EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Melt Down 2012 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Melt Down 2012
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

The Liar suggested by writing:

"guilt by association tactics, from fellow racial serpartist Narmertot"

Prove it! Else, you just confirm that you are a lying name calling regurgitation albino, like Ralph.
We already know without doubt that this is what you are. I just like you to confirm it as often as possible. [/QB]

However you want to label it you believe that black people and the people you call "albinos" should be separated and unless you declare otherwise no one will believe you.
Posts: 43043 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
The Shooter
 -

He looks like Cas/ Faheem.
He had aspergers disease just like Cass...
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Narmer I don't believe ANYTHING a Black racist White people hater like you, Mike, Marc, Clyde, Mena7, Troll Patrol, Mali, etc says. We Whites are NOT Asians, we did NOT come from Asia, it is NOT our homeland, Europe IS, therefore we are not pretending we are Europeans, we ARE Europeans. That being the case NO I will not be going to Asia, I don't think Asia's rightful owners would like that too much LOL. Narmer Lioness is correct, you are trying to use guilt by association tactics, just because I'm a White woman, live in a town with the Klan headquarters does NOT mean that I am in the Klan. I'm NOT nor have I ever been in the KKK, nor do I have any desire to be. Also just because I love my people, just because I defend my people's history, heritage, identities, our homeland, our right to exist does NOT make me racist. Unlike you & Ironliar (I will stop calling him Ironfaggot because its demeaning to gays to be associated with him), I don't use racist epithets or make demeaning remarks about Blacks (except you & your ilk). You on the other hand DO use racist epithets, you DO make demeaning remarks about Whites, I also don't gloat about Black children or Blacks in general being killed, you on the other DO when it comes to Whites.

Lioness, where have I ever said I hated Jews? I have not, I did say I don't believe what they say, I have also said they weren't White. How is any of that saying I hate them?

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:

Lioness, where have I ever said I hated Jews? I have not, I did say I don't believe what they say, I have also said they weren't White. How is any of that saying I hate them? [/QB]

you think they are corrupt and evil and you say they are not white without reason

also I think you said you were part Indian, that could be a problem for your "whiteness"

Posts: 43043 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

Prove it! Else, you just confirm that you are a lying name calling regurgitation albino, like Ralph.
We already know without doubt that this is what you are. I just like you to confirm it as often as possible.

However you want to label it you believe that black people and the people you call "albinos" should be separated and unless you declare otherwise no one will believe you. [/QB]
There you go with your personal opinions again. Since everyone believes you are a chronic liar, how much value do you place on your opinion?

Since you are unable to validate your lies with anything substantial, you remain, a LIAR.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Post-um, let's see what they say.

I'm sure you have heard these more than once but, here we go again.

70% of African American marriages end in divorce within the first 2 years. Bear in mind that this applies to so-called Christian African Americans. In Muslim African Americans the divorce rate is less than 10% over the same time frame.

In over 80% of the Christian divorce rate, the divorce is initiated by the female.

There are many stats which gate off of the above, such as percentage of single Negro female run households, and indirectly, black male incarceration rates.

That doesnt tell us why she divorced and if she didnt have a legitimate reason for doing so. Of course females run single houesholds, women in general tend to run single family households. If cops want black men to run their slave prisons, all the more reason cause men are becoming less reliable to have a consistent presence. Not dissin black men, but if if cops arent gonna leave yall around someones gotta watch the kids. instead of blamin all them black women for black male incarceration why dont you focus on the people who are profiling your ass every time you walk outside for a non violent drug offense?

Black women didnt start the cycle and arent the most significant part of it continuing. Cause no matter what you tell a black woman the laws are still ready to hunt you down. Your sacrificing your freedom for the illusion you have to do far less than you need to do to get sh!t on track. It aint about black men and women, the the biggest problems OUTSIDE. While your pointing fingers they're readying you for a prison sentence so you can work for contractors on slave wages. Trying to blame black women hasn't been working and it aint gonna.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

We already know without doubt that this is what you are. I just like you to confirm it as often as possible.

However you want to label it you believe that black people and the people you call "albinos" should be separated and unless you declare otherwise no one will believe you.

There you go with your personal opinions again. Since everyone believes you are a chronic liar, how much value do you place on your opinion?

Since you are unable to validate your lies with anything substantial, you remain, a LIAR. [/QB]

why are you playing games, you have spoken about separation before,
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Since you are unable to validate your lies with anything substantial, you remain, a LIAR.

why are you playing games, you have spoken about separation before, [/QB]
You still have proven nothing, so once again you are a LIAR.

In your opinion is integration a better option for blacks than separation, and are you stupid enough to equate black people who believe in separation with the murderous terrorist organization, The Klan?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
well the truth comes out now.

-
American Nazi Party Commander George Lincoln Rockwell (center) at a Nation of Islam (NOI) rally, Uline Arena, Washington, DC, June 25, 1961.

In 1961, Elijah Muhammad, founder of the black supremacist Nation of Islam, met with Ku Klux Klan leaders at the Magnolia Hall in Atlanta. Although they had different ideas about the skin color of the master race, they shared the belief that blacks and whites should stay separate.

so you do have something in common, actual fact

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ The liar responds as predicted, as she always does with Fear, Uncertainty, and doubt, avoiding reality by posting one selective photo with misleading intent.
LOL, why don't you post a photo of Marcus Garvey meeting with Klan leaders and mislead readers about the significance of that meeting also?
Perhaps you believe that readers are as stupid as you to believe there is no distinction between Garvey's organization which moved to separate from albinos and the KKK as well.

Please stupid one, inform the forum how the actions of a black separative organization such as the Nation Of Islam is identical in nature to The Klu Klux Klan?

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ consign. LOL

quote:

well the truth comes out now.

-
American Nazi Party Commander George Lincoln Rockwell (center) at a Nation of Islam (NOI) rally, Uline Arena, Washington, DC, June 25, 1961.

In 1961, Elijah Muhammad, founder of the black supremacist Nation of Islam, met with Ku Klux Klan leaders at the Magnolia Hall in Atlanta. Although they had different ideas about the skin color of the master race, they shared the belief that blacks and whites should stay separate.

so you do have something in common, actual fact

Third meeting held between Nation of Islam and Jewish rabbis

http://www.finalcall.com/national/noi_rabbis1-11-2000.htm

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Narmer I don't believe ANYTHING a Black racist White people hater like you, Mike, Marc, Clyde, Mena7, Troll Patrol, Mali, etc says. We Whites are NOT Asians, we did NOT come from Asia, it is NOT our homeland, Europe IS, therefore we are not pretending we are Europeans, we ARE Europeans. That being the case NO I will not be going to Asia, I don't think Asia's rightful owners would like that too much LOL. Narmer Lioness is correct, you are trying to use guilt by association tactics, just because I'm a White woman, live in a town with the Klan headquarters does NOT mean that I am in the Klan. I'm NOT nor have I ever been in the KKK, nor do I have any desire to be. Also just because I love my people, just because I defend my people's history, heritage, identities, our homeland, our right to exist does NOT make me racist. Unlike you & Ironliar (I will stop calling him Ironfaggot because its demeaning to gays to be associated with him), I don't use racist epithets or make demeaning remarks about Blacks (except you & your ilk). You on the other hand DO use racist epithets, you DO make demeaning remarks about Whites, I also don't gloat about Black children or Blacks in general being killed, you on the other DO when it comes to Whites.

Lioness, where have I ever said I hated Jews? I have not, I did say I don't believe what they say, I have also said they weren't White. How is any of that saying I hate them?

You are the racist here, with multiple accounts. No one else.

You dumb hillbilly.

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bull crap Troll Patrol I have NO other account on this forum, I happen to have the guts to say what I have to say in my own name. So TP, who am I supposed to be now LOL??? I'm curious. Yep I'm a hillbilly and dang proud of it, so be a good boy now & bend down & kiss my lily White hillbilly backside, also show me one racist epithet I have used towards Blacks or any other race.

Narmer, exactly what is the difference between a White separatist & a Black one besides one being White & one being Black may I ask?

Lioness, Yes I did say that there is a possibility that I have North Amerindian blood. Remember though I also said until proven or disproven I consider myself White. If it is proven then I will no longer consider myself White but will consider myself to be mixed. As far as the Jews not being White, I say they're not White because they aren't, they are Semetic & as far as I know Whites are not.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Bull crap Troll Patrol I have NO other account on this forum, I happen to have the guts to say what I have to say in my own name. So TP, who am I supposed to be now LOL??? I'm curious. Yep I'm a hillbilly and dang proud of it, so be a good boy now & bend down & kiss my lily White hillbilly backside, also show me one racist epithet I have used towards Blacks or any other race.

Narmer, exactly what is the difference between a White separatist & a Black one besides one being White & one being Black may I ask?

Lioness, Yes I did say that there is a possibility that I have North Amerindian blood. Remember though I also said until proven or disproven I consider myself White. If it is proven then I will no longer consider myself White but will consider myself to be mixed. As far as the Jews not being White, I say they're not White because they aren't, they are Semetic & as far as I know Whites are not.

You are a racist and you not in the position to call anyone a racist either, you crazy hillbilly. The first thing I saw written by you was support for that nazi group, who planned on killing Black Americans, last year.

And you are freaky too. Which goes along with consequences on the territory. A backside-kiss goes along with a long strong, thick and deep penetration. Since you assumed the position, anyway.

I hope when you receive that DNA-test the result will show North Amerindian admixture. Even better, West African admixture. That will put a hot sizzling slap on ya' mixed Amerindian backside and will end your nonsensical reasoning.

For the Jews comment, the only white jews are askhenazi yiddish.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

D-R,

I don't understand your question.

Are you implying that the KKK is nothing more than a separatist organization?

You see how fast Lionese has ran away from answering the question of the differences between the Nation Of Islam and the KKK.
Are you ready to acknowledge the two have no real parallel in comparison?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK - to the Albino mind, if one claims to want separation, and uses tactics like throwing bombs into the bedrooms of children, bombing churches, and murdering innocent people by shooting and hanging, then by Albino logic, the other must do it also.

Of course the KKK was never really a separatist organization, it was simply a criminal enterprise of impotent Albino males, who sought to compensate for their soft pink penises by raining terror on helpless Black people. Though I am no admirer of NOI, they are certainly not an organization of flaccid males.

-

How much you want to bet that he takes it in the ass?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^For those unfamiliar:

Above is David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) he is a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK).

From Wiki:

First KKK

The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army. The name is probably from the Greek word kuklos (κύκλος) which means circle, suggesting a circle or band of brothers.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
As I recall, Doxie is from Tennessee.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Please stupid one, inform the forum how the actions of a black separative organization such as the Nation Of Islam is identical in nature to The Klu Klux Klan? [/QB]

I never said they were identical you witless buffoon. The KKK doesn't believe in Allah, the mothership or Yacub.
But they obviously have some common causes that's why Elijah Muhammad met with the KKK.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
^ When caught, Klansmen ALWAYS state that they are not racists.

All Klansmen do not carry the gun or pull the trigger.

As history has shown, there are all elements of Klansmen, from racial preachers, to racist politicians, to financing Jews.
That they say they wouldn't hurt a fly is irrelevant.
You live in a town full of klansmen and in fact, the headquarters of the US Klan. You consistently repeat their philosophy and paranoid mindset.
Chances are, you are a klansperson.

^^^guilt by association tactics, from fellow racial serpartist Narmertot

You may pretend to forget the stupidity that falls out of your pie hole, but others remember exactly what your stupidity brings forth.
In the words of the old folks, your floppy mouth runs ahead of retarded brain.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

David Duke Endorses Former Black Panther: 'I'll Take the Anti-Zionist Any Day'
 -

ERIC RANDALL 5,269 ViewsJUN 21, 2012
Former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan David Duke released a video announcing his endorsement of Charles Barron, an affirmative action supporting, African-American, former Black Panther who is running for Brooklyn's 8th Congressional district, and the conflicting priorities ole' Duke faced are just mind-boggling. What could possibly cause Duke to endorse a Black Panther? Anti-semitism, of course!

Barron's opponent Hakeem Jeffries is also African-American, so we suppose Duke's racism didn't have to compete against his views on Israel and Jews -- Barron shares a certain animus for the nation -- but then, Duke could have just not endorsed. He's from Louisiana and this is a Brooklyn congressional race. Perhaps he took interest after, as the New York Observer's Hunter Walker notes, Barron was called "The David Duke of New York." Here's Duke's rationale:

"n a race for Congress between an anti-Zionist black activist and a black activist who is a bought and paid for Zionist Uncle Tom, I’ll take the anti-Zionist any day. In this election of limited choices, I believe that Charles Barron is the best choice. Why? Because I think there’s no greater danger facing the United States of America and facing the world than the unbridled power of Zionist globalism. … Charles Barron stands against that power. If I lived in New York City, I would certainly vote for Charles Barron."

The video is a bit long -- if you're wondering how long it takes a Grand Wizard to argue for his endorsement of a Black Panther for Congress (and who hasn't posed that hypothetical?) the answer is eight and a half minutes -- but, hey, this is the kind of realpolitik you have to practice when the rest of the country isn't as excited by your movement's disturbing view on race relations as they were in 1915.

Barron's campaign isn't super pleased with the endorsement. "We're staying focused -- and we demand respect for our campaign," Barron told the New York Daily News. "I don't think that's a campaign issue. I don't think it's intelligent."

White supremicists have been forced to embrace all sorts of political realities these days. They were dispappointed, for instance, that the Tea Party -- a movement that arose out of concern for the economy -- didn't focus on race relations. (Stick to the issues people!) So realpolitik it is. It's almost like he's after Henry Kissinger's heart. No wait, he's definitely not after Henry Kissinger's heart.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk7MO_eo1LA&feature=player_embedded

Strange Bedfellows,
David Duke is just an innocent white folk ask Narmertot

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I trust that by now everyone has seen The Lionese for the Klan loving Zionist half breed she really is.

She has been exposed defending the Klan, the Nazis, and The Albino status qua, and there should be no doubt that she employed here as is an European misinformation mouthpiece with the dedicated agenda of defending albino racism while spreading fault factoids, Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt on any and all Pro-Black proposals.

The name LIAR is always appropriate with this habitual fibber.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
As I recall, Doxie is from Tennessee.

Nope Mike, I'm from Dawson Springs,Kentucky.

Narmer, why is it that alot of Whites are against Pro-Black proposals??? Could it be that everything Pro-Black is also Anti-White? Could it be that everything good for Blacks turns out to be BAD very BAD for Whites? Maybe that's why? I could say more but will refrain.

Troll idiot, I would see no shame in having North Amerindian blood, I would be very proud of it thank you very much.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ I trust that by now everyone has seen The Lionese for the Klan loving Zionist half breed she really is.

She has been exposed defending the Klan, the Nazis,

I hate the Klan to my core and the Nazis. I believe everybody should be treated equally and live in a a society where people are free to integrate if they want to.
You however believe that one race is superior over another race and that the races should be separated. Therfore you are more similar to the Klanman. And you are also an aspiring Nazi. It's remarkable how many things you have in common with these white supremacists.
Your intent is the same, a racial superiority philosophy, just with the colors in reverse although sharing the same hatred of the Jews.
You are just as bad as they are. The only difference is you don't have the power to impliment your twisted plans.

lioness

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] As I recall, Doxie is from Tennessee.

Nope Mike, I'm from Dawson Springs,Kentucky.

Narmer, why is it that alot of Whites are against Pro-Black proposals??? Could it be that everything Pro-Black is also Anti-White? Could it be that everything good for Blacks turns out to be BAD very BAD for Whites?

No, no and no. No it cannot be.
>Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Because many white people did NOT and do not practice " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and said instead that brutally enslaving blacks was good for whites it made black people angry.
That is why some black people are angry now. Because white people have built up a lot more wealth relative to blacks by exploiting us for 400+ years. Your people on average have a lot more inherited capital and have an unfair share of power.
You ostracized us into ghetto neighborhoods putting us in conditions that are harder for us to become successful in.
This is structural racism and it has a lot of impact and it is still in place. White people established neighborhoods for themselves in the better areas of cities that were closer to economic power centers and and had better funded schools and better infrastructure. You gave us the worst. And sometimes blacks who spoke up about it got hung from trees, their necks snapped.

So you have it backwards it is exactly the white policy of what is bad for you is good for me that eventually leads to conflict and anger because the losers in this arrangement begin to realize they are being treated unfairly.
Treating everybody equally is more peaceful. if more white people had said what is good for you is good for me, just like you are supposed to do with your neighbors then there would not be so many "race" problems as there are today.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

She has been exposed defending the Klan, the Nazis,

I hate the Klan to my core and the Nazis. I believe everybody should be treated equally and live in a a society where people are free to integrate if they want to.
You however believe that one race is superior over another race and that the races should be separated. Therfore you are more similar to the Klanman. And you are also an aspiring Nazi. It's remarkable how many things you have in common with these white supremacists.
Your intent is the same, a racial superiority philosophy, just with the colors in reverse although sharing the same hatred of the Jews.
You are just as bad as they are. The only difference is you don't have the power to impliment your twisted plans.

lioness

It's times like this, when you make these kind of posts, that the full extent of your mental illness is revealed.

Still you play the fool and still avoid confronting your ignorance and racism.

You are truly a pitiful example of a thinking, logical person. Your posts reflect the mindset of a 70 year old ashkenazi Jew.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^co-signed

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

You are truly a pitiful example of a thinking, logical person. Your posts reflect the mindset of a 70 year old ashkenazi Jew. [/QB]

And you reflect the mindset of 70 year old Nazis and klansman, real talk
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ One that you consistently lose to debate and are forced to repeatedly endure intellectual humiliation.

You present no challenge. No counter argument, and are stupidly dull.

Please attempt to raise and sharpen yourself before we request your replacement with a more entertaining Zionist saboteur.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^^ loser pretending beatdown was not administered
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Awww, shut your stinky ho, you failed skunt! [Razz]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com