EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » STOP interracial marriage/dating

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STOP interracial marriage/dating
assumptions prove assumptions
Member # 19570

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for assumptions prove assumptions     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaron Foster was 3 years old the first time the question came.

"What are you?" asked the barber, out of earshot of his mother.

"I'm a boy," Aaron replied, bewildered.
advertisement

"No, what are you? Black? Chinese?"

"I do gymnastics."

That exchange, in 1997, made Christina Cooper-Foster, the preschooler's Taiwanian-born mom, realize that issues of race haven't changed much. Cooper-Foster was raised by White adoptive parents in rural Florida in the 1970s, and the same hurtful queries and curious stares she got were now plaguing her son, who is mixed race.

"The good news is there are a lot more people who are different," said the 35-year-old single mom from Phoenix. "The bad news is there's still a mind-set that different is not good."

Her sons, Aaron, now 11, Ethyn, 5, and 3-year-old Eli, whose father is African-American, are among the estimated 4.5 million multiracial children younger than 18 in the United States. Given that interracial marriages nearly tripled to more than 4 million in 2000, from 1.5 million in 1990, these kids are the fastest-growing segment of the population. They also represent a large part of the mixed-race population, at 42 percent, according to a report released in April by the Census Bureau.

Yet, despite the popularity of multiracial celebrities such as Tiger Woods, Mariah Carey and Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, mixed-race kids often are forced to choose one race over another but may not be welcomed by either.

They also are more likely to suffer from depression, substance abuse, sleep problems and various illnesses, according to researchers at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. Their 2003 study of 90,000 U.S. adolescents found students who called themselves biracial were more likely to have sex at younger ages, access to guns and poorer experiences at school.

"It did not matter what races the students identified with," said J. Richard Udry, a professor of maternal and child health and lead researcher. "The risks were higher for all of them if they did not identify with a single race."

Udry concluded that multiracial children live with stress that their single-race peers do not.

"The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation and problems of family dynamics in biracial households," he said.

Multiracial adolescents and teens often suffer through their high school years, wondering if they'll ever meet anyone who looks or is like them.

"Coming to college often is the first time they even get to meet with other people who shared their same experiences," said Michelle Porche, a research scientist at Wellesley Centers for Women in Massachusetts who recently did a pilot study about the development of racial identities. "They are finally with other people who are of mixed race and feel like they can form communities."

Donna Jackson Nakazawa, author of Does Anybody Else Look Like Me?, disagreed with Udry's results, saying the study's sample was too small. Parents of mixed-race kids have the power to change the outcome, Nakazawa said.

"Parents can help children make that essential leap from 'what's wrong with me?' . . . to 'what's wrong with them?' " she said. "Society is confused about who these people are."

Who are they?

They're people like Nathalie Conte, a past president of SIMBA - Students Identifying Multiracial and Biracial at Arizona State University - who helped host a mixed-race event last month on campus. Tempe was among 15 cities on the Generation MIX tour, aimed at focusing attention on the challenges of multiracial people. It ended Tuesday in Seattle.

Conte, a 22-year-old ASU senior, has a Black mother and a Caucasian father.

"The biggest issue is we have to choose our race on application forms, and it's kind of frustrating when you have to pick 'other,' because you don't think of yourself as 'other,' " she said.

Marva Whitaker recently went through that when she applied for a job at ASU. The 22-year-old Mesa resident, who is African-American and Caucasian, did not check a race box and got the job anyway.

One of Whitaker's younger brothers has asked her advice for dealing with the curious.

" 'What do I do when I get into a situation where race is an issue?' " said the green-eyed, curly haired woman. "It's odd. You would think in this day and age people would be more aware."

For the first time, the 2000 census allowed Americans to check more than one race box. Of the 281.4 million total population, 2.4 percent, or 6.8 million people, said they identified with two or more races. That population in the Phoenix metropolitan area is slightly higher, almost 3 percent.

Bobra Crockett-Doiron of Chandler, who is African-American, is raising two children with her husband, Daniel Doiron, who is Caucasian. The kids, Jacob, 5, and Joia, 4, are surrounded by mixed-race schoolmates and people at their church. Crockett-Doiron doesn't let questions or stares bother her, and she's already had conversations with her preschoolers about who they are.

"Jacob explained it to me when he was in preschool," she said. "He said that Daddy was pink and Mommy was brown and he was tan and Joia was more tan. He wasn't upset about it, nor did he make a big deal about it."

Tonya Gray is half Thai and part Native American, African-American and Caucasian. As a girl, her grandfather forbid Thai to be spoken, and although she tagged along to the Buddhist temple with her mother, she was raised Catholic. Her only exposure to Native Americans was in museums.

The 26-year-old Scottsdale resident attended high school in New Mexico, where she often was - and still is - mistaken for Mexican-American. She felt the most accepted by African-Americans.

"I was always accepted by the Black community, much more so than the White community," said Gray, expressing sadness that the Thai community doesn't recognize her at all because she's "not Thai enough."

But Gray, a co-founder of SIMBA, has found her comfort zone as multiracial.

"I'm mixed race. To me, that now is a community and a culture in itself," said Gray, whose boyfriend is Mexican-American. "My parents didn't raise me as mixed race because they wanted me not to worry about it. And of course, I did. I want my children to realize it doesn't define you, but it shapes your experience."

Growing up in Hawaii, Jason Skinner was in the majority as a mixed-race kid. The questions started when Skinner, who's Korean and Caucasian, moved to Arizona in 2001.

"Some guy came up to me and started speaking Spanish, and I'm like, 'I'm not Mexican!' " said Skinner, 22, who also is mistaken for Native American, Filipino and Eskimo.

Cooper-Foster's eldest son currently identifies as African-American because he doesn't see many Asian faces around him. She plans to take him to Taiwan one day and agrees her sons can benefit from being multiracial.

Citing the African proverb of it taking a village to raise a child, she said, "I get more than one village to raise my children. That's the power of diversity "

Posts: 21 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like this idea of "mixed-race" category. I used to think it was ok but I really don't think so anymore.

See, the problem is that the category is based solely on color and it is fundamentally underlined by an ignorance of the natural diversity that already occurs in human populations without the mixing of various populations that have for a long time been isolated from each other.

I have kids who are light skinned (and I'm very dark in comparison) and I don't see them as a different race to me AT ALL. That is just an insane idea to me. I understand however (and would even take advantage of [Big Grin] ) the fact that there are pros and cons attached to your color in this world but that's not because it should be so, it's because people of our current time are mighty stupid (generally).

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I'm curious as to which "various populations that have for a long time been isolated from each other." you mean. I'm not aware of any.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thread topic assumes there are races and that the Census proves it.

Imagine the census had no racial categories

The problem comes about from a society which insists that the answer to "what are you?" should be answered by categories other than nationality/profession/interest/religion.

The problem comes about from a society which insists that the answer to "what are you?" be answered on the basis of physical appearance.

So instead of addressing this problem the message is conform to society's stereotypes because it's easier

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madness ensues:
See, the problem is that the category is based solely on color

No it isn't. There is far more to racial typology than skin pigmentation. Races differ in craniofacial features, hair texture, bone structure, anatomical and many other phenotypic features (i have continued to expose these in my threads).

Someone who is mixed race is clearly defined by their hybrid physical features, more so than just them being a certian colour.

Please study physical anthropology. Furthermore your claim there is 'diversity' in races is wrong to the extent you are claiming. Negroids don't have straight hair, thin noses or straight jaws. Likewise you don't get Caucasoids with wooly hair and flat noses.

All the races have different morphologies and phenotypes.

The only people who deny this anthropological fact are self-hating blacks, because they hate their own racial traits.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^I'm curious as to which "various populations that have for a long time been isolated from each other." you mean. I'm not aware of any.

All races evolved in isolation in tribes. Its therefore a natural tribal instinct to stick to ones own race.

Look at prisons when prisoners are forced into the closest prixinity to each other. What happens? In prisons we see the natural tribal instinct of racial seperation. The blacks, whites, mestizos, asians etc all work in their own gangs.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:

The only people who deny this anthropological fact are self-hating blacks, because they hate their own racial traits. [/QB]

You also say our traits are ugly and inferior
Therefore self-hate would be justified
if your theory is correct

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

The only people who deny this anthropological fact are self-hating blacks, because they hate their own racial traits.

if your theory is correct [/QB]

All races have different phenotypes. Negroids however are the only race who hates their own physical appearance and so they project this fantasy that black people are straight haired or orthognathic etc. Caucasoids and Mongoloids however never do this - we accept our racial traits. How many Mongoloids claim to have non-slanted eyes? How many Caucasoids claim to have flat noses and wooly hair? None do. At least none i have ever met on a forum. Blacks however are online repeatedly claiming phenotypic features are theirs, when they aren't. The only reason i can think for this is that they self-hate their own features and have a fantasy of how Caucasoids look (straighter hair, thinner noses etc) which are features they crave.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

if your theory is correct

All races have different phenotypes. Negroids however are the only race who hates their own physical appearance and so they project this fantasy that black people are straight haired or orthognathic etc. Caucasoids and Mongoloids however never do this - we accept our racial traits. How many Mongoloids claim to have non-slanted eyes? How many Caucasoids claim to have flat noses and wooly hair? None do. At least none i have ever met on a forum. Blacks however are online repeatedly claiming phenotypic features are theirs, when they aren't. The only reason i can think for this is that they self-hate their own features and have a fantasy of how Caucasoids look (straighter hair, thinner noses etc) which are features they crave. [/QB]
You argue that we are ugly and inferior so if we felt the same way why would you criticize?
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
You argue that we are ugly and inferior so if we felt the same way why would you criticize? [/QB]

I'm arguing that blacks have insecurities over their phenotypic traits and that in denial of them project this fantasy that they have Caucasoid features.

Check my threads on hair.

Who did they attract?

Mostly only black females who were *obsessed* to proove blacks could have straight hair - all in denial and self-hate of their own (wooly) hair texture. They conjure a fantasy that their race has natural Caucasoid traits.

Its really very sad. You don't see any other race doing the same and claiming they have racial traits they actually don't.

Like i said - how many Caucasoids join internet forums claiming they have wide flat noses?

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by cassitrides:
quote:

The source is Cavalli-Sforza's book on the Pygmies entitled 'African pygmies' (Academic Press, 1986).

This work shows that Negroids mutated from an ancestral pygmy population around 9,000 BC in West Africa. So the 'true' Black African today is a recent mutation. Caucasoids and Mongoloids predate them. [Wink] Negroids only migrated into other parts of Africa during the Bantu expansion or slightly earlier. Prior to them, Caucasoids inhabited North Africa and Bushmen (Capoids) to the south who were displaced by the Caucasoids from the Mediterranean around 12,000 BC.

^^A bogus reference.
Why should anyone take your word for it given
past bogus references? Quote where Cavalli-Sforza
says these so-called "negroids" "mutated" from
Pygmies. The burden of proof is on you, since you made
the claim.

While you scurry to cover your tracks with yet
more bogus claims, Cavali Sforza, in his well
known The History and Geography of Human Genes,
1994 Cavalli-Sforza summarizes his 1986 work on
Pygmies and specifically debunks the "Pygmy as ancestor"
theory held by other older writings. QUOTE:

"It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place
of origin for the Negroid type which includes all
West, Central and South Africans. Contrary to many
earlier opinions, modern Pygmies and Khosians are
not good candidates for a proto-African population."

--Cavalli Sforza et al, 1994. The history and geography of human genes. 194

SO much for your lying claims of "mutations" from "Pygymy" ancestors.
In short, you lied about Cavalli-Sforza, creating a falsified
claim and a bogus "supporting" reference to a claim that is
nowhere supported in his work. You are once again
exposed as yet another racist, who relies on bogus
"evidence" to advance, dubious and debunked claims.
You are not fooling anyone.

-

------------------------

YOu then tried to cover up your lie with even
more bogus nformation and STILL fail

You "modified" your Cavalli Sforza claim by including
page numbers, and then changing some wording to
"adaptive radiation" hoping to divert attention
from your exposure.. lmao..

However pages 361-362 of Cavalli Sforza's 1986 book
says absolutely nothing about any Negroes "mutating" from
pygmies, nor any "adaptive radiation." It merely
discusses Pygmy history and geography. You
picked out a page at random, not knowing it can be
verified via Google Books. You were asked to provide
a direct quote but are still running. Now why is that?

""It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place
of origin for the Negroid type which includes all
West, Central and South Africans. Contrary to many
earlier opinions, modern Pygmies and Khosians are
not good candidates for a proto-African population."

--Cavalli Sforza et al, 1994. The history and geography of human genes. 194

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------

And Your pathetic "modification" STILL turned
out to be bogus. You then said:

[b]"True" Black Africans appear as a recent
adaptive radiation apparently branching off from
an ancestral Pygmy population — a line of
ancestry also indicated by osteological data
(Coon 1962:651-656; Watson et al. 1996).

^^But in fact, Watson 1996 has nothing to do with
osteological data and does not even mention it. It
has to do with mtDNA.

-

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You argue that we are ugly and inferior so if we felt the same way why would you criticize?

I'm arguing that blacks have insecurities over their phenotypic traits and that in denial of them project this fantasy that they have Caucasoid features.

I see through what you are saying.
You have said on many occasions that blacks are ugly.
Now you have the nerve to tell black people that they should admit to their ugliness so they can feel more secure.

how dispicable

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No state, no church and no individual, has any business telling people who they can and can't marry and/or have kids with, (as long as they are both consenting adults and not too closely related- a proviso that would invalidate half the royal marrages of Ancient Egypt, incidentally). Ethnic supremacists who believe in racial purity need to learn the virtue of minding their own bisiness. Nor should there be any pressure or expectation for people of mixed race to identify more with one or other parent's race or culture, as though 50% of their genes cancel out the other 50%.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
Ethnic supremacists who believe in racial purity need to learn the virtue of minding their own bisiness.

Its made our business when we are becomming a minority in our own country. I have a cousin who attends a school where he is one of the only white students there. I'm a London university student and i'm also the minority in my classes which are 60 -70% Asian or Black.

The goverment has forced multiracialism onto us and now it has got to the stage where the native white British are becomming extinct in key areas of the country.

Simply said misegenation leads to genocide. The only way to preserve your race is to seperate and oppose mixing between the races - otherwise you start to see the disappearance of races and racial traits.

Do you want everyone to be a coffee-coloured brown?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cassiterides - For once I agree with you. If all Albinos disappear, where will Egmond get his leather?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the world would be a better place if THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE normalised to these colors:

This being the lightest (generally, there will be few lighter e.g.such as from the albinism phenomenon):

-

Majority (note that Jay-Z is a bit tanned here):

-

Darkest being these (my personal favorite, if I couldve chosen my color):

-

Of course there would also be some darker people than Denzel but they would be a minority (like the Whites).

I think the world is going to end up this way whether we like it or not anyway. The world-collective-mind I believe has already decided on this.

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
^^ Shift that scale a little to the lighter side for women [Wink]

Sorry WB [Big Grin]

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ensuing Madness says:

quote:
I think the world would be a better place if THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE normalised to these colors:
So who gets to be in charge of eliminating prejudice because of those colors?
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one wish we Homo sapiens had all stayed in Africa. Not only would that mean we would all be Black and therefore wouldn't have stupid arguments over race, but we would have left the Neanderthals in Europe unmolested.
Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cassiterides your mommie should have never slept with that Neanderthal man(even if he did paid her) look how you turned out!!!hairy, boorish and stoopid.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Ensuing Madness says:

quote:
So who gets to be in charge of eliminating prejudice because of those colors?
I see your point Gru. My point though is, if everyone was pretty much the same color then maybe there wouldn't be color prejudice - which is a very simple insane type of prejudice. It's like selling all blue cars for $50,000 and saying all white cars are $5,000 even though some of those white cars are Rolls Royces.

My main reasoning though is I find racism to be caused mainly by people who feel threatened by color - so why not just remove the threat my making sure everyone has some? Also, I think very dark skinned people are often uncomfortable with their color (women especially).

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
madness ensues - Damn you're stupid!
Uncomfortable, or MADE to feel uncomfortable?

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
^ Your Mama Stupid.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The white woman was always a sex slave
of black man

yesterday
 -

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Assorted/Paintings_3.htm

today
 -

heidi no makeup
 -

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

malibudusul I assume you have no problem with interracial marriage?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nefertiti ^^^^^^
He is a slave to it
only.

The ONLY whites in Egypt were slaves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da5C4CSI7xQ

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
malibudusul what do you think of interracial marriage?
(all combinations)

Do you think it's o.k. or are you against it?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I think the black man
may have a woman of each race
but the black woman must stay on top
black woman will have more rights
will be the queen.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
I think the black man
may have a woman of each race
but the black woman must stay on top
black woman will have more rights
will be the queen.

malibudusul I understand your bottom position to the black woman.

But what do you think of a Chinese or European man who marries a black woman?

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Muhammad Ali , Tells The Truth - 1971

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXEupeEMwyw

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I said black woman in the top
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I said black woman in the top

what do you think of a Chinese or European man who marries a black woman and the black woman stays on the top of the Chinese or European man? Would you approve of that?
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
^^ This man is an arse waiting to Be [Big Grin] .
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
madness ensues:

''My point though is, if everyone was pretty much the same color then maybe there wouldn't be color prejudice

''My main reasoning though is I find racism to be caused mainly by people who feel threatened by color - so why not just remove the threat my making sure everyone has some?''

Yet, the qualifier is ''maybe.'' The color agitation *is* sparked by variations in skin color. So, wouldn't it make sense to eliminate the darker skin hue as being the agitating factor by and from whites and to have everyone very dark, instead of variation in color schemes in the *hope* it will disappear?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Leila Lopes (Angola) Miss Universe 2011

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005297

-

-

-

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -
 -

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Silvia novais (Brazilian) Miss italy in world
 -
 -
 -

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Click here if you want to get crazy!
click on photo
to see in size and go crazy!

http://davideikon.com/fashion/miss-italia-2011-i-costumi-di-sielei-protagonisti-della-finalissima

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
See, the problem is that the category is based solely on color

No it isn't. There is far more to racial typology than skin pigmentation. Races differ in craniofacial features, hair texture, bone structure, anatomical and many other phenotypic features (i have continued to expose these in my threads).

Someone who is mixed race is clearly defined by their hybrid physical features, more so than just them being a certian colour.

Please study physical anthropology. Furthermore your claim there is 'diversity' in races is wrong to the extent you are claiming. Negroids don't have straight hair, thin noses or straight jaws. Likewise you don't get Caucasoids with wooly hair and flat noses.

All the races have different morphologies and phenotypes.

^1. People within the same race differs in facial features, bone structure, skin color, hair texture and other phenotypes.

2. All humans are hybrids.

3. Many people who are of mixed race do not show any "hybrid" physical features. All humans are hybrid. Many people of mixed race may only show phenotype that is more common in one of the races.

4. There is diversity in races with the black race having the most diversity in skin color, body structure, and facial phenotype.

5. Black people with Afro-textured hair do not have straight hair because it's AFRO-TEXTURED.

6. Black people hair differs from region to region, from tribe to tribe, from head to head.

7. The original indigenous groups from the Caucus region where short stocky build, with brown/tan skin, thick dark textured hair, and dark eyes. I do not know your belief in what "Caucasoid" is. Your Nordics and Western Europeans are from removed from a typical phenotypical "caucasoid."

8. You don't get many Africans and blacks with woolly hair and flat noses.

9. Every smart, critical thinking person will challenged a so-called anthropological fact if there are holes in the claim and when the contrary is evident and proven.

10. The only people who detest the diversity in blacks are self-hating whites because their numbers are limited and going the way of the dodo.

Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Check my threads on hair.

Who did they attract?

Mostly only black females who were *obsessed* to proove blacks could have straight hair - all in denial and self-hate of their own (wooly) hair texture. They conjure a fantasy that their race has natural Caucasoid traits.

Its really very sad. You don't see any other race doing the same and claiming they have racial traits they actually don't.

Like i said - how many Caucasoids join internet forums claiming they have wide flat noses? [/QB]

^Bytch your azz got owned and you are still hurt. No one doesn't need to go any further with you to prove the diversity of blacks. No black person claim any racial traits that they don't possess. Bytch your azz is jealous of black females. Black people have straight hair bytch. Get over it. What is your OBSESSION of the black woman and why are you so stressed that black women have been proven to possess ALL those traits you claim "Negroids" don't have. Bytch your self-hating inferior azz will never be better than us. Your azz eat, sleep, and breathe the beauty of black woman.

Your azz is going the way of the dodo and your people facial features are limited.

Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
Ethnic supremacists who believe in racial purity need to learn the virtue of minding their own bisiness.

Its made our business when we are becomming a minority in our own country. I have a cousin who attends a school where he is one of the only white students there. I'm a London university student and i'm also the minority in my classes which are 60 -70% Asian or Black.

The goverment has forced multiracialism onto us and now it has got to the stage where the native white British are becomming extinct in key areas of the country.

Simply said misegenation leads to genocide. The only way to preserve your race is to seperate and oppose mixing between the races - otherwise you start to see the disappearance of races and racial traits.

Do you want everyone to be a coffee-coloured brown?

^ Good for white people. Your evils are upon you and your people. Practically everyone in the world is coffee-colored or coffee-colored brown, if not a good sun bath will do. Only white people are left out of the coffee-colored brown club. Boohoo. Black people phenotype can't and will never disappear!!!
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Silvia novais (Brazilian) Miss italy in world

Miss Italia nel Mondo is a pageant for women with Italian ancestry.

Silvia novias is half-italian (half-white).

Pure blooded Negroids look like this -

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
-
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
People within the same race differs in facial features, bone structure, skin color, hair texture and other phenotypes.
Diversity in race exists but is limited.

quote:
2. All humans are hybrids.
?

quote:
4. There is diversity in races with the black race having the most diversity in skin color, body structure, and facial phenotype.
Negroids have the least physical diversity. We already covered this.

quote:
6. Black people hair differs from region to region, from tribe to tribe, from head to head.
Negroids (Blacks) are only wooly haired. Some East Africans have straighter hair because they are partial Caucasoid, a fact proven via anthropology and genetics. The pure-blooded Negroid though is wooly haired (ulotrichous).

quote:
I do not know your belief in what "Caucasoid" is. Your Nordics and Western Europeans are from removed from a typical phenotypical "caucasoid."
Caucasoid features of the crania can be summed up in general identifications as follows:

(a) narrow nasal aperture and tear shaped nasal cavity (Coon, 1939, 1962; 1982, Pearson, 1974; Krogman, 1986; Gill, 1986; 1990, 1998, Brues, 1990; Wilkinson, 2004)

b) orthognathic (straight) jaw with minimal or absent prognathism (Coon, 1962; ; Krogman; 1986; Gill, 1986; Bass, 1995, Wilkinson, 2004)

(c) round sagittal contour (Pearson, 1985; Gill, 1986; Wilkinson, 2004)

(d) retreating zygomatic arch (Gill, 1986; Ubelaker, 1989; Clament & Ramson 1998)

(e) nasal sill (Gill, 1986, 1990; Bass, 1995)

(f) prominent chin (Gill, 1990; Wilkinson, 2004) and

(g) microdont (small) teeth (Coon, 1962; Krogman, 1986).

Caucasoid Phenotype

(a) leptorrhine (thin) prominent nose (Coon, 1939, 1962; Cole, 1965; Pearson, 1974; Hinderer, 1978; Brues, 1990) but a wide nasal septum (on average 4. 75 mm) because of the nasal cartilage supporting its shape (Schultz, 1913; Wilkinson 2004)

(b) cymotrichous (wavy) hair (Keane, 1900; Bean, 1923; Haddon, 1925; Taylor, 1949; Coon, 1962; Baker, 1974; Pearson, 1985; Gordon, 1993)

(c) heavy growth of facial and body hair (Coon, 1962; Pearson, 1985; Brues, 1990)

(d) pigmentation of skin hue ranging from pale white, ruddy-pink to a darker brunette-white or olive colour (Grant, 1916; Hooton, 1946; Coon, 1939; 1962; Pearson, 1985).

(e) The hair colour in Caucasoids also is incredibly diverse, ranging from fair to dark of all shades, red, auburn, brown, black and blonde (Taylor, 1949; Cole, 1965; Coon, 1982).

quote:
8. You don't get many Africans and blacks with woolly hair and flat noses.
Negroids are wooly haired and flat nosed.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Cassey, shut up.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This being the lightest (generally, there will be few lighter e.g.such as from the albinism phenomenon):

-

Majority (note that Jay-Z is a bit tanned here):

-

Darkest being these (my personal favorite, if I couldve chosen my color):

-

Of course there would also be some darker people than Denzel but they would be a minority (like the Whites).

I think the world is going to end up this way whether we like it or not anyway. The world-collective-mind I believe has already decided on this.

[Mad] And wha di rass mek you think that we dark-skinned folks all waa lighten up and disappear? SPEAKING AS A PROUD DARK-SKINNED BLACK WOMAN.....Please iyah....there are no shortage of us who embrace and love our Natural Blackness! KMBCT.... [Mad]

That statement is an affront to your Ancestors..don't think you no have nuh 'darkies' back in yuh family tree eno! Lose some of that Self-hate....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com