EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » first Spain, then India, now Yemen..I think Typezeis is onto something

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first Spain, then India, now Yemen..I think Typezeis is onto something
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently ran across this Ebook..

Slave To King: The African Rulers of Medieval Yemen

http://www.amazon.com/Slave-To-King-Medieval-ebook/dp/B007T9SGR4/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335663074&sr=1-2

quote:
Product Description
In the 9th and 10th centuries enslaved East Africans were brought to the Ziyadid kingdom of Yemen. By the later 10th century they had become the Prime Ministers of the kingdom. One of the last such Prime Ministers formed a dynasty that was to last for almost a hundred and fifty years, repeatedly bouncing back from the political intrigue of their Arab neighbours. Zabid was the capital from which they ruled and is today a UNESCO World Heritage site. They were renowned builders and protectors of the architectural heritage of Yemen.

Slave To King: The African Rulers of Medieval Yemen is a book that tells a little known part of the history of Africans in Asia and of slavery as a whole. While telling this story it also bravely asserts that enslaved foreigners have earned the moral right to rule any land which they have helped to build. It also looks at the various attitudes that Arabs had towards Africans and how the latter managed to literally rise above them. A must read for those interested in an African history that stands tall and bows to none.

I think TypeZeis is onto something, I think there might be a forgotten African Empire that Europeans destroyed and are keeping out of history. I think that this "Empire" did something humilating in some way to Euros, it might have been mass enslavement like in North Africa, I don't know but something.

Ive always felt that the stuff Euros did to our ancestors was symbolic in a way, Lynchings(of all forms of corporal punishment why "Hang" someone from a tree??, Plantation Slavery, etc. How they singled us out as being the least productive of humanity..etc.

So now like in India and Oman there were Africans Ruling in Yemen and if we add during the middle Ages that Africans dominated in Somalia, Ethiopia, Zanzibar, that means Africans were at one point dominating majority of the Indian Sea Trade... [Eek!] then you add that in the Western Sudan where Ghana dominated North Africa and the Megreb in terms of wealth and political relationship..then the Sengelese based Almoravids ruled Western Sudan, the Megreb and Moorish Spain.

The question seems to be, what is being hidden..??

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOOOOOOOW you get it!!! ROFL Bro, Those people in Yemen were not effing slaves. These Eurocentric savages will lie about anything.

I am currently researching esoteric thought in Africa, among indigenous religions. So I have taken a detour on my theory about the lost kingdom. But I believe if our people who know spanish, french, arabic and maybe even German were to assemble a team and start researching the oldest manuscripts they could find from as early as possible in Europe, they will find the truth. I don't believe what ever this kingdom was and what ever it is we did will be written in english. THere is a book I was trying to get last year. Written in French (my french is very rusty). It is the biggest and most exhaustive book on Egyptian history ever written. Do you know, it is almost 70 years old or so. You can find it in French and you can find it in Spanish but not in English. I find that very peculiar.

think part of it is, African Americans were the first African group to wake up. We on the continent are asleep, we in the Caribbean and latin america are asleep but something activated the Afro American diaspora. So I dont see any of this stuff going into english, because Afro American researchers would expose to much with it. Do you find it funny that this piece of dog crap Hawass constantly harps on A. Americans, and how it is they who are causing all the problems with ancient egyptian history?! lol.

They have written africans out of history or tried to belittle our role or some how cover it up at every turn. 1. India, ohhh those were just slaves who just happened to be called lords (rolls eyes) lol 2. Yemen ohhhhh those are just more slaves 3. The moors, no no those were Arabs but the Europeans just painted them as black africans with thick hair and lips because they got confused. 4. although we have paintings and verbal descriptions of north africans prior to 700 A.D. as being black peoples, we are going to ignore that and deny the fact the present white population in North Africa is the result of slavery. 5. We won't talk about the fact Iran to this day is probably 50% black or more lol or if we do, we will say its slavery. 6. Yeah, there is nothing in Israel yet the biblical stories all seem to match the egyptian pharaohs, who again were black men.

I think we as African people do not fully understand who we are. We do not fully understand our potential and what we have done. Others do, other wise they wouldn't keep lying. We need to stop bickering with sick minded eurocentrics. Let them believe a concocted history if they like, ignore them. We need to start educating ourselves and unlocking our full potential. A good brother of mine thinks we in Africa should isolate ourselves for 100 years. Reconnect with our heritage, and our sciences. Build up strong and then reopen Africa up for business, but once she is strong. Like the Chinese did. We should use nile valley civ as the model for our it should be structured just as the europeans used greece and rome for their model. Hell, maybe even modify mtu ntr as a lingua francua in Africa and the diaspora. Make that our scientific language as well (again like the Europeans of today have done with greek and latin)

Don't know if many know but African religions are not polytheist. They are ALL monotheist and they believe in Spirtualized Science. What do I mean by this? Lets take the Adinkra symbol GYE NYAME (except from God). Do you know this is an abstract drawing of a DNA Helix? When you read the story of Amon and his two children you are learning about the the principles underlying creation which relates to the science of the atom?! When you study the secret societies all through west africa you find all these scientific things in them! My point is, we need to get back in touch with who we are. That is the one thing THEY do not want.

A cruel and sick game has been played on us. Maybe we went to far (enslaving millions of whites into Africa probably had something to do with it), but this has gone on long enough. We must wake up.

Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, I hear you this is crazy. I mean Yemen, Swahili Coast and India..Dude, someone might say its a conspiracy but there is good evidence because at the very least you can say that Africans were dominating the Indian Sea Trade..WOW...Thats news man, as a history major the Indian Sea Trade was one of the most important in history. Think Marco Polo, Think the Portuguese and Spanish scrambling like mad dogs to find a faster sea route to "India" aka the Indian Sea Trade.

and yeah I don't think these people were slaves. I think these people were actually Vassal Rulers or something of the sort, placed there by this Empire that has been Erased from history. I think this empire had Colonies in Yemen, India and Oman and set up Ruling Factions, to ensure the flow of trade and good relations with the locals.

I mean I know you said you thought it was located in Ethiopia, but Im thinking Kilwa or the Swahili Coast. My evidence is this,

1)first off the Palaces there, the Palaces there are some of the Grandest in all of Africa and rival any from other places involved in the Indian Sea Routes..

check this out..

-

I mean look at how Grand and large that is, plus the other ruins etc. I mean there are many more Ruins on the Swahili Coast dude, there has to be significance to the fact that the Swahili Coast was so damn Wealthy as to be able to produce such Grand palaces outta stone and then suddenly just fall into ruins..

Also I read a book about how the Portuguese attacked Zanzibar, how they were in awe of its wealth and grandour and how they could'nt help their desire to loot it. So we have first hand accounts of Euro's describing the Swahili stronghold..

Im def. gonna look into this..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yet no written record of this, RFLOL!! The desperation of the human spirit can even lead it to delusions of grandeur LMAO!
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^
But don't you think its odd that Euro's used "Moors Heads" and other symbology...Also Ill admit nothing official on this lost African Empire but at the same time we have authentic evidence that Africans ruled Yemen, Oman, and India. So that Mean Africans at one time dominated the Indian Sea Trade...You can't argue with that. That's a fact.

LOL, look at how Euros try to leave out the Swahili Coast..

-

Another..

-
Basically as far as we know Africans controlled at some point everything except China, Japan and Indochina..

But Indochina is mentioned as having blacks though probably natives.

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By all means post that info Jari as you round it up.
It would stand to reason that there would be strong
African influence on Yemen or near the Horn also given
the OOA progression and migration. The "Nubian Complex"
in the Arabian Peninsula shows tropical Africans
have been in place in the so-called "Middle East"
for tens of thousands of millennnia.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Abstract

Despite the numerous studies proposing early human population expansions from Africa into Arabia during the Late Pleistocene, no archaeological sites have yet been discovered in Arabia that resemble a specific African industry, which would indicate demographic exchange across the Red Sea. Here we report the discovery of a buried site and more than 100 new surface scatters in the Dhofar region of Oman belonging to a regionally-specific African lithic industry - the late Nubian Complex - known previously only from the northeast and Horn of Africa during Marine Isotope Stage 5, ~128,000 to 74,000 years ago. Two optically stimulated luminescence age estimates from the open-air site of Aybut Al Auwal in Oman place the Arabian Nubian Complex at ~106,000 years ago, providing archaeological evidence for the presence of a distinct northeast African Middle Stone Age technocomplex in southern Arabia sometime in the first half of Marine Isotope Stage 5.

Citation: Rose JI, Usik VI, Marks AE, Hilbert YH, Galletti CS, et al. (2011) The Nubian Complex of Dhofar, Oman: An African Middle Stone Age Industry in Southern Arabia. PLoS ONE 6(11): e28239.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
A good thread showing some African Ruins etc. I think these Ruins are the result possibly of Europeans razing to the ground what were once Stone Palaces and cities, they razed them to get rid of the evidence..So they could then turn around a lie that African never built of stone, Which is Ironic because the first people to build monumental Arch. outta stone were Africans..The Egyptians...

Like I said everything the Euros do/did seems to be Symbolic, why do you think they push the "Mud Hut" stereotype so hard, when they sent their own Archologiests etc. to Document places like Swahili, Old Ghana, Ethiopia..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004665;p=1

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari now you may understand why Euronuts hate me so much.

They hate me because over the years to do my research I had to perfect my Arabic and French which I learned as a teenager; and learn Mayan, Malinke-Bambara , Tamil, Swahili, Chinese, Japanese, Tochorian and more lannguages to conduct my research. As a result, they can rarely argue with me.

The professional scholars don't dare attack me because I may be allowed to respond to them in a journal so they remain silent .They do this because I have confirmed the research of DuBois, J.A. Rogers and other AA scholars who wrote about the Black and African diaspera in Eurasia and the Americas. This has upset the Academe because of the lies we hve been taught in school.

I have been able to do this because of the stability and reality of good hypotheses. The archaeological, craniometric and linguistic evidence supported multiple exits out of Africa, so Eurocentrists were happy to find in genetics a way to deny this reality by maintaining that there was only two exits out of Africa one via India, and other across the Levant.

They created this myth to attempt to divide Asians Blacks from Africns. But when you read the literature you discover these Blacks carry the same genes. Some researchers even change the nomenclature of haplogroups to prove the separation of Eurasian and African blacks, and deny the African admixture evident in most Eurasians, by claiming this admixture results from an OoA event 60kya, instead of 6-8kya.

Check out my video a short history of Blacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rAjg6725dQ

I hope you and others will learn foriegn languages so you can access the original research and teach the truth. I am not advocating that you write research papers for University classes on africalogical themes or write a disertation--this will only alert to your professors you are an independent researcher and may encourage them to block your advance.

What you must do is learn the knowledge and publish it later after you find employment.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
^^
But don't you think its odd that Euro's used "Moors Heads" and other symbology...Also Ill admit nothing official on this lost African Empire but at the same time we have authentic evidence that Africans ruled Yemen, Oman, and India. So that Mean Africans at one time dominated the Indian Sea Trade...You can't argue with that. That's a fact.

-

Another..

-
Basically as far as we know Africans controlled at some point everything except China, Japan and Indochina..

The native Blacks of Southeast Asia were the Mani and other pgymy groups. The civilizing Blacks in this area were the Naga (Ethiopians) and later Dravidians after they were forced from Yunnan province China. Check out my video on the S.E. Asian Blacks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av_JaADauYI

One day when I have the time I will digitized my articles published on Blacks in Indian Ocean area back in the 80's and 90's to show the full extent of African rule in the region.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by typeZeiss:
NOOOOOOOOOOW you get it!!! ROFL Bro, Those people in Yemen were not effing slaves. These Eurocentric savages will lie about anything.

I am currently researching esoteric thought in Africa, among indigenous religions. So I have taken a detour on my theory about the lost kingdom. But I believe if our people who know spanish, french, arabic and maybe even German were to assemble a team and start researching the oldest manuscripts they could find from as early as possible in Europe, they will find the truth. I don't believe what ever this kingdom was andwhat ever it is we did will be written in english. THere is abook I was trying to get last year. Written in French (myfrenchis very rusty). It is the biggest and most exhaustivebook on Egyptian history ever written. Do you know,it is almost 70 years old or so. You can find it in Frenchand you can find it in Spanish but not in English. I findthat very peculiar.

think part of it is, African Americans were the first African group to wake up. We on the continent are asleep, we in the
Caribbean and latin america are asleep but something activated the Afro American diaspora. So I dont see any of this stuff going into english, because Afro American researchers would expose to much with it. Do you find it funny that this piece of dog crap Hawass constantly harps on A. Americans, and how it is they who are causing all the problems with ancient egyptian history?! lol.

They have written africans out of history or tried to belittle our role or some how cover it up at every turn. 1. India, ohhh those were just slaves who just happened to be called lords (rolls eyes) lol 2. Yemen ohhhhh those are just more slaves 3. The moors, no no those were Arabs but the Europeans just painted them as black africans with thick hair and lips because they got confused. 4. although we have paintings and verbal descriptions of north africans prior to 700 A.D. as being black peoples, we are going to ignore that and deny the fact the present white population in North Africa is the result of slavery. 5. We won't talk about the fact Iran to this day is probably 50% black or more lol or if we do, we will say its slavery. 6. Yeah, there is nothing in Israel yet the biblical stories all seem to match the egyptian pharaohs, who again were black men.

I think we as African people do not fully understand who we are. We do not fully understand our potential and what we have done. Others do, other wise they wouldn't keep lying. We need to stop bickering with sick minded eurocentrics. Let them believe a concocted history if they like, ignore them. We need to start educating ourselves and unlocking our full potential. A good brother of mine thinks we in Africa should isolate ourselves for 100 years. Reconnect with our heritage, and our sciences. Build up strong and then reopen Africa up for business, but once she is strong. Like the Chinese did. We should use nile valley civ as the model for our it should be structured just as the europeans used greece and rome for their model. Hell, maybe even modify mtu ntr as a lingua francua in Africa and the diaspora. Make that our scientific language as well (again like the Europeans of today have done with greek and latin)

Don't know if many know but African religions are not polytheist. They are ALL monotheist and they believe in Spirtualized Science. What do I mean by this? Lets take the Adinkra symbol GYE NYAME (except from God). Do you know this is an abstract drawing of a DNA Helix? When you read the story of Amon and his two children you are learning about the the principles underlying creation which relates to the science of the atom?! When you study the secret societies all through west africa you find all these scientific things in them! My point is, we need to get back in touch with who we are. That is the one thing THEY do not want.

A cruel and sick game has been played on us. Maybe we went to far (enslaving millions of whites into Africa probably had something to do with it), but this has gone on long enough. We must wake up.
[/QUOTE

What is the name of book in French?

Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

The Cambridge History of Africa: From c. 1050 to c. 1600
By J. D. Fage

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A refreshingly good thread Jeri, what we have to remember is that folks from that area had been trading for thousands of yrs since the time of Kemet,for in that general local you would have Punt, Biblical Ophir,Azania,Rhapta,Malawi Empire and off-course the Swahili and what bind all these locations together?? traders,but don't think of them as just a bunch of hapless businessmen,these men were organized into guilds or secret societies African fashion,Guilds such as below a link to a video lecture,such guilds is still in existence today and determine politics and commerce way beyond their immediate borders.
The Bwiti trade and social institution that even Europeans had to join if they wanted to trade in the area

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=419#ixzz1tQLa7Omv

There is not much evidence of predatory warfare right in the area until the era of the Portuguese and the Turks,as a matter of fact when the Portuguese came into the Indian Ocean the routes were under the protection of Ethiopian sailors with crosses tattooed or carved on their faces..But Axum here self had holdings certainly in Yemen and Arabia and perhaps in India.
And again a very power family Jamal din Al Entebi that is Jamal from Entebbe Uganda,controlled ports and harbors in far away India.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
yet no written record of this, RFLOL!! The desperation of the human spirit can even lead it to delusions of grandeur LMAO!

Not only that, but East Africans taken into Yemen were not Negroid.

All we have here once again, is the Afronuts substituting ''African'' for ''Black'' despite the fact large parts of Africa are not at all Negroid.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neferefre:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by typeZeiss:

I am currently researching esoteric thought in Africa, among indigenous religions. So I have taken a detour on my theory about the lost kingdom. But I believe if our people who know spanish, french, arabic and maybe even German were to assemble a team and start researching the oldest manuscripts they could find from as early as possible in Europe, they will find the truth. I don't believe what ever this kingdom was andwhat ever it is we did will be written in english. THere is abook I was trying to get last year. Written in French (myfrenchis very rusty). It is the biggest and most exhaustivebook on Egyptian history ever written. Do you know,it is almost 70 years old or so. You can find it in Frenchand you can find it in Spanish but not in English. I findthat very peculiar.

think part of it is, African Americans were the first African group to wake up. We on the continent are asleep, we in the
Caribbean and latin america are asleep but something activated the Afro American diaspora. So I dont see any of this stuff going into english, because Afro American researchers would expose to much with it. Do you find it funny that this piece of dog crap Hawass constantly harps on A. Americans, and how it is they who are causing all the problems with ancient egyptian history?! lol.

[/QUOTE

What is the name of book in French?

Give me some time to locate it, it was mentioned in one of Diop's books.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah man, I hear you this is crazy. I mean Yemen, Swahili Coast and India..Dude, someone might say its a conspiracy but there is good evidence because at the very least you can say that Africans were dominating the Indian Sea Trade..WOW...Thats news man, as a history major the Indian Sea Trade was one of the most important in history. Think Marco Polo, Think the Portuguese and Spanish scrambling like mad dogs to find a faster sea route to "India" aka the Indian Sea Trade.

and yeah I don't think these people were slaves. I think these people were actually Vassal Rulers or something of the sort, placed there by this Empire that has been Erased from history. I think this empire had Colonies in Yemen, India and Oman and set up Ruling Factions, to ensure the flow of trade and good relations with the locals.

I mean I know you said you thought it was located in Ethiopia, but Im thinking Kilwa or the Swahili Coast. My evidence is this,

1)first off the Palaces there, the Palaces there are some of the Grandest in all of Africa and rival any from other places involved in the Indian Sea Routes..

check this out..

-

I mean look at how Grand and large that is, plus the other ruins etc. I mean there are many more Ruins on the Swahili Coast dude, there has to be significance to the fact that the Swahili Coast was so damn Wealthy as to be able to produce such Grand palaces outta stone and then suddenly just fall into ruins..

Also I read a book about how the Portuguese attacked Zanzibar, how they were in awe of its wealth and grandour and how they could'nt help their desire to loot it. So we have first hand accounts of Euro's describing the Swahili stronghold..

Im def. gonna look into this..

You’re not going far enough. The Kebra Negast speaks of Ethiopians ruling much of the Middle East. It also states the cousin of the King of Ethiopia ruled Europe. You also have people in Armenia using a ge'ez based writing system. Question is, how did it get there. They claim it came to them in the 4th century when they accepted Christianity. This may be true, but did they accept Christianity under the ruler ship of some Christian kings from Africa, perhaps?

As I said before, I don't think we fully grasp what has happened. Also, when I say "Ethiopian" I am not referring just to the place now called Ethiopia. I believe Selassie changed the name of that country for a reason, which isn't in the best interest of African people. Prior to Salassie, present day Ethiopia was called "Habasha" and the Europeans rendered it as Abyssinia. To this day, Arabic speakers still call it El Habasha and its people Habashi. Ethiopian prior to that just meant any black skinned African. I have seen old maps on Google from early 1900s and 1800s where Africa was called Ethiopia, NOT Africa. Also the Southern Atlantic Ocean was called the Ethiopian Ocean at one time. Southern Africa was called Upper Ethiopia. My point is, when I say Ethiopia, don’t mistake it to mean that I am referring to present-day Ethiopia.

This is from Wikipedia:

The Aethiopian Sea, Ethiopic Ocean or Ethiopian Ocean (Okeanos Aithiopos), is an old name for what is now called the South Atlantic Ocean, which is separated from the North Atlantic Ocean by a narrow region between Natal, Brazil and Monrovia, Liberia. The use of this term illustrates a past trend towards referring to the whole continent of Africa by the name Aethiopia. The modern nation of Ethiopia, in northeast Africa, is nowhere near the Ethiopic Ocean, which would be said to lie off the west coast of Africa. The term Ethiopian Ocean sometimes appeared until the mid-19th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Ocean#Ethiopic_Ocean

If you google old maps you will see what I am saying. Southern Africa was called Upper Ethiopia by Europeans, the central Africa was Middle Ethiopia and The area just to the south of the Sahara was lower Ethiopia. Northern Africa was ALL called Libya with the exception of Egypt, which was called Egypt on those old maps. Just google the old maps from 1800s and earlier, you will see.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Jari has decided to join the ranks of the other White people hating Black racists such as Markie boy, Mikey boy, Liar Winters, Type, & ilk.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
You know, I shouldn't say this but I hope a lot more Africans start looking into Freemasonry, by this I mean becoming freemasons. Ignore the B.S. you find on the Internet about illuminate. I believe that crap is a setup to turn us (Africans) off from what is rightfully OUR knowledge. I think what they are going to find is going to be very interesting.

My theory on freemasonry is, our fathers brought it to Europe. I believe it happened under this kingdom we no longer know about. I also think the Sabeans are a VERY key part in all this. I am not sure yet how they exactly play into it, but they are key. I read the opening of a book written in French (translated into English) about the Moors. The man said a king came from Yemen and he was a Sabean, took over North Africa and then launched into Europe. He said his name was Malik Yafreek. In Arabic I would think that name is supposed is supposed to be Malik Al Afreeki, which translates to something like African King. He also mentions Mauritania as the origin as well. I find it interesting that the OLDEST Sabean artifacts are in Africa yet they say it started in Yemen :S The name of the book is History of the Moors of Spain by M. Florian, written in 1841. That was only 140 years or so after the last of the Moorish kingdoms were thrown out of Europe, so the memory would have been rather fresh and source material abundant.

For those who do not know my theory, here goes.

Egypt was the youngest of a group of Classical African Kingdoms. The older more advanced ones were in Sudan, Chad, The Sudan, Somalia, president day Ethiopia, and Uganda and in the Sahara. I am also starting to think their may have been a massive one in Nigeria, not sure how far it’s rule covered in terms of actual land it had control over. I also believe ALL of them, had ONE source. This older kingdom is the source of the religions we have in the world today. I believe Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all based on the Kemetic religion, which was based on the older religion further south. Even the Greeks attested to the fact that "Ethiopia" was older than Egypt and was its source.

I believe the Bible and Quran are pretty much talking about Black Africans. The prophets were Egyptian and Ethiopian Pharaohs. The so-called Jews or Hebrews are a mixing of stories. Parts of those stories are talking about the people in "Africa" proper. The others are these Amorites/Hyksos. I believe the people who left Egypt under Akenaton/Moses was a mixture of Amorites/Hyksos and Black Africans.

I believe when Egypt fell, Kush still pushed on for some time but eventually fell. Out of its ashes came Aksum in terms of control/power, who ruled much of the world I think. I then think when that empire fell, which seems to be around the time the "Moors" sprang up in the 700s, is when we get our Empire X as I will call it. I believe Sufism, Gnostics, Freemasonry, Secret Societies in West Africa and any other such esoteric tradition are based off the African religion using what we know as the Neters (not sure what the other kingdoms called them). The Neters are NOT deities; they are aspects of The Creator. Africans are not polytheists by nature this is a European thing. We are monotheist by nature. If you want to better understand the concept, look into the 99 names of Allah in Islam. This concept will explain better what the African Religions are actually dealing with and again this is based off the older religion, whose origin I am not 100% sure of. I mean, I know its African based, but where exactly in Africa, or to what kingdom, I am not sure. I believe this religion was a spiritualized science. I.e. it explained how the universe and physical world works, and in turn they were able to understand how the spiritual world works. The later religions have carried on the myths that Africans originally had but extracted the meaning. I believe these esoteric traditions like Sufism, freemasonry etc. have the foundation for these sciences but its adherents do not fully understand the true meaning behind any of it. I also believe this is true in W. Africa with the secret societies, the myths and science is there but the understanding as been lost.

I believe that Europeans were tired of us doing whatever it was we were doing. From the looks of it we were conquered them, had our way with their wine and women and enslaved millions of them. They probably got tired of that and figured out a way to break free, and did so. To ensure it didn’t happen again they turned their sites on Africa and basically destroyed it.

I think the ONLY way we can get back what we lost is to 1. Recapture our lost sciences. I don’t believe we have to reject Christianity, Islam or Judaism; these are all African religions anyway. We just need to put them in their proper context and practice them as such. 2. We need the esoteric side of it, which is nothing more than the true science of life. I think freemasonry is the best way to do that. It allows us to have whatever religions we have, but meet on a common ground and understand that underlying thread that unit us all. I think Africa then needs to call home the diaspora (those that want to come and contribute and reconnect) and shut itself off for about two or three generations. Just like the Chinese did. We then need to rework our government structure; science structure etc. based again on the ancient sciences (which we can get through freemasonry) and base everything on Kemet as far as like a lingua franca, a scientific language, a structure for how government should be setup etc. etc. Then once everything has been setup, we have had a few generations to reincorporate, then we can open up to the world again. Freemasonry will also unit the world leaders. I am not saying it should be used to conspire against the innocent. I mean it could be used like that, just like Religion, or politics can. What I am saying is, if the principles are upheld then it makes for a more just world and it ties governments together through fraternal bond. I also think any anger we have against Europeans should be stopped. If my theory is right, we did crap to them long before they ever did it to us. Tit for tat won’t help anything. But we should be able to stand as equals on the TRUTH.

Also for a smaller scale idea of what I am meaning, look at Secret Societies in W. Africa. In certain countries you cannot be president without first joining one of the societies. It ensures you understand yourself and what it takes to rule, your obligation and it units you to the other members regardless of religion or what kingdom you come from etc.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We made Muurish Science, our European sons imitated us and created Free ma-sons.

Reach back to Muurish Sciences, check out Noble Ali Drew.... Our prophet in America who brought back the flag and the Muurish sciences.

Check out the Moorish Science Temple.

Forget freemason and its homosexual rituals and practices.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Moors who conquered the Iberian peninsula were not Ethiopian
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SMFH at the vague ''I don't know what happened, I don't have the evidence, but it's gotta be this, because I read it somewhere'' intuitive bull sh!t.

quote:
in·tu·i·tion (nt-shn, -ty-)
n.
a. The act or faculty of knowing or sensing without the use of rational processes; immediate cognition.

Where do you guys even come from? Seriously, what hole did Typezeiss crawl out of? He just popped up and started habitually excreting narrative fairly tales and other waste matter. Since when is that tolerated on ES?

Instead of attracting more Rasols, Evergreens, et al, ES keeps on attracting more wacky Africanolmec type dudes. Straight up cartoons is what they are.

Mathilda could come through here any day, and she'd have a ball with you newbies. She'd have you guys scrambling with your tails tucked in between your ass cracks.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Looks like Jari has decided to join the ranks of the other White people hating Black racists such as Markie boy, Mikey boy, Liar Winters, Type, & ilk.

Just Call Me Jari is part White.

He's basically just a confused mixed race kid.

As i've said before - Jari's anti-white racism on this forum should be printed off and given to his white side of his family. I wonder what their reaction would be? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Codfried-:

I think TypeZeis is onto something, I think there might be a forgotten African Empire that Europeans destroyed and are keeping out of history. I think that this "Empire" did something humilating in some way to Euros, it might have been mass enslavement like in North Africa, I don't know but something.

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
^^

-

Another..

-

The native Blacks of Southeast Asia were the Mani and other pgymy groups. The civilizing Blacks in this area were the Naga (Ethiopians) and later Dravidians after they were forced from Yunnan province China. Check out my video on the S.E. Asian Blacks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av_JaADauYI

One day when I have the time I will digitized my articles published on Blacks in Indian Ocean area back in the 80's and 90's to show the full extent of African rule in the region.

I would assume the people in India you are referring to would have looked like those batwa looking people on the islands off the coast of India like the Jawara http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyEgv6xJsk4 ?
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It works.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by julib:
It works.

what works, elaborate please.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Where have I hated white people in this thread. Please provide a direct quote. I have no problem with white people and consider them unlike mike to be Functioning normal Homosapiens.

If you don't have anything to contribute please stay off my thread..thanks

quote:

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I hear where you are coming from and trust me, Im not like Mike claiming **** based on Photos etc. All Im saying is that something is being swept under the rug.

Let me put it this way, because you want hard Evidence...

1) Africans controlled Yemen
2)Africans Controled parts of India
4)African Swahili Had a dominant presence in the Indian Sea Trade
3)African Sultans controlled Oman

Those are hard facts. So why the hell is this not being discussed, why are the Swahili not discussed in history??

I mean at one point in time Africans dominated the Indian Sea Trade...Think about that. Find me one mainstream history book that will tell you that...ONE.

Where is Jerod Diamond at on this subject?? Where is this at in Muslim history books. Can you imagine if some Arabs or Europeans would have set up and Ruled in Africa, you think that would be omited from history books.

As I said before outside of speculation, you have concrete evidence that Africans at one point in time controlled the East Indian Sea Trade route.
-Concrete Solid Evidence.
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
SMFH at the vague ''I don't know what happened, I don't have the evidence, but it's gotta be this, because I read it somewhere'' intuitive bull sh!t.

quote:
n.
a. The act or faculty of knowing or sensing without the use of rational processes; immediate cognition.

Where do you guys even come from? Seriously, what hole did Typezeiss crawl out of? He just popped up and started habitually excreting narrative fairly tales and other waste matter. Since when is that tolerated on ES?

Instead of attracting more Rasols, Evergreens, et al, ES keeps on attracting more wacky Africanolmec type dudes. Straight up cartoons is what they are.

Mathilda could come through here any day, and she'd have a ball with you newbies. She'd have you guys scrambling with your tails tucked in between your ass cracks.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Tippu Tip

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
n.

Swenet finally does a good post.

The book referenced in the OP is printed by Lulu, a self-publisher for rejects and losers who cannot get a proper publishing house. Clyde Winters also sells his ''Atlantis in Mexico'' book on Lulu. [Big Grin]

If you go to the Amazon link Jari has provided you will get a free sample of some pages of this book. The author cannot even set his footnotes out correctly, nor even the writing itself. All the font is not justified, so it appears all over the place. LOL.

This Lulu book was probably written by a 16 or 17 year old in his bedroom.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't find the above speculative, nor do I know whether its true or not, as I haven't researched it. The Indian sea trade has always been dominated by Asian and African blacks, so its not unthinkable that African blacks were once rulers in the participating nations.

All I know is that I can't browse threads without coming across hordes of trolls and newbies systematically posting unchecked random narratives and other garbage, and it bothers me to no end.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMFAO, I ususally don't post to you, because you are not really worth my time. I just find it funny that you try to talk about people not being able to produce or publish anything..I mean really what have you published, hell nothing you advocate is even accepted by mainstram science or history, even the studies you post here you have to lie and quote mine because don't even read them.

So please spare me as I laugh at the Joke that you are,

And please do keep with you ad-hom fallacy, I noticed you have yet to decredit the very premise of this thread, that is Africans controlled, India, Yemen etc and thus the India Sea Route at one point in time.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:

quote:
n.

The book referenced in the OP is printed by Lulu, a self-publisher for rejects and losers who cannot get a proper publishing house. Clyde Winters also sells his ''Atlantis in Mexico'' book on Lulu. [Big Grin]

If you go to the Amazon link Jari has provided you will get a free sample of some pages of this book. The author cannot even set his footnotes out correctly, nor even the writing itself. All the font is not justified, so it appears all over the place. LOL.

This Lulu book was probably written by a 16 or 17 year old in his bedroom.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Yeah yeah, stop the boot lickin', will ya?
You have more urgent matters to address:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=006640&p=3#000147

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Well its true..

India
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=hist&action=display&thread=1138

I provided evidence on Yemen in my OP. and the info is verifiable, the Zayidid...Then you have Omani Afro-Arab Sultans. And yeah I feel you on the trolls, except I don't think Typezeis is a troll, He's(and I are) speculating unlike others who create Blogs and Websites trying to post their garbage because no one takes it serious outside the Albino/White Suprmist websites.

quote:
quote:

I don't find the above speculative, nor do I know whether its true or not, as I haven't researched it. The Indian sea trade has always been dominated by Asian and African blacks, so its not unthinkable that African blacks were once rulers in the participating nations.

All I know is that I can't browse threads without coming across hordes of trolls and newbies systematically posting unchecked random narratives and other garbage, and it bothers me to no end.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He reminds me of Luke Skywalker who was overcome by the dark side of his family -Daarth Vador RFLOL!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:

Just Call Me Jari is part White.

He's basically just a confused mixed race kid.

As i've said before - Jari's anti-white racism on this forum should be printed off and given to his white side of his family. I wonder what their reaction would be? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:

And please do keep with you ad-hom fallacy, I noticed you have yet to decredit the very premise of this thread, that is Africans controlled, India, Yemen etc and thus the India Sea Route at one point in time.

You substitute the term 'African' for 'Black', when not all Africans are Black (Negroid). North Africans are Caucasoid, and East Africans are heavily Caucasoid admixed.

Your definition of 'Black' is self-invented and like Mike et al you just cluster anyone you feel like as 'Black'.

True Blacks (Negroids) are limited to a small segment of West Africa. If you are interested in Black history, you should look there.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Jari, please see here:

-

C = Caucasoid
N = Negroid ('Black')
B = Bushmanoid
P = Pygmoid

Source: Africa. Its Peoples and Their Culture History

http://www.webafriqa.net/library/anthropology/murdock/

- As you can see, Negroids ('Blacks') are just really limited to Western Africa, but have displaced the Bushmanoids in parts of South Africa more recently during the Bantu expansion.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol at these desperate Muktabas above, circumventing the same BS all day.

quote:
I recently ran across this Ebook..

Slave To King: The African Rulers of Medieval Yemen

http://www.amazon.com/Slave-To-King-Medieval-ebook/dp/B007T9SGR4/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335663074&sr=1-2

quote:
Product Description
In the 9th and 10th centuries enslaved East Africans were brought to the Ziyadid kingdom of Yemen. By the later 10th century they had become the Prime Ministers of the kingdom. One of the last such Prime Ministers formed a dynasty that was to last for almost a hundred and fifty years, repeatedly bouncing back from the political intrigue of their Arab neighbours. Zabid was the capital from which they ruled and is today a UNESCO World Heritage site. They were renowned builders and protectors of the architectural heritage of Yemen.

Slave To King: The African Rulers of Medieval Yemen is a book that tells a little known part of the history of Africans in Asia and of slavery as a whole. While telling this story it also bravely asserts that enslaved foreigners have earned the moral right to rule any land which they have helped to build. It also looks at the various attitudes that Arabs had towards Africans and how the latter managed to literally rise above them. A must read for those interested in an African history that stands tall and bows to none.

Ive always felt that the stuff Euros did to our ancestors was symbolic in a way, Lynchings(of all forms of corporal punishment why "Hang" someone from a tree??, Plantation Slavery, etc. How they singled us out as being the least productive of humanity..etc.

So now like in India and Oman there were Africans Ruling in Yemen and if we add during the middle Ages that Africans dominated in Somalia, Ethiopia, Zanzibar, that means Africans were at one point dominating majority of the Indian Sea Trade... [Eek!] then you add that in the Western Sudan where Ghana dominated North Africa and the Megreb in terms of wealth and political relationship..then the Sengelese based Almoravids ruled Western Sudan, the Megreb and Moorish Spain.

The question seems to be, what is being hidden..??

This looks very interesting, especially because it adds up to all other historic accounts, including Genetics and Limb portions.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
A refreshingly good thread Jeri, what we have to remember is that folks from that area had been trading for thousands of yrs since the time of Kemet,for in that general local you would have Punt, Biblical Ophir,Azania,Rhapta,Malawi Empire and off-course the Swahili and what bind all these locations together?? traders,but don't think of them as just a bunch of hapless businessmen,these men were organized into guilds or secret societies African fashion,Guilds such as below a link to a video lecture,such guilds is still in existence today and determine politics and commerce way beyond their immediate borders.
The Bwiti trade and social institution that even Europeans had to join if they wanted to trade in the area

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=419#ixzz1tQLa7Omv

There is not much evidence of predatory warfare right in the area until the era of the Portuguese and the Turks,as a matter of fact when the Portuguese came into the Indian Ocean the routes were under the protection of Ethiopian sailors with crosses tattooed or carved on their faces..But Axum here self had holdings certainly in Yemen and Arabia and perhaps in India.
And again a very power family Jamal din Al Entebi that is Jamal from Entebbe Uganda,controlled ports and harbors in far away India.

Interesting lecture, especially the part: the Koi were the first beings on earth etc...!

Deep knowledge there.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Yeah yeah, stop the boot lickin', will ya?
You have more urgent matters to address:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=006640&p=3#000147

As hard as he tries, he always keeps failing with his disturbed attempts.

Because it undoes the "racial" labeling of the colonial mindset (1959). Thou it's being used in this paper because of older data at that time...which nowadays is void null and laughed at, even. Even in the paper itself they are admitting to this old, outdated way of physical anthropology...here are some quotes.

quote:

Racial factors in themselves, of course, do not assist in explaining the development or distribution of cultures in Africa, since scientists have long since disproved popular assumptions of inherent racial differences in the capacity to create and maintain culture.

quote:

We also recognize that the anthropometric and somatological criteria by which the five races have been distinguished are themselves becoming increasingly suspect as physical anthropology comes to lay its main emphasis upon genetic factors.

quote:

Unfortunately, the distribution of 0, A, B, and AB blood groups is rather similar in all five African races, and other genetically precise data are not yet available in sufficient quantity to render much assistance.

http://www.webafriqa.net/library/anthropology/murdock/part01-orientation.html#map-distribution-races

-

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP! AND BUMP!

This is really interesting! Especially the idea of there being a forgotten African empire and connecting the dots. I want to hear more!

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I hear where you are coming from and trust me, Im not like Mike claiming **** based on Photos etc. All Im saying is that something is being swept under the rug.

Those are hard facts. So why the hell is this not being discussed, why are the Swahili not discussed in history??

I mean at one point in time Africans dominated the Indian Sea Trade...Think about that. Find me one mainstream history book that will tell you that...ONE.

Where is Jerod Diamond at on this subject?? Where is this at in Muslim history books. Can you imagine if some Arabs or Europeans would have set up and Ruled in Africa, you think that would be omited from history books.

As I said before outside of speculation, you have concrete evidence that Africans at one point in time controlled the East Indian Sea Trade route.
-Concrete Solid Evidence.
quote:

quote:
n.

There is talk about this right now on historum,right Son of RA?

Things like this really depresses me: ignorance about Africa,

http://historum.com/middle-eastern-african-history/60598-things-like-really-depresses-me-ignorance-about-africa.html

Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Yes sir.
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HidayaAkade
Member # 20642

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HidayaAkade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump

--------------------
"Kiaga Nata"

Posts: 200 | From: Akahara | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com