EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » WHITES: ENDEMIC TYR+ ALBINOIDS big deal (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: WHITES: ENDEMIC TYR+ ALBINOIDS big deal
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, playing the radical is such a passe pose.
I leave that to clowns unable to write rationally.

I had previously brought up the Russian swamps
albino origin of whites. I had read it in Rogers
many decades ago. Then two decades ago I read
Finch's idea about whites originating from albinoids.

Since the idea has been around for damn near a
century and was first promulgated by whites
themselves I see nothing radical nor racist
about it. It's just another alternative view
on something no one knows for sure, that being,
how did the pure blanco arise.

I am neither naive nor sentimental about Ausar's role.
He defends white complaints against albino usage and
white nudity but turns a blind eye to threads labeling
blacks as dirt skins and grotesqueries and will permit
black nudity using primitive savagery as an alibi.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK - Just musing on recent observations, thought your insight might be useful.

While strolling in a predominately Jewish area, I noticed a "Dark" haired woman with a Blonde haired child - this is not uncommon.

I thought to myself, "don't you know that you are going "Backward" why are you doing that?

I noted Doxies almost hysterical assertion that Albinos are not Albinos.

Then I see the news headline:

Autism Linked to Inherited Gene Mutations, Particularly From Dad.

http://news.yahoo.com/autism-linked-inherited-gene-mutations-particularly-dad-155039562--abc-news-health.html

It got me wondering if Blacks were afflicted with Autism. Of course Albinos don't publish that kind of thing. But I got a good indication from this study:

African Americans and
Autism: Research

Gene interaction raises autism risk in blacks and whites.

The study of 54 African American families and 557 Caucasian families in which a member had autism were analyzed. Researchers analyzed genes that regulate a brain chemical or neurotransmitter called GABA along chromosome 15. Chromosome 15 has been linked to autism.

http://www.child-autism-parent-cafe.com/african-americans-and-autism.html

I think 54 verses 557 answers the question.

From you:

Is Autism related to deficient Melanin?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sigh!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Mike

Melanin is related indirectly to Autism by it's relationship with Neuromelanin.

Melanin, the source of skin pigmentation, is also found in the brain and I know of at least a particular fungus (the one responsible for Valley Fever) which targets melanin.
Having seen a lot of fair kids with autism, I'm not implying that mercury was "designed" to target minorities per se. But it would it would be interesting to find out that some races were impacted more severely than others in certain waysor had higher mortality from mercury exposure.

Dr. Breggin specified that Valley Fever spores may be attracted to melanin in the brain.
As far as I know, it has never been reported whether African Americans, Native Americans or Amerindian Hispanics in particular have more neuromelanin than whites, though some African American social theorists believe this to be true.
One study found that those from India (and presumably others of similar ancestry) may have less neuromelanin in brain tissue than whites. Seemingly there can be differences in neuromelanin concentrations between races that do not necessarily hinge on precise depth of skin color, though one might predict more neuromelanin in those with more skin melanin, barring some anomalies.
From what I understand, neuromelanin can be found especially in the brainstem—specifically in the locus coeruleus—and in the substantia nigra among other sites.
Neuromelanin is not observable in the brains of infants of any race until about age one and tends to rise through the lifespan until after age sixty, at which point it remains constant until extremely old age according to some sources. Neuromelanin is also reduced in certain disease processes. It’s the reduction of neuromelanin in the substantia nigra and locus coeruleus which is associated with “idiopathic” Parkinson’s. For some recognized cases of toxically-induced Parkinson’s, neuromelanin is apparently reduced in the substantia nigra but not the locus coeruleus.
Certain substances are drawn to melanin: in one form of pesticide-induced Parkinson’s, evidence was found that pigmented neurons in the substantia nigra had absorbed this particular pesticide. In the case of Valley Fever, it was conjectured that spores have affinity for melanin and exceed the cells’ defenses—which are otherwise quite formidable.

The few autopsies that were ever performed on those who died of Valley Fever frequently found coccidioidomycosal absesses on the substantia nigra and in the locus coeruleus within the brainstem—both highly pigmented areas of the brain. A high percentage of victims in one study—who were largely Hispanic— also had diabetes, which researchers thought could play a role in vascular susceptibility to the spores. But not all fatalities had compromised health: something else was making certain individuals particularly vulnerable to this disease and, as it turned out, the US military was interested in why.

As the story goes, the US military found the fatal cases of Valley Fever compelling, but not in terms of helping victims of the disease. Instead the military reportedly researched the potential of the fungus for use as a biological weapon. One can only assume who the targets of these speculative biological weapons were intended to be. Apparently military researchers released a nearly identical but less pathogenic fungus to the Coccidioidomycosis spore in a navy depot to observe how the fungus might spread on shoes. Bits and pieces of this incident are scattered about the web and more may be buried in books I haven’t yet read.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2010/06/part-ii-the-tipping-point-questions-about-autism-history-race-and-melanin.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

While strolling in a predominately Jewish area, I noticed a "Dark" haired woman with a Blonde haired child - this is not uncommon.

I thought to myself, "don't you know that you are going "Backward" why are you doing that?

http://news.yahoo.com/autism-linked-inherited-gene-mutations-particularly-dad-155039562--abc-news-health.html

It got me wondering if Blacks were afflicted with Autism. Of course Albinos don't publish that kind of thing. But I got a good indication from this study:

African Americans and

The study of 54 African American families and 557 Caucasian families in which a member had autism were analyzed. Researchers analyzed genes that regulate a brain chemical or neurotransmitter called GABA along chromosome 15. Chromosome 15 has been linked to autism.

From you:

I have aspergers. A theory is that it originated with Neanderthal, see -

Ekblad, Leif. “The Neanderthal theory of autism, Asperger and ADHD.” www.rdos.net. N.p., 24 Apr. 2001. Web. 4 June 2010.

and -

http://www.neanderthalproject.com/?tag=aspergers-syndrome

Most these conditions are only found in White Europeans -

quote:
Phenylketonuria

This European genetic defect bears a sharp diagnostic resemblance to autism.

Huntington’s Disease

This disease originated in Western Europe, and is rare in Asians and in Africans. Interestingly, this disease protects against cancer and infectious diseases. If present in Neanderthal along with complementary alleles to guard against its adverse effects, it would go a long way towards explaining the long Neanderthal life span. It is conceivable that it may have played a role in allowing Neanderthals to hibernate.

Psoriasis

Another condition with a higher presence in people of European descent.

Multiple Sclerosis

This disease is also more highly represented in people of European descent, and its frequency increases along with latitude.

IgA, Celiac, Autoimmune Diseases, and Autism

Low levels of IgA are present in autoimmune diseases such as Celiac. Studies also confirm that individuals with autism have low levels of IgA. This condition is also known as gluten-intolerance, and its distribution in the population is also mostly within people of European descent. Neanderthals were carnivores, and did not have complexes for processing the gluten found in grains

Bearing in mind White Europeans have Neanderthal DNA, then there is probably a link.

Your albino theory though is nonsense.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A BRIEF LOOK AT THE STRIA VASCULARIS IN AIT – CARIN S. SMIT

Melanin Receptors[i]of the inner ear, AIT and Metabolism

Melanin, a form of pigments, doesn't only occur in the skin, brain and eyes. In humans, melanin[ii] is found in skin, hair, the pigmented tissue underlying the iris, the medulla and zona reticularis of the adrenal gland, the bones, heart, the stria vascularis of the inner ear, and in pigment-bearing neurons of certain deep brain nuclei such as the locus ceruleus and the substantia nigra. The area in the ear, called the stria vascularis, where melanin is found, is of special importance to AIT as it possibly represents both a locus of toxicity and a rationale for a probable mechanism for detoxification, as it is energized by acoustic energy, likely aiding in the restoration of auditory lesions through intensive acoustic stimulation.
Melanin Containing Hormone R2 is only found in some primates and carnivores, including ferrets, dogs and man.

Larsson[iii] explains that various drugs and other chemicals, such as organic amines, metals, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, etc., are bound to melanin and retained in pigmented tissues for long periods. He stresses that the physiological significance of the binding is not evident, but it has been suggested that the melanin protects the pigmented cells and adjacent tissues by absorbing potentially harmful substances, which then are slowly released in nontoxic concentrations.

Figure 30: Cross-section of cochlea showing stria vascularis

-

Long-term exposure, on the other hand, may build up high levels of noxious chemicals, stored on the melanin, which ultimately may cause degeneration in the melanin-containing cells, and secondary lesions in surrounding tissues. E.g. in the inner ear, the pigmented cells are located close to the receptor cells, and melanin binding may be an important factor in the development of some inner ear lesions. He speculates that neuromelanin in the brain, is present in nerve cells in the extra pyramidal system, and the melanin affinity of certain neurotoxic agents may be involved in the development of parkinsonism, and possibly tardive dyskinesia, whereas I would like to speculate that in young children, it might be one of the key contributing reasons why we see such significant sensory disturbances (ocular and auditory) in children with autism.

1 Nordlund,J.J., Boissy, R.E., Hearing, V.J., King, R.A., Oetting, W.S. & Ortonne, J.P. , 2006. The Pigmentary System, 2nd Ed., Wiley-Blackwell.

3 Larsson, B.S. 1993. Interaction Between Chemicals and Melanin. Wiley Inner Science.

4 Listening to the Sound of Skin Cancer inOptic Letters, Optical Society of America

5 Bartels, S., Ito, S., Trune, D.R. & Nuttall, A.L., 2001. Noise-induced hearing loss: the effect of melanin in the stria vascularis.

6 Barrenäs ML, Axelsson A. The development of melanin in the stria vascularis of the gerbil. In Acta Otolaryngol. 1992;112(1):50-8.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

African Americans and

From you:

I was only telling the truth Mikey boy white people hating black racist black supremacist. White people are not Albinos and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a dark haired White woman having children with a blond or red haired White man & having blond or red haired children.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks MK.

Cass, I don't agree, note the following.

Coccidioidomycosis (Valley fever)
In order of decreasing risk, people of Filipino, African, Native American, Hispanic, and Asian descent are susceptible to the disseminated form of the disease - the most serious.

Obviously there is a melanin component to susceptibility.

You people need to be less into denial, and more into investigating the role of melanin.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
"The most conspicuous feature in idiopathic parkinsonism is the degeneration of pigmented neurons in the substantia nigra.

A major problem for the study of the significance of neuromelanin for the development of parkinsonism is that common experimenal
animals lack neuromelanin in substantia nigra.

The aim of this study was to develop an in vitro model that could be used to study the role of neuromelanin in chemically induced toxicity in dopaminergic cells.
Cultured neuron-like PC12 cells were exposed to synthetic dopamine melanin (0-1.0 mg/ml) for 48 h, resulting in uptake of dopamine melanin particles into the cells. The intracellular distribution of dopamine melanin granules was similar to that found in neuromelanin-containing neurons.
Dopamine melanin, up to 0.5 mg/ml, had negligible effects on ultrastructure, induction of the endoplasmic reticulum-stress protein glucose regulating protein 78, activation of caspase-3 and cell viability.
The decreased cell viability in response to the cytotoxic peptide amyloid-beta25-35 was similar in melanin-loaded cells and in control cells without melanin.

The results of the studies suggest that melanin-loaded PC12 cells can serve as an in vitro model for studies on the role of neuromelanin for the toxicity of chemicals, in particular neurotoxicants with melanin affinity, in pigmented neurons."

Ostergren, A., Svensson, A.L., Lindquist, N.G., Brittebo, E.B.,
Dopamine melanin-loaded PC12 cells: a model for studies on pigmented neurons, Pigment Cell Research, Volume 18 Issue 4 Page 306, August 2005
 -

-

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[quote]I am neither naive nor sentimental about Ausar's role.
black nudity using primitive savagery as an alibi.(/quote)

This is a gross mischaracterization so I would appreciate it if you stop spreading this mistruth. I deleted all racial threads in which posters thought were racist. That includes derogatory comments about white or black people. Personally, I would have kept all racial posts except posters like elemental and claus started making a big deal about the posts so I decided that it would be best to censor the racist posts.
You feel I have been partial somehow defending white people over black people but I assure I have no sympathy towards white people.

The nudity issue was actually brought up to me from a non-white female poster. I decided that nudity could be allowed if it was apart of the culture of the people being posted. You complained about that and so I decided to ban all nudity in general.

You are a very knowledgable person and I respect you, so I ask you kindly to back off me. I am trying the best I can to run this forum and bring it back to serious discussion.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
[quote]I am neither naive nor sentimental about Ausar's role.
black nudity using primitive savagery as an alibi.(/quote)

This is a gross mischaracterization so I would appreciate it if you stop spreading this mistruth. I deleted all racial threads in which posters thought were racist. That includes derogatory comments about white or black people. Personally, I would have kept all racial posts except posters like elemental and claus started making a big deal about the posts so I decided that it would be best to censor the racist posts.
You feel I have been partial somehow defending white people over black people but I assure I have no sympathy towards white people.

The nudity issue was actually brought up to me from a non-white female poster. I decided that nudity could be allowed if it was apart of the culture of the people being posted. You complained about that and so I decided to ban all nudity in general.

You are a very knowledgable person and I respect you, so I ask you kindly to back off me. I am trying the best I can to run this forum and bring it back to serious discussion.

Now I know why you are still allowing Mike & IronLion & MelanKing, and ilk to continue using Albino as a racist epithet when referring to Whites. Secretly you hate Whites the same as they do at least it is in the open now.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxies, despite my bias I feel that I have been fair to all points of views. If you read my post to TruthandRights I clarify my view on ''race'' in America. Everybody is predjudice no matter how much liberal posturing is put up as a defense. People like being around people phenotypically like themselves. You will note that I never speak against white nationalists because I know that is only natural.

The problem with America is two distinct groups with a bad history has been forced to live together and so you get the results such as Trayvon Martin and black kids beating up whites who venture into predominately black areas.

Let's not detract from alTakruri's thread unless you have data to refute the argument. If you have issues with my stance on ''white'' people send me a private message or start a thread.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
ausar - You will note that Cass made a personal reference above. Please stand ready to delete any inappropriate reference to same.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Ausar

Just keeping it real, man.
I'm just the jester.
You're the king.
Everybody needs a critic.

You should've needed no prompting to protect
the sacredness of the Black Woman's nudity.

In case you didn't get my chicken coop coup analogy, the
horses ran from the barn it's too late to shut the barndoor.

Anyway, in the future when I'm being satyrical
in addressing criticism your way, I'll try using a
jester hat image so you don't get uptight about
"gross mischaracterizations" that are only barbs
of satire critique.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
ausar - You will note that Cass made a personal reference above. Please stand ready to delete any inappropriate reference to same.

Mike if you are talking about the white people hating, black racist black supremacist bit, that wasn't Cass it was me. Since this is a thread about the "albino" origins of Whites, I would appreciate you posting any unbiased proof you may have to show how this is true.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Which only proves that you don't actually read anything.

But your statement:
"White people are not Albinos and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a dark haired White woman having children with a blond or red haired White man & having blond or red haired children."

Does bring to mind an interesting observation:

The "Dumb Blonde" movement.

Blacks didn't come up with that, Albinos did.

But in my own experience, I see no basis for the prejudice. As a matter of fact, the dumbest Albino females that I have known, were "Dark" haired - like you?

Leaving me to wonder what is the real reason for prejudice against Blondes. Perhaps to discourage "Going Backwards"?

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
It's time to recoup the loses and buy a new hatchery. I realize its in decay but I am not pulling the plug.

I don't mind crtique if its justified. I take your critque since I respect you and that you have probably contributed the most to my understanding but I ask you to be a little fair.

altakruri, find all posts you find racially offensive and I will delete them. You have my word. Please note I am very busy with pharmacy school.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
^Which only proves that you don't actually read anything.

But your statement:
"White people are not Albinos and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a dark haired White woman having children with a blond or red haired White man & having blond or red haired children."

Does bring to mind an interesting observation:

The "Dumb Blonde" movement.

Blacks didn't come up with that, Albinos did.

But in my own experience, I see no basis for the prejudice. As a matter of fact, the dumbest Albino females that I have known, were "Dark" haired - like you?

Leaving me to wonder what is the real reason for prejudice against Blondes. Perhaps to discourage "Going Backwards"?

Ohh I read what is said, I have yet to see you post any unbiased proof, only biased. LOL, Most White men love blonds & red heads. This thread isn't about me Mikey boy. You might call my hair "dark" its what some would call light brown w/ a very red tint or what some would call dark blond. Anyhow this thread isn't about me. I'll be waiting for that unbiased proof Mike.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

That's why I told you to forget about this place
and do YOU, i.e., the real life that really counts.

You can't afford to the time it takes to
moderate this place to the point of a 180°

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Ohh I read what is said, I have yet to see you post any unbiased proof, only biased. LOL, Most White men love blonds & red heads. This thread isn't about me Mikey boy. You might call my hair "dark" its what some would call light brown w/ a very red tint or what some would call dark blond. Anyhow this thread isn't about me. I'll be waiting for that unbiased proof Mike.

Oh, so YOU'RE Blonde.

Okay then, Damn it hurts me to do this;

At this point I have no choice but to yield to the greater wisdom of the worlds Albino Men!

There, I've said it!

Damn!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Oh, so YOU'RE Blonde.

Okay then, Damn it hurts me to do this;

At this point I have no choice but to yield to the greater wisdom of the worlds Albino Men!

There, I've said it!

Damn!

Depends on who you ask LOL, to some my hair is "dark" blond w/ a very red tint, to some it is light brown w/ a very red tint, I've even had someone say my hair is auburn. Again this thread isn't about me,if you wish to discuss me w/ me then private message me and we will discuss me. Still waiting for that unbiased proof on the topic at hand, that topic being Whites & albinohood.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I provide a "Rational" evidential explanation for your existence. You provide denial and nothing more. Hardly seems fair - try coming back with a little more.

BTW - In other venues, you would be surprised at how many Albinos agree, and are grateful to finally have an explanation.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Truth is light!

Most importantly, one can finally get the psychological help for the genetic cycle in which you find your self trapped.

The graphs above exposes and explains it all.
Albinism is root of a number of major mental illnesses.
They originate due to genetic failure of;

1) Inherited OCA
2) Inadequate Melanin in Embyro leading to eye/hair color other than brown/black.
3) Pineal Gland Calcification
4) Substantia nigra neuromelanin degradation
5) Inherited traits. Ocular Defects, Pigment & Amino Acid (Neuromelanin transmitter) Disorders, Sensory deprecation, UV damage susceptibility, Immunity deficiencies, Mental illness
* Mental illness is more common in people whose biological family members also have a mental illness. You may have a genetic vulnerability to developing a mental illness, and your life situation may trigger the actual mental illness if you're already at risk.
Insomnia, Depression, Bi-Polar Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia, ADHD/ADD, Psychotic Disorders, Dementia of the Alzheimer's, Delusional Disorder, are all linked to OCA and resultant breakdown of Melanin and immunization systems.

Unfortunately, the trouble does not stop her. Melanin is also essential n the Reproductive system. The above stages of OCA will also show adverse effects of reproduction with candidates exhibiting the following symptoms;
-Erectile dysfunction
-Male Erectile Disorder
-Gender Dysphoria
-Premature Ejaculation
-Dyspareunia
-Female fertility issues

What a terrible place to be.
Why isn't the role of melanin taught in every school to every child.

As the above chart clearly shows, over 100M Americans are affected by some form of mental illness associated with Melanin and Neurotransmitter defects, I.E., Sleep Disorders, Depression, Hearing loss, etc.
Very likely a huge percentage of these are Albinos in high areas of responsibility and leadership, explaining that feeling you have that the world is being run by lunatics.

Open discussion must be forced to confront the reality of this terrible disease.
It must finally be tracked down in every corner of the globe, isolated and eradicated, for the good of humanity.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ausar, better get on this one. MelaninKing is making Racist remarks & is calling for the genocide & murder of Whites.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Your ailment causes you to over-react, suffer imaginary delusion of unfair persecution. No where in my above post, does it mention or allude or imply to, "race".
BTW: Albinos have no "Race".

Like most mentally ill, you are likely in deep emotional denial regarding the symptoms of insanity, rendering voluntary treatment difficult and free to propagate to the next generation, by inheritance.

What I actually propose is to identify these infected individuals and formulate/apply an effective strategy to correct this very serious and possibly world wrecking mutation.

Killing should be reserved for the most dangerously Psychopathic (Dexter/George Bush/Zionist) elements who would unchecked, murder millions.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malanking, blacks are not immune to diseases and genetic defects, quite the contrary -

HIV

Black Americans make up 13 percent of the U.S. population but account for over 50 percent of all new cases of HIV.

Almost 70 percent of all newly diagnosed HIV-positive women in the United States are black.

Black women are 23 times more likely to be diagnosed with AIDS than white women.

Genital Herpes

39 percent of American Blacks are infected compared to 12 percent of whites.

48% of American Black females have herpes.

A jaw-dropping 48 percent of black women between ages 14 and 49 have the virus which causes genital herpes, says the federal agency. Blacks in general are more than three times as likely as whites to have herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) (39.2 percent vs. 12.3 percent).

http://www.theroot.com/views/nearly-half-black-women-have-herpes

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/09/us-ps-herpes-usa-idUSTRE62846Q20100309

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Malanking, blacks are not immune to diseases and genetic defects, quite the contrary -

HIV

Genital Herpes

http://www.theroot.com/views/nearly-half-black-women-have-herpes

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/09/us-ps-herpes-usa-idUSTRE62846Q20100309

I never said blacks were immune to disease.
This is simply a defensive response, reacting in denial due to the information above.

Blacks are also in need of psychological readjustment due to centuries of being subjected to a warped reality (Albino's).
Advanced Stockholm, PTSS, depresssion are some of the illnesses effecting blacks.
As they continue to blindly intermix with whites/Jews, increased cases of OCA related defects will rise in Mulatto populations proportionate to recognized genetic inheritance parameters.

Now that we recognize the danger, we can put an end to this march to certain madness.

The OCA path is a certain Psychological/Psychological/Sociological dead-end, and must be eradicated using all means available.

There are millions of these psychos running freely about, with large to unlimited financial and material resources available to them.
That's scary!

Sergey Mamontov Dismembers Roommate After Sheepshead Bay Party: Police

A 50-year old Brooklyn man admitted to police authorities he had murdered his 55-year old roommate in a fistfight during a party that occurred on March 25.

Investigators stormed into Sergey Mamontov's Sheepshead Bay apartment on Tuesday to discover the victim's dismembered body stuffed inside a refrigerator.

According to The New York Post, Mamontov had also attempted to dissolve his roommate's remains in a five-gallon bucket and eight Clorox bottles containing a rib cage and several other body parts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/sergey-mamontov-dismembers-roommate_n_1402490.html

Trayvon Martin: Lawyer Raises Questions About Role Of Shooter's Ex-Judge Father In Investigation

On Monday, Robert Crump, who represents Martin's family along with Jackson, sent a letter to the Justice Department which said that on the night of the shooting "family members of shooter George Zimmerman were present at the police department."

Last week, Robert Zimmerman appeared on a local television news broadcast to defend his son. In addition to reporting a threat Martin allegedly made to Zimmerman just before he was shot — which did not appear in the police report — he said that his role as a magistrate judge had little bearing on the investigation.

"Do you think being a judge affected this case in any way?" the reporter asked. "Do you think they gave George an easier time because of this?"

Robert Zimmerman said it did not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/trayvon-martin-lawyer-rai_n_1403282.html

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
^ Your ailment causes you to over-react, suffer imaginary delusion of unfair persecution. No where in my above post, does it mention or allude or imply to, "race".

Like most mentally ill, you are likely in deep emotional denial regarding the symptoms of insanity, rendering voluntary treatment difficult and free to propagate to the next generation, by inheritance.

What I actually propose is to identify these infected individuals and formulate/apply an effective strategy to correct this very serious and possibly world wrecking mutation.

Killing should be reserved for the most dangerously Psychopathic (Dexter/George Bush/Zionist) elements who would unchecked, murder millions.

First I'm not mentally ill, stop trying to project your delusions on me. Second there is NOTHING wrong with being a White person, Albinos do have a race, whatever race they belong to, Albino Blacks belong to the Negro race, Albino Asians the Mongoloid race, Albino Whites belong to the Caucasian race. Third what you are talking about amounts to GENOCIDE. There doesn't have to be killing for it to be GENOCIDE. Taking measures to prevent White people from having children such as forced sterilization, forced interracial marriage, forced abortion, etc is a definition of GEONOCIDE as set forth by the Genocide Convention Of 1948.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The content of this thread is reasonable, presenting one theory for how depigmenation occured,

WHITES: ENDEMIC TYR+ ALBINOIDS big deal

^^^^ However the title of the thread is racist for a variety of reasons just like the Anglo_Pyramidologist thread:

" Why do black people hate their nappy hair texture? " (AE forum pg 2) is also racist.

^^^^ the proper title of this thread could have been " Why do SOME black people hate their nappy hair texture? "

But the title is racist because it assumes all black people hate their hair. It's a disrespectful title.

WHITES: ENDEMIC TYR+ ALBINOIDS big deal

^^^ This as a thread title is racist
Even the mainstream theory called
"The Vitamin D Hypothesis"
has the word "Hypothesis" in it
But this title has no word to indicate that it is a Hypothesis or Theory.
It states the concept as if it is a fact and alTakruri knew exactly what he was doing.

An acceptable title would be something like

"The Albinism Theory of Depigmented Populations"
or
"Charles Finch on Albanoids and Prehistoric Euroepans"

But instead it's "WHITES:" with capital letters and a colon after it as if here's the facts.
Of course many of the East Asians are not included for some reason in this theory which attempts to insert a word representing a birth DEFECT and mixes that up with evolutionary processes. (we're not mad at pale Asians so we'll just leave them out of the albinism scarlet letter-racism by omission)
Still it's legitimate as a THEORY.

But alTakruri has already come to a conclusion in his thread title

WHITES: ENDEMIC TYR+ ALBINOIDS

^^^ It's presented as a truth no indication of a theory
and he's very "clever" he inserts this word "Endemic" not even in the article a word which has connotations of disease (racist implications)
What is Albinism? It's a birth defect.
Therefore if we look at the title of the thread it's no different from calling it

WHITES: ENDEMIC BIRTH DEFECTIVES

no different at all alTakruri, wiley one. >>>Not presented as a question but as an answer
and now you have degraded yourself and joined the racist ranks of Mike and MK's pseudo scholarship, justifying using "albino" as a synonym for "white"

alTakruri is hypocritical in presenting a theory about "Caucasian Origins" while pretending not to subscribe to the concept of race.
-putting forward a theory which supports racial classification and uses the word "Caucasian" all throughout.
Then in some other thread he'll act like the word had no meaning.
And now it's not even an ISM it's an OID-
"Albanoid"
A word to join the ranks of the other "OIDS"
Negr-oid, and Mongol-oid

But what about the fact that Mike sometimes has some interesting pictures and research?
That's fine but he could have made a thread on "fake" classical sculpture with out talking about "albino defective liars".

Here's Mike's comment:

" I am at a loss to understand why a Turk mulatto would take it upon himself to delete a thread exposing how the Albinos falsify ancient artifacts to make them appear to be White people."

^^^ the person who said this is clearly a scumbag and idiot talking to ausar like that and alTakturi runs in to defend a person who calls ausar a "Turk Mulatto".
He then goes on to use the word "Albino" interchangeably with "white" when this birth defect affects people all over the world, with most cases in Africa.

Mike also calls our people Niggers frequently:

Mike111 post in

Mali - Tuareg rebels want their own nation (Page 1)

Originally posted by claus3600:
I was in Timbuktu back in November and the guy showing me around was a tuareg, actually a black guy.

....."He,he,he: Damn, how could niggers be THAT stupid?"...
Another example of original people's innocence to "Racial" thinking is found with the Arabs; (you all know that I consider them the dumbest Niggers EVER! but for the sake of the narrative)....
How strange it is that this 64 year old "Jigga-Boo" saw nothing alarming about rebels with Turk leaders, over-running most of his country"

Now the fact that this post is allowed justifies anybody using the term
We don't need this

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

First I'm not mentally ill, stop trying to project your delusions on me. Second there is NOTHING wrong with being a White person, Albinos do have a race, whatever race they belong to, Albino Blacks belong to the Negro race, Albino Asians the Mongoloid race, Albino Whites belong to the Caucasian race. Third what you are talking about amounts to GENOCIDE. There doesn't have to be killing for it to be GENOCIDE. Taking measures to prevent White people from having children such as forced sterilization, forced interracial marriage, forced abortion, etc is a definition of GEONOCIDE as set forth by the Genocide Convention Of 1948.
Enough with the crazy talk.

The OCA defect is like cancer.
As shown, the presence of OCA carries with it; Optical, Audio, Immunization, Psychological, and Reproductive negative trade-offs.

We need to expand on getting more Albinism non-profit help programs in place. Additional funded treatment programs, both physical and psychological are needed from decades of neglect.
Sing the petition to Washington D.C., to President Obama to add mandatory Albinism care to his health package.

Infected Albinos need to be treated ASAP, and preventive maintenance needs to be given to at-risk OCA carrier women to ensure they no longer breed sub-human blue-eyed, blond haired, defective humans.

Go Green. Clean up the Earth. Clean up The Human Body.
MISSION: To Eradicate the OCA defect from Humanity.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
^ genocidal black supremacist maniac...

His sick fantasy is a world where all white woman are breeding with black men. In reality, this rarely ever happens, according to marriage stats 98.7% of white women are married to white men and are raising white children.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

His sick fantasy is a world where all white woman are breeding with black men. In reality, this rarely ever happens, according to marriage stats 98.7% of white women are married to white men and are raising white children.

No.
I wouldn't touch an Albino woman any more than I would a woman with cystic Fibrosis or Tay-Sachs Disease defects.

These woman need to get the treatment they've been denied by their psychotic male counterparts, ASAP!!!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

No.
I wouldn't touch an Albino woman any more than I would a woman with cystic Fibrosis or Tay-Sachs Disease defects.

These woman need to get the treatment they've been denied by their psychotic male counterparts, ASAP!!!

Ok MelaninKing please describe the treatment you believe Whites particularly White women such as myself should be given for our "defect".
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Keep popping the Pills your White Male Majority has been pushing on you.

After all, with all of the data we've reviewed, it should be crystal clear the GOP has women's best interests at heart.
They'll treat your symptoms to death. [Wink]

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:

After all, with all of the data we've reviewed, it should be crystal clear the GOP has women's best interests at heart.

Will you just answer the question please? I repeat, describe this "treatment" that you believe we Whites particularly White women need to undergo to take care of this "albino problem". BTW the only pills I take are Centrum Vitamins (the Women's Formula).
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Will you just answer the question please? I repeat, describe this "treatment" that you believe we Whites particularly White women need to undergo to take care of this "albino problem". BTW the only pills I take are Centrum Vitamins (the Women's Formula).
Brown bulls balls.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Doxie is a very nice woman, I'm sure, but she is also a hopeless tease: note her conversations with malibudusul. Poor boy, what to make of a woman who says no, with an undercurrent of yes. Many a poor boy has found himself dead, or in prison as a result. Then again, perhaps Doxie is just showing symptoms of "jungle fever" in which case, those things that you mentioned Lion, might come in handy.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
^Doxie is a very nice woman, I'm sure, but she is also a hopeless tease: note her conversations with malibudusul. Poor boy, what to make of a woman who says no, with an undercurrent of yes. Many a poor boy has found himself dead, or in prison as a result. Then again, perhaps Doxie is just showing symptoms of "jungle fever" in which case, those things that you mentioned Lion, might come in handy.

How the heck was I teasing Mali? I told him straight out I do NOT like Black guys. That's the problem with you Black men you think that every White woman wants you and won't take NO for an answer.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^To quote Madeline Kahn;

It's True, It's True!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

How the heck was I teasing Mali? I told him straight out I do NOT like Black guys. That's the problem with you Black men you think that every White woman wants you and won't take NO for an answer.
DHD

You need lots and lots of melanin and melatonin... lol! There is your cure, period!

In the recent past, your ancestors ate the bodies of the Pharaohs, also called mumia.

Today, they extract melatonin from the brain of dead black people, or aborted black babies, and sell as pills.

Samma of the albino girls I know..., from brown bulls balls....

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

According to recent dating site research, 1 million surveyed, 95% of white woman only seek a white male partner. Only 5% 'approach' a black man.

In a nutshell 95% of white woman reject black men, and 70% of black woman are single as black men reject them. So you end up with loads of sexually frustrated single black males, it's why most their anger is directed at white men through envy.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^In an incident not too long ago, an Albino girl, in a conversation with an Albino male, admitted that she would consider a Black partner for sex.

She barely lived to tell the tale.

So much for YOUR surveys.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White women want
black men

But they can not admit
then transforms to love to hate
everyone
know
hate excessive
it is
love
Freud explains.

They love this chocolate skin
He wants to lick
bite, suck.
But they can not
then cashing his anger on us

This is very normal
mistreat people you love.
Who ever did this?

She refuses to date a black
but she meant yes
It is sad inside
And this becomes a vicious circle
she can not stop mistreating blacks.
When she is mistreating
she's saying: "Save Me, Please"
"I love the black"
"I want to marry
with a "

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Completing.

She wants to smell
Biting (She wants to take a piece)

99% OF WHITE GIRLS SUCK YOUR FINGER
WHEN TO SEE A Black!

-

-

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I do not know if you have read this news
Julia Gillard Prime Minister of Australia
could not hide his love for obama!
She is passionate by obama.
She must have been repressed
in adolescence
She loves black boy!

-
 -

-

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/11/17/obama-kiss-julia-gillard-australian-prime-minister-defence_n_1098891.html

I support that she can
a black man
and be very happy
She is completely in love!
This course!
when she returned home
She must have really sucked the finger
and Nail Biting
even bleed

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/D7ypXtwAhH9/President+Obama+Visits+Australia+Day+1/q8o8NuhqLpi

Poor mentally ill
White Girl!
 -
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-
Snub ... Muhammad Ali's nose indicates a quick-witted person

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2875607/What-your-nose-shape-says-about-you.html

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
In my country
many Nazis are arrested
with plans for countries

The Nazis are making plans for Countries
Why Can not I the one too?
WAKE UP BLACK MAN!
WAKE UP BLACK WOMAN!

The Nazis are spread across all countries.
You have no idea!
South Africa, Brazil, Argentina.
Armed, ready to enslave you

WAKE UP BLACK MAN!
WAKE UP BLACK WOMAN!

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Black girl offers KKK extremist a hug on Jerry Springer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKnlDxaNOIw&feature=related

Black people are an angel
are not vindictive.

In the black empire
we'll take care of the whites.
Women are well maintained
as I said.
The world belongs to black people
The original people.
Black people
The world should be governed
by black people
The whites will be treated well
but they must be controlled because
they have the devil
in the body.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
White woman love Black Man
The Proof!

White woman and Black Man
Oldest Lovers

White Woman
protects
his love

-

http://s14.postimage.org/yrt3dhw3z/mi00419c08a.jpg

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Okay
I do not know what

this is really happening
scene.
I would like to see
This colorful painting

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com