EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Moriscos: The Christian Muurs of Spain (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Moriscos: The Christian Muurs of Spain
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
December 18th

Sotheby’s in London has auctioned The Moritzburg treasure of the Kings and Electors of Saxony for 7.196.000 German Marks. Just for the end of World War II the sons of the last king Friedrich August III had buried the treasure in the wood to hide it for the approaching Russian Red Army. In 1996 hobby treasure-diggers found it back. 143 pieces of the treasure were auctioned; most of it was bought by German art-dealers.

On December 28th King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden will open the Museum Tre Kronor (Three Crowns) in the cellars of the Royal Palace in Stockholm. It will show the Swedish history since the 13th century.

http://www.nettyroyal.nl/newsdec99.html

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
^^^^ those Dutch love their Moors:

-

Whats the matter Lyin_ss you don't like dark chocolate. Personally i don't see anything offensive here. only a negrophobe would.

Black in Europe was beautiful Svenska. Believe me in many places it still is.

Have u been away from Sweden too long or something? Just curious. Or u just one of those regular American negrophobesses that watched "Birth of a Nation" too many times.

Don't worry - he won't hurt you. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

____________________________________SWARTHY_____________________________  -

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Duncey

Ethymology of Swarthy:

Nordic: Svarti meaning Black

Germanic: Schwartz meaning Black

English: Swarthy meaning Black

So Schwartzman, Schwarzenneger, or Swarthy complected man, all talking about the same man you fear the most:

The Muur.

The Muur was the only European who ever had swarty complexion.

Except that the surname Swartzmann, Swarthmore, Schwarzenberger, Schwarzkopf etc. in Europe is only associated with the heads of Negro-looking people wearing headbands just like the variants of the name Noire and Moor and Negro in the coat of arms of hundreds of other Europeans as discovered and shown in one example in Rogers, Nature Knows No Color Line book p. 84 in the chapter Negroes in Coats of Arms of Noble Families.lol! [Big Grin]

Guess a little Matilda does one NO GOOD. [Wink] lol!.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you IronLion. I never felt we got more work done on this forum, then today. Off course while reading threads I just skip the offensive eurocentrist trash defiling our noble forum.
Yes I saw this thread naming my research, my fingers itching to sent some small corrections, but I had to register or something, or the computer was bothering me or something. It's wonderful if people speak about my research, but strangely annoying if they understood wrongly.
I'm amazed that you wrote this nasty thing about batty boys, sounding like that Jamaican housenigger trash and his ignorant bitch here on this forum. This is how Blacks teach others how to mistreat Blacks. We are doing it ourselves. Some of these Gays are Black leaders, scholars, activist. Their private live is nobodies business. And I would rather take poison, then be associated with any person or organisation which discrimnates and teaches hate. They are a treat to me, and the ones I care about, as well. Then I have this thing about anonimous fans, not taking off their mask while they adress me. I'm so old school about manners...

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
December 18th

Sotheby’s in London has auctioned The Moritzburg treasure of the Kings and Electors of Saxony for 7.196.000 German Marks. Just for the end of World War II the sons of the last king Friedrich August III had buried the treasure in the wood to hide it for the approaching Russian Red Army. In 1996 hobby treasure-diggers found it back. 143 pieces of the treasure were auctioned; most of it was bought by German art-dealers.

On December 28th King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden will open the Museum Tre Kronor (Three Crowns) in the cellars of the Royal Palace in Stockholm. It will show the Swedish history since the 13th century.

http://www.nettyroyal.nl/newsdec99.html

Yes, people tend to ask question when one is giving a speach. I have to tell them I do not know everything, and I limit myself to a certain period. But it bothers me there is not more sharing, or is it that people do not read?
I feel there is some books out there which literally confirm what I have discovered about these people being brown and black and superior. Everything points to this, but is no where confirmed. Isabelle de Charriere and Jane Austen go as for as is possible, without giving offence. Or is it that these people sit with their pudgy asses on the information we seek?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Earlier, this thread addressed terms expressing black, the Medici family some of whose members were black (I one day hope to show that the earliest, as represented in coins, were black), and the Moors themselves. The following pages refer to one or another of the mentioned thread topics. And there is the reference to Hadyn made by Count Eszterhazy, as “the little black Moor.”

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/92-10-828-00-00-76-346-347_In..VanSertima..GoldenAgeOfTheMoor..BlueBlood.as.AfricanBlood.jpg

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/92-10-828-00-00-76-345.jpg

Cosimo de Medici

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-22-flo-89-090-20-10-00.Cosimo.de.Medici.jpg

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-41.jpg

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-828-17-00-86-050-20-11-00.jpg

Note the Coats of Arms of Black-a-Moors on the upper wall:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-828-17-00-86-050-20-12-01.Moors.of.Germany.jpg

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-

A picture of Hayden but I think in reality he looked more Moor.

-

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Here is direct evidence that when we see kings with Moorish features who have long curly hair that it is a wig. This is what Prince Eszterhazy says to Hayden:

Clap on a new coat, and mind your wig is curled.

Interesting yet again as white hair is straight. It is only when whites started mixing with blacks that they had curly hair.

Here's some history in pictures. The earliest whites we see of Europe are pictured with straight hair in the early bc.

Then, from 300 bc and such, they have curly hair. I believe this showed miscegenation.

Finally, near the 18th century, we start seeing straight hair again. This shows, I believe, that the black blood in white veins had been largely washed out.

When you see whites with kinky hair, and fros, I think we are really seeing recent black ancestry. Especially if it is reddish with light, freckled skin.

This curly wig Haydn is asked to wear historically must be at least mulatto but surely not white.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:
It is only when whites started mixing with blacks that they had curly hair.

Marc why do you make up bullcrap like this?
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Marc why do you make up bullcrap like this?
Aren't you the one who is making up this bullcrap. Like when it comes down to Middle and Southern Egyptians or Northern Sudanese. Oh...right, it's you precious white history you need to defend here.

If the shoe fits...

Posts: 22243 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

[The word Moor refers to the Classical African type, which symbolised and personified blue blood and nobility.]

Marc dear, thank you for the effort and the goodwill, but you are mixing the gospel with revisionist b.s. And why do you put so much store in details of portraits. We already know these portraits often had very little connection with reality. Your scheme of how Blacks mixed with whites and became whites was after 1848. Jane Austen saw this with great apprehension, and wrote about it in Emma (1816), when the misguided Emma Woodhouse wanted to educate poor white Miss Smith, and have her marry the reverend Mr. Elton, black, spruce and smiling. Mr. Knightley, the keeper of good principles, was furious. He considered it foolish and unnatural.

But, off course after 1848 when the whites were emancipated, they did not look back and forced the Blacks to intermarry with them. In Surinam we were told to 'Opo yu kleur' which is 'heighten your colour' to become light skinned.

Shakespeare has Iago shout 'I hate the Moor,' in a full theater. Shakespeare was Black and benefited from black Superiority, but he also poked fun at the nobility he was living of. In Othello he likens them to horses and hunting dogs, because they like these things so much. But Othello estabishes Black Superiority. Nobody questions why a Moor should hold such a grand position. As in many other Renaissance plays with Blacks in the middle. Do not fear to use your own mind and reject the revisionist b.s. No matter how many books they write about Shakespeare, if they do not accept him as Black, they are dead wrong.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again Egmond, the Moor was not a symbolism. And no human being was called black in Shakespare's time. They were called Muurs. Before they fell into slavery and got a new descriptive, an adjective instead of a noun, as a non-name: negro, black....

Those words cloud your thinking and analysis. Hence you fail to see that Shakespare was Muur and not black.

And that the Moritzburg treasures were actually the images of Moritz the Muurish owner of the Moritzburg castle.

Black spell-words will bewitch your mind, and defeat your conclusions.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

quote:
Muurish German Kings

Nuremberg Musuem:

-

What is the contents of this book? Is the cover the content?

He doesn't know

I was waiting for your idiocy on this subject that is why it took me so long.

Would you guess at the material used for the book binding?

I'm sure you know. [Big Grin] [/QB]

I waited you out now Lionese.

Egmond, the book is called a book of Seneca’s Tragedies.

It was made for the Pucci family of Florence, one of those Muurish people I speak about.

The man on the book is the ancestor of the Pucci.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

It was made for the Pucci family of Florence, one of those Muurish people I speak about.

Muurish German Kings

Nuremberg Musuem:

-

-
Antonio di Puccio Pucci (far left), in a detail from Domenico Ghirlandaio's The Confirmation of the Rule~1485
Medium
fresco
Current location
English: Sassetti Chapel, Santa Trinita

-
Cardinal Lorenzo Pucci by Parmigianino 1529-30,

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^As usual, more idiocy, and lack of intelligence.

Do you know about the ancestor of the Pucci family?

Do you know the material used for the book?

I believe it is human-skin, albino human skin, tanned and dyed.

Do you care to know Muur? [Razz]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

-
Lovely photoshop!
Posts: 22243 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
quote:

-
Lovely photoshop!
It's not photoshop

Joseph M. Leffler

Joseph Malton Leffler was born Aug. 23, 1882 in Indiana. He was an albino and grew up in the Hoosier Hollow area in Richland County, WI. For many years Joe and his sister Barbara, also an albino, were in the side show in the Ringling Bros. World's Greatest Shows out of Baraboo. After he left the circus, Joe hauled milk with a team of mules in Richland County. Joe died June 8, 1951.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
quote:

-
Lovely photoshop!
It's not photoshop

Joseph M. Leffler

Joseph Malton Leffler was born Aug. 23, 1882 in Indiana. He was an albino and grew up in the Hoosier Hollow area in Richland County, WI. For many years Joe and his sister Barbara, also an albino, were in the side show in the Ringling Bros. World's Greatest Shows out of Baraboo. After he left the circus, Joe hauled milk with a team of mules in Richland County. Joe died June 8, 1951.

Ok, interesting bunch.

-  -

-

-

-

-

-

I had to look up the etymology,

http://www.archives.nd.edu/cgi-bin/lookup.pl?stem=Albus&ending=

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Back on track:

Muurs

Il Moro Alexandra D'Medici, Duke of Florence. Note hair

-

-

Cosimo D'Medici, Duke Florence compare with Il Moro

-

Philip II King of Spain (hair) and Mary

-

Philip II of Spain

-

-

http://www.mcsearch.info/record.html?id=298387

One of the D'Medici girls

Bianca Capello de’ Medici (1546-1587), second wife of Francesco de’ Medici, Grand Duchess of Tuscany [1578]  -

http://www.mcsearch.info/record.html?id=298371

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Philip II of Spain

-

Duke Moritz of Saxony

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Cardinal Francesco Gonzaga Duke of Mantua

-

Big boy Cardinal Gonzaga:

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
MUUR = CURLY HAIRED PERSON

-

-

-

-

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^LOL..Ashkenazi Albino Skunt, stop begging to belong!

A Muur is the original hue-man from Africa, Asia and America ...

not a cagot, not ashkenazis...

Duke Moritz of Saxony

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Henry IV and Maria D'Medici

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Henry IV and Maria D'Medici

-

-
Maria D'Medici

Iron's right this is a Muur look at the hair

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Bellevue_Hospital_front_gate_jeh.jpg

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^LMAO...Fake picture

Who made your fake picture and when?

Lionese do you think your albino fantasies are more authentic than the coins minted in the life time of Marie de Medici...

Go look at Alessandro Medic, Carlos Medici, Lorenzo Medici, look at their coins, then look at their paintings and you will see why they are all African people of Europe or the Muurs.

Check Marie Medici's coin, contrast her looks with Henry IV... then compare with Duke Moritz of Saxony

-  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] Henry IV and Maria D'Medici

-

-

^^^ Iron look, Maria D'Medici a little older matching the coin.
She's a Muur look at the hair

Maria de Medici painting by Frans Pourbus, painted from life (Galleria Palatina, Firenze Italy

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Again Egmond, the Moor was not a symbolism. And no human being was called black in Shakespare's time. They were called Muurs. Before they fell into slavery and got a new descriptive, an adjective instead of a noun, as a non-name: negro, black....

Those words cloud your thinking and analysis. Hence you fail to see that Shakespare was Muur and not black.

And that the Moritzburg treasures were actually the images of Moritz the Muurish owner of the Moritzburg castle.

-

[Do not mind the straight hair, he is definetly Black.]

Honey child, the only goddam thing you have to do is post some evidence of all the things you are saying. Remember you are not adressing some of these half-literate church members, American? or Africans? you seem to impress with mumbo-jumbo, mythical, and magical crap.

The Black, and Black identified elite was a fixed mulatto race, as they were a minority in a sea of whites, there was a measure of intermarriage, so probably the most common type among them was brown or black skinned half-breed Blacks.

But in imagery they showed their true ancestor's type, The Classical African. Eurotrash, talking out of its ass wants all Blacks to resemble say James Brown, or Viola Davis. Well, they don't, and its not up to this trash to define these people in retrospective. Some were really sooty black, with huge classical African lips, frizzled hair, monsterly bloated penisses, and garage door noses. But many were something in between.

But they aal showed their descend from Blacks with images, badges of Moors. If they had a ancestor who very much resembled a Moor like Alexander de Medici, his likeness was used by his descendents as a badge of blue blood.

Perhaps the image of the Moor was also used as a pledge of allegiance, because whites were also elevated, and they had to make clear they accepted Black Superiority.

So its quite easy, you are not adressing ignorant Black Trash, so show some proof of what you are saying.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The Griffin brothers are bi-racial, their father being African-American and their mother White.

Lioness dear, Mulattoes come in all shapes, sizes, and complexions.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Just a few more.

-

-

-

-

Now please stop interrupting Lion with your stupidness, unless you are prepared to supply genetic data.

Damn you're stupid!

For years I have told you that Albinos with color, are the result of Black admixture. Those with a lot of color, or curly hair, are likely Mulattoes. But there can also be Quadroons, Octaroons, on and on.

And now, years later, you are just as stupid as when you started.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness - In case you still don't get it:

This is simple enough for even you!

THIS IS A BLACK MAN!

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE IN-BETWEEN, LIKE IN HERE:

IS ADMIXED!

IS ADMIXED!

IS ADMIXED!

IS ADMIXED!

IS ADMIXED!

IS ADMIXED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE ARE THE BLACK MANS ALBINOS!

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The Griffin brothers are bi-racial, their father being African-American and their mother White.

Thanks Mike, for taking on the unenviable job of re-educating deliberate retards.

The Skunt called Lionese is so disgusting for me sometimes, I just side step her idiotic shennenigans.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:

-

[Do not mind the straight hair, he is definetly Black.]

Honey child, the only goddam thing you have to do is post some evidence of all the things you are saying. Remember you are not adressing some of these half-literate church members, American? or Africans? you seem to impress with mumbo-jumbo, mythical, and magical crap.

The Black, and Black identified elite was a fixed mulatto race, as they were a minority in a sea of whites, there was a measure of intermarriage, so probably the most common type among them was brown or black skinned half-breed Blacks.

But in imagery they showed their true ancestor's type, The Classical African. Eurotrash, talking out of its ass wants all Blacks to resemble say James Brown, or Viola Davis. Well, they don't, and its not up to this trash to define these people in retrospective. Some were really sooty black, with huge classical African lips, frizzled hair, monsterly bloated penisses, and garage door noses. But many were something in between.

But they aal showed their descend from Blacks with images, badges of Moors. If they had a ancestor who very much resembled a Moor like Alexander de Medici, his likeness was used by his descendents as a badge of blue blood.

Perhaps the image of the Moor was also used as a pledge of allegiance, because whites were also elevated, and they had to make clear they accepted Black Superiority.

So its quite easy, you are not adressing ignorant Black Trash, so show some proof of what you are saying.

Egmond, put away the trashy talk. Perhaps you are under a miscomprehension or I am unable to parse what you are talking about.

Can you find me a pre-14 century European text where a Muur was described as a black.

We are not blacks! I am not just a colour!

I have a history and nationality. An ethnic identity. We have always been known as Muurs, from Kemit otherwise known as Ta-Muur (Ta-Mer), land of the Muurs, to Europe, where the Greeks and the Romans called us Muurs.

We are not from yesterday. We are from very old.

And please drop the sexual innuendos and pictures. Lets keep this thread clean...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

In other words all of the above people are Muurs.
Thanks for conmfirming this, we are all on the same page now.
But Mike please stop using terms like "black" and "mulatto"
This is Ironlion's thread.
Ironlion will tell you himself the proper term is Moor or Muur

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Giovanni Medici

Another member of the famous or infamous European Elite Muurish family!

Giovanni Medici(1475-1521) (aka Pope Leo X)
 -

He was the last non-priest (only a deacon) to be elected Pope. He is known for granting indulgences for those who donated to reconstruct St. Peter's Basilica and his challenging of Martin Luther's 95 Theses. He was the second son of Lorenzo de' Medici, the most famous ruler of the Florentine Republic, and Clarice Orsini.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
 -

-

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Negri family of France

-

Originally from Normandy France, noble and prominent family with land, manors and white slaves.

This family was well regarded in their local region of Calvados.

For Muurz see:

http://www.houseofnames.com/negri-family-crest?a=54323-224

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Muurish German Kings

Nuremberg Musuem:

-

-

The Pucci family great Muurish ancestor:

-

quote:
The family surname derives from an ancestor named Jacopo, abbreviated to Jacopuccio, then to Puccio, who was considered wise and frequently called upon to settle disputes - there are records of two such interventions in 1264 and 1287.

Their former surname seems to have been Saracini, which explains the presence of a maure or moor's head on their crest and coat of arms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pucci_family
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

[Whoever is using the handle called Lioness wrote]: In other words all of the above people are Muurs. Thanks for conmfirming this, we are all on the same page now.

[Marc writes]: Stop with the phony business of pretending Mike is saying that white-looking people who have curly hair are Muurs.

You are trying to make it appear your beliefs and ends are identical whereas your agenda is the attempted destruction or defilement of any black thing that is positive. This is what your handlers pay you to do.

You are putting words in his mouth.

It is you trying to blur the line between black Muurs and whites so you can "claim" and try to have us accept that white-looking people who may happen to have curly or wiry hair or are prognathous are Muur. And by extension, black Muurs did not build the Europe whites moved into, took over, and rule today. Whites did. Not blacks.

Your whites with curly hair are not Muur. They are people who have blacks in their ancestry but they are whites with black blood in their veins who psychically, culturally, and physically are white.

You are a devious, amoral person who is not fooling anyone as your motivations are so transparent. And your fake oil paintings of monarchs who on coinage are black don't cut no ice with us. I wish you and your nagging butt would disappear.

Here you are up to white people's game of trying to negate and claim black accomplishment and value as white.

What an odd human drive.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

[Whoever is using the handle called Lioness wrote]: In other words all of the above people are Muurs. Thanks for conmfirming this, we are all on the same page now.

[Marc writes]: Stop with the phony business of pretending Mike is saying that white-looking people who have curly hair are Muurs.

You are trying to make it appear your beliefs and ends are identical whereas your agenda is the attempted destruction or defilement of any black thing that is positive. This is what your handlers pay you to do.

It is you trying to blur the line between black Muurs and whites so you can "claim" and try to have us accept that white-looking people who may happen to have curly or wiry hair or are prognathous are Muur. And by extension, black Muurs did not build the Europe whites moved into, took over, and rule today. Whites did. Not blacks.

Your whites with curly hair are not Muur. They are people who have blacks in their ancestry but they are whites with black blood in their veins who psychically, culturally, and physically are white.

You are a devious, amoral person who is not fooling anyone as your motivations are so transparent. And your fake oil paintings of monarchs who on coinage are black don't cut no ice with us. I wish you and your nagging butt would disappear.

Here you are up to white people's game of trying to negate and claim black accomplishment and value as white.

What an odd human drive.

Word Sound n Power! [Smile]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

What an odd human drive.

Marc Iron likes you but you don't understand his Muurish teachings. Look at the below post again. Below, a repeat post from above, Iron is showing us that
Cardinal Lorenzo Pucci by Parmigianino as shown below is a Muur because his ancestor as shown on the book emblem and iron work is a Muur.
It's a one drop sort of thing.
Marc I am understanding the Ironlion teachings. You like him but don't really understand his teachings. You don't understand Moorish Science and need to read the Circle 7 Holy Koran to get a better understanding.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Muurish German Kings

Nuremberg Musuem:

-

-

-

quote:
The family surname derives from an ancestor named Jacopo, abbreviated to Jacopuccio, then to Puccio, who was considered wise and frequently called upon to settle disputes - there are records of two such interventions in 1264 and 1287.

Their former surname seems to have been Saracini, which explains the presence of a maure or moor's head on their crest and coat of arms.

Marc, again as per curly hair, read the below Ironlion quote.
Ironlion is not Mike he is Ironlion a Muur.

quote:

-

quote:
I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

You are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

You are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Cosigned!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
enough with the compliments
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
MUURZ! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Aben Humeya - Morisco Rebel Leader

aka Abubakar Ben Umayad

-

quote:
On Christmas Eve of 1568, monfies and Moriscos of Granada, the Alpujarras, and elsewhere secretly assembled at the Vale de Lecrin. They repudiated Christianity, and proclaimed Aben Humeya (born Fernando de Valor) as their ruler and heir of the Caliphate of Córdoba.

The insurrection took the form of guerrilla warfare with military and economic support from Algeria. Aben Humeya was assassinated in 1569, and replaced by Aben Aboo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco_Revolt

Pinkie's lies and fantasies;
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

What an odd human drive.

Marc Iron likes you but you don't understand his Muurish teachings. Look at the below post again. Below, a repeat post from above, Iron is showing us that
Cardinal Lorenzo Pucci by Parmigianino as shown below is a Muur because his ancestor as shown on the book emblem and iron work is a Muur.
It's a one drop sort of thing.
Marc I am understanding the Ironlion teachings. You like him but don't really understand his teachings. You don't understand Moorish Science and need to read the Circle 7 Holy Koran to get a better understanding.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Muurish German Kings

Nuremberg Musuem:

-

-

-

quote:

Marc, again as per curly hair, read the below Ironlion quote.
Ironlion is not Mike he is Ironlion a Muur.

quote:

-

quote:
I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do

Bedouin Muurs

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Muurz introduced Bull Fighting in Europe:

-

http://www.franciscodegoya.net/The-Morisco-Gazul-is-the-First-to-Fight-Bulls-with-a-Lance.html

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Muurish Emperors of Rome

Constantine the 9th and the last

-

Read the news:

The last Emperor of the Roman Empire in the East also known as the Byzantine Empire.

The Turks murdered him.

He was martyred by the forces of Sultan Mehmet during the assault on The City on May 29, 1453. His feast is celebrated on May 29 (e.g., St. Herman Calendar 2000, p.38).

He is venerated among Orthodox and Byzantine Catholics alike, for his deep faith, his steadfastness to his people and to his duties as Emperor in the face of certain death at the hands of the Sultan’s forces....

Muurz @ http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/constantine-the-nineth-and-the-last-by-oguejiofo-annu/

[Big Grin]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com