EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The First Supper (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The First Supper
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-first-supper/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Observe the wool of the lamb.
Who then is the lamb of G-D,
amongst men?
Observe again the wool...

-
 -

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who said God had wooly hair?
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Daniel chapter 7 verse 9:

The ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white like snow and the hair of his head was like pure wool...

-

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will give you 1 day to retract that claim. After which, I will make you look like a blundering illiterate idiot. 1 day, clown.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
I will give you 1 day to retract that claim. After which, I will make you look like a blundering illiterate idiot. 1 day, clown.

Go search your old testament, and your book of Mormon too...then return.

Truth is for everyone, even for demons like you...

Lion! [Big Grin]

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is funny because he doesn't need anyone to make him look like a blundering illiterate idiot. He's fully capable of doing that on his own.lol
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
 -

Revelations Chapt 1 verse 14

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
quote:

This is funny because he doesn't need anyone to make him look like a blundering illiterate idiot. He's fully capable of doing that on his own.lol
Honey

Do you have anything to contribute? If nothing then goodbye, nobody wants poor pink girls loitering hungrily around him. [Big Grin]

Vampires! [Razz]

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
John 1:29

Behold the Lambs of God who taketh away the sins of the world...

Agnus Dei:

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Here is the real deal. The virgin wool. The lamb of Jah:
 -

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Fake Lamb:
 -

Bathroom dread:
 -

Beeswax assisted dreads. This man does not have wooly hair. Like any Euro albino, he has straight hairs like a goat, or a fox, or a chimp. But he has no real wooly hair. Not the real deal.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ From looking at his skin and lack of tone, his eye color, and the blond locks on the left, he probably uses hair dye also.

I can't help laughing every time I see a white person with Dreads. It looks SO funny to me.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I gave you 1 day to retract the statement. You had your chance, Negrodread.

Original Aramaic Hebrew:

Dan vii.ix: khaze h'veit ad di kharsavan remiv v'atik yomin yetib lebushe kitlag khivar v'sear reshe k'amar neke karseye shebibin di-nur galgilohi nur dalik

Translation (inserts provided to render a smooth reading of passage):

Dan 7.9: It came to be [that I] saw [the following]: until [the] thrones were dethroned and [the] Ancient [of] days sat, [whose] cloths, like snow, [was] white. And [his] head [of] hair, like wool, [was] pure; [his] throne [was like] fiery flames, [and] his wheels [like] burning fire.

What is in question in the passage -which you are obviously misreading because of your limited lingusitic ability- is the following:

v'sear reshe k'amar neke

I will break down the structure of the sentence for you, word for word...

vau [and] sear [hair] reshe [head] kaf [like] amar [ wool] neke [pure]

Now to school your ass, the author is claiming that the hair of the Ancient of days is pure like wool. Do you know what an idiom is? Hebrew writers heavily employed idioms in their writing. One particular idiom is wool. Wool was used in text to represent pureness/whiteness/cleanliness [ref., Isaiah 1.18]. Interestingly, the passage in Revelation is more clear in the expression:

"His head and [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow..." (Revelation 1:14)

As you can see, and assuming you can read, the whiteness, not texture, of his hair is compared to wool. This reinforces the earlier belief held by Daniel that the Ancient of days had hair without any impurity. And so much so that it was compared to WOOL.

Check mate, clown.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What color was Christ based on Revelation?

"fine brass" is from the original greek - chalkolibanon. It is apparent that the greek word is a compound word consisting of Chalko and Libanon. Chalko is greek for brass. Libanon is a transliteration of the Hebrew word Lebonah; laban. Laban means white. So, if we are to read the description literally like Negrodread, then John is providing an illustration that paints Christ as a light skin man.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Okay, I gave you 1 day to retract the statement. You had your chance, Negrodread.

Original Aramaic Hebrew:

Dan vii.ix: khaze h'veit ad di kharsavan remiv v'atik yomin yetib lebushe kitlag khivar v'sear reshe k'amar neke karseye shebibin di-nur galgilohi nur dalik

blah..blah..babbling...

Dunce

The earliest extant manuscripts of the Old Testament were in Greek such as Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaiticus. These come from the original Septuagint which is a Greek text 300 - 100 BC and the oldest bible manuscript save for the dead sea and quomron manuscripts which the Vatican and the Jewish authorities have refused to divulge its contents.

What manuscript are you quoting? How old is it? Answer me you old serpent!

Dan 7.9.....

King James Version:
quote:
whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool:
New International version:
quote:
His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool
New Living Translation 2007:
quote:
His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like purest wool.
New American Standard Version:
quote:
His vesture was like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool.
Webster Bible Translation
quote:
whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool
Bible in Basic English
quote:
his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool
See more @ http://bible.cc/daniel/7-9.htm

Tanaka: Torah
quote:
I was looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days sat; His raiment was as white as snow, and the hair of His head was like clean wool
See Torah @ http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16490

See I told you you was an idiot! A confirmed idiot!

You lost!

See why it is good to be sure before you begin to babble. Now, you know your Ancient of Days, bow down before I...

The Lambs of Jah:

-

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
You are a fvcking unscholarly clown. Your issue is your inability to correctly read the verse. It does not matter what variant of the text you consult, they all say the same. The subject is not hair texture, rather, it is righteouness of hair (crown). If your "interpretation" was correct then based on your logic his cloths would have been made of snow. You are a dumb-dumb. The author uses a writing technique that is constant throughout the passage. That is, he uses symbols (snow, wool) as attributes of righteousness to compare to certain anthropomorphic parts to the Ancient of days, to which he wants to assign righteousness.

Take my translation to any hebrew expert and I bet you that they will validate it. Go fvck yourself, idiotard.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Lambs of Jah:

-

-

-

Matthew 25:33

New International Version
He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

American Standard Version
and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Bible in Basic English
And he will put the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left.

Complete Jewish Bible
The `sheep' he will place at his right hand and the `goats' at his left.

King James Version
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Douay-Rheims
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.

More http://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/25-33-compare.html

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
whinnne... whinnneee... whinneee...

Take my translation to any hebrew expert and I bet you that they will validate it. Go fvck yourself, idiotard.

The Complete Jewish Bible

Daniel 7:9

quote:
9. I was looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days sat; His raiment was as white as snow, and the hair of His head was like clean wool; His throne was sparks of fire, its wheels were a burning fire.
[Big Grin]

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16490

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Breaking the myth believed by idiots that a sheep is confined to wooly texture fur.

Here are a couple of sheep with long/straight fur

-

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

9. I was looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days sat; His raiment was as white as snow, and the hair of His head was like clean wool; His throne was sparks of fire, its wheels were a burning fire.

You fvcking idiot! You are proving my point (LOL)! The hair is being compared to the cleanliness of wool, not texture RFLOL!!!!!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You fvcking idiot! You are proving my point (LOL)! The hair is being compared to the cleanliness of wool, not texture RFLOL!!!!!
Clean wool
 -

-

Sorry Honey,

Did that hurt?

Lion! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Breaking the myth believed by idiots that a sheep is confined to wooly texture fur.

Here are a couple of sheep with long/straight fur

-

-

LOL! [Big Grin]

.....all sheep have wool in their fleece, even the hair sheep.

quote:
Hair vs. wool

The primary difference between hair sheep and wooled sheep is the ratio of hair to wool fibers.

All sheep have both types of fibers. Hair sheep have more hair fibers and wool sheep have more wool fibers...

http://www.sheep101.info/hair.html

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
You got trounced on the translation, Ironpussy. I am finished with you.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Revelation 1:14-18 (New King James Version)

14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;

Texture of wool whitened with wisdom
 -

Colour of Fine Brass...
 -

Voice like many waters...
 -

Who have eyes, should see!

[Smile]

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^IronLion = reading comprehension challenged...

"[...] hair were white like wool, as white as snow"

1) Subject = Whiteness of hair.
2) Comparison = Whiteness hair to wool.
3) Reinforcement of comparison = Whiteness of hair to snow.

You are dumb, Ironpussy. This passage has NOTHING to do with texture. The author is comparing the whiteness of the hair to white wool and snow. You are reading comprehension challenged.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Hebrew idioms, snow and wool, used in conjunction with one another, portrayed the quality of righteouness. We can see this in earlier writings like the book of Isaiah...

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Only a MORON would think that sins were made of snow and wool. Wait a sec..., we do have a moron in this thread - IronLion.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Hebrew idioms, snow and wool, used in conjunction with one another, portrayed the quality of righteouness. We can see this in earlier writings like the book of Isaiah...

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Only a MORON would think that sins were made of snow and wool. Wait a sec..., we do have a moron in this thread - IronLion.

Don't hate pink face. You got owned!

What manuscript are you quoting? How old is it? Answer me you old serpent!

Dan 7.9.....

King James Version:
quote:
whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool:
New International version:
quote:
His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool
New Living Translation 2007:
quote:
His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like purest wool.
New American Standard Version:
quote:
His vesture was like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool.
Webster Bible Translation
quote:
whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool
Bible in Basic English
quote:
his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool
See more @ http://bible.cc/daniel/7-9.htm

Tanaka: Torah
quote:
I was looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days sat; His raiment was as white as snow, and the hair of His head was like clean wool
See Torah @ http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16490

See I told you you was an idiot! A confirmed idiot!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Dude, all jokes aside, you are really annoying, in that, you have me wasting my time with you when you obviously have a difficult time comprehending what you read.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Dude, whine...whine...whine....

Revelation 2:18 "To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

Burnished Bronze colour
 -

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
So brass resembles in color to Black skin?!?! RFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not only reading comprehension challenged, but also color blind!

quote:
Colour of Fine Brass...
 -

So which is closer in color to the brass trumpet?

A)  - B)  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Revelation 1:14-18 (New King James Version)

14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;

I ney bredren, big up

How's that it were this king Jesus mon, hair be the color of snow but he live no more than thirty three years old?
Please explain this to me bredren,
Jesus not no old man !

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Not only is IronLion reading comprehension challenged and color blind, the nigger also does not know meaning of words.

Burnished = bur·nish (bűrnsh)
tr.v. bur·nished, bur·nish·ing, bur·nish·es
1. To make smooth or glossy by or as if by rubbing; polish.
2. To rub with a tool that serves especially to smooth or polish.
n.
A smooth glossy finish or appearance; luster.

You see, this is typical of loons, because he sees the word "burn" in burnish, he automatically thinks that it has something to do with burnt or the process of burning. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
little secret lioness, John saw a vision of an idol, not an actual man. Shhhsssssshhh..., dont tell da mon ironlion dat!! IronLion like to lie on zion!!! LOL!

quote:
quote:

I ney bredren, big up

How's that it were this king Jesus mon, hair be the color of snow but he live no more than thirty three years old?
Jesus not no old man !

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I ney bredren, big up

Jesus not no old man !

Did you see any mention of Jesus in that line My dear Dunce, or is that your just your Duncey guess? [Big Grin]

OK, show me where Jesus was mentioned therein?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
 -
quote:
So brass resembles in color to Black skin?!?! RFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not only reading comprehension challenged, but also color blind!

quote:
Colour of Fine Brass...
 -

So which is closer in color to the brass trumpet?

A)  - B)  -

Albino snake is pink
 -

Albino baby is pink
Psoraisis already? [Big Grin]

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^^More duncery of the IronLion kind...

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified [it] by his angel unto his servant John:

So yes, the vision and description in the 1st chp was of Jesus. In that sense, Lioness is correct and you are wrong. But this vision is of an idol fashioned after Jesus. John saw an idol partly made of brass (feet) and the rest of the figurine made of a white substance. The idol was fixed in the center of a menorah. Here is an example:

-

The only difference this idol/statue would have with the one revealed to John is John's idol had brass feet and the eyes were dyed red.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^^blah...blah...blah...

But this vision is of an idol fashioned after Jesus. John saw an idol partly made of brass (feet) and the rest of the figurine made of a white substance. The idol was fixed in the center of a menorah. Here is an example:

-

The only difference this idol/statue would have with the one revealed to John is John's idol had brass feet and the eyes were dyed red.

Some of the earliest representations of Jesus. Here are some older Orthodox Church icons from Russia and Anatolia:

-

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
How do we know that Jesus' hair was straight to curly as opposed tightly coiled?

The hebrew word for hair is 'sear.' Interestingly, the hebrews in their lexicon assigned the word 'sair' to the goat. Both sear and sair share a common three stem root - [shin, ain, resh]. This suggests that the hebrews correlated human hair or their hair per se to the goat. Why? Because they saw a common trait between the goat fur and their hair.

Native Middle-East goat:

-

Try to get nappy hair out of that LOL!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
IronLion, you are getting destroyed in your own thread for all eyes to see MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have been waiting the day that you would stick your foot in your piehole. That day has arrived LOL!!!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I ney bredren, big up

Jesus not no old man !

Did you see any mention of Jesus in that line My dear Dunce, or is that your just your Duncey guess? [Big Grin]

OK, show me where Jesus was mentioned therein?

you puzzle me dred, if not Jesus to whom does Revelation 1:14-18 apply ????
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Lioness, the dreads are too tightly knotted on his noggen. theyre interfering with adequate blood flow that should reach his simian brain.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^

One like unto a son of man

Rev 1:13-15

"13...someone “like a son of man,”b dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters...

Wooly hair, and the colour of Fine Brass:
 -

Rev 5:5
Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Haile Selassie Lion of Judah, son of David:

On November 2, 1930, after the death of Empress Zauditu, Ras Tafari Makonnen was crowned emperor,[16] upon his ascension to Emperor, he took as his regnal name "Haile Selassie", meaning "Power of the Trinity".[17] Haile Selassie's full title in office was "His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and Elect of God"

"In Geeze, it reads: "girmāwī qadāmāwī 'aē haile śelassie, mō'ā 'ambassā ze'imneggede yehūda negus negast ze'ītyōyā, tsehume 'igzī'a'bihēr)."

This title reflects Ethiopian dynastic traditions, which hold that all monarchs must trace their lineage back to Menelik I, who in the Ethiopian tradition was the offspring of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haile_Selassie

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
I swear rastas and wannabes (IronLion) are the most unscholarly religionists.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
I swear rastas and wannabes (IronLion) are the most unscholarly religionists.

Words of the wicked are pollution!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
How do we know that Jesus' hair was straight to curly as opposed tightly coiled?

The hebrew word for hair is 'sear.' Interestingly, the hebrews in their lexicon assigned the word 'sair' to the goat. Both sear and sair share a common three stem root - [shin, ain, resh]. This suggests that the hebrews correlated human hair or their hair per se to the goat. Why? Because they saw a common trait between the goat fur and their hair.

Baa...baa.... baa...!

Jesus did not speak Hebrew. He spoke Aramaic. Hebrew was a dead language in the time of Jesus.

The oldest manuscript of the Bible was not written in Hebrew, it was written in Greek. It is known as the Septuagint and was ordered by the Emperor Ptolemy.

What's with all the blah..blah..blah.. about Hebrew?

You lost again!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Revelation 1:14-18 (New King James Version)

-

help me out here iron, I could only find the king with his hair peppercorn grey,
not looking to my eyes near white as snow. maybe you have another picture

-

-

but king selassie high did not appear on this planet as an old man. He came up from a child
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Lionese my dearest Duncey, do some more google search, educate yourself, that is your responsibility not mine..

Lion of Judah:
 -

-

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Lion of Judah:
 -

-

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Fake ass cosmetic dreadz, you done lost the battle. Now git!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com