EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » FORGET ANCIENT EGYPT FOCUS ON YOUR HEBREW ORIGINS INSTEAD (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: FORGET ANCIENT EGYPT FOCUS ON YOUR HEBREW ORIGINS INSTEAD
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
''From: London''
===

LOL.

So typical. Living in a white country, feeding off white people and white society but you cling to this idea the black race is chosen by god.

Why aren't you living in west africa?

There are hundreds of thousands of your people living in my backyard in Africa. Unlike your ilk who murder and burn us to death at the drop of a hat. We on the other hand treat your people with respect and afford them all the hospitality. Thus you thrive and flourish in Africa even better than living in your own land.

The difference between you and I is: we don't complain about you doing well in our lands. You on the other hand form the KKK and buy weapons to lynch those of us in your midst. Admit it buddy, you have the EVIL gene.

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
Oh my bad! In the eyes of evil bastards like you all black people are criminals. But tell me cassiterides. what about white criminals? How come they did not get the same treatment you gave my brothers and sisters?

There are documentated cases of this time period where white people as well were punished for serious crimes. However there were far fewer of them for the simple reason Black people statistically commit far more.

You only have to look at the race & crime statistics online to see blacks commit the most crimes even today.

Lifetime chances of a person going to prison:

blacks (16.2%) and Hispanics (9.4%) than for whites (2.5%)

Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 28% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 16% of Hispanic males and 4.4% of white males

Sixty-five percent of state prison inmates are black, yet the black population of america is only around 13%.

White people stole a whole continent and murdered and raped millions of native americans you guys are the real criminals
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Oh my bad! In the eyes of evil bastards like you all black people are criminals. But tell me cassiterides. what about white criminals? How come they did not get the same treatment you gave my brothers and sisters?

There are documentated cases of this time period where white people as well were punished for serious crimes. However there were far fewer of them for the simple reason Black people statistically commit far more.

You only have to look at the race & crime statistics online to see blacks commit the most crimes even today.

Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 28% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 16% of Hispanic males and 4.4% of white males

Sixty-five percent of state prison inmates are black, yet the black population of america is only around 13%.

Cut the smoke and mirror stuff. It wont wash. We are talking of a different time in history when the black man was not even allowed to cough without being lynched. Surely you don't think anyone will believe the crap that under those conditions black people were committing more crimes than anybody else.

You don't need to take my word for it. Just check the prison records for the time in question and you will find, there were very few black people in prison for any crime. Thus the lynching and murders had nothing to do with black people committing crimes, it was just the blood lust of your ilk on display.

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by asante:
quote:
quote:
Energy we are not Hebrews we are Africans give it up your starting to embarrass yourself

Asante, when you state "WE" who exactly are you speaking for? The last time I checked your name tells me you are Akan. When does an Akan and an Ewe(pronounced Erverh) constitute a "WE." The two have been bitter rivals from time immemorial so stop pretending otherwise.
Because WE are both indigenous to africa and are dna is probably the same.
The Irish and English have been enemies for 100's of years yet you would not consider them not to be Europeans would you.

True our DNA is very much intermixed but we are still different people! I am sure you will agree we have different history. Same as Irish history is not English history. That is what separates the two people and separates everybody else on this planet. Akan history is not my history and vice versa. Surely you know this don't you?
I know we are different people and we have different cultures, traditions and languages but my main point is at the end of the day we are still all Africans.
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The story of Notsi is coded. Not everyone knows the full story. Our peoples' exodus history did not happen in Notsi in Togo. It happened in Notsi elsewhere. That is a FACT.

Because of information not being recorded and passed down orally our people wrongfully assume a place called Notsi in Togo is where the exodus took place. That is not the case. The King of Notsi associated with the Hogbetsotso, called Agorkorli was created by the German colonial masters. Now most of our people don't know this fact. If they did, they will know for definite that the exodus story did not happen in Notsi in Togo. Just as I am telling you.

FYI our people name new locations after old ones. It is part of our tradition. For example we have a town called Amedzofe in Ghana, which means "Garden of Eden," in English. However, we all know the present Amedzofe (garden of Eden) is not the original location.

what is the original location?
Posts: 43022 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
what is the original location?

Lioness that will be one heck of a history lesson. Meaning I have to take you on a journey of our people across Africa. That is too much work.

But there is another option. Dr Darkwa in his book; "The Africans who wrote the Bible," discussed my people's origins in the Middle East. Please get a copy, I am sure it addresses your questions about the origins of my people.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
I know we are different people and we have different cultures, traditions and languages but my main point is at the end of the day we are still all Africans.

Yeah but you forget the Hebrews were Africans to begin with and are still Africans. So you see, I am discussing African history.

Other people have fraudulently stolen my African Hebrew identity and made it European and Asian. I am simply trying to bring the Hebrew identity back to Africa where it belongs.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Physical Descriptions of King David of Israel:

''So he sent and made him come in. Now he had red hair and beautiful eyes and pleasing looks. And the Lord said, Come, put the oil on him, for this is he.''
- 1 Samuel 16:12

And when the Philistine, taking note, saw David, he had a poor opinion of him: for he was only a boy, red-haired and good-looking

- 1 Samuel 14:42

Negroids don't have red hair, only white people do. The Israelites were not black.

Which leaves Samuel out of that picture.

1 Samuel 14:42 - Saul said, “Cast the lot between me and Jonathan my son.” And Jonathan was taken.

43 Then Saul said to Jonathan, “Tell me what you have done.”

So Jonathan told him, “I tasted a little honey with the end of my staff. And now I must die!”

44 Saul said, “May God deal with me, be it ever so severely, if you do not die, Jonathan.”

I can't your translation. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

''So he sent and made him come in. Now he had red hair and beautiful eyes and pleasing looks. And the Lord said, Come, put the oil on him, for this is he.''

And when the Philistine, taking note, saw David, he had a poor opinion of him: for he was only a boy, red-haired and good-looking

Negroids don't have red hair, only white people do. The Israelites were not black.

lol! what translation are u looking at. "And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he."

Typical Euronut distortion. lol!

And ruddy here is a European mistranslation of dm which really meant very dark complexion. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yeah but you forget the Hebrews were Africans to begin with and are still Africans. So you see, I am discussing African history.

Other people have fraudulently stolen my African Hebrew identity and made it European and Asian. I am simply trying to bring the Hebrew identity back to Africa where it belongs.

Or maybe it was the Hebrews who stole there identity from Africa (The Ancient Egyptians)
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Or maybe it was the Hebrews who stole there identity from Africa (The Ancient Egyptians)

Yeah but the Hebrews became a Nation in Africa. Therefore, they did not steal their African identity. It was a natural progression. They came into Africa, 70 men and women and left more than 2 million people. This means they intermarried heavily with the ancient Egyptians. Thus, in every way they were ancient Egyptians, as well as Hebrews. They were Africans in every sense of the word. In fact early historians like Strabo and co saw them as such and did not differentiate between them and the Egyptians.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget Mesopotamia...(The Gilgamesh Epic, The Creation Myths, Hammurabi's Code/Laws etc.) The True Leeches of history...

The Origin of Judaism

-

-

The Original Inner Sanctum and Holy of Holies..

-

The First Monotheistic Religion

-

-

Now you have this simple minded unoriginal branch of religions, the Abrahamic, running around bad mouthing and trashing the very cultures that gave birth to it.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

Dr Darkwa in his book; "The Africans who wrote the Bible," discussed my people's origins in the Middle East. Please get a copy, I am sure it addresses your questions about the origins of my people.

your two statements above seem incompatible. If your people's origins are the Middle East then they are not Africans they are originally Middle Easterners who migrated to Africa.
Posts: 43022 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

Dr Darkwa in his book; "The Africans who wrote the Bible," discussed my people's origins in the Middle East. Please get a copy, I am sure it addresses your questions about the origins of my people.

your two statements above seem incompatible. If your people's origins are the Middle East then they are not Africans they are originally Middle Easterners who migrated to Africa.

Lioness if you refer back to my discussion with Brada Ananse we covered this point already.

I said at the time, before the Suez canal divided Africa and Israel, a big part of the land of Israel was considered part of the African continent. In fact even as we speak, the Sinai desert, where Moses and the Israelites lived and died over a forty year period is technically in the Middle East but it is still Egyptian territory and part of the African continent.

And if they started off as 70 foreigners but became 2 million after marrying into the host nation then in time they are bonafide citizens of the host nation.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Atenism could be described as a failed one term pharonic experiment in henotheism.
One the earliest monotheist religions which (evolved out of dualism) and may have influenced Judaism is Zoratsrianism formerly among the world's largest religions, founded by the Prophet Zoroaster in ancient Iran approximately 3500 years ago.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bunch of Hogwash. The "Hebrews" were not Egyptians as their very culture sought to mock Egypt out of anger and Jealous resentment.

You shall not abhor an Egyptian, because you were a stranger and temporary resident in his land.
-Torah

quote:
The "Passover" was nothing but a lie meant to mock the Gods of Egypt because the Hebrews could not defeat Egypt in Battle only mock her and lie...

First Plague: Water Changed To Blood (Exo. 7:14-25)

The Nile was the heartbeat of Egypt -- all trade, commerce, and crops depended upon the Nile. In the first plague the water of the Nile was changed to "blood." It is not clear from the original text whether the water was changed to literal blood or just changed to a "blood red" color -- in either case, the fish in the Nile would have died. Not only was the Nile "red," but other waters as well, even the water that was drawn for use in houses and stored in stone or wooden jars.

This plague was an affront to many of the greatest gods of Egypt.

The great god Khnum was the guardian of the Nile River -- he is usually represented as a human being with a ram's head.

Hapi was the "spirit of the Nile" and its "dynamic essence." Hapi was the god of the annual Nile inundation. Epithets for Hapi describe him as being the "lord of the fishes and birds and marshes."

"The very position of Hapi made it certain that he would become successful as a deity. The entire country looked to the Nile as the source of all wealth and provender, so that the deity which presided over it rapidly rose in public estimation. Thus Hapi quickly became identified with the greater and more outstanding figures in early Egyptian mythology. He thus became a partner with the great original gods who had created the world, and finally came to be regarded as the maker and molder of everything within the universe. We find him credited with the attributes of Nu, the primeval water-mass, and this in effect made him a father of Ra, who had emerged from that element. Hapi, indeed, stood in more immediate relationship to the Egyptians than almost any other god in their pantheon. Without the sun Egypt would have been plunged into darkness, but without the Nile every living creature within its borders would assuredly have perished." (Spence, Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends, p. 170).

One of the greatest gods of Egypt was Osiris, the god of the underworld; the Egyptians believed the Nile was his bloodstream.

During this first plague, the Egyptians would have to wonder where was Tauret, the hippopotamus goddess of the river. Where was Nu, the god of life in the Nile?

"It was appropriate that the first of the plagues should be directed against the Nile River itself, the very lifeline of Egypt and the center of many of its religious ideas. The Egyptians considered the Nile sacred. Many of their gods were associated either directly or indirectly with this river and its productivity. For example, the great Khnum was considered the guardian of the Nile sources. Hapi was believed to be the 'spirit of the Nile' and its 'dynamic essence.' One of the greatest gods revered in Egypt was the god Osiris who was the god of the underworld. The Egyptians believed that the river Nile was his bloodstream. In the light of this latter expression, it is appropriate indeed that the Lord should turn the Nile to blood! It is not only said that the fish in the river died but that the 'river stank,' and the Egyptians were not able to use the water of that river -- imagine the horror and frustration of the people of Egypt as they looked upon that which was formerly beautiful only to find dead fish lining the shores and an ugly red characterizing what had before provided life and attraction. Crocodiles were forced to leave the Nile. One wonders what worshipers would have thought of Hapi the god of the Nile who was sometimes manifest in the crocodile." (Davis, p. 102).

Second Plague: Frogs (Exo. 8:1-15)

The presence of the frogs would not have been unusual, for the receding Nile left ponds that would have been a natural breeding ground for them. However, this plague was going to cause the river to "bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedchamber, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls" (Exo. 8:3).

"In various parts of the East, instead of what we call ovens they dig a hole in the ground, in which they insert a kind of earthen pot, which having sufficiently heated, they stick their cakes to the inside, and when baked remove them and supply their places with others, and so on. To find such places full of frogs when they came to heat them, in order to make their bread, must be both disgusting and distressing in the extreme." (Clarke, Adam Clarke's Commentary on the Bible, p. 101).

The frog was considered the theophany of the goddess Heqt, the wife of the creator of the world and the goddess of birth. Heqt was always shown with the head and body of a frog. Amulets and scarabs worn by Egyptian women to protect them during childbirth would often bear the image of Heqt for protection. Heqt was believed to assist women in childbirth -- consider the irony in the statement that the frogs invaded pharaoh's bedroom and even jumped on his bed (Exo. 8:3).

Frogs were so sacred in Egypt that even the involuntary slaughter of one was often punished with death. Imagine the people of the land as they went out to gather the decaying bodies of the frogs, and put them into heaps. The fact the Pharaoh entreated Moses to intercede with Jehovah to take away the frogs was a sign the he recognized the God of Israel as being the author of the plague -- Pharaoh realized this was not a natural occurrence.

It is very possible that the next plague originated from flies depositing their ova in the putrid masses of the dead frogs.

Third Plague: Lice (Exo. 8:16-19)

The word "lice" is rendered as "sand flies" or "fleas" in some translations. The Hebrew word kinnim comes from a root word meaning "to dig"; it is probable that the insect in question would dig under the skin.

This plague would have been an embarrassment to Geb, the great god of the earth. Egyptians gave offerings to Geb for the bounty of the soil -- yet it was from "the dust of the soil" that this plague originated.

This plague would have been especially dreadful to the priests of Egypt, for they were required to shave their hair off every day, and wear a single tunic, that no lice would be permitted on their bodies. The daily rituals of the priests were not possible because of physical impurity.

The Greek historian Herodotus traveled to Egypt and was impressed by the rituals of Egyptian priests. "The priests shave their bodies all over every other day to guard against the presence of lice, or anything else equally unpleasant, while they are about their religious duties; the priests, too, wear linen only, and shoes made from the papyrus plant -- these materials, for dress and shoes, being the only ones allowed them. They bathe in cold water twice a day and twice every night -- and observe innumerable other ceremonies besides." (Herodotus, The Histories, p. 99).

So notice what happened during this plague: the land was infected with "lice," yet the priest of Egypt could not even enter their temples to beseech their gods due to their own impurity of the flesh!
http://www.padfield.com/2002/egypt_1.html

quote:
This means they intermarried heavily with the ancient Egyptians. Thus, in every way they were ancient Egyptians, as well as Hebrews. They were Africans in every sense of the word.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

I said at the time, before the Suez canal divided Africa and Israel, a big part of the land of Israel was considered part of the African continent. In fact even as we speak, the Sinai desert, where Moses and the Israelites lived and died over a forty year period is technically in the Middle East but it is still Egyptian territory and part of the African continent.

And if they started off as 70 foreigners but became 2 million after marrying into the host nation then in time they are bonafide citizens of the host nation.

If they were foreigners what is their original homeland?
In what country or countries of neighboring, use modern day country or city names ( for location purposes only) did humanity first appear on earth? was it Jerusalem or South of the Suez?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
This might be the case as Hebrew Culture Leeched off of Mesopotamia as well but Atenism was not "Failed Experiment" as some would like to make it, the author of Psalms 104 obviously did not see it that way...

quote:
The Eight points of comparison: Psalm 104 and the Hymn to Aten
The following text in [--] is from Psalm 104 while the remainder is quoted translation by J.H.Breasted, from Cambridge Ancient History, Vol. II, Chapters 5 & 6.. and "The Rock Tombs of Tell el Armarna", Archeological Survey, Egyptian Exploration Society (6vol, 1903) N. de G. Davis.

PSALM 104
[20. Thou makest darkness, and it is night, Wherein all the beasts of the forest creep forth. 21. The young Lions roar after their prey, And seek their food from God.] The tradition of Egyptian, Hindu, and Hebrew cultures starts the day at sunset. Today the day normally starts at sunrise.

AKENATEN'S THE HYMN TO THE SUN
When thou settest in the western horizon of the sky,
[1st comparison, verse 20]
The earth is in darkness like the dead.
They sleep in their chambers
Their heads are wrapped up.
Their nostrils are stopped
And none see the other.
While all their things are stolen
Which are under their heads
And they know it not
Every Lion cometh forth from his den
[2nd comparison, verse 21]
All Serpents they sting
Darkness The world is in silence.
He that made them resteth in his horizon.

[22. The Sun riseth, they get them away,
and lay them down in their dens. 23. Man
goeth forth unto his work And to his labor until
the evening.]

Bright is the earth when thou riseth in the horizon.
[3rd , 22]
When thou shinest as Aten by day
Thou drivest away the darkness.
When thou sendest forth thy rays
The two lands (Egypt) are in daily festivity.
Awake and standing upon their feet
When thou has raised them up.
Their limbs bathed they take their clothing
Their arms uplifted in adoration to thy dawning
Then in all the world they do their work.. [4th, 23]

All cattle rest upon their pasturage
The trees and the plants flourish

[12. By them the birds of the heavens have their
habitation. They sing among the branches.]

The birds flutter in their marshes, [5th, 12]
Their wings uplifted in adoration to thee.
All sheep dance on their feet.
All winged things fly,
They live when thou hast shone upon them.

[25. Yonder is the sea great and wide. Wherein
are things creeping innumerable. Both small and
great beasts. 26. There go the ships.]

The barges sail upstream and downstream alike.
[6th, 26]
Every highway is open because thou dawnest.
The fish in the river leap before thee.
Thy rays are in the midst of the great green sea.
Creator of the germ in woman
Maker of the seed in man
Giving life to the son in the body of his mother
Soothing him that he may not weep.
Nurse (even) in the womb.

[29. Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled.
Thou takest away their breath and they die.
And return to their dust.]

Giver of breath to animals, every one that he maketh
When he cometh forth from the womb [7th, 29]
On the day of their birth
Thou openest his mouth in speech

[27. These wait all for thee. That thou may give them
food in due season.]

Thou suppliest his necessities.[8th, 27]

When the fledgling in the egg chirps in the shell
Thou givest him breath there-in to preserve him alive.
When thou hast brought him together
to (the point of) bursting it in the egg
To chirp with all his might,
He goeth about on his two feet
When he hath come forth therefrom.

How manifold are thy works,
They are hidden from before (us)
O Sole God, whose powers no other possesseth.
Thou didst create the earth according to thy heart
While thou wast alone
Man, all cattle, large and small
All that are upon the earth
That go about on their feet
(All) That are on high
That fly with their wings
The foreign countries, Syria and Kush,
The land of Egypt
Thou settest every man into his place
Thou suppliest their necessities
Everyone has his possessions
And his days are reckoned
The tongues are divers in speech
Their forms likewise and their skins are distinguished
(For) thou makest different the strangers.

O thou who art crowned king amongst the gods...
[Here is expressed the polytheistic point of view]
Thou art the lord of heaven,
Thou art the lord of the earth;
Thou art the creator of those who dwell in the heights,
and
Those who dwell in the depths.
Thou art the One God who came into being at the
beginning of time.
[monotheism was beginning throughout the world with the idea of the "God of Gods", and is consistent with the concept of G-d in the Pentateuch]
Thou didst create the earth,
Thou dist fashion the man,
Thou didst make the watery abyss of the sky...
Thou dost travel across the sky with thy heart swelling
in joy;
The great deep of heaven is content thereat..."

Here is more...

http://www.seanet.com/~realistic/psalm104.html

quote:
Atenism could be described as a failed one term pharonic experiment in henotheism.
One the earliest monotheist religions which (evolved out of dualism) and may have influenced Judaism is Zoratsrianism formerly among the world's largest religions, founded by the Prophet Zoroaster in ancient Iran approximately 3500 years ago.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
In what country or countries of neighboring, use modern day country or city names ( for location purposes only) did humanity first appear on earth? was it Jerusalem or South of the Suez?

Who were foreigners? Their parents maybe, but the Hebrew Nation were Egyptians. They were not foreigners but full fledged Africans. Before they became the "Hebrew nation," in Egypt there was no Hebrew nation. Their origins as a nation was in Egypt. Its like white people in America and Australia, they don't see themselves as foreigners. They see see themselves as Americans or Australians.
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have plenty of physical descriptions of the Hebrews in the Bible, none relate to the Negroid phenotype.

So can you explain this?

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Who were foreigners? Their parents maybe, but the Hebrew Nation were Egyptians. They were not foreigners but full fledged Africans. Before they became the "Hebrew nation," in Egypt there was no Hebrew nation. Their origins as a nation was in Egypt. Its like white people in America and Australia, they don't see themselves as foreigners. They see see themselves as Americans or Australians.
The Egyptian Empire gained control over Canaan after the conquests of Ramesses II.
According to the Book of Exodus, Moses was a son of Amram, a member of the Levite tribe of Israel descended from Jacob, and his wife, Jochebed.
According to Genesis 46:8-27, Amram's father Kehath immigrated to Egypt with 70 of Jacob's household, making Moses part of the second generation of Israelites born during their time in Egypt.

Genesis 46:8-27
King James Version (KJV)
8And these are the names of the children of Israel, which came into Egypt, Jacob and his sons: Reuben, Jacob's firstborn.

9And the sons of Reuben; Hanoch, and Phallu, and Hezron, and Carmi.

10And the sons of Simeon; Jemuel, and Jamin, and Ohad, and Jachin, and Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanitish woman.

11And the sons of Levi; Gershon, Kohath, and Merari.

12And the sons of Judah; Er, and Onan, and Shelah, and Pharez, and Zarah: but Er and Onan died in the land of Canaan. And the sons of Pharez were Hezron and Hamul.

13And the sons of Issachar; Tola, and Phuvah, and Job, and Shimron.

14And the sons of Zebulun; Sered, and Elon, and Jahleel.

15These be the sons of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob in Padanaram, with his daughter Dinah: all the souls of his sons and his daughters were thirty and three.

16And the sons of Gad; Ziphion, and Haggi, Shuni, and Ezbon, Eri, and Arodi, and Areli.

17And the sons of Asher; Jimnah, and Ishuah, and Isui, and Beriah, and Serah their sister: and the sons of Beriah; Heber, and Malchiel.

18These are the sons of Zilpah, whom Laban gave to Leah his daughter, and these she bare unto Jacob, even sixteen souls.

19The sons of Rachel Jacob's wife; Joseph, and Benjamin.

20And unto Joseph in the land of Egypt were born Manasseh and Ephraim, which Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On bare unto him.

21And the sons of Benjamin were Belah, and Becher, and Ashbel, Gera, and Naaman, Ehi, and Rosh, Muppim, and Huppim, and Ard.

22These are the sons of Rachel, which were born to Jacob: all the souls were fourteen.

23And the sons of Dan; Hushim.

24And the sons of Naphtali; Jahzeel, and Guni, and Jezer, and Shillem.

25These are the sons of Bilhah, which Laban gave unto Rachel his daughter, and she bare these unto Jacob: all the souls were seven.

26All the souls that came with Jacob into Egypt, which came out of his loins, besides Jacob's sons' wives, all the souls were threescore and six;

27And the sons of Joseph, which were born him in Egypt, were two souls: all the souls of the house of Jacob, which came into Egypt, were threescore and ten.

this means your people were originally from the Middle East and migrated into Egypt. So you have it the opposite way around.
The Israelites were in what is now called Israel prior to the control of the region by Egypt.
Accordfing to the bible Israelites then left Israel and migrated into Egypt and later left Egypt in the exodus.
Then acco

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
^^ No Lioness, a family moved to Egypt. A family is not a nation. A nation of Hebrews did not move to Egypt. Rather the nation of Hebrews was born in Egypt. Where you are born is your origin and home. You getting my drift?

Let me break it down so you can better understand what I am saying.

The following is how it goes Lioness.

People start off as being part of a family.

Then the children of the family grow up, break off and start their individual families.

As these grow, they become individual clans that keep multiplying as the first family started.

As the clans getter bigger and bigger, they become known as a tribe or tribes.

As the tribes grow they become a nation.

That is what took place with the Hebrews in Egypt. When Jacob and his children arrived in Egypt. They were a family. Not a nation. At this stage they were foreigners.

But after the first generation what followed was full fledged Egyptians. These Hebrew-Egytians (an in African-American) grew and grew and became a nation of two million.

Thus the origin of the Hebrew NATION is Egypt. The Hebrew nation was not born in the Land of Canaan but rather it was born and originated from Egypt.

What I have explained is further confirmed by the fact that when Moses took the Hebrews out of Egypt back to the Land of Canaan where Jacob and his family originated from, they had no "homeland" to return to. They were regarded as foreigners by the Canaanites. If they had a homeland in Canaan as you are implying, they would simply have returned home. You get my point?

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ANLO CELEBRATING HOGBETSOTSO (EXODUS) FESTIVAL IN SOUTH EASTERN GHANA
 - [/qb]

[/QB][/QUOTE]

These people are hideous.

Genesis 1: 26 - 27

''So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.''

Are you saying those people are what God made out of his own image?

In this image and likeness of God:

[  -

LOL.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
http://www.archive.org/details/thenegrobeastori00carrrich

The negro a beast"; or, "In the image of God"; the reasoner of the age, the revelator of the century! The Bible as it is! The negro and his relation to the human family! ... The negro not the son of Ham .. (1900)

-

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Feel free to answer the question...

Are you saying the West African phenotype was ''made in the image and likeness of god''?

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:

''So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.''

[  -

LOL.

Oh dear! Say cassiterides, posting that image to poke fun at that poor man says a lot about you. Not the other way round. You have one heck of an UGLY nature. Your TRUE roots are showing. When you can't get your way your DESTRUCTIVE and EVIL spirit takes over. That is the nature of your ilk. Internally you are HIDEOUS and EVIL.

Think about this. You come to our home in Africa and take over. But you don't see us going crazy, lynching and murdering and generally carrying on like you do when someone takes your property.

Just look at how you are going ballistic because any claim of YOU being a Hebrew has been snatched from your grasp. You are Pathetic!

For years you said to blacks we were your slaves because of Noah's curse. Did we complain? No! We took it meekly and suffered in silence. Then you portrayed Jesus and all the characters of the Bible as white people and told us as we should submit because being black is a sign of God's curse on us. Did we complain? Not even a squeak came from us in protest. Now you find out Jesus was actually a black man you start posting pictures like that? What does your attitude tell you about your origins as opposed to mine as a black man? You've got 666 tattooed on your forehead mate. Accept the fact your origin is EVIL.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
And ruddy here is a European mistranslation of dm which really meant very dark complexion. [Big Grin] [/QB]

Ruddy means red. Check any dictionary. How do you link red to a ''very dark complexion''? Red is not dark. [Roll Eyes]

It means red hair (BBE - Bible in Basic English).

King David was a redhead. So obviously he wasn't a Negroid. There are Rabbinic sources which also describe his hair as red and there are also many other extant ancient sources.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
And ruddy here is a European mistranslation of dm which really meant very dark complexion. [Big Grin]

Ruddy means red. Check any dictionary. How do you link red to a ''very dark complexion''? Red is not dark. [Roll Eyes]

King David was a redhead. So obviously he wasn't a Negroid. There are Rabbinic sources which also describe his hair as red and there are also many other extant ancient sources. [/QB]

^Ruddy doesn't mean red, redhead, or dark. It means manly/masculine/macho or vigor. If that scripture is specifically speaking of hair it would have mentioned the word 'hair.'
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:

Think about this. You come to our home in Africa and take over.

Please remember it was us who gave you running water, electricity and the computer you now use. If Europeans didn't colonise Sub-Sahara Africa, it would still be in the Stone Age, and guess what? where Europeans have no influence - it still is. Where Europeans never colonised, blacks are still living in poverty in mud huts.

Europeans give you black africans billions of money each year. Look at all the charities - Oxfam etc. Yet what have you blacks ever donated to whites?

LMAO. if you think you can still play the race-card and victim you are far too late.

Its now white people who are the victims. We are second class citizens in our own countries.

Do you know what reverse discrimination is?

If a white and a black go for a job interview, they have to turn down the white person.

Secondly everywhere i look black people have privilages whites don't. Can you explain why there are negro schools and colleges? Yet white people can't have their own? Why is there a black history month? But whites cannot have a white history month?

I don't see how you can claim to feel opressed or looked down upon. In modern society if you are black - you get all the rights.

-

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Please remember it was us who gave you running water, electricity and the computer you now use. If Europeans didn't colonise Sub-Sahara Africa, it would still be in the Stone Age, and guess what? where Europeans have no influence - it still is. Where Europeans never colonised, blacks are still living in poverty in mud huts.

Europeans give you black africans billions of money each year. Look at all the charities - Oxfam etc. Yet what have you blacks ever donated to whites?

LMAO. if you think you can still play the race-card and victim you are far too late.

Its now white people who are the victims. We are second class citizens in our own countries.

If a white and a black go for a job interview, they have to turn down the white person.

Secondly everywhere i look black people have privilages whites don't. Can you explain why there are negro schools and colleges? Yet white people can't have their own? Why is there a black history month? But whites cannot have a white history month?

I don't see how you can claim to feel opressed or looked down upon. In modern society if you are black - you get all the rights.

-

^It is you who is playing the race card and black Africans continue to suffer and live in poverty where the white man laid his hands even with running water and electricity. Running water and electricity wasn't needed. People lived better and there was less poverty before the white man came with his so-called system of civilization. Running water that you have to pay for, electricity that you have to pay for, housing that you have to pay for, and a worldly system that caused more harm than good; caused more poverty than riches.

White countries have all the "goodies" that the white man offered to sorry azz Africans and they still leave poor and without running water in some countries. White countries have running water and still don't like to use it.

Black people don't owe any one shyt. There is no need for a white college or university because practically every college is found and run on the basis of systemic white supremacy and often discriminate against those who aren't white. There is no need for a white history month. History that is taught in school and fed daily to the masses is white history. White history isn't needed because the masses is taught or reminded of white history daily.

As far as Europeans giving African billions of dollars, I doubt it. Africans give far more away for free.

Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

King David was a redhead. So obviously he wasn't a Negroid. There are Rabbinic sources which also describe his hair as red and there are also many other extant ancient sources. [/QB]

The English are never mentioned in the bible sorry.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
^ Feel free to answer the question...

Are you saying the West African phenotype was ''made in the image and likeness of god''?

The first humans were BLACK AFRICANS science has already proven this, I know its hard to take but you have to get over it
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

Oh my bad again. I totally forgot when you arrived in Africa you had electricity coming out of your arses. Tell me when was electricity discovered again? I bet you don't even know. What about the computer? Do you remember when it was first invented? Last I heard, a black man played a huge part in the PC's we all take for granted today.

Sorry to burst your bubble cassiterides. We civilized you and your ilk not the other way round. Isn't the Bible the bedrock of your civilization? Need I tell you again it was my ancestors who wrote it?

Go and read about what utter savages you were before you discovered the Bible. Do your homework and then come back and we will compare notes.

With regard to giving Africans Millions of money in aid. In case you don't know, WE DON'T ASK FOR IT. Your ilk pursue that policy to make our leaders DEPENDENT on them. It is a deliberate policy to stop Africa from progressing. It is no different from how a drug dealer gets his victim hooked on drugs thereby gaining control over the victim.

Anyway let me correct something here since I gather from your post you are getting the wrong impression. I am not making a black man versus white man comparison here OK. Notice I use the term "YOUR ILK?" That means, I am referring to RACISTS like you. Not the white race in general. I don't believe for one second all whites are evil and all blacks are good. I am simply talking about your RACIST nature and the fact it is prevalent among white people. Hope you understand the difference.

I am off to bed now! GOOD NIGHT!

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

^The dictionary is wrong. The dictionary also say bachelor is a man when the origins of the word applies to both man and woman. You are wrong as well. Red can be dark. You can't tell me that you never seen dark red or a dark-reddish color. Red varies just like the color blue or green or yellow and so on...There is no evidence King David was a redhead. Ruddy means manly/macho/masculine or vigor.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cassiterides africans were living better then europeans on average for many years in ancient times,the middle ages and early modern period.I have some info below too about early black and white morals .

GUYS I DO NOT MEAN TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT BUT CASSITERIDES THE CLOWN WITH WRONG INFO AGAIN NEEDS SOME EDUCATION.
GUYS FEEL FREE TO ADD MY REPLIES.

cassiterides African civilizations were more advanced then the average european civilization,and some had had running water you like to brag about.Many of the east african civilizations and sewer systems and advanced water supply and drainage.

Even southeast africa(SOFALA) i think.

West africa did not have a sewer system like nubia,or east african coast cities etc,but they had sewers or a way to get RID of WASTE .

They had drainage and certain west african civilizations had running water of course the latter was not has advanced or widespread has east africa,north africa or rome,but west africa still manage to have a higher standard of living then ancient rome,east africa or the arab empires.

It seems when it comes to water supply in west africa it was more on the level of greece before the hellenistic period,so why don't you bash greece when it comes to widespread running water?i think you know why,and we know why.

Has for drainage and getting rid of WASTE west africa was more advanced then GREECE before the hellenistic period of greece,and not has advanced has rome,but on average more effective then rome or greece then any period in ancient times.

That's one of the reasons why west africa had a higher standard of living on average then the roman empire.

The other reason west africa was richer then ancient rome.The songhay and mande kingdoms were richer then rome.

Just read the writings about the mande civilization and the songhay civilization and some others just for example.

Here is something i wrote awhile ago on another forum.

Originally Posted by popa1980
Whats sad is that many African countries in 2011 would incapable (without outside help) of building some structures that ancient civilizations constructed. Accra doesnt even have a proper sewer system that Romans had.

QUOTE-
You are too hard on some modern african countries,first rome sewer system was not a proper one either and most likely it was for the rich.

Most folks in ancient rome were poor.

Keep in mind there were empires of the past that did not have the advanced sewer systems like they had in east/eastern africa,southeast,north africa,moors,but they still manage to have higher living standards than rome,or those other civilizations with sewer systems.

Remember folks in rome still got sick from the waste nearby and over crowding.

There was african civilizations that had manage to have higher standard of living with less advanced system of getting rid of waste, but still were able to do it get rid of waste and was on average more effective then rome it seems,like the mande civilization,or songhay etc...and there were other forms of urban advancements they did have has well that rome did not have,like wide streets,street lights,better/stronger build houses,house for example with air conditioning,wide streets, less crowding etc.. and these civilizations had a higher standard of living than rome or the arab empire because they because they had more wealth.

The average person in the mande or songhay civilizations for example had more wealth and better comfort/higher living standards without the sewer system rome had or even north or east/eastern african civilizations had.

The roman sewer system was not has advanced has later ones in some of the african civilizations or arab,moorish ones,and some others ,so you need to bring up these examples if you are going to keep bringing up rome.

ANCIENT ROME
While much is known about the city's monumental structures like the Coliseum and Forum, less is known about residential structures. Archaeologists tell us that the majority of Romans lived near the center of the city (Packer, 1967). In an era when urban transportation and communication was slow and difficult, it made sense to concentrate as many residents as possible near centers of attraction. A visitor to ancient Rome generally had trouble getting around. Most of the residential streets were unnamed, and houses and apartments were unnumbered. There were few sidewalks. Streets were narrow and crowded (Juvenal, trans. by Mazzaro, 1965, p. 44):

And what rest is there in the rooms we keep?

The rich may rest my friend. It's their real power.

Daily the traffic wakes.

Our narrow winding streets, or narrow drives

Walking Rome's street was frequently dangerous, for it was not unusual to dispose of trash by throwing it out windows.

While there were palaces and individual houses which provided lodging for the rich and powerful, the majority of Romans lived in tenement houses (Figure 1). Because continual rebuilding has destroyed most of Rome's ancient apartments, we need to took at nearby Ostia for information. During the first and second centuries A.D., Ostia was the port of the city of Rome. Silt, along with the decline of the Roman Empire, killed Ostia. The Tiber River delta gradually became unnavigable. The silting up of the Tiber created at Ostia what the cataclismic eruption of Vesuvius created at Pompeii: a wealth of information on domestic life in ancient Rome. According to Watts and Watts (1986, p.133):

In Pompeii there are many well preserved examples of the traditional single-family house, the domus, with its characteristic arrangement of rooms around a central atrium. In densely populated Ostia, on the other hand, as in Rome itself, only the very wealthy could afford a domus; the middle and lower classes lived in three-to-six story apartment buildings call insulae.

The ground floor of the insulae frequently housed commercial shops.

Most of Rome's dwellings were ill-supplied with heat, light, and water. The sanitary arrangements, if judged by modern standards, were inadequate. The typical Roman must have lived almost entirely outside of his tenement house, in the streets, shops, latrines, baths, and arenas of the city. The domicile must have served principally as a place to sleep and store possessions.

WATER SUPPLY

Romans, at first, turned to the Tiber River, local springs, and shallow wells for their drinking water; but water obtained from these sources grew polluted and became inadequate for the city's growing population. It was this necessity that lead to the development of aqueduct technology. The date of the first aqueduct is assigned to the year 312 B.C.

WASTEWATER SYSTEMS

Water from the baths, latrines, palaces, fountains, etc., as well as other urban runoff was discharged into Rome's drainage and wastewater collection system. Several centuries before the birth of Christ, Etruscan engineers built the initial drainage system (Cloaca Maxima) whose main outlet into the Tiber River still exists 28 centuries later. The covered drains were designed on such a large scale that in certain sections wagons loaded with hay could drive through with ease. Rome's sewers and drains emptied directly into the Tiber, whose polluted state must have been a constant problem for the Roman populace.

The Roman sewers have been overpraised. Despite their longevity, they ignored basic sanitary principles. They carried sewage, urban runoff, and drainage water together. This multiple employment made it necessary to have large openings along the streets. These openings exposed Rome's populace to the effluvia of the sewers. To mitigate this danger to public health, Romans had only two protections: the masses of water from infiltration and the aqueducts which constantly flushed the drains, and the hilly nature of the city which gave the drains a steep slope.

The Roman sewer system probably carried off at least as much water as the aqueducts provided. Consumptive use in Rome was not high and there was a lot of infiltration into the drains from groundwater (parts of Rome are constructed over swamps). The flow of the Tiber River was greatly increased by discharges from Rome's sewers.

Although the ancient sewers were very skillfully constructed, they were not used to their full potential. There were few private connections to the sewers. Even with the wastewater system's shortcoming, it is astonishing to note the absence of significant improvements in collection systems until the 1840's, some 17 centuries later.

Romans without indoor facilities were forced into one of two options. For a relatively small charge they could enter one of the city's public latrines or they could use chamberpots. (The Roman latrine system must represent one of history's earliest employments of the pay toilet, or more correctly, pay latrine, since the modern toilet was not invented until the sixteenth century.)

Rome's elaborate latrines were not a haven for the lazy, the misers, the poor, or the invalids. These latter groups had to resort to chamberpots. These were emptied into vats placed under the stairwells or, if vats were not provided, jars could be emptied into a nearby cesspool or an opening into the central sewer (Figure 4). There were many who found their stairs too steep, the distances to cesspools or sewers too far, and who found it more energy efficient to empty the contents of their chamberpots from windows onto the streets below. Emptying chamberpots in this fashion caused a great deal of irritation to passersby who happened to intercept an unwanted gift. Juvenal (1965, p. 45) penned the following:

From every towering roof the rubbish falls,
striking the head, and injuries grow rank.
See how pots strike and dint the sturdy pavement
There's death from every window where you move.
You'd be a fool to venture out to dine,
Oblivious of what goes on above,
Without you having penned the dotted line
Of your last testament,
You can but hope they spill a chamberpot.
Fouled or even injured, the passer-by had no recourse except to file a complaint. Many passages written by Roman legal authorities indicate that the problem of falling debris was not trivial. Ulpian, a fourth century jurist, even classified the various clues by which it was possible for an injured party to find a culprit.

If the guilty party was found, Ulpian recommended a penalty proportionate to the seriousness of the injury (as quoted in Carcopino, 1940, p. 43):

When in consequence of the fall of one of these projectiles from a house, the body of a free man shall have suffered injury, the judge shall award to the victim in addition to medical fees and other expenses incurred in his treatment and necessary to his recovery, the total of the wages of which he has been or shall in the future be deprived by the inability to work which has ensued.

It would appear that the lack of pumping in Rome may have inspired contemporary laws related to accidents and liability.

The instructions of Ulpian give us a glimpse of the conditions which must have existed in ancient Rome for such a legal analysis to be necessary. Clearly public sanitation must have been a very real problem. Many back streets must have reeked of urine and worse.

To read more
http://www.waterhistory.org/histories/rome/

Info posted here.

The Colosseum and the Eiffel tower
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1454050&highlight=

Ghana
A rich and powerful gold kingdom.

"He is the richest sovereign on Earth."
-Ibn Hawkel, 10th century North African geographer on Ghana's king

Mali
An empire larger than Western Europe. Its prosperity and morality gave the empire great international prestige.

"It's inhabitants are rich and live comfortably."
-Mahmud Kati, famous medieval Syrian scholar

Songhay
An Empire larger than Mali that was renowned for its scholarly culture and complex government.

"(Surpassed) all other Negroes in wit, civility, and industry."
-Leo Africanuas, 16th Century Spanish Moor

Kongo
A provincial government with an advanced system of checks and balances.

Zimbabwe
A feudal kingdom that has obtained fame for its large stone structures.

Swahili Coast
A very advanced merchant civilization that traded with India, China, the Mid East, the interior of Africa, and North Africa.

Bornu
One of the longest lasting kingdoms of all time. Renowned and feared for its armored knights and cavalry.

Benin (AD 13th-19th)
A highly organized forest kingdom that had much direct interaction with the first Portuguese merchants. They are renowned for their naturalistic art.

Ethiopia, in the Middle ages
A highly advanced Christian civilization known for its military might, close relationship with the Portuguese and magnificent architecture.

Ancient Nubia
One of the world's most powerful ancient kingdoms; it halted the Roman, Greek, Assyrian, and Persian conquerors- it even ruled over Egypt for a time. It built pyramids, palaces, and other great architectural feats. It also developed its own written language.

Ancient Aksum (Ethiopia)
One of the richest and most powerful kingdoms in ancient times; it even ruled over Southern Arabia for several centuries. It is known for inventing the first castle and developing its own written language.

note-the songhay were the most advanced africans for most of the 16th cen. a.d. because of the size of thier empire played role.they had a higher living standard then others at this time.

at the end of the 16th cen,that changed, the mande surpass them again,meaning the mande civilization became more advanced then the songhay again

Black and White Morality

"For the Ethiopians (Greek and Roman name for all Negroid people) are said to be the justest men and for that reason the gods leave their abode frequently to visit them."

-Lactantius Placidus, a 6th century AD grammarian

"The Negroes are of all peoples those who most abhor injustice…Complete and general safety one enjoys throughout the land (Mali Empire in West Africa)."

Ibn Battua, 14th century Arab scholar who had traveled to China, India, East Africa, North Africa, and finally Mali.

Many people believe that blacks are innately more inclined to act immorally and less able to control their behavior. Many cite the inner cities and Africa as proof. Does history disprove that stereotype? Without a doubt is does; before the Atlantic slave trade foreigners regularly commented on Negroes moral character and love for justice.

Ancient Attitudes on Black Morality
Europe's first written stories highlight the Ethiopian's (Greek and Roman name for all black people) morality and noble character. In the Iliad, Homer--explaining why the Olympian Gods loved the Ethiopians more than any other people and visited them for an annual twelve day feast--described blacks as, "Blameless Ethiopians." Homer also wrote:
For Zeus had yesterday to Ocean's bounds
Set forth to feast with Ethiopia's faultless men,
And he was followed there by all the gods…4

Memnon, the "King of the Ethiopians," who came to the aid of Priam at Troy, is shown as having an unusually noble character; In battle he slays Antilochus, then, in one of the more sympathetic moments of the epic, spares Antilochus's defenseless father. Memnon later became a hero in Greece, Egypt, Nubia, and Meroe (a powerful black kingdom in Ethiopia and the Sudan). Alexander the Great even wanted to visit the Kingdom of Meroe because it was believed to be the birthplace of Memnon. In Egypt's southern city of Thebes there were two colossi of Memnon, both built by Ethiopians. One of the two colossi attracted a large number of tourists; many believing that it sang at dawn. Callistratus, an Athenian statesman and orator, regarded the colssi as a miracle that surpassed even the skill needed to build the masterpiece of Daedalus."8 At sunrise Egyptians in Memphis made sacrifices to the statue of the Negro king.

Odysseus's herald Eurybates, who Homer described as having black skin and woolly hair, had an extraordinarily noble character; the hero Odysseus held him in higher esteem than anyone else because he believed they had similar minds.

Interpreting the Homeric references about the Ethiopians Diodorus, a famous ancient Sicilian historian, wrote:

"And they say that they (Ethiopians) were the first to be taught to honor the gods and to hold sacrifices and festivals and processions and festivals and the other rites by which men honor the deity; and that in consequence their piety has been published abroad among all men, and it is generally held that the sacrifices practiced among the Ethiopians are those which are the most pleasing to heaven. As witness to this they call upon the poet who is perhaps the oldest and certainly the most venerated among the Greeks; for in the Iliad he represents both Zeus and the rest of the gods with him as absent on a visit to Ethiopia to share in the sacrifices and the banquet which were given annually to the Ethiopians for all the gods together….And they state that by reason of their piety towards the deity, they manifestly enjoy the favor of the gods, inasmuch as they have never experienced the rule of an invader from abroad; for from all time they have enjoyed a state of freedom and of peace one with another, and although many and powerful rulers have made war upon them, not one of these has succeeded in his undertaking."

Many other famous Greco-Roman writers commented on the Ethiopians' piety. Dionysius, like Homer, wrote that the Ethiopians were godlike and blameless. Aelian believed that Ethiopia is where the gods bathed." Stobaeus recorded that the Ethiopians do not need doors on their homes and do not steal the possessions that their neighbors leave in the street. In one of Heliodorus's plays an Ethiopian king, Hydaspes, is a model of morality and justice. The king does not condemn people to death, and sends out messengers to tell his military troops not slaughter the enemy, but to let them live when they have been defeated. The king proclaimed, "A noble thing it is to surpass an enemy in battle when he is standing but in generosity when he has fallen." Lactantius Placidus, a 6th century AD grammarian wrote, "Certainly they (Ethiopians) are loved by the gods because of justice. This even Homer indicates in the first book by the fact that Jupiter frequently leaves heaven and feasts with them because of their justice and the equity of their customs. For the Ethiopians are said to be the justest men and for that reason the gods leave their abode frequently to visit them." In the second century AD a marble sarcophagus, commemorating the triumph of the God Bacchus, used two Negro boys as symbols of innocence. In a Greek play about Alexander the Great, an Ethiopian queen told Alexander: "we are whiter and brighter in our souls than the whitest of you."

The religion of Ethiopian immigrants, Isiac, spread throughout the Greco-Roman world because of the Ethiopians renowned piety. The Greek and Roman adherents of Isiac were excited to learn from Merotic immigrants. Juvenal, a 1st and 2nd century A.D Roman satirical poet, recorded that some wealthy Greek, Roman, and Egyptian Isiac noblemen even made a pilgrimage to Meroe in order to obtain its holy water."

In the ancient and medieval Arab-world Nubian slaves were often used as financial assistants because they were thought of as honest and trustworthy."

A 9th century biography on the prophet Muhammad, by Ibn Hisham, tells of a story where Muhammad instructs those who are being persecuted in Mecca to "go to Abyssinian (Ethiopia), you will find a king under whom none are persecuted. It is a land of righteousness where God will give you relief from what you are suffering."

Ancient Attitudes on White Morality
White people, on the other hand, were not given such high praise. The ancient people of Greece and Rome believed that the pale skinned people to their north, with their long and yellow, brown, and red hair, were immoral and inferior savages--just as intensely as whites would later regard blacks.

The Greek geographer, Strabo, writing about the 7th century Celts, commented: "Concerning this island, I have nothing further to tell…except that its inhabitants are more savage than the Britons, since they are man-eaters…they count it an honorable thing, when their fathers die, to devour them, and openly to have intercourse with their mothers and sisters."

Diodoros wrote the following about a white clan he visited: "It is their custom, enduring the course of the meal, to seize upon any trivial matter as an occasion for disputation and then to challenge one another to single combat, without any regard for their lives."

The Greek traveler-writer Pausanias, after witnessing a ritual where the Arkadians--a people to the north of Rome--killed, dismembered, and devoured children, had this reaction: "I was reluctant to pry into the details of this sacrifice…Let them be as they are and were from the beginning."

Writing about the Gauls, located in modern day France, Caesar recorded: "They believe that the execution of those who have been caught in the act of theft or robbery or some crime is more pleasing to the immortal gods, but when the supply of such fails they resort to the execution of the innocent."

Herodotus, the famous 5th century BC historian--often called the "The Father of History"--recorded some of the many savage practices of the Sythians, a people in modern Russia. One of the practices consisted of sowing together the scalps of people whom they had had a confrontation with in order to make a cloak: "The Scyth is proud of these scalps and hangs them from his bridle-rein…The greater the number of such napkins that a man can show the more highly is he esteemed among them….They treat the skulls of their kinsmen in the same way, in cases where quarrels have occurred….When important visitors arrive, these skulls are passed around and the host tells the story of them: how they were once his relatives and made war against him, and how he defeated them--all of which passes for a proof of courage."

Plato, just as white supremacist would later feel about dark skinned people, believed a war against those northern barbarians existed by nature.

Medieval Attitudes on Black Morality

The high esteem the ancients held blacks carried on into the Middle Ages. Ibn Battuta, writing about the 14th century West African Kingdom of Mali, recorded: "The small number of acts of injustice that one finds there, for the Negroes are of all peoples those who most abhor injustice…Complete and general safety one enjoys throughout the land." Furthermore, he recorded that; "Their sultan shows no mercy to anyone who is guilty of the least act of it. There is complete security in the country. Neither traveler nor inhabitant in it has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence. They do not confiscate the property of any white (meaning Arab) man who dies in their country, even if it be uncounted wealth. On the contrary, they give it into the charge of some trustworthy person among the whites (Arabs), until the rightful heir takes possession of it."

Writing in 1622 about the Kingdom of Benin, a Dutchman, Olfert Dapper, recorded that, "These Negroes…are people who have good laws and a well-organized police; who live on good terms with the Dutch and other foreigners who come to trade among them, and to whom they show a thousand marks of friendship."

In the 1480's the king of Benin sent an ambassador to Portugal who was described by the Portuguese as, "a man of good speech and natural wisdom" who, "desired to learn more about these lands." They said that, "the arrival of people from…his country being regarded as an unusual novelty."

Portugal and Benin had excellent relations. Duarte Pires, a royal agent in Benin, wrote in 1516, "The favour which the king of Benin accords us is due to his love of your highness; and thus he pays us high honour and sets us at table to dine with his son, and no part of his court is hidden from us but all the doors are open." Pires also recorded that the king of Benin, "ordered a church to be built in Benin; and they made them Christians straightway; and also they are teaching them to read, and your highness will be very pleased to know that they are very good learners."

A European traveler around 1680 recorded that the people of the Guinea Coast are, "very civil and good-natured people, easy to be dealt with, condescending to what Europeans require of them in a civil way, and very ready to return double the presents we make them."

Following a visit to the court of the Ugandan king in 1875, Henry Morton Stanley wrote that the king was neither, "tyrannous savage," nor "wholesale murderer," as had been told in European fables, "but a pious Mussulman and an intelligent humane king reigning absolutely over a vast section of Africa, loved more than hated, respected more than feared."

Heinrich Barth, a 19th century German traveler, recorded that in the Nigerian town of Kano, "a whole family may live in that country with ease, including every expense, even that of clothing." All too familiar with the terrible conditions of the Victorian sweatshops in Europe, Barth wrote: "If we consider that this industry (textile manufacturing) is not carried on here as in Europe, in immense establishment degrading man to the meanest condition of life, but that it gives employment and support to families without compelling them to sacrifice their domestic habits, we must presume that Kano ought to be one of the happiest countries in the world; and so it is so long as its governor, too often lazy and indolent, is able to defend its inhabitants from the cupidity of their neighbors, which of course is certainly stimulated by the very wealth of this country."

Clearly, the ancient and medieval sources destroy the myth that black people are naturally inclined to act immorally or without reflection.

The view of this extensive city, the numerous canoes on the river, the crowded population, and the cultivated state of the surrounding countryside, formed altogether a prospect of civilization and magnificence that I little expected to find in the bosom of Africa.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some examples OF african civilizations WITH VARIED WATER SUPPLY SYSTEMS, DRAINAGE,AND VARIED EFFECTIVE WAYS OF GETTING RID OF SEWAGE ETC..

Old Dongola
quote-
The hey day of old Dongola was in the tenth century, Old Dongola. The Church of the Stone Pavements was replaced with the Cruciform Church at this time. Other buildings in use in Old Dongola at this time include many other churches, at least two palaces, and a sizable monastery on its north side. Several houses were well equipped and had bath rooms and wall paintings.

and

The accounts were writen by arab scholar abu salih,ibn salim and other scholar between the seventh and fifteenth centuries a.d.-
the arab scholars were so properly amazed at a way of way life so superior to that of thier own homeland. it was something to be amazed about.for there were not only public baths,but public latrines,drainage and central water systems,but the most remarkable evidence of prosperity and progress reflected in the advanced standard of living amoung the masses.

The massive brickmaking industry had led to homes of brick and stone in cites,towns,and villages-brick houses,and larger houses for the great common people.in the eight century this was something for visiting arab scholars to write home about.

Nubian kingdom alwa-had replaced meroe with it's beauiful capital city of soba,and developed it's other towns and cities along such advanced lines that foreign writers could never fail to comment on the architectural designs,the wide streets lined with palm trees,the spacious homes and in fact all the things they had observed in makuria:the thriving industrial crafts,large scale cattle raising.a suplus-producing agriculture that kept alive an export trade in dates,wheat,and garri,cotton fabrics and other produce not easy perishable,and an efficent adminstration,a strong army headed by formidable cavalry regiments.

The port and waterfront of Zeila.

-

YOU SHOULD READ ABOUT EARLY Somalia AND THE Swahili.

Swahili Coast

Battuta continued by ship south to the Swahili Coast, a region then known in Arabic as the Bilad al-Zanj ("Land of the Zanj"),with an overnight stop at the island town of Mombasa. Although relatively small at the time, Mombasa would become important in the following century. After a journey along the coast, Ibn Battuta next arrived in the island town of Kilwa in present day Tanzania, which had become an important transit centre of the gold trade. He described the city as "one of the most beautiful and well-constructed towns in the world".

WEST AFRICAN CITY
Oualata

Oualata is believed to have been first settled by an agro-pastoral people akin to the Mandé Soninke who lived along the rocky promontories of the Tichitt-Oualata and Tagant cliffs of Mauritania. There, they built what are among the oldest stone settlements on the African continent.

The town originally formed part of the Ghana Empire and grew wealthy through trade. At the beginning of the thirteenth century Oualata replaced Aoudaghost as the principal southern terminus for the trans-Saharan trade and developed into an important commercial and religious centre. By the fourteenth century the city had become part of the Mali Empire.

Ibn Battuta mentions the well built homes, city planning and water preservation systems in the city of Oualata, a crucial CITY in the trans-Saharan trade. ...

WALATA OR OUALATA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/Oualata_03.jpg

SOME BOOKS ABOUT EARLY WEST AFRICA.

African Urban History: Past and Present Perspective

by L Fourchard - 2005 -

History of cities in Africa is a recent field of research which interrogates – in the last two decades – the ways in which Africans shape the patterns of urbanisation and how urbanisation influences African social and cultural practices. The development of numerous case studies testifies to this new interest in African cities. Focusing on the West African region, the article explores the extent to which political and social history has benefited from the emergence of this new subfield of research and concludes that a substantial part of the extant literature is still based on the traditional approach. Consequently a West African urban history is yet to emerge despite the existence of ancient traditions of urban settlement in this area and the uniqueness of that phenomenon in sub-Saharan Africa.

Ancient Middle Niger: Urbanism and the Self-organizing Landscape (Case Studies in Early Societies)
by Roderick J. McIntosh

The history of African cities south of the Sahara:
Catherine Coquery-Vidrovitch

RW Hull, African Cities and Towns before the European Conquest. 3. DM Anderson and R. Rathbone, cAs., Africa's Urban Past (Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann, 2000). A similar publication is forthcoming: Toyin Falola and Steven J. Salm, eds., ...

Africa's urban past

David Anderson, Richard Rathbone

African Urban Spaces in Historical Perspective
Edited by Steven J. Salm

Angola : Poverty level nearly halved in a decade

http://www.lesafriques.com/en/international/angola-poverty-level-nearly-halved-in-a-decade.html?Itemid=35?articleid=0330

Dec 3rd 2011 | LAGOS | from the print edition
Africa’s hopeful economies
The sun shines bright

The continent’s impressive growth looks likely to continue

http://www.economist.com/node/21541008

Africa's Blossoming Middle Class
http://www.africagoodnews.com/africa/newsletters/item/2142-africas-blossoming-middle-class.html

So cassiterides stop trying to change the subject.

Thank you.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[ ^^ No Lioness, a family moved to Egypt. A family is not a nation. A nation of Hebrews did not move to Egypt. Rather the nation of Hebrews was born in Egypt. Where you are born is your origin and home. You getting my drift?

Let me break it down so you can better understand what I am saying.

The following is how it goes Lioness.

People start off as being part of a family.

Then the children of the family grow up, break off and start their individual families.

As these grow, they become individual clans that keep multiplying as the first family started.

As the clans getter bigger and bigger, they become known as a tribe or tribes.

As the tribes grow they become a nation.

That is what took place with the Hebrews in Egypt. When Jacob and his children arrived in Egypt. They were a family. Not a nation. At this stage they were foreigners.

But after the first generation what followed was full fledged Egyptians. These Hebrew-Egytians [an in African-American] grew and grew and became a nation of two million.

Thus the origin of the Hebrew NATION is Egypt. The Hebrew nation was not born in the Land of Canaan but rather it was born and originated from Egypt.

What I have explained is further confirmed by the fact that when Moses took the Hebrews out of Egypt back to the Land of Canaan where Jacob and his family originated from, they had no "homeland" to return to. They were regarded as foreigners by the Canaanites. If they had a homeland in Canaan as you are implying, they would simply have returned home. You get my point?

Those advocating a long oppression, and a stay of 430 years in Goshen, often do so on the basis of population. It is impossible, they say, for 70 people to become 2,000,000 in only 215 years. This is wrong on two counts. First, although only 70 of Jacob's immediate family went down into Egypt [Ex. 1], their servants went along as well. Abraham had 318 trained fighting men in his sheikdom. Estimates range up to 3000 or more for his complete household. These servants multiplied and became those of Isaac and Jacob. It might have been 10,000 people who moved to Goshen.
Ten thousand people may mean 5000 males. If each man had five sons, the next generation would be 25,000. If each son had five sons, the third generation would be 125,000. If each son had five sons, the fourth [exodus] generation would be 625,000, which is roughly the number of males that exited Egypt [625,550; Num. 1:46; 3:39]. But that fourth generation was Moses' age, who was 80 at the time of the exodus. Thus, there is room for a fifth, which would be 3,125,000, plus their 625,000 fathers, for a total of 3,650,000 males. Obviously, the population could easily have increased that much in 215 years.

Let's assume that there were 1000 males who went to Goshen. Assume five sons for each mail. Second generation is 5000, third is 25,000, fourth is 125,000, and fifth is 625,000. It still works just fine. And remember, the "four generations" are very stretched out. There were actually more generations in most lines.

But let's assume that only Jacob's immediate family went down to Egypt. J. B. Murphy writes, "As the average of seven generations from Arpachshad to Nahor was 31 years, when men lived from 348 to 148 years, we may safely assume 30 years as a generation, and, therefore, seven generations in 210 years. As Abraham had six sons by Keturah, and Jacob six by Leah, we may also suppose each parent to have four sons on an average, when the divine blessing of fruitfulness was promised [Gen. 35:11], and actually bestowed in Egypt [Ex. 1:7]. With 68 males for the first term, 8 for the number of terms, and 4 for the common ratio, the last term, or the number of males at the exodus, would be 1,114,112. This is considerably above the actual number, and therefore allows for a smaller number of generations in particular lines, as that of Moses. With a special promise of fruitfulness, and an exceedingly fertile soil [Goshen], this cannot be regarded as either an impossible or improbable increase."

Gary North has discussed this question in detail in his book Moses and Pharaoh. North argues conservatively that in terms of biological reproduction we can get close, but not close enough, to the 2,000,000 figure. North argues further, however, that there were many circumcised converts that joined the Hebrews, especially in the early years of the sojourn when Joseph was popular.Some have argued that Genesis 41-50 consistently presents a picture of a converted Egypt. based on Genesis 41-50.

However it might have been 10,000 people who moved to Goshen<<

Only "MIght have"????

Unfortunately, there is not mention in scripture regarding this.

And Exodus' 430 year claim seems incorrect.

Israel Finkelstein, director of the Institute of Archaeology
at Tel Aviv University, and his colleague Neal Silberman, in their book The Bible Unearthed: "We have no clue, not even a single word, about early Israelites in Egypt: Neither in monumental inscriptions on walls of temples, nor in tomb inscriptions, nor in papyri. "

2.5 million people? 430 years? and no records at all?

Is that reasonable to believe?

Israel [the Hebrews] were not 400 nor 430 years in Egypt, they did not even spend the whole time of their time in Egypt in bondage. When reading about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob it is easily recognized that only Jacob in relatively old age went down to Egypt with his descendants after his son Joseph had risen to a high position at the court of Pharaoh. The time before this, approximately half of the 430 years, the Hebrews lived as sojourners in the land of Canaan.
70-75 people went to Egypt with Jacob. The first part of their time in Egypt they spend there in freedom and under the protection of Pharaoh. Only some time after Joseph's death when a foreign dynasty took over the rule in Egypt the servitude of Israel in Egypt started [cp. Exodus 1].Another reference which confirms these time references is found in Genesis 15:14-16, where God promised Abraham that his seed who would go down to Egypt would return from Egypt in the 4th generation. This is exactly what happened. Levi, Jacobs son went with Jacob into Egypt, the next generation after Levi was his son Kehat, after that came Amram, and the fourth generation then was Moses under whoe leadership Israel then left Egypt.

Exodus 12:40 does not say as you suggest above that the Hebrews lived for 430 years in Egypt. Nor does Acts 7:6 say the Hebrews lived for 400 years in Egypt.

Act 7:6 Yet God speaks thus, that his seed shall be sojourner in an alien
land, and they shall enslave it and illtreat it four hundred years."

In Acts 7:6 Stephen did not say the Israelites were in Egypt 400 years.

Exo 12:40 Now the dwelling of the sons of Israel and their fathers who
dwelt in the land of Canaan and in the land of Egypt was four hundred
thirty years.

The Merneptah Stele

-

The Merneptah Stele — also known as the Israel Stele or Victory Stele of Merneptah — is an inscription by the Ancient Egyptian king Merneptah (reign:1213 to 1203 BC), which appears on the reverse side of a granite stele erected by the king Amenhotep III. It was discovered by Flinders Petrie in 1896 at Thebes.
The stele has gained much fame and notoriety for being the only Ancient Egyptian document generally accepted as mentioning "Isrir" or "Israel". It is the earliest known attestation of the demonym Israelite. For this reason, many scholars refer to it as the "Israel stele".
This title "Israel Stele" is somewhat misleading because the stele only makes a brief mention of Israel and Canaan. The next ascertained mention of "Israel" dates to the 9th century BC, found on the Mesha Stele.
The line mentioning Israel is grouped together with three other defeated states in Canaan (Gezer, Yanoam and Ashkelon) in a single stanza, beside multiple stanzas regarding his defeat of the Libyans. The line referring to Merneptah's Canaanite campaign reads:
Canaan is captive with all woe. Ashkelon is conquered, Gezer seized, Yanoam made nonexistent; Israel is wasted, bare of seed.[6]
The phrase "wasted, bare of seed" is formulaic, and often used of defeated nations. It implies that the store of grain of the nation in question has been destroyed, which would result in a famine the following year, incapacitating them as a military threat to Egypt.
"Israel is laid waste; its seed is no more."
While the other defeated Egyptian enemies listed besides Israel in this document such as Ashkelon, Gezer and Yanoam were given the determinative for a city-state—"a throw stick plus three mountains designating a foreign country"—the hieroglyphs that refer to Israel instead employ the determinative sign used for foreign peoples: a throw stick plus a man and a woman over three vertical plural lines. This sign is typically used by the Egyptians to signify nomadic tribes without a fixed city-state, thus implying that ysrỉꜣr "Israel" was the demonym for a seminomadic or rural population at the time the stele was created

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the original arthefacts, as can be seen at the museum.

Ancient Hebrews taken in bondage and killed by Assyrians.

-

-

quote:
 -

This Assyrian carving at Lachish shows Jews being led inton exile by Sargon's son Sennacherib after Hezekiah's failed revolot (701 BC).
Oxford University Press, 1998
quote:
Why come here and waste hours on discussions on ancient Egypt if one does not feel any connection with Kemet? In fact this whole post is denouncing the countless hours we spend discussing Kemet and not Africa in general.

If like you said focus in not necessarily claiming kemitian descent, then why not discuss other African civilisations in equal measure? Even better, why not discuss the people of the former Slave Coast in Africa who we know were our real ancestors. Why do we pointedly ignore the Slave Coast and discuss Kemet instead?

The people of of the former Slave Coast are our known ancestry. Lets talk about them for a change please.

Why come here and waste hours on discussions on Israel if one does not feel any connection with Israel? In fact your whole post is denouncing the countless hours Energy spends discussing Israel and not Africa in general.

If like you said focus in not necessarily claiming Hebrew descent, then why not discuss other African civilisations in equal measure? Even better, why not discuss the people of the former slave coast in Africa who we know were our real ancestors. Why do we pointedly ignore the West Coast and discuss Israel instead?

The people of the West Coast are our known ancestry. Lets talk about them for a change please.
 -

-
 -
 -

Posts: 22249 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Where in Hebrew does this say so?

Your altered versions are part of the sola scriptura lies.

Posts: 22249 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ Those Negroes hung were criminals (rapists, thieves etc). It was not only black people who were hung for their crimes. The Klan also punished many white people.

Also, there were far more white slaves in America than Black Africans. Check this work out-
 -

Millions of white slaves (mostly Irish) were taken to America and forced to work in factories and so forth in terrible conditions.

Do these children look black to you?

-

I don't really get what you're trying to say here.

But Europeans weren't brought as slaves to the the Americas, however they were servants just like in Australia.

Those where convicts/ felons, captures of crimes just like those of Australia. all well documented, and they can/ could trace back their genealogy.

They weren't taken by a strange people and brought to another land by force. Stripped off their name, language, costumes etc.. as the scripture speaks...They do not conform presents day prophecies at all. Since they came from a dominant position, thou were mistreated a bit by their own, yet lured as oppressors in a dominant position in a strange land over another group of peoples of which the scripture speaks in refined details. You now of whom I speak here, I hope! [Wink]

Here is some useful recorded info.

History of Australia – Convicts

The settlement began its life as a penal colony, with a total of 568 male and 191 female convicts with 13 children, 206 marines with 26 wives and 13 children, and 20 officials having made the voyage.

Their earliest huts were composed of cabbage-tree palm, while the convicts were housed in huts made of boards wattled with slender twigs and plastered with clay. By 1790, however, there were 40 convicts employed making bricks and tiles, 50 brickie labourers, and 4 stonemasons.

http://www.sydney-australia.biz/history/convict.php

Convicts and the British colonies in Australia

In 1788, the eleven ships of the First Fleet landed their 'cargo' of around 780 British convicts at Botany Bay in New South Wales. Two more convict fleets arrived in 1790 and 1791, and the first free settlers arrived in 1793.

From 1788 to 1823, the Colony of New South Wales was officially a penal colony comprised mainly of convicts, marines and the wives of the marines.

http://www.cultureandrecreation.gov.au/articles/convicts/

Irish Convicts to New South Wales List of Ships Transporting Convicts to NSW 1791-1835

http://members.pcug.org.au/~ppmay/ships.htm

Irish Rebels to Australia Links to Irish Pages

http://members.pcug.org.au/~ppmay/links.htm

The International Context,

The roots of the rebellion can be found in the transatlantic democratic revolutions that swept America and Europe at the end of the 18th Century. The American Revolution of 1771-81 and the French Revolution of 1789 were key events, which inspired a democratic revolutionary movement in Ireland. It was the demand for radical democratic reforms rather than a misty eyed nationalism that was the prime motivator for the United Irish movement.

The American Revolution

The American revolution, despite its deep flaws - it preserved and expanded slavery - was the first successful democratic revolution against monarchy and for republicanism. Events in the US were followed with keen interest, particularly among Presbyterians in the North, as "There was scarcely a family in the north of Ireland which did not have relatives living in the colonies"(1). Huge numbers had emigrated in the previous decades, some in a search for religious liberty, others to escape high rents. Some 250, 000 Presbyterians emigrated to the US from Ulster from 1717 to 1776.(2)

There were popular displays of support for the American rebels through out the north during this war with the British empire. United Irish leader John Cladwell described how "..on the news of the battle of Bunker Hill, my nurse Ann Orr led me to the top of a mount on midsummer eve, where the young and the aged were assembled before a blazing bonfire to celebrate what they considered the triumph of America over British despotism"(3). The contemporary historian Dr Campell describes how local Presbyterians "heard with pride that they comprised the flower of Washington's army".

http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/andrew/1798republicanism.html

In hopes I was of help here,

Bye.

The scripture speaks of a strange people who whould take the people into bondage for 400 to a storage land and land not there's and oppress them there for 400 years.

Your so-called white slaves were taken to America by people who they knew and are where fermiliar with in all their ways.

For your baseless opening claim. You can litterly blindfold yourself and trow a dart-pin onto a worldmap, and you will findout that the whitemen has been there to rob, rape deceive, kill etc....hell is waiting for you.

You will even lie about the suffering of enslaved Africans. This too however was propheciesed.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
http://www.archive.org/details/thenegrobeastori00carrrich

The negro a beast"; or, "In the image of God"; the reasoner of the age, the revelator of the century! The Bible as it is! The negro and his relation to the human family! ... The negro not the son of Ham .. (1900)

-

-

Yes, this post by you is prove of the acient prophecies.

And here is how it started!

Pope Nicholas V issued the papal bull Dum Diversas on 18 June, 1452. It authorized Alfonso V of Portugal to reduce any “Saracens (Muslims) and pagans and any other unbelievers” to perpetual slavery. This facilitated the Portuguese slave trade from West Africa.

The same pope wrote the bull Romanus Pontifex on January 5, 1455 to the same Alfonso. As a follow-up to the Dum diversas, it extended to the Catholic nations of Europe dominion over discovered lands during the Age of Discovery. Along with sanctifying the seizure of non-Christian lands, it encouraged the enslavement of native, non-Christian peoples in Africa and the New World.

1492 Battle of Granada - January 2 - Ferdinand II of Aragon defeated the last Muslim kingdom in Andalusia, Granada of sultan Boabdil

1492 - Columbus reaches America.

The year 1452, the year 1466, the year 1492, the year 1493, the year 1591:

1591 feb 28, The Sultan of Morocco launched his successful attack to capture Timbuktu. Morocco sent soldiers under the Muslim Spaniard Judar Pasha to conquer Songhai. After a five month journey across the Sahara, Pasha arrived, his soldiers carried guns and Gao. The 25,000 men of the Songhai were no match for the guns, Timbuktu and most of Songhai fall. The Songhai had guns too. But most of them didn’t know yet, how the gun worked. A lot of books were taken to Morocco.

There are still 700,000 manuscripts in Timbuktu and surroundings that are on the verge of being lost if the appropriate action is not taken. These manuscripts represent a turning point in the history of Africa and its people. The translation and publication of the manuscripts of Timbuktu will restore self-respect, pride, honor and dignity to the people of Africa and those descended from Africa; it will also obliterate the stereo-typical images of Tarzan and primitive savages as true representation of Africa and its civilization.

The manuscripts of Timbuktu are a living testimony of the highly advanced and refined civilization in Sub-Sahara Africa. Before the European Renaissance, Timbuktu flourished as the greatest academic and commercial center in Africa. Great empires such as Ghana, Mali, and Songhai were proofs of the talents, creativity and ingenuity of the African people. The University of Timbuktu produced both Black African scholars and leaders of the highest rank, character and nobility.

The manuscripts of Timbuktu cover diverse subjects such as mathematics, chemistry, physics, optics, astronomy, medicine, Islamic sciences, history, geography, the traditions, government legislation and treaties, jurisprudence and much more.

Joel 3:3 - AND THEY HAVE CAST LOTS FOR MY PEOPLE; AND HAVE GIVEN A BOY FOR AN HARLOT, AND SOLD A GIRL FOR WINE, THAT THEY MIGHT DRINK. By boat!

-

"And God spoke on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years."

By a strange people!!!!

VERSE 37: AND YOU SHALL BECOME AN ASTONISHMENT, A PROVERB, AND BYWORD, AMONG ALL NATIONS WHERE YHWH SHALL LEAD YOU (in captivity).

THE N-WORD IN ALL IT'S VARIANTS! Coon, Blackey, Spade, Porch Monkey and so on and so on.

Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods

-

-

-

Slavery:

name calling;

raping;

brutal killings;

lynch mobs;

brown vs the board;

jim crow law;

racial profiling;

capital punishment;

Tulsa burnings. etc...

All these actions are described and prophesied in the ancient scripture.

-

Also it's ironic that we have:

Tuth-mosis I

Tuth-mosis II

Tuth-mosis III

Tuth-mosis IV

Head of the god Amun (Amun RA/ RE)(Amen)

-

Black God: the Afroasiatic roots of the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim religions

In his latest provocative book, Julian Baldick argues that just as there is a common Afroasiatic language family, so too there is a common Afroasiatic family of religions. There is an inner logic to be found in myths, folk-tales, rituals, customs and beliefs as far apart as Yemen and Nigeria, which go back to an ancient past shared by the Bible and the pharaohs. Using the methods of comparative mythology, the author sifts through the work of an array of scholars - including anthropologists, religious historians, archaeologists and classical Greek writers and contemporary comments on them by professional Egyptologists - to build his picture of the Afroasiatic heritage, and how much of it is still with us in modern Western thought.

BILAD AL SUDAN!!!!!!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
structuralism. the subject does not exist.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Haplotypes A and B should tell you the image and likeness of the Moste High. Not the white men aka Johnny come late.

quote:
quote:

ANLO CELEBRATING HOGBETSOTSO (EXODUS) FESTIVAL IN SOUTH EASTERN GHANA
 -

[/QB]

quote:
These people are hideous.

-

LOL.

Can I get an, Amen?

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the AMEN, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. ( Revelation 3:14-15 )

Amon, or Amen

(the mysterious ), an Egyptian divinity, whose name occurs in that of No-amon. ( Nahum 3:8 ) Amen was one of the eight gods of the first order and chief of the triad of Thebes. He was worshipped at that city as Amen-Ra, or "Amen the Sun."

-

Bibliography Information

Smith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Amon, or Amen'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary". . 1901.

"Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite".......? lol

http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au/ancient_history/historical_periods/egypt/2495/NKEgypt_pharaohs.html

Napata and its Amun sanctuary remained the kingdom’s chief religious center and the premier site of all royal coronations. Well into the Common era, Jebel Barkal was thought to be the main Nubian seat of the god Amun, who conferred kingship upon the rulers of Kush – a kingship believed by its possessors to have descended, in that place, directly from the sun god Re at the beginning of time.

http://www.jebelbarkal.org/

III. A. The Nature of Amun and the Mysteries of Jebel Barkal.(Amen)

It is clear from a complex surviving iconographic and textual record that from early Dynasty 18 the Egyptians assigned Jebel Barkal an outsized religious and political significance because of its peculiar shape.  It is perhaps the unique Egyptian religious site that allows us to perceive how Egyptian religious beliefs were influenced by the natural landscape.  The isolated hill evoked in the Egyptian mind the Primeval Mound of popular myth, on which Creation was thought to have taken place.  “Proof” of the presence here of Amun as Creator was evident to ancient onlookers in the towering, statue-like pinnacle on its south corner (fig. 23), which, when viewed from different angles at different times of the day, suggested to them the forms of many different divine beings or aspects, all of which combined to confirm the presence and protean nature of the god, whose very name meant “Hidden.”

http://www.jebelbarkal.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69&Itemid=62

A mountain of Ephraim Half of the tribes of Israel stand on, to respond Amen to the curses of the law (Deuteronomy 11:29;27:12,13; Joshua 8:33)

http://www.astronomicalheritage.org/images/content/astroherit/WHC-internal/ch08cs5.pdf

Gender and the Religion of Ancient Egypt

Suzanne Onstine

DOI: 10.1111/j.1749-8171.2009. 00178.x

Religion Compass

Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2010

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-8171.2009.00178.x/full

The Wadi of the Horus Qa-a:

A Tableau of Royal Ritual Power in the Theban Western Desert

John Coleman Darnell

http://www.yale.edu/egyptology/ae_kurkur.htm

And you didn't even get the whole story. Can you imagine? lol
As I enclose this with; Amen.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
^^^^
You're simple minded ranting wont change the fact that what you uphold(Biblical Curses and Duet 28:68 Slave Ships to identify yourself as a Hebrew) is the same crap parroted by BHI. Further you can call yourself Elvis if you want it wont change the vast amount of evidence that proves your wrong.

Me, Kalonji, Lioness etc have debunked majority of your "Evidence" and Cassiterdes provided evidence of people the world over claiming Hebrew heritage. What makes you and your claims any different....OH THATS RIGHT YOUR WHOLE CURSES/SLAVE SHIPS B.S...the same B.S argument created by BHI.

You are not fooling anyone. Take your loss like a man, grow up and stop thinking like an inferior slave.

Care to list blow by blow how any names, traditions you have stated refuted what I have stated about my people not being who they are?

Are you also called Erverh?

Do you have a history that matches anything stated in the Bible?

All I hear from you is twisting scripture and SPECULATIONS. So far I haven't read anything worth jack coming from you.

Oh about the rant. Its just to give you fair warning that you don't have a monopoly in that department. I have been civil and you take that to be a weakness. DON'T! Because when it comes to insults, you may start it but I assure you, I can give as good as I can take.

So you worship a god that doesn't intervene when your people have (supposedly) suffered for thousands of years...

Are you a satanist? Your god must be evil...

Well to go around the world enslaving people, and oppressing them, colonizing, killing them, raping hunderd of thousands of females. For hundreds of years. Lie and deceive with an altered bible in the name of god, this sure is evil.

80% of the Amerindians was killed off. A goal achieved by spreading smallpox and killing of the food supply: bulls.

Now they living in their own land on reservations in poverty and despair.

All of this sure is evil and works of the devil.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Just like then....

http://www.racialprofilinganalysis.neu.edu/

In marginal numbers whites commit more crimes but are being stopped and or punished less to not at all. For crimes of similair value or worse.

Annually, for over 10 years, Whites have committed close to 70% or over 70% of the crimes in this country, but somehow, they are convicted far less why?

Here are your sources:

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_02/html/web/arrested/04-table49.html - year 2002

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/persons_arrested/table_38-43.html - year 2004

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_43.html - year 2005

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/data/table_43.html - year 2006

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2007/data/table_43.html - year 2007

Here's your next question; there has been 200 convictions of innocent people reversed based on DNA evidence, of the 200 - 120 are Black defendants. Why are so many innocent Blacks being convicted of crimes as compared to everyone else

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-04-22-dna-exoneration_N.htm - look at the quick facts on the left hand side.

And again ancient prophecies speak truth.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] @ the first three pages and most of this one smh...

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump.
Posts: 2582 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original Hebrews were Egyptians who migrated to the land of Canaan. The Hebrew religion derived from the Egyptian religion.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
The original Hebrews were Egyptians who migrated to the land of Canaan. The Hebrew religion derived from the Egyptian religion.

Cosigned,

He cleared the Delta of the Cushites (Ethiopians) in 667/666 BC and the Cushite ruler, Taharqa, fled to No-Amon.

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2009/05/28/Nahum2c-Nineveh-and-Those-Nasty-Assyrians.aspx

Isaiah 20:4 So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

Can I get an, Amen?

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the AMEN, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. ( Revelation 3:14-15 )

Amon, or Amen

(the mysterious ), an Egyptian divinity, whose name occurs in that of No-amon. ( Nahum 3:8 ) Amen was one of the eight gods of the first order and chief of the triad of Thebes. He was worshipped at that city as Amen-Ra, or "Amen the Sun."

Bibliography Information

Smith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Amon, or Amen'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary". . 1901.

Nahum 3:9 "Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite".......? lol

http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au/ancient_history/historical_periods/egypt/2495/NKEgypt_pharaohs.html

A mountain of Ephraim Half of the tribes of Israel stand on, to respond Amen to the curses of the law

(Deuteronomy 11:29;27:12,13; Joshua 8:33)

http://www.astronomicalheritage.org/images/content/astroherit/WHC-internal/ch08cs5.pdf

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The word Testament in Old Testament and New Testament derived from the name of the Egyptian God Amen/Amun/Amon. Testament is Test Amen.

In one part of the bible a prophet states Amen is your God.

Genesis is name after Goddess Isis. Genesis is Gen Isis. It is similar to the name of the church father Origen. Ori Gen mean son of the God Ori or Horus.

The name Moses in French is Moise. Moise is Mo Ise/Isse/Esse meaning son of Goddess Isis or Ise.

the French city of Paris was name after Egyptian Goddess Isis. Paris is Per Isis meaning house of the goddess Isis.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com