EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ad accuses Obama of defending ‘racism against white folks’ Read more: http://dailyca (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ad accuses Obama of defending ‘racism against white folks’ Read more: http://dailyca
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/ad-accuses-obama-of-defending-racism-against-white-folks/#ixzz242tbmIvD
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Daily Caller is a tabloid type rag founded by Tucker Carlson.
Nuff said

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just silly chatter by ignorant white Americans. Obama is the even more right wing than Bush II. His favourite president is Reagan and during his tenure blacks have lost most of their accumulated wealth and the most unemployed. What you have is right-wing Republican whose party is the Democratic party. It's all bait and switch from the man who fooled millions with shallow talk of "hope and change". He is all for the big corporations and Wall Street. And internationally he is a full bore imperialist.

For a proper and intelligent analysis of Obama's administration see <blackagendareport.com>

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the U.S. has only two parties?
This is a Dictatorship!

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are more parties, but to receive federal funding, they need to receive at minimum 5% of the vote. So far, none have.
Vote Green!

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they made these laws
was for
make it difficult for other parties
and benefit
only these two parties, Democrat and Republican.
I consider a dictatorship.

anyway
is a dictatorship because the boss are the Illuminati.

Obama is a disappointment he is Freemasonry.
He was supported by the media, hollywood, Marvel (Spiderman)

Blacks will not get anything in the usa.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes the two dominant nations in the Anglosphere--U.S. and Britain--are political party dictatorships. The Brits don't vote directly for their Prime Minister and Americans are stuck with with 2 sides of the same coin. Democrats and Republicans are really one party mainly because the big money business and Wall Street donors feed big money to both parties which they very willingly and happily accept.

Later for the little people whose votes are just used for counting.

To effect change the masses have to get involved. But they don't. They prefer to drug themselves out or just relax with a 12Pack.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone read the non-sense on the Comments section of that article. How absurd.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^they are not anymore absurd than your weird, half-baked, juu-butts-kissing comments.... [Razz]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL!

To the "T"!

Jerry has got to be one of the worst if not the worst poster on the site.

--------------------

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Democracy and communism are illusion.Jean Jacque Rousseau stated democracy never existed and will never exist.I dont remember very well but Plato and Aristotle criticize democracy.They said the best thing is a combination of democracy and aristocracy .Jordan Maxwell criticize democratie saying democracy realy mean mob rule and the masses can easily be manipulated.

world history wasnt created by Democracy .It was created by monarchy, aristocracy, oligarchy and some other elitisme.If democracy was a good system Ancient Egypt,India and China would have been a democracy .The British are not stupid they kept their monarchy and their parliament elect their prime minister.The Japanese also kepted their king.The Chinese hope they had their king back.The foolish Ethiopian deposed their 2000 years old monarchy.

Most of the Western world so call democracy are realy plutocracy were the Rich who finance the election and own the media install the chief of state .This is the law of nature an educated and wealthy elite will alway manipulate a gullible, ignorant, entertain and distracted masses.Western countries pushing democracy on islamist Muslim countries and etnicist African countries are dishonest.The past Mexican election was a complete fraud were candidate were buying vote.

The best system is a combination of elitisme and democracy with guarante in the constitution like the bills of right .In a system were an intellectual elite body choose the leader you cant BS the elite with slogan like hope, change,yes we can with no specification .The republican deceitful agenda of anti abortion, gun control, tax cut for millionaire, war on terror would have been rejected by the intellectual elite .

Obama,Bush,Clinton are just middle manager for the highly organise International banker with 3000 years old mystery system occult knowledge on governement and human behavior.The Illuminati ed banker defeated the USA democracy in 1913 and took over, The US masses didnt even know.Democracy didnt stand a chance .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Dumb and Dumber the Cockroach gang talking their hot noise...LMAO
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course Ovomit defends & encourages anti-white racism, he hates us & even stated thus in his book. Any White that thinks otherwise is a blooming idiot sheeple who needs a good slapping to bring them to the reality of the fact Blacks hate us.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL, you REALLY need some mental help. You have some serious issues. Your fear & racism has been handed down for generations, and now it saturates your every fibre.
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Of course Ovomit defends & encourages anti-white racism, he hates us & even stated thus in his book.

Where?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
The comment of Doxie
made me think.
maybe
The Jews put obama in the presidency
for him to stop white supremacists anti Jews

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ LOL, you REALLY need some mental help. You have some serious issues. Your fear & racism has been handed down for generations, and now it saturates your every fibre.

Do you realize this DoxyDuncey character is a middle age cracker MAN from tha Appalchins.

An inbred cross-dresser dude, he has convinced his fake ass that he is a woman called Doxies... so he spends hours here pretending to be a little retarded albino girl.

Dude, your cover is blown.

LMBAO @ the cracker doxies... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Do you realize this DoxyDuncey character is a middle age cracker MAN from tha Appalchins.

An inbred cross-dresser dude, he has convinced his fake ass that he is a woman called Doxies... so he spends hours here pretending to be a little retarded albino girl.

They uploaded a video of themselves. They are a female.

I don't know why you still post here, virtually everyone knows you are a parody account set up to mock Afrocentrism, and no one takes you remotely serious.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^LMAO @ this fake University student...

as if your pink-ass gives a damn about Afrocentrism.... [Big Grin]

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real Afronuts:

Clydewinters
Mike

Fake Afronuts:

Ironlion
malibudusul

I would put Zaharan, Just call me Jari etc in the "real" category, however they usually just troll this forum with race denialism. At least Clyde and Mike accept the reality that races exist. However their racial typologies are completely wrong (as is everything in Afrocentrism).

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Albino swine... [Big Grin]

After shave...
 -

before shave...  -

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:

Well quite obviously i'm not a "fake", since Bambumtish and Claus3600 have been online harrassing me and illegally posting my university information. They have also threatened and harrassed me for ages, claiming they are reporting my posts to my university faculty despite the fact i've said nothing against the forum rules.

All of the above backfired of course, after i demonstrated how Claus has been breaking forums rules as well as real world laws by harassing and threatening me online (all logged). A whole load of racist/sexually explicit comments are also all logged under his name.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:

Whine...whine..whine..
Cry baby.

You are a fake ass! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
as if your pink-ass gives a damn about Afrocentrism
Many people posing as Afrocentrics online today are parody accounts. You and malibudusul are both parodies. I mean all you do in threads in parody Afrocentrism by saying "ITS A MUUUUUUUUUUUR" over and over. That's all you do. 99% of your posts are also one liners.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
^ Would you also care to post a photo of what a "Muur" looks like?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Which version?
The original black, or the later black+Albino mix?
We've got them all. Just specify which you'd like to reference.
I think you'd have a problem with either Mr. Chav.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Ok. This is an albion swine below... [Big Grin]

quote:

After shave...
 -

before shave...  -

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
^ Which version?
The original black, or the later black+Albino mix?
We've got them all. Just specify which you'd like to reference.
I think you'd have a problem with either Mr. Chav.

Post what you regard to be a true "Black" ("Muur").
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
The reason I ask this, is because going on Ironlion's website reveals he believes Caucasoids ('whites') are "Black" or "Muurs". That is why he is obviously a parody.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Ironlion claims the following is a "Black"/"Muur":

quote:
Originally posted by Ironlion

Muurs are famous for their moonstone ear rings:

-

Yet this is clearly a Caucasoid or "white man".

Ironlion's definition of "Black", is actually Caucasoid ("white"). He thinks Muurs are white people like William Shakespere.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
These are ancient Muurs of Nuemagen Roman Germania:

-

Below are examples of Albino swines:

quote:
^Ok. This is an albion swine below... [Big Grin]

quote:

After shave...
 -

before shave...
 -

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] These are ancient Muurs of Nuemagen Roman Germania:

-

So are you saying "Muurs" are white? This depiction you have posted is clearly of Caucasoids.

Anyone who looks at your posts can see you are parodying afrocentrism. [Roll Eyes]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
You are a fucking disgrace to the Storm Front! I will have you reported and have them strike you as a member.

Are you from Africa? Why then do you always claim African heritage with your inane "caucasoid" chicanery, you lost and cultureless savage?

--------------------
Lionz

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Ironliar you are truly a retard. Everyone knows I am who I claim to be, heck I posted a video of myself a while back LOL. As far as being a retard LOL, last time I took an IQ test my IQ was 108, well above being retarded LOL ROTFLMBO.

Oshun, it is well known that Obummer spoke of his hatred towards Whites in his book. Not only that but he has shown his hatred, he showed it when he let the NBP off the hook for voter intimidation during the 2008 election. He also showed it when he again let them off the hook when they recently said they were going to form a militia & kill/skin White people in the streets & enter nurseries and kill White children, nothing was done to them.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
:
quote:

Yes I am a mutt, .....
Dude your cover is blown! You have sideburns and a mustache...

--------------------
Lionz

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ironliar, you are a complete idiot. I'm NOT a man nor do I have sideburns or a mustache.
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@anglo
quote:
Well quite obviously i'm not a "fake", since Bambumtish and Claus3600 have been online harrassing me and illegally posting my university information . They have also threatened and harrassed me for ages, claiming they are reporting my posts to my university faculty despite the fact i've said nothing against the forum rules.

All of the above backfired of course, after i demonstrated how Claus has been breaking forums rules as well as real world laws by harassing and threatening me online (all logged). A whole load of racist /sexually explicit comments are also all logged under his name.

Utter bollocks! On August 21st I dared you to report me to the police. Today is Saturday 25th August. So what happened?

You're deranged. Your racism has made you ill.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Ironliar, you are a complete idiot. I'm NOT a man nor do I have sideburns or a mustache.

I think you are a 380 pound, 62 year old man sitting in his bedroom at the computer somewhere in Russia.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Funny Narmer, are you now insinuating that was not me in that video I posted awhile back LOL?? Of all the nerve, I was even nice enough to say hi to you in it and this is the thanks I get ROTFLMBO.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Dude, give it up. You have been busted...

--------------------
Lionz

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Dude, give it up. You have been busted...

Big time.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ironliar give it up. I know I'm NOT a man, I posted a video showing myself & I'm not about to do another. What more can I do to prove I'm a woman, post a nude photo, sorry asshole NOT gonna happen.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Ironliar give it up. I know I'm NOT a man, I posted a video showing myself & I'm not about to do another. What more can I do to prove I'm a woman, post a nude photo, sorry asshole NOT gonna happen.

Dude, that would be a horrible sight indeed... I understand you are also overweight and suffer from varicose veins?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
If you call being a size 8 overweight LOL then I guess I am LOL. No I most certainly do NOT have varicose veins you stupid half wit. Come on IronLiar, post proof of what you state, post proof that I'm not a woman, am overweight & have varicose veins you stupid idjut. Put up or shut up. That goes for you TrollPatrol & Narmer as well.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ You are the Albino. Known for lying throughout history on a multitude of occasions on a multitude of topics.
In Russia, or any of those other criminal European countries, anyone can obtain a video of a girl and post it on the web as false representations of themselves.

Sorry SIR. I don't buy it!
The whole world knows when you are lying. You give yourself away when your lips start moving.
Naw Man. I don't believe you. You seem like a dude to me.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Put up or shut up Narmer, post proof that I'm not the person in that video, post proof that I am a man or shut your dang mouth scumbag.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I'm using probability logic.
The probability of your being a white man are approx. 71%.
Only you can reduce this number, but so far, all you've done is add to it....Man.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Put up or shut up Narmer, post proof that I'm not the person in that video, post proof that I am a man or shut your dang mouth scumbag.

You only think you are a girl because you are a delusional cross dressing transvestite [Big Grin]
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No IronLiar I don't think I'm a woman, I KNOW I am a woman. I know what you, Narmer, & Troll Patrol are trying to do & sorry ass wipe its not gonna work, slander me & try to cyber bully me all you want, I'm NOT going anywhere so better get used to it.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'd say you're probably a man, too.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com