EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Truthcentric claims to be not biased? What a joke.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Truthcentric claims to be not biased? What a joke.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The user Truthcentric (real name: Brandon Pilcher or Jabrosky) claims he is not biased or influenced by any ''isms''. In a recent post he has claimed he wishes to major in Biological Anthropology to counter all such ''isms'' or ''hypotheses influence'':

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Actually I agree that a lot of biological anthropologists even today do seem to suffer from the old hypotheses' influence. We could accomplish a lot more by addressing them rather than fruitlessly arguing with boneheads on the Internet. This is one major reason I've chosen to major in Biological Anthropology; change must come from within the system.

The Afrocentrics on this forum usually use this guy as a chess pawn, as he is of European Caucasoid ('white') racial origin yet supposedly agrees with the Afronut idea the ancient egyptians were ''Black'':

quote:
LOL. Truthcentric is WHITE just not an idiot suffering from low-self esteemed superiority complex based on false notions of race.

Just because Truthcentric wants to accept the TRUTH of Egypt's African identity since it IS in Africa, does not make him an 'Afrocentric'.

However anyone who researches this guy clearly sees an underlying racial biasness and agenda.

These are from his deviant art page:

quote:
light-skinned girls truthfully don't really do it for me the way darker ones do now, because they have less of the exotic look that I like in black women in the first place.
''Jabrosky's 10 Hottest Women'' -

-

In his spare time he also creates interracial art between white men and black woman:

-

This clearly isn't a normal guy who has looked at the data objectively. He's motivated and biased for personal reasons - his fetish for black females, and secondly a socio-political bias. He has on this forum posted his 'dream' of America being all one phenotype, through mass miscegenation.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does Brandon's taste in women have to do with his ability to assess anthropological info properly??!

This thread is nothing more than a desperate plea.

Brandon is in fact objective enough that 2 or 3 times before he dissented and disagreed with us until he evaluated the info.

What about YOU, Anglo-Idiot who talks about "Caucasoid" Sudanese (Nubians), Ethiopians, and Tanzanians. So you are somehow unbiased?! LMAO [Big Grin]

I myself am ASIAN and have NO preference when it comes to the color or 'race' of women. Which is why you can find NOTHING to use against me! LOL

There's another white poster in here named KING and his interest in truth is also why he too supports us. And what about the (WHITE) Egyptologist Dr. Sally-Ann Ashton who created a museum to show and educate people about Egypt's black African identity?!

I take it Dr. Ashton has a thing for black men! LOL By the way, her interest in black Egypt was sparked by Greco-Roman texts (she's a Classicist) described the Egyptians as black and identified them with Ethiopians! But I forgot, Ethiopians are "Caucasians"! LMAO [Big Grin]

GTFOH [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is the point of tis thread when Truthcentric announced he's leaving Egyptsearch?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007310

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon's has sometimes questioned the African nature of Ancient Egypt, right here on Egyptsearch. On numerous occasians he has questioned far fetched hyper diffusionist claims some Afrocentrics adhere to.

Brandon's taste in women has nothing to do with him acknowledging the truth, and his neutrality on the subject is not up for questioning.

Its like saying Henry Louis Gates' taste in white women has anything to do with him saying the Ancient Egyptians weren't black.

-

Angho' low IQ and deficit in reasoning ability is showing again.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

1) So-called "leading authority" Froment has in no
way "debunked" the data of Hiernaux. To the contrary-
Hiernaux's balanced model of African diversity, including
elongated Africans, has been confirmed multiple
times, using both skeletal evidence and DNA, and is
so cited by Keita 1991, 1999, 2005 etc. The only
"debunking" is of the bogus fantasies of the
equally bogus "hamitic" "union".

-

2. Maca-Meyer's claims are unimpressive as part of any racial "Kakazoid" model of
expansion. We all know that there has been ancient gene flow via the
crossroads that is the Middle East, but at what point did such gene flow become
"Kakazoid", save as yet another self-serving Eurocentric labeling exercise?

In fact, Maca-Meyer undermines assorted "Kakazoid" race models by noting
that gene differentiation was ALREADY occurring WITHIN Africa t`ens of thousands
of years ago. IN other words, the gene variants that would become distinctive in Asia
and the "Middle East" were ALREADY taking place WITHIN Africa BEFORE any SIGNIFICANT
EXPANSION OUTWARD. These would grow more distinct due to time and distance from Africa
but the founding variants and/or proto-variants were ALREADY in place WITHIN Africa.
Hence, African fishermen migrating into the Sinai PEnisula or Arabia circa 60kya did not
suddenly become "Middle Eastern" or "Eurasian" nor does a white guy who crosses the
Rio Grande into Mexico suddenly become "Hispanic." THis is the cynical labeling game
being foisted on the gullible by the European academy to de-africanize tropical African peoples,
or minimize their built in indigenous diversity.

-

3. Claims of "racial backflow" (however disguised with labels like "EUrasian" or "Middle
Eastern") fall short, because those "backflowing" ALREADY RESEMBLED TROPICAL
AFRICANS as proved by credible studies. It is hilarious to watch the self-serving hypocrisy of
Eurocentrics. When dark-skinned, broad-nosed people with tropical limb proportions are
found far west of the Sahara they are firmly "true negroes." WHen similar people are found in
Arabia, the SInai or Iraq they comnveniently become "Eurasian." THe bogus "hamitic union"
is a prime example of this hypocrisy in operation.
------------------------------------------------------------------

In the attack on Afrocentrism so condescendingly voiced by the non-anthropologist Stephen Howe about African American historians he expressed his view that of a "moribund state" of the older "Eurocenttric" "Mediterranean race" theory. Afrocentrism: Mythical Pasts and Imagined Homes p. 116

^^Stephen Howe himself dabbles in hypocrisy and strawmen.
He spends a great deal of time railing against "Afrocentrics"
but carefully buried in his condescending screed
is an admission of the central point raised by so-called
"Afrocentrics"..

-

Likewise Froment is quoted as bashing the "Afrocentrics"
but he too quietly admits the "sub-Saharan" character
of the Nile Valley in various eras as well as similarities
between Egyptians and East Africans.

Gene flow into the Nubian area during
the Neolithic was not from reputed
"wandering Caucasoids" but from
tropical, Sub-Saharan types.

"Prior to the Neolithic, populations of
the Nile Valley in Nubia are very robust,
and, because of a gap in the fossil record,`
it is difficult to connect them to later
populations. Some have postulated a
local evolution, due to diet change, while
others postulated migrations, especially
from the Sahara area. But between 5000
and 1000 BC, many cemeteries have
supplied a large amount of skeletons, and
the anatomical characters of Nubian
populations are easier to follow-up.
Twenty-seven archaeological samples (4
at 5000 BC, 5 at 4000 BC, 10 at 3000
BC, 3 at 2000 BC, 5 at 1000 BC), and
10 craniofacial measurements, have been
considered. While cerebral skull is fairly
stable, facial skull displays several regular
modifications, and specially a reduction
of facial and nasal heights, a broadening
of the nose, and an increase of
prognathism, while bizygomatic breadth
is unchanged. These features illustrate a
trend towards a growing resemblance
with populations of Sub-Saharan Africa
living in wet environments. However,
paleoclimatological studies show that
Nubia experienced an increasing
aridification during that period. It is then
unlikely that such a morphological
change could be related to any local
adaptive evolution to environment.
Random drift is also unlikely, because the
anatomical trend is relatively uniform
during these millennia. It then seems
more plausible that these changes
correspond to the increasing presence of
Southern populations migrating
northward."
-- Froment, A. (2002) Morphological
micro-evolution of Nubian Populations
from, A-Group to Christian Epochs:
gene flow, not local adaptation. Am J
Phys Anthropol [Suppl] 34:72.

Afrocentric critic Froment also notes:
"Black populations of the Horn of Africa
(Tigré and Somalia) fit well into
Egyptian variations." (Froment, Alain,
Origines du peuplement de l’Égypte
ancienne: l’apport de l’anthropobiologie,
Archéo-Nil 2 (Octobre 1992), 79-98)

This is a common pattern with the Eurocentrics. They
build great bogus strawmen to slay - such as the
dreaded bogeymen- the "Afrocentrics" while behind
the scenes, at the backdoor, grudgingly conceding
several central points raised by said "Afrocentrics."
It's like Mary Lefkowitz who admits the African
character of ancient Egypt, even as "Afrocentric critics"
continue to use her work to "refute" Afrocentrism.
These people actually believe no one has yet caught
on to the game.

-

It turns out the Euronuts are not as Neanderdumb as one might have been misled to think. They can actually be excused for their constant harping on themes thought to be mostly long obsolete in the West.

^^Not so much excused as exposed.
They can say what they like but once the the 3 points
above are considered, their whole hypocritical
edifice crumbles like a rotten house of cards.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
[QB] Brandon's has sometimes questioned the African nature of Ancient Egypt, right here on Egyptsearch. On numerous occasians he has questioned far fetched hyper diffusionist claims some Afrocentrics adhere to.

Brandon's taste in women has nothing to do with him acknowledging the truth, and his neutrality on the subject is not up for questioning.

Its like saying Henry Louis Gates' taste in white women has anything to do with him saying the Ancient Egyptians weren't black.

-

do you have quotes where he says that?
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Suck a d!ck
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
The user Truthcentric (real name: Brandon Pilcher or Jabrosky) claims he is not biased or influenced by any ''isms''. In a recent post he has claimed he wishes to major in Biological Anthropology to counter all such ''isms'' or ''hypotheses influence'':

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Actually I agree that a lot of biological anthropologists even today do seem to suffer from the old hypotheses' influence. We could accomplish a lot more by addressing them rather than fruitlessly arguing with boneheads on the Internet. This is one major reason I've chosen to major in Biological Anthropology; change must come from within the system.

The Afrocentrics on this forum usually use this guy as a chess pawn, as he is of European Caucasoid ('white') racial origin yet supposedly agrees with the Afronut idea the ancient egyptians were ''Black'':

quote:
LOL. Truthcentric is WHITE just not an idiot suffering from low-self esteemed superiority complex based on false notions of race.

Just because Truthcentric wants to accept the TRUTH of Egypt's African identity since it IS in Africa, does not make him an 'Afrocentric'.

However anyone who researches this guy clearly sees an underlying racial biasness and agenda.

These are from his deviant art page:

quote:
light-skinned girls truthfully don't really do it for me the way darker ones do now, because they have less of the exotic look that I like in black women in the first place.
''Jabrosky's 10 Hottest Women'' -

-

In his spare time he also creates interracial art between white men and black woman:

-

This clearly isn't a normal guy who has looked at the data objectively. He's motivated and biased for personal reasons - his fetish for black females, and secondly a socio-political bias. He has on this forum posted his 'dream' of America being all one phenotype, through mass miscegenation.

quote:
These people serve no purpose in life, they are just internet trolls who get a kick out of trying to smear people.

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, as a Black Woman, I do find the following cartoon offensive:

-

and I'm hoping that I don't need to explain the offense to the Black People of this forum...it should be obvious to those with knowledge of Our history....

This too, as a Black Woman (and a dark-skin one at that), I find to be offensive:

quote:
kmt...the adjective "exotic' by its definition is offensive in this context when used by yte men...I shouldn't have to explain why, but I'll help out those who may not get it:

ex·ot·ic    [ig-zot-ik]
adjective
1. of foreign origin or character; not native; introduced from abroad, but not fully naturalized or acclimatized: exotic foods; exotic plants.
2. strikingly unusual or strange in effect or appearance: an exotic hairstyle.
3. of a uniquely new or experimental nature: exotic weapons.
4. of, pertaining to, or involving stripteasing: the exotic clubs where strippers are featured.
noun
5. something that is exotic: The flower show included several tropical exotics with showy blooms.
6. an exotic dancer; stripper.

It is NOT a compliment when yte men call Black Women 'exotic looking' and I am far from the only Black Woman who feels so.... [Embarrassed]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exotic = Fucking exaggerated, abnormal, unusual and freakish physical features.

Now you know what is meant when people say "real black, Black women are exotic looking."

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by factles-eediatbwoy:

Now you know what is meant when people say "real black, Black women are exotic looking."

[Roll Eyes] I was not unaware of the mainstream dictionary's definition of 'exotic' as I posted above....hence the offense when hearing yte men refer to Black Women that they find attractive as 'exotic' looking...

now...
 -

please....
 -

btw...
 -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:

It also should be pointed out that even though Truthcentric claims he is attracted to black women, he's made it quite clear these are only black women who artifically straighten their hair (7/10 from his ''hot list' have fake hair). So even among abnormal insecure white men who have a fetish for black females, they still are not attracted to the TRUE black/Negroid phenotype. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Anglo troll, you're just p1ssed off because truthcentric is studying at a more prestigious university than you, and will enter the mainstream to lend even further evidence to the fact that Egypt was black. You on the other hand will always have to hide and evade, look over your shoulder and cover your tracks, and live with the knowledge that your sh1tty racist views will always remain marginalised.

You can go ahead and try to launch a political career if you want, but let me assure you of something - the moment I recognise you in the media I will disseminate the comments that you've made on this board. I sh1t you not. We will then see whether or not the mainstream regards your views as racist.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com