EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Big Big secret for the ancient Egyptian pharaohs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Big secret for the ancient Egyptian pharaohs
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explorer aka Ma Dick:
What scripts woof...wooof..woof...grrrr

Heeeeel, dog, heeeeel! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the Afrocentric that spams Black Europeans gets angry when an Asian gives him a taste of his own medicine!!!

Keep it coming Ramusisi Nice Work,

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
 -

[White leather bag, also available in Japan]

We are being hoaxed to show that Black researchers are gullible and stupid. She preys on our goodwill and good nature. Does Ausar know who he gave the controls of this site? She even makes spoof site's,(about human leather) to be used as sources. This is another level of con-artistry.

Mike111 and Marc Washington, take care!

Posts: 8815 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, and unlike the Afrocentrics Ramsusisi thoery states it was Chinese people who created Egypt. More Power To Ramusisi, If Mike and Clyde can Hijack Chinese culture the Chinese should Hijack African culture...

More Power to Ramusisi...I notice Mike anc Clyde have avoided this thread!!

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Ramusisi does not need to convince anyone, neither do I think that is his objective.

Ramusis wants to stir your curiosity, so that you can go out there and do more research, and discover the world and its surprising connections....

More power Ramusisi...more power...

Posts: 8815 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
So the Afrocentric that spams Black Europeans gets angry when an Asian gives him a taste of his own medicine!!!

Keep it coming Ramusisi Nice Work,

quote:
 -

[White leather bag, also available in Japan]

We are being hoaxed to show that Black researchers are gullible and stupid. She preys on our goodwill and good nature. Does Ausar know who he gave the controls of this site? She even makes spoof site's,(about human leather) to be used as sources. This is another level of con-artistry.

Mike111 and Marc Washington, take care!

A taste of love? Don't be stupid. [Wink]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAMUSISI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] Yes, and unlike the Afrocentrics Ramsusisi thoery states it was Chinese people who created Egypt. More Power To Ramusisi, If Mike and Clyde can Hijack Chinese culture the Chinese should Hijack African culture...

[QUOTE]

what about the original American???
 -

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Yes Ramusisi, Have you looked at the Olmec Culture, Im sure you could find similarities between the Olmec and the Egypto-Chinese Empire.

The Maya and Aztec built Pyramids and had a script and art similar to many Asian Cultures.

Please keep it coming!!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Ramusisi Alot of the Olmec Art has an "Orental" or Mongoloid look. When you get the time you should do more research in connecting the Olmec with the Egypto-Sino Empire.

-

-

Some Modern Indians of Today from Brazil.

-

-

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes, and unlike the Afrocentrics Ramsusisi thoery states it was Chinese people who created Egypt. More Power To Ramusisi, If Mike and Clyde can Hijack Chinese culture the Chinese should Hijack African culture...

quote:
Ramusisi does not need to convince anyone, neither do I think that is his objective.

Ramusis wants to stir your curiosity, so that you can go out there and do more research, and discover the world and its surprising connections....

Jari

Ramusisi knows that Chinese people are African people. He is not an isolationist like you. He understands the human continum, not only from a genetic perspective but from a cultural perspective.

You need to be more discerning before you jump into issues that may be relatively new to you.

And like I say, more power to Ramusisi, as he carries on our theory of the universal Muurish community...

quote:
Al-Jahiz: They say : The blacks are
more numerous than the whites. The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous; the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers, the Copts, and Nubians, the people of Zaghawa, Marw, Sind and India, Qamar and Dabila, China,and Masin... the islands in the seas between China and Africa are full of blacks, such as Ceylon, Kalah, Amal, Zabij, and their islands, as far as India, China, Kabul, and those shores.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Jari

Below is Ramusisi as he begins his exposition:

quote:
Originally posted by RAMUSISI:
quote:

Do u know the KHoisan Africans?

-
 -
 -

Anyway, i belived that all yellow race(chinese, japanese, korean) from africa.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Chinese Scientists Launch New Challenge to ‘Out of Africa’ Theory
Tuesday, November 17th, 2009

-

Chinese scientists have renewed their ongoing attack on the ‘Out of Africa’ theory of the origin of modern humans with the announcement of the discovery of a 110,000-year-old putative Homo sapiens jawbone from a cave in southern China’s Guangxi province.

The date of the early human fossil is one of the most direct challenges to the out of Africa theory yet made. According to that theory, homo sapiens ancestors only reached east Asia 30,000 years ago (see graphic below, published in the September 2009 edition of National Geographic magazine).

-

The 110,000 year-old jawbone obviously flies directly in the face of the ‘out-of-Africa’ timeline and provides support for the multi-regional theory of the origin of homo sapiens.

The discovery was formally announced in November’s Chinese Science Bulletin by Jin Changzhu and his colleagues of the Institute of Vertebrate Palaeontology and Palaeoanthropology in Beijing.

The Institute of Earth Environment of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Minnesota State University jointly tested the isotopic element detection on the fossil.

Wu Xinzhi, an anthropologist of Chinese Academy of Sciences, said, “The bone shows that the evolution from ancient man to modern man occurred in East Asia, at least in the area of modern Chongzuo city. It indicates that the process of the evolution to modern man took place in various regions around the world.”

“[This paper] acts to reject the theory that modern humans are of uniquely African origin and supports the notion that emerging African populations mixed with natives they encountered,” Milford Wolpoff, a proponent of the multiregional hypothesis at the University of Michigan was quoted in the media as saying.

Others disagreed. Erik Trinkaus, an anthropologist at Washington University in St Louis, Missouri, questioned whether the find was a true Homo sapiens.

“You need to keep in mind that ‘Homo sapiens’ for most Chinese scholars is not limited to anatomically modern humans,” he says. “For many of them, it is all ‘post Homo erectus,’ humans.”

Chris Stringer of London’s Natural History Museum said that it was too early to make far-reaching conclusions. “From the parts preserved, this fossil could just as likely be related to preceding archaic humans, or even to the Neanderthals, who at times seem to have extended their range towards China.”

The present analysis of the mandible focused almost exclusively on determining the fossil’s age. The researchers said a follow-up study would give a more complete treatment on what exactly the find represents.

after the Chinese take over they will be correcting the textbooks

Posts: 43140 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Iron I am well aware but Ramusisi in the post you quote considers the San to be part of the Yellow or Mongoloid Race. I agree that all Humans are a continum, even the people you call Albino and deny their humanity and adaption to Cold Climate.

Ramusis obviously is not on par with Afrocentrics like Mike, Clyde and Edgemund. That is why Edgemound is spamming Penises and disrespecting Ramusisi.

You are right all Humans are a continuim and I do like reading alternative history theories and I am enjoying this thread.

Lets let Ramusisi continue to drop knowledge on the Sino-Egypt Empire. Hopefully Ramusisi can find evidence of Sino-Moors.

Obvioulsy the Chinese were very influential in Moorish Culture, the Paper Mills is but one example that jumps to mind.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Jari

Ramusisi knows that Chinese people are African people. He is not an isolationist like you. He understands the human continum, not only from a genetic perspective but from a cultural perspective.

You need to be more discerning before you jump into issues that may be relatively new to you.

And like I say, more power to Ramusisi, as he carries on our theory of the universal Muurish community...

quote:
more numerous than the whites. The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous; the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers, the Copts, and Nubians, the people of Zaghawa, Marw, Sind and India, Qamar and Dabila, China,and Masin... the islands in the seas between China and Africa are full of blacks, such as Ceylon, Kalah, Amal, Zabij, and their islands, as far as India, China, Kabul, and those shores.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Iron I am well aware but Ramusisi in the post you quote considers the San to be part of the Yellow or Mongoloid Race. I agree that all Humans are a continum, even the people you call Albino and deny their humanity and adaption to Cold Climate.

quote:
quote:

Not quite so Jari, the man wrote it down in typesetting that Chinese are from Africa. He did not simply consider the San to be part of the yellow race. He said that CHINESE are from AFRICA.

Why are you understanding him differently? Why?

quote:
Jari

Below is Ramusisi as he begins his exposition:

quote:
Originally posted by RAMUSISI:
quote:

Do u know the KHoisan Africans?

-
 -
 -

Anyway, i belived that all yellow race(chinese, japanese, korean) from africa.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Iron I understand what he said, we are both in agreement here...... lets let Ramusisi keep it coming!!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ramusis, you don hear now! Keep the info channel flowing...

--------------------
Lionz

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

Tyson Beckford

He is actually part Chinese.
 -

I did not know you were such a HUGE fan!
Actually to show that Blacks are a large body type, not the tiny Moors, who symbolize blue blood.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramusisi,

Found any chopsticks in ancient Egyptian burial cites yet? or any AE names in ancient Chinese graves?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAMUSISI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Ramusisi,

Found any chopsticks in ancient Egyptian burial cites yet? or any AE names in ancient Chinese graves?

Narmer is the peason who frist united ancient egypt before 5000years. In chinese history, the man "yu" also united country before 5000 years.

Let's see the scorpion painted on narmer's dawing(in the left). Chinese letter "yu"(ancient writting) in the right.------same
 -

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
 -

There have 2 kings brfore "yu" who name "Yao" and "Shun" recored in Chinese history.

There also has 2 Pharaohs who name "Iry-Hor" and "Sekhem-ka" before narmer.

So, let see their wirtting.

Iry-Hor
 -

chinese "Yao"
 -

Sekhem-ka
 -

chinese Shun
 -

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does this mean ancient Egyptians and ancient Chinese did not have the exact same set of names, with the exact same set of phonological traits?

And what about syntax. Did ancient Chinese also scripturally leave out vowels like the AE?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
quote:
Did ancient Chinese also scripturally leave out vowels like the AE? [/QB]
if you little study chinese you will find so many
Explorador
Member # 14778

Well, what is the answer. Did ancient Chinese leave out vowels like AE, or not?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Ramses the Great

-

The images of their kings are no true likenesses of the persons. I consider the faces a mix of all the types found in classical Egypt, so everyone could recognize himself in the face of his pharaoh.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Why do I always have the last say?
What's the matter with you cowards?
Blatantly disrespected, and not a sound!

-

The very title of this thread goes back to the stereotyping of Chinese by Hollywood:

Big big seklet fol ancient Egyptian phalaohs.

But hey, the Surinam Saamaka also do not pronounce the r. Lets find a nice image...

-

And they do not like to wear a lot of clothes...

RAMUSISI
Member # 19023

Rate Member
quote:
 -

Ramses the Great

The images of their kings are no true likenesses of the persons. I consider the faces a mix of all the types found in classical Egypt, so everyone could recognize himself in the face of his pharaoh.

I strongly suspect his nose.
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Egypt is nowhere near East Asia, so I find the idea of an East Asian Egypt even more ridiculous than a Middle Eastern or European one. At least Europe and the Middle Eastern are just across the Mediterranean from Egypt.

Especially when there is a group of scholars who is doing anything and everything to exclude the Native people from Upper Egypt as Native ancient KMTic people.
Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com