EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Nafissatou Diallo...Out of the Shadows!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nafissatou Diallo...Out of the Shadows!
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally out...

-
Nafissatou Diallo, the hotel maid from Guinea, has come out of the shadows and told the world that Dominique Strauss-Kahn tried to sexually assault her - the latest dramatic twist in what was already a cliff-hanger of a case.

25 July 2011

Maid's interview a dramatic turn in Strauss-Kahn case

By Laura Trevelyan
BBC News, New York

It is unusual, to put it mildly, for a witness to speak out at this stage in a criminal case - let alone to conduct interviews for ABC News and Newsweek. But then there is nothing normal about this case.

The interviews are the latest stage in a pitched battle between the respective camps of Nafissatou Diallo and Dominique Strauss-Kahn - a clash which reflects two very different worlds, the marginal existence of the West African immigrant in the Bronx, and the well heeled, well-connected lifestyle of a member of the global financial elite.

Linda Fairstein, the crime writer who was formerly the head of the sex crimes unit at the Manhattan District Attorney's office, thinks Ms Diallo's decision to give the interviews could go either way.

"As a prosecutor, the rule is you want your witness to speak in the courtroom, and not to the media," she said.

"Interviews raise problems for prosecutors - even if the story is consistent, each interview gives the defence more possible details to cross examine her with. A mistake or a slip of the tongue becomes 20 minutes of cross examination in a courtroom."

'Intelligent and consistent'

Yet after Ms Fairstein read every detail of the Newsweek/Daily Beast article, and watched Ms Diallo's ABC interview with Good Morning America, her conclusion was positive.

"I came away thinking her story helped the prosecution case - she came across as intelligent and consistent with the story, she explained all the circumstances, she presented a very compelling picture."

Ms Diallo's high-profile interviews came at the end of a month which started badly for her.

The prosecution, having looked into her background, went to court and told the defence lawyers there were credibility issues with the alleged victim.

She had not told the truth on her asylum application or her tax return, and she had changed her account of what happened in the immediate aftermath of the alleged attack, they said.

James Cohen, professor of law at Fordham University, says Ms Diallo's target audience with her interviews was "[Manhattan District Attorney Cy] Vance and the community, victims' rights groups and domestic violence groups".

"She's saying that she was the victim here, and yes, she's made mistakes, who hasn't, and she's still the victim," he said.

'Unseemly circus'

Prof Cohen believes her intervention increases the pressure on the prosecution not to drop the case - but he still thinks the case is likely to be dropped, because of doubts about Ms Diallo's reliability as a witness.

"If she's going to lie on her asylum application, that suggests she's so desperate to stay in this country that she'll lie about anything," he said.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn's lawyers, Ben Brafman and William Taylor, described the interview as an "unseemly circus".

They claimed Ms Diallo is waging a media campaign "intended to force a prosecutor to pursue charges against an innocent person, an innocent person from whom Ms Diallo wants money".

Ms Diallo's lawyer, Kenneth Thompson, has for his part accused Mr Strauss Kahn's lawyers of conducting "an unprecedented smear campaign against the victim of a violent sexual attack".

Mr Strauss-Kahn, with his wealth, has hired well-known lawyers.

Matthew Kluger, a criminal defence attorney in New York, says: "He has two of the best attorneys you could possibly have - two of the best in the country. They're chomping at the bit for this to go to trial."

Ms Diallo's lawyer is best known as the federal prosecutor who brought the criminal case against New York police officers for brutalising Haitian immigrant Abner Louima in 1997.

Mr Strauss-Kahn's lawyers are calling on the DA's office to drop the charges against their client - while Ms Diallo wants to see the former IMF boss in jail.

The next court hearing is set for 1 August.

-
Nafissatou Diallo appeared on ABC's breakfast TV show, Good Morning America

Source: bbc.co.uk

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elsewhere...

Diallo's recounting of the DSK encounter, which took at most fifteen minutes, largely matches the account she gave to police:

He pulls me hard to the bed,” she said. He tried to put his penis in her mouth, she said, and as she told the story she tightened her lips and turned her face from side to side to show how she resisted. “I push him. I get up. I wanted to scare him. I said, ‘Look, there is my supervisor right there.’” But the man said there was nobody out there, and nobody was going to hear.

Diallo kept pushing him away: “I don’t want to hurt him,” she told us. “I don’t want to lose my job.” He shoved back, moving her down the hallway from the bedroom toward the bathroom. Diallo’s uniform dress buttoned down the front, but Strauss-Kahn didn’t bother with the buttons, she said. He pulled it up around her thighs and tore down her pantyhose, gripping her crotch so hard that it was still red at the hospital, hours later. He pushed her to her knees, her back to the wall. He forced his penis into her mouth, she said, and he gripped her head on both sides. “He held my head so hard here,” she said, putting her hands to her cranium. “He was moving and making a noise. He was going like ‘uhh, uhh, uhh.’ He said, ‘Suck my’—I don’t want to say.” The report from the hospital where Diallo was taken later for examination notes that “she felt something wet and sour come into her mouth and she spit it out on the carpet.

As compelling as the dialogue might be in shaping Diallo's story, it stands in contrast to a previous statement she made — that there was no conversation between her and the ex-IMF chief. Prosecutors will probably seize on that inconsistency, adding it their pile. But Diallo's defense team has obviously decided that's a risk they are willing to take; if they can swing the pendulum of sympathy back Diallo's way, the small details might be overwhelmed by the bigger picture. - NY Magazine

-

"She is indeed appealing and animated while telling her story, even if, as Newsweek somewhat puzzlingly points out, she is "not glamorous." (The reporters seem to have been hoping that central casting would send someone with better highlights to play the part of the immigrant single mother, a childhood victim of gential mutilation, now making $25 an hour cleaning hotel rooms: "Her light-brown skin is pitted with what look like faint acne scars, and her dark hair is hennaed, straightened, and worn flat to her head, but she has a womanly, statuesque figure.")

Source: Link

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the fifteen minutes is running out.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Y36hZEEWc

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu2
Member # 19316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate me now-I stand for the truth and from the get go I had problems with the official account.IMHO this one phone call validates my skepticism:"When the conversation was translated — a job completed only this Wednesday — investigators were alarmed: “She says words to the effect of, ‘Don’t worry, this guy has a lot of money. I know what I’m doing,’ ” the official said. "
http://www.cnbc.com/id/43617284/Strauss_Kahn_Accuser_s_Call_Alarmed_Prosecutors
This one crucial statement coupled with her changing testimony demolishes the whole case.

Posts: 55 | From: nairobi | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW3XP8dZkVQ
Charges dropped,just or unjust ??? A political career ruined?? or just getting started..Was O.J guilty??? or just rich with great lawyers inquiring minds wants to know.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave OJ out of this. [Big Grin] OJ was NOT guilty, for the simply reason it is still impossible to be two places at once!!!!

It had nothing to with being rich and hiring theb est lawyers.
Glove won't fit.
Racist Fuhrman., black jurors etc.

He did not have enough time to do the murders. Plan and simple.

People please read the transcript of the case instead of repeating hysteria and propaganda about the man and the case!!!

On the other hand this woman, Diallo. I dunno. Haven't read the details on the case but it is embarssing for her and her team.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dumbass wrecked her own case and credibility.

Forget about the phone call, which can be interpreted in a variety of ways. Repeatedly lying your ass off against the DA... who is supposed to help you convict DSK, are you serious?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But for real though if she is in deed lying then she should have the book thrown at her because it places harder burden of proof on legit cases of rape.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
But for real though if she is in deed lying then she should have the book thrown at her because it places harder burden of proof on legit cases of rape.

The prosecutors never said she lied in the matter, they said she lied on papers to get into the US.

It is the same old story if you're European you can rape a black woman and get away with it.

The perpetrator is still facing a rape trial in France. The complainant said on NPR he won't get away this time.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde,
You are right on this. As I wrote months back, the dumpy Jew did rape Diallo but he would walk. The Jew establishment in New York would not stand for some black woman from Africa bringing down a big-name Zionist who could have taken over from Sakorzy for France's presidency.

So what else is new? That Jew is well known for his criminal habit of carte blanche rape. But being a Zionist Jew in France and at the IMF he got away with it.

And what's the big fuss all about? The history of the white man in the world and especially the last 500 years has been one of not only world-wide plunder, murder, genocide and massive land and resource theft, but also massive wholesale rape. Truly the beast of this earth. I mean how else do you explain large sections of the population of the Americas and elsewhere.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she lied about what she did after the alleged "rape".
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is in the well connected elite groups of Jews who run the world.
He can rape 20 black maids and not get convicted.

This is nowhere in comparison with OJ. OJ was prosecuted for killing a Jew. They got OJ on the second conviction and his life is over.

This guy will not see one additional day of jail time. When they had him the first time, they did not realize how connected he was. Now they do, and any effort to prosecute him will be blocked from the White house on down to the DA.

The charges will be dismissed here, and in France as well.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is in the well connected elite groups of Jews who run the world.
He can rape 20 black maids and not get convicted.

This is nowhere in comparison with OJ. OJ was prosecuted for killing a Jew. They got OJ on the second conviction and his life is over.

This guy will not see one additional day of jail time. When they had him the first time, they did not realize how connected he was. Now they do, and any effort to prosecute him will be blocked from the White house on down to the DA.

The charges will be dismissed here, and in France as well.
This guy knows far too many IMF/Federal Reserve secrets to see any real jail time, even if convicted.

--------------------

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
she lied about what she did after the alleged "rape".

^Indeed, and then she lied in the process of covering up those lies.

@Brada
You're absolutely right, thats the sad thing about it. Whether the rape happened or not, lies on the part of the alleged victim in high profile cases such as this one conditions people to take rape allegations less seriously.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swenet,
You are naively buying the white official line. The case could easily have gone to court. Mike Tyson was sent down on less evidence for a he-say, she-say rape charge.

Was a grand jury ever put together for the charge? If so, I am sure the little punkette who invited Mike to her hotel room after midnight had a stash of lies waiting to be uncovered.

Truth is that there was enough evidence to send the Jew away for a long time if there was jury made up of community peers. That's the last thing the District attorney wanted.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Give it up man. The Bilderberg Group aint got nuthin to do with this one.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Right, and Jews aren't the only group allowed to run the FED or IMF.

--------------------

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Swenet,
You are naively buying the white official line. The case could easily have gone to court. Mike Tyson was sent down on less evidence for a he-say, she-say rape charge.

Was a grand jury ever put together for the charge? If so, I am sure the little punkette who invited Mike to her hotel room after midnight had a stash of lies waiting to be uncovered.

Truth is that there was enough evidence to send the Jew away for a long time if there was jury made up of community peers. That's the last thing the District attorney wanted.

I'm not buying into anything Lamin, not into what they're saying, and neither am I buying into your paranoid accounts wherein Jews and Whitey always have something to do with anything bad happening to black people.

I don't know what happened backstage when the decision was made to drop the case, and - aside from some form of sex taking place - I have no idea what happened in that hotel room.

All I'm saying is that she has wrecked her own case, and if the DA and the ''Jews'' were plotting against her, waiting on her to blunder, she gave them all the ammunition they needed.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Swenet,

Many here are young, naive and fail to observe and correlate consistent patterns. They fail to understand exactly who the IMF/FED is, and how it is used to control the world.
There is a reason why 9/11 attacked the World Trade Center, a complex representative of the financial hub of international imperialism, and of course, once again owned and controlled by Jews.
Following 9/11, the Tower's Leaser, a Jew collected a $8 Billion dollar pay day from the insurance company, even though the building is actually owned by The NY Port Authority.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
If the "system" wanted to protect DSK why did they take her case in the first place? Why were the mainstream media like CNN originally hostile to DSK?

Lamin, what do you mean by "community peers"?

edit: oh wait, I didnt see this, "When they had him the first time, they did not realize how connected he was". HAHHAHAHAH

They didnt know how connected the head of the IMF was?! Do you know how silly you sound trying to explain away the about face? The reason they dropped her like hot potato was because they knew DSK had access to the best lawyers that would rip their case and hence their reputation as lawyers. The bitch gave DSK Jew A-team so much ammunition Steve Wonder could see the disaster that would have resulted. Look at it this way, they saved the little hustler from Guinea from embarrassment on the stand.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
A of B,
What's the big deal. Think logically man, the fact of being raped with back-up evidence( DNA etc., unlocked door during assault, and the fact that the Jew was known as a violent, sex-crazed maniac, etc.) is totally independent of whether one lied on a make-or-break immigration form.

The scandal media ran with the story at first but began a furious backtrack once the details of the IMF Jew began to be pushed by his corrupt and libertine wife and friends in France. Americans--in general--are notoriously ignorant people; and that includes their local media folk. It is this ignorance about the IMF Jew that explains the immediate reaction to the rape and dramatic hauling from an Air France about to fly away.

And by the way I am curious about your ethnic background. Care to say? I am writing directly from Africa and I know first hand the serious economic and political situations that push average, normal people to want to emigrate just to make more than $40 a month--if you are that lucky.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long have you been here? Maybe I am the only one who pays attention to who comes and goes, name change and writing style, characters etc.

Akoben/AOB is Jamaican. Just as Ackee/Brada. IronLion/Lord of the Nile says he is African but is Rasta talks/write Patau(?) very well etc .. . . . .

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
There is no "fact of rape" only what she said. None of your "back up evidence" necessarily proves rape. You sound more like a simpleton each time you post.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
So what if not "empirical evidence of rape"--all past knowledge of the Jew's behaviour included. In terms of back-up evidence: there was forensic evidence collected and presented to the Grand Jury.

Again, care to say what your ethnicity is?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Xyyman,
If you are replying to me then I don't understand you post. Just clarify.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
You talk about past behavior of DSK but dont want to deal with that of the "victim". LOL!

Forensic evidence could be of consensual sex, not necessarily rape. You are a simpleton.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Quote:

And by the way I am curious about your ethnic background. Care to say? I am writing directly from Africa

quote:
Xyyman,
If you are replying to me then I don't understand you post. Just clarify.

Yeah! I know. I takes some of us more time to put things together.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So what if not "empirical evidence of rape"--all past knowledge of the Jew's behaviour included. In terms of back-up evidence: there was forensic evidence collected and presented to the Grand Jury.

why do you call the man "the Jew" ?
Do you call people who have Christian names "The Christian"
or a Muslim name "The Muslim"

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the same reason why "The Jews" have a nation for Jews only where non Orthodox Jews who have never lived in Israel can Immigrate and live on another persons land. Where else on Earth do Christians or Muslims get that privilage??

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

why do you call the man "the Jew" ?
Do you call people who have Christian names "The Christian"
or a Muslim name "The Muslim"

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] for the same reason why "The Jews" have a nation for Jews only where non Orthodox Jews who have never lived in Israel can Immigrate and live on another persons land. Where else on Earth do Christians or Muslims get that privilage??

so all Jews are Israeli representatives?
Also, look at the amount of land conquered and colonized by Christians and Muslims in Africa, the Americas, etc. now compare it to Israel, about the size of New Jersey

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Jews are defacto white in an Afrocentrist's wet dream.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The differnece is no f-king Christian or Muslim can walk his ass up to these countries and become a citizen for simply being a Christian. You usual Jew defending falls flat. The Jew has no problem claiming a land belongs to his mythical forefathers, Christiand and Muslims don't do that...

But keep Ducking and dodging, its all you are good for these days.

quote:
quote:
[QB] for the same reason why "The Jews" have a nation for Jews only where non Orthodox Jews who have never lived in Israel can Immigrate and live on another persons land. Where else on Earth do Christians or Muslims get that privilage??

Also, look at the amount of land conquered and colonized by Christians and Muslims in Africa, the Americas, etc. now compare it to Israel, about the size of New Jersey

-

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The differnece is no f-king Christian or Muslim can walk his ass up to these countries and become a citizen for simply being a Christian. You usual Jew defending falls flat. The Jew has no problem claiming a land belongs to his mythical forefathers, Christiand and Muslims don't do that...

quote:
quote:

-

This is a stupid argument. You are the one that falls falt. Must I repeat, is every person of Jewish heritage reponsible for Israeli government citizenship policy?
Christians and Muslims didn't need to claim that lands they occupied they had occupied before. They simply walked in with an army and took lands from indigenous people, killing many in the process, no excuse necessary. There's no comparision to that scale of imperialism

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Xyyman,
Stop being silly. Given your posts, no comment on the weight of or what you carry between your ears.

By the way, I have absolutely no way of knowing what's behind a supposed screen name, and I don't care. I deal with what's written and ask questions thereon.

Hey, something calls itself "anguish of being" then wafts in on ES and starts guffing off like a KKK construct on a routine rape by the IMF Jew, you gotta ask for some ID. Stands to reason.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Yes, this debate is stupid, because I am arguing with a stupid person only capable of low cognitive thought.

Originally you asked why Lamin refered to the man as "The Jew" and why people don't refer to Muslims and Christians as "The Christian" "the Muslim" etc.

I answered for the same reason a non Orthodox Atheist Jew can Migrate to Israel and get citizenship in a land he has never lived in his life.

Now I realize you have poor comprehension skills so I will break it down...

The Jews see themselves as a distinct race that has nothing to do with religion but birth right. The Jews have lobbied to get a land based on Mythlogy and grant citizen ship on the Myth of a Jewish race.

I answered your questions, all of your ranting and grunting is nothing but fallacy arguments.

You're dismissed.

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

-

This is a stupid argument. You are the one that falls falt. Must I repeat, is every person of Jewish heritage reponsible for Israeli government citizenship policy?
Christians and Muslims didn't need to claim that lands they occupied they had occupied before. They simply walked in with an army and took lands from indigenous people, killing many in the process, no excuse necessary. There's no comparision to that scale of imperialism

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[ Yes, this debate is stupid, because I am arguing with a stupid person only capable of low cognitive thought.

Originally you asked why Lamin refered to the man as "The Jew" and why people don't refer to Muslims and Christians as "The Christian" "the Muslim" etc.

I answered

why did you answer? Is your name lamin?

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-
the same reason a non Orthodox Atheist Jew can Migrate to Israel and get citizenship in a land he has never lived in his life.

this is not reasoning. It just refers to some other reason.

quote:

Now I realize you have poor comprehension skills so I will break it down...

My comprehension skills are excellent stop blowing gas

quote:

The Jews see themselves as.....

Why do say mornic simple minded things like this.
The Christians see themselves as.....
The Muslims see themselves....

yes, anybody with a Jewish name has this particular point of view you outline in a few sentences, my you are stupid.

quote:
a distinct race that has nothing to do with religion but birth right. The Jews have lobbied to get a land based on Mythlogy and grant citizen ship on the Myth of a Jewish race.

what Jews? Any person in the world with a Jewish name has lobbied for blah blah blah.
You've interview all Jewish people and they all say the same thing, right moron

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-I answered your questions, all of your ranting and grunting is nothing but fallacy arguments.
david duke junior, you answered nothing, like lamin you had no answer to my points
just anti-Jewish rants ripped of from white supremacist/neo nazi web sites,
on the bandwagon of trying to look down on people, so you can feel at least our people are not at the bottom of the KKK sub humans list.
 -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
LMAO at your feeble attempts to save face. Crying and whining KKK this and David Duke that, desperatly trying to evoke the emotions of other members on the board to hide the fact that your attempt to call out Lamin failed.

Once again you asked why did Lamin call the man "The Jew" and I gave you a sound answer. The very existance of Israel and the fact that an Atheist non Orthodox Jew can Migrate to Israel and get citizenship in a Land he never lived is the reason why people refer to Jews as.."The Jews" and not a random Christian or Muslims as such.

Your ranting and Raving of Fallacy emotionalism is dismissed, your dumbass can't even stay on topic.

On a side note, your dumb ass is so f-ing shady and fake. You make a tread Bitching and Whining about Muslim Slavery to Dana and Alwaad and Bitch about the KKK, but when me or Anguish posted the facts of the Jewish involvement in Slavery you copied and pasted some Jewish Apologia Propaganda trying to excuse the Jewish Role in Slavery.(Dont think I forgot)

We see through the smoke and mirror act, the lies on being from Uganda, Continental West African, Indian, African American etc. added to your knee jerk emotional defense of the Jews, No one buys your ****.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^
LMAO at your feeble attempts to save face. Crying and whining KKK this and David Duke that, desperatly trying to evoke the emotions of other members on the board to hide the fact that your attempt to call out Lamin failed.

Once again you asked why did Lamin call the man "The Jew" and I gave you a sound answer.

once again you are not lamin you don't speak for him jackass

quote:

the very existance of Israel and the fact that an Atheist non Orthodox Jew can Migrate to Israel and get citizenship in a Land he never lived is the reason why people refer to Jews as.."The Jews" and not a random Christian or Muslims as such.

You are profoundly stupid.The immigration policy of Israel does not mean that any given Jewish person is a representative of the policy or of the state of Israel. Apparently you are too thick to get it, this is third time

quote:

On a side note, your dumb ass is so f-ing shady and fake. You make a tread Bitching and Whining about Muslim Slavery to Dana and Alwaad and Bitch about the KKK, but when me or Anguish posted the facts of the Jewish involvement in Slavery you copied and pasted some Jewish Apologia Propaganda trying to excuse the Jewish Role in Slavery.

Jews had a role in slavery like other white people I acknowledge this. That they dominated the trade as a whole or had more than a minimal role in the whole of the Trans Atlantic slave trade is a lie told in order to give the illusion that the non-Jewish white people are nicer to black people. Look at the primary records of ownership for the whole trade not just some select portion of it and a select slice of time.
we will overlook the nooses and pick up trucks

quote:

We see through the smoke and mirror act, the lies on being from Uganda, Continental West African, Indian, African American etc. added to your knee jerk emotional defense of the Jews, No one buys your ****. [/QB]

you're an idiot. I have never claimed to be from Uganda. a Continental West African, etc.

apparently you have caught feelings

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You are profoundly stupid.The immigration policy of Israel does not mean that any given Jewish person is a representative of the policy or of the state of Israel. Apparently you are too thick to get it, this is third time

Yes this is the third time and your stupid ass is still trying to parrot your fallacy argument. I never said anything about a random Jew being a representative of Israel I said the an Atheist Non Othodox Jew has right to Aliyah. This means that being a Jew has nothing to do with religion unlike being a Christian or Muslim.

That the dominated the trade as a whole or had more than a minimal role in the whole of the Tras Atlantic slave trade is a lie told in order to geive the illusion that the non-Jewsih white people are nicer to black people.
we will overlook the nooses and pick up trucks

Please post or provide evidence where I have posted the Jewish Funding and Dominence of the Slave Trade as a way to claim non White Jews are nicer to black people, This kneejerk emotional rant yours is getting old and tiring.

On a side note were YOU not the one who claims that blacks would be worse off if not for Jews?? Were YOU not the one who copy n pasted a Jewish Propaganda Garbage that tried to explain away and defend the Jewish role in slavery. It seems to me you are the main person guilty of what you are charging, tying to bump up the role of Muslims and Whites to make it seem as the Jews were nicer to blacks.

Fake Bitch..LMAO

you're an idiot. I have never claimed to be from Uganda. a Continental West African, etc.

apparently you have caught feelings

I and others have witnessed you lying and shady stalker behavior. You are a fraud and no one is buying your stories.

You lost this debate, Im Sorry.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
once again you are not lamin you don't speak for him jackass

Lamin is one of the few people on this site that does'nt apologize for or try to give Credit to the Degenerate Barbarics who ruined and invaded Africa be they European or Arab. I got Lamin's back so don't try to tell me what to do, as if your filthy ass does'nt jump into conversations that dont concern you.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] You are profoundly stupid.The immigration policy of Israel does not mean that any given Jewish person is a representative of the policy or of the state of Israel. Apparently you are too thick to get it, this is third time

Yes this is the third time and your stupid ass is still trying to parrot your fallacy argument. I never said anything about a random Jew being a representative of Israel I said the an Atheist Non Othodox Jew has right to Aliyah.

you are so incredibly stupid

according to who does a Jew have a right to Aliyah?

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari

This means that being a Jew has nothing to do with religion unlike being a Christian or Muslim.

Because this is a zionist concept then all Jews are zionists?

quote:
jump into conversations that dont converstations

I asked lamin a question and then you answer and accuse me of jumping in, you're a piece of work
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
God!! you are stupid...

Zionism has nothing to with this, A non Orthodox Atheist Jew has right to Aliyah if he agrees with Zionism or not. Being a Jew has nothing to do with religion unlike being a Muslim or Christian....Hell the Jews run around talking about some Cohen "Jewish" Gene, The Jews track Jewishness through the Female....Show me a Christian Genetisist going around talking about a "Christian" Gene or a Muslim Tracking Islam through the mother....

Get it now dumb bitch.

God Damn, learn how to comprehend.

quote:
quote:
[QB] You are profoundly stupid.The immigration policy of Israel does not mean that any given Jewish person is a representative of the policy or of the state of Israel. Apparently you are too thick to get it, this is third time

Yes this is the third time and your stupid ass is still trying to parrot your fallacy argument. I never said anything about a random Jew being a representative of Israel I said the an Atheist Non Othodox Jew has right to Aliyah.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari

This means that being a Jew has nothing to do with religion unlike being a Christian or Muslim.

Because this is a zionist concept then all Jews are zionists?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
, A non Orthodox Atheist Jew has right to Aliyah if he agrees with Zionism or not.

according to who dummy?

because you say it it's true?

Or did you interview all Jews and they say all said they deserve this right?

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-You lost this debate, Im sorry
^^^ this is an argument? I'm gonna use this in my upcoming debates. I'll just randomly tell the other person they lost the debate, and hope it sticks

Aliyah is a religious concept about returning to the homeland.
So what.
That being transformed into citizenship policy is a state's immigration policy, Israel, derived from zionism.

Now this means every person with a Jewish name should get called "The Jew" at random because they are all zionist's and support a legal "right of return".

Chistians and Muslims have commited far far more acts violence, killing, colonization and imperialism than Jews throughout history than Jews.

Am I giving a soft glove to Jews? No, I'm just pointing to a reality. Jews haven't had that much impact because despite their studiousness they are still a small minoirty. There's not that many of them.

People act like they are some huge nation. It's a small amount of people who were usually on the sidelines of Christian dominated societies.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

Are you kidding me???

I asked lamin a question and then you answer and accuse me of jumping in, you're a piece of work

See this is a prime example of your poor comprehension skills. Reread my post and realize what I said, if you can't get it then enroll in a College level English Comprehension course ASAP.

Lioness give it up, the more you post the more incoherent you become. You lost this debate, Im sorry.

Just take your lick, dust yourself off and try again next time....Its getting embrassing...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You are stupid, this whole time I thought your clown ass was familiar with the Right of Aliyah..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
The law since 1970 applies to those born Jews (having a Jewish mother or maternal grandmother), those with Jewish ancestry (having a Jewish father or grandfather) and converts to Judaism (Orthodox, Reform, or Conservative denominations—not secular—though Reform and Conservative conversions must take place outside the state, similar to civil marriages).

Wow, I knew you were stupid but I did'nt thing your level of intelligence was that low, this whole time I thought you were familiar with the topic at hand.

SMH....Sad!!

quote:
quote:
, A non Orthodox Atheist Jew has right to Aliyah if he agrees with Zionism or not.

according to who dummy?

because you say it it's true?

Or did you interview all Jews and they say all said they deserve this right?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^ this is an argument? I'm gonna use this in my upcoming debates. I'll just randomly tell the other person they lost the debate, and hope it sticks

Im not arguing or "Hoping" for anything. Im relaying the Truth, You lost as can be seen from your fragmented fallacious arguments and desperate attempts to divert from the topic to your emotional ranting about the KKK and David Duke.

Its obvious you lost, I guess you have not realized it yet.

SMH...Sad.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Please post or provide evidence where I have posted the Jewish Funding and Dominence of the Slave Trade as a way to claim non White Jews are nicer to black people
^ bitch you forgot to answer this.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com