EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » WAS GOETHE BLACK?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WAS GOETHE BLACK?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOETHE (1741-1832)

-

(2) by Franz Jander

http://libweb5.princeton.edu/visual_materials/pulc/pulc_v_4_n_1.pdf

-

-

-

-

Cornelia Goethe, sister, by Goethe

-

-

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

August von Goethe, son: (1789-1830), Gewit, by Josph Schmeller (1823)

-

Whitened: Walther Wolfgang von Goethe, grandson, Walther Wolfgang von Goethe, grandson

-

-

-

Johann Caspar Goethe, Father.; by F.C.Vogel

-

http://shakespeare.let.uu.nl/sophie.bmp

Sophie of Sachsen-Weimar

Arthur Schopenhauer

-

-

-

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Marianne von Willemer

-

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

http://www.groene.nl/1997/39/goethe-als-plezierpoot

Was Goethe Gay?

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/21/weekinreview/true-romance-goethe-is-outed-and-germany-yawns.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Is Mel Gibson Black?

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://www.jwgoethe.org/node/63

Black portrait of August von Goethe, his son.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Ludwig van Beethoven: described as The Black Spaniard

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please.
No delusions.
Let's be serious.
I know that Beethoven was described as black
but the other has no description

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Please.
No delusions.
Let's be serious.

No delusions, I hate delusions
They were Black because there was
Black Superiority (1100-1848)
The whole group was Black,
at least black or brown of skin
self-identified as Black

-

Johan de Witt
they might have had other classical african
facial traits we do not know
I'm not identifying them one by one:
that would be silly

-

Anthony van Leeuwenhoek

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stopped coming
for this forum
because
is a waste of time.
Nothing to add.
Just repeat the same thing.
boring

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

After collecting portraits and images,
and much reading
I came up with a theory to explain all these images
Why they show people both as white and as black?
what are all these Moors?
why do whites HATE Blacks so much?
What did the Blacks do?
When, why, how.
Now I can explain almost everything.
where eurocentrism says: we do not know...

And I never payd much attention to the
as sholes on this forum

-

Why do they hate Blacks?

http://forum.politics.be/showpost.php?p=5776233&postcount=45

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Frederick, Duke of Saxony

[PDF]
Bonnefantenmuseum Maastricht Jaarverslag 2006
www.bonnefanten.nl/pdf/jaarverslag2006.pdf

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond we need to take this discussion to actual photos of people.
Focusing on art all the time lets someone slip into a magical fantasy land too much.
For example Sicilian actor Giuseppe Fiorello:

-

^^^

Is he

a) Black

b) black

c) unblack

d) blackish

e) pink

f) "black"

g) white

h) high yellow

-

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Please.
No delusions.
Let's be serious.

-
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Egmond we need to take this discussion to actual photos of people.
Focusing on art all the time lets someone slip into a magical fantasy land too much.
For example Sicilian actor Giuseppe Fiorello:

-

^^^

Is he

a) Black

b) black

c) unblack

d) blackish

e) pink

f) "black"

g) white

h) high yellow

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZtNmP6S2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCnw6aW2dDQ

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:
Please.
No delusions.
Let's be serious.

-
The elite was self-identified as Black. They revered the Moor as their ancestor.
How you call a person with black skin?
A white?

-

Filmmaker Olivier Hermanus of 'Skoonheit' fame was recently outed as 'coloured' by South African whites. They do not consider him white.

So the people, the European elite (1100-18480,i'm considering were brown and black of skin, identified as Blacks with images of Moors.

Off course, the all out purpose is to understand racism, and ending white supremacy.

The truly Black portraits we do not get to see.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com