EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Europe (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Europe
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Doxie - Everyone outside of Africa, came from somewhere else. How convenient that you forget that.

YOUR homeland is Central Asia (much of it is now called Kazakhstan), nobody is trying to steal that from you; and should you ever chose to go back to your REAL homeland, well there are still Albinos just like yourself there to welcome you back.

-

But be warned: it is now ruled by Mongol mulattoes. There is no telling which way they lean. Do they want to rid Asia of Albinos as their Mongol ancestors did? Or will they love their Albino half - sorry, I have no way of knowing.
 -

But these conversations are about the Albino theft of Black lands and history in the rest of the world. You can play dumb all you want, but that won't change the fact of the Albino crimes against humanity, which led to the Albino ascendency, which you are now trying to protect.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Central Asia is NOT our homeland, we ARE NOT ASIANS, so hell no I won't be at anytime going to Central Asia, I will however return to my true homeland Europe. You stupid White people hating, History stealing POS Black racist, Black Supremacist SOB. We did NOT steal Europe, Europe IS OURS & ALWAYS HAS been ours & YOU are trying to steal it from us I'M NOT A FRICKING ALBINO, I'M WHITE YOU STUPID DUMBASSED BLACK RACIST POS.

BTW, Those are NOT WHITE children they are Uyghur children and are Mongoloid NOT Caucasian you stupid White people hating Black racist, history stealing imbecile.

The only lands that we took over that was Black lands was in Africa which is back in the hands of its rightful owners Mikey boy, and well maybe Australia (since you claim the Aborigines as Black). No you dumbass White people hater I'm protecting White history from you who wishes to steal it & wishes to do harm to my people & wishes to do harm to my future children by stealing their history, their heritage, their identities, their homeland. I will NOT allow you to steal it.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:
quote:
You are right Kikuyu, I don't have an agenda or any of that. I'm simply defending the history & identities of my people. If we just gave our history & identities to another group we'd be no better than Esau of the Bible despising our heritage. Leaving our children without an identity, heritage, or homeland. Leaving them walking lost in this world not knowing who they are & where they came from, not knowing their place in this world making them virtual slaves.

Listen up. A totally neutral entity,in this case a Spanish noblewoman has just validated what many have been saying on ES or years.She's not an Afrocentric,neither does she have an agenda of any sort.
You yourself said she would "know the race of her own ancestors better than anyone." Therefore the question still remains to be answered: Do you think its time to at least review previously deeply held beliefs about European history?

Ok Kikuyu, you'll have to explain what you mean.
You are in a thread, making comments and yet none of them have anything to do with the original topic. So let us be clear. In the beginning of this thread, there is a video. The video is of a old woman in Spain who is a aristocrat. She has a library in her home with the documents of her family and their origin. She is "white" by today's standard, I should also say. Anyway, she says that many of the noble families in medieval Spain descended from Africans, who stayed behind after the Moorish empire fell. She says that the true origin of these families had been erased and a FAKE history had been put in its place. She said modern day Spanish history is a lie. Just go watch the first video, it explains all this.

I also posted a video from a genetics professor named Omar Shomarka Keita. In the video he talks about how he used Y chromosome to trace north African heritage and not the X. He said he used the Y because this is the male line and generally because of the way Africa is setup culturally, the Male line is the line that is based in that area historically. Where as the X chromosome, or the female chromosome couldn't be trust to explain local origins, because from 700 to about 1700 A.D. or so Africans were importing white women from all over Europe and mating with them. Hence why you have half the population in North Africa either looking mixed or white.

I say all that to say, when they say "Berber" in the video, they are speaking of those original black people who pushed into Spain, subdued it and ruled for centuries with a brief Arab interruption before going back to African hands.

I think the problem with people like you, who get so upset at "afrocentrism" and on the flip side those blacks who get upset at whites, need to understand a few things.

1. We are ALL Africans. My fathers left Africa recently, yours left thousands of years ago, but at the end of the day, we are ALL Africans. The problem has come in when our younger siblings (whites) have tried to erase the black branch of the families contribution to civilization from the face of the earth, via eurocentrism. What you see on this forum generally is a reaction to eurocentrism.

I say all that to say, that we should appreciate everyone's contribution to civilization and not try to minimalize anyone's contribution to civilization. We are all one human family.

2. Blacks in the west get very angry at slavery and in turn, turn that hate toward ALL whites. HOWEVER we Africans (this includes the diaspora) can NOT be so bold as to demonize whites. We enslaved whites LONG before one of them thought to do it to us. The 4th Dynasty of Kemet was one of the first (that we know of) to enslave whites, and this is a recorded fact. Also, the people of Kemet did not seem to be very fond of whites what so ever. Calling many to be the sons of Seth (he represented chaos) and calling them other derogatory names. North Egypt looks the way it does now, due in no small part to this slavery of whites and then later to foreign white invaders. then you had white slaves being brought in during Moorish rule in Europe, we have writings to attest to this fact. You even had white slaves being sold into Kingdoms in Mali and even further south. I would be willing to bet, many of those Igbos look the way they do because of this fact as well.

I say all that to say, people do some cruel stuff to each other. We need to recognize that and move on.

One should not seek to recreate history based on falsehood. One should look to reconstruct history to help tell the human story. One that recognizes the contributions of all branches of the family. Also one must remember, we Africans (black) are the oldest on the planet earth. it is only natural we are going to do things first. It is like a child telling a parent "I am going to run before you did". Well its impossible, I was here first, of course I am going to run, eat, walk, laugh, tell jokes and all those others things long before my child will, because I was here first. So naturally Black Africans are going to build civilization first, colonize first, enslave first, war first etc etc.

As for stealing anyone's homeland. Well, Europeans did colonize Africa, marginalize the indigenous people, erase the African's history, insert a false history and continues to this day to exploit the continent for its resources at the expense of Africa. Now that, we have never done to others (that I know of). You have to understand history fully and unbiasedly before you want to come and lecture others about what they should or shouldn't be doing.

Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
TypeZeiss I know it's no attack just asking questions and some damned good ones at that, but I'll put it like this all the European High nobles and royals are related,the question of some of them hiding their genealogies,well yes that was answered by the old lady in that vid, but they never ceased to have blacks entering into their families even after the time of the reconquest, look at the Medici family for instance,and again the descendants of Abraham Hannibal ended up in British royals,so yes they knew some kept records,
But here is something to think about the later ones do not necessarily considered themselves Blacks and may have no sympathy for anything African,the question is should we who are blacks self identified be gushing over them.

And let me introduce you guys to a new word Mixed Racist. ..racism doesn't end because people mix with other people as some mistakenly believe if one has to devalue one side of your heritage then that's racist.

Black birds trapped in white cages is what they are....

Here are quotes taken from a discussion I came across a lil while ago this morning, pretty good reasoning; your comment above made me think of it-

quote:
Who decides the characteristics that defines our ethnicity? Meaning. Who determines why some people are called "white" some "black" some "Asian" or "Latino?"

It might appear that certain established systems decide our ethnicity and we simply go along with it. For example, a Black family 2-3 generations in China would not be classified as Chinese? Nor Asian. They would in fact be defined by their previous homeland.

Interesting fact considering the millions of Blacks in America that refer to themselves as African American.

Still. Perhaps it is no fault of our own since these established systems aren't controlled by us. Since everyone agrees to be these titles- black, white, asian or latino....who is the wiser? We agree to these terms to create a base of uniformity with our peers. Just the same, there are Moors or Hebrew Israelites that detest being called African.

The interesting thing about these ethic classifications, is that they change. Research into the "invention of the white race" has made that very clear. But what about other races? Does the "one drop rule" apply to all races? If any race on the planet mixes with a Black Man or Black Woman does that child immediately become Black?

The African has already been mixing and "producing" races on the planet long before the arrival or "invention" of the white race.

The slanted eye Asian "is" an African, those features are currently found in South Africa especially. All the races are offsprings of different African hues.

It seems to difficult to comprehend at first, how it is possible for all of these hues to come out of one gene pool. Well, grab a handful of soil and sift through it. Even soil that appears dark will have many different colored grains with it.

quote:
Millions of White Slave owners fathered many children with their female slaves, some of them mixed in well enough to pass for white. Many so-called Whites have Black ancestry right here in America and would deny it only to prove their racial purity. This is fact. What we must realize about "the one drop rule" is that mixed Blacks often times do not mix with Blacks!

IE If Halle Berry's daugther repeats the pattern of her Mother her offspring will be able to pass for white more successfully than their Mother and GrandMother. This is something that has been done for generations within the community of so-called Whites- those that many of us view as the ruling class.

And if it still seems impossible for there to be 5 Black Presidents before Obama, let's ask ourselves again who decides the classification. Because guess what, if a person calls themselves White- most likely none of us will challenge them especially if this person has light skin and straight hair. This also means that if a Black person calls themselves White and goes unchallenged? They are White! Period.

quote:
Genetic Resonance

Here's some information that might help to paint a broader scientific or metaphysical picture about "black birds trapped in white cages" which is basically what happens when the black or African "consciousness" (basically a signal) is streaming within a body that does not "mirror" it's core reality. We hear of this concept mainly from transgendered Males that claim they were born within the wrong body. The truth is their brain was re-programmed causing them to pick up different signals. Hospitals have been doing this for years.

"Genetic Resonance" might sound like a new term but it's based on an old science. Today maybe a handful of psychologists use it along with a method called "family constellation" where they attempt to map out or trace psychological disorders of an individual through family counseling. What White psychologists are doing with this method is different that what we will discuss here, even though some of their findings might be relative.

Genetic Resonance is much more than what they think it is. We are speaking not just about cellular memory of both the Mother and Father that is transferred to the offspring, but we are also talking about our relationship with reality, the cosmos, the environment and each other is ALWAYS related to how our Parents, family and Ancestors have related to them.

Thus, even the "hue" of our physical matter is a code for how we have been relating with our reality. Whites for example, have much less Genetic Resonance than everyone else on the planet. That would mean they relate less to their reality. Genetic Resonance is also tied into "emotional intelligence" and the reason why Humans are said to use less than 10% of our brains while most Animals use the full 100%. Why? The truth is, this is not true for all Humans but perhaps true for the Humans "they" have studied. But if we were to study the animal kingdom, most animals spend a great deal of time "sensing" or in empathy with their own, and especially their environment.

Humans are programmed to be cut off from empathy and emotional intelligence, thus "some of us" do not use all the feature of our receiver/transmitter- the brain. The 10% they speak of is all the brain needs to manage our bodies, the other 90% is for everything else ourselves the body. We can pick up signals from all over the Universe if we focused.

The skin, the largest organ and the protector of the body is also an extension of the brain. So while all the "we are the world" people are singing about not seeing skin color. Skin color is supposed to show us what type of signals that brain is absorbing and reflecting.

It's no wonder Blacks with White Leaders/Educators become just as "retarded" was the ones leading them. How can you allow someone that can't even pick up on "your own signals" to lead you?

Our "hue" says what methods we are using to deal with the information and energy around us. A dark hue says- I keep or store all my information and energy. I deal with it. I absorb all of it and work with it. Even if it's harmful I can convert it into something useful. That's actually what the dark hue means in the natural world. The lightest hue in the spectrum would say the very opposite. It doesn't store allot of information and energy, it rejects it, it doesn't want it and can't handle it. It takes just enough to get by.

While no one thus far has related Genetic Resonance to race, for me it is the most concrete. You don't even have to use a microscope to study it and how it relates to race. Racism is a psychological disorder. Self hatred is a psychological disorder. Our inability to group together and organize is also grounded in collective psychological disorders. Instead of creating classifications we can all use as a whole nation we run around looking for classifications to declare ourselves as smaller and smaller groups and tribes?

What Genetic Resonance often says is that we continue to create actions that are "reactions" to what was done by our Parents, families and Ancestors.
What is also said about Genetic Resonance is that we inherit the love & pain debt of our Parents.

For example, through family constellation methods a Woman might learn about why she continues to find Men who are not good providers to Father her children. It may not be because her own Father was not a good provider or was an absentee Father- but because her Mother had a relationship with a Man before her Father, a Man she was very much in love with- but she broke up with him because of financial reasons.

She inherited her Mother's love debt.

So now let's think about White hatred for Blacks. Is there also a love and pain debt in the works there as well? What happens when a Black Man or Black Woman that truly HATES Black people, hate being Black, hate being part of Black society or even being called Black, Hate their dark skin....and yet runs off and mates with a White Man or Woman in order to produce a lighter skinned half Black half White offspring?

Certainly that mixed child would have to exercise that hatred in some form, or at least a reaction to it. That reaction could be positive too. Sometimes our lighter skinned Blacks are more Pro-Black than those of us darker than berries. Who has not seen the truth of this?

But if that method of mixing continues, eventually we would get a J. Edgar Hoover. Someone that can pass for White but still has an ethnic hatred for the little Black blood within him.

And that's how black birds get trapped in white cages.

Remember there was a time when race mixing was strictly forbidden by the Elders. Again, Genetic Resonance is ancient. The Spiritual Elders always knew of their bodies as storage houses or temples for memories of that family-nation or tribe. "Africa" - Afu-ra-ka itself is the "house of god's soul."

The greater truth here is that "ethic classification" has more to do with "consciousness" than actual skin color. There are just as many Black officers pulling Blacks out of cars and beating them too. Consciousness is a signal, and if we choose to pick up on that signal and use it to define our reality then that is who we are.

The good news perhaps is that "healthy" Blacks can manage many levels of consciousness without being corrupted or disillusioned. Heal-thy= means you are in a constant state of healing thy self. Every single moment.

quote:
J. Edgar Hoover was Black. And this is not something I know from the internet, I know a Author working on the book as we speak. It's a deep history that will shock the world.

-
The deep seated hatred for Blacks in this Man's heart was so obvious. Was he simply a black bird trapped in a white cage?

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to copy some more of those quotes here on this 'black birds in white cages' thing...it's interesting-

quote:
When doing research to find the true ethnicity of some so-called Whites, I realized also that race and ethnicity do not go hand in hand.

Bill Maher is classified as -White. But his Mother is Jewish. Is he not a Jew?
Now we would call him White as well. Yet Jewish people have never been classified as White historically.

For example, a person can call themselves a Jew. But what is a Jew? A Jewish person on one hand is someone that follows Judaism. On another Jews have become an ethnicity and have defined certain characteristics physical and social that separate them. Like Maher's nose. But when someone says I come from Jewish heritage what does that mean? The ethic classification or the religion?

There are millions of Jews that don't follow Judaism. What I also find interesting is that - as you said- it's not until a "non-white" person is in the mix that most so-called Whites use that classification. What's also interesting is that the larger body of so-called White America are mixed with either Native American or African blood lines- but still claim the heritage of their native homeland- Poland, Ireland, Europe etc.

http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/tribes/history/indianblood.htm

The color of the hair, eyes and the shape of the nose and lips are usually a dead giveaway from who is White and who is playing White. Blacks can ask this question, how did some Africans in America get native American blood in them without Whites getting any? The truth is Europe had White slaves too, the same ones that later became our overseers. We we all mixed with tribes in order to survive at some point. In fact, some native American tribes completely melted away and became classified as negros.

Most of the time "white" is used as an eraser, to rub away that family's homeland and background. In Genetic Resonance, if that memory is erased the person would in fact become lighter or the lightest hue in the spectrum, which is what we see when we look at the palms of our hands or feet.

People like Angelina Jolie, Dwayne ''The Rock'' Johnson and Vin Diesel are called ethnically ambiguous because they can play different racial groups. But they are all Non-Whites.

Now everyone is wondering why Charlie Sheen called his ex Denise Richards "a f--ing n*gger" it could be, perhaps that she is mixed. Allot of these Women dye their hair blonde to hide their true ethnicity. Or it could be because they called her "fish lips" in school because of her full lips.

It's your own business if you want to pass for white. The problem however is when you are passing for white because of self hatred like Hoover.

quote:
 -
Sydney Poitier's daughter

On any given day, Tamiia Poitier is simply- Hispanic. Even though her Mother is White and her Father is black. But that is the makeup of most Hispanics/Latinos. Yet not the ethnic classification most biracial or multiracial children would use since that term is designated for those that speak Spanish. But if Tamiia can call herself Black...why then aren't all Hispanics/Latinos with undeniable African blood lines called Black?

The truth we must one day face, is that technically "Black" people dominate the planet. I am talking about 1. People with dark skin ripened by the sun. 2. People from regions with more sunlight and less moisture. 3. People that have mixed with 1 and 2.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
quote:
You are right Kikuyu, I don't have an agenda or any of that. I'm simply defending the history & identities of my people. If we just gave our history & identities to another group we'd be no better than Esau of the Bible despising our heritage. Leaving our children without an identity, heritage, or homeland. Leaving them walking lost in this world not knowing who they are & where they came from, not knowing their place in this world making them virtual slaves.

Listen up. A totally neutral entity,in this case a Spanish noblewoman has just validated what many have been saying on ES or years.She's not an Afrocentric,neither does she have an agenda of any sort.
You yourself said she would "know the race of her own ancestors better than anyone." Therefore the question still remains to be answered: Do you think its time to at least review previously deeply held beliefs about European history?

kikuyu22 - You are not paying attention.

Note Doxie's quote:

Leaving our children without an identity, heritage, or homeland. Leaving them walking lost in this world not knowing who they are & where they came from, not knowing their place in this world making them virtual slaves.

Blacks have been so conditioned to accept that very same situation, that they don't understand that others would find it intolerable.

Doxie is not as dumb as you think, she understands that to admit Black rule of Europe and the Americas, also means that she would have to admit that Albinos did that very same thing to Blacks.

Actually,mike111,I've been observing and I have a confession: I simply wanted to see how far she would go in denying the truth. She has proved to be as driven as liarness and as emotional as AngloWTF;she just disguised it well. What she shows is the usual Albino arrogance-presuming OUR HISTORY is hers to bestow upon us as she sees fit.Fyi,we don't require validation,affirmation,affection or praise from your kind;that's not what ES is about.
What albino arrogance and presumption!Dhdoxies,you've said enough;no need to dig a deeper hole for yourself. Now its as clear as day why mike111 continually refers to your people's inherent dishonesty and pathological lying in all things.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kikuyu, I had you pegged from the beginning. I had a suspicion you were a White people hating Black racist Black supremacist just like the rest, so I played your little game. I don't claim history in Africa its yours do with as you see fit. However I sure as hell will claim European history as it IS mine to claim. It is you who shows that Negro arrogance presuming that you can tell WHITES what our history is & isn't. Trying to tell us what European identities we can have and which we can not. Trying to tell us what bit of European heritage we can & can't claim, trying to lay claim to our homeland. As I have told Mike before we Whites have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland & will not be denied that right. Unlike you who wants to paint every damn body in history(especially those of importance) Black writing Whites completely out of history like we don't even exist & writing Blacks in, I only want what is mine. I must thank you for one thing though, you showed me that NO Negro is to be trusted. You know you should be ashamed of yourself you deceptive snake, I would never do something as low down & you tried to do to me to someone else.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Kikuyu, I had you pegged from the beginning. I had a suspicion you were a White people hating Black racist Black supremacist just like the rest, so I played your little game. I don't claim history in Africa its yours do with as you see fit. However I sure as hell will claim European history as it IS mine to claim. It is you who shows that Negro arrogance presuming that you can tell WHITES what our history is & isn't. Trying to tell us what European identities we can have and which we can not. Trying to tell us what bit of European heritage we can & can't claim, trying to lay claim to our homeland. As I have told Mike before we Whites have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland & will not be denied that right. Unlike you who wants to paint every damn body in history(especially those of importance) Black writing Whites completely out of history like we don't even exist & writing Blacks in, I only want what is mine. I must thank you for one thing though, you showed me that NO Negro is to be trusted. You know you should be ashamed of yourself you deceptive snake, I would never do something as low down & you tried to do to me to someone else.

He,he,he:

Scratch an Albino deep enough, and look what you find!

That's all I was saying folks.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Note how ''White Americans'' can only identify with Europe as a whole, not any specific countries or culture. This is because ethnically the average White American is a mix of at least three or four European ethnic groups (usually British, Irish, German, Italian etcetc).

White Americans actually have no specific homeland or identity, they are mutts.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
**** YOU Mikey boy White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist POS. As I said I'm no fricking Albino, I am White. Of course you would think what Kikuyu did was funny you little Black SOB after all they're Black like you. You love doing whatever you can to try to harm Whites because you have such hatred for us. You salivate & rub your hands in glee at seeing a White person harmed in any sort of way. Truth be told Mikey boy White people hater you'd love nothing more than to see Whites exterminated so that you could claim our history uncontested wouldn't you White people hater. I was only telling the truth Mikey boy No Negro is to be trusted.

Cass F-U you anti-American POS. I guess since us White Americans are Non-European mutts as you say then there is no reason for us to be defending history, heritage, identities that aren't in any way ours & no reason to feel a connection to Europe as it was never our homeland to begin with right, nor should we attempt to feel any kind of brotherhood with White Europeans because after all we're not kindred people right. Thanks for pointing that out to me Cass.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear, there is a REASON why Albinos don't stay here long. They are bombarded with truth on a daily basis, no one can take that much truth for long. You have done very well to have lasted this long, but I fear that you won't last much longer.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mikey boy White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist POS. You wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit you on your big Black butt. I'm not going anywhere you stupid White people hating Black racist no matter how hard you try. You aint hurting me Mikey boy all you & your ilk are doing is exposing yourselves for the very White people haters you are, & possibly turning yet another White person racist. Again Mikey boy White people hating scum, I'M WHITE NOT AN ALBINO so stop with the racist epithets.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time for a software upgrade. This repetitious crap is so 1980s.
Doxie, specifically WHAT European history are you seeking to defend, Irish, English, German, or Native American?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer I'm seeking to defend all European (White) history. Narmer you should know Native Americans are not White LOL, I may defend their history but I do not claim it (before you say it, stating you "might" have some Native ancestry is not claiming their history). Don't worry White people hating Black racist Black supremacist you won't hear the end of that saying as I WILL continue to say it every dang time I address one of you so better get used to it because I'm here stay and so is that saying hehehe. If you don't wish to see it then I do believe there is an ignore feature is there not LOL.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cass F-U you anti-American POS. I guess since us White Americans are Non-European mutts as you say then there is no reason for us to be defending history, heritage, identities that aren't in any way ours & no reason to feel a connection to Europe as it was never our homeland to begin with right, nor should we attempt to feel any kind of brotherhood with White Europeans because after all we're not kindred people right. Thanks for pointing that out to me Cass. [/QB]

''White Americans'' [sic] are Caucasoid racial kindred (excluding the 33% who have Negroid admixture). However my point was concerning ethnic identity, not race.

Since White Americans are a mixture of different European ethnic groups, they have no single ethnic identity. For example a typical White American who is Irish-English-Italian... who do they ethnically identify with? They are mutts.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
(ignoring the negative blanketed statement about ALL Black People for the moment)

@ DHDoxies-

quote:
I may defend their history...
Nothing wrong with that...with all due respect, how familiar are you with their history? A legit question, because I wouldn't know how familiar you are or are not. And I mean besides the watered-down sugarcoated not too Truthful alot left out version they teach in school in America?

If you truly wish to defend their history, then you need to be as educated as you can be regarding same. If you are TRULY interested in their history...which cannot be too separated from your own history as a (Yte) American and so is a part of your history as an American...then when you have some time and IF you are so inclined, I suggest some titles for you...I have these as a part of my personal library and you would find these books eye-opening/enlightening..

oh btw lol [Roll Eyes] the following books have nothing to do with Afrocentrism atall so no worry yuhSelf bout what I'm referring you to read ok [Big Grin] It deals with the facts and nothing but the facts as it pertains to the indigenous peoples of the Americas...there are no shortage of first-hand accounts and actual historical documentation within (legal documents, published newspaper articles, written personal documents [e.g. letters], laws/regulations/official policies, photographs, published cartoons and drawings from that time, public speeches, etc)...

NATIVE AMERICAN TESTIMONY
Peter Nabokov, foreword by Vine Deloria, Jr.

BURY MY HEART AT WOUNDED KNEE
Dee Brown

AMERICAN HOLOCAUST THE CONQUEST OF THE NEW WORLD
David E. Stannard

THE CONQUEST OF AMERICA THE QUESTION OF THE OTHER
Tzvetan Todorov foreward by Anthony Pagden

A LITTLE MATTER OF GENOCIDE, HOLOCAUST AND DENIAL IN THE AMERICAS 1492 TO THE PRESENT
Ward Churchill

THE EARTH SHALL WEEP A HISTORY OF NATIVE AMERICA
James Wilson

EXTERMINATE THEM! WRITTEN ACCOUNTS OF THE MURDER, RAPE, AND ENSLAVEMENT OF NATIVE AMERICANS DURING THE CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH
Clifford E. Trafzer and Joel R. Hyer, Editors
forward by Edward R. Castillo

THE EXILES OF FLORIDA THE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE MAROONS WHO FLED FROM SOUTH CAROLINA AND OTHER SLAVE STATES
Joshua R. Giddings, first published 1858
*DHDoxies- look him up, he's yte if that makes you feel better [Roll Eyes] ..this one has everything to do with Native American history because they were a part of those slaves who fled, and a part of those living in Florida...this is about the Native American and African American maroons who together formed communities in Florida...so if you're interested in Native American history this book here is VERY relevant...it contains no author opinions just facts presented by the author back in 1858...

You see, if you are adequately informed of the facts, your defense is that much stronger... [Wink]

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Funny Cass where I come from a mutt is a mix of two different BREEDS/ie Races. Like my two dogs are mutts one a Dachshund X Scottie & the other GSD X Collie or GSD X Golden. This is a mutt, now it wouldn't be a mutt if you lets say bred Smooth Dachshund X Longhaired Dachshund as they are the same breed but different coat types. Same wit humans a mutt would be a mixture of two different races such as Black X White or Amerindian X White, however one like Scottish X Swede would not be a mutt because both are the same race. Let it be up to the individual White American what they wish to identity as.

Truth I will check out those books you suggested. However I'm more interested in the history of my own people. BTW, just because a person is White doesn't mean that they can't be Afro-Centric & Anti-White.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Here ya go just for the White people hating Black racist crew, Mikey boy, Liar Winters (Clyde), IronLiar, Narmer, Marc, Kikuyu, et ilk this is for you LOL.

Say it loud say it proud Mike, Narmer, Marc, Clyde, Kikuyu, et ilk hehehehehe.

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Funny Cass where I come from a mutt is a mix of two different BREEDS/ie Races. Like my two dogs are mutts one a Dachshund X Scottie & the other GSD X Collie or GSD X Golden. This is a mutt, now it wouldn't be a mutt if you lets say bred Smooth Dachshund X Longhaired Dachshund as they are the same breed but different coat types. Same wit humans a mutt would be a mixture of two different races such as Black X White or Amerindian X White, however one like Scottish X Swede would not be a mutt because both are the same race. Let it be up to the individual White American what they wish to identity as.

Truth I will check out those books you suggested. However I'm more interested in the history of my own people. BTW, just because a person is White doesn't mean that they can't be Afro-Centric & Anti-White.

smh [Roll Eyes] so if a yte man in the 1800s is an anti-slavery advocate does that make him afrocentric and anti-yte? um yeaaaaahhh okkkk DHDoxies...you see, with all due respect, I've had the benefit of reading these books to already know what you don't- which is what I've already described in my initial comment to you above.

-
Joshua Giddings was an anti-slavery congressman who became a hero to the abolitionist movement when he resigned his seat in Congress in 1842 following a censure for his role in the Creole case, an incident concerning a slave uprising at sea, only to win back the seat through a special election. Giddings was a Whig who befriended fellow Whig Abraham Lincoln when they served together in Congress during the late 1840s. Giddings later became a leading Republican during the 1850s and served as a minor diplomat for the Lincoln Administration during the Civil War. (By Matthew Pinsker)

GIDDINGS, JOSHUA REED - The Encyclopedia of Cleveland History

GIDDINGS, JOSHUA REED (6 Oct. 1795-27 May 1864) represented Cleveland for about half of his 20-year tenure as one of the most renowned antislavery leaders in the U.S. Congress. Born in Tioga Point (later Athens), Pa., he was moved in infancy by his parents, Joshua and Elizabeth Pease Giddings, to Canandaigua, N.Y. In 1805 the family moved again to Ashtabula County, O., where Giddings completed his common-school education and saw service in the WAR OF 1812. In 1819 he married the former Laura Waters and 2 years later, after reading law with Elisha Whittlesey of Canfield, O., he was admitted to the bar. He opened a law office in the Ashtabula County seat of Jefferson, taking Benjamin F. Wade as a partner and serving a term (1826) in the Ohio House of Representatives. Not long after his conversion to the antislavery movement, Giddings was elected as a Whig in 1838 to succeed Whittlesey in the U.S. House of Representatives. He joined a small group of like-minded Congressmen in the Washington boarding house of Mrs. Spriggs and in 1842 was censured by the House for offering a series of resolutions in support of the slave mutineers on the coastwise slaving vessel Creole. Immediately resigning his seat, Giddings returned to the WESTERN RESERVE and was vindicated by an overwhelming re-election. Congressional redistricting brought Cleveland and Cuyahoga County into his district from 1844-53. During that period Giddings left the Whigs for the Free Soil party and sponsored national Free Soil conventions in Cleveland to formulate policy and strategy in 1849 and 1851. Following the Kansas-Nebraska Act of 1854, he helped draft the "Appeal of the Independent Democrats" and assisted in the formation of the Republican party. Although denied renomination in 1858, Giddings secured the affirmation of the principles of the Declaration of Independence in the 1860 Republican national platform by threatening a one-man bolt of the convention. In 1858 he published The Exiles of Florida, which was followed in 1864 by History of the Rebellion: Its Authors and Causes. Appointed U.S. Consul General to Canada by President Lincoln in 1861, Giddings died in Montreal. He was survived by his wife and 5 children: Comfort, Joseph, Lura Maria, Grotius, and Laura Ann.

GIDDINGS, Joshua Reed, a Representative from Ohio; born in Tioga Point (later Athens), Bradford County, Pa., October 6, 1795; moved with his parents to Canandaigua, N.Y., in 1795; received a common-school education; again moved with his parents to Ashtabula County, Ohio, in 1806; completed preparatory studies; served in the War of 1812; taught school; studied law; was admitted to the bar in February 1821 and commenced practice in Jefferson, Ohio; member of the State house of representatives in 1826; elected as a Whig to the Twenty-fifth Congress to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of Elisha Whittlesey; reelected to the Twenty-sixth and Twenty-seventh Congresses and served from December 3, 1838, until March 22, 1842, when he resigned, after a vote of censure had been passed upon him by the House in response to his motion in defense of the slave mutineers in the Creole case; subsequently elected to the Twenty-seventh Congress to fill the vacancy caused by his own resignation; reelected as a Whig to the Twenty-eighth through Thirtieth Congresses, as a Free-Soil candidate to the Thirty-first through Thirty-third Congresses, elected as an Opposition Party candidate to the Thirty-fourth Congress, and reelected as a Republican to the Thirty-fifth Congress; and served from December 5, 1842, until March 3, 1859; chairman, Committee on Claims (Twenty-seventh and Thirty-fourth Congresses); declined to be a candidate for reelection; appointed consul general to the British North American Provinces by President Lincoln on March 25, 1861, and served until his death; died in Montreal, Canada, May 27, 1864; interment in Oakdale Cemetery, Jefferson, Ohio.

Anyway, 'their history' is so intertwined with your own as an American, that it is a part of your own history here (U.S.) as well....

I do overstand that most people (people PERIOD) don't too want to learn about the unpleasant Truths/Facts...keep it sugarcoated...let's just talk about the good stuff....but that helps no one in overstanding why things are the way they are now so that things can change for All in the future...you see, one thing about Truth: it's final, and it doesn't change according to what someone wishes it to be, wants it to be or needs it to be, it is what it is..it's impartial and unbiased because it remains the same: TRUTH....

"Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that work AGAINST that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief..."~~Frantz Fanon

kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Doxie dear, there is a REASON why Albinos don't stay here long. They are bombarded with truth on a daily basis, no one can take that much truth for long. You have done very well to have lasted this long, but I fear that you won't last much longer.

I've observed enough to diagnose the Albino mind-here are my observations:
Firstly they're shocked. Discovering they had nothing to do with the founding of the first civilisations is unsettling.
After which resentment,coupled with denial sets in. Its so obvious with the tone of their commentsthough they try to camouflage it its just beneath the surface.
You know mike111,people think you're hard on the Albinos,and I confess I thought at times you were rather unforgiving but this thread shows its all a response to their other infamous tendency-ARROGANCE.
As she neurotically and repetitively reveals with childishly limited vocabulary and Pavlovian responses DHDoxies has all the intellect of the janitor at a special needs kindergarten.
She attempts to argue with scholars in population genetics,linguistics and early European history published in peer reviewed journals by shouting them down with manufactured outrage.
You're probably familiar with it already but look at Clyde's resume. Mind you its incomplete,at least 3 years old.
quote:

Editorial Duties
Editor, Yombo Newsletter, Urbana, Illinois. 1971-1973
Editor, African Library Briefs, for Young Readers, Ames, Iowa,1974-1975.
Editor, Umoja Watu, Ames, Iowa, 1974-1975.
Contributing Editor, Afrikan Mwalimu, 1975-1980.
Associate Editor, Journal of African Civilization, 1979-1984
Contributing Editor,Afrique Histoire, 1982-1987.

Professional Societies
American Anthropological Association 1996-Present
Central States Anthropological Association 1995-Present
Council for Learning Disabilities 1993-Present
American Educational Research Association 1995- Present
Black World Foundation 1970-1975
Tanzania Historical Association 1972-1976
African Heritage Studies Association 1974-1976
Educators to Africa Association 1970-1976
Asian Studies Association 1972-1993
Association for Supervision 1987-Present
National Council for Social Studies 1988-1992
Illinois Adult and Continuing Educators Association, 1990-1995

Professional Duties
IACEA Section Head: Correctional Education
Biographical Note: International Who's Who in Asian Studies, Hong
Kong, 1979.
Member Proposal Committee for Rajavajan Award, of the Tamil University for Creative Writing in Tamil, 1983--
Reader and Evaluator of Ph.D., thesis in Social Sciences for
the University of Kerala, Trivandrum, India, 1987--

Honors
Graduate Fellowship Loyola University 1996-2000.

2005 Faculty Excellence Award. Governors State University.

PUBLICATIONS
Books
Clyde Winters, Brain Based Learning and Special Education,
Shivaji Road, Meerut (India): Anu Books,2004.
_____________, Afrocentrism: Myth or Science. http://www,lulu.com, 2005.
_____________, Atlantis in Mexico. http://www,lulu.com, 2005.

-

_____________, Teaching Ancient Afrocentric History.
http://www,lulu.com, 2005.
_____________, Career Development Activies for Language Arts and
Social Studies (6th Grade Social Studies Lessons). Chicago:Chicago Public Schools, 1998.
_____________, Structured Curriculum Handbook A Resource Guide
for Grade Six Social Science First Semester. Chicago:
Chicago Public Schools, 1999.
______________, (Program of Study Committee).Expecting More:
Program of Study Grades 9& 10 Social Science. Chicago:
Chicago Board of Education, 1997.
Program of Study Grades 6, 7& 8 Social Science. Chicago:
Chicago Board of Education, 1998.

Articles
Clyde A. Winters,"Contemporary Trends in Traditional Chinese Islamic Education". INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF EDUCATION, 30(4):475 479.
___________________. 1987. "Koranic Education and Militant Islam in Nigeria". INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF EDUCATION, 33(2):171 185.
___________________. 1987b. "Traditional and contemporary Trends in Chinese Muslim Education",MUSLIM EDUCATION QUARTERLY ,4(4):52 65.
___________________. 1988. "Contemporary Trends in Chinese Muslim Education". MUSLIM EDUCATION QUARTERLY,4(4):52 65.

___________________. 1988b. "ISLAMIZATION AND EDUCATION IN MUSLIM CHINA".THE MUSLIM WORLD LEAGUE JOURNAL, 15:18 23.

___________________. 1988c. "Psychology Test and Black Police Recruits",LABOR LAW JOURNAL, 39(9):634 636.

___________________. 1988d. "Police Quotas", CHICAGO TRIBUNE,9 December,Sec.1, p.26.

___________________. 1989. "Psychology Test, Suits and Minority Applicants", THE POLICE JOURNAL,LXll (l):22 30.

__________________. 1989b. "Chicago Female Police", THE POLICE JOURNAL,LXll (2):136 142.

__________________. 1990. "Problems of Variance in the Utility of the MMPI in the Selection of Metropolitan Police",THE POLICE JOURNAL,LXlll (2):121 128.

___________________. 1991. "Informal Assessment of Special Needs Adults and K W L Plus in Correctional Education". ADULT EDUCATION Connection 4(3):5.
___________________. 1991b. "Hispanics and Policing in Chicago and Cook County, Illinois". THE POLICE JOURNAL, LXlV (l):71 75.

Mathews,M &________. 1992. Bibliotherapy and the Life centered
curriculum for Offender populations in prison, Yearbook of
Correctional Education, pp. 61-68.

___________________. 1993. "A Theoretical Model for Correctional Education in the U.S.". THE POLICE JOURNAL,LXVI (2):211-219.

-----------------, et al. 1993. "The Role of a Computer-Managed
Instructional System's Prescriptive Curriculum in the Basic
Skills Areas of Math and Reading Scores for Correctional
Pre-Trial Detainees". THE JOURNAL OF CORRECTIONAL EDUCATION, 44(1):10-19.

----------------.1993. "The Therapeutic use of the Essay in
Corrections", JOURNAL OF CORRECTIONAL EDUCATION,44(2):58-61.

----------,et al..1993. "An Education Policy for Large Jail
Programs:A Case Study". THE JOURNAL OF CORRECTIONAL EDUCATION, 44, (3): 124-133.

-------------------.1993. "Making Math Easy for the Unique Learner".ADULT & CONTINUING EDUCATION TODAY,XXIII (10):5.

------------------.1994. "Non-Standard English and Reading".
ERIC Clearinghouse on Reading, English and Communication.
ED 358 438. 13 pp.

__________________.1994. "The Application of Neurobiological
Research in Special Education Instruction". Special Issue: Knowledge Production and Educational Change for Democratic Renewal, PART II: Implications for Educational Policy: Transforming Educational Practice. Thresholds in Education,
20 (2 & 3), 36-42.

_________________.1995a. "Inmate Opinions Towards Education and Participation in Prison Education Programmes". The Police Journal, LXVII, 39-50.

_________________.1995b. IACEA Survey of correctional educators.
Keeping Pace, (Newsletter Illinois Adult and Continuing
Educators Association,Inc.) 13 (1), Spring, p.15.

________________.1995c. Neurobiological Learning and Adult Literacy, ERIC Clearinghouse on Reading & Communication Skills. ED 385 740.

________________.1995d. Gang's, Drugs and Violence. Teacher's
Guide. Chicago: Gangs, Drugs and Violence Prevention
Consultants.
________________.1996a. "Adult Math Learning Difficulty Among Offender Students". The Criminologist 20, (2), 75-80.

_________________.1996c. "The Effects of Never-married Parenthood on Offender Non-marital Fatherhood". Police Journal LXIX (3), 262-265.

________________.1996d. "Adult Learning and Multisensory
Teaching. ERIC Clearinghouse . ED 393 966. 16p.

________________.1996e. Concentrations of Poverty and Urban
Gangs. The Criminologist, 20 (4), 217-228.

________________.1996f. Foundations of the Afrocentric Ancient
History Curriculum, The Negro Educational Review,
XLVII (3-4), 214-217.

________________.1997. Learning Disabilities, Crime, Delinquency,
and Special Education Placement. Adolescence , 32 (126), 451-62.
_______________. 1998. Urban American youth and correctional education.The Criminologist, 22(1), 15-20.

_____________. 1998a.Ebonics and special education placement. The
Negro Educational Review, 19 (1-2), 83-86.

____________. 1998b.Communication theory and its implication for teaching and offender rehabilitation. The Criminologist,
22 (3),131-136.
___________.1998.Dewey, correctional education and offender habilitation.Police Journal, 59(6), 341-348.

___________.2000."Making math easy for the learning disabled
adolescents: Neurobiology and the use of math
manipulatives. Review Journal of Philosophy and Social Science, 25 (1&2), 58-68.

___________.2000. Neurological Basis Cognition, Emotion and
Classroom Instruction. Research Journal of Philosophy and
Social Sciences, 25 (1&2), 39-44.

___________.2002. Brain based learning and special education. In Thomas E. Deering (Ed.), Teacher Education (pp.128-167), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-91-7).

____________.2003. Popular culture, critical pedagogy and the African American Print Media". In James J Van Patten (Ed.) The future of Education Issues & Trends (pp.164-184), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-102-7)

____________.(2003). Emotion, neurobiological learning and classroom instruction, Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Science,No.1-2, pp.23-34.

____________.(2005). Teaching matters: Phonological Brain based teaching methods and reading improvement. Research Journal Philosophy & Social Science, 31 (1-2), 33-46.

____________.(2005). Informed Insight: Parental Attitudes Toward Technology. Tech Learning, February. Retrieved 2/1/05 at:
http://www.techlearning.com/showArticle.jh...icleID=57702734

____________.(2005). Dewey and the organization of learning on the World Wide Web. In Midwest Philosophy of Education Society: Proceedings of Midwest Philosophy of Education Society Annual Conferences 2001-2003, (ED.) O. Jagusah, D. Smith, A. Makedon (pp. 565-575). Author House, Bloomington, IN. 47403.

____________.(2005). Predator or Victim:The role of correctional education, offender habitation and democracy. In Midwest Philosophy of Education Society: Proceedings of Midwest Philosophy of Education Society Annual Conferences 2001-2003, (ED.) O. Jagusah, D. Smith, A. Makedon (pp. 576-593). Author House, Bloomington, IN. 47403.

_____________.(2005). Infusing an international curriculum in the Division of Education.Paul Keys (Ed.), Globalization and Education:The University in the Interdependent World of the Twenty-First Century (pp.13-18). Occasional Papers. International Colloquium Governors State University May 2004. University PK., Illinois: Governors State University.

______________.(2005). Closing the Gap. Letter to Editor, GDW-G EDTECH, Winter 2004. Retrieved 3/3/05. Http://edtech.texterity.com/article/200411/6/

_____________.(2006).The Dilemma of School Anti-Harassment Policies and the First Amendment. Journal on Educational Controversy. Retrieved 2/23/2006.
http://www.wce.wwu.edu?Resources?CEP/eJour...n001/a003.shtml

_____________.(2006). E-Pedagogy and the Student Social Science Research Community. Review Journal of Philosophy and Social Science, 31, 1&2, 75-104.

______________Brain based learning and special education. In Thomas E. Deering (Ed.), Teacher Education (pp.128-167), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-91-7)
_______________Emotional Intelligence and Teaching. Proceedings of the 2004-2005 Midwest Philosophy of Education Society (pp.341-356) ,2007.

___________(2007).Ignite Student Learning:Insights from a Neurologist and Classroom Teacher, in the TCRecord , 16 February 2007.

____________(2007).Planning for Disaster Education Policy in the Wake of Hurricane Katrina, Multicultural Education,15(2) (2007): 39-42

Linguistics

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The influence of the Mande scripts on ancient American Writing systems", Bulletin l'de IFAN, T39, serie b, no2, (1977), pages 941-967.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Islam in Early North and South America", Al-Ittihad, (November 1977a) .

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Trade between East Africa and China", Afrikan Mwalimu, (January 1979) pages 25-31.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad,"Manding Scripts in the New World", Journal of African Civilization 1, no1 (1979a), pages 61-97.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad,"The genetic unity of Dravidian and African languages and culture",Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Asian Studies (PIISAS) 1979, Hong Kong:Asian Research Service,1980a.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "A Note on the Unity of Black Civilizations in Africa, IndoChina, and China",PISAS 1979, Hong Kong :Asian Research Service,1980b.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Unity of African and Indian Agriculture", Journal of African Civilization 3, no1 (1981a),page 103.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Are Dravidians of African Origin", P.Second ISAS,1980,( Hong Kong:Asian Research Service, 1981b) pages 789- 807.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Further Thoughts on Japanese Dravidian Connection",Dravidian Language Association News 5, no9 (1981c) pages 1-4.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Mexico's Black Heritage", The Black Collegian,(December 1981/January 1982) pages 76-84.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Harappan script Deciphered:Proto- Dravidian Writing of the Indus Valley", P Third ISAS, 1981,(Hong Kong:Asian Research Service, 1982b) pages 925- 936.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad,"The Ancient Manding Script",In Blacks in Science:Ancient and Modern, (ed) by Ivan van Sertima, (New Brunswick:Transaction Books ,1983a) pages 208-214.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "Les fondateurs de la Grece venaient d'Afrique en passant par la Crete", Afrique Histoire, no8 (1983b), pages 13-18.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Blacks in Ancient China,Part 1:The Founders of Xia and Shang", Journal of Black Studies 1,no2 (1983c).

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Possible Relationship between the Manding and Japanese", Papers in Japanese Linguistics 9, (1983d) pages 151-158.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad Winters, "Magyar and Proto-Saharan Relationship",Fighter (Hungarian language Newspaper) Cleveland ,Ohio (January 1984).

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Indus Valley Writing is Proto- Dravidian",Journal of Tamil Studies , no 25 (June 1984a), pp.50-64.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "A Note on Tokharian and Meroitic", Meroitic Newsletter\Bulletin d"Information Meroitiques, No23 (Juin 1984b) , pages 18-21.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Further Notes on Japanese and Tamil" ,International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics 13, no2 (June 1984c) pages 347-353.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Inspiration of the Harappan Talismanic Seals", Tamil Civilization 2, no1 (March 1984d), pages 1-8.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Harappan Writing of the Copper Tablets", Journal of Indian History LXll, nos.1-3 (1984), pages 1-5.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Proto-Culture of the Dravidians ,Manding and Sumerians", Tamil Civilization 3, no1 (March 1985a) ,pages 1-9.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Indus Valley Writing and related Scripts of the 3rd Millennium BC", India Past and Present 2, no1 ( 1985b), pages 13-19.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Far Eastern Origin of the Tamils", Journal of Tamil Studies , no27 (June 1985c), pages 65-92.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The genetic Unity between the Dravidian ,Elamite, Manding and Sumerian Languages", P Sixth ISAS ,1984, (Hong Kong:Asian Research Service,1985d) pages 1413-1425.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Migration Routes of the Proto-Mande", The Mankind Quarterly 27, no1 (1986a), pages 77-96.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Blacks in Ancient America", Colorlines 3, no.2 (1986b), pages 26-27.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Dravidian Settlements in ancient Polynesia", India Past and Present 3, no2 (1986c)pages 225- 241.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad Winters ,"The Dravidian Origin of the Mountain and Water Toponyms in central Asia", Journal of Central Asia 9, no2 (1986d), pages 144-148.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Dravidian and Magyar/Hungarian", International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics 15, no2 ,(1986e).

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Rise of Islam in the Western Sahara" ,Topaz 2, no1 (1986f), pages 5-15.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Dravidian and Manding Substratum in Tokharian",Central Asiatic Journal 32, nos1-2,(1988)pages 131-141.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad,"Tamil,Sumerian and Manding and the Genetic Model",International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics,18,(1989) nol.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad,"Cheikh Anta Diop et le dechiffrement de l'ecriture meroitique",Cabet:Revue Martinique de Sciences Humaines et de Litterature 8, (1989b) pages 149-152.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Review of Dr. Asko Parpolas' "The Coming of the Aryans". International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics 18, no2 (1989) , pages 98-127.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Dravido Harappan Colonization of Central Asia", Central Asiatic Journal 34, no1-2 (1990), pages 120-144.

-----------.1991. "Linguistic Evidence for Dravidian influence on Trade and Animal Domestication in Central and East Asia",International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 20 (2): 91-102.

_______________.(1999a). ProtoDravidian terms for cattle. International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 28, 91-98.

_______________.(1999b). Proto-Dravidian terms for sheep and goats.PILC Journal of Dravidian Studies, 9 (2), 183-87.

_______________.(2000). Proto-Dravidian agricultural terms. International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 30 (1), 23-28.

_________.(1994b). The Dravidian and African laguages, International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 23 (1), 34-52.

_________.(1994c). Ancient Dravidian: And introductory grammar of Harappan with Vocabularies , Journal Tamil Studies, No.41, 1-21.

_________.(1995a). Ancient Dravidian:The Harappan signs, Journal Tamil Studies, No.42, 1-23.

__________.(1995b). Ancient Dravidian: Harappan Grammar/Dictionary, Journal Tamil Studies, No.43-44, 59-130.

_________.(1996). Linguistic Continuity and African and Dravidian languages, International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 23 (2), 34-52.

________________.1996a. Foundations of the Afrocentric Ancient History Curriculum, The Negro Educational Review, XLVII (3-4), 214-217.

_________.(1998a). Meroitic Funerary text: Temple architecture and mortuary practices, InScription: Journal of Ancient Egypt,1 (1), 29-33.

_________.(1998a). Meroitic Funerary text: Stelae and funerary tables, InScription: Journal of Ancient Egypt,1 (2), 41-55.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad. (1998c). The inscriptions of Tanyidamani. forthcoming Nubica IV und Nubica V.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad. (1998d). The meroitic chamber inscription. forthcoming Nubica IV und Nibica V.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad. (n.d.). Meroitic inscriptions from Karanog. forthcoming Journal of the Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities.

_______________.(1999a). ProtoDravidian terms for cattle. International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 28, 91-98

_______________.(1999b). Proto-Dravidian terms for sheep and goats. PILC Journal of Dravidian Studies, 9 (2), 183-87.

_______________.(2000). Proto-Dravidian agricultural terms. International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 30 (1), 23-28.

___________2007. Did the Dravidian Speakers Originate in Africa? BioEssays, 27(5): 497-498.

___________2007b. High Levels of Genetic Divergence across Indian Populations. PloS Genetics. Retrieved 4/8/2008 http://www.plosgenetics.

____________2008. Can parallel mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M Haplogroups. Int J Hum Genet, 13(3): 93-96.
http://www.ijhg.com/article.asp?issn=0971-...;aulast=Winters

______________2008b. African millets taken to India by Dravidians. Ann of Bot, http://aob.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/eletters/100/5/903#49

_______________2008. ARE DRAVIDIANS OF AFRICAN ORIGIN
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/I...Winder-C-Tt.pdf
________________Aurignacian Culture:Evidence of Western Exit for Anatomically Modern Humans, South Asian Antropologist, (2008) 8(1) pp.79-81.
_____________2009. Literacy Existed in the Indus Valley .Science Magazine. E-Letter. (2June 2009) http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/eletters/324/5931/1165

Archaeogenetics

___________2007. Did the Dravidian Speakers Originate in Africa? BioEssays, 27(5): 497-498.

___________2007b. High Levels of Genetic Divergence across Indian Populations. PloS Genetics. Retrieved 4/8/2008 http://www.plosgenetics.

____________2008a. Can parallel mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M Haplogroups. Int J Hum Genet, 13(3): 93-96.

_______________2008b. ARE DRAVIDIANS OF AFRICAN ORIGIN
___________.2010. Y-Chromosome evidence of an African origin of Dravidian agriculture. International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology, 2(3): 030 – 033. http://www.academicjournals.org/IJGMB/abst...Mar/Winters.htm

_____________2010b. 9bp and the Relationship Between African and Dravidian Speakers. Current Research Journal of Biological Sciences 2(4): 229-231. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v2-229-231.pdf

______________2010c. The Fulani are not from the Middle East. PNAS .
http://govst.academia.edu/documents/0174/1497/Fulani.pdf

___________.2010d. The Ku$hite Spread of Haplogroup R1*-M173 from Africa to Eurasia. Current Research Journal of Biological Sciences 2(4): 294-299. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v2-294-299.pdf

____________.2010e. Sickle Cell Anemia In India And Africa. The Internet Journal of Hematology. 7( 1 ). http://www.ispub.com/journal/the_internet_...and-africa.html

Research Interest
Emotion and Learning
• Emotion, neurobiological learning and classroom instruction, Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Science,No.1-2, pp.23-34.

Brain Based Learning
• Brain based learning and special education. In Thomas E. Deering (Ed.), Teacher Education (pp.128-167), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-91-7).
• Popular culture, critical pedagogy and the African American Print Media". In James J Van Patten (Ed.) The future of Education Issues & Trends (pp.164-184), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-102-7)
• Student attributions
• Bilingual Education
• Mi Casa,Su Casa:The role of Latino Social Service Centers as an Adjunct to Professional Counseling, September 2003. University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois.
• Intimate Voices: Teacher Emic and Etic views of ESL. Midwest Philosophy of Education Society Annual Conference. November 2003, Chicago State University: Chicago, Illinois.

CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS

"Learning Disabilities and Correctional Education",13th Annual
Illinois Adult and Continuing Education Association (IACEA), March 27,1992. Oak Brook, Illinois.

"Making Math Easy for the Learning Disabled",Partnerships for Literacy X Conference, February 3,1993. Chicago, Illinois.

"One + One= Success: Hands On Math for Adult Learners", 14th Annual IACEA Conference, March 23, 1993. Springfield, Ill.

"Creating High Interest Reading Materials for the Older ABE
Student",2nd Annual Adult Learning Skills Program Conference, April 17, 1993. Chicago.

"Communication Theory and Its Implications for Teaching and
Offender Rehabilitation", International Correctional
Education Association 48th Annual Conference, July 13,1993
. Chicago.

"The Applications of Neurobiological Research to Special
Education Instruction", 3rd Annual Research Symposium,
Thresholds in Education Foundation, October 8,1993.
Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, Illinois.

"Enriching the Multicultural World and U.S. History Curriculum"
, Multicultural Forum, The Chicago Teachers Union, February
22, 1995. Chicago, Illinois.

"The Potential of the Neurobiological Knowledge Base on the Education of Individuals with Learning Disabilities, 17th
International Conference on Learning Disabilities, October
27, 1995. Chicago.

"Resources on Islam in Central Asia", Resources for Central Asian Studies workshop on Contemporary Methodologies, May 19,1996. Ohio State University: Middle East Studies Center. Columbus Ohio.

"Egyptian Tour", Creative Classrooms. September 27, 1997. Chicago Foundation for Education. Chicago Illinois.

"Biblioconscientization and Multicultural Literacy", 19th International Conference on Learning Disabilities, October
25, 1997. Arlington, Virginia.

"A Multicultural/ Global View of Good Teaching", Education and Social Transition in a Global Society, November 1, 1997. Midwest Comparative and International Education Society Conference. University of Illinois. Urbana, Illinois.

"Vygotsky, Biblioconscientioustization and the role of training Pre-Service teachers in the Social Transition of Contemporary Students in a Global Society", November 2,1997.Midwest Comparative and International Education Society Conference . University of Illinois. Urbana.

"Cognition, Dewey and the organization of teacher education
in Small Schools", Midwest Philosophy of Education
Society, 7 November 1998, Loyola University, Chicago.

"Dewey Correctional education, and Offender habilitation",
Midwest Philosophy of Education Society, 6 November
1998, Loyola University, Chicago.

"Brain-based methods for teaching math", CPS 5th Annual
Miniconference Under the Umbrella, 22 January 1999,
Malcolm X College, Chicago.

"Young People Accessing Future Careers", Connections’99, 20
April 1999, Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles,
Illinois.

"The potential impact of the neurobiological knowledge base
in the Education of the Learning Disabled",
Roundtable: Brain and Education, American Educational
Research Association, 23 April 1999, Montreal, Canada.

"Wings to the World of Social Studies", Area VII Hub
Technology Leadership & Mentors Conference,24
September, Chicago,Illinois.

"Corey H Inclusion and School Change", 21st International
Conference on Learning Disabilities, 16 October 1999,
Minneapolis, Minnesota.

"Wings to the Afrocentric Internet World", Chicago Public
Schools Rising to the Challenge Annual Professional
Development Conference, Navy Pier, 29 October 1999,
Chicago, Illinois.

"Rocket to Success", ICE Educational Technology Conference
'99, 12 November 1999, Naperville, Illinois.
"Music Across the Ages", Creative Classroom 2000 Workshop: September 9, 2000.

"Internet to Teach Community History", Illinois Education and Technology Conference: October 16, 2000. Springfield , Illinois.

"The Sky's No Limit:Students making their Own Business", Illinois Education and Technology Conference: October 16, 2000.
Springfield , Illinois.

"Motivations behind Inmate Participation in Correctional Education Programs", Mid-Western Educational Research
Association Conference: October 26, 2000, Chicago, Illinois.

Clyde Winters,Computer Savvy:Parent Attitudes Towards Technology, Poster Presentation: Illinois Technology Conference for Educators, February 28 (2003), Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Using technology for problem based social studies projects. Presentation: Illinois Technology Conference for Educators, February 28 (2003),Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles Illinois.

Clyde Winters, A Walk Down Memory Lane: Exploring Community History via the Standards. Presentation: Connections Conference, April 16, 2003.Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles Illinois.

Clyde Winters,Informed Insight:Parental Attitudes toward technology. Presentation: AERA 2003 Annual Meeting, April 2003. Chicago, Illinois.
Clyde Winters, A Walk Down Memory Lane. Presentation Creative Classrooms 2003. September 2003. Chicago, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Mi Casa,Su Casa:The role of Latino Social Service Centers as an Adjunct to Professional Counseling, September 2003. University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois.

Clyde Winters , Intimate Voices: Teacher Emic and Etic views of ESL. Midwest Philosophy of Education Society Annual Conference. November 2003, Chicago State University: Chicago, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Using Computers to prepare exceptional children
For the World of Work, February 2004. Illinois Technology Conference for Educators, Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Student Attitudes on Hands –on Science. February 2004. Illinois Technology Conference for Educators, Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Teaching for Substance: Brain based Teaching and Special Students, 2004 Connections Conference, April 2004, February 2004, Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Brain based teaching: Back to the Basics. 2005 Illinois Technology Conference for Educators. Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, A sociocultural view of technology and learning:Coming to grips with the digital divide.Technology & Knowledge in an Open Society, February 2005, Berkeley, California.

Clyde Winters, Teacher self-efficacy and emotional intelligence, 2005 Midwest Philosophy of Education Society, November 2005, National Louis University, Chicago, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, From Chaos to Order: Coping with educational challenges after natural disasters or a terrorist attack. Illinois Association of Teacher Educators 35th Annual Fall Conference, November 2005, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois.

Clyde Winters,Race and Identity:Ancient relations between Africans and Mexicans.Vernacular Colloquium 2005. October 2005, The Universidad de las Americas Puebla, Puebla, Mexico.

Clyde Winters, Using Computers in the implementation of Differentiated Instruction in the Intermediate Classroom 2007 Illinois Technology Conference for Educators. Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, The Intellectual Task Ahead: Classical African Studies, Keynote Presentation.19th Annual Cheikh Diop International Conference. October 2007. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Clyde Winters, Planning for Disaster: Education Policy in the Wake. American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting 2007, Chicago, Illinois

Clyde Winters, Emotional Intelligence, Teacher Self-Efficacy and Teaching. American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, March 2008, New York, New York.
Clyde Winters, Emotional Intelligence, Teacher Self-efficacy and Empathy. Focus on Illinois Education Research Symposium. June 2009. Champaign, Illinois.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimate...c;f=15;t=002391
Pray,tell us ohh goddess of Albino wisdom,do you or anyone in your village have a resume half as exhaustive as this???

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Firstly they're shocked. Discovering they had nothing to do with the founding of the first civilisations is unsettling.
After which resentment,coupled with denial sets in. Its so obvious with the tone of their commentsthough they try to camouflage it its just beneath the surface.
You know mike111,people think you're hard on the Albinos,and I confess I thought at times you were rather unforgiving but this thread shows its all a response to their other infamous tendency-ARROGANCE.
As she neurotically and repetitively reveals with childishly limited vocabulary and Pavlovian responses DHDoxies has all the intellect of the janitor at a special needs kindergarten.
She attempts to argue with scholars in population genetics,linguistics and early European history published in peer reviewed journals by shouting them down with manufactured outrage.
You're probably familiar with it already but look at Clyde's resume. Mind you its incomplete,at least 3 years old.
quote:

Editorial Duties

Professional Societies

Professional Duties
Kong, 1979.
Member Proposal Committee for Rajavajan Award, of the Tamil University for Creative Writing in Tamil, 1983--

Honors

PUBLICATIONS
Books

-

Social Studies (6th Grade Social Studies Lessons). Chicago:Chicago Public Schools, 1998.

Articles
Clyde A. Winters,"Contemporary Trends in Traditional Chinese Islamic Education". INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF EDUCATION, 30(4):475 479.
___________________. 1987. "Koranic Education and Militant Islam in Nigeria". INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF EDUCATION, 33(2):171 185.
___________________. 1987b. "Traditional and contemporary Trends in Chinese Muslim Education",MUSLIM EDUCATION QUARTERLY ,4(4):52 65.
___________________. 1988. "Contemporary Trends in Chinese Muslim Education". MUSLIM EDUCATION QUARTERLY,4(4):52 65.

___________________. 1988b. "ISLAMIZATION AND EDUCATION IN MUSLIM CHINA".THE MUSLIM WORLD LEAGUE JOURNAL, 15:18 23.

___________________. 1988c. "Psychology Test and Black Police Recruits",LABOR LAW JOURNAL, 39(9):634 636.

___________________. 1988d. "Police Quotas", CHICAGO TRIBUNE,9 December,Sec.1, p.26.

___________________. 1989. "Psychology Test, Suits and Minority Applicants", THE POLICE JOURNAL,LXll (l):22 30.

__________________. 1989b. "Chicago Female Police", THE POLICE JOURNAL,LXll (2):136 142.

__________________. 1990. "Problems of Variance in the Utility of the MMPI in the Selection of Metropolitan Police",THE POLICE JOURNAL,LXlll (2):121 128.

___________________. 1991. "Informal Assessment of Special Needs Adults and K W L Plus in Correctional Education". ADULT EDUCATION Connection 4(3):5.
___________________. 1991b. "Hispanics and Policing in Chicago and Cook County, Illinois". THE POLICE JOURNAL, LXlV (l):71 75.

___________________. 1993. "A Theoretical Model for Correctional Education in the U.S.". THE POLICE JOURNAL,LXVI (2):211-219.

Programs:A Case Study". THE JOURNAL OF CORRECTIONAL EDUCATION, 44, (3): 124-133.

-------------------.1993. "Making Math Easy for the Unique Learner".ADULT & CONTINUING EDUCATION TODAY,XXIII (10):5.

ED 358 438. 13 pp.

Research in Special Education Instruction". Special Issue: Knowledge Production and Educational Change for Democratic Renewal, PART II: Implications for Educational Policy: Transforming Educational Practice. Thresholds in Education,
20 (2 & 3), 36-42.

_________________.1995a. "Inmate Opinions Towards Education and Participation in Prison Education Programmes". The Police Journal, LXVII, 39-50.

________________.1995c. Neurobiological Learning and Adult Literacy, ERIC Clearinghouse on Reading & Communication Skills. ED 385 740.

Consultants.
________________.1996a. "Adult Math Learning Difficulty Among Offender Students". The Criminologist 20, (2), 75-80.

_________________.1996c. "The Effects of Never-married Parenthood on Offender Non-marital Fatherhood". Police Journal LXIX (3), 262-265.

XLVII (3-4), 214-217.

_______________. 1998. Urban American youth and correctional education.The Criminologist, 22(1), 15-20.

____________. 1998b.Communication theory and its implication for teaching and offender rehabilitation. The Criminologist,
22 (3),131-136.
___________.1998.Dewey, correctional education and offender habilitation.Police Journal, 59(6), 341-348.

manipulatives. Review Journal of Philosophy and Social Science, 25 (1&2), 58-68.

___________.2002. Brain based learning and special education. In Thomas E. Deering (Ed.), Teacher Education (pp.128-167), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-91-7).

____________.2003. Popular culture, critical pedagogy and the African American Print Media". In James J Van Patten (Ed.) The future of Education Issues & Trends (pp.164-184), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-102-7)

____________.(2003). Emotion, neurobiological learning and classroom instruction, Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Science,No.1-2, pp.23-34.

____________.(2005). Teaching matters: Phonological Brain based teaching methods and reading improvement. Research Journal Philosophy & Social Science, 31 (1-2), 33-46.

____________.(2005). Informed Insight: Parental Attitudes Toward Technology. Tech Learning, February. Retrieved 2/1/05 at:

____________.(2005). Dewey and the organization of learning on the World Wide Web. In Midwest Philosophy of Education Society: Proceedings of Midwest Philosophy of Education Society Annual Conferences 2001-2003, (ED.) O. Jagusah, D. Smith, A. Makedon (pp. 565-575). Author House, Bloomington, IN. 47403.

____________.(2005). Predator or Victim:The role of correctional education, offender habitation and democracy. In Midwest Philosophy of Education Society: Proceedings of Midwest Philosophy of Education Society Annual Conferences 2001-2003, (ED.) O. Jagusah, D. Smith, A. Makedon (pp. 576-593). Author House, Bloomington, IN. 47403.

_____________.(2005). Infusing an international curriculum in the Division of Education.Paul Keys (Ed.), Globalization and Education:The University in the Interdependent World of the Twenty-First Century (pp.13-18). Occasional Papers. International Colloquium Governors State University May 2004. University PK., Illinois: Governors State University.

______________.(2005). Closing the Gap. Letter to Editor, GDW-G EDTECH, Winter 2004. Retrieved 3/3/05. Http://edtech.texterity.com/article/200411/6/

_____________.(2006).The Dilemma of School Anti-Harassment Policies and the First Amendment. Journal on Educational Controversy. Retrieved 2/23/2006.

_____________.(2006). E-Pedagogy and the Student Social Science Research Community. Review Journal of Philosophy and Social Science, 31, 1&2, 75-104.

______________Brain based learning and special education. In Thomas E. Deering (Ed.), Teacher Education (pp.128-167), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-91-7)
_______________Emotional Intelligence and Teaching. Proceedings of the 2004-2005 Midwest Philosophy of Education Society (pp.341-356) ,2007.

___________(2007).Ignite Student Learning:Insights from a Neurologist and Classroom Teacher, in the TCRecord , 16 February 2007.

____________(2007).Planning for Disaster Education Policy in the Wake of Hurricane Katrina, Multicultural Education,15(2) (2007): 39-42

Linguistics

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The influence of the Mande scripts on ancient American Writing systems", Bulletin l'de IFAN, T39, serie b, no2, (1977), pages 941-967.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Islam in Early North and South America", Al-Ittihad, (November 1977a) .

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Trade between East Africa and China", Afrikan Mwalimu, (January 1979) pages 25-31.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad,"Manding Scripts in the New World", Journal of African Civilization 1, no1 (1979a), pages 61-97.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad,"The genetic unity of Dravidian and African languages and culture",Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Asian Studies (PIISAS) 1979, Hong Kong:Asian Research Service,1980a.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "A Note on the Unity of Black Civilizations in Africa, IndoChina, and China",PISAS 1979, Hong Kong :Asian Research Service,1980b.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Unity of African and Indian Agriculture", Journal of African Civilization 3, no1 (1981a),page 103.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Are Dravidians of African Origin", P.Second ISAS,1980,( Hong Kong:Asian Research Service, 1981b) pages 789- 807.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Further Thoughts on Japanese Dravidian Connection",Dravidian Language Association News 5, no9 (1981c) pages 1-4.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Mexico's Black Heritage", The Black Collegian,(December 1981/January 1982) pages 76-84.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Harappan script Deciphered:Proto- Dravidian Writing of the Indus Valley", P Third ISAS, 1981,(Hong Kong:Asian Research Service, 1982b) pages 925- 936.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad,"The Ancient Manding Script",In Blacks in Science:Ancient and Modern, (ed) by Ivan van Sertima, (New Brunswick:Transaction Books ,1983a) pages 208-214.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "Les fondateurs de la Grece venaient d'Afrique en passant par la Crete", Afrique Histoire, no8 (1983b), pages 13-18.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Blacks in Ancient China,Part 1:The Founders of Xia and Shang", Journal of Black Studies 1,no2 (1983c).

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Possible Relationship between the Manding and Japanese", Papers in Japanese Linguistics 9, (1983d) pages 151-158.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad Winters, "Magyar and Proto-Saharan Relationship",Fighter (Hungarian language Newspaper) Cleveland ,Ohio (January 1984).

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Indus Valley Writing is Proto- Dravidian",Journal of Tamil Studies , no 25 (June 1984a), pp.50-64.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "A Note on Tokharian and Meroitic", Meroitic Newsletter\Bulletin d"Information Meroitiques, No23 (Juin 1984b) , pages 18-21.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Further Notes on Japanese and Tamil" ,International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics 13, no2 (June 1984c) pages 347-353.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Inspiration of the Harappan Talismanic Seals", Tamil Civilization 2, no1 (March 1984d), pages 1-8.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Harappan Writing of the Copper Tablets", Journal of Indian History LXll, nos.1-3 (1984), pages 1-5.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Proto-Culture of the Dravidians ,Manding and Sumerians", Tamil Civilization 3, no1 (March 1985a) ,pages 1-9.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Indus Valley Writing and related Scripts of the 3rd Millennium BC", India Past and Present 2, no1 ( 1985b), pages 13-19.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Far Eastern Origin of the Tamils", Journal of Tamil Studies , no27 (June 1985c), pages 65-92.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The genetic Unity between the Dravidian ,Elamite, Manding and Sumerian Languages", P Sixth ISAS ,1984, (Hong Kong:Asian Research Service,1985d) pages 1413-1425.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Migration Routes of the Proto-Mande", The Mankind Quarterly 27, no1 (1986a), pages 77-96.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Blacks in Ancient America", Colorlines 3, no.2 (1986b), pages 26-27.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Dravidian Settlements in ancient Polynesia", India Past and Present 3, no2 (1986c)pages 225- 241.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad Winters ,"The Dravidian Origin of the Mountain and Water Toponyms in central Asia", Journal of Central Asia 9, no2 (1986d), pages 144-148.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Dravidian and Magyar/Hungarian", International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics 15, no2 ,(1986e).

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Rise of Islam in the Western Sahara" ,Topaz 2, no1 (1986f), pages 5-15.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "The Dravidian and Manding Substratum in Tokharian",Central Asiatic Journal 32, nos1-2,(1988)pages 131-141.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad,"Tamil,Sumerian and Manding and the Genetic Model",International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics,18,(1989) nol.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad,"Cheikh Anta Diop et le dechiffrement de l'ecriture meroitique",Cabet:Revue Martinique de Sciences Humaines et de Litterature 8, (1989b) pages 149-152.

Winters,Clyde Ahmad, "Review of Dr. Asko Parpolas' "The Coming of the Aryans". International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics 18, no2 (1989) , pages 98-127.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad, "The Dravido Harappan Colonization of Central Asia", Central Asiatic Journal 34, no1-2 (1990), pages 120-144.

-----------.1991. "Linguistic Evidence for Dravidian influence on Trade and Animal Domestication in Central and East Asia",International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 20 (2): 91-102.

_______________.(1999a). ProtoDravidian terms for cattle. International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 28, 91-98.

_______________.(1999b). Proto-Dravidian terms for sheep and goats.PILC Journal of Dravidian Studies, 9 (2), 183-87.

_________.(1994b). The Dravidian and African laguages, International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 23 (1), 34-52.

_________.(1994c). Ancient Dravidian: And introductory grammar of Harappan with Vocabularies , Journal Tamil Studies, No.41, 1-21.

_________.(1995a). Ancient Dravidian:The Harappan signs, Journal Tamil Studies, No.42, 1-23.

__________.(1995b). Ancient Dravidian: Harappan Grammar/Dictionary, Journal Tamil Studies, No.43-44, 59-130.

_________.(1996). Linguistic Continuity and African and Dravidian languages, International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 23 (2), 34-52.

________________.1996a. Foundations of the Afrocentric Ancient History Curriculum, The Negro Educational Review, XLVII (3-4), 214-217.

_________.(1998a). Meroitic Funerary text: Temple architecture and mortuary practices, InScription: Journal of Ancient Egypt,1 (1), 29-33.

_________.(1998a). Meroitic Funerary text: Stelae and funerary tables, InScription: Journal of Ancient Egypt,1 (2), 41-55.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad. (1998c). The inscriptions of Tanyidamani. forthcoming Nubica IV und Nubica V.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad. (1998d). The meroitic chamber inscription. forthcoming Nubica IV und Nibica V.

Winters, Clyde Ahmad. (n.d.). Meroitic inscriptions from Karanog. forthcoming Journal of the Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities.

_______________.(1999a). ProtoDravidian terms for cattle. International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 28, 91-98

_______________.(1999b). Proto-Dravidian terms for sheep and goats. PILC Journal of Dravidian Studies, 9 (2), 183-87.

____________2008. Can parallel mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M Haplogroups. Int J Hum Genet, 13(3): 93-96.

______________2008b. African millets taken to India by Dravidians. Ann of Bot, http://aob.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/eletters/100/5/903#49

________________Aurignacian Culture:Evidence of Western Exit for Anatomically Modern Humans, South Asian Antropologist, (2008) 8(1) pp.79-81.
_____________2009. Literacy Existed in the Indus Valley .Science Magazine. E-Letter. (2June 2009) http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/eletters/324/5931/1165

Archaeogenetics

____________2008a. Can parallel mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M Haplogroups. Int J Hum Genet, 13(3): 93-96.

___________.2010. Y-Chromosome evidence of an African origin of Dravidian agriculture. International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology, 2(3): 030 – 033. http://www.academicjournals.org/IJGMB/abst...Mar/Winters.htm

_____________2010b. 9bp and the Relationship Between African and Dravidian Speakers. Current Research Journal of Biological Sciences 2(4): 229-231. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v2-229-231.pdf

___________.2010d. The Ku$hite Spread of Haplogroup R1*-M173 from Africa to Eurasia. Current Research Journal of Biological Sciences 2(4): 294-299. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v2-294-299.pdf

____________.2010e. Sickle Cell Anemia In India And Africa. The Internet Journal of Hematology. 7( 1 ). http://www.ispub.com/journal/the_internet_...and-africa.html

Research Interest
Emotion and Learning
• Emotion, neurobiological learning and classroom instruction, Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Science,No.1-2, pp.23-34.

Brain Based Learning
• Brain based learning and special education. In Thomas E. Deering (Ed.), Teacher Education (pp.128-167), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-91-7).
• Popular culture, critical pedagogy and the African American Print Media". In James J Van Patten (Ed.) The future of Education Issues & Trends (pp.164-184), Anu Books, Shivaji Road, Meerut India (ISBN: 81-85126-102-7)
• Student attributions
• Bilingual Education
• Mi Casa,Su Casa:The role of Latino Social Service Centers as an Adjunct to Professional Counseling, September 2003. University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois.
• Intimate Voices: Teacher Emic and Etic views of ESL. Midwest Philosophy of Education Society Annual Conference. November 2003, Chicago State University: Chicago, Illinois.

CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS

Illinois Adult and Continuing Education Association (IACEA), March 27,1992. Oak Brook, Illinois.

"Making Math Easy for the Learning Disabled",Partnerships for Literacy X Conference, February 3,1993. Chicago, Illinois.

"One + One= Success: Hands On Math for Adult Learners", 14th Annual IACEA Conference, March 23, 1993. Springfield, Ill.

Student",2nd Annual Adult Learning Skills Program Conference, April 17, 1993. Chicago.

. Chicago.

"The Potential of the Neurobiological Knowledge Base on the Education of Individuals with Learning Disabilities, 17th
27, 1995. Chicago.

"Resources on Islam in Central Asia", Resources for Central Asian Studies workshop on Contemporary Methodologies, May 19,1996. Ohio State University: Middle East Studies Center. Columbus Ohio.

"Egyptian Tour", Creative Classrooms. September 27, 1997. Chicago Foundation for Education. Chicago Illinois.

"Biblioconscientization and Multicultural Literacy", 19th International Conference on Learning Disabilities, October

"A Multicultural/ Global View of Good Teaching", Education and Social Transition in a Global Society, November 1, 1997. Midwest Comparative and International Education Society Conference. University of Illinois. Urbana, Illinois.

"Vygotsky, Biblioconscientioustization and the role of training Pre-Service teachers in the Social Transition of Contemporary Students in a Global Society", November 2,1997.Midwest Comparative and International Education Society Conference . University of Illinois. Urbana.

Illinois.

Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Chicago, Illinois.

"Internet to Teach Community History", Illinois Education and Technology Conference: October 16, 2000. Springfield , Illinois.

"The Sky's No Limit:Students making their Own Business", Illinois Education and Technology Conference: October 16, 2000.
Springfield , Illinois.

"Motivations behind Inmate Participation in Correctional Education Programs", Mid-Western Educational Research

Clyde Winters,Computer Savvy:Parent Attitudes Towards Technology, Poster Presentation: Illinois Technology Conference for Educators, February 28 (2003), Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Using technology for problem based social studies projects. Presentation: Illinois Technology Conference for Educators, February 28 (2003),Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles Illinois.

Clyde Winters, A Walk Down Memory Lane: Exploring Community History via the Standards. Presentation: Connections Conference, April 16, 2003.Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles Illinois.

Clyde Winters,Informed Insight:Parental Attitudes toward technology. Presentation: AERA 2003 Annual Meeting, April 2003. Chicago, Illinois.
Clyde Winters, A Walk Down Memory Lane. Presentation Creative Classrooms 2003. September 2003. Chicago, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Mi Casa,Su Casa:The role of Latino Social Service Centers as an Adjunct to Professional Counseling, September 2003. University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois.

Clyde Winters , Intimate Voices: Teacher Emic and Etic views of ESL. Midwest Philosophy of Education Society Annual Conference. November 2003, Chicago State University: Chicago, Illinois.

For the World of Work, February 2004. Illinois Technology Conference for Educators, Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Student Attitudes on Hands –on Science. February 2004. Illinois Technology Conference for Educators, Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Teaching for Substance: Brain based Teaching and Special Students, 2004 Connections Conference, April 2004, February 2004, Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, Brain based teaching: Back to the Basics. 2005 Illinois Technology Conference for Educators. Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, A sociocultural view of technology and learning:Coming to grips with the digital divide.Technology & Knowledge in an Open Society, February 2005, Berkeley, California.

Clyde Winters, Teacher self-efficacy and emotional intelligence, 2005 Midwest Philosophy of Education Society, November 2005, National Louis University, Chicago, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, From Chaos to Order: Coping with educational challenges after natural disasters or a terrorist attack. Illinois Association of Teacher Educators 35th Annual Fall Conference, November 2005, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois.

Clyde Winters,Race and Identity:Ancient relations between Africans and Mexicans.Vernacular Colloquium 2005. October 2005, The Universidad de las Americas Puebla, Puebla, Mexico.

Clyde Winters, Using Computers in the implementation of Differentiated Instruction in the Intermediate Classroom 2007 Illinois Technology Conference for Educators. Pheasant Run, St.Charles, Illinois.

Clyde Winters, The Intellectual Task Ahead: Classical African Studies, Keynote Presentation.19th Annual Cheikh Diop International Conference. October 2007. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Clyde Winters, Planning for Disaster: Education Policy in the Wake. American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting 2007, Chicago, Illinois

Clyde Winters, Emotional Intelligence, Teacher Self-Efficacy and Teaching. American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, March 2008, New York, New York.
Clyde Winters, Emotional Intelligence, Teacher Self-efficacy and Empathy. Focus on Illinois Education Research Symposium. June 2009. Champaign, Illinois.

Pray,tell us ohh goddess of Albino wisdom,do you or anyone in your village have a resume half as exhaustive as this???

The response to this (resume) is kinda predictable smh...*sigh*
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Editorial Duties

Professional Societies

Professional Duties
Kong, 1979.

Honors

PUBLICATIONS
Books

-

Articles

ED 358 438. 13 pp.

20 (2 & 3), 36-42.

Consultants.

XLVII (3-4), 214-217.

22 (3),131-136.

Linguistics

Archaeogenetics

Research Interest
Emotion and Learning

Brain Based Learning
• Student attributions
• Bilingual Education

CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS

. Chicago.

27, 1995. Chicago.

Illinois.

Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Chicago, Illinois.

Springfield , Illinois.

Yeah Kikuyu stupid White people hating Black racist, Black supremacist. When you can't refute someone then start attacking them personally. That's how you White people hating idiots operate. So great all knowing god/goddess of Blackness tell this poor lowly non-human, defective, ignorant, deserves to be exterminated Albino slave girl who she is & where she came from.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 - What a lot of yte people do NOT get, is that to be Pro-Black does NOT equate to being Anti-Yte....they do NOT necessarily go hand in hand....they do not overstand the difference between the two....

for example...I am a Pro-Black Woman...I love My People...while I have concern for ALL of humanity, my main concern is for, and my main focus is on, My People...Black People...I am not 'Anti-Yte' [Roll Eyes] there is a BIG difference between 'hatred' and 'indifference'....

for example...I may trace Anglo_Battywashologist bad when I'm ready [Big Grin] BUT...I do not HATE Anglo_Battywashologist...I've said this before: one does not get angry at the scorpion for stinging; after all, that's it's Nature to do so..

kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Yeah Kikuyu stupid White people hating Black racist, Black supremacist. When you can't refute someone then start attacking them personally. That's how you White people hating idiots operate. So great all knowing god/goddess of Blackness tell this poor lowly non-human, defective, ignorant, deserves to be exterminated Albino slave girl who she is & where she came from.
quote:

Mike111,has told you several times already,Albinos are from Central Asia,Kazakhstan to be exact.Someone once said,'it is no function of the truth that it must be comforting,':deal with it!
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Mike111,has told you several times already,Albinos are from Central Asia,Kazakhstan to be exact.Someone once said,'it is no function of the truth that it must be comforting,':deal with it!
You wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit you on your big Black, White people hating, lying, history stealing butt. You need to deal with the fact that you are NOT Europeans. Whites are NOT Albinos nor are we fricking Asians. We have no cultural affinities with Central Asians, nor do we look like them, nor do we have common languages to them, nor do we carry any of their traditions or customs. As I said before this is all a part of you White people hating, White people genocidist, Black racist scums' effort to paint everyone in history Black & to completely write Whites out like we never existed. To take from us our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland & leave us with absolutely nothing. To make us a heritageless, historyless, identityless, homeless people. To make us believe we have nothing to be proud of as a people. What gives you the right to try to tell US what OUR HISTORY is, you talk about White arrogance HAHAHAHA Negro arrogance knows no bounds thinking you can tell every other race what their history is and is not, what their heritage is and is not, what their identities are and are not.

Say it with me now Kikuyu (Mike, Marc, Clyde, IronLion, et ilk can join in too) I want to steal White history because...
 -

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Lionese has company and the site has hired another wage slave to salt the board with white-friendly denial gibberish.
Herein lies the problem.

-

Insanity, as the norm.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

Editorial Duties

Professional Societies

Professional Duties
Kong, 1979.

Honors

PUBLICATIONS
Books

-

Articles

ED 358 438. 13 pp.

20 (2 & 3), 36-42.

Consultants.

XLVII (3-4), 214-217.

22 (3),131-136.

Linguistics

Archaeogenetics

Research Interest
Emotion and Learning

Brain Based Learning
• Student attributions
• Bilingual Education

CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS

. Chicago.

27, 1995. Chicago.

Illinois.

Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Chicago, Illinois.

Springfield , Illinois.

-

lol.

Simpleton, his publications in journals are not proper peer-reviewed. As another scholar exposed Clyde pays those journals for his articles to be published, they are open-access.

Apart from his bogus articles, he has published on 'Lulu' an online SELF-publisher which just gives you a tiny bit of revenue via paypal. Anyone can self-publish there, people sell stuff from postcards to self-made photo albums. lol.

Proper publishers of course refuse to print Clyde's idiotic Afrocentric theories.

As for his credentials, Clyde has a PhD in Educational Psychology. Please explain how this is relevant to Egytology, History, Anthropology, Genetics etcetc. Clyde is not qualified in any of the areas he discusses online. He is a fraud and a charlatan.

The fact other Afronuts like yourself look up to Clyde as sort of intellectual - just exposes your movement for what it is.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Post your resume so we can do a comparison with Clydes.
We'll start a poll to determine whose is the most impressive.
To make it fair, why don't you bundle your resume with Doxie and see if the two of you together exceeds Dr. Winter's production level.

Ready, Go!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry Narmer but you're wrong. Shoot I wish I was being paid for posting, I need cigarettes & soda pop LOL. Can I help you can't accept the truth about your own hatred there Narmer? I admit I have no credentials nor have I ever claimed to have. I graduated High School but never went to college. Even if I did go to college I still would have no credentials in linguistics and the like because I would've been studying to be a VMD.

Truth,

I know that being Pro-Black doesn't automatically make someone Anti-White just like being Pro-White doesn't automatically make one Anti-Black or any other race. It becomes anti-White when one tries to diminish Whites' pride as a people by stealing our history, identities everything we take pride in, demeans, degrades, belittles, & dehumanizes us just to build pride in Blacks like Narmer, Mike, Marc, Clyde, Kikuyu & other members here do.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
thinking you can tell every other race what their history is and is not, what their heritage is and is not, what their identities are and are not.
Question here....

It's a fact/Truth that many yte people have been doing that very thing (that you mentioned above in regards to some Black People) to nuff other people around the globe for a VERY long time. So, my very legit question is this:
 -
Is it any less wrong or unacceptable when yte people take these same actions against others? Is it only wrong/unacceptable when others are doing this to yte people? Now mind you, I don't agree with anyone doing it be they Black, yte or other....regardless, it's a valid question to ask you.

Not to mention the
quote:
demeans, degrades, belittles, & dehumanizes us
part, because Black People have been suffering those same things at the hands of yte people for the last hundreds of years...

When the shoe is on the other foot..

On another completely different note:

And since you say you're interested in learning your own history, I share with you a few more titles from my personal library, that you may be interested in:

THE MIDDLE AGES
Morris Bishop

THE OXFORD HISTORY OF MEDIEVAL EUROPE
George Holmes

WITCHCRAFT IN EUROPE 400-1700
A DOCUMENTARY HISTORY, 2ND ED.
Edited by Alan Charles Kors and Edward Peters

Now, my interest in the last book has less to do with any witchcraft, but the history of the 'hysteria' and the further oppression of women/the Feminine via accusations of supposed witchcraft that swept through Europe; many of the women accused and tortured and killed as witches were no more than healing women and/or midwives, etc...this was really less about witchcraft and more about the Church's oppression of women and femininity...there were a couple towns in Europe whose women were literally wiped out and quite a few where most were killed as well, all being labeled as 'witches'. The Burning Years in Europe...
It's a lot deeper than all that, but I don't have the time right now.
lol smh I just didn't want you to think I was referring you to a book literally on witchcraft and/or the history of it, as the title is rather MISleading....

I have an interesting book on the Salem Witch Trials, which is interesting because that too had less to do with any real 'witchcraft' going on than it did power, vindictiveness, etc regarding people in the community...the book goes into great detail on all that...deeply researched and lots of social and psychological detail...

THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS
A DAY-BY-DAY CHRONICLE OF A COMMUNITY UNDER SIEGE
Marilynne K. Roach

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com