EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » moor (black muslim) against Christians (whites) is Forgery imagens! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: moor (black muslim) against Christians (whites) is Forgery imagens!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Symbology.Lion and unicorn and dragon are the symbols of the British royalty.Lion and Unicorn are the symbol of the constelation Leo and Cancer.The Dragon are the synbol of the constelation Draco.The wild men killing the Lion and cancer symbolicaly mean they are killing the black King in the tapis.

you make up a lot of bullshit

-

Yes that picture you posted above is Saint George. The dragon he is killing is represented in Europe as the Moorish Kings.

Duncey skunt, Mena7 is right. You are wrong.

Fuked again! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cass - What is it with you degenerate Albinos???

Your Albinism denying, Black history denying, gets more ridiculous and pathetic every day!

Quote from "Painted Black in Europe" the first introduction, by art historian – curator – researcher, Esther Schreuder:

Quote: The first introduction to black people in the ‘Low Countries’ almost certainly occured between AD 200 and 500 when black Africans came to the region in the service of Roman armies.

The Low Countries are the historical lands around the low-lying delta of the Rhine, Scheldt, and Meuse rivers, including the modern countries of Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and parts of northern France and western Germany.

Research at the University of Newcastle has revealed that black Romans were found in all ranks of the army and that most Roman armies were multi-ethnic. Some Roman emperors, such as Septimius Severus (145-211), were North African in origin. Severus probably marched through the Low Countries with his army in 209 and died in England in 211.

Eberhard van der Laan, Esther Schreuder, Bob Schiller

-

http://estherschreuder.wordpress.com/2011/08/31/zwart-verbeeld-de-eerste-kennismaking/

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^They look harmless enough: could it be that they are just stupid and uneducated?

That was just a rhetorical question:
Quite often, the more pathetic and harmless an Albino looks, the more Rabid they are.

As an example, look at the degenerates in the U.S. south: these are people with nothing in the way of personal merit, so they try to elevate themselves by abusing those that they have convinced themselves are lower than they.

As with the Albinos elsewhere, where they have superior numbers or power, they are able to get away with it. This success by virtue of power, acts to satisfy them, and encourage the next atrocity.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
quote:
Symbology.Lion and unicorn and dragon are the symbols of the British royalty.Lion and Unicorn are the symbol of the constelation Leo and Cancer.The Dragon are the synbol of the constelation Draco.The wild men killing the Lion and cancer symbolicaly mean they are killing the black King in the tapis.

you make up a lot of bullshit

-

Yes that picture you posted above is Saint George. The dragon he is killing is represented in Europe as the Moorish Kings.

Duncey skunt, Mena7 is right. You are wrong.

Fuked again! [Big Grin]

asshole, mena said:

"Lion and unicorn and dragon are the symbols of the British royalty."The wild men killing the Lion and cancer symbolicaly mean they are killing the black King "

You said

"The dragon he is killing is represented in Europe as the Moorish Kings."

mena7:

" I realise now he is not a Moorish king because his clothing and armor are Europeen not Moorish."

-only you think there that during the crusades both sides were Moors

Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness you are wrong in your analysis of the painted pages The Right Hand of God Protecting the Faithful.You stated the white paint of the noble faided and left the black base.I think the noble praying were black and there was no white paint on their skin.I enlarge the noblemen picture in my cell phone and saw the black noble also have black phenotype like big mouth, round nose and big cheekbone.The noble in the picture have different shade of black skin.some are dark black, brown black and yellow black.Only one noblemen in the left look pale.The noblemen clothing didnt fade away.Lioness the noble praying in the picture are black Frenchmen.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
blah...blah..baa... IronLion has fuked me again!!! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
 -
The original dragon slayer was Horus,having nothing to do with White Knights slaying Black Kings the bottom is the Ethiopian version of St George,in other words St george is non other than a reworked version of Horus.
I first came across this passage in Graham Hancook Sign And The Seal some yrs back and I followed his source to A General history Of Ancient Kings. "Christianity was introduced into Abyssinia 331 years after the birth of Christ by Abuna Salama whose former name was Frumentos or Frumentius. As that time the Ethiopian kings reigned over Axum. Before the Christian religion was known in Ethiopia half the inhabitants were Jews, who observed the Law; the other half were worshippers of Sando, the dragon." - A History and Genealogy of the Ancient Kings http://books.google.com/books?id=1kcpAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA120&dq=A+History+and+Genealogy+of+the+Ancient+Kings+half+the+people+were+jews[/B] [/B]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lioness you are wrong in your analysis of the painted pages The Right Hand of God Protecting the Faithful.You stated the white paint of the noble faided and left the black base.I think the noble praying were black and there was no white paint on their skin.I enlarge the noblemen picture in my cell phone and saw the black noble also have black phenotype like big mouth, round nose and big cheekbone.The noble in the picture have different shade of black skin.some are dark black, brown black and yellow black.Only one noblemen in the left look pale.The noblemen clothing didnt fade away.Lioness the noble praying in the picture are black Frenchmen.

you did zero research on this painting, just making up stuff, whatever you feel like.
Also you didn't do research on blacks in France in the 15th century

start here:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Hours%20

http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=%22he+Right+Hand+of+

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hours_of_Étienne_Chevalier

Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post Brada Anansi I didnt know half of the Ethiopian people use to worship the dragon/serpent God Sando.I think the symbology of Horus or St George slaying the Dragon is the patriarchal solar cult (Ra, Chritianity) killing and replacing the matriarchal stellar cult(Apet, Fat mama, Sando).In the stellar and lunar cult women were very powerful or equal to men.In the patriarchal cult women lost their power and respect and could not become priestess and high priestess.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com