EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Confirming this is what you could be posting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confirming this is what you could be posting
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://youtu.be/nuHZ3VeE19Y
Teen CEO Creates $100,000 Year Business.
Instead of posting 24/7 about black teenage fukups ya could balance things out a bit like the above take note she is Haitian American I detect no self hate but lots of support from family and community lots of drive and ambition but Off-course she would not be in your sights now would she.
Amazing 15 Year Old Headed To Harvard.
http://youtu.be/v2pzDI1dasY
 -

http://youtu.be/q1nhkvG4DK0  

Tony Hansberry II isn’t waiting to finish medical school to contribute to improved medical care. He has already developed a stitching technique that can be used to reduce surgical complications, as well as the chance of error among less experienced surgeons. “I’ve always had a passion for medicine,” he said in a recent interview. “The project I did was, basically, the comparison of novel laparoscopic instruments in doing a hysterectomy repair.” By the way, Hansberry is a 14-year-old high school freshman. In April, the brilliant teen presented his findings at a medical conference at the University of Florida before an audience of doctors and board-certified surgeons. Hansberry attends Darnell-Cookman, a special medical magnet school that allows him to take advanced classes in medicine. Students at the school master suturing in eighth grade.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure she didn't starve herself to death in the process of doing so.

I don't imagine S&M is a pre-requisite to success but each to his own.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada, in all honesty, I'd love to punctuate and highlight those kinds of Negro achievements. But unfortunately, academic success and technological innovation are not a part of the Negro experience anywhere in the world; they are far and few in between. And believe you me when I say this, the last thing I'd want to do is lull Negroes into a false sense of self-worth. Negroes must be shown the truth, in that, they ain't making any significant impact in and contribution to society. Even more, the Negro is an extremely problematic people, socially. And if this trend continues, they will be left behind as the world moves forward pass them and, eventually, the Negro will be no more.

Do you see why I do not focus on these few accomplishments?

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are not far and in between they are right there you keep just keep ignoring them. no one suggest sugar coating or ignoring problems but you take personal delight in focusing on problem kids worst yet with out offering any kind of solution short of mass murder through eugenics, like you I am from Bkyn and all but one of ma crew got into any kind scuffle with the law the majority are successful in their own lives highly motivated and educated and there are 12 of us inner circle that is, and we were not unique.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where in Bklyn is CT from?
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Just visit the local Black Hebrew Israelite centre, he'll be standing out in front with his ''Kahanya Ben Israel'' name tag. Look for the following real life 50 year old man.

-

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The "kayanya ben israel" line is getting played out. Come up with something original, will ya?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Bedsty do or die. What hood you rep?

quote:
Originally posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718):
Where in Bklyn is CT from?

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Bedsty do or die.

Lol you from the Stuy, stop lying, what cross-streets?

If you're from BK you're likely from Bay Ridge or Bensonhurst.

We don't believe you, you need more people!

quote:
What hood you rep?

Oh you rep hoods now? Yet you're on here daily talking about how much you hate the hood? You lying ass fool.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

I'm pretty sure CT is Googling some streets in the Stuy to claim. Otherwise, what's taking him so long?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He really is from Bed-stuy or was it Flatbush Ave? Not to put his bussiness out there but he is really black and Haitian also.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Meet me at Nostrand and E.Pkwy on Saturday @3pm and I can introduce you to my two homies, Smith and Wesson.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^Funny, that's like 10 mins away from me. But that's C-Heights not the Stuy, fool.

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
He really is from Bed-stuy or was it Flatbush Ave? Not to put his bussiness out there but he is really black and Haitian also.

Where he mentioned is wayyyyy closer to Flatbush, than Bed Stuy.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Bedsty, crown heights, same difference to me! You can still come see me and get acquainted with the two homies, Smith and Wesson. You good?
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^You aint from Bklyn, nobody from Bklyn in their right mind would say Crown Heights and Bed Stuy are the same...and from where you mentioned on Nostrand and E. Pkwy, the Stuy is actually further from there than you are to Flatbush. You have to go from E. Pkway all the way past Atlantic and Fulton to get to the Stuy, you would have been better off if you said Flatbush and Crown heights same difference since where you mentioned is only but 5 mins from Flatbush!

You just moved here or something huh?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Brada, in all honesty, I'd love to punctuate and highlight those kinds of Negro achievements.

Honestly, why the fuk are you guys even trying to convince this dumbazz of anything?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
My dude, it does not really matter what hood you flaggin. Smith and Wesson kewl with that and still would like to get to know you personally. You good with it or what my dude?

quote:
Originally posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718):
^You aint from Bklyn, nobody from Bklyn in their right mind would say Crown Heights and Bed Stuy are the same...and from where you mentioned on Nostrand and E. Pkwy, the Stuy is actually further from there than you are to Flatbush. You have to go from E. Pkway all the way past Atlantic and Fulton to get to the Stuy, you would have been better off if you said Flatbush and Crown heights same difference since where you mentioned is only but 5 mins from Flatbush!

You just moved here or something huh?

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ Confirming Truth showing his "gangsta" side.

100% cyber thug!

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^^^^^^
The Boy is a fake, he talks about How "Negros" act like Animals always fighting etc. and the "Negros" are problematic, yet he does'nt hesitate to act like the same "NEgros" he bemoans by sending a person he does'nt a threat and by claiming he will shoot him.

The dude has mental problems, he want to be white so hard its kinda sad.

Also Real G's don't talk about what they got they just invite the other person on meet him. This haitian boi is fake.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

You aint never bust no gun in ya life let alone seen one, stop trying to be an internet thug.

I'm a grown man I don't have to save face for nobody, you seem to be trying to impress someone, but you aint.

I didn't mention anything about "flaggin a hood". I asked where in Bklyn you were from you replied Bedstuy, but gave cross-streets in Crown Heights.

That right there tells me you know **** about Bklyn or you must be a young ass kid.

Either way, you are a liar. Just stop the games. I am 10 mins from where you mentioned I can be there at any time and don't need any homies.

But what's the point you aint from there anyway, so why would I go out of my way to make a fool out of myself?

If you are from there you just moved there.

But that's neither here nor there, my point was to expose your lying ass and that you aint from BKLYN!!

My point confirmed as truth.

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar, how do you tell whether or not he's black or Haitian from where he lives?

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Don't worry tommorow the Haitian will post a video of blacks fighting talking about How Negros need to be Eugenicized and how Negros are inferior, yet in the same breath acts like the stereotype he complains about...LMAO.

Fake ass..Prob. shackled up with some White chick living off her and her family.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
^^^^
Don't worry tommorow the Haitian will post a video of blacks fighting talking about How Negros need to be Eugenicized and how Negros are inferior, yet in the same breath acts like the stereotype he complains about...LMAO.

Exactly.
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEEKING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clearly, this dude is not from Bed Stuy.

There is no way you could have mistaken Crown Heights for Bedford Stuyvesant, if he lives in one of those neighborhoods.

If I am not mistaken, Nostrand Ave. and Eastern Parkway are crossroads in the heart of Crown Heights.

I should be right there on the Monday of the Labour Day weekend for the West Indian Day Carnival.

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^Indeed, that is in the heart of Crown Heights (pretty far from Bed Stuy) where the West Indian parade is thrown on Labor Day, which then runs into Flatbush ave. Anyone actually from out here knows Crown Heights is not Bed Stuy and vice versa. In fact right around the corner from Nostrand and E. Pkwy is a chicken spot where they have some of the best wings in C-Heights Bklyn, that I go to often called "Super Wings". On a side note if you get a chance next time you're at the labor day parade, try it out on Union st and Nostrand.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calabooz, I know him from another website. He has always claimed he was both black and Haitian. Unless he is one of the creole Haitians who are racist against their own countrymen. I don't really know.

He has always claimed he is from Brooklyn to. I have never meet him in real life. My only encounter is through various exchanges on the internet.

Anyway,
I don't see how it pertains to the forum so its best we all keep personal information to ourselves.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^True Ausar, my only point was to confirm that this kid was a liar and in fact not from Bklyn, well atleast not native.

As I am from Bklyn born and raised.

In fact coincidentally very close to where this kid claimed on Nostrand ave.

If you're from the Stuy and then give Crown Heights cross-streets, then I know something just aint right.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718) come come come on man Golden Crust on Utica ave..Nuff said.  -

-
Carnival

-

Beef patties N Coco Bread

-
Mackenzie's they do this right  -

All the above at the same time on a bright sunny day= great times.. [Big Grin]

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^Ahh yes indeed GoldenCrust is a staple for Beef Patties. I attended a school that had one adjacent to it, hence I ate there everyday!!

All along the Parkway on Labor day you see this below on the sidelines (Good Food) while the music and dancing goes in the streets...

-

^^One of the best things that happen every year so close in proximity to me, that runs from the night beforehand called Juve in Flatbush where we party all night till the morning till the sun comes up walking to Eastern Pkwy for Labor Day Parade that starts in the A.M.

Look forward to it every year.

Brada, do you see how this kid CT named Nostrand and E. Pkwy which is two blocks up from the Brooklyn Museum on Washington ave as Bed Stuy?

Thought he was fooling someone.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718)
Brada, do you see how this kid CT named Nostrand and E. Pkwy which is two blocks up from the Brooklyn Museum on Washington ave as Bed Stuy? Thought he was fooling someone.

Why he fakin on Blkyn? ah guess some folks just chronic confirmed liers ah guess..

And damn I gonna mis out on another yr of carnival well have a beef patty and a ting for me or betta yet
 -  -
Wray& Nephew mixed with Ting after eating some curried goat.
Waddeva you do don't drink Wray on an empty stomach.. and don't take shots wid dis [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com