EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who or what is a Jew? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Who or what is a Jew?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bedouin (multi ethnic desert nomads)
 -
Bedouin family at wedding,
 -
 -
 -

Bedouin

worlds population total population

Saudi Arabia 829,000 (2000)

Egypt - mainly in Sinai 380,000 (2007)

Israel 250,000 (2012)

West Bank 30,000

Palestinian

total world population

Palestinian territories 3,760,000
– West Bank (inc. East Jerusalem) 2,345,000
– Gaza Strip 1,416,000
Jordan 2,700,000
Israel 1,000,000+
Syria 630,000
Chile 500,000
Lebanon 402,582
Saudi Arabia 280,245
Egypt 270,245
United States 255,000
Honduras 250,000
United Arab Emirates 170,000
Mexico 120,000
Qatar 100,000
Germany 80,000
Kuwait 70,000
El Salvador 70,000
Brazil 59,000
Iraq 57,000
Yemen 55,000
Canada 50,975
Australia 45,000
Libya 44,000
United Kingdom 20,000
Peru 15,000
Colombia 12,000
Pakistan 8,500
Sweden 7,000
Guatemala

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Lioness, the technical term for them is "Turk Mulattoes". But as you know, I refer to them affectionately as "Sand Niggers".
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Lioness, the technical term for them is "Turk Mulattoes". But as you know, I refer to them affectionately as "Sand Niggers".

-
 -

^^^ these people you call sand niggers. What is it you hate most about them?

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
what population living today is most related to the original Muslims?

what population living today is most related to the original Christians?

what population living today is most related to the original Hebrews?

Like a Muslim, Chrisitian or Jew they are defined by who accepts and practices the religion of any of those names.

For example what nation has the largest number of Muslims?

Indonesia

so are they fake Muslims now?

Should I point out the ERROR in your line of thought or should I leave you to figure out your mistake?

HINT: Muslim (Islam) and Christianity are RELIGIOUS MOVEMENTS that anybody can join. Hebrew on the other hand are a race of Humans (ETHNIC). Meaning you can only born be born a Hebrew. No more no less.

In other words you are comparing APPLES and ORANGES.

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
quote:

Like a Muslim, Chrisitian or Jew they are defined by who accepts and practices the religion of any of those names.

Indonesia

Should I point out the ERROR in your line of thought or should I leave you to figure out your mistake?

HINT: Muslim (Islam) and Christianity are RELIGIOUS MOVEMENTS that anybody can join. Hebrew on the other hand are a race of Humans (ETHNIC). Meaning you can only born be born a Hebrew. No more no less.

that's your definition
the theme of this thread is who or what is a Jew.
A person who is not a Jew is allowed by the religion to become a Jew by following the religion. Other definitions are racist

As far what living population of today would be closest to the original Hebrews the first step to estimate that is to look at DNA and determine if it indicates ancestry of the Levantine region.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ghadames Tuareg girls in traditional dress, Libya.

-

Jordan, Siq Al Barid, Nabaean city of Beida called The Little Petra, Bedouin woman

-

Tuareg girl in traditional dress, Ghadames, Libya.

-

Mohamed Aded Adjab (right) and Naim Ahmed Sadeek, both Bedouin guides in Wadi Baremya, Eastern desert, Egypt.

-

Nasser, a nomadic Bedouin, rests with his family and goats to collect water from the artisan well at Bir Daghbag deep in the Eastern desert, Egypt.

-

Bedouin nomad in traditional attire, interior Sahara Desert, Morocco

-

Bedouin boy on a donkey, Shoubek, Jordan,

-

Tourist Rides on Bedouin Camel
(Why there is so many mulattoes - Albino hussies).

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-
 -

^^^ these people you call sand niggers. What is it you hate most about them? Also if not of sand type what type of nigger do you affectionatly regard yurself as?

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Indonesia

that's your definition
A person who is not a Jew is allowed by the religion to become a Jew by following the religion. Other definitions are racist

As far what living population of today would be closest to the original Hebrews the first step to estimate that is to look at DNA and determine if it indicates ancestry of the Levantine region.

My definition for Hebrew? Are you kidding me? How can you have a definition for the name of an ETHNIC group? Can you explain that? Hebrew being an Ethnic group is similar to saying someone is an ARAB. An Arab may have started Islam but it does not mean ALL Muslims are ARAB and vice-versa. Because being a Muslim is completely different from being an Arab. That is just elementary.
Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

Mulattoes aren't necessarily bad.

-

-

Old farmer Oman

-

Bedouin horseman, Tunisia

-

Nomad In The Interior Sahara Desert

-

Bedouins making evening tea, desert near the oasis Al Ula, Saudi Arabia

-

Bedouin man at village of Matar in Wadi Shagg, Sinai, Egypt

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Indonesia

that's your definition

My definition for Hebrew? Are you kidding me? How can you have a definition for the name of an ETHNIC group? Can you explain that? Hebrew being an Ethnic group is similar to saying someone is an ARAB. An Arab may have started Islam but it does not mean ALL Muslims are ARAB and vice-versa. Because being a Muslim is completely different from being an Arab. That is just elementary.
This thread is about what a Jews are. Not all Muslims are Arab ( in fact most are not)
. Likewise not all Jews are Hebrew.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
The lioness please, stop insulting my intelligence. This discussion has many facets. My focus is on YOU putting a HEBREW in the same category as a Muslim and a Christian. That comparison in the context it was framed is false and completely misleading because a Hebrew does not belong in the same category as a Muslim or a Christian. You will be on point if you compared a Hebrew and an Arab because both are ethnic groups while Muslim and Christians are Religious groups. Therefore, for you to ask who was the original Christian or Muslim and then throw a Hebrew in the mix is MISLEADING.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The lioness please, stop insulting my intelligence. This discussion has many facets. My focus is on YOU putting a HEBREW in the same category as a Muslim and a Christian. That comparison in the context it was framed is false and completely misleading because a Hebrew does not belong in the same category as a Muslim or a Christian. You will be on point if you compared a Hebrew and an Arab because both are ethnic groups while Muslim and Christians are Religious groups. Therefore, for you to ask who was the original Christian or Muslim and then throw a Hebrew in the mix is MISLEADING.

stop trying to flip the script. The title of this thread is using the word "Jew"
There have been many posts by various people using the word "Jew"
You are trying to alter my statements by trying to replace the word "jew" with "Hebrew"
not all Muslims are Arab
not all Jews are Hebrew- stop insulting lioness intelligence and trying to play bait and switch

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
You are accusing me of altering your statement? Is the following not what you wrote?

quote:

I have put the misleading statement in bold. So if I am quoting you verbatim how am I altering what you said?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Here is Emma with "Less" makeup.

But Oh my, her hair seems to have changed!

Past quote: (slender blondes with perfect complexions are de rigueur in the Big Apple)

-

Not meaning to beat-up on Emma, but the Albino mind is totally fuched-up!

Ohh come off it Mike, you know good and damn well that you love taking every opportunity you can get to bash, beat-up, degrade, demean, belittle, & dehumanize Whites doesn't matter what White, male or female as long as they're White, because you are a Black racist, White people hating, White people genocidist. BTW, I demand that you & Narmer cease & desist in your use of racist epithets against my people, the Whites that are on this forum don't use them against you therefore we deserve the same respect.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ How do you explain this:

1QapGen or Genesis Apocryphon, Column XX, from the Dead Sea Scrolls, describing Sarah:

''During the party, the Egyptians must have seen Saraii, and on their return they praised her to the king, saying "How beautiful is her face! How fine are the hairs of her head! How lovely are her eyes! How desirable her nose and all the radiance of her countenance. How fair are her breasts and how beautiful all her whiteness! How pleasing are her arms and how perfect her hands, and how desirable all the appearance of her hands! How fair are her palms and how long and slender are her fingers! How comely are her feet, how perfect her thighs! No virgin or bride led into the marriage chamber is more beautiful than she; she is fairer than all other women Truly, her beauty is greater than theirs Yet together with all this grace she possesses abundant wisdom, so that whatever she does is perfect." - Joseph A. Fitzmyer, The Genesis Apocryphon of Quaman Cave I, 2nd ed. Rome, 1971 p. 63.

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But Oh my, her hair seems to have changed!
Many 'white' women may dye their hair, but there is no racial self-hatred unlike with black women.

This is what black are doing, going to extremes to get away from their nappy hair:

-

Now do white women put afro wigs on their babies?

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
You are accusing me of altering your statement? Is the following not what you wrote?

quote:

I have put the misleading statement in bold. So if I am quoting you verbatim how am I altering what you said?
if I put "original Muslim" it = they were Arab

attaching the word "original" then it indicates ethicity.

The most populous Muslim country is Indonesia but the are not the original Muslims who were Arabians

Likewise not all Jews are original Hebrews, you are just playing semantics, get back on track, this thread's theme is who or what is a Jew, answer: somebody who practices the religion of Judaism

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
This is what black are doing, going to extremes to get away from their nappy hair:

-

Now do white women put afro wigs on their babies?

I have no idea what this photo is about.
But knowing first hand the depths of a Negroes stupidity, it may well be authentic.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Ohh come off it Mike, you know good and damn well that you love taking every opportunity you can get to bash, beat-up, degrade, demean, belittle, & dehumanize Whites doesn't matter what White, male or female as long as they're White, because you are a Black racist, White people hating, White people genocidist.

Doxie dear, I though that you would applaud my efforts to tamp down on the delusions of Albino males. I mean if I don't do it, then what happens when they see you the next morning - assuming you let Albino males have some.
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have no idea what this photo is about.
I think its pretty obvious. AA's are around 13% of the American population, but are 99% of all consumers of hair straightening products. They crave long wavy or straight hair like "whites", and will do anything to hide or get rid of their wooly/nappy hair texture.

You & narmerthoth are always claiming "whites are defective" in their "albinoid" traits. Yet why are these traits universally admired? From light eyes, pale skin to long flowing hair. All traits absent in Negroids, but which they crave. Yet how many white women crave an afro? Are they en masse putting afro wigs on? lol. All your anger etc against who you call "albinos" is just closet-envy of the traits you admire.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Cass, sorry but it's the Albino girls who flock to me, not the other way around.
Every planetary organism which strays from the ideal has a compelling attraction to return to it's normal state.
Even plants which become brown due to insufficient nitrogen in the soil will seek to plant it's seed into a normal nitrogen rich soil to return it's normal green colour.
The only huemans wishing to be defective are those with no choice, or those afflicted by mental illness.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^One thing I have to give Doxie credit for, is knowing how to avoid danger. She lies, and will go down lying, rather that facing the dangers of telling the truth.

I have read too many stories of Albino girls being so stupid as to admit their desire for Black men, only to be assaulted by Albino men.

Here is an example from AnswerBag:

Recently my wife and I were talking about our sexual fantasies ( she brought the subject up) then when I asked her if she had any fantasies she told me that she always wanted to have sex with a black man, Am I wrong for feeling inadequate now?

Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/603235#ixzz2Lmugo6gK

Albino women - DO NOT DO THAT!
It is extremely dangerous. An Albino male can't help but feel inadequate in such a situation.

Instead, simply give the object of your desires the look; then a rendezvous can be arranged later.
But be forewarned, some Black men don't roll that way, so just keep trying. If worst comes to worst, then there is always Mali. Though I think Doxie might have dibbs on him.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL!

True Dat!

There is a Hilton in my town which every other Friday has an open bar. On this day, the local white couples come to the bar with the sole objective of finding and meeting a black man for the wife.
The joint has been raided twice by the local sheriff, these albinos have not given up. They just bankrolled another hotel a few miles away and they moved their lustful pursuit of Alpha males to the new location.
They brag that they have been operating to find healthy strapping Alpha black males for wives for over 20 years.

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazy Mike is at it again throwing around his stupid label "negro" on anyone who opposes his demented self-hating fantasies.

This demented maniac spends most of his time spamming ES with old paintings and photos from obscure and questionable sources. This laughable jackass comes up with silly neologisms such as "albinos"(for Europeans), "Turk mulatto"-as if that would change anything.

Mike, are you retired--so you can have all that time to spam your days away?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Test #1: Simplistic Albinism test

1. White skin: Check
2. Blond hair: Check
3. Blue eyes : Check
4. Less than 20/20 eyesight : Check

Sit in the summer sun for 3 hours.
If you turn red, burn and peel, then you are an albino.

We dont have access to all the genetic data just yet, but blond hair appears to be caused by a younger mutation than red hair. Most likely, when the Lascaux cave paintings were created by the end of the Upper Paleolithic (ca. 15,000 BC) not a single human being in the world had either blond hair or blue eyes.

Blue eyes are common in many European populations but are nearly nonexistent in the rest of the world. They can occasionally be found in nearby areas such as northern Syria, among the Berbers of northwestern Africa or in regions which have been exposed to European genetic influences in the past, for example Afghanistan or parts of Central Asia since the Indo-European expansion, Alexander the Great and his men or certain traders and adventurers.

According to authors Gregory Cochran and Henry Harpending*, blue eyes are caused by a change in a DNA sequence that is embedded in HERC2, the gene next to OCA2 (Albinism gene present in ALL Europeans).
That allele accounts for 75 percent of the variation in eye color in Europe.
Its the third longest haplotype in Europeans and therefore cant be very old: Analysis of the unshuffled region associated with OCA2 suggests that it originated about 6,000 to 10,000 years ago.
Blue eyes are most common in northern Europe, centered around the Baltic.

http://tundratabloids.com/2011/02/fjordman-the-develpoment-of-european-eye-and-hair-color.html

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Crazy Mike is at it again throwing around his stupid label "negro" on anyone who opposes his demented self-hating fantasies.

This demented maniac spends most of his time spamming ES with old paintings and photos from obscure and questionable sources. This laughable jackass comes up with silly neologisms such as "albinos"(for Europeans), "Turk mulatto"-as if that would change anything.

Mike, are you retired--so you can have all that time to spam your days away?

lamin - Those old paintings and photos are called "Artifacts".

Artifact is a term used in the social sciences, particularly anthropology, ethnology, and sociology for anything created by humans which gives information about the culture of its creators and users.

Through careful analysis of these pictures, I have made many discovery's.

When I post a picture, I clearly describe it when it's identity is not obvious, so I really can't see how you could say "obscure and questionable sources".

Oh yes, I almost forgot, you are an Albino male, on a thread discussing the inadequacies of Albino males, and the Albino females preference for Black men.

Yes, I see your point, I would want to change the subject too.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MK - The Albinos got you!

With these lying devils you have to read every line. They fooled you by mixing a little bit of truth with their normal lies.

Geneticists havent determined when red hair first came into being, but current estimates indicate that this event could have taken place already in the Paleolithic era. Carles Lalueza-Fox, a professor of genetics at the University of Barcelona, in 2007 claimed that his team had found a genetic variant among Neanderthals which is not present in humans today, but which causes an effect similar to that seen in modern redheads. Red hair among anatomically modern humans is associated with pale skin. It is an adaptation to the environment in northern climates with weak sunlight, especially in the winter. It appears as if the Neanderthals had lighter skin than the first African settlers in Europe, although the advances in paleogenetics are now so rapid that everything I say here could be proved or disproved in a few years.

Since there is plenty of vitamin D in fresh meat, hunter-gatherers in Europe may not have suffered from vitamin D shortages and thus may have been able to get by with fairly dark skin. In fact, this must have been the case, since several of the major mutations causing light skin color appear to have originated after the birth of agriculture. Vitamin D was not abundant in the new cereal-based diet, and´any resulting shortages would have been serious, since they could lead to bone malformations (rickets), decreased resistance to infectious diseases, and even cancer. This may be why natural selection favored mutations causing light skin, which allowed for adequate vitamin D synthesis in regions with little ultraviolet radiation.

http://tundratabloids.com/2011/02/fjordman-the-develpoment-of-european-eye-and-hair-color.html

As you know, Pale skin is exclusively a function of Albinism. And "Fresh Meat" has little Vitamin "D".

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ You know the drill.
They never tell a story without peppering it with lies and deceptions. I've grown tired of consistently having to point out every lie in a paragraph, and over the years we've identified many of them here on ES.
Hopefully, at this point ES readers are able to separate lies from truth, and factoid from facts.

remember Rasol and Mom attempted to divert the Albinism conversation by claiming blacks were Vitamin D deficient. It is their M.O., but as usual, they were wrong in even this topic by not understanding that because of eumelanin, blacks have the ability to retain and store 1.25 (up to 30% of RDA), whereas albino whites & Jews do not.

Recently there has been many articles published regarding how many streams, rivers, and water ways are now contaminated with Anti-Psychotic drugs and other medicines.
What the articles all failed to mention is how and why these chemicals managed to find their way into major waterways.

Mike, the reason is the same as above. Whites/Jews have no melanin, so they cannot absorb and store excess chemicals found in drugs. They pass them right through in their urine and fecal matter right into the water ways.
This research proves it by showing how blacks retain excess chemicals while albino Whites/Jews cannot.
Since a minimum of 1/3rd of the world's albinos are prescribed anti-psychotic drugs, this can be disastrous for the future planetary ecosystem.

http://ubuntuone.com/0grNcPWlhOGprUXXJdFb4R

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You place more faith in our readers than I do.

Anyway - just for laughs, scroll down to the comments part of the page.

It always amazes me, the nonsense that Albinos will say and even believe, in order to avoid the sorry truth of their Albinism.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
MK - The Albinos got you!

With these lying devils you have to read every line. They fooled you by mixing a little bit of truth with their normal lies.

Geneticists havent determined when red hair first came into being, but current estimates indicate that this event could have taken place already in the Paleolithic era. Carles Lalueza-Fox, a professor of genetics at the University of Barcelona, in 2007 claimed that his team had found a genetic variant among Neanderthals which is not present in humans today, but which causes an effect similar to that seen in modern redheads. Red hair among anatomically modern humans is associated with pale skin. It is an adaptation to the environment in northern climates with weak sunlight, especially in the winter. It appears as if the Neanderthals had lighter skin than the first African settlers in Europe, although the advances in paleogenetics are now so rapid that everything I say here could be proved or disproved in a few years.

Since there is plenty of vitamin D in fresh meat, hunter-gatherers in Europe may not have suffered from vitamin D shortages and thus may have been able to get by with fairly dark skin. In fact, this must have been the case, since several of the major mutations causing light skin color appear to have originated after the birth of agriculture. Vitamin D was not abundant in the new cereal-based diet, and´any resulting shortages would have been serious, since they could lead to bone malformations (rickets), decreased resistance to infectious diseases, and even cancer. This may be why natural selection favored mutations causing light skin, which allowed for adequate vitamin D synthesis in regions with little ultraviolet radiation.

As you know, Pale skin is exclusively a function of Albinism. And "Fresh Meat" has little Vitamin "D".

There's not really that much vitamin D in meat, there's only a little in liver and it's about 10% of what an equal amount of fish has.

But nevermind that let's look at what Mike is saying generally here:

"Major mutations causing light skin color appear to have originated after the birth of agriculture. Vitamin D was not abundant in the new cereal-based diet" and´any resulting shortages would have been serious, since they could lead to bone malformations (rickets), decreased resistance to infectious diseases, and even cancer. This may be why natural selection favored mutations causing light skin, which allowed for adequate vitamin D synthesis in regions with little ultraviolet radiation."

Mike you finally got it right.

And the amount of vitamin D in meat is irrelevant to the fact that the cereal based diet of the agriculturalists had less meat in it anyway. Rickets was particularly high in African Americans before the advent of vitamin D fortification in modern food products

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Liar
In the average genetically "normal" person, 3 hours of direct sunlight provides a week worth of Vitamin D.
Vitamin D acquisition is only an issue for albinos, or those with little to no melanin, I.E. Albinos and Albino dominate Mulattoes (Whites/Jews).

LOL, you've absorbed the Albino lie to such an extent, you still fail to realize that Vitamin D conversion is all about eumelanin, and that without it, no or little Vitamin D conversion occurs.

As Mike points out above, Whites/Jews lie. They do it all the time. At this point, it's habitual.

As example, whites/Jews lie about Inuits being able to retain their melanin from consumption of Vitamin D rich Whale and other sea-foods.
This is a lie. The Inuit, like other "normal" hueman are able to obtain 1.25 serum conversion even in the poles where sunlight is abundant enough to be captured by their melanin. The whale meat only provides them with ample fat content to burn allowing them the internal energy to survive in cold temperatures.

Like your fellow albinos, you are a habitual liar. Prior to Albinos fortifying everything under the sun with Vitamin D, African Americans did not show any disproportionate levels of rickets.
As the National Institute Of Health confirms, digesting the same diet as whites, black women birth babies with bone densities up to 30% greater than their Albino white/Jew counterparts.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Oh my, how Albinos can twist the truth!

Lioness, people of normal genes and intelligence know that the "Primary" source of Vitamin "D" for ALL humans is the SUN!

What you EAT should have nothing to do with it.

Hearing that; then your lying Albino mind would look for a NEW lie.

You might then say:
Well Albinos in Asia and Europe had insufficient sunlight.

WRONG! The UV levels in those areas provided enough radiant energy so that 10 to 15 minutes of sun exposure of the face, arms and hands three to four times a week, will give you enough Vitamin D.

Note: Vitamin is stored in body fat.
In times when the sun was weak, Vitamin D would be taken from fat.

Central Asia - Kazakhstan_north

-

Central Asia - Kazakhstan_south

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See, assuming "ADEQUATE" nutrition, food had nothing to do with it.
Just more Albino, Albinism denying bullsh1t.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

As you know, Pale skin is exclusively a function of Albinism. And "Fresh Meat" has little Vitamin "D". [/QB]

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ Liar

Mike points out here

fresh meat does not have that much vitamin D.
But it doesn't matter, agriculturalists ate less of it anyway
game over

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Prior to Albinos fortifying everything under the sun with Vitamin D, African Americans did not show any disproportionate levels of rickets.

look at any sources on this and you will find that Narmertot is a liar

quote:
As the National Institute Of Health confirms, digesting the same diet as whites, black women birth babies with bone densities up to 30% greater than their Albino white/Jew counterparts. [/QB]

vitamin D deficiency and rickets are separate conditions from comparative bone densisty, don't fall for the hustle
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Earth to lioness, that post was already responded to. We are now on the one with the UV indexes.

He,he,he:
The one that you can't answer right away.

Don't worry lamin, lioness will soon think of a good lie.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Earth to lioness, that post was already responded to. We are now on the one with the UV indexes.

He,he,he:
The one that you can't answer right away.

Don't worry lamin, lioness will soon think of a good lie.

put up the same charts for African countries

question: why don't white women marry black men more?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
This laughable jackass comes up with silly neologisms such as "Albinos" (for Europeans), "Turk mulatto" - as if that would change anything.

Actually it does have a purpose, and over time, it will change things.
As you know, Negroes are Blacks with limited intellect.

You may or may not know this, but Negroes find this extremely hard to comprehend, it is totally different from what they have been taught (by Albinos) to believe.

Just imagine if Negroes actually saw you as what you are - Albinos!

Well in no time at all, their belief in you, and your greatness and superiority would be totally destroyed.

Then they would start thinking...

Scary thought huh?

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the great movie Trading places on AMC yesterday staring Eddy Murphy and Dan Aykroyd.Trading places story is a great story, the actor are great and the movie is funny.The story is about two wealthy traders brothers who make a bet that they can trade the place of their white star trader with a poor black street hustler.The goal was to find if success was due to genes or environement.Can a poor uneducated black street hustler replace an Harvard educated trader after receiving on site training from the wealthy brothers.

I think the movie producer/director put some symbol in the movie to show the wealthy traders brother name the Duke brothers were Jew.In the begining of the movie you can see the Duke brothers leaving their mansion inside their beautful vintage Rolls Royce wearing black hats.The symbol of Jewishess of the Duke brothers is the black hats of the Orthodox Jew.Gentile white male trader didnt wear black hat in the 1980s.

The Duke brothers character show them to be Jewish.The Duke brothers are cheap, they gave a $5 tip to a servant so he can go to the movie by himself.They complain about minimum wage payroll.

the Duke brothers cheating character show them to be Jew.Their China vase was insure with inflating false price.They pay a spy name Gibbs to steal the orange crop reports from Florida before it is release to the public so they can corner the orange juice commodity market.

The Duke brother cruelty show them to be Jewish.They destroyed the life of their star trader by framing him and sending him to prison because of their sociological study.They make a black street hustler succesful just to trow him in the street again because they will never let a N word run their family business.

Another clue of Jewishness of the Duke brothers is you can see the painting of the city of Venice inside Winthorp the white trader house.It is a reminder of Shakespear Jewish merchant of Venice.

The movie is excellent, it open with a nice Mozart or Beethoven classical music and image of the street life of Philadelphia.You can see the rich class being serve by their servants in their mansion and living their mansion in their Limousine.You can see the social club of the rich in downtown Philly with the painting of old members on the wall.You can see commodity tradind inside the now destroyed world trade center of New York.

The actors are great the movie look real because of them.Eddy Murphy is at is best playing the role of a funny street hustler.The actor playing the role of the wealthy Jewish Duke brothers act like they were born wealthy Jew.Dan Aykroid act like he was a privilege spoil elite person.Eddy African ascent was good, Dan Aykroid African ascent was OK. Trading places is a good and funny movie. [Cool]

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
BTW - That's why I post pictures of Black Arabs at every opportunity. After all these years, I still see Negroes referring to the Mulattoes in North Africa and the Levant as "Arabs".

Negroes are trying, if I could, I would bleach them and give them to you.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Also note a big differrence between Northern and Southern climates.

In Southern climate native people often walk around with skirt like garb, no shirt, no pants.

In Northern climates it's too cold to do that so the amount of skin exposed that is available to absorb sunlight is ten times less because it's mainly only face and hands, occasionally forearms that are exposed. All the more reason to reduce the protective melanin content in the skin. It becomes unecessary to have that much.

People who are doing things outside are not exposing themsleves the same way somebody tanning at the beach does. They move around sometimes facing the sun, other times not.

Obviously people walking around with their whole torso and legs exposed are going to absorb much more sunlight than somebody with shirt and pants on. So the temeperature is affecting the conditions, forcing the person to wear clothing reducing greatly surface exposure, before we even get to the point about lesser UV levels in Northern climes.
Also in far North regions have winter periods that stay dark for extended periods of time. Luckily people can still go ice fishing for fish if they are not inland people

now carry on with the lies

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
This laughable jackass comes up with silly neologisms such as "Albinos" (for Europeans), "Turk mulatto" - as if that would change anything.

Actually it does have a purpose, and over time, it will change things.
As you know, Negroes are Blacks with limited intellect.

You may or may not know this, but Negroes find this extremely hard to comprehend, it is totally different from what they have been taught (by Albinos) to believe.

Just imagine if Negroes actually saw you as what you are - Albinos!

Well in no time at all, their belief in you, and your greatness and superiority would be totally destroyed.

Then they would start thinking...

Scary thought huh?

yet lamin probably has less if any Caucasin admixture compared to you
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I watched the great movie Trading places on AMC yesterday staring Eddy Murphy and Dan Aykroyd.Trading places story is a great story, the actor are great and the movie is funny.The story is about two wealthy traders brothers who make a bet that they can trade the place of their white star trader with a poor black street hustler.The goal was to find if success was due to genes or environement.Can a poor uneducated black street hustler replace an Harvard educated trader after receiving on site training from the wealthy brothers.

I think the movie producer/director put some symbol in the movie to show the wealthy traders brother name the Duke brothers were Jew.In the begining of the movie you can see the Duke brothers leaving their mansion inside their beautful vintage Rolls Royce wearing black hats.The symbol of Jewishess of the Duke brothers is the black hats of the Orthodox Jew.Gentile white male trader didnt wear black hat in the 1980s.

The Duke brothers character show them to be Jewish.The Duke brothers are cheap, they gave a $5 tip to a servant so he can go to the movie by himself.They complain about minimum wage payroll.

the Duke brothers cheating character show them to be Jew.Their China vase was insure with inflating false price.They pay a spy name Gibbs to steal the orange crop reports from Florida before it is release to the public so they can corner the orange juice commodity market.

The Duke brother cruelty show them to be Jewish.They destroyed the life of their star trader by framing him and sending him to prison because of their sociological study.They make a black street hustler succesful just to trow him in the street again because they will never let a N word run their family business.

Another clue of Jewishness of the Duke brothers is you can see the painting of the city of Venice inside Winthorp the white trader house.It is a reminder of Shakespear Jewish merchant of Venice.

The movie is excellent, it open with a nice Mozart or Beethoven classical music and image of the street life of Philadelphia.You can see the rich class being serve by their servants in their mansion and living their mansion in their Limousine.You can see the social club of the rich in downtown Philly with the painting of old members on the wall.You can see commodity tradind inside the now destroyed world trade center of New York.

The actors are great the movie look real because of them.Eddy Murphy is at is best playing the role of a funny street hustler.The actor playing the role of the wealthy Jewish Duke brothers act like they were born wealthy Jew.Dan Aykroid act like he was a privilege spoil elite person.Eddy African ascent was good, Dan Aykroid African ascent was OK. Trading places is a good and funny movie. [Cool]

-
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

Eddie Murphy made a lot of movies with subtle yanking of the sheets from white heads and minds.
Trading Places, Harlem Nights and Coming to America are a few.
Then Arsenio and Eddie got themselves massively censored by the Hollywood Jews.

Take a look at Murphy's last movie, 1000 words, where is is subtly telling everyone how Albinos have gagged him and his creativity from exposing and making more fun of their sick society.

Tower Heist had been written by Murphy to have an all black cast. When he handed the story to Jew writers for converting it into a screen play, they came back to Murphy and said they couldn't make it work with the all black cast and they had to replace them with talentless Jews.
The usual Jew justification is that movie goers want to see whites rather than blacks. If this were true the movie wouldn't have been a flop with 1/1000th the popularity of all black cast classics, Coming To America and Harlem Nights.

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Also note a big differrence between Northern and Southern climates.

In Southern climate native people often walk around with skirt like garb, no shirt, no pants.

In Northern climates it's too cold to do that so the amount of skin exposed that is available to absorb sunlight is ten times less because it's mainly only face and hands, occasionally forearms that are exposed. All the more reason to reduce the protective melanin content in the skin. It becomes unecessary to have that much.

People who are doing things outside are not exposing themsleves the same way somebody tanning at the beach does. They move around sometimes facing the sun, other times not.

Obviously people walking around with their whole torso and legs exposed are going to absorb much more sunlight than somebody with shirt and pants on. So the temeperature is affecting the conditions, forcing the person to wear clothing reducing greatly surface exposure, before we even get to the point about lesser UV levels in Northern climes.
Also in far North regions have winter periods that stay dark for extended periods of time. Luckily people can still go ice fishing for fish if they are not inland people

now carry on with the lies

Yet another bulls-+t post with meaningless conjecture and factoids which have absolutely nothing to do with the "normal" body's ability to absorb UV to convert to Vitamin D.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Also note a big difference between Northern and Southern climates.

Well actually, wherever Albinos go, they ALWAYS have a problem with the SUN!

Australia:

Too much sun causes skin cancer, not enough leaves us short of Vitamin D. How much sun should we be getting? Australian researchers have come up with some guidelines.

http://www.abc.net.au/health/thepulse/stories/2006/04/05/1609208.htm#.USpCJWeK4ps

Most Australians consider ourselves to be outdoorsy types. We're a nation of sun-drenched, beach dwelling, bronzed Paul Hogans and Chips Raffertys.

But this national image is a mirage - the reality is we don't get out as much as we could - or should.

Long working hours, the shift to service industries (often office-based), the decline in outdoor activities, the rise in popularity of screen games and computers all mean that we're spending more and more time indoors, out of the sun.

Sunlight is the major source of vitamin D in our bodies (about 90 per cent) and studies show falling levels of Vitamin D in our bodies because of the time we spend indoors.

Low vitamin D levels can cause osteoporosis, a condition in which our bones lose calcium, become brittle and are susceptible to fracture. And it's also been linked with multiple sclerosis, diabetes, bowel cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and lymphoma.

Studies suggest that between about a third and a half of Australians have at least marginal vitamin D deficiency.

Some groups in the community have more serious vitamin D deficiency; people with dark skin, people who are elderly, housebound, bedridden, and women of the Islamic faith who cover their skin.

Sunlight and cancer

But Australia also has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world - thanks to our (predominantly) fair Northern European skin and the abundant sunlight that is there when we care to take it. By far the biggest cause of skin cancer is the ultraviolet light in sunlight. In Australia, about 95 per cent of cutaneous melanomas, and 99 per cent of squamous and basal cell carcinomas are caused by solar UV radiation.

-

-

So what we need is a balance - enough sun to make Vitamin D; but not enough to give us skin cancer.

The question is; how much is enough? A group of experts from a wide range of medical disciplines have come up with some rules of thumb and published them in the latest Medical Journal of Australia.

They tried to find out how much sun you need to get enough Vitamin D, taking into account seasonal and geographic variations in Australia - because sunlight varies from place to place and at different times of the year.

To find out how much sun shone in what parts of Australia, and when, they analyzed daily UV radiation levels in major cities across Australia collected by the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) over a year (in 2001).

They also needed to know how much sun in these places and these times was needed to produce sun damage to the skin. The measurement of damage they used was the amount of UV radiation needed to cause erythema - the red flushing of the skin caused by exposure to sunlight. (The more erythema, the greater the likelihood of damage and cancer).

Because of the variables of geography and seasons, and variations in how an individual reacts to sunlight, it wasn't possible to come up with hard and fast rules - but they did produce some useful guidelines.

Avoid the midday sun

The time when the skin makes most Vitamin D is when it's exposed to the midday summer sun - but that's the time the skin is most easily damaged.

In January for example, across Australia, 2 to 14 minutes of sun three to four times per week at midday will give fair-skinned people with 15 per cent of the body exposed the recommended amount of Vitamin D. However, redness can occur in only eight minutes in these conditions.

So in peak summer times from 10 am to 3pm, you should use protection against the sun; shade, hats, clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen.

But earlier in the day and later in the afternoon, for a similar period of sun exposure and vitamin D manufacture, you get much less skin damage.

From October to March, around Australia, 10 to 15 minutes of unprotected sun exposure of the face, arms and hands before 10am or after 3pm, three to four times a week, will give you enough Vitamin D without skin damage.

But this may not be enough in southern states, especially in winter. You'll need longer periods of exposure or more flesh exposed to the sun.

In Melbourne and Hobart from April to September, and Sydney and Adelaide in June and July, you may actually need short periods of exposure in peak UV times ie 10am to 3pm to get enough vitamin D.

Longer for dark skins

Note that the figures only apply to fair skinned people. People with very dark skin need around six times more exposure to UV radiation to produce as much vitamin D as someone with fair skin. These people may need sunlight exposure during peak times - ie the middle of the day - especially in the southern states from April to September, and in the central areas of Australia in June and July.

On the other hand these people are less likely to get skin damage because of greater amounts of pigment in their skin.

(He,he,he: to paraphrase - we're fuched-up but Blacks are fuched-up too). Ah, the Albinos delusions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note the UV levels for Central Africa.

The Sun... No problem!

-

Kenyan Farmers:

-

-

-

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Which proves that Whites (albinos) are not native to anywhere. They burn every where, even in Alaska and Russia.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Geneticists havent determined when red hair first came into being, but current estimates indicate that this event could have taken place already in the Paleolithic era. Carles Lalueza-Fox, a professor of genetics at the University of Barcelona, in 2007 claimed that his team had found a genetic variant among Neanderthals which is not present in humans today, but which causes an effect similar to that seen in modern redheads. Red hair among anatomically modern humans is associated with pale skin. It is an adaptation to the environment in northern climates with weak sunlight, especially in the winter.

-

-
 -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Red hair among anatomically modern humans is associated with pale skin. It is an adaptation to the environment in northern climates with weak sunlight, especially in the winter.

-

For the sake of argument, let us "Test" the European hypothesis that they "Turned White" because of a lack of Sunshine and the resultant lack of Vitamin "D". The "BROWN" Nenets live mostly in the areas indicated on this map.

-

While some Nenets live on the coast and have access to Ocean Fish, many are Reindeer herders who live almost entirely off of the Reindeer (Note: Reindeer Meat does NOT contain Vitamin "D").

-

Yet the Nenet are still "DARK-SKINNED".

Except for those who have admixed with the various Albino groups who have moved north in the modern era. Groups such as the The Albino Komi peoples.

-

Now contrast the Nenets with the people of Ireland (known to have the highest percentage of "Redheads" in the world). Red hair of course being a classic symptom of type-2 Albinism.

Ireland is about 1,000 miles further SOUTH than the Nenets homeland, therefore it has much more, and STRONGER Sunlight than the Nenets homeland. It also has over 3,700 kilometers (2,300 mi) of coastline, affording the Irish people ample sources of Vitamin "D" from Ocean Fish. Yet the Irish are probably the PALEST Humans on planet Earth! (Note the almost total lack of Melanin in the following European females). Most Europeans today are of course not so pale, over the many thousands of years, they have gained pigmentation through admixture with the indigenous Blacks of Europe, and with Blacks around the world.

-

-

Some even say that they're NOT Albinos because Albinos have "BAD EYESIGHT" and they don't. (They never explain why the Africans with "GOOD EYESIGHT" are still Albinos, but they aren't. (Shouldn't we call those many African Albinos who overwhelmingly have good eyesight "Europeans" or some such thing)? What foolishness these Albinism denials are.

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike cut the fricking Bull **** you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, White people genocidist, lying, history stealing Black racist son of satan. You know good an well we Whites are NOT nor have we ever been Albinos, Blacks are NOT indigenous to Europe, we are. You & your cohorts seek only to deny us of everything that rightfully belongs to us, to deny us of our place on earth, to demean, degrade, & dehumanize us out of your desire to exterminate Whitey. Mike come now, that woman may be albino(something Whites are NOT) but she still has NEGRO features not White (Caucasian)features and is still BLACK. BTW, in response to your other post, sorry but I tell the truth when I say I don't like Black men, I don't I find them to be ugly & disgusting.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Mike, exactly how are "whites" Negroid albinos, when Negroids in bone structure look nothing like Caucasoids. Jeeze, even your own pictures just above debunk you and make this very point. "Blacks" skeletally look nothing like Caucasoids. Even Narmerthoth was forced to admit this a while back.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com