EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Valedictorian Denied Top Spot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Valedictorian Denied Top Spot
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsU-yIvGsDI&feature=channel_video_title

Earlier this month I posted on the massive failure of Atlanta schools this a lil different but in the same vain..lemme cuss here for a sec..do I even want to move back to the good Ol US of A I mean fer fuk sake!!.. [Mad] [Embarrassed] [Frown]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young Turk is one of my Favorite reporters. Always has something fresh and funny sometimes.

Of course this news is NOT Funny at all and
It seems that it's the Blacks can't do ANYTHING by themselves without input of Whites.

It Happened in Africa when it came to Civilization(Egypt, Great Zimbabwe etc) and it continues in the socalled Y2k's. People think racism is not as prevalent, but it's still a factor of how people are viewed and it's not teaching the Future(Children) to NOT Judge based on skin color or ethnicity.

Then you hear from the same video, that Schools are actually still finding excuses to segregate children and you Know things aren't good.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - ah wha di rass ...  -
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King, almost everyone from my stand point is not only cheating themselves out of a decent future but their kids I mean what is the use of a country built on mediocre principles I mean all parents should be out rage by the two threads I made I for one can put up with many things but fuking with my kids future is off limits.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The principal is a racist son of a bitch. They need to sue the pants off his ass.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com