EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Houston's Death

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Houston's Death
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whitney Houston's rather sudden death has been followed by the usual frenzy in the media, that has followed the deaths of other celebrity figures, tying drug use to this death. Maybe those in the media know something that I don't know yet, because the last time I checked, investigation of the cause of death was still underway, and the results had therefore not been released.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its based on some prescription drugs found in her House, Zanek and alcohol...but yeah its not confirmed.

RIP W. Houston..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

RIP W. Houston..

I second that.

On the other issue:

Finding prescription drugs in Whitney's house is not a substitute for actual results based on concrete evidence gathered through investigation, which is why an investigation is underway. Many people have prescription drugs in their house. Let's face it; the only reason those in the sensationalist media tie Whitney's death to drugs, is because of her history of struggle with drugs. That's it. They are not basing their conclusions on the results of an investigation, whose results haven't even been released yet.

Could drugs have resulted in her death? It's possible. But nobody knows for sure yet, and anyone who professes otherwise, just as the media essentially presents itself, is a fraud. One can't simply draw a priori conclusions on something merely because "its possible" in absence of substantiation.

Listening to the media, one would think that the results of the investigation have already been released; that's how deceptive the media is.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Bingo!
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see Grumman and I agree on something, since we rarely agree on issues. [Wink]
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
I think its based on some prescription drugs found in her House, Zanek and alcohol...but yeah its not confirmed.

RIP W. Houston..

Xanax....

which even interacts with grapefruit/grapefruit juice smh....over-prescribed and highly addictive band-aid not a cure (and I far from fault the patients who are put on it)..though it's good for emergency purposes (ie, a panic attack)....

Reality check here though:

If you look at the last I dunno...decade....how many high profile celebrity deaths and/or hospitalizations/rehab stays were due to prescription drugs, versus illegal street drugs....ijs.

When I heard that small amounts of prescription drugs were found, I thought drug interaction of some kind with something, rather than OD.....I still think this, we will see....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Nice to see Grumman and I agree on something, since we rarely agree on issues.

Yeah I had to get a drink to calm down. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com