EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Obama is a descendent of a Slave - ON HIS MOTHERS SIDE! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obama is a descendent of a Slave - ON HIS MOTHERS SIDE!
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You can run, but you can't hide.

YOU challenged Mike's proposal, so follow up like a grown person does and stop goofing off with your little Sulfur tricks.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Mike didn't outline a proposal with supporting arguments.
He merely said that African Americans are 50% European.

Without such a claim argued why waste time elaborating on it?

For example somebody comes out and says Swedes are 50% Chinese.
Now I've got to go writing a big thing about why the Swedes are not Chinese ???

Look the only difference between Mike and Egmond is one wants to be a European king and the other a European queen. but I'm not sure which

But wait a minute, I've already done numerous threads about Charles V and other aristocratic assholes from back in the day. So actually I have been already talking about this for quite a while.

meanwhile you seem a little sheepish on the topic, like Mikes's your little bo peep

Posts: 42976 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^That's not really true lioness, the subject was discussed many times. If you would like to refresh your memory, the material is here.

web page

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^That's not really true lioness, the subject was discussed many times. If you would like to refresh your memory, the material is here.

web page

Ok Mike, I see you have referenced your History of the Black Holy Roman Empire page. I suppose these are that 50% of African Americans

Of course I've already made many comments on this about subject, claims that
the Holy Romans were black and that a large number of African Americans descend from these Germanic Otto, Rudolph and Frederick types, who were black.
Basically you argue that the Franks were black and that Catholiscism is more black than Protestantism

Anyway one can only wonder what Narmertot thinks of all this athough his silence on the matter is telling

Posts: 42976 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Stop running Ingrate.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Damn Egmond, what the fuch is wrong with you?
[/b]

The whole thing is quite confusing, and these people had different definitions then we have today.
Why is he saying that the newcomers are not whites. Why should the oldcomers be white. Where did they come from, if not the same countries as the newcomers.

Syrians, and Cape Verdians are whites by definition, but many do not look white to us.

So perhaps many Europeans regarded themselves as whites by definition.

Not all went for this Black superiority thing, as everybody was subjected to the rule ofthe nobility. That's why it was these brown and black Europeans who brought the Ancient regime down.

because people have the same complexion does not mean they need to have solidarity. nations cannot be divided solely on the base of complexion. The present Dutch keep Poles and Rumanians as slaves. They loath Turks, who are whites, because of their religion.

Many Americans believe they are pure white or pure Black: a fallacy.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com