EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » US soldiers finding rape of young boys common in Afghan Islamic culture

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: US soldiers finding rape of young boys common in Afghan Islamic culture
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
US soldiers have had several confrontations with members of Afghanistan security forces over their practice of kidnapping and using young boys for sexual purposes. Some Afghans dismiss US military opposition as cultural bias, saying that their bacha bazi practice (pederasty, often forcible on young boys) has been ongoing for centuries. Government officials say they are concerned, but since Islamic law requires four witnesses to rape, and few would expose themselves to testify, witnesses have been scarce.

quote:

"there have been numerous accounts of Canadian troops in Kandahar complaining about the rampant sexual abuse of children they have witnessed ANSF personnel commit, including the cultural practice of bacha bazi, as well as the raping and sodomizing of little boys. (One reason some Afghan civilians prefer insurgents over the ANSF are the latter's propensity to seize their little boys at checkpoints and sexually assault them.) U.S. Soldiers witnessing such barbaric acts may likely lead to violent confrontations with the perpetrators."

A CRISIS OF TRUST AND
CULTURAL INCOMPATIBILITY:
A Red Team Study of Mutual Perceptions of Afghan
National Security Force Personnel and U.S. Soldiers in
Understanding and Mitigating the Phenomena of
ANSF -Committed Fratricide-Murders
May 12, 2011
Jeffrey Bordin, Ph.D.
N2KL Red Team Political and Military Behavioral Scientist
jeffrey. bordin@afghan.swaanny.mil
UNClASSIFfED

www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/.../docs/Document%2011.pdf

quote:

Boys in Afghanistan Sold Into Prostitution, Sexual Slavery
Like this article256
zadzi
By zadzi
Nov 20, 2007 in World
14 comments
Wealthy former warlords in Baghlan, a northern province of Afghanistan, recruit adolescent boys for sex and entertainment, while local authorities remain powerless in stopping the practice.

A ‘bacha bereesh’ is a boy without a beard, and in several circles a beardless boy is most desired by rich, powerful male patrons. Grown men become involved in ‘bacha bazi’— which literally translates into ‘boy-play’. This is a time-honored tradition, condemned by human rights activists and Muslim clerics, but it is seeing a revival in the north province of Afghanistan. It is by no means restricted to the north of Afghanistan only, but has virtually faded in the south, where the Taliban’s strict moral code act as a deterrent.

The bacha bereesh, between the ages of 14 to 18 (though 14 seems to be the preferred age), are dressed in special women’s clothing, with bells tied to their feet, and paraded out to dance at parties and weddings. In general, the practice of men dancing at parties is relatively common in Afghanistan, where the sexes are strictly segregated and women unallowed to partake in such activity. However, in Baghlan, the former warlords and mujahideen commanders are resurrecting bacha bazi, and holding dance competitions between the boys.

Allah Daad, once a mujahedin commander in the northern Afghan province of Kunduz, explains how the boys are enticed into the arrangement: “First we select boys in the village and later on we try to trick them into coming with us,” he said. “Some of them stay with us for money; they get a monthly allowance, and in return we can have them any time we want. They don’t stay with us all the time - they can do their own jobs and then just come to parties with us.”

Large halls provide the venues for the weekly parties where the boys’ owners, invite their friends to watch them dancing. Several different types of dances are popular, Daad says, and if the boy refuses to dance or performs badly, his master beats him with a long stick.

"We have to do that,” explains Daad. “We spend money on these boys, so they have to dance.”
Later into the night, once the dancing is over, the boys are frequently shared with close friends, for sexual favors. And by the end of the evening it is not at all uncommon for the boy to have a new owner, as the parties often provide the opportunity for buying and selling.

Both prestige as well as poverty are the main motivators for the revival of bacha bazi.
A beautiful boy who is also the best dancer becomes a status symbol for his master. A man going by the name of Nasro Bay explains how the public ostentation of bacha bazi is a sign of prestige:

“I am not really rich, but I am just as good as the wealthy. I want as many bacha bereesh as possible, so that when I go to parties I am no worse than anybody else.”

He insists that the dancing boy tradition is a good one.

“It’s a good thing,” he said. “We have our own culture. In foreign countries, the women dance. We have our own dances which don’t exist anywhere else in the world.”

The men are said to lavish money and gifts on their boys. Many claim to love them, and there are cases of boys who are not so dissatisfied with their lifestyle, demeaning as it may seem.
"I was only 14-years-old when a former Uzbek commander forced me to have sex with him," says Shir Mohammad. "Later, I quit my family and became his secretary. I have been with him for 10 years, I am now grown up, but he still loves me and I sleep with him."

But at 24, he is getting far too old to remain a dancing boy.

"I am grown up now and do not have the beauty of former years. So, I proposed to marry my lord's daughter and he has agreed to it."

Ahmad Jawad, 17, has been with a wealthy landowner for the past two years.

"I am used to it. I love my lord. I love to dance and act like a woman and play with my owner," he says. When asked what he would do when he got older, Ahmad says he will be an owner and will have many of his own boys.

Some of the men say they are not interested in women.

“We know it is immoral and unIslamic, but how can we quit?” asks 35 year-old Chaman Gul. “We do not like women, we just want boys.”

But poverty tells a less sentimental story, and remains a huge motivating factor in the boy’s lives. It’s often desperation which drives them into the lifestyle.

“I was dancing last night,” one exhausted-looking 14 year-old boy said, when his owner forced him to speak. “I have been doing this for the past year. I have no choice - I’m poor. My father is dead, and this is the only source of income for me and my family. I try to dance well, especially at huge parties. The men throw money at me, and then I gather it up. Sometimes they take me to the market and buy me nice clothes.”

Mohammad Zaher Zafari, head of the northern branch of the Afghan Independent Human Rights Commission, bemoans the government’s inability to take action.

“Unfortunately I have to say that this type of dancing, sexual abuse and even the sale of boys has been going on for years,” he says. “It is a despicable culture. The boys involved are usually poor, underage or orphans, and they are forced into it by their economic circumstances.

Indeed, the government has failed to do much about the practice of bacha bazi, and police force do little to encourage public confidence. Local officials do admit the practice is prevalent but seem at a loss as to how to combat it.

“Yes, bacha baazi is practiced a great deal, especially in the Khost-o-Fering and Andarab districts,” says Hafizullah Khaliqyar, head of the prosecutor’s office for Baghlan province. “Boys are forced to dance, they are sexually abused, and they are even bought and sold. Fights take place over these bacha bereesh. It’s increasing day by day, and it’s catastrophic.”
Khaliqyar says there is little that prosecutors could do. “The police and district heads won’t cooperate with us,” he complains. “They don’t send us their files, so we can’t take action.”
He says the paramilitary commanders involved are powerful- so powerful that no one, not even the police, is able to rise against them.

But Baghlan chief prosecutor Hafizullah Khaliqyar has more hope, and says those found guilty of abuse would be jailed for at least 15 years.
"We have 25 cases of such immoral acts. They are being processed and we are trying our utmost to tackle the problem," he says.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/246409/Boys_in_Afghanistan_Sold_Into_Prostitution_Sexual_Slavery#ixzz259Hxjxkj

dhdo
Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mrth - All religions/cultures who tend to segregate Males and Females, or show a dislike or disdain for Females by demonstrating an inordinate show of protection for them - it's actually a control obsession: tend to have these problems.

The problem is that these abused boys tend to grow into self-loathing homosexuals, who not only repeat the pattern, but also tend to be homicidal as well.

NEWS STORY:

Prominent Priest Defended Child Sex Abusers, Later Apologizes.

A well-known Catholic priest who hosts a weekly religious television show said in an interview this week that child sex abusers are often seduced by teenage boys and should not go to jail on a first offense. But the comments were removed by the website that published them and replaced by an apology from the priest and the site's editors.

-

http://gma.yahoo.com/catholic-tv-star-rev-benedict-groeschel-defends-child-145215741--abc-news-topstories.html

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.whale.to/c/Homosexuality-in-Islamic-History-Doodiepants.com_.pdf

Homosexuality and Islamic History with a Focus on Modern Day Afghanistan
www.DoodiePants.com

Over the last ten years, I have had the pleasure of working and living in various Muslim
countries throughout central and southern Asia. During these trips, I have found myself witness to
frequent occurrences of same sex attractions and strange femininity among males that would be
characterized by many in the West as homosexual or pedophile. In parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan,
I’ve attended numerous oddly effeminate male-only parties where males perform dances for other
males.

During my early twenties while working as a civilian in Pashtun border areas, I was told by a
local interpreter to let my beard grow out because of my young looks. This was apparently in effort
to avoid being referred to as a “cheskai” or “bacha bazi,”; these are two derogatory sexual terms for
young handsome men. Near an area on the Pakistani border, I was forced to repair a gap in security
concertina-wire through which Afghan soldiers were sneaking preteen boys into the base during the
middle of the night “to make tea and play games”. In other areas of central and south Asia, there were
repeated themes of pederasty that absolutely confounded me. Most were very hidden, but the small
peeks into central and south Asian Islamic sexuality were quite shocking. Ironically, these secret
attitudes and behaviors were prevalent in the most fundamentalist Islamic areas. While these actions
are admitted by local populations to be sinful and abhorred by the Islamic god “Allah”, the regularity
of behavior does not seem to match that which is publicly stated. This begs the question: if this secret
acceptance is not a new phenomenon, what parts of Islamic cultural and theological history can explain
the level of occurrence? Examining the cultural, legal, and religious perspectives that evolved in the
Islamic empires during the period of 700-1200 C.E. may help explain the practices of pederasty and
same sex activities that currently exist alongside Islam's strict moral codes.

It is important to recognize that the modern use of the word “homosexual” and the perceptions
that go with it are a predominately western creation and do not apply in the same way when referencing
the medieval Islamic world. The ‘gay’ of the 21st century as seen in the fashion of the “Will and
Grace” television sitcom would be an entirely foreign concept. Homosexuality was not viewed an
identity as it is today. In medieval times (and in certain countries today) a different perception
existed. There was a style of homosexuality that allowed a man to practice various same sex activities
with men and boys while still being considered masculine and or heterosexual.

The Koran and Islamic Law Concerning Same Sex Relations

The Koran is undoubtedly against homosexual relations. It does not, however, make itself clear
on what defines the activity or what the punishments should be. As with many other Islamic laws, the
religious schools that emerged during the middle of the 8th century C.E. would be required to clarify
and create specific Islamic laws to give the Muslims clearer moral guideposts. Looking expressly at
the Koran, there are seven mentions concerning homosexuality and the actions of the people of Lut.
The Christian, Jewish, and Islamic traditions all tell the story of Lut (Lot). Even today, the three
religions use the story to demonstrate how God's wrath was used against a city of sexually immoral
people and the one man that God spared for his purity and faithfulness. The Bible and the Torah
commonly refer to it as the story of 'Sodom and Gomorrah'. It was a city of orgies, alcohol, adultery,
and homosexuality.

Two examples of the story of Lut in the Koran are:

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in
creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to
women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.” and “And to Lut, too, We gave
Judgment and Knowledge, and We saved him from the town which practiced abominations:
truly they were a people given to Evil, a rebellious people.1
1 Yousef Ali, Holy Qur'an, Suras 7:80-81, 21:74

The Koran holds only one Sura that gives a legal recourse in reference to homosexuality. “If
two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, leave them
alone, for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful”.2 The term ‘lewdness’ allows for much for
interpretation and its punishment is almost nonexistent. Ironically, the prescription for fornication
between a man and a woman is more strict and specific. As stated in the Koran:

The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, flog each of them with a hundred
stripes: let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe
in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.3

While these verses do not condone anything, the difference in attitude towards punishment seems to
imply that same sex relations were not on the same level as relations between the opposite sexes.
Combine this vagueness with the advent of Shariah law in the century after the death of the
Prophet and there lies a difficulty in the simple prosecution of the act of sodomy. The Shariah legal
requirements state that four males have to testify that they witnessed the intercourse for prosecution
to occur. Even if four males did witness the act, this would be something incredibly shameful for
them to publicly testify to, thereby further dropping the odds of prosecution. Among the four Sunni
Islamic legal schools, three prescribe severe punishment for male anal intercourse (liwat). The fourth
and oldest legal school of thought in Islam, the Sunni Hanafi school, “left punishment to the discretion
of the courts based on the reasoning that it is not synonymous with adultery.”4 Many of the legal
discussions seem to be concerned with whether liwat is considered a form of adultery (zina) and or
whether the act requires penetration to qualify.

The Hadith contains more specific legal verses against sodomy. Abu Dawud states that "If a
2 Yousef Ali, Holy Qur'an, Sura 4:16
3 Yousef Ali, Holy Qur'an, Sura 24:2
4 Samar Habib, Islam and Homosexuality Volume 2, Ed. (Santa Barbara: ABC-CLIO, 2010), 312.

man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.”5 This oddly implies
that a married man may be authorized to sodomize his wife, but if unmarried, he is not authorized
sodomy at all. Similar to the Koran, another Hadith verse quotes the Prophet as saying that “If you
find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.”6 Much
like in the Koran, the specifics of the sexual activity of the people of Lut are not clearly revealed; only
that people are not to do them or they will be killed.

In contradiction with traditional Islamic thought, the point could be made that the Koran
actually promotes the pleasures of same sex activity in its description of paradise. Three suras speak of
being served by “immortal youths” in paradise and “if thou seest them, thou wouldest think them
scattered pearls”.7 These immortal youths, commonly interpreted to be boys, are problematic for the
Muslim community and often used to attack the Muslim's version of paradise. In Islam, humans are
rewarded in the afterlife with the many things they abstained from while living (i.e.: alcohol,
unrestricted sex, materialism). Here, men seem to be given beautiful boys as rewards for their
abstinence. This could be indicative of the desires of men at the time the Koran was compiled. The
discrepancy in punishments, vague descriptions of liwat and the odd descriptions of paradise could lead
one to believe that a sexual culture similar to Afghanistan’s may have been allowed to silently flourish.

Jurist Perspectives

Man and boy relationships were quite common throughout Islamic history; so much so that
specific orders concerning the practice of pederasty had to be stated. Famous medieval Jurist and 11th
century theologian Abu Hamid al-Ghazali ordered that “It is shameful to look at the face of a beardless
boy when it may result in evil.”8 Jurist, Ibn Hajar al-Haytami of the 16th century seemed to have a
5 Abu Dawud, Book 38, 4448
6 Abu Dawud, Book 38, 4477
7 Yousef Ali, Holy Qur'an, 52:24, 56:17, 76:19
8 Abu Hamid Ghazzali, Marriage and Sexuality in Islam. Translated by Madeline Farah. (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Press, 1984) 38.

personal understanding of the dangers of these beautiful boys as well. “There are beardless boys that
surpass women in beauty and so are more tempting....and so more deserving of prohibition.”9 Murray
and Roscoe state that in a number of Hadiths even the Prophet Mohammad warns against gazing at
beardless youth with “their eyes more tempting then the houris.”10 The houris are the transparent
skinned, youthful, voluptuous perfectly created female beauties of paradise. Clearly this was not some
small issue relating to small group of sexually unique Muslims. If Sunni jurists and even the Prophet
can publicly admit that youthful clean shaven boys are a temptation and risk to Muslim men and some
even surpass the beauty of women, then this issue is much larger than popular history presents.

Homoerotic Themes found in Literature

The themes of homosexuality and pederasty also make themselves evident in poetry and
literature. When the Abbasid caliphate rose in the 8th century, new and more liberal attitudes towards
same sex relations edged their way into Islamic culture. From the start of the Abbasid revolution,
female deprivation caused soldiers to seek out other ways to release their sexual energy. According to
Rowsen in the Encyclopedia Iranica:

[T]roops sent by Abu Moslem from Khorasan to the Islamic heartlands in 749 A.D. to achieve
the Abbasid Revolution were forbidden to take their wives with them, and in their deprivation
took sexual refuge in their male pages, thus instantiating what was to become an enduring
fashion.11

Poets such as the famous Persian Rumi of the 13th century and the Muslim mystics that rose from
Abbasid Baghdad wrote vividly sexual and romantic poems about men and boys. Poet from 8th century
Baghdad, Abu Nawas, was known for writing explicit poems about the joys of drinking, pederasty, and
9 Khalid El-Rouayheb, Before homosexuality in the Arab-Islamic world, 1500-1800, (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2005) 112.
10 Stephen Murray and Will Roscoe. Islamic Homosexualities: Culture, History, and Literature (New York, NYU Press, 1997), 90.
11 E.K. Rowsen, Encyclopedia Iraninca ii. Homosexuality ii In Islamic Law, 2004 ed. http://www.iranica.com/articles/homosexualityii
romantic love.

Rumi's poems often linked the male figure of God to the beauty of the young boy. This is in
accordance with Sufi traditions from the 8th and 9th century that viewed gazing on a young boy's
beauty as a way to connect with the beauty in the male personage that is God. Murray and Rosco state
that “with the rise of the Abbasid Caliphate, Muslim mystics generally adopted the vocabulary of boy
love to signify love for God.”13 It's interesting how Persian literature and poetry held a sharp contrast
with Islamic law concerning homosexual activity, yet the writings were authorized. Persian ghazels
were love sonnets that were written from the perspective of a male and often had a young boy as the
12 Phillip Kennedy, The Wine Song in Classical Arabic Poetry: Ab? Nuw?s and the literary tradition (Gloucestershire: Clarendon Press, 1997),
13 Stephen Murray and Will Roscoe. Islamic Homosexualities: Culture, History, and Literature (New York, NYU Press, 1997), 309

object of romantic interest. From the early Abbasid period, using Turkish slaves as soldiers was
commonplace and these handsome young warriors drew the affections of poets and mystics. In fact,
much of the romantic Persian poetry of the period around 1000 C.E. was directed at these pages and
soldiers as described here:
Put down your weapons boy! Bring me kisses!
All this trouble and strife serves no purpose at all!

and

O beautifully clad child, silver-bodied and ruby-lipped, / the substance of charm and gaiety,
envious houries in pain from you. 14
Many of these types of poems are clear in their aims of pedophile relationship. In much of this style of
Persian poetry the subject of love, is called a kudak: a child, a young lad, or a minor. To act as if these
could be misinterpreted or quoted to stain Islamic history would be dishonest. These poems were not
secret, nor were the intentions of the writers.

Caliphates and Boy Harems

Homosexual and pedophile relations also made their way into some of the caliphates. Abu
Nawas's friend, caliph al-Amin ruled in Baghdad from 809-813 C.E. and also shared a love for young
boys. Al-Amin was credited as being the first to organize dancing shows using eunuchs that dress and
sing like girls.15 He died with no children and was succeeded by his brother, Al-Mamun despite
attempts by his mother find Al-Amin a traditional female partner. Iraq was not the only place where
such activity became accepted in the higher ranks. The Iberian Peninsula was home to Caliph Abd ar-
Rahman III, who ruled Cordoba in 929-961CE. He was famous for being “attracted to a young
14 Encyclopedia Iranica iii. In Persian Literature, 2004 ed. http://www.iranica.com/articles/homosexuality-iii
15 Joseph A. Massad, Desiring Arabs. (Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 2007), 59.
Christian [boy] hostage,” who rejected him, and therefore, Rahman “had him barbarously executed”.16
The story served Christians well as anti-Islamic propaganda when the boy was deemed a martyr by the
Catholic Church and named Saint Pelagious of Cordoba. Some reports say that he was killed for
merely refusing to convert to Islam and that the homosexual twist was a Christian fabrication to
denigrate Islam. Rahman's extreme love for the boy is, however, in the realm of plausibility. The
Encyclopedia of Medieval Iberia states that “homosexual pleasures were much indulged by the
intellectual and political elite” and that rulers such as Abd ar-Rahman III, al-Hakem II, Hisham II, and
al-Mutamid openly kept male harems.17

Following in the footsteps of his father (both in succession and sexual preference) came the
second caliph of Cordoba, Al Hakem II. He ruled from 961-976 C.E. and while he likely did not
identify himself as 'homosexual' in the western sense, he seemed to have absolutely no attraction to
women. This became problematic when he was forty-six years old and did not have an heir. The
solution was to find a female partner, dress her up in boy's clothing and name her “Jafar”.18 The odd
regularity of the same sex behaviors mentioned above did not simply disappear with onset of the
Mongols or with the later 16th century Ottoman empire. The heart of Islam moved to Turkey and the
Ottoman Empire became the last encompassing Islamic empire. With it, the traditions of pederasty
followed. From the young beardless dancing boys assigned to Turkish palaces (koceks), to the
bathhouses stocked with handsome wash and massage boys (tellaks), history up to modern day
continues to display large sections Islamic culture silently obsessed with handsome, beardless,
adolescent boys.

Afghanistan

16 Louis Crompton, Homosexuality and Civilization. (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 2006), 166.
17 Michael Gerli and Samuel Armistead, Encyclopedia of Medieval Iberia, ed., (New York:Routledge, 2003), 398.
18 Stephen Murray and Will Roscoe. Islamic Homosexualities: Culture, History, and Literature (New York, NYU Press, 1997),151
Romantic man-boy relationships described in the pages above are common in parts of
Afghanistan and Pakistan. Parties filled exclusively with men where music is played and a young man
dances in the middle while the older men stare and clap is commonplace. In my experience they are
usually beardless and dance in a very feminine fashion focusing on shaking the chest area, eye contact
and flailing the arms. There is also a strange effeminate quality with those boys that that are hired to
bring tea to local Afghan leaders, business men and or military commanders. There are longstanding
joke in Afghanistan about ”tea-boys” and their other duties. In Pashtun border areas, I have personally
known mullahs (Islamic priests) that were known boy lovers by the local community but continued to
hold their status as a religious leader. As an outsider, these things were rarely admitted to me except by
those Afghans that were radically westernized or those in which I had built strong relationships.
Ghazali's commands long ago concerning the dangers of beardless youth seem to have held
their prominence today. The PBS Frontline documentary, The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan examines
the subject of child sexual abuse and the world of the bacha bazi (literally 'boy play') in the region.19
The bacha bazi is reminiscent of the eunuchs of Al-amin's court and the male harems of the Abbasid
period. Much like the centuries earlier warnings from Islamic jurists, recent Taliban codes repeat the
decrees. Rule number nineteen states in the Taliban handbook states that “mujaheddin are not allowed
to take young boys with no facial hair into their private quarters.”20 It seems quite ironic that one
of the most hard-line Islamic fundamentalists groups finds it necessary to specifically make such an
order. In Kandahar, the original heart of the Taliban, their famous saying is: “When a bird flies over
Kandahar, he flies with one wing; one to fly and one to cover their behind.” It appears that pedophile
relationships continue to be a silently accepted part of the region's culture, regardless of how strict the
Islamic religious codes are.

19 PBS Frontline. "The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan" 2010, Public Brocasting Network, http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/
dancingboys/etc/synopsis.html ,(accessed November 21st 2010)
20 Euban, Roxanne, and Muhammad Qasim Zaman. Princton Readings in Islamic Thought: texts and contexts from al-Banna to Bin Laden.,
(Princeton: Princeton University Press. 2009), 416.

Conclusion

There is a natural assumption made that when access to the opposite sex is mitigated,
homosexual and pedophile tendencies increase. In the case of the Afghan soldiers sneaking young
boys onto base, it may be true that if there were a larger access to women or a different code of
religious beliefs concerning women that these soldiers may have taken to sneaking females onto base.
While it makes sense, it does not apply well when considering the actions of those in high political
and social positions who had access to numerous handpicked female slaves. Also, in contrast to most
flavors of medieval Christianity, Islam does not demonize heterosexual sex within marriage or make it
strictly for procreation. Actually, one of the important duties of the Muslim wife is to sexually please
her husband. In the hadith of Sahih Muslim, the Prophet was credited with saying that Allah is only
pleased with the wife if she pleases the husband in bed.21

Where does this love of beardless youth and clean shaven men come from and how has it
existed beside Islam's strict moral codes? Many blame the Greeks and the Persians for their influence
on pederasty, but that doesn't answer why it continued to flourish beyond the Abbasid period.
In my opinion, Islam offers the perfect combination of recognizing the importance and need for
sexual gratification while restricting the viewing of women yet still sexually objectifying them. The
lower classes, who would normally marry one wife and have access to only one woman for their life,
unconsciously took an outlet that appeased their necessary sexual needs while not crossing the bounds
of adultery. The interpretations of Islamic law and codes for living from the Qur'an left just enough
leeway to allow same sex practices to exist while avoiding prosecution. This secret practice was
reverberated and secretly condoned throughout Islamic culture in poetry, Sufism, and even the high
society of the caliphates. After researching same sex relations in Islamic culture, law and religion

21 Sahih Muslim, Book 8, #3367
throughout the periods of 700-1200 CE, the overbearing existence of pederasty and love of beardless
youth alongside strict Islamic laws in Afghanistan and Pakistan seems logical.
www.DoodiePants.com

Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn filthy Arabs.
No wonder their women are so confused.
Sick culture, but to a pervert like Egmond Fraud, it sounds like paradise.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Damn filthy Arabs.

Ohhh black anglos, at it again.

1. Afghanis are not Arabs
2. Their culture stems from the greek times, has nothing to do with Islam.
3. Do some damn research. This N mentality isn't becoming.

Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Quite true MK, Arabs are Black people.
Those Albinos and Mulattoes are NOT Arabs.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pederasty was rampant all over the early islamic world, including the Arabian peninsula. Try to convince people it has nothing to do with Arabs, or the Islam, when the Qur'an in fact promises little pretty boys as eternal servants in the afterlife, to those who follow Mohammed.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:

quote:
Damn filthy Arabs.

TypeZeis is correct. Afghanis are an Iranic people NOT Arabs! The custom of Bacha-Bazi or 'Boy-Play' stems from a millennia old practice of pederasty. Despite the Greeks claiming that they introduced the practice, evidence suggests the contrary that it is indeed a native practice. Like the Greeks and other Indo-Europeans, originally these boys who were objects of pederasty were also initiated into manhood by older men who were their mentors. Unfortunately as gross as this practice was, when Islam was introduced it degenerated even further by making the practice more "palatable" to Muslim men by feminizing the boys and making them cross-dress and become like drag queen entertainers. This sexualization of the boys worsened when relations with women and girls was restricted even more under Islam. Of course I'm not blaming Islam for this disgusting practice, but I find it ironic how Islam which is against homosexual relations worsened this custom among the Afghanis. Really there is nobody to blame but the Afghan men.

Mike is correct, that when men and women are separated and sexually repressed and men are put up and given power as "upholders" and "controllers" of purity, the opposite effect can occur when these men become control freaks. You even see this in the Middle East in Arab countries where foreign boys and men are sometimes raped and sodomized by native Arabs. Women of course have it worse since if they are raped, they are to blame and must be killed for their families to regain 'honor'.

Posts: 26322 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^ Swenet - Did Hebrews write the Bible?

No they did not, the conquering Albinos did.

So why do you believe that Arabs wrote the Qur'an, instead of the conquering Turks?

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

Pederasty was rampant all over the early islamic world, including the Arabian peninsula. Try to convince people it has nothing to do with Arabs, or the Islam, when the Qur'an in fact promises little pretty boys as eternal servants in the afterlife, to those who follow Mohammed.

Although the pederasty of of the Afghanis has nothing to do with the Arabs, you are correct that pederasty existed in Arabia as well particularly among the more male dominated Adnani tribes of northern Arabia as opposed to the more matriarchal tribes of southern Arabia. The pattern seems to be the same as Mike points out...
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

mrth - All religions/cultures who tend to segregate Males and Females, or show a dislike or disdain for Females by demonstrating an inordinate show of protection for them - it's actually a control obsession: tend to have these problems.

Posts: 26322 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
KABUL, Aug 31 (Reuters) - An adolescent boy and a young girl have been beheaded in two separate incidents in Afghanistan, local officials and police said on Friday, in the latest brazen attacks that have raised fresh questions about a splintering Taliban.

A 12-year-old boy was kidnapped and killed in southern Kandahar province on Wednesday, his severed head placed near his body to send a warning to police, said provincial governor spokesman Jawid Faisal.

The brother of the boy, neither of whom were named by officials, was a member of the Afghan Local Police (ALP), a U.S.-trained militia charged with making Afghans in Taliban strongholds, like Kandahar, feel more secure, Faisal said.

"It's a Taliban warning to the ALP and to others who support the government," Faisal said of the killing, which happened in Kandahar's Panjwai district.

Taliban spokesman Qari Yousuf denied the group was involved.

Separately, a 6-year-old girl was beheaded in eastern Kapisa province on Thursday, said provincial police chief Abdul Hamed.

"We are not sure if she was beheaded by her family or the Taliban, but we know the Taliban control the area," Hamed said of the killing in Jalukhil village. He added that he could not send investigators to the area out of fears for their safety.

The murders follow the shooting or beheading of 17 young revellers attending a party in southern Helmand province this week, which officials said was the work of the Taliban, a charge the group also denied.

That massacre raised fresh concerns about Taliban leaders' grip on their scattered fighters, amid on-again, off-again peace moves by the group with the Afghan government.

It also suggested that there are grassroots insurgent fighters who are not in a mood for compromise.

"What we're seeing could be a new tactic by the Taliban to behead civilians to intimidate the population," said Faisal.

In Kandahar's Zhari district, officials also said on Friday that a 16-year-old boy accused by the Taliban of spying for the government was beheaded and skinned in late July.

Such incidents highlight the difficulty that Taliban leaders have in enforcing discipline across an estimated 20,000 fighters spread from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

The central Taliban leadership is trying to improve the group's image in case it wants to push forward tentative reconciliation steps and perhaps even enter mainstream politics. But some militant units are hard to control, roaming the countryside and attacking those deemed immoral.

NATO will withdraw most of its combat troops by the end of 2014, leaving Afghan forces in the lead security role. (Writing by Amie Ferris-Rotman)

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

^ Swenet - Did Hebrews write the Bible?

No they did not, the conquering Albinos did.

So why do you believe that Arabs wrote the Qur'an, instead of the conquering Turks?

Why do you believe that Turks wrote the Bible instead of the Hebrews or at least the Israelites??
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The first Bible - the Septuagint, plus all the modern Bible's are European creations - please look-up it's history.
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Damn filthy Arabs.

Homoism is inherently the violent domination of a man by another for sexual purposes. No amount of canary yellow socks,lime green pullovers or pink waistcoats will change that reality. This insistence on gaudy attention seeking fashion only disguises that fact.
Btw,you'll realise a certain Surinamese has remained silent when ordinarily the egotistical self-dramatisation that is part and parcel of his pathology would bring him in barking mad running and panting.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Damn filthy Arabs.

On what basis do you say that the Afghanis are not Islamic?
Is that because they are primarily Sunni in your opinion?

Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The Afghani ethnic groups

Pastun
are the largest 38%, Sunni Muslims
Though their origin is unclear, their legends say that they are the descendants of Afghana, grandson of King Saul, the first King of Israel.

The Tajiks and Other Dari-Speaking Groups

Tajiks
Believed to be the original Persian population of Afghanistan and Turkmenistan, the Tajiks live in an area stretching from northern Afghanistan, across the border from Tajikistan, into the Hindu Kush. Most are Sunni

HazarasA second Dari-speaking group, the Hazaras, are a Mongolian people thought to have arrived in Afghanistan in the 13th and 14th centuries. They have traditionally been nomads,

A third group, the Farsiwan (also called Parsiwan or Parsiban) are farmers who live near the Iranian border, although some have moved east to the larger towns of Herat, Kandahar, and Ghazni. The Farsiwan, who number about half a million, are ethnically and linguistically indistinguishable from the Iranians across the border.

Other Dari-speaking ethnic groups in Afghanistan include the Qizilbash, well-educated urban Afghans descended from the military and administrative personnel left behind by one of the khans, or rulers, who briefly conquered some of the Pashtun tribal areas in the 18th century; the Aimaqs, another Persianized central Asian group; and the Moghols, scattered through central and north Afghanistan.
The Altaic Groups

In the 13th century, Genghis Khan cut a great swath across central Asia, through what are now the countries across the Amu Darya from Afghanistan–Kirghizstan, Tajikstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan–and westward into what is now Turkey. When Britain and Russia decided that the Amu Darya was to be the northern border between Afghanistan and Russia, the Kirghiz, Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Turkmens on the southern side of the river became Afghans. Except for the Tajiks, these peoples speak Altaic languages, which are very similar to Turkish and a completely different group of languages from the Iranian languages.

The Uzbeks are the largest of the Altaic groups. About 1 million Uzbeks live as sedentary farmers in northern Afghanistan across the Amu Darya from Uzbekistan. Most Uzbeks are Sunni Muslims of the Hanafi branch and have mingled many traditional beliefs with their Islamic practices

Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should be borne in mind that being "Arab" is not a racial thing but rather a linguistic issue. If Afghans were conquered and their languages replaced by Arabic then they would known now as "Arabs".

Iraqis are Arabs just on that basis and North Africans too. Iranians are not Arabs because the old Persian culture was strong enough to resist language impositions by invading Arabs. On account of that Iranians tend to feel superior to Arabs and even have contemptuous attitude towards them. A bit ironic since their Persian ancestors swallowed the religion of the invading Arabs especially the Shia branch of Islam.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Damn filthy Arabs.

Black Anglo my ass fool!

The religion in Afghanistan is Islam, and them MoFos are Arabs.
That their culture can be traced to Greece is irrelevant to what it is today.
South Africa USED to be an African culture.
Today, it's laws/rules are made by Jew Albinos.

This is the problem with you fools studying the past. You allow the past to over-rule what you see in the present, and are completely blind to the obvious future.

LOL, where I grew up USED to be the Ashkenazi Jewish ghetto. When they moved out and blacks moved in, were we then Jews?
Get a clue fool!

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U.S. soldiers are one to talk about others raping. Material have surfaced implicating rape by U.S. soldiers. Years back, somebody right here on ES even showed a photo of U.S. soldiers gang raping an Iraqi female. Other photos had surfaced on the web, reportedly leaked by U.S. servicemen themselves, showing the private parts of women victims of U.S. "collateral damage". Check your own backyard before commenting on some other's, that's all I'm sayin'.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Rape, murder and mayhem are normal parts of war, that is why "Sane" people try to avoid it. Here the issue was "Boy" rape.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Rape has been in long association with war but it is NOT necessary. Rape like all violent crimes depend on the individual as well as their cultural background. Of course men under a severely stressful environment especially one in which they are threatened with violence and death will sometimes do things to relieve their stress as well as vent their frustrations and sometimes rage. This can lead to attacks and yes even rapes. However, I know plenty of men in the military who have been under such situation and NON of them have ever even thought about committing acts like rape or murder! Again it depends on the individual as well as culture.

In Arab culture it is customary to sodomize conquered enemy warriors (not actual intercourse) to humiliate and drive away his spirit of rebellion and cause submission.

As far as Afghans raping boys as per their Bacha Bazi custom, of course such has NOTHING to do with war and is very much a past-time with these folks.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

Black Anglo my ass fool!

The religion in Afghanistan is Islam, and them MoFos are Arabs.
That their culture can be traced to Greece is irrelevant to what it is today.
South Africa USED to be an African culture.
Today, it's laws/rules are made by Jew Albinos.

This is the problem with you fools studying the past. You allow the past to over-rule what you see in the present, and are completely blind to the obvious future.

LOL, where I grew up USED to be the Ashkenazi Jewish ghetto. When they moved out and blacks moved in, were we then Jews?
Get a clue fool!

He called you black-Ango because you like Anglo-Idiot are ignorant. Yes their religion is Islam, yet the majority of Muslims such as the Afghans are NOT Arab! Their culture is NOT traced to Greece as I just explained. Their culture including their practice of Bacha-Bazi has nothing to do with Greeks but is entirely native. I don't know what's so hard to understand. Ironically Islam forbids such homosexual acts yet that hasn't stopped the practice now has it?

This is a cultural problem among the Afghans and was even brought to world attention, but exactly what is being done to stop it?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^
Perhaps I am ignorant in this regard.
However, you have so far failed in providing any form of enlightenment previously not presented, so I remain, ignorant.

From what I have read, similar problems with male-to-male sex with young boys is also present in Saudi, Kuwait, Turkey, UAE, and Israel as well, particularly among the Orthodox communities.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I am ignorant

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ You only have a virtual life, don't you?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Islam is very sexist in Saudi Arabia. Women have to cover themselve with a black veil and robe so man cant see their beautiful breast and butt. Women cant walk in the street with a man other then the husband.Inside the house the women cant stay together with men in the same room .Only male can stay in a room.

That kind a culture most have create a gay sexual behavior in Saudi Arabia.There was a Saudi prince in London who was convicted of beating to death his sexual boyfriend Sudanese servant.

IronLion uploadeed in his website rasta live wire the video of black Saudi man dancing together without women .The dancing was so gay looking .The Arab dancer point their booty backward and shake it while being watch by a bunch of guy.Thats a female dance to arouse man.Im not prejudice against gay I just dont like sexist society .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
mena7 - The solution is just never go to a Muslim country. I have known Albanian, Sudanese, Nigerian, and South American Muslims, and they were all wonderful people. That's because when they are in other countries, they tend to limit the craziness to their own kind.

A Canadian jury Sunday convicted three members of a family of Afghan immigrants of the "honor" murders of four female relatives whose bodies were found in an Ontario canal.

Mohammed Shafia, 58; his wife, Tooba Mohammad Yahya, 42; and their son, Hamed, 21, were found guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of Shafia's three teenage daughters and his first wife in his polygamous marriage. Sunday's verdicts followed a three-month trial, in which jurors heard wiretaps of Shafia referring to his daughters as "whores" and ranting about their behavior.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/29/world/americas/canada-honor-murder/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DIRTY DISGUSTING HOMOSEXUALS CALLED MUSLIMS, BATTY BWOY OBSESSED MUSLIM DIRT SCUM EMPTIER THEN RAT FECES HAVE NO RIGHTS JUST LIVING POISON THAT

HOMOSEXUALS CALLED MUSLIMS HARM THE EARTH.

FALSE PROPHET MUHMMAD INSIDE HIS FILTHY QURAN AND HADITH SANCTIONED ABUSE OF CHILDREN EVEN TELLING HIS DEMON FOLLOWERS ABOUT SERVANT BOYS....

THERES SEVERAL OF THESE VERSES INSIDE THE FILTHY QURAN

quran 76:19

-

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls.

http://quran.com/76/19

-

DIRTY HOMOSEXUALS CALLED MUSLIMS, NO SERVANT BOYS DOGS, LOOK AT YOUR REAL FATE:

FATE OF ALL THE PRACTICING HOMOSEXUALS
 -

LOOK AT THAT LAKE PRACTICING HOMOSEXUALS THATS WHERE YOU END DOWN WHEN YOU DIE

-

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The institutionalized pederasty and homosexuality must have had a beneficial purpose for it to become so prevalent.

Sex with boys and men does not lead to procreation.

So, institutionalized pederasty and homosexuality is a cultural form of birth control. Women are hated because they give birth...and create more mouths to feed ad such they have to be locked up.

The areas where this practice is most common are areas with low relative arable land. It is a way of making sure human population does not overun food capacity.

Afghanistan...desert, hard scrabble land, mostly.

Greece....mostly rock

Middle East....mostly desert

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
The institutionalized pederasty and homosexuality must have had a beneficial purpose for it to become so prevalent.

Sex with boys and men does not lead to procreation.

So, institutionalized pederasty and homosexuality is a cultural form of birth control. Women are hated because they give birth...and create more mouths to feed ad such they have to be locked up.

The areas where this practice is most common are areas with low relative arable land. It is a way of making sure human population does not overun food capacity.

Afghanistan...desert, hard scrabble land, mostly.

Greece....mostly rock

Middle East....mostly desert

dude afghanistan is not a desert ROFLMAO! I can't believe you guys are so ignorant about geography here!

Dude Afghanistan IS LIKE EUROPE! IT'S LIKE THE SWISS ALPS, OR NORTHERN FRANCE OR NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, IT IS A MOUNTAINOUS AND BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!

Here are pics illustrating what I'm saying:
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Damn, does this look like it's in the middle of some bum **** desert in Shittyrabia? Hell no!

And Afghans ARE ARABS? Are you guys kidding me? After all the stuff that has been posted on ES, you still believe AFGHANS ARE ARABS? THE TWO GROUPS ARE NOT EVEN GENETICALLY ALIKE!

I mean IS EVERYONE FORGETTING THIS THREAD I MADE SHOWING VARIOUS EUROPEAN LOOKING AFGHANS?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=15;t=010715

Man, ES you let me down! [Frown]

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here is more:
Afghanistan beautiful landscapes

DAMN and you guys thought this place was gigantic desert in some shitty middle eastern country?

AFGHANISTAN IS IN ASIA, NOT THE MIDDLE EAST!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea Mind,

that looks real fertile to me...chock full of arable land, flora, fauna ..... (sarcastic eye roll)

Do you even read the entire comments ?

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
yea Mind,

that looks real fertile to me...chock full of arable land, flora, fauna ..... (sarcastic eye roll)

Do you even read the entire comments ?

You said that was a desert, clearly that doesn't look like a desert to me and places like that and the Himalayan plateau are full of all kinds of flora and fauna.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com