EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Melt Down 2012 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Melt Down 2012
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An adult gunman at a Connecticut elementary school has murdered at least 26 people, including 18 children. The shooter, identified by authorities as Ryan Lanza, 24, is dead after the rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, The New York Times reports. The gunman was in possession of at least two firearms.

Danbury Hospital said it was treating three patients from the shooting scene, according to its Facebook page. The hospital, which is not far from the elementary school, said it was on lockdown.

Update, 11:45am PST: It's been reported that the suspect's mother was a teacher at the school, and was among those found dead.

The incident sent crying children spilling into the school parking lot as frightened parents waited for word on their loved ones.

Connecticut's governor was on the scene in Newtown. The White House said President Barack Obama was notified of the shooting and was receiving updates.

"I think it's important on a day like today to view this as I know the president, as a father does, and I as a father and others who are parents certainly do, which is to feel enormous sympathy for families that are affected," White House press secretary Jay Carney said.

The death toll is the highest from a school shooting in U.S. history since a gunman killed 32 people at Virginia Tech in 2007. At Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, two teens killed 13 people and wounded 24 in 1999.

Via The New York Times and NBC News.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Thats not funny...
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Mostly in a first grade class: a slaughter of six year old babies. The Albinos capacity for evil knows no bounds.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The killing of innocent children is evil and horrible.Those children dont know how to think, they dont understand the world.There are to many functioning crazy peoples in society with access to gun.Law enforcement cant stop those kind of mass murder so the best defense is to be aware of people surrounding you, learn to run fast in zig zag, learn how to hide and learn how to play dead not breathing for long period.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
^ Thats not funny...

What's funny is blacks have been warned way back about the chemical imbalance within Albinos that will always cause these meltdowns, yet Negro women still cry crocodile tears for them.

Negro women are the black man's weakest spot and the Albino fully understands and counts on the black woman's naive nature and foolish prioritization.

A Negro woman will see Satan's wife carrying Satan's infant down the street, stop to look and gush about how cute it is and how much it looks like his father.
When that demon grows up it will slay that Negro woman's children the same as his father did.
Why?
Because that's what Negro women and Satans do.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

A Negro woman will see Satan's wife carrying Satan's infant down the street, stop to look and gush about how cute it is and how much it looks like his father.
When that demon grows up it will slay that Negro woman's children the same as his father did.
Why?
Because that's what Negro women and Satans do. [/QB]

old school religious nut, real wacko
Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ It's a analogy, you ashkenazi fool, however, your feminine foolish emotionalism shows through exactly as I have predicted above.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you sound upset
Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Why would I be upset about what I can accurately predict and forecast?
I mean, you are totally predictable and transparent.

You upset I'm sharing your easy readability with the world?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ Why would I be upset about what I can accurately predict and forecast?
I mean, you are totally predictable and transparent.

You upset I'm sharing your easy readability with the world?

and he can make psychic forecasts

will the magic never end?

Miss Cleo, what is your next prediction?
something good no vague shyt

thanks, lioness

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL, now the albino fool equates science with magic!
Each response gets crazier and crazier. LMBAO!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Shooter
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
IronLion

Notice how the press is now saying how much a genius he was.
Note they said the same about the Colorado shooter, Jeffery Dalhmer, Ted Bundy and all the other albino mass murderers.

Makes you understand how flawed the "genius" label is in European albino society.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
IronLion

Notice how the press is now saying how much a genius he was.
Note they said the same about the Colorado shooter, Jeffery Dalhmer, Ted Bundy and all the other albino mass murderers.

Makes you understand how flawed the "genius" label is in European albino society.

Yeah, Narmer, just like "Hitler" was a genius, and Satan was a genius....

Albinos won't stop till they destroy themselves.

His brother said he was autistic like Cashitty and had a personality disorder like Raph who calls himself Doxie on this board.

The Shooter Adam Lanza
 -

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ironfaggot shut the **** up you stupid Black racist pos. My name is NOT Ralph it is Patricia(the name my parents GAVE me at birth), I do not have a personality disorder of any kind, and I AM NOT A FRICKING MAN so stop harassing me by calling me one. Anyhow, what do you have against us Whites destroying ourselves pray do tell? What you mad because it wasn't Blacks that killed all those White children (from what I know for now, all were White except for one)?

Mike, you should be happy 25 less Whites in the world right Mike? Those are White children who will never grow up & make more Whites right Mike. Ohh wait are you mad because you didn't get to kill them Mike LOL?

Once again you stupid Black racist POSes we Whites are NOT Albinos. Me, Cass, & White Nubian do not come on here spouting racist epithets towards your people so we expect the same in return!

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
... Sorry racist scum I'm not on any meds except thyroid medication.

I thought so [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :

quote:
Psychiatric, Psychological and Emotional Aspects of Thyroid Disease i.e. it’s not all in your head!

(See Chapter 10)

It’s a common scenario for hypothyroid patients, especially when you are undiagnosed due to your doctor’s over-reliance on a faulty TSH range, or treated with thyroxine T4-only medications: You go to the doctor; you complain about your depression, or your anxiety, or your emotional swings, or your inability to concentrate…and onto your doctor’s favorite anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, lithium, or bi-polar med you go—beginning with the freebies on the shelf from his friendly and suited pharmaceutical rep. Sound familiar??

But the problem with this scenario is that your depression or anxiety or other mental health problem is not a unique and unrelated illness. It’s most likely due to having a low free T3, the active thyroid hormone, and/or adrenal insufficiency. And this is especially common for patients treated with Synthroid, Levoxyl, Eltoxine, Levothyroxine and other T4-only medications.

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/thyroid-depression-mental-health/

--------------------
Lionz

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Doxie dear, I don't want Albinos dead, I want them in Central Asia.

Remember the movie the "Blob"?

The only way to get rid of it was to bury it in the Arctic. Well, the same principle applies.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Ironically, that part of CT is where all the Predatory Mortgage lenders, Wall Street Traders and Too-Big-To-Fail banking execs live.
If you saw the composition and names of the people attending the school you would have noticed they were all white with 75% of them being Ashkenazi Jews.
As usual, the Jews have imploded unto themselves. I expect we will see much more of this in the near future as Albinos continue to mentally collapse into the Asylum state.

Doxie/Ralph
Don't blame black people for what you are seeing. As usual, it's you albinos doing all the mindless killing.
Don't blame blacks, but put the blame where it belongs, on the Albino brain.
Ralph, that is one of the wealthy towns in CT. These are some of the biggest crooks in America and where they reside. They are not like you backwoods KT redneck klansmen who dream of murder as retribution for your incompetence.
Rather, They are probably those who fund idiots like found in your backwoods town and murder out of genetic mental instability.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
http://247wallst.com/2012/04/26/americas-most-and-least-peaceful-states/4/

America’s Most Violent States (followed by most peaceful states

10. Mississippi
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 262.7 (15th least)
> Murders per 100,000: 7.0 (4th most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 686 (2nd most)
> Police per 100,000: 369.3 (11th most)
> Basic access: 77.6 (the lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $4.17 billion

Mississippi has the second-highest rate of prisoners under state jurisdiction in the country, with 686 per 100,000 people, and the fourth-highest murder rate. It also has the worst access to basic necessities, including clean water and access to a doctor. The state has the highest rate of poverty, the highest rate of children living in single parent households, the lowest average life expectancy, and the highest rate of births among teenagers.

9. South Carolina
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 591.6 (5th most)
> Murders per 100,000: 6.1 (7th most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 495 (11th most)
> Police per 100,000: 332.4 (24th most)
> Basic access: 80.4 (15th lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $8.36 billion

South Carolina has the seventh-highest murder rate in the country, at 7.1 per 100,000, as well as the fifth-most violent crimes per capita, at 591.6. However, the state has only the 24th highest rate of police officers per capita. The Charlotte-Gastonia MSA, which is in is ranked as the sixth-least peaceful metropolitan region in the country, with the highest rate of police per capita in the U.S. The state’s issues with crime may stem from a lack of support for its youth. South Carolina has the among the lowest high school graduation rate in the country, as well as among the highest rates of teen pregnancy and teen deaths.

8. Arkansas
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 500.6 (10th most)
> Murders per 100,000: 4.7 (21st most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 552 (8th most)
> Police per 100,000: 342.0 (22nd most)
> Basic access: 80.2 (12th lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $4.99 billion

Arkansas is one of the least peaceful states, as evident by its high incarceration rate of 552 prisoners per 100,000 residents. The state also has several factors correlating with its high crime rate. It has the nation’s highest rate of teenage deaths, with one death for every 1,000 teens, one of the highest rates of births among teenagers. The state also has a poverty rate of 18.4%, the third-highest in the country.

7. Texas
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 445.3 (15th most)
> Murders per 100,000: 5.0 (18th most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 648 (4th most)
> Police per 100,000: 359.5 (14th most)
> Basic access: 79.2 (6th lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $42.75 billion

For one of the least peaceful states in the U.S., Texas actually has relatively low violent crime and murder rates. However, the state has the fourth-highest incarceration rate, with 648 of every 100,000 residents in state prison. According to the Peace Index, violence costs the state $42 billion each year, more than any state but California. Texas has the lowest high school graduation rate in the country, at just over 80%. The state also has the lowest percentage of residents with health insurance in the U.S. The Peace Index also rated the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown area as the fifth least-peaceful large metropolitan region in the U.S.

6. Missouri
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 448.0 (14th most)
> Murders per 100,000: 7.0 (3rd most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 508 (10th most)
> Police per 100,000: 346.4 (19th most)
> Basic access: 81.9 (20th lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $9.48 billion

Missouri’s quest for peace is most severely set off course by the state’s murder rate, which is the country’s third-highest. The state also has a particularly high incarceration rate, with 508 out of every 100,000 residents in state prison. Missouri has one of the highest rates of teenage deaths, as well as one of the lowest life expectancies, at just 77.4 years. Among major metropolitan areas, the Kansas City metropolitan area is also among the least peaceful.

5 . Arizona
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 401.7 (18th most)
> Murders per 100,000: 6.4 (6th most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 572 (6th most)
> Police per 100,000: 351.0 (16th most)
> Basic access: 80.8 (16th lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $10.77 billion

Arizona, is the fifth-most violent state in the country. It has not always been this way. According to the Peace Index, the state dropped nine places from last year’s rank. The cause of this was a substantial increase in the murder rate, which, at 6.4 murders per 100,000 residents, was the sixth-worst in 2010. The state’s incarceration rate is also sixth worst. When it comes to correlating factors, Arizona actually has the ninth-highest life expectancy in the country, at 79.9 years. However, the state also has the 17th-highest teen death rate, at 69 per 100,000.

4. Florida
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 537.2 (9th most)
> Murders per 100,000: 5.2 (17th most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 556 (7th most)
> Police per 100,000: 404.7 (7th most)
> Basic access: 79.5 (7th lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $34.28 billion

Despite making significant improvements in becoming more peaceful since 1991, Florida is still the fourth-least peaceful state. The state has among the highest incarcerations, violent crimes, and rates of police employees. Florida has a number of other problems that correlate with high crime. More than 21% of residents do not have health insurance, which is the country’s third-highest rate. The state also has the fifth-highest rate of income inequality. It has one of the worst rates of labor force participation, as well as one of the largest rates of children living in single-parent households. Among metropolitan areas, Miami-Miami Beach-Kendal is among the worst for peace.

3. Nevada
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 654.7 (the most)
> Murders per 100,000: 5.9 (8th most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 472 (13th most)
> Police per 100,000: 365.6 (13th most)
> Basic access: 78.0 (2nd lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $5.47 billion

Many of the factors that normally correspond with a high rate of violence are not present in Nevada. The state is actually in the top 50% for poverty rate, income equality, and labor force participation. On the other hand, the state has a high teen birth rate and the second-highest percentage of its population without health insurance. Its citizens also have, according to Gallup, the second-worst access to basic necessities in the country. The state has the highest violent crime rate in the country, with 654.7 per every 100,000 residents recorded in 2010.

2. Tennessee
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 607.7 (4th most)
> Murders per 100,000: 5.6 (12th most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 432 (22nd most)
> Police per 100,000: 404.8 (6th most)
> Basic access: 81.0 (17th lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $11.67 billion

Tennessee is the second-least peaceful state in the country, and has in fact gotten worse since 1991. Additionally, the Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin metropolitan area is among the worst metro areas for peace. The state is one of the most violent, with nearly 608 violent crimes committed per 100,000 residents in 2010. The state also has among the largest relative number of police employees — nearly 405 per 100,000 people. Tennessee also has one of the largest rates of children living in single parent households, one of the highest poverty rates, one of the lowest rates of income inequality and one of the highest rates of births among teenagers.

1. Louisiana
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 537.8 (8th most)
> Murders per 100,000: 11.2 (the most)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 867 (the most)
> Police per 100,000: 542.8 (the most)
> Basic access: 79.2 (5th lowest)
> Total cost of violence: $9.82 billion

Of the five metrics used to generate the Peace Index, Louisiana received the absolute worst score in all but two of them. The state has the eighth-worst violent crime rate and the fourth-worst rate of gun suicides. The state has the highest levels of both police per capita incarceration. The state’s 867 prisoners per 100,000 people is well more than the next-worst state, Mississippi, which has 686 prisoners per 100,000. The state’s murder rate is what truly sets it apart as the least peaceful in the country. Louisiana’s homicide rate in 2010 was 11.2 per 100,000 residents. The next-worst state, Maryland, had 7.4 murders per 100,000 people. Louisiana was also among the worst 10 states for each of the 10 categories shown to have a high level of correlation with violence.

America’s Most Peaceful States

10. Iowa
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 272.2 (18th least)
> Murders per 100,000: 1.3 (tied for 3rd least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 309 (14th least)
> Police per 100,000: 266.1 (8th least)
> Basic access: 85.4 (6th highest)
> Total cost of violence: $3.03 billion

Iowa’s score on the Peace Index has actually gotten much worse compared to its score in 1991. In 2010, the state had a higher rate of violent crimes — excepting murders — than many of the states in the Midwest. Nevertheless, when all of the categories are considered, Iowa is among the 10 most peaceful states in the country. The state had just 1.3 murders per 100,000 people in 2010, tied for the third-fewest in the country. Iowa has the seventh-highest graduation rate as well as one of the lowest teen death rates in the U.S. The state has a very high labor participation rate, which correlates strongly with peacefulness.

9. Rhode Island
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 253.8 (13th least)
> Murders per 100,000: 2.8 (16th least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 197 (3rd least)
> Police per 100,000: 300.6 (23rd least)
> Basic access: 82.7 (22nd highest)
> Total cost of violence: $1.04 billion

Despite having an especially low high school graduation rate and a particularly high rate of children who grow up in single parent households, Rhode Island is one of the most peaceful states. The state has the third-lowest incarceration rate in the country. It also has among the lowest rates of births among teens and the lowest rates of teen deaths. As for its metropolitan areas, Providence-New Bedford-Fall River is among the most peaceful in the nation.

8. Hawaii
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 260.9 (14th least)
> Murders per 100,000: 1.8 (tied for 7th)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 302 (13th least)
> Police per 100,000: 273.8 (12th least)
> Basic access: 85.6 (4th highest)
> Total cost of violence: $1.33 billion

According to the Peace Index, Hawaii was the only state to move onto the most peaceful list after last year’s rank. The state has one of the lowest murder rates in the country, as well as one of the lowest rates of gun suicide. Hawaii has one of the best economies in the country. Poverty is nearly nonexistent in the state — Hawaii has a poverty rate of just 10% and one of the highest levels of income equality in the country. According to Gallup’s State of the States report, Hawaii has the fourth-highest level of basic access to necessities. The state also has the longest life expectancy in the country at 81.5 years.

7. Washington
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 311.5 (25th least)
> Murders per 100,000: 2.3 (11th least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 269 (10th least)
> Police per 100,000: 217.0 (2nd least)
> Basic access: 83.5 (18th highest)
> Total cost of violence: $7.76 billion

Washington is the seventh-most peaceful state in the country and the second-most peaceful in the American West. Washington stands out for having the second-lowest amount of police employees per 100,000 residents at just 217. The state also has a particularly low incarceration rate, with just 269 prisoners per 100,000 people. Homicide rates in the state are also relatively low.

6. North Dakota
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 223.5 (8th least)
> Murders per 100,000: 1.5 (6th least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 226 (6th least)
> Police per 100,000: 275.3 (14th least)
> Basic access: 84.9 (10th highest)
> Total cost of violence: $580 million

According to the report, the percentage of single-parent households correlates highly with crime levels. In 2010, just 24% of children in North Dakota were living in single-parent homes, the fourth-lowest percentage in the country. The state also has one of the best high school graduation rates, as well as the highest labor participation rate in the country at 72.3%. Despite the fact that it is the sixth-most peaceful state in the country, according to the Index, North Dakota’s score worsened by 50% between 1991 and 2010.

5 . Utah
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 210.8 (6th least)
> Murders per 100,000: 1.9 (10th least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 238 (7th least)
> Police per 100,000: 252.8 (6th least)
> Basic access: 85.1 (8th highest)
> Total cost of violence: $2.34 billion
As one of the most peaceful states, Utah performs extremely well in most peace-related metrics considered by the United States Peace Index. The state has the highest level of income equality in the country, as measured by the Gini coefficient. It also has the lowest percentage of children living in single-parent households. It has among the lowest rates of police, prisoners and violent crime. It also has one of the highest high school graduation rates and highest life expectancies.

4. Minnesota
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 234.2 (9th least)
> Murders per 100,000: 1.8 (9th least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 185 (2nd least)
> Police per 100,000: 258.8 (7th least)
> Basic access: 86.6 (2nd highest)
> Total cost of violence: $4.68 billion

Minnesota has the second-lowest rate of incarceration in the country, with just 185 out of every 100,000 residents in a state prison. The state has a graduation rate of 91.8% and the second-highest labor participation rate in the country. According to Gallup, the state provides its residents with the second-best access to all basic necessities among all states. Minnesota also has the second-highest life expectancy in the country, as well as the second-lowest teen death rate.

3. New Hampshire
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 166.0 (3rd least)
> Murders per 100,000: 1.0 (the least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 209 (5th least)
> Police per 100,000: 288.6 (16th least)
> Basic access: 85.4 (5th highest)
> Total cost of violence: $952 million

New Hampshire’s high level of peace may be the result of its sound economic conditions. Only 8.1% of state residents are living in poverty — the lowest rate in the country. It also has one of the lowest rates of income inequality. Additionally, New Hampshire has the lowest rate of homicide in the country, the third-lowest rate of other violent crimes and the fifth-lowest incarceration rate. New Hampshire also has a 91.5% high school graduation rate — the fourth-highest — and the lowest rate of births among teenagers.

2. Vermont
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 129.1 (2nd least)
> Murders per 100,000: 1.1 (2nd least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 265 (9th least)
> Police per 100,000: 414.8 (4th most)
> Basic access: 84.1 (15th highest)
> Total cost of violence: $447 million

Vermont is one of the most peaceful states in the country, with just 129.1 violent crimes and 1.1 murders per 100,000 people. The state is near the top for nearly every major indicator that the Peace Project has identified as being correlated with a low rate of violence and a high level of peace. The Green Mountain State is among the best 10 in the country for graduation rates, labor participation, and health insurance coverage. It also has the third-lowest rate of teen births in the country at 21.3%.

1. Maine
> Violent crimes (excl. murder) per 100,000: 120.2 (the least)
> Murders per 100,000: 1.8 (tied for 7th least)
> Incarceration rate per 100,000: 148 (the least)
> Police per 100,000: 213.9 (the least)
> Basic access: 84.0 (16th highest)
> Total cost of violence: $801 million

Maine is the most peaceful state in the country, as it has been since 2000. The state has the lowest rate of violent crime excluding murder. It averages 120 violent crimes per 100,000, while Nevada, the state with the most crimes, averages 654. It also has the lowest incarceration rate, effectively eight times lower than Louisiana’s, or the least peaceful state. In addition, Maine has the lowest rate of police employees among its population — over half that of New Jersey.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Pickle head
What do the above troubled states share in common?

--------------------

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching the show Drug inc in National Geographic tv in a episode about Hawaii.Hawaii is such a non violent state that crack dealers, Meth dealers, heroin dealers dont carry guns.The murder rate is very low, their highest form of crime is burglary, theft.Hawaii is truly an island paradise.

In contrast in Drug inc New orleans episode the drug dealers showed the many bullets wounds scars on their bodies.three dishonest drug dealers were selling baked toothpaste and baked baking soda as crack, they were joking about it.I think they will be kill very soon in New Orleans.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ Pickle head

I don't know I haven't analyzed it yet, what is your yours?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Mike you will NOT get what you want. We Whites (NOT Albinos) will NOT go to Central Asia because it is NOT our land, Europe on the other hand IS our land. Seeming as how you hate Whites why not just move away from us, nobody's forcing you to reside amongst us, Blacks are still allowed to have their own all Black neighborhoods unlike my people you know.

Seems my question wasn't answered LOL, what do you Black racist White people haters have against us Whites (NOT Albinos) destroying ourselves?? Any of you care to answer

Narmer, my name IS NOT Ralph, I'm NOT a man, I'm not a KKK member nor do I have any desire to be. If you want to speak to me then address me by my proper name or don't reply to me at all, and stop harassing me, you stupid Black racist, White people hating, low life.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
^ Pickle head

I don't know I haven't analyzed it yet, what is your yours?
I've correlated the data years ago.
I don't want your little head to explode, so I'll allow you to absorb the data slowly, at a rate safe for your learning capacity.
Begin by Looking at the expenditure for annual public mental illness treatment by each of the southern states compared to their northern counterparts.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Seeming as how you hate Whites why not just move away from us, nobody's forcing you to reside amongst us, Blacks are still allowed to have their own all Black neighborhoods unlike my people you know.

I see that after only 350 years, your delusional Albino mind has forgotten that YOU CAME TO US!!!
YOU TOOK "OUR" LAND!!!!

And yet you say if we don't like you "WE" should move????

You fuching Albinos are MAD!!!

BTW - That's why I jumped on mena7 on another thread. Loosing prospective as to what actually happened is inexcusable.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

Narmer, my name IS NOT Ralph, I'm NOT a man, I'm not a KKK member nor do I have any desire to be. If you want to speak to me then address me by my proper name or don't reply to me at all, and stop harassing me, you stupid Black racist, White people hating, low life.

Doxie-Ralph

Please don't load your klan gun, track me down and shoot me. I did not mean to push you past your mental tipping point.
Please don't kill me!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Doxies do yourself as a white seperatist?

For example do you think a state should have separte areas designated where only whites are allowed to live and other areas, for example, where only East Asians can live?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The mother received approx. $280,000/year in Alimony, plus she had her own salary.
With over $24,000/month of income for two, the kid certainly wanted for nothing in the material sense.

The mother's need to collect arms very likely came from her father.

--------------------

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
^ Thats not funny...

What's funny is blacks have been warned way back about the chemical imbalance within Albinos that will always cause these meltdowns, yet Negro women still cry crocodile tears for them.

Negro women are the black man's weakest spot and the Albino fully understands and counts on the black woman's naive nature and foolish prioritization.

Why?
Because that's what Negro women and Satans do.

Boo hoo time to blame all of the black community's problems on women again. The only fault of black men is caring too much about black women and their children. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^ Oshun - Quite true, just because one is guilty doesn't mean that the other is innocent.

But it is in greater error to imply that all or even most of Black parents or families share in this dysfunction, they certainly do not.

In pondering where that came from, I recall people speaking about U.S. Black males not being able to support families. But I also recall reading something about African "Market" women, who with their children, lived apart from their dormitored husbands. This seems to suggest that for certain U.S. males it is simply custom passed down, though they may not be aware of it.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I digest statistics and resulting conditions.
You should at least understand that by now.
Oshun has never shown much of a brain beyond scrolling through a T&R Photo thread.
Why would you believe she has any data to support a proposition now?

Anyone interested in hearing some of these very real black male/female stats?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Post-um, let's see what they say.
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An entire albino baboon collective had a meltdown

-

Clint Tarver’s hot dog cart, which he has operated since 1996, is another casualty of the union protest against the right-to-work law. Union members destroyed the cart and called Tarver an “Uncle Tom,” among other racist epithets, for serving right-to-work proponents.

After destroying the Americans for Prosperity tent, where Tarver was catering hotdogs, the mob turned there attention to the hot dog cart.

“Early today, Clint Tarver, known as “The Hot Dog Guy” here in Lansing had his business attacked by out of line and out of control protesters near the Capitol,” a blog post associated with a fundraiser to restore the hot dog cart explains. “‘It was when he returned to gather his equipment that the taunts and racial slurs began.”

When attacking the cart, the people were “yelling N*gger & Uncle Tom,” according to Michigan Republican State Committee member Nick Hawatmeh. Hawatmeh took a photo of the attack that you can see here.

According to the fundraising blog post, Tarver says (through his wife) that “the working people did not respect the working man. He was not there to be political; he was just there to serve.”

Michigan union Goons Destroy Hot Dog Vendors Cart-YouTube

The Story of Clint Tarver-YouTube

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Expressing sympathy towards the Newtown Shooting Albinos flood twitter with racist tweets.

-

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Bonampak420 - The Albinos forgot the lessons that we taught them about civilized living. That is why I insist that they go back to central Asia. Let the Chinese deal with them for a while.

He,he,he:

Over time, there is no doubt that the Asians will do exactly what they did before - chase them back on us.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Post-um, let's see what they say.

I'm sure you have heard these more than once but, here we go again.

70% of African American marriages end in divorce within the first 2 years. Bear in mind that this applies to so-called Christian African Americans. In Muslim African Americans the divorce rate is less than 10% over the same time frame.

In over 80% of the Christian divorce rate, the divorce is initiated by the female.

There are many stats which gate off of the above, such as percentage of single Negro female run households, and indirectly, black male incarceration rates.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Lioness, yes I'm a racial separatist in a way. I believe every race should have their own land for their people & their people alone. Just think about it how could Whitey hold the Black man down if Whitey wasn't around to do so, & how could Whitey complain about Blacks if there were no Blacks around. I believe this is the only way that racism & hatred will stop.

Narmer, again stop harassing me, my name is NOT Ralph. BTW, I think I'd have to worry more about one of you psycho Black racist, Kill Whitey, White people haters tracking me down & shooting/stabbing/raping me than you'd have to worry about little ole me. I can't even bring myself to take the life of an animal ( I don't hunt for this reason nor do I own a gun) so what the heck makes you think I'd be able to take the life of another person?

Mike, you'll never get what you want Black racist scum, we will not go to Central Asia because its NOT our land, EUROPE is our ancestral land just as Africa is YOURS. Also you,Bonamprick, & Narmer can stop with the racist epithets, the Whites who are here do NOT use racist epithets towards you so we deserve the same respect.

Still my question has not been answered, again what do you White people haters have against us Whites destroying ourselves, is it because you wish to destroy/exterminate us yourselves???

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ When caught, Klansmen ALWAYS state that they are not racists.

All Klansmen do not carry the gun or pull the trigger.

As history has shown, there are all elements of Klansmen, from racial preachers, to racist politicians, to financing Jews.
That they say they wouldn't hurt a fly is irrelevant.
You live in a town full of klansmen and in fact, the headquarters of the US Klan. You consistently repeat their philosophy and paranoid mindset.
Chances are, you are a klansperson.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

As history has shown, there are all elements of Klansmen, from racial preachers, to racist politicians, to financing Jews.
You live in a town full of klansmen and in fact, the headquarters of the US Klan. You consistently repeat their philosophy and paranoid mindset.

Raph is virgin blood Klansman! He is even more dangerous because he believes he is a girl... lol!
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
I would have been so happy if my mother was making $24,000 a month and receiving $280,000 in alimony.My thought would have been how to convince my mother to spend some of that money on me.I would have created some investment plan to get her to give me some of that money to invest.If I was crazy the tought of that $ would have cure me.No time for hate.

Mike LOL African American not supporting their wife is cultural because in Africa the women with their babies on their back plant crop or sell good at the market while their husband is sleeping.

Bonampak the union member are so coward instead of blaming Wall Street and the Fortune 500 corporation for destroying the USA uniom they are attacking that poor black hot dog salesman and Pres Obama.

White people are so stupid they will rather watch some bread and circus ball game(athlete playing with their balls)instead of listening to their President speach after a tragedy.They calling the Pres Obama a Nigger(realy meaning God or serpent God) remind me of something, you cant have a powerful black president without teaching real black history in your school.If the white masses were thought about black Egypt, the Olmec, the Moors, the Phoenician, The Sumerian etc in school they would have never call black people a nigger.If they did other white people would have tell them to shut up ignorant.

Narmerthot the reason 70% of AfricanAmerican and white marriage end in divorce is because of the materialism of some of the women.When they discover the husband is not making a lot of money or the husband lose their job the women will leave.In contrast Some black women work to support their breaded hair and gold tooth gangster wannabe boyfriend that is unemploy or is hustling.

--------------------
mena

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

^^^guilt by association tactics, from fellow racial serpartist Narmertot

quote:
[QB] Lioness, yes I'm a racial separatist in a way. I believe every race should have their own land for their people & their people alone. Just think about it how could Whitey hold the Black man down if Whitey wasn't around to do so, & how could Whitey complain about Blacks if there were no Blacks around. I believe this is the only way that racism & hatred will stop.

That is pretty radical and is similar to the Klan and Narmertot's point of view. So you have some things in common, racial separtism and hatred of Jews, maybe you could get together on that. And namertot for no reason at all blames the father of the Sandy Hook shooting for the Ar15 in the house, Though it was clearly the mother who was a gun enthusiast. He has a soft spot for white women, not suprising since "The White Man is the Devil" (but not the white woman)
However most people in America do not believe in dividing up land rights according to race and believe that people can find areas to live in where a neighborhood has naturally formed and happens to be. You need to get out into the world , try living in a city for a couple of years.
But suppose what will never happen happens and America is racially segregated again by law. White people can't go into the Chinese area without permisson and Chinese people can't go into the White area without permisson.
So what happens when somebody is part white, part Chinese, part Black. Do they get to go each of these areas without permisson?
Imagine if America and it's resources were to be divided according race. Do you think people would ever agree on how it would be divided, who gets what? That's an instant war right there.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^^^guilt by association tactics, from fellow racial serpartist Narmertot

There you go LYING, AGAIN.
This time, once again, I'll ask you to prove the above lying statement.
This is usually where you disappear.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
Expressing sympathy towards the Newtown Shooting Albinos flood twitter with racist tweets.

-

I am totally against what those assholes did to the hot dog cart vendor.

However on tweets, at any given time you can find racist tweets from white or blacks. It means nothing, White people could find plenty of Bonampak posts equivalent to these tweets.
Some Americans are racist and they come in a variety of colors

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

why should I appear for this comment? You have accused me of lying but not said in particular what you think the lies were. Until you address specific statements that you think are false there is no reason for me to appear.

Maybe you would rather leave it ambiguous.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

why should I appear for this comment? You have accused me of lying but not said in particular what you think the lies were. Until you address specific statements that you think are false there is no reason for me to appear.

Maybe you would rather leave it ambiguous.

There you go Lying again!
You made an emotional assessment of my persona. Where is the data to back that misleading statement up?

The Liar suggested by writing:

"guilt by association tactics, from fellow racial serpartist Narmertot"

Prove it! Else, you just confirm that you are a lying name calling regurgitation albino, like Ralph.
We already know without doubt that this is what you are. I just like you to confirm it as often as possible.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
The Shooter
 -

He looks like Cas/ Faheem.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:

-

This post is ironic and funny at the same time. Some funny irony, ironically funny.

It gives a "clear" picture on this mental defect.

Most of those accounts have been closed down and or revoked.

http://www.inquisitr.com/441841/bradley-patterson-anti-obama-tweet-during-sunday-night-football-gets-division-ii-football-player-kicked-off-team/

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Looks like your everyday Albino defective.
Lionese's mother looks like this.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness, yes I'm a racial separatist in a way. I believe every race should have their own land for their people & their people alone. Just think about it how could Whitey hold the Black man down if Whitey wasn't around to do so, & how could Whitey complain about Blacks if there were no Blacks around. I believe this is the only way that racism & hatred will stop.

So it was in the beginning, so must it be again!

Doxie dear - All manner of people have told you that your homeland is Asia, please return to Asia, and also stop harassing me with your neurotic nonsense. What, do you think that by simply repeating it ad nauseam, you and your kind will somehow be made "Natural" Europeans?

No my dear, it is just that you Albinos are so sick that it takes no time time for you to start "Making Believe". Now it's making believe that you are Europeans, but even now, some Albinos in the U.S. have started believing that they are "Natural" Americans. Face it, you're just a bunch of sicko's.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com