EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Africans in Arabia (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Africans in Arabia
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

I notice you like to post these Libyans alot Neanderwoman. Do you like dark chocolate or something, most women do. [Wink] [/QB]

I eat carob bitch

Ok I get it now

this guy is swarthy not black, or call him a "twany" or whatever:
 -

this is an actual black person
 -

. thanks for clearing that up

by the way Troll Patty has a whole big etymology thing about how "swarthy" means black African. But I don't want to confuse things now

-
non-African chocolate

-
African chocolate

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

I notice you like to post these Libyans alot Neanderwoman. Do you like dark chocolate or something, most women do. [Wink]

I eat carob bitch

Ok I get it now

this guy is swarthy not black, or call him a "twany" or whatever:

-
African chocolate [/QB]
My what a little photoshopping can do!

- This aint even cafe au lait Neanderwoman.

"The favorite wife of Yusuf ibn Tachfin, was a white captive, called Fadh-el-Hassen" I wonder if this guy is a descendant. After all hes not wearing a veil like the noble Tuareg. [Big Grin]

I'll find out his number for you, Neanderwoman.

Better yet how about a real cafe au lait Tuareg man like the one below of even more mixed extraction and even the round head of your kind. But this one looks already taken though. [Frown]

-

Don't mind his kinky hair though. He can always throw some grease on there or chemicals and it will be just what you need. [Wink]

BTW - I don't need any cussing since I'm trying to help you out here. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[qb] [

]

Personally I see many of you going for this purer type below, which signifies good taste. After all "the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice", right?.

-

Like a good fine authentic wine..no?

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
Tuareg spokesman Mossa ag Attaher

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:
[QB] To most Americans "black" means people with dark skin, afros and broad features.
To ancient writers "black" meant soley dark in complextion

like these men

-

-
head of the National Association of COLORED People

-

Naaaah - I don't think we all look alike.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
[QB]  -

-
Fulani man of Mali

-
Tuareg girls

-

-

-
NAACP

Yeah the diversity of our beauty is fascinating - isn't it?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

will the real Berber please stand up?
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx108/khazraj/chaka-khan.jpg[/IMG]

-

will the real Berber please stand up?

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
[qb]
 -

Wow these guys have the same features. Thanks - Neanderwoman hadn't noticed.

"will the real Berber please stand up? " request of NeanderdullWoman

Better yet will the pure one stand up unmixed with captured Euronuts?

-
Kabyle

-
Fezzan - Afro-Libyan land of the Garamantes

-
Neanderwoman on the lose on Egyptsearch

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
 -
Tuareg man of Niger

-
Fulani man of Mali

-
Tupac Shakur's father "Negro" garbage disposal man in America

-
Neanderdimwit the Negrophobe a.k.a. "the LYING _SS" on Egyptsearch asking Neanderdim questions, making Neanderdumb commentary and posting Neanderdull photoshopped pictures

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com