EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who or what is a Jew? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Who or what is a Jew?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some say Jew derives from Judea, but it seems that phonetically Jerusalem would be a better match. Since Jerusalem was a Canaanite city, this case says that the term Jew has nothing to do with Hebrews. However, if Jew derives from Judea, then the people of the sister kingdom of Israel would be excluded. Actually, no one knows where the term "Jew" comes from.

We are on firmer ground with the word Hebrew, because at least we know that is derived from the Egyptian word for one who sells his services "Habiru".

The most comprehensive name for those people is Amorite, because that one name allows us to track these people from Southern Anatolia (referred to herein as Syria) across thousands of years.

Amorite (Wiki)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorite

Amorite (Encyclopaedia Britannica)

(pay no attention to the origins herein)

Amorite, member of an ancient Semitic-speaking people who dominated the history of Mesopotamia, Syria, and Palestine from about 2000 to about 1600 bc. In the oldest cuneiform sources (c. 2400–c. 2000 bc), the Amorites were equated with the West, though their true place of origin was most likely Arabia, not Syria. They were troublesome nomads and were believed to be one of the causes of the downfall of the 3rd dynasty of Ur (c. 2112–c. 2004 bc).

Nehemiah 9:7
Thou art the Lord the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham;

Genesis 11:29
And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.

Genesis 11:31
And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

Genesis 11:32
And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

Genesis 12:4
So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

Abraham, Hebrew Avraham, originally called Abram or, in Hebrew, Avram (flourished early 2nd millennium bc), first of the Hebrew patriarchs and a figure revered by the three great monotheistic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. According to the biblical book of Genesis, Abraham left Ur, in Mesopotamia, because God called him to found a new nation in an undesignated land that he later learned was Canaan. He obeyed unquestioningly the commands of God, from whom he received repeated promises and a covenant that his “seed” would inherit the land..

During the 2nd millennium bc the Akkadian term Amurru referred not only to an ethnic group but also to a language and to a geographic and political unit in Syria and Palestine. At the beginning of the millennium, a large-scale migration of great tribal federations from Arabia resulted in the occupation of Babylonia proper, the mid-Euphrates region, and Syria-Palestine. They set up a mosaic of small kingdoms and rapidly assimilated the Sumero-Akkadian culture. It is possible that this group was connected with the Amorites mentioned in earlier sources; some scholars, however, prefer to call this second group Eastern Canaanites, or Canaanites. Almost all of the local kings in Babylonia (such as Hammurabi of Babylon) belonged to this stock.

-

One capital was at Mari (modern Tall al-Ḥarīrī, Syria). Farther west, the political centre was Ḥalab (Aleppo); in that area, as well as in Palestine, the newcomers were thoroughly mixed with the Hurrians.

-

The region then called Amurru was northern Palestine, with its centre at Hazor, and the neighbouring Syrian desert.

In the dark age between about 1600 and about 1100 bc, the language of the Amorites disappeared from Babylonia and the mid-Euphrates; in Syria and Palestine, however, it became dominant. In Assyrian inscriptions from about 1100 bc, the term Amurru designated part of Syria and all of Phoenicia and Palestine but no longer referred to any specific kingdom, language, or population.

Aramaean

Aramaean, one of a confederacy of tribes that spoke a North Semitic language (Aramaic) and, between the 11th and 8th century bc, occupied Aram, a large region in northern Syria. In the same period some of these tribes seized large tracts of Mesopotamia.

In the Old Testament the Aramaeans are represented as being closely akin to the Hebrews and living in northern Syria around Harran from about the 16th century bc. The Aramaeans are also mentioned often in Assyrian records as freebooters. The first mention of the Aramaeans occurs in inscriptions of the Assyrian king Tiglath-pileser.

Aram

Aram, Ancient country, Middle East, southwestern Asia. It extended eastward from the Anti-Lebanon Mountains to beyond the Euphrates River. It was named for the Aramaeans, who emerged from the Syrian desert to invade Syria and Upper Mesopotamia (c. 11th century bc) and who built numerous city-kingdoms, including Damascus. It lends its name to the Aramaic language. (Jesus likely spoke Aramaic as his mother tongue).

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The Europeans Jews have some minor Khazar ancestry but recent genetics show that, unlike the Ethiopians, they and the South African Lemba have significant Hebrew Isreal DNA.

-

Lioness - In none of the artifacts that I have seen, do I see people resembling these:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a Muslim a Jew is someone who practices the religion of that name. That is what a Jew is.

Similarly a Christian is defined by belief rather than ancestry

However to discuss genetic ancestry:
 -
 -

Despite appearances all of the above people have in part significant common genetic ancestry,

note art dates

Scenes from Tree of Paradise - Jewish Roman Mosaics from Tunisia 1st-2nd century AD
 -
^^^ looks somewhat like a combination of the photos at top
 -

-
Mosaic depiction of a female face in the Huqoq synagogue.
In late June 2012, archaeologists discovered a rare mosaic floor in a synagogue in the ancient Jewish village of Huqoq, near the Sea of Galilee

of the region, a Palestinian man
 -

Like a Muslim a Jew is someone who practices the religion of that name. That is what a Jew is.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Not true.

Ask yourself, according to Jewish classifiers, what determines a person as a Jew?

Granted, their lame definition is purely political and has absolutely nothing to do with religion, the definition has been intentionally tailored to define Jews as some form of fictional separate race, meaning; different than Gentile.

Therefore, their recently defined classification of "A Jew", is someone born to a Jewish mother.

From (Jew controlled) Websters dictionary:
Jew:
In Jewish tradition, any child born of a Jewish mother is considered a Jew; in Reform Judaism a child is considered a Jew if either parent is Jewish.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a Muslim, a person who is not a Jew can become a Jew by following religious proceedure.
If female who already is a Jew has a child the process is automatic

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
 -

Marcus Hardie grew up in an African-American community in Los Angeles, where his nickname was "American Thug."

"I was a tough gangster," he says.

But after a religious awakening that brought him to Judaism and eventually led him to immigrate to Israel, his street name changed to "American Faith." In his recently published autobiography, Hardie recounts his journey from the streets of an inner-city ghetto in California to Israeli yeshivas, Ehud Olmert's office and the battlefields of the second intifada.

He already knows which Hollywood stars he wants to play his character if his memoirs are turned into a movie. Currently working as a lawyer in California, he is planning to return to Israel soon, with one specific goal: election to the Knesset.

"I was raised by my grandmother - she was a religious Christian and used to anoint my head with oil and give me blessings," Hardie, 39, told Anglo File recently during a phone interview. A "troubled youth in America's violent inner city," as he described himself, Hardie joined a gang his cousin had started. But after his cousin died during a burglary, Hardie quit the gang life and looked for meaning elsewhere.

"I became interested in the Jewish tradition because my grandmother had me reading the Bible. I read about the Jews coming out of Egypt and I became interested in the people of Israel," he recalled. "After I got into college I started talking to a rabbi and he questioned me about why I was interested in Jewish tradition. I told him that I was interested in being a part of the chosen people."

Hardie underwent three conversions: first with Reform, then with Conservative and finally, in 1997, with Orthodox rabbis. After graduating law school, he worked for California Governor Pete Wilson.

In 1999, Hardie immigrated to Israel, a country he had visited only once before. For about six months, he studied at a Jerusalem yeshiva and interned for Ehud Olmert, who was then the capital's mayor.

In 2000, the 26-year-old Hardie enrolled in the Israel Defense Forces' elite Golani Brigade.

"I was getting fired upon at one point in Jenin," he recalled. "It was pretty dangerous stuff."

Because he was a lawyer, Hardie was transferred to the army's legal department. "But after six months of being a jobnik," he said, using army slang for non-combat soldiers, "I decided I wanted to do more combat."

He was transferred to the army's armored division, where he drove and loaded tanks near Israel's northern borders and later manned checkpoints in the West Bank.

After the army, Hardie moved to the Ultra-Orthodox town of Bnei Brak to work as a security guard.

"I lived among the yeshivas, the Haredim and I was learning Torah too," Hardie said.

While he had adopted an Orthodox lifestyle back in 1997, he became even more religious in Bnei Brak. "One of my favorite cities in Israel to this day is still Bnei Brak. I love Orthodox Jews and the Jewish community there. I love spending time with the rabbis, I love davening and praying."

In 2004, Hardie returned to America for a woman, but the relationship didn't work out, and he is still single.

"Although I'm back in the U.S., I still consider myself Israeli and I still study Torah every day," Hardie said. "I'm both American and Israeli. But I'd say I feel more Israeli."

That feeling figures in his plans to return to Israel in the next two years and get involved in politics.

"I want to become the first African-American member of Knesset," he said. "I think I can do it because I served in the army, I did reserve duty, I speak Hebrew, I'm a member of Likud and I'm still active in politics," he said.

Hardie is currently working on a Middle East peace plan, which calls for a de-militarized Palestinian state with Ramallah as its capital.

In the meantime, Hardie is looking for Hollywood producers interested in turning his 320-page autobiography "Black and Bulletproof: An African-American Warrior in the Israeli Army," published last year by New Horizon Press, into a movie. As actors for the lead role he suggests Will Smith, Jamie Foxx or Denzel Washington. "I think it would be great if we could get Steven Spielberg to direct it," he said.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6x3gnblzm0&feature=player_embedded

-

-
Moses Michael Leviy.

-
Ben Ami, Isreal

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Narmer they are NOT White, they are not part of my people, as you have been told lots of times before you stupid Black racist idiot, they are a mixed race people. BTW, Cease & desist with the use of racist epithets thanks.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
[QB] No Narmer they are NOT White, they are not part of my people, as you have been told lots of times before you stupid Black racist idiot, they are a mixed race people.

what are they a mixture of?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
[QB] ^ Doxie/Ralph

I'm well aware that the nation's klan HQ in your town preach that the Jews are seperate than your average red-neck klansmen. However, the simple fact remains that the southern klan organization itself was organized, funded and started by southern Jews, same as the southern Dixiecrat party.

As I said, and has been verified by various ashkenazi Jew researchers,

name one of the ashkenazi Jew researchers that verified this
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
they are a mixed race people.

Doxie dear, would you mind telling me who they are mixed with?

The Name Changers (lifted from Stormfront - it appears to be accurate).

(There are many, many, more).

The Jewish Hollywood moguls long ago decided that it would help them
make more money if the general public viewed films as
being "Christian." In fact, they personally wanted to blend in with
the Gentile community. Thus Samuel Goldfish changed his name to
Goldwyn and Cecil B. de Mille insisted that he was a Gentile until
his death when a Rabbi officiated at his funeral. Every single one
of the original Jewish developers of the movie industry divorced
their Jewish wives and married beautiful Christian starlets. This
includes Louis B. Mayer, Samuel Goldwyn, Jack Warner, David O.
Selznick and Harry Cohen. They gave orders to the numerous Jews they
made "stars" to change their Jewish names to Christian sounding
ones. This has also included a lot of "nosejobs" for both Jewish
male and female stars. Here are but a few who followed this road to
stardom.

Adopted Christian Name ..................Real Jewish Name

Joey Adams ............................. Joseph Abramowitz
Eddie Albert ............................Eddie Heimberger
Woody Allen............................. Allen Konigsberg
Lauren Bacall .......................... Joan Perske
Jack Benny ............................. Benny Kubelsky
Milton Berle ........................... Milton Berlinger
Ernest Borgnine .........................Effron Borgnine
George Burns ........................... Nathan Birnbaum
Joan Blondell........................... Rosebud Blustein
Joyce Brothers ..........................Joyce Bauer
Mel Brooks ............................. Melvin Kaminsky
Joey Bishop ............................ Joey Gottlieb
Charles Bronson ........................ Charles Buchinsky
Rona Barrett ............................Rona Burnstein
Cyd Chrisse .............................Tula Finklea
Tony Curtis ............................ Bernie Schwartz
(daughter is Jamie Lee Curtis)
Joan Crawford .......................... Lucille Le Sueur
Dyan Cannon ............................ Samile Friesen
Kirk Douglas ........................... Isadore Demsky
(son is Michael Douglas)
Bob Dylan ...............................Robert Zimmerman
Rodney Dangerfield ......................Jacob Cohen
Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. ................. Douglas Ullman
Joel Grey .............................. Joel Katz
(father of Jennifer Grey)
Elliott Gould ...........................Elliott Goldstein
Zsa Zsa Gabor ...........................Sara Gabor
John Garfield .......................... Jules Garfinkle
Judy Garland ........................... Frances Gumm
Paulette Goddard ....................... Paulette Levy
Eydie Gorme............................. Edith Gormezano
Cary Grant ............................. Larry Leach
Lorne Green .............................Chaim Leibowiz
Judy Holliday .......................... Judith Tuvin
Leslie Howard .......................... Leslie Stainer
Buddy Hackett .......................... Leonard Hacker
Jill St. John .......................... Jill Oppenheim
Danny Kaye.............................. David Kominsky
Alan King .............................. Irwin Kniberg
Larry King...............................Larry Zeiger
Tina Louise............................. Tina Blacker
Ann Landers..............................Esther Friedman
(Abigail Van Buren is her sister.)
Dorothy Lamour ......................... Dorothy Kaumeyer
Miehael Landon ......................... Mike Orowitz
Steve Lawrence ......................... Sidney Leibowitz
Hal Linden.............................. Harold Lipshitz
Jerry Lewis ............................ Joseph Levitch
Karl Maiden .............................Maiden Sekulovitch
Ethel Merman ........................... Ethel Zimmerman
Jan Murray ............................. Murray Janofsky
Walter Matthau ......................... Walter Matasschanskayasky
Lilly Palmer ........................... Maria Peiser
Jan Pierce.............................. Pincus Perelmuth
Roberta Peters...........................Roberta Peterman
Eleanor Parker.......................... Ellen Friedlob
Joan Rlvers .............................Joan Molinsky
Tony Randall ........................... Sidney Rosenberg
Edward G. Robinson ..................... Emanuel Goldenberg
Dinah Shore ............................ Fanny Rose
Shelly Winters ......................... Shirley Schrift
Gene Wilder............................. Jerome Silberman

More Jewish Stars Over Hollywood

There are hundreds of other Jews in Hollywood "stardom" - far too
numerous to list them all here. However the following are Jews whom
many think are Gentiles: Ed Asner, Bea Arthur, Gene Barry, Richard
Benjamin, Kevin Costner, Lee J. Cobb, Joan Collins, Richard Dreyfus,
Ted Danson, Peter Falk (Columbo), Eddie Fisher, Harrison Ford (25%),
Richard Gere, Betty Grable, Sharon Gless, Steven Segall, Dustin
Hoffman, Monty Hall, Amy Irving, Jack Klugman,Leonard Nimoy, Ken
Olin, Ron Perlman, George Segel, William Shatner, Peter
Strauss, Rod Steiger, Jane Seymour, Barbara Walters, Debra Winger,
and Bruee Willis.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't waste people's time when we all realize that you already know of at least one. Many more have since reconfirmed.

Arthur Koestler - The Thirteenth Tribe

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear, if White was a good thing, then I would say to you that you WISH that you were as White as these are!

Lauren Bacall .......................... Joan Perske

-

Joan Blondell........................... Rosebud Blustein

-

Charles Bronson ........................ Charles Buchinsky

-

Tony Curtis ............................ Bernie Schwartz

-

Zsa Zsa Gabor ...........................Sara Gabor

-

Cary Grant ............................. Larry Leach

-

Roberta Peters...........................Roberta Peterman

-

William Shatner .........................William Schattner

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Yeah, the old name change game.

Look at Doxie. Her name used to be Ralph.

I'll bet there are plenty of Jews in Doxie/Ralph's klan group and she doesn't even know it just because they changed their surname from Goldman to Smith.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
[QB] ^ Doxie/Ralph

I'm well aware that the nation's klan HQ in your town preach that the Jews are seperate than your average red-neck klansmen. However, the simple fact remains that the southern klan organization itself was organized, funded and started by southern Jews, same as the southern Dixiecrat party.

As I said, and has been verified by various ashkenazi Jew researchers,

quote:
Arthur Koestler - The Thirteenth Tribe

In the The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler he does not say the klan organization itself was organized, funded and started by southern Jews, Stop wasting everybody's time
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^^^ Buy a brain, fool!

I see that your silly comment is simply meant to get me to give you some attention.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to esoteric or astrotheologist writers the word Hebrew was the title of the ancient world Stellar priest.Hebrew was the title of Irish Druid priest and Egyptian Amenist priest.The word Hebrew in ancient time doesnt refer to a people, a nation or a country.In Ancient Egypt the word Hebrew was Ibaru, when you add a h in front of it like Hibaru it become the (H) Ibaru(Hebrew).The word Iberia for Spain and Hibernia for Ireland come from the Ibaru stellar priest.The word Ibaru for stellar priesthood should not be confuse to Apiru meaning nomad.

The Hebrew language was the sacred language of the Egyptian priesthood.The Hebrew alphabet was Egyptian it was base on the serpentine shadow of the sun ray when it past through the pyramid crystal pyramidion.MTsar.

According to Charles Finch The word Jew is Yahudi in Hebrew it come from the Egyptian God Tehuti or Yahu.

According to Prince Branchie Darkwah the Jew of Europe have West African tribal last names.The Jew of Europe in the past use to be classified as black not semite.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmer, I've already told you STOP FUCKING HARASSING & SLANDERING me, My name is NOT Ralph nor has it ever been Ralph, I have NEVER been a man & will NEVER be a man, I am NOT nor have I ever been in the klan nor will I ever be in the clan. You stupid low life Black racist POS. I don't come on here slandering you, making false claims about you, defaming your character, therefore I expect the same respect. You are NOT going to bully, harass & slander me into leaving, I'm not going anywhere.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I hope he at least provides a pillow for her knees.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Again Mike, the Jews are NOT White, just idiots like you who go by skin color alone think they are because you can't tell the difference. Now that being out of the way, what are they mixed with? Depends on the host population. Ashkenazi are generally 30% White & the rest Semite. NO I don't want to look like a Jew, I like my non bulbous, non hooked nose, my having a chin, not having a scrunched up facial appearance, & I like having ruddiness in my cheeks & having color to my lips thanks.

BTW Mike why the heck does that Murdoch look so much like that Rothschild person

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Doxie dear - You WISH you looked as good as those Jewish women above.

Damn you people are delusional!
No wonder Jews find it so easy to manipulate you.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Again Mike, the Jews are NOT White,
Ashkenazi are generally 30% White & the rest Semite

BTW Mike why the heck does that Murdoch look so much like that Rothschild person

[Big Grin]
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jewish isn't a race or racial type. You can be a convert to Judaism, and any race. However, if you're talking about historical Israelites or Jews, then of course these people were Caucasoid ("white") unless you consider a few individual slaves or traders in the area. The Old Testament notes the Jews were very endogamous.

-

Ancient Galileans.

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
 -

The 69-year-old spent more than 25 years as a truck driver, according to the New England Journal of Medicine, and the Northwestern University doctor who studied him concluded: “The biggest take-home message from all of this is that you can get UV radiation through window glass even if you are just running an errand.”

Although exposure to ultraviolet B (UVB) rays is linked to a higher rate of photocarcinogenesis, UVA has also been shown to induce substantial DNA mutations and direct toxicity, leading to the formation of skin cancer. The use of sun protection and topical retinoids and periodic monitoring for skin cancer were recommended for the patient.

One thing is for certain– the man is a great reminder as to why investing in a bottle of sunscreen is probably a good idea, as the summer starts heating up.

http://gizmodo.com/5914862/shocking-proof-of-how-the-sun-makes-you-age-prematurely?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Cass, this is the Procession of Dionysus, the god of the grape harvest, wine-making and wine, of ritual madness and ecstasy in Greek mythology.

What does this have to do with Jews?

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The Koch Brothers (pronounced "Coke"): Who bankroll Americans for Prosperity, FreedomWorks, and the Tea Party

-

Ed Koch (pronounced "Kotch") former Jewish mayor of New York city.

-

MK - The Koch brothers gotta be Jews, you got any info?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
LOL Mike, Finally you are right about one thing, those women are better looking than me, miraculous how far a little plastic surgery can go huh LOL? BTW, Have I not repeatedly stated on here that I'm ugly as heck LOL. Hehehehe you think they are manipulating us LOL, perhaps you should take a look at your own people and how badly they are manipulating YOU LOL & you personally are falling right into their trap hehehehehe.

Narmer, if that's the case then sun here I come, I'm tired of people looking at me & assuming I'm a child & being carded all the time.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Cancer 'is purely man-made' say scientists after finding almost no trace of disease in Egyptian mummies

-
Scientists found no signs of cancer in their extensive study of mummies apart from one isolated case

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1320507/Cancer-purely-man-say-scientists-finding-trace-disease-Egyptian-mummies.html

Notice the features of the Egyptian mummy undergoing forensic evaluation. African.

Actually, cancer is not man-made so much as it is caused by the susceptibility of those possessing the OCA melanin defect. I.E., Whites/Jews

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Israelis get blasted by the hot sun: Israel has second highest global skin cancer rate

The skin cancer rate in Israel is among the highest in the world, the Israel Cancer Association reported yesterday. At the end of 2000 there were 3,631 skin cancer patients in Israel and around 200 die every year from the disease.

The Health Ministry reports the largest group of skin cancer patients among people of European and North American origin (400 new patients in 2000), then among those born in Israel (400 new patients), people of African origin (40 cases), of Asian origin (25 percent), and Arabs (15 cases).

He said genetics can explain only about 10 percent of skin cancers, and even then, mainly among Ashkenazis. The high cancer rates in the `90s are a result of careless and excessive exposure to the sun in the `70s and `80s. He said the growing awareness of the disease and of ways to avoid it – both by doctors and the public – may reduce the skin cancer rate in Israel from 2010.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/israelis-get-blasted-by-the-hot-sun-israel-has-second-highest-global-skin-cancer-rate/

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Hehehehe you think they are manipulating us LOL, perhaps you should take a look at your own people and how badly they are manipulating YOU LOL & you personally are falling right into their trap hehehehehe.

Doxie you really need to say HOW!
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not this nonsense again. Studies done by Zyonist Jews (of all people) purporting to show European/white Jews (or even the Lemba) as being descended from some authentic "ancient Hebrews" in the ME are as bogus as the holocaust story. Which is why Lioness parrots it, he probably got it from the silly Nizkor site the same one he cut and paste a whole bunch of stuff but couldn't explain. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Cass, this is the Procession of Dionysus, the god of the grape harvest, wine-making and wine, of ritual madness and ecstasy in Greek mythology.

What does this have to do with Jews?

-

The scenes depict everyday Galileans. Take a look at the mosaics from the synagogue at sepphoris, and the figures are no different to those depicting the dionysos cult:

-

This is from inside the synagogue.

The most well known Gailiean mosaic:

-

The point is "Blacks" don't show up in any artwork in this area at this time since they were never there, unless you count the odd slave. There has never been a notable Negroid presence in the Levant.

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

Cass, get some of your Albino friends, go to Israel, and walk around hat-less and shirtless like this - see how long you last.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Israel's skin cancer rate second highest in the world.

The skin cancer rate in Israel is among the highest in the world, the Israel Cancer Association reported yesterday.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-s-skin-cancer-rate-second-highest-in-the-world-1.10250

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
WHO ACTUALLY WORKS THE LAND IN ISRAEL!

-

-

After the Israeli government stopped Gazan workers from crossing the border farmers have had to look as far afield as Thailand for workers

-

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real name of the Jew are Atonist, Levite and Afrim. The Atonist and Levite were the follower of Pharaoh Akhenaton. Akhenaton and his Atonist follower were exiled from Egypt to Palestine because of their tyranical way . Akhenaton banned the 3000 years old natural, cosmic and scientific Egyptian religion and try to replace it with a fundamentalist sun worship.

The Atonism cult of Akhenaton didnt die out in exile it become what they call today Judaisme, Kabala and other.The Atonist in exile conspired to comeback to power in the world like they were in Egypt.They conspire for years to take control of the Western world banking system and use it to influence politic.Today the Atonist or Jew international banker controled the West (USA and UK) banking system and influence its political system. Mtsar stated the Atonist are the power behind the International banker, the Vatican, The British Crown, the Freemason etc.

Other people think there are different independant center of power in the world like the Vatican, The British Monarchy, The international Bankers, the black nobility, the Chinese communist party etc.

Afrim is the Egyptian/Akan name for the Atonist meaning the Egyptian who have separated from the Egyptian population and sent to exiled.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
mena7 - I'm sure you mean well, but I'm really getting tired of your nonsense "secret knowledge" type of comments. If the knowledge is secret, then how do YOU know it?

If the knowledge is not secret, then what is your source?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
The real name of the Jew are Atonist, Levite and Afrim. The Atonist and Levite were the follower of Pharaoh Akhenaton. Akhenaton and his Atonist follower were exiled from Egypt to Palestine because of their tyranical way . Akhenaton banned the 3000 years old natural, cosmic and scientific Egyptian religion and try to replace it with a fundamentalist sun worship.

The Atonism cult of Akhenaton didnt die out in exile it become what they call today Judaisme, Kabala and other.The Atonist in exile conspired to comeback to power in the world like they were in Egypt.They conspire for years to take control of the Western world banking system and use it to influence politic.Today the Atonist or Jew international banker controled the West (USA and UK) banking system and influence its political system. Mtsar stated the Atonist are the power behind the International banker, the Vatican, The British Crown, the Freemason etc.

Other people think there are different independant center of power in the world like the Vatican, The British Monarchy, The international Bankers, the black nobility, the Chinese communist party etc.

Afrim is the Egyptian/Akan name for the Atonist meaning the Egyptian who have separated from the Egyptian population and sent to exiled.

It's clear to me that the original Hebrews of Israel were discriminated by the thousands of Roman raids on Israel as detailed by Albino infiltrator and turn-coat Flavius Josephus.
In Jewish Wars, Josephus detailed how 40-100 AD following each Roman raid, the streets of Israeli cities were piled high with 50-100,000 bodies of the real Hebrews.

http://www.josephus.org/

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
mena7 - I'm sure you mean well, but I'm really getting tired of your nonsense "secret knowledge" type of comments. If the knowledge is secret, then how do YOU know it?

Mike, in just about every major religion and even Freemasonry you have both esoteric and exoteric
teachings.
The average inductee receives surface level teachings while the more proven and trust worthy receive the internal (secret) teachings.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Mike, in just about every major religion and even Freemasonry you have both esoteric and exoteric
teachings.
The average inductee receives surface level teachings while the more proven and trust worthy receive the internal (secret) teachings.

Yes I know, there is no end to the secret societies.

However, they all have one thing in common, they all deal in bullsh1t.

There is nothing "Magical" about people SECRETLY acting in concert.

In legal terms it is called a "CONSPIRACY".

The world is full of them, and some of them are very successful - Jews for one.

But there is nothing Magical or Esoteric about them.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The worldwide Jewish population is 13.3 million Jews.

Diaspora

8.35 million

63%

Jewish population growth worldwide is close to zero percent. From 2000 to 2001 it rose 0.3%, compared to worldwide population growth of 1.4%.

In 2001, 8.3 million Jews lived in the Diaspora and 4.9 million lived in Israel. Just about half of the world’s Jews reside in the Americas, with about 46 percent in North America. (top)

Approximately 37% of worldwide Jewry lives in Israel. Israel's Jewish population rose by 1.6% the past year, while the Diaspora population dropped by 0.5%.

Europe, including the Asian territories of the Russian Republic and Turkey, accounts for about 12 percent of the total. Fewer than 2 percent of the world’s Jews live in Africa and Oceania. In 2001, 8 countries had a Jewish population of 100,000 or more; another 5 countries had 50,000 or more. There is not a single Diaspora country where Jews amounted to 2.5 percent of the total population. Only 3 Diaspora countries had more than 1 percent. Gibraltar (24.0 per 1000), United States (20.1), Canada (11.9), France (8.8), Uruguay (6.7), Argentina (5.3), Hungary (5.2), and Australia (5.1)[ had the highest ratios.

The top twelve Jewish populations in the world are:

1. USA 6,500,000
2. Israel 4,950,000
3. France 600,000 (750,000)
4. Canada (5) 364,000
5. Britain (6) 275,000
6. Russia (3/4) 275,000 (650,000)
7. Argentina 197,000 (250,000)
8. Ukraine 112,000
9. Germany 98,000 (115,000)
10. Brazil (11) 97,500
11. South Africa (12) 88,000 (65,000)
12. Hungary (10) 55,000 (100,000)

http://www.ijs.org.au/Beliefs/default.aspx

PRINICIPAL BELIEFS OF JUDAISM

The central idea of Judaism involves a commitment by the Jewish people to a single, omnipotent, incorporeal God, who is the creator and ruler of the universe and the source of a moral law for humanity. The idea of God as the creator of the universe opens the Biblical narrative Bereshit (“In the Beginning”) in the Book of Genesis.

The declaration of this belief appears throughout the Jewish source texts, including in the key prayer known as the Shema. The Shema, a recitation of Deuteronomy 6: 4-9, is a central feature of every synagogue service. It is also recited daily upon waking and on significant occasions such as approaching death. The Shema (whose name means "Listen/Hear") begins:

"Hear, O Israel, the Lord is our God. The Lord is One.
Blessed be his name, whose glorious kingdom is for ever and ever.
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."

The concept of a moral law prescribed by God is one of the principal subjects of the Torah, the first five books of the Bible. The concept of the Creator's moral law suffuses the Tanach, which comprises the Torah, the Prophets and the Writings. (See Core Ethical Teachings of Judaism.)

Some statements of belief
A statement emphasising the majesty of God and condemning idolatry occurs in the First and Second Commandments at Exodus 20:2-6:

1. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

2. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make yourself a graven image; nor the form of anything that is in the heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them…

The attributes of God are recited in the songs of petition and praise collected in the Psalms. Psalms 19 and 24 are just two out of scores of examples:

"The heavens are telling the glory of God;
and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.

The law of the LORD is perfect,
reviving the soul;
the testimony of the LORD is sure,
making wise the simple."

(Psalm 19)

"The earth is the LORD's and the fulness thereof,
the world and those who dwell therein;
for he has founded it upon the seas,
and established it upon the rivers.

Who shall ascend the mountain of the LORD?
And who shall stand in his holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to what is false,
and does not swear deceitfully."

(Psalm 24)

Every day observant Jews pronounce numerous belssings which commence with the words “Blessed art Thou, our God and King of the Universe, who has sanctified us with his commandments …”

The idea of the Covenant

Genesis tells how God establishes a ‘covenant’ with Abraham, which is to be passed on to future generations. The first statement of this special relationship appears in Chapter 12 of Genesis:

"And the Lord said to Abram, 'Go forth from your land and from your birthplace and from your father's house, to the land that I will show you. And I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will make your name great…and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves.'"

The covenant is sealed in Chapter 17, when Abraham agrees that the sign of the covenant will appear on the bodies of all his male descendants through circumcision - "Thus my covenant will be marked in your flesh as an everlasting pact." . At the same time, God promises:

"And I will establish My covenant between Me and between you and between your seed after you throughout their generations as an everlasting covenant, to be to you for a God and to your seed after you. And I will give you and your seed after you the land of your sojournings, the land of Canaan for an everlasting possession, and I will be to them for a God."

Throughout the generations, Jews have circumcised every male child at the age of eight days (or later, if the baby is not well enough for the procedure at eight days). The Jewish ceremony of circumcision is known as a 'brit', which is the Hebrew word meaning 'covenant'. Immediately after the ceremony, all those present then say, "Just as he has entered into the covenant, so may he enter into the Torah, marriage and good deeds."

Maimonides' Thirteen Principles of Jewish Faith

Rabbi Moshe ben Maimon (1135 - 1204), commonly known by his Greek name, Moses Maimonides, was a rabbi and physician, as well as the author of a number of important works of philosophy, law and medicine. Born in Cordoba, Spain, Maimonides fled Muslim persecution of the Jews there and eventually became physician to Saladin, the Kurdish ruler of Egypt.

Maimonides promulgated "The Thirteen Principles of the Faith", which sets out his version of the fundamentals of Jewish belief. The Thirteen Principles appear in various forms in the Synagogue service, but it is important to note that they are not prescribed as dogma in Judaism, as similar pronouncements may be in the Christian tradition. For example, Articles 12 and 13 are not officially accepted by Conservative and Reform Jews.

Maimonides' Thirteen Principles are:

1. I believe with perfect faith that God is the Creator and Ruler of all things. He alone has made, does make, and will make all things.

2. I believe with perfect faith that God is One. There is no unity that is in any way like His. He alone is our God He was, He is, and He will be.

3. I believe with perfect faith that God does not have a body. Physical concepts do not apply to Him. There is nothing whatsoever that resembles Him at all.

4. I believe with perfect faith that God is first and last.

5. I believe with perfect faith that it is only proper to pray to God. One may not pray to anyone or anything else.

6. I believe with perfect faith that all the words of the prophets are true.

7. I believe with perfect faith that the prophecy of Moses is absolutely true. He was the chief of all prophets, both before and after Him.

8. I believe with perfect faith that the entire Torah that we now have is that which was given to Moses.

9. I believe with perfect faith that this Torah will not be changed, and that there will never be another given by God.

10. I believe with perfect faith that God knows all of man's deeds and thoughts. It is thus written (Psalm 33:15), "He has moulded every heart together, He understands what each one does.”

11. I believe with perfect faith that God rewards those who keep His commandments, and punishes those who transgress Him.

12. I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the Messiah. However long it takes, I will await His coming every day.

13. I believe with perfect faith that the dead will be brought back to life when God wills it to happen.”

-

Maimonides (b 1135) was born in Cordoba (present-day Spain) during what some scholars consider to be the end of the golden age of Jewish culture in the Iberian Peninsula, after the first centuries of the Moorish rule. At an early age, he developed an interest in the exact sciences and philosophy. He read those Greek philosophers accessible in Arabic translations, and was deeply immersed in the sciences and learning of Islamic culture.He was a rabbi, physician, and philosopher in Morocco and Egypt.Though the Gaonic tradition, especially in its North African version, formed the basis of his legal thought, some scholars have argued recently that Muslim law, including Almohad legal thought, also had a substantial impact.
During the reign of Almoravids, the position of the Jews was apparently free of significant abuses,

but after another Berber dynasty, Almohads, conquered Córdoba in 1148 they have abolished the dhimma status (i.e. state protection of life and wealth) in some of their territories which threatened the Jewish and Christian communities with the choice of conversion to Islam, death, or exile.[9] However, the historical records of abuses against Jews in the immediate post-1148 period are subject to different interpretations.[ Many Jews were forced to convert, and due to suspicion by the authorities of fake conversions, the new converts were also forced to wear identifying clothing. Maimonides's family, along with most other Jews, chose exile. Some say, though, that it is probable Maimonides feigned a conversion to Islam before escaping,[his forced conversion was ruled legally invalid per Islamic law when brought up by a rival in Egypt.[For the next ten years Maimonides moved about in southern Spain, eventually settled in Fes in Morocco, the capital of the Almohads, where he studied at the University of Al-Karaouine. During this time, he composed his acclaimed commentary on the Mishnah in the years 1166–1168.Following this sojourn in Morocco, together with two sons, he sojourned in the Holy Land, before settling in Fostat, Egypt around 1168. While in Cairo he studied in Yeshiva attached to a small synagogue that bears his name.
The principle which inspired his philosophical activity was identical with the fundamental tenet of Scholasticism: there can be no contradiction between the truths which God has revealed and the findings of the human mind in science and philosophy. Maimonides primarily relied upon the science of Aristotle and the teachings of the Talmud, commonly finding basis in the former for the latter. In some important points, however, he departed from the teaching of Aristotle; for instance, he rejected the Aristotelian doctrine that God's provident care extends only to humanity, and not to the individual.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Conversion:

Conservative and Orthodox Jews require that the potential convert be instructed about how to live as a Jew, and undergo kabbalat ol mitzvot (agreement to do the commandments), mila (circumcision for men),* and tevilah (immersion in a mikvah [ritual bath]), and that the procedure be supervised by a Beit Din [court] of three people. Note that the members of the Bet Din must be acceptable witnesses. According to Orthodox Jewish law, a witness must scrupulously observe all the laws, particularly Shabbat. From an Orthodox standpoint, therefore, any Jew who does not follow Orthodox standards of practice — rabbi or not — would not be qualified to sit on a Beit Din.
The Reform movement requires that the potential convert agree to observe the commandments (according to Reform standards) and participate publicly in the community, but they do not require mikvah or mila. The Reform movement recommends that the potential convert be made aware of mikvah and mila, and that their conversion would be unacceptable to Orthodox Jews, but such notification is not required.

Potential converts should be aware that, depending on the movement that performs the conversion, other movements may or may not recognize their conversion. For example, Orthodox movements do not recognize all Reform conversions, most Conservative conversions and even some Orthodox conversions. Conservative rabbis will accept Reform conversions with mila and tevilah, regardless of the observance level of the Beit Din, for the sake of intergroup harmony. In general, the more liberal the movement, the more accepting it is of other movement's conversions; the more orthopractic the conversion, the more acceptable it is to more movements.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
New Research Returns to Koestler

But in 2012, a major genetic study of Ashkenazim was led by Johns Hopkins geneticist Eran Israeli-Elhaik. It concentrates on the compelling genetic evidence that eastern European Jewry’s roots are not just in the Mid-East but, perhaps even more so, in the Caucasus, the mountainous heartland of ancient Khazaria. (See “The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses“)

The recent availability of genomic data of Caucasus populations (Behar et al. 2010) allowed testing the Khazarian Hypothesis for the first time and prompted us to contrast the Rhineland and Khazarian Hypotheses. To evaluate the two hypotheses, we carried out a series of comparative analyses between European Jews and surrogate Khazarian and Judean populations posing the same question each time: are Eastern and Central European Jews genetically closer to Caucasus or Middle Eastern populations?
-
Our PC, biogeographical estimation, admixture, IBD, ASD, and uniparental analyses were consistent in depicting a Caucasus ancestry for European Jews. Our first analyses revealed tight genetic relationship of European Jews and Caucasus populations and pinpointed the biogeographical origin of European Jews to the south of Khazaria (Figures 3,4). Our later analyses yielded a complex multi-ethnical ancestry with a slightly dominant Near Eastern-Caucasus ancestry, large Southern European and Middle Eastern ancestries, and a minor Eastern European contribution…

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/new-genetic-research-confirms-koestlers-khazar-theory-ashkenazi-jews-are-not-the-jews-of-the-bible/

A slightly more flattering picture is provided by Arab geographer Istakhri:

The Khazars do not resemble the Turks. They are black-haired, and are of two kinds, one called the Kara-Khazars [Black Khazars] who are swarthy verging on deep black as if they were kind of Indian, and a white kind [Ak-Khazars], who are strikingly handsome. (Koestler 1976, p. 20)

However, Koestler (1976, p. 22) cautions the reader not to place too much weight on this description, since it was customary among Turkish peoples to refer to the ruling classes as “white” and the lower clans as “black.”

It is clear that the Khazars were closely connected to the Huns, who themselves are an ethnic mystery. The Byzantine rhetorician Priscus, who was part of an embassy to Attila the Hun’s court in 448 CE, reported that a people known as the “Akatzirs” or “White Khazars” were subjects of the Huns. According to Koestler (1976, p. 23), “Priscus’s chronicle confirms that the Khazars appeared on the European scene about the middle of the fifth century as a people under Hunnish sovereignty, and may be regarded, together with the Magyars and other tribes, as a later offspring of Attila’s horde.” After the collapse of the Hunnish Empire following Attila’s death, the confederation of tribes known as the Khazars eventually gained supremacy in the southern half of Eastern Europe, retaining control of this region for nearly four centuries.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what population living today is most related to the original Muslims?

what population living today is most related to the original Christians?

what population living today is most related to the original Hebrews?

Like a Muslim, Chrisitian or Jew they are defined by who accepts and practices the religion of any of those names.

For example what nation has the largest number of Muslims?

Indonesia

so are they fake Muslims now?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Like a Muslim, Chrisitian or Jew they are defined by who accepts and practices the religion of any of those names.

Indonesia

Lioness, I couldn't agree with you more.

That is why if a African Catholic came to this man demanding land in Italy:

-

They would shoot the nigger:

So then, I wonder what the real rationale could be here:

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ how ridiculous when the most likley candidate for pope is now an African.

And in what context would an African Catholic demand land in Italy?
Do you think white Catholics from anywhere in the world go to Italy and demand land and the pope says "here's a piece of land for you, take this" ?

at least make up something that makes sense.

Indonesia

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Note to Negroes like lamin:

These people are Turk Mulattoes - they call themselves Palestinians.

-

These people are their cousins "Turkish Khazars".

-

Turks are Asian People, so obviously no Turk of any kind could possibly be native to those lands.

So who do you think that land really belongs to?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hint - though their numbers are dwindling.

-

-

http://refugeeservice.blogspot.com/2010/07/bedouin-challenge-tradition-meets.html

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Note to Negroes like lamin:

These people are Turk Mulattoes - they call themselves Palestinians.

-

^^^ these are the people whose population are increasing

-

-

HLA genetic studies relate Palestinians with other Middle East populations, like Jews

In genetic genealogy studies, Negev Bedouins have the highest rates of Haplogroup J1 (Y-DNA) among all populations tested (62.5%) followed by the Palestinian Arab 38.4%, Ashkenazi Jew 14.6%, and Sephardi Jew 11.9% according to Semino and colleagues. Semitic populations, including Jews, usually possess an excess of J1 Y chromosomes compared to other populations harboring Y-haplogroup J. The haplogroup J1, associated with marker M267, originates south of the Levant and was first disseminated from there into Ethiopia and Europe in Neolithic times. In Jewish populations J1 has a rate of around 15%, with haplogroup J2 (M172) (of eight sub-Haplogroups) being almost twice as common as J1 among Jews (<29%). J1 is most common in the southern Levant, as well as Syria, Iraq, Algeria, and Arabia, and drops sharply at the border of non-semitic areas like Turkey and Iran. A second diffusion of the J1 marker took place in the 7th century CE when Arabians brought it from Arabia to North Africa.

Palestinians are semites not Turks

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Saudi tribalism lingers for kingdom's settled Bedouin.

-

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/saudi-tribalism-lingers-for-kingdom-s-settled-bedouin-443047.html#.USkUrmeK4ps

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Bedouin man with his rifle, Jabal Samhan, Oman.

-

Bedouin Man in Mauritania

-

Bedouin Man in Mauritania

-

Ghadames Tuareg girl in traditionnal dress, Libya

-

Bedouin With a Pipe, 1920s

-

Beduin Girl in Mintirib (Oman).

-

Bedouins in Morocco

-

Israel - Poverty - Bedouins of the Negev Desert

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com