EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » O? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: O?
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all Muurz!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does it matter since even the original Tunisians were black as well.
Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
 -

-

-

He is from the mrazig tribe who lived in Egypt before settling in Tunisia.
 -

Moncef Marzouki looks like the nubian singer Mohamed mounir. He got "typical" nubian cheekbones

-

My Friend,

Tunisia and all of north Africa have sizable black populations to this very day. Remember 50% of most of those countries are black skinned. I was reading something not to long ago, that attributed part of the reason they have all those whites there now is because of slavery. remember, moors ruled over much of the Mediterranean Europe and they brought back TONS of white slaves. That has to have an affect on the population. Couple that with Arab invasions and you get a lightening of the gene pool. I didn't even mention Romans who may have mixed in and Greeks (in earlier times)

People also find it hard to understand how power can shift to where you have a non indigenous group controlling a indigenous. Think about America, Ireland, Japan (the Anu where there first) etc. You also have shifts in power too. Look at Aksum, they ruled over Arabia for CENTURIES yet now the descendants of the Habashi (Aksumite) rulers are now on the bottom of the rung in those societies and treated like garbage (look up "akhdam")

Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Akhdam

I did...

-

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

I did...

-

I feel terrible for my brothers in Yemen. It is very sad indeed. I saw a documentary about them one day and they asked those Arabs why they treat those Habashi people in this manner. To which they responded "because their forefathers oppressed our forefathers". Funny how history can play out.

I am of the belief that this is why Africans and our history has been treated in such a way, by whites after 1700 or so. If this one article I read is true, the number of whites sold into slavery by Moors into N. Africa was pretty damn staggering. No wonder when the tide was turned they behaved in such a way.

Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
quote:

I did...

-

I feel terrible for my brothers in Yemen. It is very sad indeed. I saw a documentary about them one day and they asked those Arabs why they treat those Habashi people in this manner. To which they responded "because their forefathers oppressed our forefathers". Funny how history can play out.

I am of the belief that this is why Africans and our history has been treated in such a way, by whites after 1700 or so. If this one article I read is true, the number of whites sold into slavery by Moors into N. Africa was pretty damn staggering. No wonder when the tide was turned they behaved in such a way.

This type of turning the tables on the oppressor is what I have found in my blue blood is black blood research. But all the people who oppressed whites are dead since 1848; do we still need to live in fear of Black's taking over in Europe?
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:

I did...

-

This type of 'turning the tables on the oppressor' is what I have found in my blue blood is black blood research. But all the people who oppressed whites till 1848 are dead; do we still need to live in fear of Black's taking over in Europe?
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I did...

-

This type of 'turning the tables on the oppressor' is what I have found in my blue blood is black blood research. But all the people who oppressed whites till 1848 are dead; do we still need to live in fear of Black's taking over in Europe?
I feel like its bigger than that though. Let me preface this with the following disclaimer *This is MY opinion and I can not substantiate some of my beliefs in regard to this particular opinion. Anyone reading this, who may not agree don't bother trying to debate me. I am just expressing my semi educated opinion.

Now, what I think is, Africans ruled for a VERY long time. Aksumite in Arabia, Kush, Ancient Egypt, Elam, the "blackheads" who everyone wants to pretend weren't blacks, the Phoenicians, etc. I just think we, meaning those of African decent had a good run. We were not always kind or humble, but a good run none the less. As a result of the things our forefathers did, I think we are paying the price for it. Have you heard of the Siddis in India/Pakistan? They want us to believe some bullish story that these people who are Called Siddis which apparently means "lord" in the local language were slaves :S. Since when do you call a slave a lord?!

I just think we Africans went a little to far in our treatment of the other members of the human family. From my estimation, I don't think they (Europeans) are willing to take the chance of that ever happening again. I read how the 18th Dynasty treated the Hyksos when they ran them out of Kemet. When I saw that, it was a eye opener. All I could think to myself is, "I get it now".

On a semi related note, it seems all this crap starts just after the Moors fell. Thats when you start seeing distortions in history and then some centuries later Europeans enslave Africans in the "new world". The Moorish period in my estimation is a very crucial time period.

P.S.

Didn't they find a Kemetic Scepter with the uraeus somewhere in or near china in a royal grave recently?

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
A Bunch of Bullshit. So If I can post images/info of Blacks in Tunisia pre-dating the slave trade, then what??

Also if black Tunisians are decendants of Berbers(Tauregs) and their related family Beja what does that mean for your theory, considering that the Berbers were black and native to North Africa and the Sahrah.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed. If blacks are historically recent to Tunisian as "slaves" no less, then why did Roman depictions of native Tunisians look like this?

-  -
 -  -

Why did the half-Tunisian Roman Emperor Septimius Severus look like this?

-

Let's not even start on the physical appearance of the earliest humans in Tunisia, those of the Capsian Culture. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

I did...

-

Just a note. There is NO proof whatsoever that the Akhdim are descendants of Habesha from Ethiopia! The REAL reason why Akhdim are oppressed is because they are considered outcasts because they fall outside of the acknowledged Arab lineages. Almost all Arabian tribes and peoples belong to lineages or ancestors named in the Qur'an and other Islamic texts as well as Arab traditions. Those tribes whose lineages or ancestors were not named or acknowledged as part of mainstream 'Arab' identity became outcasts. I used to think such discrimination was because of their dark skin color or African appearance, yet there are tribes who are just as 'black' and even look more Habesha in appearance but are NOT oppressed or discriminated because their ancestry or tribal lineage is considered pristine. This same phenomenon is seen in the caste system of India where those of the traditional 4 castes especially the first 3 castes called 'twice born' claim Aryan descent from an ancestor of the Hindu texts. All those of non-Aryan ancestry who are not part of the caste system or outcasts are 'untouchables' who are relegated to the lowest and 'unclean' jobs and professions in society just like the Akhdim. I used to think the Indian caste system was racial though there are dark-skinned southern Indians of high-caste also. Even black Dravidian speakers of the south claim ancient ancestry mentioned in Hindu texts and especially those of Aryan 'converts' which seems to show Aryan was more of a religious and cultural affair in ancient India than it was ethnic.
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

quote:

I did...

-

Just a note. There is NO proof whatsoever that the Akhdim are descendants of Habesha from Ethiopia! The REAL reason why Akhdim are oppressed is because they are considered outcasts because they fall outside of the acknowledged Arab lineages. Almost all Arabian tribes and peoples belong to lineages or ancestors named in the Qur'an and other Islamic texts as well as Arab traditions. Those tribes whose lineages or ancestors were not named or acknowledged as part of mainstream 'Arab' identity became outcasts. I used to think such discrimination was because of their dark skin color or African appearance, yet there are tribes who are just as 'black' and even look more Habesha in appearance but are NOT oppressed or discriminated because their ancestry or tribal lineage is considered pristine. This same phenomenon is seen in the caste system of India where those of the traditional 4 castes especially the first 3 castes called 'twice born' claim Aryan descent from an ancestor of the Hindu texts. All those of non-Aryan ancestry who are not part of the caste system or outcasts are 'untouchables' who are relegated to the lowest and 'unclean' jobs and professions in society just like the Akhdim. I used to think the Indian caste system was racial though there are dark-skinned southern Indians of high-caste also. Even black Dravidian speakers of the south claim ancient ancestry mentioned in Hindu texts and especially those of Aryan 'converts' which seems to show Aryan was more of a religious and cultural affair in ancient India than it was ethnic.
*chuckle* oh [Smile]
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
^^^^
A Bunch of Bullshit. So If I can post images/info of Blacks in Tunisia pre-dating the slave trade, then what??

Also if black Tunisians are decendants of Berbers(Tauregs) and their related family Beja what does that mean for your theory, considering that the Berbers were black and native to North Africa and the Sahrah.

Give facts.
i said that only SOME (or even a Few) of the black tunisians descent from tuareg and beja nomads, the majority descend from slaves from Mali, Sudan, Niger, Chad,...

http://harissa.com/D_Communautes/Tunisie/lagenetique.htm
Bloodtest done on the Black population from Djerba shows that they are close to Ja'alin and Messrya people from Sudan and Ashanti and Ewe from Ghana.

reconstruction of the mechta afalou type ..

-
[Roll Eyes]

-
 -

clowns need to shut up..and listen

Who are you saying are the original inhabitants of the area? Can you name the groups you feel represent the aboriginal group the best?
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Nothing Negroid about Severus. We also have several old busts -

-

fully Caucasoid.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
These images are not so easy to find on the web lets make use of them lets send them viral for too long these images remained unknown to most, they give a more balanced picture as to the so-called Mediterranean cultures especially Carthaginian and Phoenician both culturally and biologically. I implore those of you who are into making youtube videos make use of this source as a lot of it will caught most folks off guard.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=461#ixzz1myx3F8kl

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

[Eek!] Is this some kind of joke?! Last time I checked, the Mechta remains bear the closest resemblance to epipaleolithic Mushabians of Egypt and Natufians of the Levant and we know these were traditionally described as "negroid" even by old Eurocentric anthropologists. In fact, wasn't there a study posted in this forum several times that the closest living people the Mechta resembled are the Dogon of Mali?!
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natufians were Caucasoid, with no Negroid affinities.

Retard Afrocentrics just see the word 'Eurafrican' in older literature and are so dumb then equate the african to 'black' despite the fact the Eurafricans are Caucasoid Meds.

''The little Mediterranean people, whose ancestors were the Mesolithic Natufians of Palestine''
- Races of Man, Sonia Mary Cole, 1965, 2nd ed. p. 59.

''The Natufians lived in caves and temporary shelters: they were mainly a small- bodied, long-headed proto-Mediterranean race''
- Chambers's Encyclopaedia, 1967

''Physically the chacolithic Giblites are described as small, dark long-heads of the Mediterranean race, comparable to the Natufians''
- New light on the most ancient East, Vere Gordon Childe, 1953, p. 220.

''They were of rugged Eurafrican (Robust Mediterranean -Linear Basic White) stock with a dolichocephalic skull and of rather short stature''
- The Neolithic of the Near East, James Mellaart, 1975, p. 38.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by castrated:

quote:

-

-

fully Caucasoid.

We all know 'negroid' especially your limited definition of such does not exist. Septimius Severus was of indigenous i.e. black African descent from his father. You got that bust from wiki and here is what your source has to say:

Septimius Severus was born on 11 April 145 at Leptis Magna (in modern Libya), son of Publius Septimius Geta and Fulvia Pia. Severus came from a wealthy, distinguished family of equestrian rank. He was of Italian Roman ancestry on his mother's side and of Punic or Libyan-Punic ancestry on his father's. Severus' father was an obscure provincial who held no major political status, but he had two cousins, Publius Septimius Aper and Gaius Septimius Severus, who served as consuls under emperor Antoninus Pius. His mother's ancestors had moved from Italy to North Africa: they belonged to the gens Fulvia, an Italian patrician family that originated in Tusculum.

Your dumb ass posts a colorless bust while I actually posted a color portrait of Septimius.

Here is another Italian elite from a later time..

Alessandro de' Medici
 -

Alessandro's mother was north African Berber, but judging from his appearance not the pale blonde or redhead kind that your castrated ass fantasizes about.

Then again your castrated ass in denial would prefer this portrait.

-

LOL

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by castrated dummy:

Retard Afrocentrics just see the word 'Eurafrican' in older literature and are so dumb then equate the african to 'black' despite the fact the Eurafricans are Caucasoid Meds.

''The little Mediterranean people, whose ancestors were the Mesolithic Natufians of Palestine''

''The Natufians lived in caves and temporary shelters: they were mainly a small- bodied, long-headed proto-Mediterranean race''

''Physically the chacolithic Giblites are described as small, dark long-heads of the Mediterranean race, comparable to the Natufians''

''They were of rugged Eurafrican (Robust Mediterranean -Linear Basic White) stock with a dolichocephalic skull and of rather short stature''

[Roll Eyes]

1932 (upon their discovery) Sir Arthur Keith: They were clearly a Negroid people with wide faces, flat noses, and long large heads.. Several features stand out quite definitely. First the Natufians were a long-headed people - they had cap-shaped occiputs (the lower back part of the head). Secondly, the dimensions or their heads were greater than in the pre-dynastic Egyptians. Thirdly, their faces were short and wide. Fourthly, they were prognathous (with projecting jaws). Fifthly, their nasal bones were not narrow and high, but formed a wide, low arch. Sixthly, their chins were not prominent, but were masked by the fullness of the teeth-bearing parts of the jaw.

Larry Angel (1972): one can identify Negroid traits of nose and prognathism appearing in Natufian latest hunters.(McCown, 1939)...

C.L. Brace (2005): If the late Pleistocene Natufian sample from Israel is the source from which that Neolithic spread was derived, there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element.

Braces 2005 map
 -

^ Natufians cluster with Niger-Congo speakers or as YOU like to call them "true negroids".

"Eurafrican" is just a euphemism Eurocentric racist white scholars of the past have used to designate any people of obvious black African descent in a more intellectually palatable white-washed form. [Embarrassed]

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Keith retracted his claim, like he also did regarding the Grimaldi as Negroid. Mistakes have been made, Afronuts though just cling to errors and obsolete science.

Natufian crania is just robust Caucasoid crania. Mesolithic crania is thicker, as our ancestors at that time were still evolving.

''What little we have from Palestine, mostly scraps of bone and a few teeth, is also Caucasoid. For example, the Mesolithic Natufian skulls and long bones from that country are those of ancestral Mediterraneans'' (Coon, 1965).

Note though in 1939, Coon, like Keith believed that the Natufians had ''Negroid affinities''. He also retracted this claim. Science is progressive, not static. It is now known the Natufians were not at all Negroid but ancestral Caucasoid Meds.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Science is progressive, not static. It is now known the Natufians

I agree

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by castrated dummy:

[Roll Eyes]

1932 (upon their discovery) Sir Arthur Keith: They were clearly a Negroid people with wide faces, flat noses, and long large heads.. Several features stand out quite definitely. First the Natufians were a long-headed people - they had cap-shaped occiputs (the lower back part of the head). Secondly, the dimensions or their heads were greater than in the pre-dynastic Egyptians. Thirdly, their faces were short and wide. Fourthly, they were prognathous (with projecting jaws). Fifthly, their nasal bones were not narrow and high, but formed a wide, low arch. Sixthly, their chins were not prominent, but were masked by the fullness of the teeth-bearing parts of the jaw.

Larry Angel (1972): one can identify Negroid traits of nose and prognathism appearing in Natufian latest hunters.(McCown, 1939)...

C.L. Brace (2005): If the late Pleistocene Natufian sample from Israel is the source from which that Neolithic spread was derived, there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element.

Braces 2005 map
 -

^ Natufians cluster with Niger-Congo speakers or as YOU like to call them "true negroids".

"Eurafrican" is just a euphemism Eurocentric racist white scholars of the past have used to designate any people of obvious black African descent in a more intellectually palatable white-washed form. [Embarrassed]

quote:

"From the Mesolithic to the early Neolithic period different lines of evidence support an out-of-Africa Mesolithic migration to the Levant by northeastern African groups that had biological affinities with sub-Saharan populations. From a genetic point of view, several recent genetic studies have shown that sub-Sabaran genetic lineages (affiliated with the Y-chromosome PN2 clade; Underhill et al. 2001) have spread through Egypt into the Near East, the Mediterranean area, and, for some lineages, as far north as Turkey (E3b-M35 Y lineage; Cinniogclu et al. 2004; Luis et al. 2004), probably during several dispersal episodes since the Mesolithic (Cinniogelu et al. 2004; King et al. 2008; Lucotte and Mercier 2003; Luis et al. 2004; Quintana-Murci et al. 1999; Semino et al. 2004; Underhill et al. 2001). This finding is in agreement with morphological data that suggest that populations with sub-Saharan morphological elements were present in northeastern Africa, from the Paleolithic to at least the early Holocene, and diffused northward to the Levant and Anatolia beginning in the Mesolithic.

Indeed, the rare and incomplete Paleolithic to early Neolithic skeletal specimens found in Egypt - such as the 33,000-year-old Nazlet Khater specimen (Pinhasi and Semai 2000), the Wadi Kubbaniya skeleton from the late Paleolithic site in the upper Nile valley (Wendorf et al. 1986), the Qarunian (Faiyum) early Neolithic crania (Henneberg et al. 1989; Midant-Reynes 2000), and the Nabta specimen from the Neolithic Nabta Playa site in the western desert of Egypt (Henneberg et al. 1980) - show, with regard to the great African biological diversity, similarities with some of the sub-Saharan middle Paleolithic and modern sub-Saharan specimens.

This affinity pattern between ancient Egyptians and sub-Saharans has also been noticed by several other investigators (Angel 1972; Berry and Berry 1967, 1972; Keita 1995) and has been recently reinforced by the study of Brace et al. (2005), which clearly shows that the cranial morphology of prehistoric and recent northeast African populations is linked to sub-Saharan populations (Niger-Congo populations). These results support the hypothesis that some of the Paleolithic-early Holocene populations from northeast Africa were probably descendents of sub-Saharan ancestral populations...... This northward migration of northeastern African populations carrying sub-Saharan biological elements is concordant with the morphological homogeneity of the Natufian populations (Bocquentin 2003), which present morphological affinity with sub-Saharan populations (Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005).

In addition, the Neolithic revolution was assumed to arise in the late Pleistocene Natufians and subsequently spread into Anatolia and Europe (Bar-Yosef 2002), and the first Anatolian farmers, Neolithic to Bronze Age Mediterraneans and to some degree other Neolithic-Bronze Age Europeans, show morphological affinities with the Natufians (and indirectly with sub-Saharan populations; Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005), in concordance with a process of demie diffusion accompanying the extension of the Neolithic revolution (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994)."

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by get sh*tty:

Science is progressive, not static. It is now known the Natufians were.

-

Nature 249, 120 - 123 (10 May 1974); doi:10.1038/249120a0

Barbed bone points from Central Sudan and the age of the “Early Khartoum” tradition

D. ADAMSON*, J. D. CLARK† & M. A. J. WILLIAMS‡

*School of Biological Sciences, Macquarie University, New South Wales 2113, Australia
†Department of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720
‡School of Earth Sciences, Macquarie University, New South Wales 2113, Australia

Barbed bone points, typical of those from the early Holocene settlement of “Early Khartoum”, have been found at three sites along the White Nile, south of Khartoum. The form of the fragments and the stratigraphy of the sites throw light on the environment and technology of the early settlements along this part of the Nile.

-

-  -

http://whyfiles.org/122ancient_ag/2.html

Colombia University

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/anthropology/v1007/baryo.pdf

University of Tel Aviv

http://www.tau.ac.il/humanities/archaeology/info/ran_barkai/XV.pdf

-

-

The site of Beisamoun is located in the western margins of the Hula Basin, c. 10 km south of Qiryat Shemona. A moderate Mediterranean climate and water resources in the immediate vicinity of the site, such as the ‘Enan and Agamon springs, were one of the major factors for establishing prehistoric settlements in this region, one  of which was ‘Ein Mallaha, a major Natufian site in the Levant.

http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail_eng.asp?id=809&mag_id=114

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

fully Caucasoid.

You can shove this fake bust up your pinky cold adapted a-ss.
Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The majority of the early Roman emperors are described as having blonde or red hair, blue/gray eyes and white skin.

Clearly highly problematic to any Afrocentric who is claiming they were Negroes.

Rome was a pure Caucasoid civilization. The only blacks in Rome were slaves.

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The majority of the early Roman emperors are described as having blonde or red hair, blue/gray eyes and white skin.

Where are your contemporary references LIAR???

Room full of fake statues of emperors
 -

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Give facts.
i said that only SOME (or even a Few) of the black tunisians descent from tuareg and beja nomads, the majority descend from slaves from Mali, Sudan, Niger, Chad,...

Once again the original inhabitants of Tunisia and North Africa were black. Have evidence to the contrary please post.

quote:
 -
[Roll Eyes] [/QB]

So this is your end all proof, an artistic reconstruction based on nothing but imagination.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Clearly highly problematic to any Afrocentric who is claiming they were Negroes.

Marcus Tullius Cicero advised to Roman council not to buy Irish slaves because they were too stupid to learn any thing quick enough. If it wasn't for the enslavement of Europeans by Romans, most of Europe still would be backwards and illiterate.

The University's Director of Archaeological Museums, Lindsay Allason-Jones, who has organized an exhibition of the Museum's Romano-African artefacts to coincide with Black History Month, says: 'From the evidence we have here, it is clear that colour was no bar to the status an individual could achieve in the Roman Empire'...

“Africans have been present in Europe from classical times. In the 2nd and 3rd centuries Roman soldiers of African origin served in Britain, and some stayed after their military service ended. According to the historians Fryer, Edwards and Walvin, in the 9th century Viking fleets raided North Africa and Spain, captured Black people, and took them to Britain and Ireland.

From the end of the 15th century we begin to see more evidence for the presence of Black Moors in the accounts of the reign of King James IV of Scotland, and later in Elizabethan England.”

* Source "ANOTHER AFROCENTRIC" lol: The National Archives of Scotland.

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/moors.htm

"The King Provides Clothes for the Party A variety of fabrics were used to make clothing for the Moors - velvet ('wellus'), woollen kersey ('carsay') and fine Holland linen - which was decorated or fastened with buttons, rings or other ornaments ('mailyeis'). These were paid for by the treasury of King James IV. It seems that these Moors were not servants; it is more likely that they were invited guests staying at the palace. Accounts of the Lord High Treasurer of Scotland, vol. 3, p. 101 (1505)"

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/docs/acc_scotp101.htm

"The King Requests an Audience with a Black Baby This extract from the Lord High Treasurer's accounts show that in 1505/6 a payment of 28 shillings was made to 'the nuris that brocht the Moris barne to see, be the Kingis command'. The king must have known of this child to ask to see it." "The child may have been that of the 'More taubronar', the Black drummer at court. Treasury accounts also itemise accommodation for the 'wife of the taubronar and his barne'. This would suggest that the drummer was living at the palace with his family. Accounts of the Lord High Treasurer of Scotland, vol. 3, p. 182 (1505/6)"

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/docs/acc_scotp182.htm

The Black Trumpeter at Henry VIII's Tournament

This image, an extract from the 60ft-long Westminster Tournament Roll, shows six trumpeters, one of whom is Black and is almost certainly John Blanke. All the trumpeters are wearing yellow and grey, with blue purses at their waists. John Blanke is the only one wearing a brown turban latticed with yellow. He is mounted on a grey horse with a black harness.

The image of who they speak...so let us make no mistake about it. lol

Westminster Tournament Roll (1511)
By permission of The College of Arms, London

-

So who were the Numerus Maurorum Aurelianorum and why are they so important to the Black British community? Our key evidence for this unit is a 4th century inscription, found in 1934 at the village of Beaumont two miles east of Burgh-by-Sands on the banks of the River Eden, and known as the Beaumont inscription. Translated from the Latin it reads:

To Jupiter Best and Greatest and the Majesty of our two Emperors, to the Genius [guardian spirit] of the numerus of Aurelian Moors, Valerianus’ and Gallienus’ own, Caelius Vibianus, cohort-tribune in charge of the above-mentioned numerus, [set up this altar] through the agency of Julius Rufinus, senior centurion.

The Notitia Dignitatum, a Roman list of officials and dignitaries, also mentions the unit. It reads: praefectus numeri Maurorum Aurelianorum, Aballaba, ‘prefect of the numerus of Aurelian Moors, at Aballava’. ‘Aurelianorum’ suggests that the unit was named in honour of the emperor Marcus Aurelius (for the film buffs, Richard Harris in Gladiator!) c AD 161-80. So we can say with some confidence that the unit occupied the site of Burgh-by-Sands around the 2nd to 4th centuries AD. The precise date of the occupation of the fort of Aballava by the Numerus Maurorum Aurelianorum is unknown, as is the exact number of north African soldiers stationed there, although a small fort like Aballava could hold upwards of 500 men.

It has been said that the unit was probably mustered before it reached Burgh-by-Sands, possibly in the Danube, and then brought to Britain by the emperor Septimius Severus c AD 208. This is very interesting, as Severus himself was a north African, born at Leptis Magna in Tripolitana, now part of present day Libya. In fact Severus is held in such high regard by the Black British community that he has recently been included on a list of the greatest 100 Black Britons.

http://www.britarch.ac.uk/ba/ba77/feat1.shtml

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
"Marcus Tullius Cicero advised to Roman council not to buy British slaves because they were too stupid to learn any thing quick enough."

^ LOL Obviously in reference to Castrated's ancestors. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Omo Baba:
quote:

-

fully Caucasoid.

You can shove this fake bust up your pinky cold adapted a-ss.
The bust is real, but that is besides the point. A colorless white bust especially of a person of mixed European ancestry is NOT proof discounting his African ancestry. I already provided a COLOR painted portrait.
quote:

You nitwit. I wasn't even talking about the majority of Roman emperors but one in particular who was of [black] North African (Tunisian) descent.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Tunisian,

-

quote:
quote:

quote:

-

-

fully Caucasoid.

We all know 'negroid' especially your limited definition of such does not exist. Septimius Severus was of indigenous i.e. black African descent from his father. You got that bust from wiki and here is what your source has to say:

Septimius Severus was born on 11 April 145 at Leptis Magna (in modern Libya), son of Publius Septimius Geta and Fulvia Pia. Severus came from a wealthy, distinguished family of equestrian rank. He was of Italian Roman ancestry on his mother's side and of Punic or Libyan-Punic ancestry on his father's. Severus' father was an obscure provincial who held no major political status, but he had two cousins, Publius Septimius Aper and Gaius Septimius Severus, who served as consuls under emperor Antoninus Pius. His mother's ancestors had moved from Italy to North Africa: they belonged to the gens Fulvia, an Italian patrician family that originated in Tusculum.

Your dumb ass posts a colorless bust while I actually posted a color portrait of Septimius.

Here is another Italian elite from a later time..

Alessandro de' Medici
 -

Alessandro's mother was north African Berber, but judging from his appearance not the pale blonde or redhead kind that your castrated ass fantasizes about.

Then again your castrated ass in denial would prefer this portrait.

-

LOL

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by castrated fool:

Keith retracted his claim, like he also did regarding the Grimaldi as Negroid. Mistakes have been made, Afronuts though just cling to errors and obsolete science.

Natufian crania is just robust Caucasoid crania. Mesolithic crania is thicker, as our ancestors at that time were still evolving.

''What little we have from Palestine, mostly scraps of bone and a few teeth, is also Caucasoid. For example, the Mesolithic Natufian skulls and long bones from that country are those of ancestral Mediterraneans'' (Coon, 1965).

Note though in 1939, Coon, like Keith believed that the Natufians had ''Negroid affinities''. He also retracted this claim. Science is progressive, not static. It is now known the Natufians were not at all Negroid but ancestral Caucasoid Meds.

The above is a perfect example of the racist bias of past anthropologists. Of course Keith retracted his statements because of two reasons. First of all the very presence of the Natufians in the so-called "Holy Land" (even if the Holy Land is right next door to Africa), and secondly because such features are also found in Upper Paleolithic remains of Europe such as Grimaldi. The problem is that science including anthropology truly has progressed to DEBUNK Keith and other racist views. In the case of the Natufians, genetics shows that the introduction of African paternal E lineages in the Levant correspond to the time Natufians appeared. In the case of Grimaldi and other Upper Paleolithic Europeans, well genetics has confirmed that Europeans and Eurasians in general descend from people who left AFRICA, hence the "negroid" features.

Again, this goes back to the double standard game racist scholars used to play-- Whenever a skull is found with a narrow nose and long face it is labeled as "caca-soid" even if such skulls are found in Sub-Saharan Africa, but as soon as skulls exhibiting "negroid" features are found outside of Africa in adjacent areas of Southwest Asia or *gasp* Europe, they then cease to be "negroid" but are suddenly classified as 'robust' "caca-soids" specifically of the "Eurafrican" or "Mediterranean" type. LOL This silly game though has been exposed decades ago by anthropologists like Franz Boas, Larry Angel, and others and was finally exploded by genetics.

LOL You are so correct that science progresses which it has, yet why are YOU still stuck on outdated and debunked material?? [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The idea that Septimius Severus was white is not based on fact, just a Euroclown wet dream.

Historia Augusta
p431 The Life of Pescennius Niger

quote:
Now when the confusion in the state was at its height, inasmuch as it was made known that there were three several emperors, Septimius Severus, Pescennius Niger, and Clodius Albinus, the priest of the Delphic Apollo was asked which of them as emperor would prove of most profit to the state, whereupon, it is said, he gave voice to a Greek verse as follows:

"Best is the Dark One, the African good, but the worst is the White One."

p449 2 And in this response it was clearly understood that Niger was meant by the Dark One, Severus by the African, and Albinus by the White One. 3 Thereupon the curiosity of the questioners was aroused, and they asked who would really win the empire. To this the priest replied with further verses somewhat as follows:

"Both of the Black and the White shall the life-blood be shed all untimely;

Empire over the world shall be held by the native of Carthage."

Clearly Severus was not seen as being white. We have other historical references refering to him as non white.

The Final Nail in the coffin..

-

-
-from Caesars' Wives : Sex, Power, and Politics in the Roman Empire
(Read the last line and weep..)

-

-  -

-  -

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL It is not even an issue because it is historical FACT. That's the problem with castrated idiots-- they are in denial of facts.

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

Tunisian,

-

The above is an excellent example of the Eurafrican, Mediterranean Caca-soid! LOL [Big Grin]
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ retard...

Check p. 443 (iv. 5f).

It explains what the Niger cognomen means.

''In stature Niger was tall, in appearance attractive; and his hair grew back in a graceful way toward the crown of his head. His voice was so penetrating that when he spoke in the open he could be heard •a thousand paces away, if the wind were not against him. His countenance was dignified and always somewhat ruddy; 6 his neck was so black that many men say that he was called Niger on this account. The rest of his body, however, was very white and he was inclined to be fat. He was fond of wine, sparing in his use of food, and as for intercourse with women, he abstained from it wholly save for the purpose of begetting children''

Pescennius Niger just had a tanned neck.

quote: ''The rest of his body, however, was very white''

Read it and weep.. lol

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's clear the boy never read the actual text in its entirety, but merely cited it from a second source.looooooooooooool

Niger was meant by the Dark One, Severus by the African, and Albinus by the White One

Niger was meant by the Dark One, Severus by the African, and Albinus by the White One

quote:
^ retard...

Check p. 443 (iv. 5f).

It explains what the Niger cognomen means.

''In stature Niger was tall, in appearance attractive; and his hair grew back in a graceful way toward the crown of his head. His voice was so penetrating that when he spoke in the open he could be heard •a thousand paces away, if the wind were not against him. His countenance was dignified and always somewhat ruddy; 6 his neck was so black that many men say that he was called Niger on this account. The rest of his body, however, was very white and he was inclined to be fat. He was fond of wine, sparing in his use of food, and as for intercourse with women, he abstained from it wholly save for the purpose of begetting children''

Pescennius Niger just had a tanned neck.

quote: ''The rest of his body, however, was very white''

quote:
Read it and weep.. lol
As the story continues...

8 Now when the confusion in the state was at its height, inasmuch as it was made known that there were three several emperors, Septimius Severus, Pescennius Niger, and Clodius Albinus, the priest of the Delphic Apollo was asked which of them as emperor would prove of most profit to the state, whereupon, it is said, he gave voice to a Greek verse as follows:

p4492 And in this response it was clearly understood that Niger was meant by the Dark One, Severus by the African, and Albinus by the White One. 3 Thereupon the curiosity of the questioners was aroused, and they asked who would really win the empire. To this the priest replied with further verses somewhat as follows:

"Both of the Black and the White shall the life-blood be shed all untimely; Empire over the world shall be held by the native of Carthage."

p459 6 "Glorious Niger stands here, the dread of the soldiers of Egypt,Faithful ally of Thebes, willing a golden age.
Loved by the kings and the nations of earth, and by Rome the all golden,Dear to the Antonines, aye, dear to the Empire too.
Black is the surname he bears, and black is the statue we've fashioned,Thus do surname and hue, hero and marble, agree."

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Historia_Augusta/Pescennius_Niger*.html

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Historia_Augusta/Septimius_Severus*.html

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Historia_Augusta/Clodius_Albinus*.html

-

quote:

The University's Director of Archaeological Museums, Lindsay Allason-Jones, who has organized an exhibition of the Museum's Romano-African artefacts to coincide with Black History Month, says: 'From the evidence we have here, it is clear that colour was no bar to the status an individual could achieve in the Roman Empire'...

“Africans have been present in Europe from classical times. In the 2nd and 3rd centuries Roman soldiers of African origin served in Britain, and some stayed after their military service ended. According to the historians Fryer, Edwards and Walvin, in the 9th century Viking fleets raided North Africa and Spain, captured Black people, and took them to Britain and Ireland.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Can you not read?

Niger means 'black neck'.

''his neck was so black that many men say that he was called Niger on this account.''

''The rest of his body, however, was very white''

Since when did Negroids have 'very white' skin?

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
The above is a perfect example of the racist bias of past anthropologists. Of course Keith retracted his statements because of two reasons. First of all the very presence of the Natufians in the so-called "Holy Land" (even if the Holy Land is right next door to Africa), and secondly because such features are also found in Upper Paleolithic remains of Europe such as Grimaldi. The problem is that science including anthropology truly has progressed to DEBUNK Keith and other racist views. In the case of the Natufians, genetics shows that the introduction of African paternal E lineages in the Levant correspond to the time Natufians appeared. In the case of Grimaldi and other Upper Paleolithic Europeans, well genetics has confirmed that Europeans and Eurasians in general descend from people who left AFRICA, hence the "negroid" features.

The Grimaldi are Australoids who entered Europe from Asia, not Negroids from Africa.

Despite having a narrow nasal bridge, the Grimaldi skulls are platyrrhine (wide-nosed).

Australoids are the only race to posess this variation of a narrow nasal bridge but platyrrhine (wide) nose. Negroids in contrast are also wide nosed, but completely lack the narrow nasal bridge. This is dicussed below in the following sources -

Fenner F. J (1939) ''The Australian Aboriginal skull: its non-metrical morphological characters'', Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia, LXIII, pp. 248-306.

The Australian Aborigines in a New Setting, R. R. Gates, Man, Vol. 60, Apr., 1960, pp. 53-56.

Australoids in Palaeolithic times had moved into many parts of Asia, so it is no surprise to find one or two of their crania in Europe.

Negroids have no history in Europe, apart from a few slaves who were imported to greece and rome.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^the simpletons just don't get it...

Negroids are a recent mutation, you mutated from ancestral pygmies.

10k years ago you were absent from south, north and east africa.

Caucasoids predate you in north & east africa by thousands of years.

Oldest Negroid skull -

Mauny, 1978:

'The oldest-known skeleton of a West African was found in Nigeria at Iwo Eleru; it is of a negroid man and is dated to 9250 ± 150 BC.'

Phillipson, 2005:

'A single human skeleton some 12,000 years old from the lowest level of Iwo Eleru has been described as already showing specifically negroid features....'

Africa Wasn't Negroid Until Historic Times

"True" Black Africans appear as a recent adaptive radiation, apparently branching off from an ancestral Pygmy population — a line of ancestry also indicated by osteological data (Coon 1962:651-656; Watson et al. 1996). This radiation seems to have occurred somewhere in West Africa. Before the Bantu expansion about 3,000 years ago, true Black Africans were absent from the continent's central, eastern, and southern regions (Cavalli-Sforza 1986:361-362; Oliver 1966). They were also absent from the middle Nile until about 4,000 years ago, at which time they begin to appear in paintings from Pharaonic Egypt and in skeletal remains from Nubia (Junker 1921).

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^the simpletons just don't get it...

Oldest Negroid skull -

Mauny, 1978:

'The oldest-known skeleton of a West African was found in Nigeria at Iwo Eleru; it is of a negroid man and is dated to 9250 ± 150 BC.'

Phillipson, 2005:

'A single human skeleton some 12,000 years old from the lowest level of Iwo Eleru has been described as already showing specifically negroid features....'

"True" Black Africans appear as a recent adaptive radiation, apparently branching off from an ancestral Pygmy population — a line of ancestry also indicated by osteological data (Coon 1962:651-656; Watson et al. 1996). This radiation seems to have occurred somewhere in West Africa. Before the Bantu expansion about 3,000 years ago, true Black Africans were absent from the continent's central, eastern, and southern regions (Cavalli-Sforza 1986:361-362; Oliver 1966). They were also absent from the middle Nile until about 4,000 years ago, at which time they begin to appear in paintings from Pharaonic Egypt and in skeletal remains from Nubia (Junker 1921).

You are a dimwit, that is why you can't interpret the data properly.

The phenotype you refer to as negroid already was present many thousands of years before that at Omo Kibish, ironically the place where modern-man the Homo Sapien Sapien emerged and evolved, it's only that they moved/ migrated to West Africa around 10.000-15.000 years ago. When they started to populate that region.

The gentic mutation E1A occurred between 20.000-30.000 years ago in East Africa. The predecessor E1 E2 was in all groups who've removed from that region, into other places of Africa.

These People along with the Koisan belong to the oldest amongst mankind, haplotype A and B. Haplotype E* emerged out of them. The irony however is that they have very diverse phenotypes, yet all cluster within the oldest branch. Dumb nazi.

-

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Tunisian,

this kid look like hes of nomadic background.

Black tunisians who descend from slaves usually look like this

Black tunisians who descend from nomads usually look like this

What are you basing this on? Over a 100 year time span Africans brought in 1 million white european slaves into North Africa. This is from 1500s to 1600s right. This doesn't even include the 700s when the moorish empire began to the 1800s when enslaved Europeans stopped being taken (as slaves) by Africans. We are talking over 1,000 years and a million slaves every one hundred years (just a guestimation from current research of the 1500 to 1600 time span). That is a crap load of slaves. All of which would have helped to change the look of the people in North Africa. This coupled with the influx of Arabs and turks into the region. My point is, how are you coming up with your conclusion of who was and was not a north African black or how they looked originally?
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indigenous canary islanders (guanches) as the Spanish depicted them -

-

As Caucasoid as the Spanish. In fact some Spanish writings describe the guanches as being even fairer with blonde or red hair.

The whole of north africa was inhabited by Caucasoids like the light skinned guanches, long prior to a negroid setting foot there...

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

-

As Caucasoid as the Spanish. In fact some Spanish writings describe the guanches as being even fairer with blonde or red hair.

The whole of north africa was inhabited by Caucasoids like the light skinned guanches, long prior to a negroid setting foot there...

SMH!

* Here, we report mitochondrial DNA analysis (HVRI sequences and RFLPs) of aborigine remains around 1000 years old.

* nor does either sample tie in with the Berbers of North Africa as has previously been claimed

^Ancient mtDNA analysis and the origin of the Guanches.

Nicole Maca-Meyer, Matilde Arnay, Juan Carlos Rando, Carlos Flores, Ana M González, Vicente M Cabrera and José M Larruga Eur J Hum Genet 12(2):155-62 (2004) PMID 14508507

The prehistoric colonisation of the Canary Islands by the Guanches (native Canarians) woke up great expectation about their origin, since the Europeans conquest of the Archipelago. Here, we report mitochondrial DNA analysis (HVRI sequences and RFLPs) of aborigine remains around 1000 years old. The sequences retrieved show that the Guanches possessed U6b1 lineages that are in the present day Canarian population, but not in Africans. In turn, U6b, the phylogenetically closest ancestor found in Africa, is not present in the Canary Islands.

Comparisons with other populations relate the Guanches with the actual inhabitants of the Archipelago and with Moroccan Berbers.

This shows that, despite the continuous changes suffered by the population (Spanish colonisation, slave trade), aboriginal mtDNA lineages constitute a considerable proportion of the Canarian gene pool.

Although the Berbers are the most probable ancestors of the Guanches, it is deduced that important human movements have reshaped Northwest Africa after the migratory wave to the Canary Islands.

"This shows that, despite the continuous changes suffered by the population (Spanish colonisation, slave trade)"

"Furthermore, after the Conquest, the need of labour led to the introduction of slaves from the Northwest African coast..With time, these slaves were freed and integrated into the island population"

C. Loring Brace et al. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, November 11, 2005

When the Basques are run with the other samples used in Fig. 1, they link with Germany and more remotely with the Canary Islands. They are clearly European, although the length of their twig indicates that they have a distinction all their own.

It is clear, however, that they do not represent a survival of the kind of craniofacial form indicated by Cro-Magnon any more than do the Canary Islanders, nor does either sample tie in with the Berbers of North Africa as has previously been claimed (37, 44-45)...

It all came from eugenic freaks like Alfred Rosenberg, Von Schlegel and Blavatsky with their Atlantic fantasies.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Am J Phys Anthropol. 1996 Mar;99(3):413-28.

Cranial variation in the Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic Islands: inferences about the history of the population.

Fox et. al

A multivariate analysis of four prehistoric and nine historic populations from the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands with large sample sizes (n > 30 individuals for the neurocranium and n > 15 for the facial skeleton) is presented, considering 874 male and 557 female skulls and using 20 craniometric measurements. Cluster analyses have been undertaken using the squared Euclidean distance as a measure of proximity and the average linkage between groups (UPGMA), and neighbor-joining algorithms as a branching method, and a bootstrap analysis was used to assess the robustness of the clustering topology. The study was complemented with a principal coordinate analysis and with the application of the Mantel test to measure the degree of correspondence between the information furnished by the female and the male samples. The analyses show that the main source of morphometric variability in the Iberian Peninsula is the Basque population. The second source of variation is provided by two populations (Muslims and Jews), different from the rest from an archaeological and cultural point of view, and can probably be attributed to influences from sub-Saharan Africa. The massive deportations of the Jews in 1492 and of the Moors between the 15th and 17th centuries may have erased this source of variability from the present population of the Iberian Peninsula. The remaining studied populations, including samples from Castile, Cantabria, Andalusia, Catalonia and Balearic Islands, are grouped together, showing a notable morphological homogeneity, despite their temporal and geographic heterogeneity. These results are in general agreement with those obtained in synthetic maps, by analyzing multiple genetic markers. In such studies, the Basque population is described as the main source of genetic variability, not only in the Iberian Peninsula, but also in Western Europe.

Polimorfismos de DNA mitocondrial en poblaciones antiguas de la cuenca mediterránea.

Fernández Domínguez, E. et al.

(2005)

The presence of almost 50% of sub-Saharan lineages L1b, L2 and L3 in Abauntz Chalcolithic deposits and Tres Montes, in Navarre, suggests the existence of an important gene flow from Africa to this geographic region.

The low frequency of these lineages in the current Spanish population indicates that it has gene produced a replacement from the Chalcolithic period.

The entry of African lineages could occur during the Paleolithic, during the Neolithic period, or during both periods.

The phylogenetically related sequences present in the Chalcolithic deposit Iberian Peninsula and Neolithic and Chalcolithic samples of the Middle East points to Neolithic as most likely time of entry into the peninsula of these lineages.

Description: SUMMARY OF DOCTORAL THESIS The origins of European populations have been addressed from different disciplines, highlighting the contribution of population genetics studies. Shuffle two moments in prehistory in which it has been possible to model the gene pool of populations in Europe: the spread of Neolithic and Palaeolithic period expansions. The ability to recover from bygone population genetics provides a unique opportunity to test the assumptions made in situ from other disciplines. We studied 197 samples from 115 dental and bone individuals 17 archaeological sites Sumerian Neolithic and Middle East, when Meroitic Nubia and Paleolithic era, post-Neolithic and Neolithic of the Iberian Peninsula. We obtained complete sequences of mitochondrial DNA of 244 bp of 35 different individuals, were compared with sequences from the same region of present individuals from 38 populations in Europe, Africa and Middle East. In phylogenetic reconstructions based on Reynolds distance groups of ancient samples are grouped together, separated from the rest of current populations. However, phylogenetic reconstructions made from the haplotypes of ancient and modern samples denote that although the majority of ancient mitochondrial variants are not present in current populations sampled, may relate more or less closely with them. The composition of haplotypes and haplogroups of ancient samples from the Near East and the Iberian Peninsula differs markedly from that found in the current populations of these geographical regions. In the ancient Middle East show highlights in particular the absence of mitochondrial haplogroup J, U3, W and X, associated with the Neolithic expansion into Europe. This may be due either to the sample obtained is not old chronologically or geographically-representative populations of the Middle East that spread during the Neolithic well that these variants were not introduced in Europe during the Neolithic. In the ancient sample of the Iberian Peninsula highlights the presence of 50% of sub-Saharan lines. These lines may have been introduced during the Solutrean, the Mesolithic or Neolithic. This work also delved into various technical aspects of obtaining authentic ancient DNA and the influence of several variables in the preservation of genetic material. ABSTRACT The origins of the European Populations Studied extensively from Have Been Different disciplines. It is Thought That ancient demic expansions, like occurred After the Late Those Glacial Maximum or DURING the Middle East from neolithic diffussion to Europe. The Possibility to recover DNA from past Populations offers an unique Opportunity to test in situ These hypothesis. 197 It Were Analyzed teeth and bones from 115 individuos Archaeological Sites and 17 Different from Middle East and the Iberian Peninsula. It WAS possible to recover mitochondrial DNA sequences 244pb-35 from Different Individuals. They Were 38 Compared to sequences from European, African and Middle Eastern Populations present-day. Phylogenetic Reconstructions from Reynolds genetic distance Showed That ancient samples clustered together, extant from Clearly Separated Populations. Howeve, based phylogenetic Reconstructions on ancient and modern mitochondrial haplotypes Showed That ancient haplotypes are related to extant ones. Haplotype frequencies and haplogroup in samples from the ancient Middle East and the Iberian Peninsula are Different from Those Clearly present in the Same Geographical Nowadays regions. Haplogroups related to J neolithic expansion to Europe, U3, W and X-are absent in ancient middle eastern sample. There are two possible Explanations to this fact. First, It Could Be That the ancient samples possible Analyzed wont be representative of the Middle Eastern Populations That expanded the neolithic. Second, It Could Be That Those haplogroups Also possible wont Have Been made to them in Europe associated with expansions to neolithic demic. At This work It Were Also Examined technical Several Aspects related to the obtention of genuine ancient DNA and the Influence of Different variables in DNA preservation.

-

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
quote:
[QB]
Black tunisians who descend from slaves usually look like this

And you know these because your family were slaves?????

Maybe you can also show us how the descendants of the Barbary slavery that involved white Europeans looks like???

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Jeesh! And you thought this thread can't get any worse. Kokakola you f*cked up the bandwidth with that oversized picture!
quote:

Can you not read?

LOL The question is can YOU?! The passage specifically said the dark one i.e. 'Niger' is the best with the AFRICAN one i.e. Severus being good, while the white one i.e. Albinus being the worst.

quote:

The Grimaldi are Australoids who entered Europe from Asia, not Negroids from Africa.

Despite having a narrow nasal bridge, the Grimaldi skulls are platyrrhine (wide-nosed).

Australoids are the only race to posess this variation of a narrow nasal bridge but platyrrhine (wide) nose. Negroids in contrast are also wide nosed, but completely lack the narrow nasal bridge. This is dicussed below in the following sources -

Fenner F. J (1939) ''The Australian Aboriginal skull: its non-metrical morphological characters'', Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia, LXIII, pp. 248-306.

The Australian Aborigines in a New Setting, R. R. Gates, Man, Vol. 60, Apr., 1960, pp. 53-56.

Australoids in Palaeolithic times had moved into many parts of Asia, so it is no surprise to find one or two of their crania in Europe.

Negroids have no history in Europe, apart from a few slaves who were imported to greece and rome.

Outdated cowsh|t. Racial types--negroid, australoid, caca-soid etc.-- do NOT exist! The amount of physical variation within each group as well as modern genetics has debunked the very notions of 'race'.

Here is what recent anthropologist has stated about Upper Paleolithic Europeans..

Christopher Stringer and Robin McKie
(1996): "Nor does the picture get any clearer when we move on to the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of modern Europeans. Some were more like present-day (aboriginal) Australians or Africans, judged by objective anatomical observations..."

Notice they did not use debunked racial terms like "australoid" or "negroid", though acute minds know what racialist terms would be applicable by 'African'.
quote:
the simpletons just don't get it...

Oldest Negroid skull -

Mauny, 1978:

Phillipson, 2005:

[Eek!] [Eek!]

ROTFLMAO
 -

YOU are the Simpleton who doesn't get it!! Didn't these b.s. claims of yours above get debunked over a dozen times already especially by Zarahan and most recently HERE?!!

As for the earliest North and East Africans.

The oldest skull in Egypt is Nazlet Khater

Nazlet Khater man was the earliest modern human skeleton found near Luxor, in 1980. The remains was dated from between 35,000 and 30,000 years ago. The report regarding the racial affinity of this skeleton concludes: "Strong alveolar prognathism combined with fossa praenasalis in an African skull is suggestive of Negroid morphology [form & structure]. The radio-humeral index of Nazlet Khater is practically the same as the mean of Taforalt (76.6). According to Ferembach (1965) this value is near to the Negroid average." The burial was of a young man of 17-20 years old, whose skeleton lay in a 160cm- long narrow ditch aligned from east to west. A flint tool, which was laid carefully on the bottom of the grave, dates the burial as contemporaneous with a nearby flint quarry.
Thoma A., Morphology and affinities of the Nazlet Khater man, Journal of Human Evolution, vol 13, 1984.

As for East Africa, the earliest modern man there is Idaltu man.

-

Neither of whom were ever classified as robust "caca-soids" of "Eurafrican" or "Mediterranean" type! LMAO

Mothafucka, how many times have I repeated this sh|t to you??!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

-

SMH!

* Here, we report mitochondrial DNA analysis (HVRI sequences and RFLPs) of aborigine remains around 1000 years old.

* nor does either sample tie in with the Berbers of North Africa as has previously been claimed

^Ancient mtDNA analysis and the origin of the Guanches.

Nicole Maca-Meyer, Matilde Arnay, Juan Carlos Rando, Carlos Flores, Ana M González, Vicente M Cabrera and José M Larruga Eur J Hum Genet 12(2):155-62 (2004) PMID 14508507

The prehistoric colonisation of the Canary Islands by the Guanches (native Canarians) woke up great expectation about their origin, since the Europeans conquest of the Archipelago. Here, we report mitochondrial DNA analysis (HVRI sequences and RFLPs) of aborigine remains around 1000 years old. The sequences retrieved show that the Guanches possessed U6b1 lineages that are in the present day Canarian population, but not in Africans. In turn, U6b, the phylogenetically closest ancestor found in Africa, is not present in the Canary Islands.

Comparisons with other populations relate the Guanches with the actual inhabitants of the Archipelago and with Moroccan Berbers.

This shows that, despite the continuous changes suffered by the population (Spanish colonisation, slave trade), aboriginal mtDNA lineages constitute a considerable proportion of the Canarian gene pool.

Although the Berbers are the most probable ancestors of the Guanches, it is deduced that important human movements have reshaped Northwest Africa after the migratory wave to the Canary Islands.

"This shows that, despite the continuous changes suffered by the population (Spanish colonisation, slave trade)"

"Furthermore, after the Conquest, the need of labour led to the introduction of slaves from the Northwest African coast..With time, these slaves were freed and integrated into the island population"

C. Loring Brace et al. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, November 11, 2005

When the Basques are run with the other samples used in Fig. 1, they link with Germany and more remotely with the Canary Islands. They are clearly European, although the length of their twig indicates that they have a distinction all their own.

It is clear, however, that they do not represent a survival of the kind of craniofacial form indicated by Cro-Magnon any more than do the Canary Islanders, nor does either sample tie in with the Berbers of North Africa as has previously been claimed (37, 44-45)...

It all came from eugenic freaks like Alfred Rosenberg, Von Schlegel and Blavatsky with their Atlantic fantasies.

-

Correct. What's more is that the Guanches are actually a minority and do NOT represent the majority of Canary Island natives who are BLACK.

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
There was a black population on the Canary Islands prior to the slave trade and European Invasions...

Mathilda won't talk about this will she??

Pope Eugene IV Against the Enslaving of Black Natives from the Canary Islands
January 13, 1435

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Eugene04/eugene04sicut.htm

Some six decades before Columbus set out for the new world, Pope Eugene IV condemned the enslavement of black natives from the Canary Islands. This 1435 papal command demanded the European slave-masters to release them within 15 days or face the weight of excommunication from the Church.

http://fatherjoe.wordpress.com/instructions/other/catholicism-the-black-experience/

Juan de Bethencourt became the first European to settle in the Canary Islands and made slaves of several natives heralding the beginning of the black slave trade. At this time slavery had been practically eliminated in Europe, thanks to the influence of the Church. The Holy Roman Church later would not only condone and support slavery even of those baptized into the Roman Catholic Church but also would hold their own slaves. Europe, led by Spain, would begin over four centuries of slave trading that included some twenty million Africans alone, of which half died in transit. Jewish children deported from Portugal during the Inquisition settle Sao Tome e Principe, two islands 320 kilometers west of Gabon. It then became a transit point for the slave trade. Pope John Paul II (1978 - ) in 1992 deplored the Roman Catholic Church's condoning of that sad offense to human dignity.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com