EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » O? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: O?
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Akhdam

I did...

-

I feel terrible for my brothers in Yemen. It is very sad indeed. I saw a documentary about them one day and they asked those Arabs why they treat those Habashi people in this manner. To which they responded "because their forefathers oppressed our forefathers". Funny how history can play out.

I am of the belief that this is why Africans and our history has been treated in such a way, by whites after 1700 or so. If this one article I read is true, the number of whites sold into slavery by Moors into N. Africa was pretty damn staggering. No wonder when the tide was turned they behaved in such a way.

Call them Habashi if you want to but these men of the Yafi'i tribe of Hadramaut belong to the Ru'ayn Himyarites according to Islamic texts. Those Arabs you are talking of must be the descendants of Persians and Turks (Ayyubids and Rassulids) who settled the Yemen. [Wink]

See page 91 of the book, Yemen in Early Islam by Abdul (1988) Muhsin al-Mad'aj where the Yafi'i are described in texts of that period as a clan or "batn of Ru'ayn" which were "a large tribe" of the Himyarites (p. 91), along with the Mahrah "a large tribe" of the Himyarites, al-Sadif, al-Sama, al Jabza, al Kala, al Ma'afir, "Qitaban" (Qataban), Shaiban or "Sayban of the Mahra", and other tribes of Qahtan or the pure "Arab of the Arabs".

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Natufians were Caucasoid, with no Negroid affinities.

Retard Afrocentrics just see the word 'Eurafrican' in older literature and are so dumb then equate the african to 'black' despite the fact the Eurafricans are Caucasoid Meds.

''The little Mediterranean people, whose ancestors were the Mesolithic Natufians of Palestine''
- Races of Man, Sonia Mary Cole, 1965, 2nd ed. p. 59.

''The Natufians lived in caves and temporary shelters: they were mainly a small- bodied, long-headed proto-Mediterranean race''
- Chambers's Encyclopaedia, 1967

''Physically the chacolithic Giblites are described as small, dark long-heads of the Mediterranean race, comparable to the Natufians''
- New light on the most ancient East, Vere Gordon Childe, 1953, p. 220.

''They were of rugged Eurafrican (Robust Mediterranean -Linear Basic White) stock with a dolichocephalic skull and of rather short stature''
- The Neolithic of the Near East, James Mellaart, 1975, p. 38.

Basic white type equals the small, gracile Negro still occupying Jordan, the Hijaz and ancient Sahara/Nubia/India/Mesopotamia Bronze Age once occupying the Chamblandes (France), early Ghassulian (Jordan), Shukbah, LBK/Danubian other cultures of Europe and late Capsian period.

- Malta 4000 B.C., Gracile dolichocephalic "Mediterranean" Negro i.e. "basic white type" of James Mellaarte

- Syro-Arabian sculptured Negro woman from the Hyksos -
i.e robust dolichocephalic "Eurafrican" who colonized the Mesolithic and Neolithic Levant, Samarran, Halaf and Ubaid cultures of North Africa mesolithic origin Arabia and Anatolian

-
Catal Huyuk Negroes of near black color i.e. the neolithic "Mediterranean race" on deer hunt closely related to people of Stone Henge and Mesopotamia [Cool]

Furthermore many of these people still "retarded"ly remain in their ancient habitats.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
^the simpletons just don't get it...

Negroids are a recent mutation, you mutated from ancestral pygmies.

10k years ago you were absent from south, north and east africa.

Caucasoids predate you in north & east africa by thousands of years.

Oldest Negroid skull -

Mauny, 1978:

'The oldest-known skeleton of a West African was found in Nigeria at Iwo Eleru; it is of a negroid man and is dated to 9250 ± 150 BC.'

Phillipson, 2005:

'A single human skeleton some 12,000 years old from the lowest level of Iwo Eleru has been described as already showing specifically negroid features....'

Africa Wasn't Negroid Until Historic Times

"True" Black Africans appear as a recent adaptive radiation, apparently branching off from an ancestral Pygmy population — a line of ancestry also indicated by osteological data (Coon 1962:651-656; Watson et al. 1996). This radiation seems to have occurred somewhere in West Africa. Before the Bantu expansion about 3,000 years ago, true Black Africans were absent from the continent's central, eastern, and southern regions (Cavalli-Sforza 1986:361-362; Oliver 1966). They were also absent from the middle Nile until about 4,000 years ago, at which time they begin to appear in paintings from Pharaonic Egypt and in skeletal remains from Nubia (Junker 1921).

You are a dimwit, that is why you can't interpret the data properly.

The phenotype you refer to as negroid already was present many thousands of years before that at Omo Kibish, ironically the place where modern-man the Homo Sapien Sapien emerged and evolved, it's only that they moved/ migrated to West Africa around 10.000-15.000 years ago. When they started to populate that region.

The gentic mutation E1A occurred between 20.000-30.000 years ago in East Africa. The predecessor E1 E2 was in all groups who've removed from that region, into other places of Africa.

These People along with the Koisan belong to the oldest amongst mankind, haplotype A and B. Haplotype E* emerged out of them. The irony however is that they have very diverse phenotypes, yet all cluster within the oldest branch. Dumb nazi.

-

Update.

Am J Phys Anthropol. 2006 May;130(1):10-25.

Morphometric cranial identity of prehistoric Malawians in the light of sub-Saharan African diversity.

Morris AG, Ribot I.

Source

Department of Human Biology, University of Cape Town, Observatory 7925, South Africa.

Abstract

Little has been described of the Holocene populations of South-Central Africa, despite the region demonstrating major subsistence shifts relating to dispersals of agriculturalists at least 2,000 years ago. Seven sites with associated human skeletal remains were selected. Hora, Chencherere, Fingura, and Mtuzi represent the Middle Holocene (2,000-5,000 years ago), and Phwadze, Mtemankhokwe, and Nkudzi Bay represent the Late Holocene and the arrival of agriculturalists between 500-2,000 years ago. Focusing on the identity of Hora and Chencherere specimens, two questions were addressed: are the various Holocene Malawians similar to each other, or do they suggest morphological change over time? What modern populations are closest to the prehistoric specimens? The archaeological sample was compared to modern sub-Saharan Africans from four regions, plus a historic Khoi-San foraging group. Factor analyses were performed in order to identify complex patterns of variation in metric traits of the skull. According to the results, prehistoric Malawians showed only slight differences between the Late and Middle Holocene, suggesting a population change without any major discontinuity. Later Stone Age skulls did not exclusively show similarities with the Khoi-San, as they frequently fit well within the variation of modern Bantu-speaking groups, especially West-Central Africa. Therefore, we reject the hypothesis that Middle Holocene South-Central Africans have an exclusively Khoi-San ancestry, and support an alternative hypothesis that both Middle and Late Holocene groups share a common biological heritage originating in West-Central Africa in earlier times.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com