EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Can someone please ban ''zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova'' ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Can someone please ban ''zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova'' ?
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy keeps spamming the same **** all over the place.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and you don't spam your ''this African population is so and so many % Caucasoid'' in threads where it doesn't belong?

Topic of the thread:

The Beja/Medjay origin of the pharaohs of the 17th,18th,19th,20th and 21rst dynasties

Pamperhu garbage:
quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
The Beja are heavily Caucasoid admixed.

Zaharan goes a little overboard sometimes, like we all do on this unmoderated board, but you definitely don't have the on-topic credentials to be the one to tattletale.

Cry me a river.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discuss things and don't just simply copy-paste the same **** over and over like ''zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova'' does.

His spamming sprees are really annoying, nobody even reads it. Most of us just scroll down immediately. His huge spam posts screw up the layout of threads, which is why he should be banned.

Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why dont you just read it and debunk the stuff that he is posting
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
As if he discusses anything, the guy is just a spam whore.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or maybe you just cant debunk it [Big Grin]
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I discuss things and don't just simply copy-paste the same **** over and over like ''zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova'' does.

His spamming sprees are really annoying, nobody even reads it. Most of us just scroll down immediately. His huge spam posts screw up the layout of threads, which is why he should be banned.

That's the problem here. You need to read it. What are you afraid of?

The one who needs to be band is you, for your facist outbursts etc...but we let you go. So everybody can see your true nature and lies. You can start by removing this rubbish:وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين . Since there is nothing to discuss, it has ended along time ago. Zarahan presents the facts and that's that. Your opinion is unwanted.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone else noted that the woman Zaharan spams in his threads are never black but always heavily admixed?
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Has anyone else noted that the woman Zaharan spams in his threads are never black but always heavily admixed?

In your dreams, that is.

But what I have noted is that you are a eugenics fascist who gets debunked 24/7 and it never seems to end. I guess you're just to it.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:

In your dreams, that is.

But what I have noted is that you are a eugenics fascist who gets debunked 24/7 and it never seems to end. I guess you're just to it.

''We are Julie and Ray, are in our 50's and are mad about Egypt.

Three years ago we had our first taste of this amazing country and we have been hooked ever since.''

LOL.

You are a 50 year old loser who's interest in egypt is only 3 years.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

In your dreams, that is.

''We are Julie and Ray, are in our 50's and are mad about Egypt.

Three years ago we had our first taste of this amazing country and we have been hooked ever since.''

LOL.

You are a 50 year old loser who's interest in egypt is only 3 years.

No, I am not 50, it's not even me as a matter of fact. But it shows the interest of these two people who love Egypt for what is, an African civilazation. There are many Europeans who wonder about KMT the great. And respectful greet and the locals, when they go to visit the Temples. As they look at the faces of the locals and see the striking similarities in the hieroglyphs. lol

Also, in Egyptian schools it's being taught that the ancients came from the South. All children know this, that they are Africans and their anscestry came from the South originally.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100%
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Oh, and you don't spam your ''this African population is so and so many % Caucasoid'' in threads where it doesn't belong?

Topic of the thread:

The Beja/Medjay origin of the pharaohs of the 17th,18th,19th,20th and 21rst dynasties

Pamperhu garbage:
quote:

Zaharan goes a little overboard sometimes, like we all do on this unmoderated board, but you definitely don't have the on-topic credentials to be the one to tattletale.

Cry me a river.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confession: I never bother reading the ****. I scroll right through it. Just too damn long and always the same ****!
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by blaccentric bull:
Confession: I never bother reading the ****. I scroll right through it. Just too damn long and always the same ****!

In other words, you are by now well known with the facts he has presented over and over again.

Good.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Because any woman of African descent that doesn't look ugly is admixed? STHU!
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Topic of the thread:

Pamperhu garbage:
quote:

Cry me a river.

lol.. exactly. These are the stinking retards that
go around posting "nigga" pictures on ES and the
mods don;t do anything. Just one example of their
latest below. I must have struck a nerve. Whatsa matter
racists? Did you think you could come on ES and
propagate your racist garbage, free and easy?
However I will be positive- PErahu, Cassiredes, Confirming Truth
etc do grow on people over time. But then again, so does cancer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please ban racists Perahu and Cassiretedes?
They continue to post racist pictures on ES, denigrating African peoples. Other posters of racist
pictures include Confirming Truth and Element.

quote:
posted 17 December, 2011 02:06 PM

-

-

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
quote:

Topic of the thread:

Pamperhu garbage:
quote:

Cry me a river.

lol.. exactly. These are the stinking retards that
go around posting "nigga" pictures on ES and the
mods don;t do anything. Just one example of their
latest below. I must have struck a nerve. Whatsa matter
racists? Did you think you could come on ES and
propagate your racist garbage, free and easy?
However I will be positive- PErahu, Cassiredes, Confirming Truth
etc do grow on people over time. But then again, so does cancer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please ban racists Perahu and Cassiretedes?
They continue to post racist pictures on ES, denigrating African peoples. Other posters of racist
pictures include Confirming Truth and Element.

quote:
posted 17 December, 2011 02:06 PM

-

-

No need to ban them, they need to be exposed. That's the best thing to do with these Eurocetric individuals. Their bigot posts are very helpful with that. It shows their frustration with ancient black Egypt.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]

A picture is worth 10,000 words!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO [Big Grin]

The troll paironuts complaining of Zarahan's spam is like a dumb school kid complaining that the teacher talks too much!

If the dumb troll hasn't noticed, Zarahan spams his info in RESPONSE to the dummy's baseless claims!

quote:
Originally posted by asante:

or maybe you just cant debunk it [Big Grin]

That's the thing. Paironuts cannot only NOT debunk them, but Zarahan's spam debunks HIM!

The dummy complains of copied and paste stuff, yet all that info was copied from the reports and studies of valid experts. All Paironuts has is idiotic claims of Caca-soid mixed percentages with nothing to back it up!

This is the same screwball who claims cacasoid mixture in Bantu Tutsi and Nilotic Hema and Maasai. This shows what a desperate sh|tty loser he is to claim ancient Egypt. He knows the Egyptians are closely related to other African populations farther south in Sub-Sahara so he has no choice but to white-wash them as well!

Cheers to Pair'onuts-but-no-brains and his friend Castrated. LMAO [Big Grin]

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ why are you spamming threads with hideous looking black woman, or are they men? Its hard to tell.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
quote:

Those B.S. claims are rediclious.

-

-

-

http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bella-naija-bachelorettes009.jpg

http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bella-naija-bachelorettes034.jpg

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bella-naija-bachelorettes009.jpg

http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bella-naija-bachelorettes034.jpg

All these woman have fake hair, and the one photed is using skin lightening creme. They all crave to look like white woman, but fail. They still look hideous.

LMAO.

Check the woman in the photo you put up nappy/afro hair roots here -

http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/dija-bella-naija_002.jpg

Virtually no black woman though want their real wooly/afro hair, but straight-wavy hair like white woman.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
 -
 -

-
 -
 -

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ All fake hair again.

Look at the wooly hair roots.

All these black woman are self-hating blacks so desperate to look as white as possible.

A black woman with their natural hair texture today is virtually impossible to find.

African-americans have a 4 billion dollar industry for hair straightners, they are just as widespread in africa as well.

Blacks don't want black features. They want to be white.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even I have to admit...

The Resemblance is uncanny..

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
 -
 -

A picture is worth 10,000 words! [/QB][/QUOTE]
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

All these woman have fake hair, and the one photed is using skin lightening creme. They all crave to look like white woman, but fail. They still look hideous.

LMAO.

Virtually no black woman though want their real wooly/afro hair, but straight-wavy hair like white woman.

Nope, you are wrong again as ussually. They may have straightend their hair LIKE THOSE NORTH AFRICAN WOMEN/ AND GIRLS YOU SHOWED. But it's their hair. And no they do not use skin lightening cream. That is something you "makeup."

Skin lightning cream is to even out spots, when they are darker or lighter than what the rest of the body shows.

I've already explained that there are over 300+ tribes in Nigeria, who have their own ethnic background. In your dumb nazi mind you think all Nigerians look in a perticulair way. lol

Remember, you're a exenophobic eugenics dummy. Who has no communication with blacks in real life.

Meaning you simply don't know. lol

-

Skin lightening cream is used often by Indians. Specially in adds.

Last but not least, you are in no position to call anyone hideous after you've posted that picture of yours. lol

I mean GODDAMN. WHY? lol LM"PN2clade"AO.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ All fake hair again.

Look at the wooly hair roots.

All these black woman are self-hating blacks so desperate to look as white as possible.

A black woman with their natural hair texture today is virtually impossible to find.

African-americans have a 4 billion dollar industry for hair straightners, they are just as widespread in africa as well.

Perhaps you don't know, BUT those Northwest African women use the same hair straightening products which African American women use, I mean the exact same brands.

-

-

I take it, you just don't know. Like the women you've posted a few days ago. She above shows the same. lol LM"PN2clade"AO.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:

LMAO.

Virtually no black woman though want their real wooly/afro hair, but straight-wavy hair like white woman. [/QB]

Hater piss off, none of those women want to look white and Igbos naturally have lighter skin tones you faggot, even the slave traders acknowledge that:

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
All fake hair again.

Boy shut yo' yap.

-

Air brush the latest fad.

-

Butt implants

-

Lip enhancement

-

Let your hair be slick the way it is.

-

lol

-

-

-

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
chimp-assiterides has been owned, again.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
chimp-assiterides has been owned, again.

Yup, big time!

Southwest Nigerians.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

YES!!

-

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

While some African women are starting to adopt the straight hair styles found among African women in the Americas and elsewhere, most Africans still wear traditional hairstyles, like braids.

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24153845@N02/2293044979/in/photostream

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dogaulas/2393155372/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adolphopara/2601720558/

Unfortunately, Nollywood also promotes a lot of this new trend of straight hair almost as a direct import from African American culture...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3rAItM0lMw&feature=player_embedded

Posts: 8895 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
chimp-assertides thinks all SSAs are coal black and ugly without any skin color variation, time to kick the crap out of this shameless monkeytard, two more "true Negro" African women

-

- [/QUOTE]

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Hater piss off, none of those women want to look white and Igbos naturally have lighter skin tones you faggot, even the slave traders acknowledge that:

Do you even read your source? It states that some have 'copper' coloured skin. The lightest Negroids are still very dark. The lightest they can get is a brow or sallow coppery colour, but this is only found among a minority of females.

It has long been noted that black men prefer lighter-skinned women. Black males are the most self-hating.

Following research from anthropologist Peter Frost -

In sub-Saharan Africa, women often use skin-bleaching products, usually hydroquinone but also mercury, topical steroids, and Javel water. Ntambwe (2002) cites prevalence rates of 25% in Bamako, Mali, up to 52% in Dakar, Senegal, up to 35% in Pretoria, South Africa, and up to 77% in Lagos, Nigeria. He adds,

"the majority of black men prefer light-skinned women as partners, girlfriends or wives. Several authors have stated that these light-skinned women are perceived as attractive, intelligent, moral, sexually more desirable, even chaste; whereas dark-skinned are regarded as mean, evil, stupid, even as not trust-worthy."

This preference is often put down to European influence. Myrdal (1944:697), for instance, felt that African-Americans were internalizing Euro-American color prejudice. Others, like Layng (2006), simply see an adoption of dominant norms of beauty: "it was the Europeans and their descendants who were both numerically and economically dominant. so it is not surprising that, over time, a greater number of African-Americans, especially those who were upwardly mobile, adopted the prevailing views on physical attractiveness."

Made in Africa?

There is evidence, however, that this aesthetic preference is native to Africa. Ardener (1954) found it to be widespread among the Ibo of Nigeria, including generations born before the colonial period. In a survey of the Human Relations Area Files, van den Berghe and Frost (1986) noted a consistent cross-cultural preference for lighter skin in women but not in men. Sub-Saharan Africa is no exception, as shown by these extracts from the ethnographic literature:

Bambara (Mali) -
The Bambara are not unmoved by the beauty of a woman's form; they can distinguish a well-formed body from a malformed one, a pretty woman from an ugly one, and they find a coppery skin more attractive than one of ebony black. (Henry 1910:217)

Tallensi (Ghana) -
In skin colour they vary from black through chocolate brown to bronze, which the natives call "red" (bon-ze'e) and regard as the most attractive bodily hue. (Fortes 1945:7)

Hausa (Nigeria) -
Light skin colour, referred to as "red", ranks high in the Hausa criteria of beauty; many variations of colour, from black to a very light reddish brown are seen. (Smith 1965:264)

Ibo (Nigeria) -
In Ibo culture, however, these yellowish or reddish complexions are considered more beautiful than the darker, ‘blacker,’ complexions. ... It is true that, in West Africa, government has for many years been identified with pale-skinned Europeans, but the Ibo evidence suggests that preference for paleness of complexion is indigenous. (Ardener 1954:71-72)

Azande (Sudan) –
Of the women and girls, some with babies, he kept the most beautiful in Zande eyes, those brightest of eye and clearest of skin and with full breasts, for his couch. (Evans-Pritchard 1937:60)

Berti (Sudan)
Men and women affirm without any hesitation that men are black, hot and hard and women are white, cold and soft. (Holy 1988:471)

Somali (Somalia) -
Men appreciate women of good height and stature, with good hips and breasts, and plump but not fat. A reddish tinged skin is thought highly of in preference to a dark dull black. (Lewis 1962:13)

Masai (Kenya, Tanzania) -
Further requirements for being regarded as beautiful are an oval face, white teeth, black gums, a skin color as light as possible ... (Merker 1910:18)

Rundi (Rwanda, Burundi) –
Beauty does not count very heavily, but a man is not displeased if people notice that his wife is attractive and well-fleshed, has a long and narrow nose, a light skin, and is somewhat like a cow. (Albert 1963:203)

Ganda (Uganda) -
There is, in respect of the ordinary negroid complexion, a preference for paleness deeply rooted in the Ganda ideal of beauty. ... The Ganda concept of skin pigmentation considers light coloured complexions to be differing shades of white. A dark brown skin colour is said to be — eruyeru, that is, somewhat white. A really brown-reddish-yellow person is said to be mweru = white, which in comparison would be considered to be blonde; and this in the Ganda aesthetic language is considered as red = myufu, the most perfect skin pigmentation. (Lugira 1970:34-35)

Nairobi (Kenya) –
In the future the increasing use of skin lightening creams such as "Ambi" may eventually reduce the importance of natural skin color. But whatever the case, in Nairobi of the 1960’s, as throughout much of Kenya, the lighter "brown" girls are usually considered to be more beautiful than "black" girls — and the more successful prostitutes are invariably "brown." (McVicar 1969:242)

Ila, Lunda, Luvale, and Chokwe (Zambia) -
Here too words meaning literally "white" are commonly used to refer to light skins though "red" may also be used. Light skins are admired just as much as is shown to occur among the Ibo, and young girls discussing the possible attractions of various young men have often been heard to emphasize "very black" as a point against someone. In the past at least one attraction of a light skin apart from its intrinsic appeal was the fact that the tattooing stood out against it in strong contrast. Very black skins are not infrequently thought to go hand in hand with inherited witchcraft and a light skin to indicate its absence. Dark-skinned women conscious of their possible disadvantage have been heard to tell men that light-skinned women will be found to be sexually unsatisfying. (White 1954)

Ngoni (Malawi) -
Young men say that what they like in a girl is a light skin colour, a pretty face, and the ability to dance and to copulate well. (Barnes 1951:30)

Kgatla (Botswana) -
... the generally admired type is a light-skinned girl of somewhat heavy build, with prominent breasts and large, firm buttocks. (Schapera 1966: 46)

--

As you can see black males prefer females with the lightest skin. In Africa they are only attracted to black females with the lighter coppey-brown complexion, but with of course blacks in europe or america - they lust after white woman, who have the palest white skin. According to marriage stats, black males are the highest to marry outside of their race. Obviously a lot of self-hate going on, black males don't want to be black but crave a light skinned woman to have mixed-race kids who look whiter. And black women acknowledge this which is why they attempt to look as white as possible (artifically straigtening their hair or using skin lightening creme). As i said, everyone sees black as ugly, even black people themselves who crave to look white.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
More beautiful "true Negro African women

-

-

-

-

-

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Do you even read your source? It states that some have 'copper' coloured skin. The lightest Negroids are still very dark. The lightest they can get is a brow or sallow coppery colour, but this is only found among a minority of females.

No you dumb albino apeface, you can't read, read some more:

Caribbean Islands: The Land and the ... - Keith Thompson - Google Bücher

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Do you even read your source?
Boy, you are dumber than a bag of chicken ****. It's absolutely amazing.

I explained in the most simplest way "hyperpigmentation threat"!

Again, it's used to even out darker/ lighter color tones. That is what its meant for. NOT FOR USE OVER THE ENTIRE BODY OR FACE.
Which is what you believe! You are so retarded and ignorant you have to go on the internet "looking for some evidence", to help you out! While it's not even correctly interpreted. When we actually know! SMH LOL

You are truly so dumb you think you can teach us about our skin tones and hair types. lol @ this RETARDED xenophobic eugenics clown !!!!

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Scattered belongings: cultural ... - Jayne O. Ifekwunigwe - Google Bücher

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Retard.

Light skin is 1 - 15 on the Luschan Scale -

-

This is light skin -

Luschan 1 - 6 (pale white)

-

And here is Luschan 7 - 15 (moderate white)

-

The Negroids you are posting are dark. Its just that some of the females are a lighter shade of darkish or coppery brown, that is though not light skin.

Negroids don't get close to 1-15 on the luschan scale. Blacks do not have diversity in skin colour. Black Africans have the least phenotypic diversity.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
God this boy is stupid, in one breath he asks if Charlie read his own source in the next spams a source that proves that Light Skin was native to SSA before colonialism debunking his true negro claims..

quote:

There is evidence, however, that this aesthetic preference is native to Africa.

He will claim..

quote:
[QB] Blacks do not have diversity in skin colour. Black Africans have the least phenotypic diversity.

Yet from his own Source debunk himself, proving the diveristy of Africans and debunking the True Negro..

quote:
Bambara (Mali) -
The Bambara are not unmoved by the beauty of a woman's form; they can distinguish a well-formed body from a malformed one, a pretty woman from an ugly one, and they find a coppery skin more attractive than one of ebony black. (Henry 1910:217)

Tallensi (Ghana) -
In skin colour they vary from black through chocolate brown to bronze[b], which the natives call "red" (bon-ze'e) and regard as the most attractive bodily hue. (Fortes 1945:7)

Hausa (Nigeria) -
[b]Light skin colour, referred to as "red"
, ranks high in the Hausa criteria of beauty; many variations of colour, from black to a very light reddish brown are seen. (Smith 1965:264)

Ibo (Nigeria) -
In Ibo culture, however, these yellowish or reddish complexions are considered more beautiful than the darker, ‘blacker,’ complexions. ... It is true that, in West Africa, government has for many years been identified with pale-skinned Europeans, but the Ibo evidence suggests that preference for paleness of complexion is indigenous. (Ardener 1954:71-72)

Azande (Sudan) –
Of the women and girls, some with babies, he kept the most beautiful in Zande eyes, those brightest of eye and clearest of skin and with full breasts, for his couch. (Evans-Pritchard 1937:60)

Berti (Sudan)
Men and women affirm without any hesitation that men are black, hot and hard and women are white, cold and soft. (Holy 1988:471)

Somali (Somalia) -
Men appreciate women of good height and stature, with good hips and breasts, and plump but not fat. A reddish tinged skin is thought highly of in preference to a dark dull black. (Lewis 1962:13)

Masai (Kenya, Tanzania) -
Further requirements for being regarded as beautiful are an oval face, white teeth, black gums, a skin color as light as possible ... (Merker 1910:18)

Rundi (Rwanda, Burundi) –
Beauty does not count very heavily, but a man is not displeased if people notice that his wife is attractive and well-fleshed, has a long and narrow nose, a light skin, and is somewhat like a cow. (Albert 1963:203)

Ganda (Uganda) -
There is, in respect of the ordinary negroid complexion, a preference for paleness deeply rooted in the Ganda ideal of beauty. ... The Ganda concept of skin pigmentation considers light coloured complexions to be differing shades of white. A dark brown skin colour is said to be — eruyeru, that is, somewhat white. A really brown-reddish-yellow person is said to be mweru = white, which in comparison would be considered to be blonde; and this in the Ganda aesthetic language is considered as red = myufu, the most perfect skin pigmentation. (Lugira 1970:34-35)

Nairobi (Kenya) –
In the future the increasing use of skin lightening creams such as "Ambi" may eventually reduce the importance of natural skin color. But whatever the case, in Nairobi of the 1960’s, as throughout much of Kenya, the lighter "brown" girls are usually considered to be more beautiful than "black" girls — and the more successful prostitutes are invariably "brown." (McVicar 1969:242)

Ila, Lunda, Luvale, and Chokwe (Zambia) -
Here too words meaning literally "white" are commonly used to refer to light skins though "red" may also be used. Light skins are admired just as much as is shown to occur among the Ibo, and young girls discussing the possible attractions of various young men have often been heard to emphasize "very black" as a point against someone. In the past at least one attraction of a light skin apart from its intrinsic appeal was the fact that the tattooing stood out against it in strong contrast. Very black skins are not infrequently thought to go hand in hand with inherited witchcraft and a light skin to indicate its absence. Dark-skinned women conscious of their possible disadvantage have been heard to tell men that light-skinned women will be found to be sexually unsatisfying. (White 1954)

Ngoni (Malawi) -
Young men say that what they like in a girl is a light skin colour, a pretty face, and the ability to dance and to copulate well. (Barnes 1951:30)

Kgatla (Botswana) -
... the generally admired type is a light-skinned girl of somewhat heavy build, with prominent breasts and large, firm buttocks. (Schapera 1966: 46)

What a Dumb-A..

From His own damn source Africans can have Yellowish, Red, Chocolate Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Black, Copper and even near white skin tones..

A damn fool..

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ Retard.

Light skin is 1 - 15 on the Luschan Scale -

-

This is light skin -

-

And here is Luschan 7 - 15 (moderate white)

-

The Negroids you are posting are dark. Its just that some of the females are a lighter shade of darkish or coppery brown, that is though not light skin.

Negroids don't get close to 1-15 on the luschan scale. Blacks do not have diversity in skin colour. Black Africans have the least phenotypic diversity.

Your so called moderated white is sun tanned, air brushed or from a tanning bed.lol

As I said you are dumber than a bag of chicken ****. And you actually think your smart. lol

PN2 CLADE!!!!!!!!

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Another retard.

Nowhere does the source i quoted say light skin is native to africa. It says the lightest skin tones are coppery or reddish brown.

The article confirms that the 'lightest' sub-saharan black africans are still dark.

Light skin is this:

-

LMAO.

Do black woman have skin like this?

How far will your self-hate go?

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Cassi bitch embarrassing himself again lol

And lets not forget get this

http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=77098

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
This clown will claim this as proof of Diversity..LOL..

quote:

-

-

Yet claim blacks don't have diversity despite the findings of Antropologists..

True Diversity

Igbo
 -

Songhai

-

Niger(except for the white tourist of course)

-

-

Egypt

-

Ghadmes

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ Another retard.

Nowhere does the source i quoted say light skin is native to africa. It says the lightest skin tones are coppery or reddish brown.

The article confirms that the 'lightest' sub-saharan black africans are still dark.

Light skin is this:

-

LMAO.

None of us spoke of a pale woman like that, retard. It's ugly btw and looks unhealthy. Yet, this explains your sick mind.

Dr Spencer Wells, Harvard evolutionary geneticist: There is more genetic diversity in any single African village than in the whole world outside Africa.

Why is this?

Because modern humans originate in Africa and lived only in Africa for much of our genetic history.

Today Africans make up only a fraction of the population but still retain the majority of genetic diversity.

Again, why?

Geneticist Sarah Tishkoff: Non-Africans are recently descendant from a small population of East Africans.

Throughout much of modern human history, sub-Saharan Africa has maintained a large effective population size.

Physiologically Africans have always been diverse as well.

There is no such thing as a single African phenotype, or 'pure' race, and there never has been.

Sarah Tishkoff, Ph.D

Africa is most genetically diverse continent, DNA study shows

In the most comprehensive study of African genetic diversity to date, a team of international scientists, led by Dr Sarah Tishkoff from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, US, has revealed Africa to be the most genetically diverse continent on Earth.

The findings could be used as a foundation to study genetic risk factors for diseases and the genetic basis of the differences in drug responses in these populations.

The research, published in the journal Science, used data from almost 4,000 people to reveal 14 ancestral populations from which modern Africans are descended. Their results correlated well with differences in culture and language, and they were able map the migration of populations across the continent.

Dr Tishkoff said 'we also think that non-Africans originate from a small founding population that probably migrated out of East Africa. In fact, our study shows that the source of the migration out of Africa was centred on the Dead Sea'.

One of the researchers, Muntaser Ibrahim, from the University of Khartoum, Sudan, said 'This is a spectacular insight into the history of African populations and therefore the history of mankind'.

Genetic studies in Africa have been severely limited, largely owing to the logistics involved in sample collection and storage, travel to remote villages, and gaining ethics approval in each country. This is the first time such a comprehensive study has been undertaken.

The researchers have, over the last ten years, traversed Africa by four-wheel drive collecting blood samples from people in 121 African populations. The study also included four African-American and 60 non-African populations.

The DNA from these individuals was then screened for 1,327 markers that cover highly variable DNA markers of the type used in forensic studies. Scientists from other teams have previously screened individuals from mostly non-African populations for the same set of markers.

Dr Tishkoff said 'by using the same set of markers we have this wonderful comparative data set, and we can look at African genetic diversity in the context of the rest of the globe'. The results of the genetic scans were analysed using a program that separates individuals into groups depending on their genetic similarity across these markers.

'Our goal has been to do research that will benefit Africans. I hope this will set the stage for future genomics research there, and future biomedical research' Dr Tishkoff said.

http://www.bionews.org.uk/page_13795.asp

Sarah Tishkoff et al.

The Evolution of Human Genetic and Phenotypic Variation in Africa

Africa is the birthplace of modern humans, and is the source of the geographic expansion of ancestral populations into other regions of the world.

Indigenous Africans are characterized by high levels of genetic diversity within and between populations. The pattern of genetic variation in these populations has been shaped by demographic events occurring over the last 200,000 years.

The dramatic variation in climate, diet, and exposure to infectious disease across the continent has also resulted in novel genetic and phenotypic adaptations in extant Africans.

This review summarizes some recent advances in our understanding of the demographic history and selective pressures that have influenced levels and patterns of diversity in African populations.

Africa not only has the highest levels of human genetic variation in the world but also contains a considerable amount of linguistic, environmental and cultural diversity. For example, more than 2,000 distinct ethno-linguistic groups, representing nearly a third of the world’s languages, currently exist in Africa

The timing and duration of some of these demographic events were often correlated with known major environmental changes and/or cultural developments in Africa [6].

A number of novel genetic and phenotypic adaptations have also evolved in Africans in response to dramatic variation in environment, diet, and exposure to infectious disease across the continent.

In some cases, these adaptations have occurred in the last several thousand years, exemplifying the ongoing evolution of human populations.

Thus, present-day patterns of variation in African genomes are a product of both demographic and selective events.

-

-  

-

-

-

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
^ Another retard.

Light skin is this:

-

LMAO.

White people believe red heads are ugly, they get teased more than any other people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More True Diversity..

The Saharah

-

Songhai

-

Igbo

-

Wodobe

-

Nigeria

-

Cameroon

-

-

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real diversity.

-

-

-

-

-

The beautiful Samantha Tshuma

-

-

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com