EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ad accuses Obama of defending ‘racism against white folks’ Read more: http://dailyca (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ad accuses Obama of defending ‘racism against white folks’ Read more: http://dailyca
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunate the site lacks support for a poll function.
By my estimates a poll entitled;

Do you believe DHDoxies ( Or Lionese) is a man?

Would likely result in the following responses:

1. Yes @ 68-72% of poll respondents

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

Do you believe DHDoxies ( Or Lionese) is a man?

Yes, I do know they are men.
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what I am & what I am not you stupid assed idiots. I'm NOT Lioness either you dumbass, Ausar already proved that quite a while back. You do know libel & cyber bullying is ILLEGAL don't you.

Ironliar you know nothing, if you do then show proof or admit you are a liar.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You do know libel & cyber bullying is ILLEGAL don't you.
That's what they've been doing to me for months. Even going as far as posting pictures of my dog they stole from another site and posted without permission.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while I really see no point in jeering at Doxies by calling her a man and find the topic of greater interest, I will diverge quickly by reminding cassi that IF the pictures were not on a private website you pretty much released them to the public. There's a difference between taking something from a private facebook account and a public website.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ LOL, you REALLY need some mental help. You have some serious issues. Your fear & racism has been handed down for generations, and now it saturates your every fibre.

Do you realize this DoxyDuncey character is a middle age cracker MAN from tha Appalchins.

An inbred cross-dresser dude, he has convinced his fake ass that he is a woman called Doxies... so he spends hours here pretending to be a little retarded albino girl.

Dude, your cover is blown.

LMBAO @ the cracker doxies... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ironliar you are truly a retard. Everyone knows I am who I claim to be, heck I posted a video of myself a while back LOL. As far as being a retard LOL, last time I took an IQ test my IQ was 108, well above being retarded LOL ROTFLMBO.

Oshun, it is well known that Obummer spoke of his hatred towards Whites in his book.

I'd assume it will thus be very easy to find a quote from this book then, right?

quote:
Not only that but he has shown his hatred, he showed it when he let the NBP off the hook for voter intimidation during the 2008 election.
Define "off the hook." members of the NBP were sued and many of their charges were dropped. You want Obama to demand double jeopardy? Your case would've been better if you had read this:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/federal-court-finds-obama-appointees-interfered-with-new-black-panther-prosecution/article/2503500

Many of these politicians don't care about race. They want to be elected and will step on members of their own race, religion etc when they have to and pander to them the next. If you're looking for a virtuous best friend in these politicians you've another thing coming. Real change isn't going to happen with them. It's funny we mention the NBP as they've now been voicing disappointment in Obama and are trying to distance themselves from him. All politicians attempt to stifle voter turnout which makes democracy such a joke. Republicans have also been aiming to disenfranchise blacks with far greater results than an comparatively small group of butthurt blacks intimidating whites.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go Oshun you may not call this quote racist but I sure do.

“That's just how white folks will do you. It wasn't merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn't know they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserved of their scorn.”

As far as the NBP, that still doesn't explain why nothing has been done about their threats to my people & our children, something I take very seriously.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
That's what they've been doing to me for months. Even going as far as posting pictures of my dog they stole from another site and posted without permission.
I know Cass. Not only that but they are also guilty of black mail in your case.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
I know Cass. Not only that but they are also guilty of black mail in your case.
Shut your bloodclat, old man... Your game is up!
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com