EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Big Big secret for the ancient Egyptian pharaohs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Big secret for the ancient Egyptian pharaohs
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for RAMUSISI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

In 2007, a female pharaoh statue recoved by a chinese police. Becasue he found a chinese gril(who live in Shenyang China) has same looking as the statue.
 -  -

more
 -

-

real tutankhamun's looking

-

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAMUSISI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
their skin color
 -

for Reference(In the sun)
 -

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess East Asians have finally aknowledge their black African ancestry!
Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAMUSISI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pyramid for the chinese king Qin Shi Huang

-

Qin Shi Huang's tomb recoved by computer
 -

Egypt step pyramid
 -

pyramid for the king Han Wu Di
 -

Other pyramids nearby XiAn city in china
 -

RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
culture compare

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAMUSISI ...

Lioness is dat u..?? stop playin.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This I would consider a BIG SECRET!

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin]

I've mentioned before how there are some Asians even on some of the Asian history forums that claim the ancient Egyptians were Asians. I guess it comes to show that whites of Euro ancestry aren't the only ones trying to claim this fabulous African civilization. [Embarrassed]

Remember the Japanese team that reconstructed the mummy of an ancient Egyptian war general??

-

[Eek!]

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
The papermaking technology(by papyrus) was missing when ancient egyptian disappear. Untill AD1968, The frist egyptian ambassador to china(Hussan Rajab), he studied tradition chinese papermaking technology in china and use it successed to recover the papyrus paper making in egypt.

in another way: ancient chinese people used centuries to produce paper (use local material), But in chinese history writing: Becasue the chinese man CAI LUN(AD 50-121), chinese were always tried to make paper.(But still no find fit materials untill Cai Lun.)

It's meaning, the papermaking technology in china was have technology frist, made paper (untill Cai Lun found the fit materials) after.

So, where was the papermaking technology come from???(except egypt can you imagine have another place in the world at that time?)

And, The egyptian ambassador to china(Hussan Rajab), why he successed with chinese papermaking technology on papyrus in egypt so easily???

Can we get a result that the papermaking technology(by papyrus) was bought to ancient china from ancient egypt, but chinese used long time to find Local material to instead papyrus(a plant only grow in Nile delta).

And last the egyptian ambassador to china(Hussan Rajab) studied this technology back from china. So because it was original use on papyrus, that's why so easy he successed.

RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
 -
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Keep it coming...

This is refreshingly different!

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmouktar
Member # 19028

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mrmouktar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the eygptian government must be trying to attract more asian tourists now!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by: Chang Winters
 -

-
Colossal statue of Tutankhamun

-

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
 -
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt is nowhere near East Asia, so I find the idea of an East Asian Egypt even more ridiculous than a Middle Eastern or European one. At least Europe and the Middle Eastern are just across the Mediterranean from Egypt.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
4,000 years caucasian bodies found in china.

http://www.s8int.com/page26.html
 -

-

So, is it ridiculous than chinese from ancient Egypt?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramusisi
quote:
4,000 years caucasian bodies found in china. http://www.s8int.com/page26.html So, is it ridiculous than chinese from ancient Egypt?
Yup.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

alabaster sculpture of King Tutankhamun (1332 to 1323 B.C.)

(*not all the Pharaohs were Chinese only some)

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Another something big!]

I like Ramusissi. But now he has to show that these Egyptians had an Japanese identity, that they acted in a Japanese way. Did Egyptians praise japanesness in some way?

I remember visiting Abu Simbel and our guide was a slender Nubian with Oriental eyes; and I needled him for having an Korean father. He declared he was Nubian.

Among them there are many types, like ypu would not believe. I marvelled at a hole-in-the wall restaurateur with fair, brown skin, full moon face and huge green eys.

-

[Louise de Kerouaille, French Noble, Royal mistress]

Ramusissi, I compare my research, blue blood is black blood, that the European elite was black in looks and identity, with yours about egypt. They showed their black identity with images like these, tender embracing a Moor. a symbol of blue blood and thus high birth. The Moor also stood for their true complexion: brown or black.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Tyson Beckford

-

[Admiral Isoroku]

RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

I like Ramusissi. But now he has to show that these Egyptians had an Japanese identity, that they acted in a Japanese way. Did Egyptians praise japanesness in some way?

I remember visiting Abu Simbel and our guide was a slender Nubian with Oriental eyes; and I needled him for having an Korean father. He declared he was Nubian.

Among them there are many types, like ypu would not believe. I marvelled at a hole-in-the wall restaurateur with fair, brown skin, full moon face and huge green eys.

[Louise de Kerouaille, French Noble, Royal mistress]

Ramusissi, I compare my research, blue blood is black blood, that the European elite was black in looks and identity, with yours about egypt. They showed their black identity with images like these, tender embracing a Moor. a symbol of blue blood and thus high birth. The Moor also stood for their true complexion: brown or black.

Do u know the KHoisan Africans?

-
 -
 -

Anyway, i belived that all yellow race(chinese, japanese, korean) from africa.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Go on Ramusis, you are onto something. It is already known that the Shang Dynasty of China came from the Nile region of Africa.

Marc Washington, Clyde Winters, have opened many threads on this issue in the past only to get the ridicule of the dumb heads on this board. They were called "Afrocentrics".

Now Ramusis an ethnic chinese is making the same claim and I hear people sneering at him...??? So what do you wanna call him now? Anti-Sionese?

People, people think with your god-given mind!

Anyhow, go on with your research and insight Ramusis. At least you demonstrate original thinking and deep intelligence.

Unlike our inhouse robot, and your extended cousin Filipeeeeeno-Mary Djehuti. I am still waiting for her to pop up from the crevice where s/he lives...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
^^Go on Ramusis, you are onto something. It is already known that the Shang Dynasty of China came from the Nile region of Africa.

Marc Washington, Clyde Winters, have opened many threads on this issue in the past only to get the ridicule of the dumb heads on this board. They were called "Afrocentrics".

Now Ramusis an ethnic chinese is making the same claim and I hear people sneering at him...??? So what do you wanna call him now? Anti-Sionese?

People, people think with your god-given mind!

Anyhow, go on with your research and insight Ramusis. At least you demonstrate original thinking and deep intelligence.

Unlike our inhouse robot, and your extended cousin Filipeeeeeno-Mary Djehuti. I am still waiting for her to pop up from the crevice where s/he lives...

Thank you for your support!

Anyway, for the Shang Dynasty of China i think they were the missing Sumerians.

My evidence(their words):
 -

So, the frist Dynasty in china (i consider) found by the Sumerians(who were drove away from India by the aryas.)

Then, about 1175BC the ancient egypt emigrations were drove away from Cannan by the "sea people"(plishtim). So, i consider they were went to china found Zhou Dynasty.

At last Zhou Dynasty defested Shang Dynasty, the chinese is the real birth of China.

So, Chinese were mixed by ancient egyptians(mainly) and Sumerians. And Japan, korea were found by the Shang Dynasty people who fled.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^What makes you think the Zhou Dynasty are Egyptians?

Do you have any artefacts from the Zhou Dynasty that you can put up?

Thanks

Lion!

RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
quote:

Thanks

Lion!

Some items i found(There have more....can show u later)

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAMUSISI - You really need to slow down, and do some careful research. You are jumbling everything together.

That is not to say that you are on the wrong track, you're not. But it's not as simple as you are trying to make it out to be.

Trying to track the spread of pyramid culture is a good place to begin. If the oldest are Emperor Jing of Han, circa 150 B.C. or Qin Shi Huang, circa 250 B.C. and Han Wu Di, circa 50 B.C. Then it's entirely possible that pyramid culture in China was brought BACK from the Americas.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^By way of explanation:

Neither Nubians or Egyptians built earthen pyramids. Sumerians built earthen pyramids, but they were encased in brick. Do the Chinese pyramids show brickwork?

Earthen pyramids were built by only South and North Americans - not central Americans, they built stone pyramids, just like the Africans.

But here is an interesting point, the earthen pyramid in South America is about the same age as the great pyramid in Egypt.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Ramusissi San,

I still hope you will show something about the identity which is Chinese in Egypt or African in China.

I believe that the Ancient Egyptians had festivals where they were lugging big phalli, like the Chinese today. But wait, the Greek had these big phalli as well.

What can you tell us on this head?

Arigato,

Egmond

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Asian Origin of Civilization.

Actually a lot of Afrocentrics believe that the Chinese came from Egypt.

I will repeat - its just CLIMATE AND DIET.

You will very likely find individuals showing up from foreign lands but AE was populated by a people that were adapted to NE Africa during a more tropical period of time. This is why the AE people had a tropical body plan - but not so much anymore.

Orientals DO NOT have a tropical body plan except for the ones living in the tropics. Chinese ARE not tropical people. They have SHORT limbs for a reason.

In terms of facial features - again this is Africa (diversity, diversity, diversity).

We have all the facial features.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

Tyson Beckford

He is actually part Chinese.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like the ancient Egyptians could be just about anything to the heart's desire, as long as it is not African. They could be aliens from Jupiter, Saturn, Mars or you name it, Europeans, Arabs, Indians and so the list goes. Just don't mistake them for Africans. [Big Grin]

The KhoiSan-connection thing is neat and all, except that a KhoiSan is nothing like a Japanese, Chinese or Korean from a uniparental tracing standpoint. A KhoiSan has much, much more in common with a Bantu speaker by comparison. Don't let those eye-folds deceive you.

And psst...whatever happened to Chinese DNA in Egypt; were they all exterminated?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Don't pollute this thread!

Last warning... [Mad]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by RAMUSISI:
quote:

Thanks

Lion!

Some items i found(There have more....can show u later)

-

Chinese come from Africa, just like the rest of us

Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2005
CNA, HONG KONG

An international study has found that the Chinese people originated not from “Peking Man” in northern China, but from early humans in East Africa who moved through South Asia to China some 100,000 years ago, Hong Kong’s Ming Pao daily reported yesterday in a finding that confirms the “single origin” theory in anthropology.

According to the newspaper, a research team led by Jin Li (of Fudan University in Shanghai has found that modern humans evolved from a single origin, not multiple origins as some experts believe.

In China, school textbooks teach that the Chinese race evolved from “Peking Man,” based on a theory that humans in Europe and Asia evolved from local species.

But Jin and his fellow researchers found that early humans belonged to different species, of which only the East African species developed into modern humans.

This new finding nullifies the theory that the ancestors of the Chinese people were “Peking Man” who lived in northern China 400,000 years ago.

Based on DNA analyses of 100,000 samples gathered from around the world, a number of human families evolved in East Africa some 150,000 years ago, said Li Hui, a member of Jin’s team.

About 100,000 years ago, some of those humans began to leave Africa, with some people moving to China via South and Southeast Asia, Li said.

According to the newspaper article, it has been proven that the “65 branches of the Chinese race” share similar DNA mutations with the peoples of East and Southeast Asia.

It said that the Shanghai scientists were part of an international team comprised of researchers from Russia, India, Brazil and other nations in a five-year project studying the geographic and genealogical routes related to the spread and settlement of modern humans

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ancient-black-chinese-from-east-africa-by-prof-jin-li-2/

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can assure you this thread will be protected from "pollution" that is not already self-inflicted, if you rid it off yourself. In fact, this entire forum can shed considerable decomposition, if you were not part of it.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
RAMUSISI - You really need to slow down, and do some careful research. You are jumbling everything together.

That is not to say that you are on the wrong track, you're not. But it's not as simple as you are trying to make it out to be.

Trying to track the spread of pyramid culture is a good place to begin. If the oldest are Emperor Jing of Han, circa 150 B.C. or Qin Shi Huang, circa 250 B.C. and Han Wu Di, circa 50 B.C. Then it's entirely possible that pyramid culture in China was brought BACK from the Americas.

If you read more chinese history then you will understand that: Zhou was new nation migrated from west before BC1150. The leader name: GU Gong Dan Fu, and chinese history clear record this migration. But nobody enev dare thought they were from egypt.

Anyway, when zhou moved(2-4 thousands people) to china, they were small nation, then devloped 100 years maybe upto more than 50 thousand. After they united some another local nations to defeat Shang.

So, at Zhou's beginning there were no capacity to build huge building. And then Zhou were divided several more small counties. Untill 800 years later Qin Shi Huang united all China, The population at that time total more than 20 million. So till that time china was possible to build huge project.

RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
And, you can easy found evidence to prove that: the American Indian, Mayan enev aztecs were emigrated from China. Even today their descendants has same DNA with chinese.

China has a ancient book name <Shan HAi jing>. After scholars studied it they found the ancient chinese (egyptian) had discovered the whole world 4000years ago.

That can explain why can found ancient egyptian Treasures In The Grand Canyon.

http://www.philipcoppens.com/egyptiancanyon.html

And can explain how the ancient egyptian knows china as a rich land and immigrated in.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=egyptian%20treasures%20in%20the%20grand%20canyon&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

A hoax?

-

I mistakenly wrote Chinese, but meant Japanese.

I'm beginning to believe this thread, and another one are hoaxes. Somebody is going to a lot of trouble to proof something nasty and demeaning about Blacks...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Ramusissi is Djehuti

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Egmond why are you trying to disrespect the Japanese people? This thread is primarily about the China Egypt connection. .
Stop pretending you don't venerate penises as much as the next man.
Why are Europeans and Blacks trying to hide the China-Egypt connection? You're trying to ridicule this with big diks exactly the type of distraction tactic what you don't like when people ridicule your blue = black theory. Typical Western slurs confusing
Japanese with Chinese.
Kanamara Matsuri raises money for HIV by the way.
what is good for the goose is good for the gander

Lp

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Egmond why are you trying to disrespect the Japanese people? This thread is primarily about the China Egypt connection. .
Stop pretending you don't venerate penises as much as the next man.
Why are Europeans and Blacks trying to hide the China-Egypt connection? You're trying to ridicule this with big diks exactly the type of distraction tactic what you don't like when people ridicule your blue black = theory. Typical Western slurs confusing
Japanese with Chinese.
Kanamara Matsuri raises money for HIV by the way.
what is good for the goose is good for the gander

Lp

-

Sure he does!!

These are clearly Japanese who are lugging big phalli around. How do I disrespect them by airing this information?

-

Black skin, white dick!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^stop being a d!ck.

your hatred of Asians is showing

-

This step pyramid is 31.58 by 31.58 meters square and 12.4 meters high and is located at Ziban, China. Placed in front of the KukNae castle (Ziban) to the west south, contains 12 stone plates, the largest of which measures 2.7m long and 4.5m high, and leans against the first step. Although there were originally four guardian stones, only one survived. It is called 'Paechong', meaning "guardian tomb" in Korean.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Pyramids are found all of the world for obvious reasons.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
And, you can easy found evidence to prove that: the American Indian, Mayan enev aztecs were emigrated from China. Even today their descendants has same DNA with chinese.

China has a ancient book name <Shan HAi jing>. After scholars studied it they found the ancient chinese (egyptian) had discovered the whole world 4000years ago.

That can explain why can found ancient egyptian Treasures In The Grand Canyon.

http://www.philipcoppens.com/egyptiancanyon.html

And can explain how the ancient egyptian knows china as a rich land and immigrated in.

You really haven't provided any connection to China. Though I thought there was one myself but you are not really doing this discussion justice.

For example, I would be trying to make a connection between hieroglyphs and pinyin.

Oriental people are the only remaining people that I am aware of that still use hieroglyphic writing system.

Is there any language connection with the Egyptian people of old?

There's Indo-European languages in China but I am not aware of any Afrasian connections.

RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
quote:
You really haven't provided any connection to China. Though I thought there was one myself but you are not really doing this discussion justice.

For example, I would be trying to make a connection between hieroglyphs and pinyin.

Oriental people are the only remaining people that I am aware of that still use hieroglyphic writing system.

There's Indo-European languages in China but I am not aware of any Afrasian connections. [/QB]

-
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

There's Indo-European languages in China but I am not aware of any Afrasian connections.

- [/QB]
That is much better.

Have you discovered any borrowed words or symbolism?

RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
quote:
That is much better.

Have you discovered any borrowed words or symbolism? [/QB]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Explorador
Member # 14778

What scripts have Martians borrowed from ancient Egyptians; any photos?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

[White leather bag, also available in Japan]

We are being hoaxed to show that Black researchers are gullible and stupid. She preys on our goodwill and good nature. Does Ausar know who he gave the controls of this site? She even makes spoof site's,(about human leather) to be used as sources. This is another level of con-artistry.

Mike111 and Marc Washington, take care!

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
That is much better.

Have you discovered any borrowed words or symbolism?

-
 -
 -
 -
 - [/QB]

Not very convincing and you haven't shown any kind of language connection. We know what the AE people spoke - the Coptics still speak much of it.

We know what group of people speak the Afro-Asiatic language phylum and they are pretty much related to each other.

I don't see how the Chinese fit into this picture at all.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ramusisi does not need to convince anyone, neither do I think that is his objective.

Ramusis wants to stir your curiosity, so that you can go out there and do more research, and discover the world and its surprising connections....

More power Ramusisi...more power...

--------------------
Lionz

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com