EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Mathilda's and Dienekes comments on DNATribe's Amarna analysis (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mathilda's and Dienekes comments on DNATribe's Amarna analysis
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6/6/2012

Mathilda: no comment

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/12/forensic-analysis-of-king-tut-and-his.html

Dienekes:

December 29, 2011
Forensic analysis of King Tut and his relatives
DNA Tribes has released an analysis, based on 8 forensic autosomal STR markers, of the "Amarna Pharaohs". The analysis is based on data from Ancestry and Pathology in King Tutankhamun's Family.

-

The results of the DNA Tribes analysis can be seen below:

-

They seem to indicate that there is something definitely "African" about this collection of mummies. I have previously used PopAffiliator and STRUCTURE with CODIS markers. The results of that analysis suggest that even this small number of markers is sufficient to place a sample in a continental group with high accuracy, but insufficient to estimate levels of admixture. There is a new version of PopAffiliator, which, unfortunately, does not allow for incomplete data entry, and hence cannot be used to verify the results of the DNA Tribes analysis.

The DNA Tribes results are interesting, but may hinge upon a few marker values that are more prevalent in Africa than in Eurasia. Also, it is not clear which population(s) make up the "North African" group. It would be interesting to extract full genome sequences from Egyptian mummies in order to properly place them in the global genetic landscape.

Pictorial evidence in Egyptian art, as well as the statements of classical Greco-Roman authors strongly suggest that the ancient Egyptians occupied an intermediate position in the phenotypic continuum between Near Eastern and "Ethiopian" people. It is also clear that there was variation within ancient Egypt itself: geographic, temporal, and even perhaps social aspects of this variation may have existed. But these qualitative observations are no substitute for the harder type of evidence that can be provided by authentic ancient DNA.

Hopefully, the debate on the genetic identity of the ancient Egyptians can proceed on the basis of new data, although I am not holding my breath that this will happen anytime soon, both because of the fluid state of politics in Egypt itself, the existence of various fringe theories outside of Egypt, and, the rather controversial state of mummy DNA analysis itself.

Comments section Dienekes' blog:

Andrew Oh-Willeke said...
IIRC, Tut and his relatives were a dynasty that emerged from Upper Egypt during an intermediary period associated with Hyskos rule. So, it isn't terribly surprising to see them further towards the Southern rather than the Northern end of the continuum from North to South along the Nile Basin - closer to modern South Sudanese than to modern residents of Cairo.
Thursday, December 29, 2011 11:24:00 PM

kbrabender said...
The two main areas on the African maps are where Capoid (C. S. Coon taxonomy) people lived. They were known to have lived many thousands of years ago in NW Africa and thence migrated south along the eastern highlands to the south. They were not always short; they were once full size. I wonder if the royal family was partially Congoid. Makes sense--but have the authors released the raw DNA data?
Friday, December 30, 2011 1:58:00 PM

Jprezy87 said...
"Tut and his relatives were a dynasty that emerged from Upper Egypt during an intermediary period associated with Hyskos rule. So, it isn't terribly surprising to see them further towards the Southern rather than the Northern end of the continuum from North to South along the Nile Basin - closer to modern South Sudanese than to modern residents of Cairo. "

Yep, Upper Egyptians (especially in ancient times but still true today to an extent) are more racially African than lower Egyptians, somethings that's been confirmed time and time again by over a century of anthropological research, so it's no surprise that King Tut and his kinfolk show ties to Africans to the south.
Sunday, January 08, 2012 1:37:00 AM

akb said...
Jprezy87 - I dont know if we can really say that they shows ties with the south. Yes of course they do but it is a mutual relationship. 3300 years ago there were no Bantu in south Africa and many of the Nilotic groups in the great lakes reagion and Kenya were still in Southern Sudan. I think its the case of the MODERN groups having a SNP profile NOW similar to people in the Nile Valley 3500 years ago.

Its somewhat the samething but...
Also, in a way I am not surprised by the lack of comments. :/
Monday, January 09, 2012 4:04:00 PM

Jprezy87 said...
"Jprezy87 - I dont know if we can really say that they shows ties with the south. Yes of course they do but it is a mutual relationship. 3300 years ago there were no Bantu in south Africa and many of the Nilotic groups in the great lakes reagion and Kenya were still in Southern Sudan. I think its the case of the MODERN groups having a SNP profile NOW similar to people in the Nile Valley 3500 years ago."

Yea looking at the paper again Im kind of surprised...shouldnt the ancient egyptians show closer relationships to the Sudanese and Horn Africans than to Bantu and West Africans?.. the former were people who were much closer to the country and who actually had a good deal of contact with the egyptians (via Nubia and Punt)..and the great lakes has seen some Nilotic groups move into the area...but the Great Lakes is still majority Bantu.

"Its somewhat the samething but...
Also, in a way I am not surprised by the lack of comments"

Yea any topic discussing what the ancient egyptians looked like is usually a contentious and hot subject..wheres Charie Bass and mathilda where you need em? lol jk
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:34:00 AM

Inzu said...
3300 ago the people occupying much of the great lakes region would have been more related to present day Hotentotts,ethiopids and bush men- I'm not surprised that their genetic imprint still prevails there . The great lakes & East africa is home to the oldest african populations - again no surprise if these bear close affinity to ancient Egyptians. Modern groups much of east africa and the great lakes are Bantu speaking but not necessarily bio-genetically bantu.The labels assigned to many African groups are more linguistic classifications than anything else -These references cannot be used to make an even educated guess of genetic affinity. There many groups in east Africa who are nilotic speakers but would cluster with bantu groups genetically,there bantu speaking groups who would gentically cluster with ethiopid and nilotic groups- morever the variability within groups is so high--its common to find groups who are linguistically and culturally unified but bio-ethnically variant.I think a greater understanding of the logic of social formation in Africa can elucidate this. Much of Uganda, Tanzania,Rwanda,Burundi and Kenya is full of people who have more of bantu linguistic and cultural influence and less genetic one - East africa and the great lakes is the confluence of Bantu, Nilotic, afro-asiatic, pygmoid, khoisan and nilo-hamtic people.Much of this region genetically speaking has a large remnant of ancient populations.
Friday, January 27, 2012 11:29:00 PM

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DNAtribes is not peer-reviewed. Its a private company, run by businessman who have no credentials whatsoever in science.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ In other words she finally STFU.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree it cant suggest admixture levels. Again if the population was majorly mixed we'd find greater matches to populations that have African, Euro and whatever else.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tout ca change, tout c'est la meme chose. They are always on the lookout for evidence to support the discredited Budge theory of an "invading dynastic race from Asia". The Budge theory was also at the base for Seligman's speculative[no empirical evidence] "Hamitic hypothesis" whereby invading "dark whites" brought civilisation and creative intelligence to the slow-witted indigenes of Africa. But LOL it was all wishful thinking and fantasy. Another case of European narcissistic fantasy: "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who is the fairest of them all"?
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus ca change, Plus c'est la meme chose. They are always on the lookout for evidence to support the discredited Budge theory of an "invading dynastic race from Asia". The Budge theory was also at the base for Seligman's speculative[no empirical evidence] "Hamitic hypothesis" whereby invading "dark whites" brought civilisation and creative intelligence to the slow-witted indigenes of Africa. But LOL it was all wishful thinking and fantasy. Another case of European narcissistic fantasy: "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who is the fairest of them all"?
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The part that perhaps will explain the Armana mummies is.... "The change found in body plan is suggested to be the result of the later groups having a more tropical (Nilotic) form than the preceding populations. "

quote:
Comparisons of linear body proportions of Old Kingdom and non-Old Kingdom period individuals, and workers and high officials in our sample found no statistically significant differences among them. Zakrzewski (2003) also found little evidence for differences in linear body proportions of Egyptians over a wider temporal range.

Little change in body shape was found through time, suggesting that all body segments were varying in size in response to environmental and social conditions. The change found in body plan is suggested to be the result of the later groups having a more tropical (Nilotic) form than the preceding populations. Am J Phys Anthropol, 2003.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
 - [/QB]

Nice image of King Amenhotep III. Clearly a black man. A man of African origin. Now we got the DNA to prove it. Among other things such as geography, culture, religion, anthropology, history, linguistics and now genetics.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Either way, I still await the findings of any Eurasian lineages. I also eagerly await the findings of STR and SNP data collected by the JAMDA/Egyptian Antiquities team which they haven't published yet! I wonder why. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_PrimeIdiot:

DNAtribes is not peer-reviewed. Its a private company, run by businessman who have no credentials whatsoever in science.

Nice cop-out, but the actual genetic testing was not done by "businessmen who have no credentials" but actual scientists in a lab, dummy!

Let's see what your excuse is when the Egyptian Antiquities comes out with their findings (if they'll ever) along with JAMDA. LOL

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Either way, I still await the findings of any Eurasian lineages. I also eagerly await the findings of STR and SNP data collected by the JAMDA/Egyptian Antiquities team which they haven't published yet! I wonder why. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_PrimeIdiot:

Nice cop-out, but the actual genetic testing was not done by "businessmen who have no credentials" but actual scientists in a lab, dummy!

Let's see what your excuse is when the Egyptian Antiquities comes out with their findings (if they'll ever) along with JAMDA. LOL

Icon 1 posted 06-06-2012 08:48 PM Profile for the lioness Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote 6/6/2012

Dienekes:

December 29, 2011
DNA Tribes has released an analysis, based on 8 forensic autosomal STR markers, of the "Amarna Pharaohs". The analysis is based on data from Ancestry and Pathology in King Tutankhamun's Family.

-
The desperation, frustration and exasperation of a fool i.e. Euronut "Dienekes" below.

Posted by LYING_SS - thanks for being good for something. [Big Grin]

"The results of the DNA Tribes analysis can be seen below:

{They seem to indicate that there is something definitely "African" about this collection of mummies. I have previously used PopAffiliator and STRUCTURE with CODIS markers. The results of that analysis suggest that even this small number of markers is sufficient to place a sample in a continental group with high accuracy, but insufficient to estimate levels of admixture. There is a new version of PopAffiliator, which, unfortunately, does not allow for incomplete data entry, and hence cannot be used to verify the results of the DNA Tribes analysis.

The DNA Tribes results are interesting, but may hinge upon a few marker values that are more prevalent in Africa than in Eurasia. Also, it is not clear which population(s) make up the "North African" group. It would be interesting to extract full genome sequences from Egyptian mummies in order to properly place them in the global genetic landscape.

Pictorial evidence in Egyptian art, as well as the statements of classical Greco-Roman authors strongly suggest that the ancient Egyptians occupied an intermediate position in the phenotypic continuum between Near Eastern and "Ethiopian" people. It is also clear that there was variation within ancient Egypt itself: geographic, temporal, and even perhaps social aspects of this variation may have existed. But these qualitative observations are no substitute for the harder type of evidence that can be provided by authentic ancient DNA.

Hopefully, the debate on the genetic identity of the ancient Egyptians can proceed on the basis of new data, although I am not holding my breath that this will happen anytime soon, both because of the fluid state of politics in Egypt itself, the existence of various fringe theories outside of Egypt, and, the rather controversial state of mummy DNA analysis itself."} [Roll Eyes]

This "Dienekes" guy is more disgusting than the no-nothing Mathilda because he does at least have some scientific knowledge and understanding. Racism at its best. [Frown]

Beware people - Dienekes is an idol to certain folks on 23andme and other sites. Consider twice before letting these kinds of EuroNAZIES get hold of your dna. [Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:

"Q: What is the scientific basis for DNA Tribes method of analysis?

A: DNA Tribes® is a private firm specializing in genetic ancestry analysis, including both geographical analysis of world populations and the comparison of individuals to living populations and world regions. DNA Tribes’
proprietary analysis has been developed by Dr. Eduardas Valaitis, who received his Doctorate in Statistics from Yale University in 2005. Dr. Valaitis has been an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at American University in Washington, D.C. Dr. Valaitis’ background includes extensive work in
multivariate analysis and classification, which involves identifying mathematical structure present within large and complex datasets. This expertise allows DNA Tribes to perform a uniquely detailed and comprehensive analysis of
world populations to identify genetic structure on an objective mathematical basis. All data used in our analysis COME FROM PEER-REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC STUDIES OF WORLD POPULATIONS. Our unique U.S. Patent Pending method of analysis is available exclusively through DNA Tribes."

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
 -

So proud to be African and related to people from the Great Lakes - right LYING SNAKEY_SS?

-

Some of us also need to stop stereotyping sub-Saharan Africans. It is clear to me Turkana, like the individuals above, and other Great Lakes, west and southern Africans could very well share close ancestry with numbers of Pharaonic dynasties in Khamit.

I personally doubt than many of the Pharaohs previous or after will be found to be amy much less sub-Saharan African than the 18th dynasty.

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you even know what DNAtribes results are saying..??

Let me ask you this do you think West/Southern Africans aka Bantu's and Afro-Asians(East Africans and Nilotics) share a common origin/ancestor??

quote:
Not conviced by the DNAtribe results

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
6/6/2012

Dienekes:

December 29, 2011

-

The results of the DNA Tribes analysis can be seen below:

-

They seem to indicate that there is something definitely "African" about this collection of mummies. I have previously used PopAffiliator and STRUCTURE with CODIS markers. The results of that analysis suggest that even this small number of markers is sufficient to place a sample in a continental group with high accuracy, but insufficient to estimate levels of admixture. There is a new version of PopAffiliator, which, unfortunately, does not allow for incomplete data entry, and hence cannot be used to verify the results of the DNA Tribes analysis.

Hopefully, the debate on the genetic identity of the ancient Egyptians can proceed on the basis of new data, although I am not holding my breath that this will happen anytime soon, both because of the fluid state of politics in Egypt itself, the existence of various fringe theories outside of Egypt, and, the rather controversial state of mummy DNA analysis itself.

Comments section Dienekes' blog:

Andrew Oh-Willeke said...
IIRC, Tut and his relatives were a dynasty that emerged from Upper Egypt during an intermediary period associated with Hyskos rule. So, it isn't terribly surprising to see them further towards the Southern rather than the Northern end of the continuum from North to South along the Nile Basin - closer to modern South Sudanese than to modern residents of Cairo.
Thursday, December 29, 2011 11:24:00 PM

kbrabender said...
The two main areas on the African maps are where Capoid (C. S. Coon taxonomy) people lived. They were known to have lived many thousands of years ago in NW Africa and thence migrated south along the eastern highlands to the south. They were not always short; they were once full size. I wonder if the royal family was partially Congoid. Makes sense--but have the authors released the raw DNA data?
Friday, December 30, 2011 1:58:00 PM

Jprezy87 said...
"Tut and his relatives were a dynasty that emerged from Upper Egypt during an intermediary period associated with Hyskos rule. So, it isn't terribly surprising to see them further towards the Southern rather than the Northern end of the continuum from North to South along the Nile Basin - closer to modern South Sudanese than to modern residents of Cairo. "

Yep, Upper Egyptians (especially in ancient times but still true today to an extent) are more racially African than lower Egyptians, somethings that's been confirmed time and time again by over a century of anthropological research, so it's no surprise that King Tut and his kinfolk show ties to Africans to the south.
Sunday, January 08, 2012 1:37:00 AM

akb said...
Jprezy87 - I dont know if we can really say that they shows ties with the south. Yes of course they do but it is a mutual relationship. 3300 years ago there were no Bantu in south Africa and many of the Nilotic groups in the great lakes reagion and Kenya were still in Southern Sudan. I think its the case of the MODERN groups having a SNP profile NOW similar to people in the Nile Valley 3500 years ago.

Its somewhat the samething but...
Also, in a way I am not surprised by the lack of comments. :/
Monday, January 09, 2012 4:04:00 PM

Jprezy87 said...
"Jprezy87 - I dont know if we can really say that they shows ties with the south. Yes of course they do but it is a mutual relationship. 3300 years ago there were no Bantu in south Africa and many of the Nilotic groups in the great lakes reagion and Kenya were still in Southern Sudan. I think its the case of the MODERN groups having a SNP profile NOW similar to people in the Nile Valley 3500 years ago."

Yea looking at the paper again Im kind of surprised...shouldnt the ancient egyptians show closer relationships to the Sudanese and Horn Africans than to Bantu and West Africans?.. the former were people who were much closer to the country and who actually had a good deal of contact with the egyptians (via Nubia and Punt)..and the great lakes has seen some Nilotic groups move into the area...but the Great Lakes is still majority Bantu.

"Its somewhat the samething but...
Also, in a way I am not surprised by the lack of comments"

Yea any topic discussing what the ancient egyptians looked like is usually a contentious and hot subject..wheres Charie Bass and mathilda where you need em? lol jk
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:34:00 AM

Inzu said...
3300 ago the people occupying much of the great lakes region would have been more related to present day Hotentotts,ethiopids and bush men- I'm not surprised that their genetic imprint still prevails there . The great lakes & East africa is home to the oldest african populations - again no surprise if these bear close affinity to ancient Egyptians. Modern groups much of east africa and the great lakes are Bantu speaking but not necessarily bio-genetically bantu.The labels assigned to many African groups are more linguistic classifications than anything else -These references cannot be used to make an even educated guess of genetic affinity. There many groups in east Africa who are nilotic speakers but would cluster with bantu groups genetically,there bantu speaking groups who would gentically cluster with ethiopid and nilotic groups- morever the variability within groups is so high--its common to find groups who are linguistically and culturally unified but bio-ethnically variant.I think a greater understanding of the logic of social formation in Africa can elucidate this. Much of Uganda, Tanzania,Rwanda,Burundi and Kenya is full of people who have more of bantu linguistic and cultural influence and less genetic one - East africa and the great lakes is the confluence of Bantu, Nilotic, afro-asiatic, pygmoid, khoisan and nilo-hamtic people.Much of this region genetically speaking has a large remnant of ancient populations.
Friday, January 27, 2012 11:29:00 PM

Hmm, why are you posting yourself here?
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
..ancestry[/i] with all these groups.

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Egypt rapidly found a method of disciplining the river, the land, and the people to transform the country into a titanic garden. Egypt rapidly developed detailed cultural forms that dwarfed its forebears in urbanity and elaboration. Thus, when new details arrived, they were rapidly adapted to the vast cultural superstructure already present. On the other hand, pharaonic culture was so bound to its place near the Nile that its huge, interlocked religious, administrative, and formal structures could not be readily transferred to relatively mobile cultures of the desert, savanna, and forest. The influence of the mature pharaonic civilizations of Egypt and Kush was almost confined to their sophisticated trade goods and some significant elements of technology. Nevertheless, the religious substratum of Egypt and Kush was so similar to that of many cultures in southern Sudan today that it remains possible that fundamental elements derived from the two high cultures to the north live on.--Joseph O. Vogel (1997)

As for the Great Lakes Region, are you aware that early Egyptologist Sir E.A. Wallis Budge (1857-1934) held such a theory for Egyptian origins?

It is impossible for me to believe that Egyptian is a Semitic language fundamentally. There
are a very large number of words that are not Semitic and were never invented by a Semitic
people. These words were invented by one of the oldest African people of the Nile valley of
whose written language we have any remains. Their home lay far to the south, and all that
we know of Predynastic Egypt suggests that it was in the neighborhood of the Great Lakes.

EW Budge, Hieroglyphic Dictionary, Dover, 1920.

As for West Africans, as I said two primary strands of genetic evidence is the presence of associated West African lineage E1b1a in southern Egypt as well as Benin form of sickle cell anemia in Egypt especially in the oases areas.

.. there is an abundance of evidence of occupation in the Sahara during the Holocene wet phase. There are neolithic cemeteries and even megaliths or remnants of such throughout the western Sahara and there are oral legends among West Africans of coming from further north or east. And let's not forget that there are West Africans who speak Afroasiatic languages specifically Chadic languages.

"It is possible from this overview of the data to conclude that the limited conceptual vocabulary shared by the ancestors of contemporary Chadic-speakers (therefore also contemporary Cushitic-speakers), contemporary Nilotic-speakers and Ancient Egyptian-speakers suggests that the earliest speakers of the Egyptian language could be located to the south of Upper Egypt (Diakonoff 1998) or, earlier, in the Sahara (Wendorf 2004), where Takács (1999, 47) suggests their ‘long co-existence’ can be found. In addition, it is consistent with this view to suggest that the northern border of their homeland was further than the Wadi Howar proposed by Blench (1999, 2001), which is actually its southern border.[b] Neither Chadics nor Cushitics existed at this time, but their ancestors lived in a homeland further north than the peripheral countries that they inhabited thereafter, to the south-west, in a Niger-Congo environment, and to the south-east, in a Nilo-Saharan environment, where they interacted and innovated in terms of language. From this perspective, the Upper Egyptian cultures were an ancient North East African ‘periphery at the crossroads’, as suggested by Dahl and Hjort-af-Ornas of the Beja (Dahl and Hjort-af-Ornas 2006).

The most likely scenario could be this: some of these Saharo-Nubian populations spread southwards to Wadi Howar, Ennedi and Darfur; some stayed in the actual oases where they joined the inhabitants; and others moved towards the Nile, directed by two geographic obstacles, the western Great Sand Sea and the southern Rock Belt. Their slow perambulations led them from the area of Sprinkle Mountain (Gebel Uweinat) to the east – Bir Sahara, Nabta Playa, Gebel Ramlah, and Nekhen/Hierakonpolis (Upper Egypt), and to the north-east by way of Dakhla Oasis to Abydos (Middle Egypt).
"--Anselin (2009)

^^good summary.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
quote:

Not conviced by the DNAtribe results.

Do you even know what DNAtribes results are saying..??

Let me ask you this do you think West/Southern Africans aka Bantu's and Afro-Asians (East Africans and Nilotics) share a common origin/ancestor??

Yes Kokakola. Do you believe your people (I assume Horn Africans) and Nilotics and and Bantus share a common ancestry, or not??
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ther bantu peoples are from CENTRAL AFRICA, The definition in fact is a member of any of a large number of linguistically related peoples of Central and South Africa

WHY ARE YOU LERAVING CEMTRAL AFRIOCA OUT YOU FILTHY PINK ASSED DEGNERATE? WHY ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY LEABING OUT CENTRAL AFRICA YOU LOW IQ FAGGOT???

Bantu speaking people are primarily found in CENTRAL AFRICA!!!!, and South Africa! bUT FACTS NEVER SEEM TO MATTER TO YOU, YOU DEGENERATE LIAR

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS FILTHY THIN LIPPED STRINGY HAIRED DEGENERATE MONKEY HAD THE NERVE!!! THE UNMITTIGATED GALL TO EXCLUDE CENTRAL AFRICA AS THE HOME OF THE BANTU? LETS TAKE A LOOK AT CENTRAL AFRICA!

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Central African Republic 3,342,051
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Democratic Republic of the Congo (Zaire) 47,440,362
Equatorial Guinea 442,516
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

NOW LETS LOOK AT SOUTH AFRIBA!!!

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

HAHAHAHA!!!!! THIS MONKEY IS A FILTHY LIAR!!!! IT IS TRYING TO EXCLUDE CENTRAL AFRICA!!! NOW ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION!!! WHY IS THE WHITE DEVIL DOING THAT?

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
THIS FILTHY MONKEY EXCLUDES ALMOST 130 MILLION PEOPLE BECAUSE IT KNOWS THAT IT CANT WHITEWASH THE BANTU PEOPLES OF CENTRAL AFRICA! HAHAHAHA ITS SIMPLY PATHETIC!

First he whitewashes the Horn of Africa, Northern Africa and even East Africa! and then when it turns out that the anciet Egyptians are the modern day populations of South Africa, West Africa and Central Africa, it is left standing with its dick in its hand looking at bantus! hahahaha!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS FILTHY THIN LIPPED STRINGY HAIRED DEGENERATE MONKEY HAD THE NERVE!!! THE UNMITTIGATED GALL TO EXCLUDE CENTRAL AFRICA AS THE HOME OF THE BANTU? LETS TAKE A LOOK AT CENTRAL AFRICA!

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

HAHAHAHA!!!!! THIS MONKEY IS A FILTHY LIAR!!!! IT IS TRYING TO EXCLUDE CENTRAL AFRICA!!! NOW ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION!!! WHY IS THE WHITE DEVIL DOING THAT?

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
THIS FILTHY MONKEY EXCLUDES ALMOST 130 MILLION PEOPLE BECAUSE IT KNOWS THAT IT CANT WHITEWASH THE BANTU PEOPLES OF CENTRAL AFRICA! HAHAHAHA ITS SIMPLY PATHETIC!

First he whitewashes the Horn of Africa, Northern Africa and even East Africa! and then when it turns out that the anciet Egyptians are the modern day populations of South Africa, West Africa and Central Africa, it is left standing with its dick in its hand looking at bantus! hahahaha!!!

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Here is a perfect example of why Not a single person on this site can be trusted other than MYSELF!

This thread is a perfect example of how this stringy haired pink assed scumbag operrates! The scumbag just exludes more that 130 million bantu because it does not fit kin the lies that it tells!

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Here is a perfect example of why Not a single person on this site can be trusted other than MYSELF!

This thread is a perfect example of how this stringy haired pink assed scumbag operrates! The scumbag just exludes more that 130 million bantu because it does not fit kin the lies that it tells!

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

I'm not Horn African.
Horn African Cushitic speakers and Bantus were separated since the mutation of the 35k years old PN2 marker. Since then, all hell breaks loose. [Big Grin]

So you agree that there is a common ancestry then. If that's the case, do you not agree that certain STRs can be held in common with say Egyptians and Central and Southern Africans among people that pre-date any Bantu arrivals? [Embarrassed]
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
I am here to teach you people!!!! When you hear the pink assed monkey speak of ""Nilotic"" people, just know that the Nilotic people are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians! The ancisnt Egyptians ancestors are the current populations in South Africa, west Africa and Central Africa. The nilotic people live in East Africa and north Africa! Here are the Nilotic people! and genetics tells us that they are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilotic

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
I am here to teach you people!!!! When you hear the pink assed monkey speak of ""Nilotic"" people, just know that the Nilotic people are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians! The ancisnt Egyptians ancestors are the current populations in South Africa, west Africa and Central Africa. The nilotic people live in East Africa and north Africa! Here are the Nilotic people! and genetics tells us that they are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^

kinda of funny actually. In reality, the Ancient Egyptians are long gone. Trying to find them is like trying to unscramble scrambled eggs.
Isolated groups of indigenous Egyptians likely exist in Southern Egypt and modern day Northern Sudan. In terms of looks, probably the Beja Sudanese are a good representative of appearance.

-

The Bantu people are a mixture of Egyptian and indigenous West African (pygmies, SAN, fulani, etc). Like I said - scrambled eggs.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
DNA AMALYSIS PROVES THAT THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BANTU PEOPLE!!!!

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BANTU PEOPLE AND ALL BANTU PEOPLE ARE THE ANCESTORS OF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS! The modern populations in Northern Africa are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians. The modern populations in the Horn of Africa are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians but that BANTU peoples ARE the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians because the anc ient Egyptians were Bantu people!

ALLOW ME SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON FOR THE FILTHY REPROBATES LAUAGHBLE AND PATHETIC DESPERATION HERE! THE CRACKERS UTTER DESPERATION IS CLEARLY DEFINED HERE! IN FACT PASS THIS ALONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE TO DESTROY ALL OF THE FANTASIES THAT THE DESPERATE. STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED CRACKERS MANUFACTURE!... IT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC!!

I am sure that many of you have heard these stringy haired, red assed reprobates call black people Bantu right? You have heard them say that the bantu accomplished nothing right? You have also heard these filthy degenerates tell you that the ancient Egyptians were not bantu, but rather they were caucasoids! Hahahaha

These filthy monsters tried to convince you that the people in North Africa were really the ancestors of our people the ancint Egyptians LOL

Even those of you with the intelligence of an egg timer will laugh at the despration of this filthy pink assed monkey!

THE DNA TRIBES ANALYSIS DOES NOT TELL YOU WHERE THE ARMANA MUMMIES CAME FROM!!!! IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE! IT TELLS YOU WHICH MODERN POPULATIONS MATCH THE ARMANA MUMMIES. IT TELLS YOU THAT THE ARMANA MUMMIES MATCH THE MODERN POPULATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA AND CENTRAL AFRICA!

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE CLEARLY BANTU PEOPLES!

we know that the ancient Egyptans ancestors are the MODERN populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

I think it is time for people to understand exactly what Central Africa is!

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
3) Central African Republic
4) Chad
5) Democratic Republic of the Congo
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

THOSE ARE THE COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL AFRICA

now bone up on the so called Bantu expansion! LOL

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY show that the Armana mummies match the MODERN populations in SOUTH AFRICA, central and West Africa!

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the MODERN populations in South Africa, Central Africa and West Africa match the Armana mummies. The Armana mummies match the populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

DO NOT LET THIS FILTHY PINK ASSED DELUSIONAL MONKEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH ITS RIDICULOUS AND VERY DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THIS FACT

Here are the Bantu peoples folks!

Now just for fun lets take a look at the MLI scores for Thuya as compiled by DNA tribes! The World Region MLI for Thuya, the MOTHER of the Armana pharaohs is as follows!

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Now you know why the stringy haired thin lipped, pink assed monkey likes showing you pictures of artifacts that have redone and in many cases just fabricated, and you also know now why the filthy reprobate shows pictures of dried out mummies that are over 3000 years old and whose hair has been straitend by the chemicals used during the mimmification process

THE DNA TELLS US THAT THUYA WAS 100% AFRICAN BANTU!!! THAT IS THE PICTURE THAT ACTUAL SCIENCE PRODUCES FOR YOU!

the filthy monkey is a snakeoil salesman!!! When you dont have the facts and science on your side... lets show pictures! hehehehe!

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! YOU WONDER WHAT YUYA THE father OF THE ARMANA PHARAOHS mli scores look like right?

Yuyas MIL scores are just like his wife thuya only the Horn of Africa and sahelian scores are ZERO!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Oh God, so it's exactly what I thought. This fool is a Bantu supremacist! LOL So the Egyptians were Bantus and could never have been 'Nilotic' even though they lived in the Nile. Sure thing. And I suppose I am just another of the countless aliases of one person in this forum. GTFOH [Embarrassed]

And I thought Anglo-Idiot was the insane one in this forum. [Roll Eyes]

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Ther people that lived on the Nile in ancient times were the Bantu people monkey! DNA does not lie you filthy pig! hehehehe

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BANTU PEOPLE AND ALL BANTU PEOPLE ARE THE ANCESTORS OF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS! The modern populations in Northern Africa are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians. The modern populations in the Horn of Africa are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians but that BANTU peoples ARE the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians because the anc ient Egyptians were Bantu people!

ALLOW ME SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON FOR THE FILTHY REPROBATES LAUAGHBLE AND PATHETIC DESPERATION HERE! THE CRACKERS UTTER DESPERATION IS CLEARLY DEFINED HERE! IN FACT PASS THIS ALONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE TO DESTROY ALL OF THE FANTASIES THAT THE DESPERATE. STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED CRACKERS MANUFACTURE!... IT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC!!

I am sure that many of you have heard these stringy haired, red assed reprobates call black people Bantu right? You have heard them say that the bantu accomplished nothing right? You have also heard these filthy degenerates tell you that the ancient Egyptians were not bantu, but rather they were caucasoids! Hahahaha

These filthy monsters tried to convince you that the people in North Africa were really the ancestors of our people the ancint Egyptians LOL

Even those of you with the intelligence of an egg timer will laugh at the despration of this filthy pink assed monkey!

THE DNA TRIBES ANALYSIS DOES NOT TELL YOU WHERE THE ARMANA MUMMIES CAME FROM!!!! IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE! IT TELLS YOU WHICH MODERN POPULATIONS MATCH THE ARMANA MUMMIES. IT TELLS YOU THAT THE ARMANA MUMMIES MATCH THE MODERN POPULATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA AND CENTRAL AFRICA!

we know that the ancient Egyptans ancestors are the MODERN populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY show that the Armana mummies match the MODERN populations in SOUTH AFRICA, central and West Africa!

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the MODERN populations in South Africa, Central Africa and West Africa match the Armana mummies. The Armana mummies match the populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

DO NOT LET THIS FILTHY PINK ASSED DELUSIONAL MONKEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH ITS RIDICULOUS AND VERY DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THIS FACT

Now just for fun lets take a look at the MLI scores for Thuya as compiled by DNA tribes! The World Region MLI for Thuya, the MOTHER of the Armana pharaohs is as follows!

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Now you know why the stringy haired thin lipped, pink assed monkey likes showing you pictures of artifacts that have redone and in many cases just fabricated, and you also know now why the filthy reprobate shows pictures of dried out mummies that are over 3000 years old and whose hair has been straitend by the chemicals used during the mimmification process

THE DNA TELLS US THAT THUYA WAS 100% AFRICAN BANTU!!! THAT IS THE PICTURE THAT ACTUAL SCIENCE PRODUCES FOR YOU!

the filthy monkey is a snakeoil salesman!!! When you dont have the facts and science on your side... lets show pictures! hehehehe!

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! YOU WONDER WHAT YUYA THE father OF THE ARMANA PHARAOHS mli scores look like right?

Yuyas MIL scores are just like his wife thuya only the Horn of Africa and sahelian scores are ZERO!

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
The people that lived on the Nile in ancient times were the Bantu people! The DNA of the ancient Egyptians does not lie, make mistakes, or play favorites!

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
The people that lived on the Nile in ancient times were the Bantu people! The DNA of the ancient Egyptians does not lie, make mistakes, or play favorites!

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit we got it the 1st time sh!t.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

I am here to teach you people!!!! When you hear the pink assed monkey speak of ""Nilotic"" people, just know that the MODERN DAY Nilotic people are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians! The ancisnt Egyptians ancestors are the current MODERN DAY populations in South Africa, west Africa and Central Africa. The nilotic people live in East Africa and north Africa! Here are the Nilotic people! and genetics tells us that they are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians

Angola 10,548,847
Burundi 6,052,614
Cameroon 14,677,510
Chad 7,166,623
Congo 2,583,198
Rwanda 7,737,537
Uganda 20,604,874
Zambia 9,349,975
TOTAL 129,946,107

Botswana 1,500,765
Lesotho 2,007,814
Mozambique 18,165,476
Namibia 1,727,183
South Africa 42,327,458
Swaziland 1,031,600
Zimbabwe 11,423,175
TOTAL 78,183,471

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com