EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » what are the similarities between British Israelism and BHI ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: what are the similarities between British Israelism and BHI ?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you an Ethiopian, Did you paint those Images?? Very few people on Earth are Jet Black and I doubt the image of the devil had anything to do with black people but with a lack of Light and darkness associated with Satan and Hell.

Please play your games with someone else. No more Ring around the Rosey B.S.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004645

quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:

-

I didn't show most of those out of context, only one of those did I show at all, in fact, and that without directing attetion to the black devil in the one corner! [/QB][/QUOTE]
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks Here is a Good example of How Rahotep's Chase the Mulberry Bush Games operate...

Rahotep Introduces and Image that is supposed to prove Egyptians were not Black, However when I point out that Ramses painted himself the same Color as many of the Nubians here is his reply..

quote:
He's also the same colour as his horse, but the different facial features indicate that Ramesses was neither a negro nor a horse.

As we can see Rahotep pretty much invalidates his whole reply by 1) Introducing an Image that is supposed to prove the Egyptian Art proves they were not black Like Nubians...and then 2) Contrdicts himself by claiming that Ramses painted himself the same color of his horse( trying to Make the similarity to the Nubians invalid)Fallacy Argument

Also I asked Rahotep to define Caucasian and Negro according to Genetic and Anthopological Grounds, until then Im not going to play the "Features" games. Please see older posts on How in Rahotep's eyeballing he labeled the same Pharoah a Negro and a Caucasian.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! Weak ass come back. C'mon son!!

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
As Altakruri said you Euro-clowns love to play the Negro Caucasian tricks. Playing Ring around the Rosey.

It is you people who are a mixture and a degeneration of Africans not vice versa. The so called Caucasian originated in Africa.

The Egyptians were Tropical Adapted, Animist Africans...

End of Story.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
And you sir are a prime example of why porch monkeys should stay out of grown folk business. The statement you are quoting is a continuation of a discussion that you obviously are ignorant to. Here is what I stated earlier that should put in perspective the quote you have of me:

"Of all races, the Negro is the only one to have been subjugated by all at some point in history. Admittedely, the Bible does not even consider the geneology of man south of the Sahara. So even that argument falls short. There is no Negro in the Bible. The people viewed humanity beyond their known world as "Beasts.""

You sir, are what is called "EPIC FAIL."

quote:
Bitch you cant read what the f-k you wrote...
You are a Prime example of the long term effects of BHI teachings.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Dumbass the Comment was in reference to this..

As well, his belief in animism weakens his ability to confront, militarily, technologically driven foreign aggressors.

quote:
quote:
The Negro is not physically weak. But he lacks in the area of organizational skills; he is unable to mount a formidable opposition against invading forces. As well, his belief in animism weakens his ability to confront, militarily, technologically driven foreign aggressors.

Please do yourself a favor and at least learn about reading comprehension.

quote:
LOL!! Weak ass come back. C'mon son!!

quote:
As Altakruri said you Euro-clowns love to play the Negro Caucasian tricks. Playing Ring around the Rosey.

It is you people who are a mixture and a degeneration of Africans not vice versa. The so called Caucasian originated in Africa.

The Egyptians were Tropical Adapted, Animist Africans...

End of Story.

quote:
And you sir are a prime example of why porch monkeys should stay out of grown folk business. The statement you are quoting is a continuation of a discussion that you obviously are ignorant to. Here is what I stated earlier that should put in perspective the quote you have of me:

"Of all races, the Negro is the only one to have been subjugated by all at some point in history. Admittedely, the Bible does not even consider the geneology of man south of the Sahara. So even that argument falls short. There is no Negro in the Bible. The people viewed humanity beyond their known world as "Beasts.""

You sir, are what is called "EPIC FAIL."

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Bitch you cant read what the f-k you wrote...
You are a Prime example of the long term effects of BHI teachings.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Dude, what part of - the statement is a continuation to an earlier discussion - do you not understand? Are you retarded?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was making the point that the early African Churches weren't under undue influence from European authorities, hence they had no Europeans telling them to paint people from the Bible as white. And if the African Christians had any suspicion that the original Jews were black they would have painted them thus.

Ethiopia did contain black Jews, the Falashas, who mainstream Judaism recognizes as authentic Jews, but Ethiopian art does not always depict biblical personalities as black. There's the odd later painting of king Solomon where he has the makings of an Afro but generally only the Queen of Sheeba is shown as black.

By the way the 'Song of Solomon' tends to suggest that blackness was unusual among the Hebrews. The female speaker, called the Shulamite, seems to defend her blackness: 'I am black but beautiful...'. If blackness was normal then she would surely have felt no need to say this, or else would have said 'black AND beautiful' rather than '~but~'.

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^rahotep, not to mention, the mistress was darkened, a result of severe sun tanning. It was not her natural complexion. Admittedely, her skin color is relative to the skin color of the hebrews. You cannot really use that passage to challenge the claim that she was Black as the term is defined today, i.e., Negroes.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Folks Here is a Good example of How Rahotep's Chase the Mulberry Bush Games operate...

Rahotep Introduces and Image that is supposed to prove Egyptians were not Black, However when I point out that Ramses painted himself the same Color as many of the Nubians here is his reply..

quote:
He's also the same colour as his horse, but the different facial features indicate that Ramesses was neither a negro nor a horse.

As we can see Rahotep pretty much invalidates his whole reply by 1) Introducing an Image that is supposed to prove the Egyptian Art proves they were not black Like Nubians...and then 2) Contrdicts himself by claiming that Ramses painted himself the same color of his horse( trying to Make the similarity to the Nubians invalid)Fallacy Argument

Also I asked Rahotep to define Caucasian and Negro according to Genetic and Anthopological Grounds, until then Im not going to play the "Features" games. Please see older posts on How in Rahotep's eyeballing he labeled the same Pharoah a Negro and a Caucasian.

I was most certainly not labelling the same pharaoh a negro and a caucasian. Caucasians can approach the skin tone of the lightest negroes. However the Egyptians associated dark skin with manliness, so that particular painting may not be reliable as to how dark Ramesses was. Balout's analysis of Ramesses' mummy supports this theory...

'...the anthropological study and the microscopic analysis of hair, carried out by four laboratories: Judiciary Medecine (Professor Ceccaldi), Société L'Oréal, Atomic Energy Commission, and Institut Textile de France showed that Ramses II was a 'leucoderm', that is a fair-skinned man, near to the Prehistoric and Antiquity Mediterraneans, or briefly, of the Berber of Africa." [Balout, et al. (1985) 383.]'

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Animist Africans created the greatest temples and the most advanced Mythology.

_______________________________________^^^new term: "advanced mythology"

-

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Dumb Skunt. The Egyptian Mythology was highly advanced. It was more than just the worship of gods, everything about the gods had hidden meanings and aspects. There existed different forms of the same god operating at once and for different purposes. Can you name a Mythology more advanced than Egypt, hell do you even understand Egyptian Mythology??

Only someone like you would try to mock the idea that Egypt's Mythology was Advanced

Epic Fail.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Animist Africans created the greatest temples and the most advanced Mythology.

_______________________________________^^^new term: "advanced mythology"

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More Games being played by Phonecian7's stooge.

You can see clearly Rahotep trying to label the same Pharoah(Taraqo) Both Negro and Caucasian or Hamite what ever these clowns are using whenever it suits them..Only to be called out later on it.

quote:
quote:

-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

quote:
It seems the two Nubian statues are both usually identified as Taharqa, so woops and well spotted! I've seen the first image identified as Tanutamani, sometimes, however. You must admit the two statues have completely different features. If you came to these images blind you would be unlikely to come to the conclusion that they were of the same ethnicity, let alone that they were the same individual.

quote:
[QUOTE]I was most certainly not labelling the same pharaoh a negro and a caucasian.

Tricks are for kids...
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Dumb Skunt. The Egyptian Mythology was highly advanced. It was more than just the worship of gods, everything about the gods had hidden meanings and aspects.

spookism is advancement?
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Nubia is always the Crutch of the Euroclowns looking to do the dance around the Mulberry Bush....

The Revolving door...One Minute Negro, the Next Minute Caucasian...One Minute the Egyptians painted them all pitch black, the Next Minute when the Nubians have the same skin as the Color, its Symbolic

In one Instance Nubians are Negros...

quote:
quote:

Who had his respect for negroes immortalized thus:

-

In another there are Caucasian Negros...

quote:
Originally posted by rahotep10
1:

I've already made the point that there appear to have been different types of Nubians, hamitic/Caucasoid ones and negro ones, both darker than the Egyptians. Sorry to keep calling a spade a spade, but I speak as I find.
[/URL]

Back to the Negro Nubians although the have the same Skin Color...

quote:

Rahotep sudden opinion on the same Image he posted 4 or 5 posts back..

quote:
so that particular painting may not be reliable

Rahotep has officially debunked himself and continues to squirm out of the sinkhole he made for himself.

Yeah you F-ked up posting that image son...

No Mulberry Bush Dances anymore...

[/qb]

-
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Good Quote, Im going to save this for next time you try to say how much you love Africans and native African religion.

Ill save a Screenshot just in case you try to delete or edit it.

Put the Rats to the Fire and the Truth comes out..

quote:
quote:
[QB] Dumb Skunt. The Egyptian Mythology was highly advanced. It was more than just the worship of gods, everything about the gods had hidden meanings and aspects.

spookism is advancement?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Ramses was probably a Mixed race Mongrel due to the Egyptian Subjugation of Eurasians at the time...

However the major phenotype of the New Kingdom reflected a Southern Nilotic look.

Harris and Wente reportedly made a connection between the Tasians and Natufians, just as Larry Angel suggested...

The difference between late XVII and XVIII dynasty royal mummies and contemporary Nubians is slight. During the XVIV and XX dynasties we see possibly some mixing between a Nubian element that is more similar to Mesolithic Nubians (low vaults, sloping frontal bone, etc.), with an orthognathous population. Since the Ramessides were of northern extraction, this could represent miscegenation with modern Mediterraneans of Levantine type. The projecting zygomatic arches of Seti I suggest remnants of the old Natufian/Tasian types of the Holocene period.

If the heads of Queens Nodjme and Esemkhebe are any indication, there may have been a new influx of southern blood during the XXI Dynasty.

In summation, the New Kingdom Pharaohs and Queens whose mummies have been recovered bear strong similarity to either contemporary Nubians, as with the XVII and XVIII dynasties, or with Mesolithic-Holocene Nubians, as with the XVIV and XX dynasties. The former dynasties seem to have a strong southern affinity, while the latter possessed evidence of mixing with modern Mediterranean types and also, possibly, with remnants of the old Tasian and Natufian populations. From the few sample available from the XXI Dynasty, there may have been a new infusion from the south at this period.
- courtesy of www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple.

Also noted that the Ramsedisse House was responsible for the Decline, Backruptcy, and unofficial end of Kemetic Rule.

All the Sutens that made Egypt great came from the South so it makes sense a Delata Family drove Egypt to ruin.

quote:
[QUOTE]

'...the anthropological study and the microscopic analysis of hair, carried out by four laboratories: Judiciary Medecine (Professor Ceccaldi), Société L'Oréal, Atomic Energy Commission, and Institut Textile de France showed that Ramses II was a 'leucoderm', that is a fair-skinned man, near to the Prehistoric and Antiquity Mediterraneans, or briefly, of the Berber of Africa." [Balout, et al. (1985) 383.]'

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
By Jarhead

blar blar blar

Irrelevant old news. Obviously one or both of the statues of the Nubian pharaoh was made by a sculptor who had never seen him. Analysis of Ramesses is based on his mummy, whereas to my knowledge we do not have Taharqa's mummy.
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Analysis of Ramses mummy suggests he had tropical limbs [Eek!]

You didn't provide analysis, you offered subjective opinion based on your eyeball anthropology

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just call me jari says

"Nubia is always the Crutch of the Euroclowns looking to do the dance around the Mulberry Bush....

The Revolving door...One Minute Negro, the Next Minute Caucasian...One Minute the Egyptians painted them all pitch black, the Next Minute when the Nubians have the same skin as the Color, its Symbolic"

rahotep u have to admit he got u there

whats your comeback to jaris post?

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
What are you an Ethiopian, Did you paint those Images?? Very few people on Earth are Jet Black and I doubt the image of the devil had anything to do with black people but with a lack of Light and darkness associated with Satan and Hell.

Of course the devil is not a black man. The devil is a figment of the imagination. However it's quite nice to point out to BHI freaks and their fellow travellers, many of whom speak of a creature called the 'white devil', that the first black Christians depicted Satan thus:

-

And Jesus thus:

-

They could have been wrong, and Jesus could have been as black as you like for all I know or care.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
This fits here, likewise ...

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Show me a black man that looks like that..That exact skin color..

[Roll Eyes]
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[qb]

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Rahotep 26 May, 2011 01:16 PM

quote:

Rahotep 26 May, 2011 02:18 PM

quote:
so that particular painting may not be reliable

Rahotep 26 May, 2011 05:48 PM

quote:

-

-

What will be his next step

Find out folks around the Mulberry Bush..

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Show me a black man that looks like that..That exact skin color..''
======

The earliest Christian literature describes Satan or the devil as black. Usually racially reflecting the Black Sub-Saharan Africans or ethiopians (who because of their ugliness were percieved as demons, monsters and evil).

- The Epistle of Barnabas (c. 100 AD) calls the devil 'ho melas', the 'black one'.

- The Acts of Peter (c. 180) says Satan is black (malas) and a female demon is called ''a most evil looking Aithiops (Ethiopian)''.

- Jerome wrote that the black ethiopians were 'cloaked in the filth of sin'.

Following quotes are from -

Symbolic blackness and ethnic difference in early Christian literature By Gay L. Byron (2002)

''Ethiopians and blacks are personified as demons throughout monastic literature. One well-known example is Antony's encounter with the devil who appeared in the form of a black boy (melas pias).

''Sexual Threats

The sexual danger that the Ethiopians presented to the Desert Fathers is well attested from the monastic literature from the forth through sixth centuries CE.

For example, Palladius, in a work entitled ''On Fornication'' describes devils who appear in the form of Ethiopians.''

see also the following works -

Begrimed and black: Christian traditions on Blacks and blackness By Robert Earl Hood (1994)

Saracens, demons, & Jews: making monsters in medieval art By Debra Higgs Strickland (2003)

The latter work shows how black africans are the origin of monsters in medieval art (because of their ugly appearance).

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:

Symbolic blackness and ethnic difference in early Christian literature By Gay L. Byron (2002)

Here is the full title

Symbolic Blackness and Ethnic Difference in Early Christian Literature: BLACKENED BY THEIR SINS: Early Christian Ethno-Political Rhetorics about Egyptians, Ethiopians, Blacks and Blackness

Thankyou for this title I will read it and adress your out of context approach, as well as gather more information on how White Greeks viewed Black Egyptians.. [Smile]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:

Like Jari, I find it humorously ironic that Energy thinks that black people in general have a stronger connection to Middle Eastern Hebrews than to fellow Africans like the Egyptians. It's like me claiming I'm more closely related to Mesopotamians than to Romans.

Why would the Hebrews be more desirable as ancestors than the Egyptians anyway?

The reason would be purely politico-religious. Most African Americans like most Westerners grew up in a Judeo-Christian society where most spirituality and faith is based on the Judeo-Christian Bible.

By the way Jari, I actually disapprove of the term 'Animist' as that seems to be a Western catch-phrase for "primitive religion" and not simply paganism. Animism is the belief that spirits reside in all and everything in nature. It may sound neutral enough but trust me, it is biased when Western scholars apply that term to traditional religions of Sub-Sahara but not the religious beliefs of "Classical" Europeans like the Greeks who believed rivers to be gods and every spring and tree to hold a nymph. By the way, the ancient pagan Israelites and definitely their Hebrew ancestors like their Arabian kinsmen were definitely more 'animistic' than the Egyptians since they would even conceive spirits to dwell in rocks and even worshiped rocks!!

Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by DaHoisDumb101:

-

-

What will be his next step

Find out folks around the Mulberry Bush..

LMAO [Big Grin]

Indeed DaDelusional1 is obviously in denial if he would compare the Nubians' EXACT same complexion as Ramses with lighter skinned blacks but compare Ramses to tanned white guy!! [Eek!]

-

-

By the way, Jari notice your citing of Harris and Wente compares the Ramesides facial features to not just any Levantine people but the Natufians as well as the Tasians Mesolithic Egyptians. This means he was not the "mongrel" you think he is but a descendant of indigenous Delta Egyptians who were equally African and black.

If anything it is the Levantines who are the mongrels as they have been receiving peoples from Africa since the epipaleolithic with both Natufians and Harifians.

Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Indeed DaDelusional1 is obviously in denial if he would compare the Nubians' EXACT same complexion as Ramses with lighter skinned blacks but compare Ramses to tanned white guy!! [Eek!]

Indeed, if you look closely, you'll see that even if the shaded part of the white guy's face seems reddish brown, the better-lit part is significantly paler than Rameses II. One must also factor in the possibility that the mural has faded slightly over time; Rameses could have been darker when it was first painted.
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's using that African women to compare to the reddish Nubians but they're the same color as Ramses. Does that make any sense LOL.

His comparison of Ramses to the Italian guy is equally messed up for Truthcentric's aforementioned reasons. Now one has to ask why Rahotep would look for a comparison outside Africa when the Egyptians were clearly related to Africans. Kalonji actually pointed this out in his video how ancient southern Europeans are depicted with dark skin but would Rahotep compare them with Africans? No, he would compare them with indigenous southern Europeans! Likewise, Ancient Egyptians should be compared with indigenous Africans that they were clearly related to.

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

Ditto. [Big Grin] Since Rameses' pigmentation closely approximates those of the "brownly" pigmented Kushitic figures, and even the horse pulling Rameses for that matter, then it should follow that Rameses--like the Kushites--ought to be equated with the "lighter of the blacks" in the photo. This is the sort of "consistency" one can expect from those consumed by eurocentric radicalism.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':

Kalonji actually pointed this out in his video how ancient southern Europeans are depicted with dark skin but would Rahotep compare them with Africans? No, he would compare them with indigenous southern Europeans! Likewise, Ancient Egyptians should be compared with indigenous Africans that they were clearly related to.

As a matter of precision, it would be more accurate to say certain southern Europeans were portrayed with "dark skin"; hence, not all. As an illustration, consider the following, reportedly displaying captured Roman soldiers:

-

The Minoan figures, especially the males, were generally featured in dark skin, that approximates those used on several African, including ancient Egyptian, figures. It is understood within academic circles that the Minoans, who are also implicated as relative recent migrants into the region, likely thought of themselves as more of "Near Easterners", or that they shared more with folks then living in the so-called "Near East", than in terms of any connection with indigenous European natives.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Ra-Whore-tep got caught using the pic as his proof of Ramses Hatred for "Negros". He lost once he posted that image, and tried to squirm his way out. Notice he tried to invoke a response by introducing the "Black Devil V. White Ethiopians" post which is a Red Herring Fallacy..

quote:
He's using that African women to compare to the reddish Nubians but they're the same color as Ramses. Does that make any sense LOL.

His comparison of Ramses to the Italian guy is equally messed up for Truthcentric's aforementioned reasons. Now one has to ask why Rahotep would look for a comparison outside Africa when the Egyptians were clearly related to Africans. Kalonji actually pointed this out in his video how ancient southern Europeans are depicted with dark skin but would Rahotep compare them with Africans? No, he would compare them with indigenous southern Europeans! Likewise, Ancient Egyptians should be compared with indigenous Africans that they were clearly related to.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Ditto. [Big Grin] Since Rameses' pigmentation closely approximates those of the "brownly" pigmented Kushitic figures, and even the horse pulling Rameses for that matter, then it should follow that Rameses--like the Kushites--ought to be equated with the "lighter of the blacks" in the photo. This is the sort of "consistency" one can expect from those consumed by eurocentric radicalism.

Oh so now, the ''bitonal'' arrangement of adjacent figures in Ancient Egyptian art is no longer a stylistic convention, which is not to be taken literal, as you argued elsewhere?
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Ramses was probably a Mixed race Mongrel

Jari, do you retract this statement? It's o.k.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
(on the other hand Ramses was of Libyan descent, go figure)
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
My comment says probably. I never said it was final. It could be either way. All I know is that he depicted himself no different than Nubian and Southern Egyptians so he could have been of the Southern Phenotype.

If he was a leukoderm like Whore-tep claims then he depicted himself as a Nilotic African. Once again as I told the Whore-tep that sits on many lies, his features are found in African populations.
quote:
quote:
Ramses was probably a Mixed race Mongrel

Jari, do you retract this statement? It's o.k.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
I'm not surprised that got everyone's knickers in a twist. It's deeply inconvenient for the pan-African race fantacy (or negrocentric-Egyptomania) that neither the way Ramesses was depicted nor his physical remains make him remotely resemble the negro enemies of Egypt who are falling under his horses' hooves.

There are images of Ramesses, by the way, which make him a more similar colour to the Syrians, to whom he shows the same tender mercy as he does the Nubains...
 -

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Anyway this has got completely derailed, and I can't help but feel partly responsible...
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
======

The earliest Christian literature describes Satan or the devil as black. Usually racially reflecting the Black Sub-Saharan Africans or ethiopians (who because of their ugliness were percieved as demons, monsters and evil).

- The Epistle of Barnabas (c. 100 AD) calls the devil 'ho melas', the 'black one'.

- The Acts of Peter (c. 180) says Satan is black (malas) and a female demon is called ''a most evil looking Aithiops (Ethiopian)''.

''Ethiopians and blacks are personified as demons throughout monastic literature. One well-known example is Antony's encounter with the devil who appeared in the form of a black boy (melas pias).

''Sexual Threats

The sexual danger that the Ethiopians presented to the Desert Fathers is well attested from the monastic literature from the forth through sixth centuries CE.

For example, Palladius, in a work entitled ''On Fornication'' describes devils who appear in the form of Ethiopians.''

Begrimed and black: Christian traditions on Blacks and blackness By Robert Earl Hood (1994)

Saracens, demons, & Jews: making monsters in medieval art By Debra Higgs Strickland (2003)

The latter work shows how black africans are the origin of monsters in medieval art (because of their ugly appearance).

I came across several references to the devil appearing in the form of a black man when I was studying witchcraft in early modern Europe. Obviously the learned inquisitors were familiar with these older traditions/prejudices, and asked leading questions resulting in descriptions of a black devil who visited his female servants with lewd intent.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

-the first church of Hebrew Israelites in America
are not the loons you see on the street:

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE:

http://www.cogasoc.org/

The Church of God and Saints of Christ
(Hebrew Israelite)

While Black Christians traditionally have identified spiritually with the Children of Israel, they never claimed to be descendants of the Israelites.In the late 19th century among some African-Americans, an identification with the ancient Hebrews developed into an identification as ancient Hebrews.One of the first groups of Black Hebrews, the Church of God and Saints of Christ, was founded in 1896

The Church of God and Saints of Christ is a Hebrew Israelite religious group established in Lawrence, Kansas, by William Saunders Crowdy in 1896.William Crowdy began congregations in several cities in the Midwestern and Eastern United States, and sent an emissary to organize locations in at least six African countries. The congregation later established locations in Cuba and the West Indies.

The Church of God and Saints of Christ describes itself as "the oldest African-American congregation in the United States that adheres to the tenets of Judaism."The congregation subscribes to the belief in one God, love for all mankind, and the Ten Commandments as the basis for ethical and moral living.It further teaches that among the descendants of the biblical Israelites are peoples of African descent.However, the congregation believes that anyone, regardless of race, nationality or ethnicity, can embrace Judaism and become a member. Members believe that Jesus was neither God nor the son of God, but rather a strict adherent to Judaism and a prophet sent by God. They also consider William Saunders Crowdy to be a prophet.

The Church of God and Saints of Christ synthesizes rituals drawn from both the Old Testament and New Testament. Its OT observances include circumcision of newborn boys, use of the Hebrew calendar, wearing of yarmulkes, observance of Saturday as the Sabbath, and celebration of Passover and other religious holy days specified by the Bible. Its New Testament rites include baptism (immersion) and footwashing, both of which have Judaic origins from the Old Testament. Despite their name, members of the Church of God and Saints of Christ adhere to Judaism as their religion, and do not believe in Christianity.

The group established its headquarters in Philadelphia in 1899, and William S. Crowdy later relocated to Washington, D.C., in 1903. In 1906, Crowdy named Joseph Wesley Crowdy, William Henry Plummer and Calvin Samuel Skinner as leaders of the congregation. Under these three men, the organization continued to grow in membership. In 1921, William Henry Plummer moved the organization's headquarters to its permanent location in Belleville (city of Suffolk), Virginia, which was purchased by William S. Crowdy in 1903 as the intended headquarters for the organization. Howard Zebulun Plummer was consecrated by Calvin S. Skinner as head of the organization in 1931, and served for over 40 years until 1975. By 1936, the Church of God and Saints of Christ had more than 200 "tabernacles" (congregations) and 37,000 members. Levi Solomon Plummer became the church's leader in 1975. Under the leadership of Levi Solomon Plummer, the congregation constructed a temple at its headquarters, Temple Beth El, in two phases, the first in 1980 and the second in 1987. The temple serves as a permanent location for national events, including the annual Passover celebration.Afterwards, the congregation began to rebuild the headquarters land in Virginia originally purchased by William S. Crowdy.Since 2001, the Church of God and Saints of Christ has been led by Rabbi Jehu A. Crowdy, Jr., a great-grandson of William Saunders Crowdy. As of 2005, it had fifty tabernacles in the United States and dozens in Africa. The organization also manages businesses and residential properties at its headquarters in Suffolk, Virginia, including a hotel and two living communities for senior citizens.

As early as 1909, local branches of the organization severed their ties with the congregation, forming their own organizations. Today, among the groups not affiliated with Rabbi Jehu A. Crowdy, Jr. are headquarted in Cleveland, OH and New Haven, CT.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1DumbHo:

I'm not surprised that got everyone's knickers in a twist. It's deeply inconvenient for the pan-African race fantasy (or negrocentric-Egyptomania) that neither the way Ramesses was depicted nor his physical remains make him remotely resemble the negro enemies of Egypt who are falling under his horses' hooves.

Even if he is shown to be in the EXACT SAME complexion as some of those "negro" enemies. And again I find it hilarious how you consider the idea of a pan-African race to be a fantasy yet you espouse the notion of a pan-European race that extends outside of Europe! Your hypocrisy is duly noted.

quote:
There are images of Ramesses, by the way, which make him a more similar colour to the Syrians, to whom he shows the same tender mercy as he does the Nubains...
 -

*yawn* [Embarrassed]

-
 -

You were saying??

The XVIV and XX dynasty heads do not have steep foreheads, receding zygomatic arches or prominent chins. Generally, both glabella and occiput are rounded and projecting to varying degrees. The sagittal contour is usually flattened, at least to some degree, although this sometimes begins before the bregma rather than in post-bregmatic position. The whole mandible is rarely squarish, although the body sometimes has a wavy edge. The latter feature, though, is very common in both ancient and modern Nubians. According to Gill (1986), an undulating mandible is a characteristic of Negroids.

http://asiapacificuniverse.com/pkm/data7_files/data7.htm

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes, as I just pointed out with his belief in a pan-European race that extends outside of Africa yet his dismissal of a pan-African race that can't even cover all of Africa, DaDumb1's logic is seriously flawed and consists of double-think and hypocrisy.
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

Of course.

Who comes closer to matching the color of this horse?

-

This woman?

-

Or this woman?

-

LOL

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rahotep
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist: ''Show me a black man that looks like that..That exact skin color..'' ====== The earliest Christian literature describes Satan or the devil as black. Usually racially reflecting the Black Sub-Saharan Africans or ethiopians (who because of their ugliness were percieved as demons, monsters and evil). - The Epistle of Barnabas (c. 100 AD) calls the devil 'ho melas', the 'black one'. - The Acts of Peter (c. 180) says Satan is black (malas) and a female demon is called ''a most evil looking Aithiops (Ethiopian)''. - Jerome wrote that the black ethiopians were 'cloaked in the filth of sin'. Following quotes are from - Symbolic blackness and ethnic difference in early Christian literature By Gay L. Byron (2002) ''Ethiopians and blacks are personified as demons throughout monastic literature. One well-known example is Antony's encounter with the devil who appeared in the form of a black boy (melas pias). ''Sexual Threats The sexual danger that the Ethiopians presented to the Desert Fathers is well attested from the monastic literature from the forth through sixth centuries CE. For example, Palladius, in a work entitled ''On Fornication'' describes devils who appear in the form of Ethiopians.'' see also the following works - Begrimed and black: Christian traditions on Blacks and blackness By Robert Earl Hood (1994) Saracens, demons, & Jews: making monsters in medieval art By Debra Higgs Strickland (2003) The latter work shows how black africans are the origin of monsters in medieval art (because of their ugly appearance). I came across several references to the devil appearing in the form of a black man when I was studying witchcraft in early modern Europe. Obviously the learned inquisitors were familiar with these older traditions/prejudices, and asked leading questions resulting in descriptions of a black devil who visited his female servants with lewd in

"ARE YOU NOT LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS TO ME, O PEOPLE OF ISRAEL?" (AM. 9:7).

Homer, in even more flattering language, described them as the most just of men, the favorites of the gods. The annals of all the the great early nations of Asia Minor are full of them.

Diodorus continues:

Now the Ethiopians, as historians relate, were the first of all men and the proofs of this statement, they say, are manifest. For that they did not come into their land as immigrants from abroad but were natives of it and so justly bear the name of "autochthones" is, they maintain, conceded by practically all men; furthermore, that those who dwell beneath the noon-day sun were, in all likelihood, the first to be generated by the earth, is clear to all; since, inasmuch as it was the warmth of the sun which, at the generation of the universe, dried up the earth when it was still wet and impregnated it with life, it is reasonable to suppose that the region which was nearest the sun was the first to bring forth living creatures. And they say that they were the first to be taught to honour the gods and to hold sacrifices and processions and festivals and the other rites by which men honour the deity; and that in consequence their piety has been published abroad among all men, and it is generally held that the sacrifices practised among the Ethiopians are those which are the most pleasing to heaven. As witness to this they call upon the poet who is perhaps the oldest and certainly the most venerated among the Greeks; for in the Iliad he represents both Zeus and the rest of the gods with him as absent on a visit to Ethiopia to share in the sacrifices and the banquet which were given annually by the Ethiopians for all the gods together:

"They further write that it was among them that people were first taught to honor the gods and offer sacrifices and arrange processions and festivals and perform other things by which people honor the divine. For this reason their piety is famous among all men, and the sacrifices among the Aithiopians [Ethiopians] are believed to be particularly pleasing to the divinity." For Zeus had yesterday to Ocean's bounds Set forth to feast with Ethiop's faultless men, And he was followed there by all the gods.

And they state that, by reason of their piety towards the deity, they manifestly enjoy the favour of the gods, inasmuch as they have never experienced the rule of an invader from abroad; for from all time they have enjoyed a state of freedom and of peace one with another, and although many and powerful rulers have made war upon them, not one of these has succeeded in his undertaking.

3. Cambyses, for instance, they say, who made war upon them with a great force, both lost all his army and was himself exposed to the greatest peril; Semiramis also, who through the magnitude of her undertakings and achievements has become renowned, after advancing a short distance into Ethiopia gave up her campaign against the whole nation; and Heracles and Dionysus, although they visited all the inhabited earth, failed to subdue the Ethiopians alone who dwell above Egypt, both because of the piety of these men and because of the insurmountable difficulties involved in the attempt.

http://wysinger.homestead.com/diodorus.html

Notice the Kingdom of Meroe is mentioned they were not talking about highland Ethiopians of today or ancient Arabs or Indians but to the land immediately south of Kemet.  -  -  -
http://wysinger.homestead.com/kingaspalta.html

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Harlot, I asked you to show me a black man that looks like that. I can care less what a bunch of Europeans thought, unless you can provide Ethiopians saying the same thing...OH thats right the quotes were AGAINST or ABOUT the Ethiopians...Defeats your whole argument dumbass.

quote:
Originally posted by ra-whore-tep101:
I came across several references to the devil appearing in the form of a black man when I was studying witchcraft in early modern Europe. Obviously the learned inquisitors were familiar with these older traditions/prejudices, and asked leading questions resulting in descriptions of a black devil who visited his female servants with lewd intent.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Hey Asshole did the German Christians think of a blacks as Ugly Devils when they dedicated a Monestary to the following man..

-

St. Maurice the Upper Egyptian Coptic Saint...

Here is the Peckerwood who financed the St. Maurice Monestary..

-

Is this man not the ruler of the glorious Saxony,..Known for its blonds and fairskin...yet they have a Monestary praying to the Black Egyptian Saint Maurice, all on those Rosey Red Knees burning candles and sh#t...Giving offerings and asking Maurice to protect them on the battle field..

-
^^^^^
Chances are you and the Whore-tep Harlot have ancestors that got on those Rosey knees and prayed to this man's visage for intermission to Moshiach. Seeing how the Brits such as yourselves descend from the Saxons, the very land this monestary was built.

Unlike the Whore-tep Harlot's supposed image of a black man, I can show you plenty of blacks that look like Maurice.

Its kind of Ironic, of all the places it could be located...its in your own forefather's backyard...sucks huh...

Where was your ancestors pride?? Building a Monestary to a Black Devil like that..LOL

LMBAO

quote:
======

''Sexual Threats

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The thing I love about peckerwood racists such as yourself and the Harlot Whore-tep is tearing to shread your arguments with the holes your racist kind leaves when you make your points.

So "Black Africans were Monsters in European Medieval Art huh...

-

Images of Jesus 4th century Roman Catacombs..

-

-Roman Image of Jesus, A.D 530(European)

The Black Madonna
 -
Poland(European)

-

The faithful maintain that a certain Jeremiah sculpted her, some insist the Prophet Jeremiah, others a Coptic monk by that name. In any case, they say that the Lady became a treasure of the Grand Sultan of Babylon, ruler of Egypt, who gave her to a French king during the Crusades.
In the Revolutionary year 1794 Our Lady was burnt like a witch on an execution pyre in the public square to cries of, “Down with the Egyptian!”

quote:
I walked into the Chapel during mass, an incomprehensible sermon that only confirmed my distance from my own Polish ancestry. I joined what seemed to be a line of people waiting to see the icon. Strangely, those in the front seemed unusually short. My husband gestured at the crutches on the wall, and we thought we understood.

By the time we reached the front of the line, we realized that these visitors from Poland, Brazil, Spain and seemingly every other Catholic country were walking on their knees over the hard marble floor. They began to sing in many languages, “Czerna Madonna,” “Schwarze Madonna,” “Black Madonna.”

We circled the nave, the priests immobile and enraptured, the icon heavy with a nation’s burden. I felt like a fake, a religious dilettante, as I sang along, but it was impossible not to be affected.

Every great figure of Polish history has made the pilgrimage to see the Black Madonna. The newly elected Pope John Paul II preached there at the beginning of the Solidarity Movement in a thinly veiled anti-communist appeal. Lech Walesa flew here the day after his inauguration, as the first president of a democratic Poland, to thank the Black Madonna in person.

quote:
'

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -
Our Lady of Good Deliverance,
Neuilly near Paris, 14th C.
variation on 11th C. original

-
Romanesque Madonna of Chastreix,
Puy-de-Dome, France
Photo: Francis Debaisieux

-
Our Lady of Meymac,
France, 12th century

-
Our Lady of Le Puy
photo: Francis Debaisieux
France, reproduction, because
the original was burnt during
the revolution, like witches on
public execution pyres, to cries
of: "Death to the Egyptian!"

-
Our Lady of the Good Death (Notre Dame de la Bonne Mort),
12th century, Clermont-Ferrand, France,
discovered in 1972 in the mortuary chapel of a bishop.

http://www.interfaithmarianpilgrimages.com/pages/indexblackmadonnas.htm

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
A Black Christian Knight and European lady some said he may have been part of William The Conquror's invading forces of Britain.
Side note that lady looked non too pretty or happy.

Few documents portray the ethnicity of the Moors in medieval Europe with more passion, boldness and clarity than the epic of Morien. Morien is a metrical romance rendered into English prose from the medieval Dutch version of the Lancelot. In the Lancelot, it occupies more than five thousand lines and forms the ending of the first extant volume of that compilation. Neither the date of the original poem or the name of the author is known. The Dutch manuscript is dated to the beginning of the fourteenth century. The whole work is a translation, and apparently a very faithful translation, of a French original. It is quite clear that the Dutch compiler understood his text well, and though possibly somewhat fettered by the requirement of turning prose into verse, he renders it with uncommon fidelity.

Morien is the adventure of a splendidly heroic Moorish knight (possibly a Christian convert) supposed to have lived during the days of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Sir Morien is described as follows: "He was all black, even as I tell ye: his head, his body, and his hands were all black, saving only his teeth. His shield and his armour were even those of a Moor, and black as a raven."

Initially in the adventure Morien is simply called "the Moor." He first challenges, then battles, and finally wins the unqualified respect and admiration of Sir Lancelot. In addition, Morien is extremely forthright and articulate. Sir Gawain, whose life was saved on the battlefield by Sir Morien, is stated to have "harkened, and smiled at the black knight's speech." It is noted that Morien was as "black as pitch; that was the fashion of his land--Moors are black as burnt brands." And again: "His teeth were white as chalk, otherwise was he altogether black." "Morien, who was black of face and limb," was a great warrior, and it is said that: "His blows were so mighty; did a spear fly towards him, to harm him, it troubled him no whit, but he smote it in twain as if it were a reed; naught might endure before him." Ultimately, and ironically, Sir Morien came to personify all of the finest virtues of the knights of the European Middle Ages.
http://www.blackpresence.co.uk/2009/03/black-knights-in-europe/

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Britsih Israelism:

The following is a two part article that appeared in the April/May 1979 and June 1979 issues of Biblical Research Monthly. You'll find it is a little dated in references to Armstrong and the World Wide Church of God, but otherwise, it is still accurate.

British Israelism: A Mirage

by R.P. Nettelhorst
(part one of two parts)

That the ten tribes were distinct and maintained their identity after the Assyrian captivity is an old idea. It goes back to at least the second century B.C.

ANOTHER QUEST FOR THE "TEN LOST TRIBES"

The romance of the ten northern tribes of Israel, apparently lost from the pages of history, has caught the fancy of numerous speculators. The same school of thought which imagined that the wandering Israelites turned into the Afgans, the Nestorians, the Japanese or the Indians of North America has given rise to the British-Israelite theory. They propose that the Anglo-Saxons are the physical descendants of the Israelites and that Great Britain with her daughter America has inherited all the covenant blessings given to Abraham.
A great conglomeration of Biblical passages, ancient texts, philological arguments and legends are offered as proof. As this study will show, British Israelism is like a mirage: from a distance it appears solid, but when it is approached and examined it disappears like a vapor.

more here:

http://www.theology.edu/journal/volume4/BritishIsraelism.htm

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note the contradictory nature of afrocentrism.

We have posts above claiming the moors were blacks who INVADED the indigenous white people of europe, yet at the same time afrocentrics claim whites are not indigenous.

lol.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Anglo_Pyramidologist, who are the Afrocentrist you are lumping everyone else with.

Name names and who believes what.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com