EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Racism and Offensive posts: Some New rules

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Racism and Offensive posts: Some New rules
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Due to the present conflict and grivences from posters I will place some rules upon this forum based upon racism.

Talk of racial politics will not be banned but any depictions or invoking violence against any racial group will not be tolerated. This also extends to religion or sexual orientation.
As far as topics such as Eugenics or racial biodiversity, these topics are not encouraged but will not be censored. I realize these topics are of contested political and academic debate but censoring topics will deprive many non-white people the chance to counter them. However, I donot want topics such as ''Negroes/Crackas are inferior'' Previous topics like Negroes are ugly will not be tolerated either. I encourage you to simply discuss the statistics or scientific data instead of injecting emotionalism.

Know I ask everybody to comment on this.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any posts about disclosing people's private location either residence or work is forbidden on Egyptsearch. This rule is voided if the said person personally discloses the information to the forum. Direct violations will be deleted. Should I not be present just send me a private message so I can delete the post in question.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a start, but how about this-

Any topic, or post, which generates five e-mailed complaints from five members, will be considered for deletion, and, if deemed offensive by the moderator, deleted.

Any topic, or post, generating eight e-mailed complaints will be automatically deleted.

Following a request from twelve members, a request to ban an individual will be considered, and will be carried out at the discretion of the moderator.

Fifteen requests will lead to the individual being automatically banned.

The above complaints can be made in pms to the moderator, and/or on the main forum.

The IP addresses of those bringing complaints in all the above scenarios must be unique and must have been active on the Egyptsearch forum for a minimum of three months.

Members are permitted to request that the moderator release details of the number of complaints generated by any given topic or post, which the moderator will comply with.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
It's a start, but how about this-

Any topic, or post, which generates five e-mailed complaints from five members, will be considered for deletion, and, if deemed offensive by the moderator, deleted.

Any topic, or post, generating eight e-mailed complaints will be automatically deleted.

Following a request from twelve members, a request to ban an individual will be considered, and will be carried out at the discretion of the moderator.

Fifteen requests will lead to the individual being automatically banned.

The above complaints can be made in pms to the moderator, and/or on the main forum.

The IP addresses of those bringing complaints in all the above scenarios must be unique and must have been active on the Egyptsearch forum for a minimum of three months.

Members are permitted to request that the moderator release details of the number of complaints generated by any given topic or post, which the moderator will comply with.

If di moderator cyaa ban nobady, how yuh ah guh ask him fe ban people doah....

Just ah thought still.

Dem luc-ky fram long time that ano mi moderate di place enuh lol [Razz]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Truth said I have no ability to ban anybody. Otherwise, I would have banned alot of people already.

Let me also add that repeated url article spam will be automatically deleted.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean with repeated url article spam?
Url spam from the hands of local trolls, or by the spam bots sent by the owner of this site?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Ausar some constructive criticism

It's too little too late. you've revealed your limitations.

Egyptsearch has been in disarray for years.. you don't wield much power or influence & you cant change the. / we can do anything / lackadaisical just ignore them culture overnight..

your an infrequent visitor & you rely on pm's to support & guide you..

The bigots ,anarchists, villains etc already have the psychological advantage. Over the comatose

There are few new members enrolling & some due to retire because of recent events, es closure & the questionable nature of some in the es community...

controversy creates traffic but the traffic warden is elsewhere.

As a suggestion you can

Detect,publish & give 2 weeks notice to those who have multiple accounts..Let them justify themselves..

sorry about the tone but that's reality..Coming from someone who was considering being a part time moderator.

Element

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ausar

Like Truth said I have no ability to ban anybody. Otherwise, I would have banned alot of people already.

Can you not at least contact the site owner and suggest that someone be banned? I can't believe it's impossible.

What about my other suggestions?
I support what element has said- it's too little, too late.

controversy creates traffic but the traffic warden is elsewhere.

This chimes with a pm that someone sent me several months ago regarding this site- that some of the trolls might actually be connected to Egyptsearch and post inflammatory topics/comments to generate traffic and, as I understood it, a profile for potential advertisers.

Ausar, can you categorically deny that there is any connection between the trolls and staff at Egyptsearch as described?

I want to clear up any suspicion that the laggardly approach to dealing with offensive posters might be to do with commercial interests.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Swenet, both but particulary people like Abaza who post repeated posts about the same topic. Their main purpose is to distract from the forum.

Element, its called personal responsibility. Not everything falls upon me and the fact that Egyptsearch is still here is a miracle. I have other obligations and if you read deeper in the forum I was looking for someone to hand over the mantel of moderation,but I cannot since I am not the forum owner.

Egyptsearch is chaos. Quite simply this forum will never be the scholary forum that discusses issues in a civil manner.

However, I can say that Egyptsearch will be here without you or claus. It will remain because it gets large hits daily. More hits means more $

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Claus, I actually tried to contact sammy and the phantom moderators. His inbox is full and he does not answer his emails. You are welcome to contact him.

Personally, my pharmacy school grades and personal life mean more to me than this website from which I get no financial gain from.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Well, that could be the case since this section of the forum gets the most traffic. I know that I get no residuals from being a moderator at Egyptsearch. Most of the other posters have left Egyptsearch for another website which they created.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lioness productions team is equiped and trained to thrive in chaotic environments.

Having said this people should not underestimate the power of thread deletion even if banning is not possible and there are some threads which even free speech advocates of lioness productions deem as inappropriate (Cassit/CT/Mike etc)
But also keep in mind guilty parties who keep such threads from falling back to page 2 by replying to these threads like fish on a hook (you know who you are). cl, TP , el
As per repeated info spams zarahan posts should be deleted if repetative which is 90% of the time

Team Leader,
Lioness Prodcutions Assault Team 2

Now let us look some recent threads. Should these be deleted?

Topic: Is Neandertal the root-source to ancient high civilization?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

posted 29 February, 2012 05:12 PM
African Negroes are the only humans without the Neandertal gene. Could this explain why historically, outside Africa, was found advance civilization? Is there a correlation between high intelligence and the Neandertal gene?

2)

(on page 2)

Topic: Black People Are Haters And Losers
userman

Member # 19839

Rate Member posted 29 February, 2012 08:37 PM
Now, here is one video you all should watch!

3)
Topic: cassiterides/pyramidologist's date of birth

claus3600
Member # 19584

Rate Member posted 08 March, 2012 04:42 AM
From the information that he has provided on the net it looks like it's 22nd April 1990. (He ages himself at 20 in a post dated 25th October 2010).
If true, he's 22 next month.

In addition, so far
-we have pictures of him,
-we know that he has green eyes,
-we have an image showing him with distinctive long hair,
-he states having a BTEC level 3 and a foundation degree in forensic anthropology,
-he says that he is studying Classics; giving that he lives in the UK, he would be at one of these universities

Oxford
contact Dr Felix Budelman
http://www.classics.ox.ac.uk/contact/index.asp

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Exactly. I don't understand the obsession with Castrated/Pyramidiot. We all know he's a loser. One doesn't need to look him up or his background to know that. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
My call would be:

1. No, should not be deleted

2. Yes, because its abaza whom will spams it anyway and also it contains defammatory information.

3. Undecided

element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

@ claus3600 I sent you a pm months ago suspecting that some members may be on a pay per post forum salary.

Djehuti writes

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Exactly. I don't understand the obsession with Castrated/Pyramidiot. We all know he's a loser. One doesn't need to look him up or his background to know that. [Embarrassed]

Element responds.

Most of you don't get it.. Or do but are being ignorant..Anyone who hides their location in their signature for safety understands..

Egyptsearch is a global community..But some members are demographically closer to the troublemakers , opponents etc.

so some are going to be more passionate / pro active if threatened if its closer to home..If your unconcerned stay out of the topic..your not adding any value or showing any support..

I see many people with zero interest from overseas interrupting topics telling others why bother ,just ignore etc..who are failing to notice its a regional issue.

Time for the lioness now ... lioness created

People who reply to ct & cassiterides threads are suckers topic

evidence

more evidence

would more homosexuality reduce black on black crime? topic

A Genuine Black woman wouldn't write topics like that ..she would also understand why i a black male or others respond or expect protection & support from us if threatened.

If you fake being black & female.. you also have to fake being attacked ,offended etc etc & it's pointless..

you also encourage & receive misogynistic abuse with your evasive,elusive nature..

you ignore my 3 pm's requesting detailed info about the mysterious famous black swedish astronomer James Johannes Brown whom you mentioned .. yet here you are with your lioness production narcissism & fake unity...

There's only a few people here who are untainted. critical but impartial who could qualify as moderator..

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
element
Member # 19569

I'm almost 22 how old are you ausar..

This topic was only generated because claus3600 made a little noise. And forced you to represent

I sent you this pm a few days ago ..Do you think i had income on my mind..

-

Yet here you are talking about income..

-

It's clearly evident that your disinterested in your role.. No tact, no secrecy ,no power, no confidence. you may as well resign..

This is a pointless exercise.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I brought up income because claus made a claim that the staff at Egyptsearch were creating multiple screen names to milk racial controversey.

Element, I am not disinterested as my role here at Egyptsearch except that this forum deviated from being relevent quite a while ago.

Whatever you are searching for in this forum just move on. You will find it in another forum or your own.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
I brought up income because claus made a claim that the staff at Egyptsearch were creating multiple screen names to milk racial controversey.

Element, I am not disinterested as my role here at Egyptsearch except that this forum deviated from being relevent quite a while ago.

Whatever you are searching for in this forum just move on. You will find it in another forum or your own.

Ausar

Appoint Element a co-moderator, or quit completely and hand over power to him. One way or the other but do something for goodness sake!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by element:

Time for the lioness now ... lioness created

[b]People who reply to ct & cassiterides threads are suckers topic

evidence

^^^ this thread is evidence of what your suckerism?

quote:
Originally posted by element:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by element:

If you fake being black & female.. you also have to fake being attacked ,offended etc etc & it's pointless..

you also encourage & receive misogynistic abuse with your evasive,elusive nature..

you ignore my 3 pm's requesting detailed info about the mysterious famous black swedish astronomer James Johannes Brown whom you mentioned .. yet here you are with your lioness production narcissism & fake unity...

another brother in desparate need of attention, sad

"you ignore my pm's"
sniffle sniffle,
and wondering about the godfather of Swedish astronomy

-also leave ausar alone, young rookie

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@ausar

Well, that could be the case since this section of the forum gets the most traffic.
So, it could be the case that some egyptsearch staff are trolling to generate hits and advertising income. Have I understood you correctly?

I got your pm - you asked for comments regarding your new rules for the forum and I posted and pm'd you the suggestions I made above. You wrote-

I saw your post already in the thread. I ask you kindly to not boss me around or try to assert some false authority over me.

You absolutely should not be a moderator. As well as not having the time to do the job properly, you're too defensive.

@lioness
What about your post lioness intelligence report#14: cassertides Amazon review page

linking to Anlo_pyramidologists amazon page and telling the posters 'I'm giving you the source now you do the rest'

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005577;p=1#000010

What was your intention in doing that? Should your thread have been deleted. Were you also trying to get others to do your dirty work?

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Iron, did you not read my posts? I cannot appoint anybody as moderator!!!!!!! Otherwise I would have along time ago.

If people are complaining about the moderation then they can always go to Egyptsearch reloaded. Its waiting for you. Go there and thrive!!!!!!!!!! Better yet start your own forum or message board.

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
If people are complaining about the moderation then they can always go to Egyptsearch reloaded. Its waiting for you. Go there and thrive!!!!!!!!!! Better yet start your own forum or message board.

translation as follows-

Yeah, you lot...if your sensibilities are offended by virulent racism and my clear indifference, then why don't you just fvck off...Egyptsearch doesn't need you and doesn't give a sh1t.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Claus the thread (which I would not make today) called:
"lioness intelligence report#14"
was a link to anglo p's amazon book reviews.
The intention was that you could read his book reviews an criticize them. It's information he made public.
You are trying to uncover private information.
If you want to do that it's your business but it's inappropriate to use posts in a forum to do that.
These days I think it is better to ignore what he says.
quote:

translation as follows-

Yeah, you lot...if your sensibilities are offended by virulent racism and my clear indifference, then why don't you just fvck off...Egyptsearch doesn't need you and doesn't give a sh1t.

It's somewhat true. The forum is a free for all and is predicted to shut down this year. The owners don't care. ES reloaded is a very similar site, not predicted to be shut down and is moderated more thoroughly and is not a free for all.
You can't control or change the situation. It's better to adapt to these realities

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really and truly enuh....unnu need to low ausar bout this banning and appointing mods ting ok, real talk:

I am just as frustrated as the next ones here re; the moderation of this forum BUT, I also recognize the REALity of the sh*tuation that some apparently either can't see or don't want to see:

If the man himSelf has no power to appoint moderators, and he has made it quite clear he cannot, why unnu still troubling him to do so.
Trust me, lol, I asked him this privately many months ago about mod appointment- SOME OF UNNU LUC-KY LIKE THAT HE COULDN'T/CAN'T DWEET! [Big Grin]
So there is no point in troubling him bout it further. And he will delete posts upon REASONABLE request if asked, this I KNOW [Wink] Just because something is offensive, doesn't warrant its deletion- even I overstand that there are levels of offensiveness...
If his inbox is full, post a thread asking him to clear it out, simple...no? He does respond....this I know.

If the man himSelf has no power to ban people, and he has made it quite clear he cannot, why unnu still troubling him bout banning people. This is also something I've known from long time: that he doesn't have the power to do so. So there is no point in troubling him bout it further.

quote:
I actually tried to contact sammy and the phantom moderators. His inbox is full and he does not answer his emails. You are welcome to contact him.
This I've also been aware of for months, due to private conversations with ausar. Unnu have the choice to contact the same person(s)...do so or do not do so...but there is no point in troubling him about it further.

quote:
Personally, my pharmacy school grades and personal life mean more to me than this website from which I get no financial gain from.
Unnu can blame him? Education and family come first before any non-paying online activities, I would think....no?

Don't get me wrong: I fully overstand unnu, because I share the same frustrations with this forum as you, BUT I also am able to look at it from ALL sides as well....
and...
I've mentioned this long long ago when I first came to and experienced this forum- about grown people here not being able to talk to one another without acting like schoolyard children...as well as the lack of Black Unity here....are none of us here able to moderate one's own Self?

Just a thought.  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funny thing about all of you complaining about Cassiteredes is that you all try to justify your almost daily interaction with him, and try to put all the blame on Ausar. While Ausar is at fault for slacking somewhat, so are you Element and Claus. You both as well as majority of folks on this board constantly reply to Cassite and his threads keeping them Relevant and in the top position, yet you wanna justify that as some sort of Noble struggle to fight racism. I mean really you think Cassite is gonna change because you might present him with factual evidence?

This is why Ive stopped posting to him, its no use, why waste my time.

You do realize E.S had no Mod for like 3 yrs until Ausar came into power about a yr. ago. While Racialist threads were popular folks still made an effort to post real Authentic Africana topics, so you don't need a Mod. to have an academic forum. Most here don't seem interested in Academic discussion, Most seem interested in rolling in the Mud with Eurocentrics...

Lets be honest, look at the latest threads, check your recent posts are they in reply some way to Cassite or another Eurocentric/European.

So lets not all blast Ausar, lets be honest here Ausar is not the only one at fault.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
The funny thing about all of you complaining about Cassiteredes is that you all try to justify your almost daily interaction with him, and try to put all the blame on Ausar. While Ausar is at fault for slacking somewhat, so are you Element and Claus. You both as well as majority of folks on this board constantly reply to Cassite and his threads keeping them Relevant and in the top position, yet you wanna justify that as some sort of Noble struggle to fight racism. I mean really you think Cassite is gonna change because you might present him with factual evidence?

This is why Ive stopped posting to him, its no use, why waste my time.

You do realize E.S had no Mod for like 3 yrs until Ausar came into power about a yr. ago. While Racialist threads were popular folks still made an effort to post real Authentic Africana topics, so you don't need a Mod. to have an academic forum. Most here don't seem interested in Academic discussion, Most seem interested in rolling in the Mud with Eurocentrics...

Lets be honest, look at the latest threads, check your recent posts are they in reply some way to Cassite or another Eurocentric/European.

So lets not all blast Ausar, lets be honest here Ausar is not the only one at fault.

-
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

translation as follows-

Not that any of this matters but years ago the
Ancient Egypt & Egyptology forum was split in
two as respective moderated and unmodersted forums.

Recently DJ suggested I ask off-topic posts to
Yurco & Hornung vs Ampim & Lepsius be removed.
This morning I followed DJ's suggestion.

Rather than remove three posts about a Swedish
James Brown from the thread on a valid Egyptology
topic -- veracity of a reproduction and photos of
a tomb wall painting -- the thread was jettisoned
to this racial melee etc unmoderated forum, where
it's officially now up for off-topic ruin don't complain.

One less piece of work for moderator(s).

What I get for listening to DJ.

So what should I care?

At least moderator(s) didn't axe it. [Razz]

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar, this is funny. You will allow white people haters like Mike, Edmond, IronLion, Troll Patrol, Marc, Dana, and ilk to make demeaning, degrading, racist remarks to and about whites but yet you will not allow us to make any "racist" remarks to them. That's bull.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
the following thread by Mike should be deleted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

White People make it all Seem so Real

Last week malibudusul posted some bronze artifacts from the ancient Roman port of Ostia, and it got me thinking once again, about how strange the world of ancient artifacts is.

For example, it is well known that Romans made "Painted Bronze" statues, NOT marble or plaster statues. Yet the world is inundated with marble and plaster statues of not coincidentally - White People! I find that very strange.

But it gets even stranger!

When we "DO" find "AUTHENTIC" Bronze statues, they are ALWAYS of Black people.
(Albinos claim that the Japanese are the worlds greatest copiers, not so, Albinos were the original, and still the worlds greatest copiers - they make it all seem SO real!).

^^^ above "white" people are referred to as albinos.
This breaks the following rule below therefore the thread should be deleted:

quote:

New Rules:
There are not many rules to this forum except that racial epithets, open hatred towards any race or religion will not be tolerated.

referring to "white" people as "albinos" is a racial epithet and should be deleted, there is no getting around this fact
Allowing it justifies similar offensive posts from CT and cassiterides

lzkh
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lzkh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Due to the present conflict and grivences from posters I will place some rules upon this forum based upon racism.

Talk of racial politics will not be banned but any depictions or invoking violence against any racial group will not be tolerated. This also extends to religion or sexual orientation.
As far as topics such as Eugenics or racial biodiversity, these topics are not encouraged but will not be censored. I realize these topics are of contested political and academic debate but censoring topics will deprive many non-white people the chance to counter them. However, I donot want topics such as ''Negroes/Crackas are inferior'' Previous topics like Negroes are ugly will not be tolerated either. I encourage you to simply discuss the statistics or scientific data instead of injecting emotionalism.

Know I ask everybody to comment on this.

I agree with you. these racists need to be replied to. in the old archives you see white nord, evil euro and the rest being harshly confronted by rasol and the rest. this is nothing new, but what seems new is the difference between the old raicsts and now.

evil euro and the others were racist but they debated in a legit format, put their info on the table and people replied likewise. but now the racists are starting multiple new threads on the same thing, multiple racist threads within a short time, filled with racist pictures, multiple new threads on the same topic, sometimes 5 or 6 new topics in a day, and so on. this is the difference.

Mile111 and his albino theory is different from them. he is not starting 10 new threads a day. he is not posting the most extreme pictures of white people, and condemning the whole race as ugly. he is not roaming from thead to thread making racist comments at all hours. you can also tell the racists as they make the multiple attack threads. the same 3 or 4 accounts show up early in their threads. what they are trying to do is create so many new threads that the ones with good information are driven away. i think you should keep an eye on those accounts constantly doing new threads in a short time period, and on certain themes.

They are not doing legitimate debate as in the old days but multiple racist troll attacks. when people see these duplicate thread attacks they get pissed. so you are justified in shutting them down, and people will not react so much when they see these multiple threads by the same person or the same few accounts. once you stop these bad apples the board will return to more quiet times. I don't think people should be criticizing you when you don't have full admin powers.

Posts: 124 | From: Zurich | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ so racist remarks are ok if they are not too many times?
lzkh
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lzkh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyin' is one of the biggest offenders! look up above. She posted under another account called dhdoxies, then mixed up her 'replies' between dhdoxies and lying, and had to clean it up under her lying account so it could not be traced back, or vice versa. Notice how lyin pretends now to be following up to the dhdoxies post, one she herself created with the doxies account. i saw it myself. she is one of the biggest racists on here, and one of the biggest users of multiple account to keep stoking conflict. Like claus said, notice what she does with that link and how she tries to get others to do the dirty work.

Now she up here pretending as if she is holier than thou. lying is also one of the worse offenders in creating many new threads, sometimes 5 or 6 a day, sometimes all on the same topic but with only slight changes, and she is often among the first to reply to the racist threads to build them up with traffic, using her other account names. lying is one of the biggest culprits! causing, aiding and abetting conflict and racism on the forums!

Posts: 124 | From: Zurich | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lzkh:
Lyin' is one of the biggest offenders! look up above. She posted under another account called dhdoxies, then forgot she was logged in as dhdoxies as she made her 'reply', and had to switch to her lyingass name account to erase the 'reply' or duplicate post so it could not be traced back, or vice versa. Notice how lyin pretends now to be following up to the dhdoxies post, one she herself created with the doxies account. i saw it myself. she is one of the biggest racists on here, and one of the biggest users of multiple account to keep stoking conflict. Like claus said, notice what she does with that link and how she tries to get others to do the dirty work.

Now she up here as if she is holier than thou. lying is also one of the offenders in creating many new threads, sometimes 5 or 6 a day, sometimes all on the same topic but with only slight changes, and she is often among the first to reply to the racist threads to build them up with traffic, using her other account names. lying is one of the biggest culprits! causing, aiding and abetting conflict and racism on the forums!

you're a bullshit artist making up lies.
I am not doxies never have been. Besides the doxies comment is not racist anyway

Either you have example with links of current threads on the first page that are racist or you don't.

here is another racist comment in Mike's thread:

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] ^Good question, but you must remember that there were three (3) Roman Empires - and of course that the Albinos are such degenerate liars that none of their accounts can be trusted.

I would put up a casiterides thread too if there was one on the main page, However there are zero on the main page at this time so stop faking the funk about 5 or 6 a day, it's a lie
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
DHDoxies, its funny I was accused of the opposite of your accusations which was defending white racists. You can't really win on this board can you? Either way, I suggest you do the same as anybody else if you have a disagreement which is send me a personal message about the ''racial'' attack and I will investigate it. I am trying my best to curtail the extreme racism on this board without censoring countering points of view.
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com