EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ausar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ausar
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum is now being trolled by three users: Bambumtish, Claus36000 and Zaharan who are creating countless threads about me/or posting libel. Which has absolutely nothing to do with ancient egypt. You will notice all these harassment and personal attack threads with my name in. There are also countless others.

I would suggest you delete them.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ausar can we delete Cassi/CT's threads and posts slamming black women too? The threads have absolutely nothing to do with AE and they bring nothing to the table that he haven't already heard. You will notice all these troll and attack threads if there's mention of a black woman in the title.

I would suggest you delete them. But then Cassi would probably be stripped of a great deal of his posts. Topics too.

.....Seriously don't derail with non AE related discussion and then cop attitude. Much of the discussion dealing with your habitual lying, repetitive posts that have been dealt with before, and flip flopping to whatever theory will allow you the blast people of African descent is probably necessary for posters to read. It is relevant because they feel you are trolling the forum and distracting from more important discussion. Why waste time debating a guy who just wants to hate black people regardless of what is presented? You were into New Earth thing or whatever, claiming evolution to be a joke. Now you are into trying prove Eurasians not only evolved, but independently from Africa. You are a TROLL and people deserve to know they're dealing with one. As a comparative newbie to ES I'm glad I read the history of your trolling. I waste far less time. When I read stuff like your New Earth to parallel evolution theories (both attempts to erase an African connection to European development) it becomes apparent that discussion with you is pointless. You arrive to the conclusion of the inferiority of Africans and will THEN attempt to look for information supporting your biased conclusion.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@anglo

I do not own an Amazon account. I closed it months back.

You utterly discredited, degenerate, racist liar.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007229

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
Hey Ausar can we delete Cassi/CT's threads and posts slamming black women too? The threads have absolutely nothing to do with AE and they bring nothing to the table that he haven't already heard. You will notice all these troll and attack threads if there's mention of a black woman in the title.

I would suggest you delete them. But then Cassi would probably be stripped of a great deal of his posts. Topics too.

.....Seriously don't derail with non AE related discussion and then cop attitude. Much of the discussion dealing with your habitual lying, repetitive posts that have been dealt with before, and flip flopping to whatever theory will allow you the blast people of African descent is probably necessary for posters to read. It is relevant because they feel you are trolling the forum and distracting from more important discussion. Why waste time debating a guy who just wants to hate black people regardless of what is presented? You were into New Earth thing or whatever, claiming evolution to be a joke. Now you are into trying prove Eurasians not only evolved, but independently from Africa. You are a TROLL and people deserve to know they're dealing with one. As a comparative newbie to ES I'm glad I read the history of your trolling. I waste far less time. When I read stuff like your New Earth to parallel evolution theories (both attempts to erase an African connection to European development) it becomes apparent that discussion with you is pointless. You arrive to the conclusion of the inferiority of Africans and will THEN attempt to look for information supporting your biased conclusion.

Actually this section was opened by Ausar to other history/anthropological topics. The stuff I posted falls within the topic subject. What doesn't though is these countless personal attack threads Claus and other have created against me. 90% of what they post about me is libel/offtopic/lies. I mean what exactly does my history on Amazon.com, or my electoral ward got to do with ancient history or anthropology? [Roll Eyes] This online harassment and trolling has got way out of hand.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
You were into New Earth thing or whatever, claiming evolution to be a joke. Now you are into trying prove Eurasians not only evolved, but independently from Africa
Wow, once again proving that 70 IQ.

Those accounts aren't mine.

You do realise according to those accounts I'm supposedly Jewish as well as a homosexual, yet supposedly at the same time also a Christian and a "white supremacist" homophobic BNP member. My location has also mysteriously changed 3 times, from Aldenham, to Cornwall then to Watford.

None of the above is true about me. I am not Jewish or Christian and never have been. Nor am I homosexual or a member of any political party. All the other lies I have refuted countless times.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Oh, so you are jew? No wonder!

And, your pictures do look like a flaming ad for homosexuals, so don't deny the obvious.

Nice work Claus, keep the heat on the ashkenazi bytch!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
@anglo

Hahahaha, Angly, or should I say, sython filter, why do you lie so phucking much?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A6GLCL1OAVODI?sort_by=MostRecentComment&display=public

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
You were into New Earth thing or whatever, claiming evolution to be a joke. Now you are into trying prove Eurasians not only evolved, but independently from Africa
Wow, once again proving that 70 IQ.

Those accounts aren't mine.

You do realise according to those accounts I'm supposedly Jewish as well as a homosexual, yet supposedly at the same time also a Christian and a "white supremacist" homophobic BNP member. My location has also mysteriously changed 3 times, from Aldenham, to Cornwall then to Watford.

None of the above is true about me. I am not Jewish or Christian and never have been. Nor am I homosexual or a member of any political party. All the other lies I have refuted countless times.

-.10.-.-
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
:
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
@anglo

Hahahaha, Angly, or should I say, sython filter, why do you lie so phucking much?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A6GLCL1OAVODI?sort_by=MostRecentComment&display=public

WTF he's changed his name again!
Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com