EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The First Supper (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The First Supper
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Fake ass cosmetic dreadz, woof...woof...woof...

Meth-junkie, the question is still waiting for an answer?

See below [Big Grin] :

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Okay, I gave you 1 day to retract the statement. You had your chance, Negrodread.

Original Aramaic Hebrew:

Dan vii.ix: khaze h'veit ad di kharsavan remiv v'atik yomin yetib lebushe kitlag khivar v'sear reshe k'amar neke karseye shebibin di-nur galgilohi nur dalik

blah..blah..babbling...

Dunce

The earliest extant manuscripts of the Old Testament were in Greek such as Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaiticus. These come from the original Septuagint which is a Greek text 300 - 100 BC and the oldest bible manuscript save for the dead sea and quomron manuscripts which the Vatican and the Jewish authorities have refused to divulge its contents.

What manuscript are you quoting? How old is it? Answer me you old serpent!

Dan 7.9.....

King James Version:
quote:
whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool:
New International version:
quote:
His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool
New Living Translation 2007:
quote:
His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like purest wool.
New American Standard Version:
quote:
His vesture was like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool.
Webster Bible Translation
quote:
whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool
Bible in Basic English
quote:
his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool
See more @ http://bible.cc/daniel/7-9.htm

Tanaka: Torah
quote:
I was looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days sat; His raiment was as white as snow, and the hair of His head was like clean wool
See Torah @ http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16490

See I told you you was an idiot! A confirmed idiot!

You lost!

See why it is good to be sure before you begin to babble. Now, you know your Ancient of Days, bow down before I...

The Lambs of Jah:

-

-

Albino snake is pink

-

Albino baby is pink
Psoraisis already? [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I gave you the correct understanding and sound scholarship, so if you choose to continue to wallow in ignorance, then hey, have it your way.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Dummy!

All ancient and modern translation authorities agree with me. The ancient of days has hair like unto pure wool, unto the purest wool.

Bytch, what part of "hair like unto the purest wool" don't you understand? Eh bytch?

Or are you just on heat?

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Asswhipe, if I told you - "Your mammy's lips are like unto red apples," am I saying that your mother's gorilla lips are made of apple or the bubba lips are red in color? By the way, those lips gave me head last night, bwattybwoy, and she suk it dry blooooodclot!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I...

The Lamb of Jah:

-

-

Colchis: An ancient region on the Black Sea south of the Caucasus Mountains. It was the site of Jason's legendary quest for the Golden Fleece(i.e. Wool of the lamb)

In Book II, Chapter 104, of his history Herodotus says: 'I believe the Colchians are the same as the Egyptians, because like them they have black skin and wooly hair.

Whereas an Albino Green snake is pink:

-

An Albino Brown baby is pink:
Psoraisis already? [Big Grin]

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
your mammy suk it dry, bwoy.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^ "My mammy's lips are like unto red apples," am I saying that my mother's gorilla lips are made of apple or the bubba lips are red in color? By the way, those lips gave me head last night, bwattybwoy, and she suk it dry blooooodclot!

This may help you:

Bible in Basic English

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See more @ http://bible.cc/daniel/7-9.htm

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
my mammy suk it dry, ..woy..woy.

Ofcourse pink serpent. What other perverted acts have you been up to?

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com