EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » N-word used 109 Times in Django Unchained /Tarantino (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: N-word used 109 Times in Django Unchained /Tarantino
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump this Sh#t up...

The Tinfoil Kitty exposed..

-

quote:
Originally posted by Tinfoil Tranny:
^^says Lamin the great oracle... lol!

Why don't you use your brain for once?

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

quote:
“Niger” is even more devastating than “Negro”. The Dictionaire Etymologique de la Langue Latine, by Ernout and Meillet, Paris, 1959, tells us that this Latin word “has a funereal moral sense, which evokes an idea of death and unhappiness.” Oxford Latin Dictionary informs us that one of the first usages for the Latin word “Niger” and its derivatives, was in the context of death. For example, speaking of hell, Pluto, the god of death is called “deus niger” (god of death or black god). Other examples are: “mors nigra” (black death); On the other hand, the etymological dictionary Origins by Eric Partridge, Macmillan, N.Y., 1959, indicates that “Negro” and “niger” derive from the Greek “anigros”, which means filth, dirt. Some etymologists associate the word “Negro” with the Greek word for death, “necro”. Therefore the word “nigger” literally means “A HELL OF A DIRTY DEAD”. It is the worst insult that anyone can concoct.

http://www.blackelectorate.com/articles.asp?ID=426

quote:
Originally posted by Tin-foil I-Talian tranny:
blah blah

the true names of the Nigri, Negro, blacks.

It is:

Muurz! or Melaneo! or Muurish Latinis.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
I assume from your answer you believe Niger and Nigeria should change their names. Am I correct ?, please man up

Should red neck albinos be permitted to call ashkenazis albinos kikes?]
His majesty went forth in a chariot of electrum, arrayed in his weapons of war, like Horus, the Smiter, lord of power; like Montu of Thebes, while his father, Amon, strengthened his arms. The southern wing of this army of his majesty was on a hill south of the [brook of] Kina, the norther wing was at the northwest of Megiddo, while his majesty was in their center, with Amon as the protection of his members, the valor of his limbs. Then his majesty prevailed against them at the head of his army, and when they saw his majesty prevailing against them they fled headlong to Megiddo in fear, abandoning their horses and their chariots of gold and silver.

-

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Louis Farrakhan On ‘Django Unchained’ Motive: “It’s Preparation For Race War”

http://v103.cbslocal.com/2012/12/31/louis-farrakhan-on-django-unchained-motive-its-preparation-for-race-war/

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wishful thinking
Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL, Insane Jews and their constant effort to present a flip-flopped reality.

Look at the insane little Jew above attempting to equate a peaceful organization like the NOI to hate groups like the Klan and ADL, simply because they dare to point out historic Jewish manipulation of black exploitation.
Hey fool! There is no comparison to funding the transatlantic slave trade versus name calling.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think that they don’t think that if black folk had a chance to do what they had done to us?
Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rephrase. That came out as if you meant to say something but severely at a lost on how to articulate it.
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minister Farrakhan Discusses "Django Unchained"

VIDEO

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_9480.shtml

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Have you seen the movie?

I downloaded it for free, but thought it was so bad, I could only bear to watch the first 1/5th.
I don't doubt that many in the Hip-Hop generation will have more tolerance and a weaker sense of historic fact.

Once again, we see a Jew shaping world perception of the black experience.
Liar, please don't come back with the silly nonsense that he is an Italian.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Do you think that they don’t think that if black folk had a chance to do (to them) what they had done to us?

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Rephrase. That came out as if you meant to say something but severely at a lost on how to articulate it.

I clarified for you
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I did not watch this movie.
I've watched all the movies tarantino.
except Inglourious Basterds.
give me the link to download

all his movies
are:

.boring dialogues
.and scenes of violence

tarantino does
modern exploitation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploitation_film

see too

Blaxploitation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaxploitation

Pam Grier
 -

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
then why have you seen most of of them?
and you are not exploiting right now?

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
December is a holly month the birthday of the Sun for the ancient world, bithday of Heru for the Egyptian and birthday of Iesu/Issa for the Chrisian.It is not a good time to put out a slave movie about black people killing white and the N word was pronounce 109 times.It doesnt matter if the N word was use to shock, for accuraty, to insult or an esoteric way.

December is the birthday of the Sun and black people Quentin Tarantino should have made a movie about an Egyptian Pharaoh, a black Roman Emperor or a black Byzantine Emperor.Jamie Fox and the Black lady look like ancient Egyptian.

Pam Grier look like Queen Tiye.Black actors actresses are being wasted in violent and entertaining movies.They dont use them in historical movies.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For people in the know like Afrocentrist and symbologist Nigger is a great word.N G R or Nigger in ancient Egypt mean God it is synonymous with the word N T R Neter meaning God/Forces/Spirit.The word NGER in the Sahara and West Africa mean River Goddess, the Niger river was name after her.Words like Negus for King, Naga for Ethiopian, Dravidian and serpent King derived from NGR/Nigger.The word Nigger realy mean God.

Check those Rasta Live Wire articles.The original meaning of the N word by Piankhe.NGER the mother of the Niggers by Jide Uwechia. [/QB]

Afrocentric garbage right here - There is no where in ancient Egypt that show any theological or ideological closeness to the definition given above .... the English word 'Nature' comes from the ancient Egyptian 'Netjer' which again represents the natural forces. The word Negro comes from the word Necro which naturally meant death.

Negus
Nagas
etc ....

These words have no connection to the modern word 'nigger' and its those new age cant let go of the word nigger who tries to justify the word 'niggas' as an association with the word Negus or Nagas that have lost their minds. 99% of those people who tried to make these association learned of the Negus or Nagus long after the word nigga and nigger were in circulation - so again - more Afrocentric garbage; Period!!!

These people give Afrocentric-ism a bad rap which the spew out garbage like this without any creditable information which backs up the word.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ru2religious:
quote:
For people in the know like Afrocentrist and symbologist Nigger is a great word.N G R or Nigger in ancient Egypt mean God it is synonymous with the word N T R Neter meaning God/Forces/Spirit.The word NGER in the Sahara and West Africa mean River Goddess, the Niger river was name after her.Words like Negus for King, Naga for Ethiopian, Dravidian and serpent King derived from NGR/Nigger.The word Nigger realy mean God.

Check those Rasta Live Wire articles.The original meaning of the N word by Piankhe.NGER the mother of the Niggers by Jide Uwechia.

Afrocentric garbage right here - There is no where in ancient Egypt that show any theological or ideological closeness to the definition given above .... the English word 'Nature' comes from the ancient Egyptian 'Netjer' which again represents the natural forces. The word Negro comes from the word Necro which naturally meant death.

Negus
Nagas
etc ....

These words have no connection to the modern word 'nigger' and its those new age cant let go of the word nigger who tries to justify the word 'niggas' as an association with the word Negus or Nagas that have lost their minds. 99% of those people who tried to make these association learned of the Negus or Nagus long after the word nigga and nigger were in circulation - so again - more Afrocentric garbage; Period!!!

These people give Afrocentric-ism a bad rap which the spew out garbage like this without any creditable information which backs up the word. [/QB]

CORRECTION*******************

Negro does not and I repeat does not come from the Greek word 'Necro' - it is purely a Latin word ...

There is not etymological connection between the two -

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[ The word Negro comes from the word Necro which naturally meant death.

I think you are mistaken, show a scholarly source saying negro comes from necro,
a scholarly academic source,

Otherwise your point is good.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I agree that there is no clear origin or association with the N word that makes sense or provides any real clarity for it's usage, not that it really matters.

Unlike Slavs, whose extensive slave status actually ended with defining their ethnic designation, the N word has no such legitimacy for classifying blacks. I recall reading somewhere that it's origin and first usage was actually very late in US slavery history and traced post civil war, in a poem. This seems to contradict what albinos have been propagating that it was used throughout the US slave period.
It's continued usage is simply a reflection of ignorance and wishful thinking among users.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Did you read my correction post before you posted your comment Lioness
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Did you read my correction post before you posted your comment Lioness

I didn't, point noted, I posted after before that.
I don't blame you because there is a lot of misinfo on the web about it.

Also look at the wikipedia etymology for the N word I put on page 1 a few posts form the top.
That word didn't always have a complete negative connotation even in American history. Nevertheless I don't like it and don't use it

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
According to a 1995 Premiere magazine article, Denzel confronted director Quentin Tarantino when he visited the set of Crimson Tide (1995). Quentin had done an uncredited rewrite of the script. Denzel lambasted Tarantino about his use of racial slurs in his films. Tarantino got embarrassed and wanted to move the conversation to a more private area. Denzel said, "No, if we're going to discuss it, let's discuss it now." Denzel later said he still felt that Quentin was "a fine artist".

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000243/bio

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what if the word was banned from movies and music?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com