EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Controversial Country song "Accidental Racist" Brad Paisley/LLCool J

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Controversial Country song "Accidental Racist" Brad Paisley/LLCool J
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaUy46mifII

Brad Paisley & LL Cool J - Accidental Racist Song

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember LL Cool J bad album when I was growing up in the 1980s.In the album cover he weared a beautiful kangol hat a black leather jacket and pants.He was standing on top of a car leaning on a iron guate.

Rapper may start their career posing as a bad boy but they get soft when they become rich and succesful exemple Jay z, LL cool J, 50 cents etc.LL Cool J rapping on a country song name accidental racist is very soft.LL Cool J is saying black people should forget about slavery, lynching, jim crow, discrimination etc.In contrast strong people like the Jew state we will never forget.In everyday life white people dont forget or ignore the black skin of black people.

LL cool J is a great rapper who became rich and succesful and soft.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
LL cool J is a great rapper who became rich and succesful and soft.

No, he didn't get soft, he just got stupider.
A Rapper and a Negro, knowledge means nothing to those people, so what can you expect?

It reminds me of previous American Blacks, who in their ignorance, believed what the Islamist told them, and went on to abandon what was probably their true names, for replacement Islamist names which had nothing to do with them.

Don't know why Negroes always seem to assume that if they are mulattoes, and Europeans won't accept them as White, then they must be the Black mans friend. As I always say - fuchum both. Friend is as friend does.

I was just reading American news on Yahoo:

Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida (a near White Cuban exile) says that: Jay-Z Needs to Get Informed on Cuba. One of his heroes is Che Guevara. Che Guevara was a racist. Che Guevara was a racist that wrote extensively about the superiority of white Europeans over people of African descent, so he should inform himself on the guy that he's propping up," Rubio said during an interview with ABC News' Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl.

As far as I can tell from Guevara's bio; Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida is a liar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike Senator Marco Rubio is on TV and internet news a lot. Unfortunaletly being a liar is a good quality in politic.It look like the wealthy elite and the political system is grooming Marco Rubio to become the first USA Latino president in 8 or 16 years after Jeb Bush become President.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

And of course, your main source of info is wiki even though we know it's edited all the time by propagandist.

Sen. Rubio is actually partly right. Guevara was a racist in his early life because like many 'white' Latinos he really knew nothing about blacks except from what he heard and when he first encountered blacks at age 24.

http://www.afropunk.com/profiles/blogs/che-guevara-a-racist-a-glimpse

Whether he changed his views or not, the guy was still a murderer. Since like all communist revolutionaries, he did murder innocent civilians.

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

And of course, your main source of info is wiki even though we know it's edited all the time by propagandist.

Sen. Rubio is actually partly right. Guevara was a racist in his early life because like many 'white' Latinos he really knew nothing about blacks except from what he heard and when he first encountered blacks at age 24.

http://www.afropunk.com/profiles/blogs/che-guevara-a-racist-a-glimpse

Whether he changed his views or not, the guy was still a murderer. Since like all communist revolutionaries, he did murder innocent civilians.

Faraji Toure is accurate and dependable, but Wiki is not.

Okay, maybe, but could you please tell me why I should believe that what he say's is in the diary is really there?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His alleged racism isn't all that surprising to me. Isn't Che a descendant of the Basque population in Southern America? Not that it matters of course, since many Latinos in general don't shy away from racism either. From Sureño gang members to the colorism that is rampant in Latin America, to many of their politicians.

On topic: can anyone explain to me what exactly the issue is that people have with this song

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

On topic: can anyone explain to me what exactly the issue is that people have with this song [/QB]

LL downplaying the horrors of slavery and the Confederacy for the apologist narrative of black men wearing du rags and gold chains is utter bulshiit. "I’m proud of where I’m from (If you don’t judge my gold chains) But not everything we’ve done (I’ll forget the iron chains)." This is propaganda. This song and collaboration is a slap in the face to our ancestors that were brutalized under slavery. He should know better, but obviously has been influenced by Hollywood. This song is the mentality that white people have in the US. They want to pretend they don't know what racism is. They want to pretend they aren't racist. They want to pretend that flying rebel flags doesn't make them racist. They want you to move past the millions of dead Afrikan bodies. They want to act as if their war against blacks is just a misunderstanding and NOT a calculated attack on black people. This song is another poor example to communicate false history.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

Whether he changed his views or not, the guy was still a murderer. Since like all communist revolutionaries, he did murder innocent civilians. [/QB]

Pales in comparison to the numerous "pro-democratic" capitalist murderers like Jose Medrano, Pinochet, Roberto Cordova to name a few. Reagan and Kissenger supported Pinochet's death squads that kidnapped civilians and then murdering them by kicking human beings out of airplanes several hundred miles over the ocean. These callous and heinous crimes would make Hitler envious. Reagan, Kissinger, Brzezinski, all of these bloody azz vampires should have been tried at the Hague for war crimes. Truth of the matter is these so-called pro-democracy, fascist thugs can't win democratic elections without resorting to rigging votes and undermining a truly free and fair democratic process.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Damn, Niggers are stupid!

I assumed that by now some Negro would have thought to say, "Hey, Blacks are the original populations of those places, how could Guevara not know about Blacks"?

Fact is, you fuching assholes actually believe the Albino mans history.

Well even Wiki knows better:

Afro-Argentine:

The black population resulting from the slave trade (Albino bullsh1t) during the centuries of Spanish domination of the Viceroyalty of the Río de la Plata had a major role in Argentine history. Throughout the 18th and 19th centuries, it comprised up to fifty per cent of the population in some provinces and had a deep impact on national culture. In the 19th century, it declined sharply in number as a result of factors such the wars of Independence, high infant mortality rates, low number of married blacks, the Paraguayan War, cholera epidemics in 1861 and 1864, as well as a yellow fever epidemic in 1871. By the late 19th century, the Afro-Argentine population consisted mainly of women who mixed with the European immigrants that arrived. With thousands of immigrants of Europe arriving to Argentine soil, and most black women intermarrying with them, whose populations were already low, the Población negra en Argentina became largely indistinct from the general population.

Domingo F. Sarmiento, was president during the great yellow fever epidemic and the War of Paraguay, events to which is assigned the extermination of the Afro-Argentine. He had a strong racist position and argued the need to eliminate the black population. In 1848 he wrote all this in his diary during his trip to the United States.
“ Slavery in the United States today is without question a possible solution; 4 million are black, and within 20 years will be 8. Rescue, who pays 1,000 million pesos worth? Libertos - or Freedmen, what is done with such blacks hated by the white race? Slavery is a parasite that the vegetation of English colonization has left attached to leafy tree of freedom. Did it not dare to uproot the tree when it could, while leaving the dead, and the parasite has grown and threatens the whole tree gleaned? ”

Years later the same Sarmiento wrote:
“ I come to this happy Chamber of Deputies in Buenos Aires, where there are no gauchos, or black, or poor.”

-

Clearly this Albino motherfucher carried out a genocide.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMT2:
quote:

On topic: can anyone explain to me what exactly the issue is that people have with this song

LL downplaying the horrors of slavery and the Confederacy for the apologist narrative of black men wearing du rags and gold chains is utter bulshiit. "I’m proud of where I’m from (If you don’t judge my gold chains) But not everything we’ve done (I’ll forget the iron chains)." This is propaganda. This song and collaboration is a slap in the face to our ancestors that were brutalized under slavery. He should know better, but obviously has been influenced by Hollywood. This song is the mentality that white people have in the US. They want to pretend they don't know what racism is. They want to pretend they aren't racist. They want to pretend that flying rebel flags doesn't make them racist. They want you to move past the millions of dead Afrikan bodies. They want to act as if their war against blacks is just a misunderstanding and NOT a calculated attack on black people. This song is another poor example to communicate false history. [/QB]
I didn't hear the song until a few minutes ago, before that I only read (some of) the lyrics. I can definitely see where the commotion comes from. He is juxtaposing a neutral fashion accessory (du-rag) with a flag that has racist connotations and has a long history of being used by Southern racists. This can anger a lot of people (obviously), but from a purely objective perspective, I'm not sure if all of it is justified given the non-racial connotations that the flag also has. LL and Brad seem to be talking about the latter segment of the people who use that flag (whites with good intentions but who don't understand what that flag evokes in minorities), not the former, so his contrast of the du-rag with the confederate flag may not be as bizarre as some are making it out to be. The part that I haven't seen discussed as much is the fact that he is inadvertently saying that he is willing to absolve America of her accountability for her atrocious past (and present) in return for something as trivial as being accepted for a fashion choice. Also, his comments on Robert E Lee and Lincoln are tasteless.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Accidental Racist lyrics

Songwriters: Smith, James Todd / Paisley, Brad / Miller, Lee Thomas

To the man that waited on me at the Starbucks down on Main, I hope you understand
When I put on that t-shirt, the only thing I meant to say is I'm a Skynyrd fan
The red flag on my chest somehow is like the elephant in the corner of the south
And I just walked him right in the room
Just a proud rebel son with an 'ol can of worms
Lookin' like I got a lot to learn but from my point of view

I'm just a white man comin' to you from the southland
Tryin' to understand what it's like not to be
I'm proud of where I'm from but not everything we've done
And it ain't like you and me can re-write history
Our generation didn't start this nation
We're still pickin' up the pieces, walkin' on eggshells, fightin' over yesterday
And caught between southern pride and southern blame

They called it Reconstruction, fixed the buildings, dried some tears
We're still siftin' through the rubble after a hundred-fifty years
I try to put myself in your shoes and that's a good place to begin
But it ain't like I can walk a mile in someone else's skin

'Cause I'm a white man livin' in the southland
Just like you I'm more than what you see
I'm proud of where I'm from but not everything we've done
And it ain't like you and me can re-write history
Our generation didn't start this nation
And we're still paying for the mistakes
That a bunch of folks made long before we came
And caught between southern pride and southern blame

Dear Mr. White Man, I wish you understood
What the world is really like when you're livin' in the hood
Just because my pants are saggin' doesn't mean I'm up to no good
You should try to get to know me, I really wish you would
Now my chains are gold but I'm still misunderstood
I wasn't there when Sherman's March turned the south into firewood
I want you to get paid but be a slave I never could
Feel like a new fangled Django, dodgin' invisible white hoods
So when I see that white cowboy hat, I'm thinkin' it's not all good
I guess we're both guilty of judgin' the cover not the book
I'd love to buy you a beer, conversate and clear the air
But I see that red flag and I think you wish I wasn't here

I'm just a white man
(If you don't judge my do-rag)
Comin' to you from the southland
(I won't judge your red flag)
Tryin' to understand what it's like not to be
I'm proud of where I'm from
(If you don't judge my gold chains)
But not everything we've done
(I'll forget the iron chains)
It ain't like you and me can re-write history
(Can't re-write history baby)

Oh, Dixieland
(The relationship between the Mason-Dixon needs some fixin')
I hope you understand what this is all about
(Quite frankly I'm a black Yankee but I've been thinkin' about this lately)
I'm a son of the new south
(The past is the past, you feel me)
And I just want to make things right
(Let bygones be bygones)
Where all that's left is southern pride
(RIP Robert E. Lee but I've gotta thank Abraham Lincoln for freeing me, know what I mean)
It's real, it's real
It's truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your typical simple-minded Negro.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Those who remember me saying years ago that Black Americans need to stop angsting over Slavery, racism and the like, and move on: Might wonder why I take issue with this Negro.

Simple, I didn't say forget, I said move on.
I didn't say, don't investigate what happened and why it happened, I said move on.
I didn't say, believe your past enemy is now your friend, I said move on.
Only a foolish Negro would believe that the way forward is to ignore and forget the past.

geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

LL downplaying the horrors of slavery and the Confederacy for the apologist narrative of black men wearing du rags and gold chains is utter bulshiit. "I’m proud of where I’m from (If you don’t judge my gold chains) But not everything we’ve done (I’ll forget the iron chains)." This is propaganda. This song and collaboration is a slap in the face to our ancestors that were brutalized under slavery. He should know better, but obviously has been influenced by Hollywood. This song is the mentality that white people have in the US. They want to pretend they don't know what racism is. They want to pretend they aren't racist. They want to pretend that flying rebel flags doesn't make them racist. They want you to move past the millions of dead Afrikan bodies. They want to act as if their war against blacks is just a misunderstanding and NOT a calculated attack on black people. This song is another poor example to communicate false history.

I didn't hear the song until a few minutes ago, before that I only read (some of) the lyrics. I can definitely see where the commotion comes from. He is juxtaposing a neutral fashion accessory (du-rag) with a flag that has racist connotations and has a long history of being used by Southern racists. This can anger a lot of people (obviously), but from a purely objective perspective, I'm not sure if all of it is justified given the non-racial connotations that the flag also has. LL and Brad seem to be talking about the latter segment of the people who use that flag (whites with good intentions but who don't understand what that flag evokes in minorities), not the former, so his contrast of the du-rag with the confederate flag may not be as bizarre as some are making it out to be. The part that I haven't seen discussed as much is the fact that he is inadvertently saying that he is willing to absolve America of her accountability for her atrocious past (and present) in return for something as trivial as being accepted for a fashion choice. Also, his comments on Robert E Lee and Lincoln are tasteless. [/QB]
The flag is 100% racial.

People always seem to forget that our people have been living in the south as long as these "playing innocent" so called whites.

An intelligent person asks him or herself why aren't numerous so called southern blacks wearing this flag? Why aren't these "Negroes" demanding that America accept the flag?

I have lived in South Carolina and Alabama and have had in-depth talks with the residents. "Black" friends who have had roots in those states for generations HATE the rebel flag.

WHY?

The flag is a reminder to so called black Americans of the economical, social, physical and psychological terror and oppression that southern whites imposed on so called blacks.

AKA The Good Ol' Days

This reminder is the ONLY(real) reason that southern so called whites display the flag.

Of course so called whites won't admit this.

They would deny it to their graves.

But only stupid people believe what so called whites say at this point in time anyway.

We should always expect lies from them.

BTW...I grew up in Michigan and many whites had that flag on their cars/trucks....this evidence makes it clear that the flag has absolutely nothing to do with "Southern Heritage".

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find this song to be Anti-White & trying to instill more White guilt into Whites particularly White youth. Calling all Whites racist, wicked, evil & groveling at the Black mans' feet. Paisley has definitely lost a fan in me with this because I don't support Anti-White musicians,bands, actors, etc.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I didn't hear the song until a few minutes ago, before that I only read (some of) the lyrics. I can definitely see where the commotion comes from. He is juxtaposing a neutral fashion accessory (du-rag) with a flag that has racist connotations and has a long history of being used by Southern racists. This can anger a lot of people (obviously), but from a purely objective perspective, I'm not sure if all of it is justified given the non-racial connotations that the flag also has. LL and Brad seem to be talking about the latter segment of the people who use that flag (whites with good intentions but who don't understand what that flag evokes in minorities), not the former, so his contrast of the du-rag with the confederate flag may not be as bizarre as some are making it out to be. The part that I haven't seen discussed as much is the fact that he is inadvertently saying that he is willing to absolve America of her accountability for her atrocious past (and present) in return for something as trivial as being accepted for a fashion choice. Also, his comments on Robert E Lee and Lincoln are tasteless.

The flag is 100% racial.

People always seem to forget that our people have been living in the south as long as these "playing innocent" so called whites.

An intelligent person asks him or herself why aren't numerous so called southern blacks wearing this flag? Why aren't these "Negroes" demanding that America accept the flag?

I have lived in South Carolina and Alabama and have had in-depth talks with the residents. "Black" friends who have had roots in those states for generations HATE the rebel flag.

WHY?

The flag is a reminder to so called black Americans of the economical, social, physical and psychological terror and oppression that southern whites imposed on so called blacks.

AKA The Good Ol' Days

This reminder is the ONLY(real) reason that southern so called whites display the flag.

But only stupid people believe what so called whites say at this point in time anyway.

BTW...I grew up in Michigan and many whites had that flag on their cars/trucks....this evidence makes it clear that the flag has absolutely nothing to do with "Southern Heritage". [/QB]

From what I heard and read, there actually are many Southern black folk who have identified and are still identifying with the confederate flag. I find it hard to believe that they're uncle Toms, looking for approval from white people. I'm not going to sit here and try to tell someone from the US about their history; that'd be silly. What I will say though, is that far more racist acts were committed, and are still being committed under the US flag than the confederate flag, which is comparatively young. One cannot objectify why whites are flying that flag; only the individuals themselves know why they're doing it, and whether their politically correct answers are a front. What can easily be objectified is whether the confederate flag had these racist connotations at the moment it was created.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
BTW...I grew up in Michigan and many whites had that flag on their cars/trucks....this evidence makes it clear that the flag has absolutely nothing to do with "Southern Heritage".

Yes geeskee55, LL is just the latest in a long line of simple-minded, or brain-dead Negroes.

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today their pitch is different, but their minds are just as defective. But thankfully, sometimes a nice young Albino will put things in perspective for the dumb Nigger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGfCX9sJqqc&feature=player_embedded

In this case, we don't know if the Dumb Nigger got the message or not, but we are very thankful for the Punk-assed Albino boy who set him straight. (I wonder if that Albino Punk would try that with a Black man)?

Here is the text of what happened in the video:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/15/member-of-all-white-student-union-makes-stunningly-outrageous-comment-about-slavery-during-cpac-session/

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
I find this song to be Anti-White & trying to instill more White guilt into Whites particularly White youth. Calling all Whites racist, wicked, evil & groveling at the Black mans' feet. Paisley has definitely lost a fan in me with this because I don't support Anti-White musicians,bands, actors, etc.

You don't think Americans are to be held accountable for what happened during slavery?
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The flag is 100% racial.

WHY?

AKA The Good Ol' Days

From what I heard and read, there actually are many Southern black folk who have identified and are still identifying with the confederate flag. I find it hard to believe that they're uncle Toms, looking for approval from white people. I'm not going to sit here and try to tell someone from the US about their history; that'd be silly. What I will say though, is that far more racist acts were committed, and are still being committed under the US flag than the confederate flag, which is comparatively young. One cannot objectify why whites are flying that flag; only the individuals themselves know why they're doing it, and whether their politically correct answers are a front. What can easily be objectified is whether the confederate flag had these racist connotations at the moment it was created. [/QB]
I am sure that there are southern so called blacks who have no problem with the flag.

There will always be exceptions when we are dealing with millions of people (but how could they have an independent opinion while they are in captivity in the US....that is another thread all-together).

The VAST MAJORITY of so called blacks in the south are highly insulted and offended by the confederate flag.

I attended university in Alabama & I was employed in South Carolina (probably the most "rebel flag" promoting state in the US).

Matter of fact, when a so called black middle school principal tried to ban students from wearing the rebel flag T-Shirt, a South Carolina community made a huge uproar.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article-1G1-96844253/school-ban-rebel-flag.html

Here is a quote from the story:

For Principal Raymond Burke, the Confederate flag has become inextricably tied to hate through shirts some students wore in October. The shirts depicted black cotton-pickers under the banner of the Confederate flag. "It was not a problem before that," Burke said. "When someone decided to cross that line, we had to take a stand."

Do you see the message that the students were sending with their rebel flag shirts?

Believe me...people are aware of what the flag implies.

Don't fall for that "innocent" ploy that so called whites give about "Southern Heritage".

Like I said earlier, so called blacks have been in the south as long or longer than most so called whites.

The vast majority of our people are not uplifting that flag as a piece of "Southern Heritage".

So called white people have always told our people what to think and what to accept.

That piece of **** flag gets no quarter!
=========================================

You also mentioned the US flag and racism. I disagree with that opinion because of the lack of "scale" implied by your comment.

Racism White Supremacy commits atrocities across the planet through Zionism, Usury,Deception, Espionage, International Banking and Military Strength just to mention a few issues.

You were wrong to isolate the US, when the correct description should have included: the United States, Canada, Israel, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand and so on and so on and so on.

If the US was not committing racist atrocities, then one of the countries that I mentioned would have taken the helm.

Racism White Supremacy is the enemy of all people of color on the planet.

If you could provide me with a singular sovereign flag that represents racism white supremacy, then you would have my agreement.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yes geeskee55, LL is just the latest in a long line of simple-minded, or brain-dead Negroes.

-

-

Today their pitch is different, but their minds are just as defective. But thankfully, sometimes a nice young Albino will put things in perspective for the dumb Nigger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGfCX9sJqqc&feature=player_embedded

In this case, we don't know if the Dumb Nigger got the message or not, but we are very thankful for the Punk-assed Albino boy who set him straight. (I wonder if that Albino Punk would try that with a Black man)?

Here is the text of what happened in the video:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/15/member-of-all-white-student-union-makes-stunningly-outrageous-comment-about-slavery-during-cpac-session/

I heard about that CPAC comment.

I could only shake my head.

These people never surprise me...NEVER.

Their constant insolence is one of the many reasons why Dr. Kamau Kambon made his comment.

geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Also...since you guys are talking about the South's Confederacy, I wanted to link a coming documentary that discusses the south during reconstruction.

This youtuber is releasing a documentary called "Wilmington on Fire".

https://www.youtube.com/user/wilmingtononfire/

In 1898, the only coup d'etat in US history occurred in Wilmington, North Carolina.

This event was instrumental in the Jim Crow era.

Look up information on the event...it was horrible [Frown] .

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
will put things in perspective for the dumb Nigger.

you love calling people that, stop doing it, nobody is down with that
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
geeskee55 - As race wars go, that was pretty tame. In Europe, sometimes whole towns and small cities were wiped out.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

That is an accurate and appropriate description of Certain Negroes. But it is not my most contemptuous description, for those so stupid and pathetic that the urge is to just slap them in the head until your hand hurts too much to continue - I just met one today - well that's what I call a Gigga-boo. Both are an embarrassment and burden to Black people.

Now Fuch-off Albino.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

That is an accurate and appropriate description of Certain Negroes.
"nigger" is a vague word, there is nothing accurate about it,
Stupid people us this word

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Why the civil war was really fought.

How about it Doxie, is she White?

He,he,he:

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
I had not looked into Jefferson's family before this
Interesting that she referred to herself as a half breed and that Among them were that "slaves were human beings with their frailties" and that "everyone was a 'half breed' of one kind or another.
 -
Also interesting they adopted this kid there is something really weird about down-south people the raw racism is there but the south have the highest "interracial" porn viewer ship
quote:
Interracial pornographic films have a majority audience of white male viewers, which has led some people within the pornographic industry to speculate that the largest orders for interracial pornography comes from the Southern U.S
http://www.thefullwiki.org/Interracial_pornography
A great amount of therapy is needed something is evidently off..kinda like anti gay brim stone and fire bible thumping types getting busted for men to men sex.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why the civil war was really fought.

How about it Doxie, is she White?

He,he,he:

-

No Mike she is not White. Doesn't even look White.

Swenet, only if Blacks want to be held accountable for the Moorish invasion of Spain, Portugal, & Southern France & enslaving the White population for almost 1000 yrs, whoring out White women, etc. Only if the Asians want to be held accountable for their invasion of Europe & the atrocities they committed on the White European population. Lets also hold the Italians responsible for what the Romans did to so called "barbarian" tribes. Lets hold the Turks & Arabs accountable for the enslavement of Whites, & the whoring out of White women they still perpetrate today. Where exactly will it end Swenet? Besides it wouldn't matter if reparations were given & an apology given ones like Mike, Clyde, Mali, Mena7, Xyyman, Marc, Narmer, Bonampak, JMT, Zarahan,geeskee, Typzeiss, etc, and many other Blacks would still HATE Whites & some of them to the point of wanting nothing more than to see Whites exterminated from the planet, you and I both know that. Whites would still be blamed for every failure of every non-White til the end of time, due to our ummm natural "racism" per Djehuti. This is exactly why there can not be a dialog between any other race & Whites because if a White so much as opens their mouth, they are automatically shut down by cries of racist racist.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
A symbol of domination to take the enemy's women?

After her husband died, Varina completed his autobiography, publishing it as Jefferson Davis, A Memoir (1890). At first the book sold few copies, dashing her hopes of earning some income.

In 1891 Varina Davis accepted the Pulitzers' offer to become a full-time columnist and moved to New York City with her daughter Winnie, where they enjoyed its busy life. White Southerners attacked her for this move to the North, as she continued to be a public figure of the Confederacy whom they claimed for their own.
Varina Howell Davis was one of numerous influential southerners who moved to the North for work after the war, who were nicknamed "Confederate carpetbaggers."
In the postwar years of reconciliation, Davis became friends with Julia Dent Grant, the widow of former general and president Ulysses S. Grant, who had been among the most hated men in the South. She attended a reception where she met Booker T. Washington, head of the Tuskegee Institute, a historically black college. In her old age, she published some of her observations and "declared in print that the right side had won the Civil War."

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Swenet, only if Blacks want to be held accountable for the Moorish invasion of Spain, Portugal, & Southern France & enslaving the White population for almost 1000 yrs, whoring out White women, etc.

Ah come-on Doxie, they liked it, you know they did, and it was totally consensual.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
A symbol of domination to take the enemy's women?

The civil war was fought to keep Albinos from having to work the fields in the South where UV levels are dangerous to Albinos: In Summer the UV level reaches the max. of 11 in some places, this is deadly to Albinos.

After the war, as today, pigmented foreign migrants from the Caribbean and South America were brought in to do the work.

The other reason for the war, was to maintain access to Black women, even Albinos get tired of all that White after a while.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^How many Negroes believed the above?

Probably not many, even those who consider themselves "Aware" are still mental prisoners of the Albino mans programing.

Keep in mind that the U.S. South was, and still is, overflowing with Albino men with no work.

BOOK - The Fruits of Their Labor: Atlantic Coast Farmworkers and the Making of Migrant Poverty, 1870-1945.

This is the story of the farmworkers—Italian immigrants from northeastern tenements (he,he,he: never heard of them before - an outright lie, or only the really dark ones), African American laborers from the South, and imported workers from the Caribbean—who came to work in the fields of New Jersey, Georgia, and Florida in the decades after 1870.

1860s-1930s: Farming became a large-scale industry. The U.S. began importing Asian labor as African Americans moved into other industries and as the need for labor increased. By 1886, 7 out of every 8 farm workers were Chinese. Japanese and Filipino workers were also brought into the country.

Japanese farm workers packing broccoli near Guadalupe, CA. (Photo by Dorothea Lange, courtesy of Library of Congress)

-

Everybody works the fields except poor Albinos, now you know why.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^the clothing destroys your theory
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Albino Americans are too proud to wear practical clothing like that.

He,he,he:

Don't forget that those ass-holes want to think of themselves as SUPERIOR!!!!

Ha,ha,ha.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
White southerner are racist against black man because they are jealous of the black man sexual organ and sexual endurance.Brada Anansi posted above Southern white are the greatest buyer of interracial sex dvd.White southie like to fantaisize to be a black sexual king.They are affraid black man will steal their wife, girlfreind or daughter.

--------------------
mena

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meena,
I believe you are from East Africa. The points you raise are trivial and offer some blacks some kind of weird feeling of satisfaction. But in the grand scheme of things such matters are trivial. Blacks live in the South of the U.S. too so since porn-viewing and purchasing is mainly via the internet we don't know who is watching such.

The Chinese and the Indians have the world's biggest populations and some may make silly fun of their male organs. The purpose of the adult male organ is to insert sperm to attach to the female ova. Both Chinese and Indians have been doing that better than any other group.

Given its landmass the African population is the smallest per square mile/km in the world. A country like the Congo is bigger than all of Western Europe[Europe except Russia] which has some 600 million people. Congo has 75 million people.

Blacks are at most 16% of the U.S. population. Proportionately large numbers of blacks are in jail and many end up shooting each other to death so the probability that a black male "will steal their wife, girlfriend or daughter" is quite small.

If the whites were afraid of black numbers why do they allow blacks from outside of the U.S. to enter legally and allow them employment. The Visa lottery is also extended to Africa.

Re the U.S. Civil War: Slavery was everywhere on the run. It was abolished in 1806 then in 1834 in the British colonies. The Haitians had already revolted against the infamous institution in 1804 and killed thousands of settler French. Brazil was last to abolish slavery in 1885--not much later than 1865.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,
If you had a choice of "working in the fields" or getting someone to do it for you which would you choose?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Swenet, only if Blacks want to be held accountable for the Moorish invasion of Spain, Portugal, & Southern France & enslaving the White population for almost 1000 yrs, whoring out White women, etc. Only if the Asians want to be held accountable for their invasion of Europe & the atrocities they committed on the White European population. Lets also hold the Italians responsible for what the Romans did to so called "barbarian" tribes. Lets hold the Turks & Arabs accountable for the enslavement of Whites, & the whoring out of White women they still perpetrate today. Where exactly will it end Swenet? Besides it wouldn't matter if reparations were given & an apology given ones like Mike, Clyde, Mali, Mena7, Xyyman, Marc, Narmer, Bonampak, JMT, Zarahan,geeskee, Typzeiss, etc, and many other Blacks would still HATE Whites & some of them to the point of wanting nothing more than to see Whites exterminated from the planet, you and I both know that. Whites would still be blamed for every failure of every non-White til the end of time, due to our ummm natural "racism" per Djehuti. This is exactly why there can not be a dialog between any other race & Whites because if a White so much as opens their mouth, they are automatically shut down by cries of racist racist. [/qb]

Do you homework DHDoxies. Blacks in general aren't responsible for the invasion of Iberia; only a minority of North African blacks, and a majority of NA (Northern African) mulattoes, NA whites and Arabs. Your other examples don't make sense either because those events are dated; the people who were at the receiving end of those atrocities aren't still feeling the aftermath and some don't even exist any more as definable groups. The atrocities you mention are largely caused by governments, whereas the most of American population was in some way shape or form involved in, or directly benefiting from slavery.

Use more sensible and current examples: America throwing two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians, the decimation of the indigenous populations of the Americas and the confiscation of their land, Americas structural racism against blacks in the justice system and elsewhere, etc. I don't mind if you mention African atrocities, but please correctly specify the parties involved (e.g., blacks in general did not invade Iberia). And of course, if your examples make sense, and there is continuity from back then to today, in terms of the existence of the perpetrating parties (e.g., there is no government continuity from the Romans in the past and Romans of today), I have no problem admitting accountability on the part of the culprits.

[Wink]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
quote:
Interracial pornographic films have a majority audience of white male viewers, which has led some people within the pornographic industry to speculate that the largest orders for interracial pornography comes from the Southern U.S
http://www.thefullwiki.org/Interracial_pornography
A great amount of therapy is needed something is evidently off..kinda like anti gay brim stone and fire bible thumping types getting busted for men to men sex. [/QB]

BUSTED.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
I am sure that there are southern so called blacks who have no problem with the flag.

There will always be exceptions when we are dealing with millions of people (but how could they have an independent opinion while they are in captivity in the US....that is another thread all-together).

The VAST MAJORITY of so called blacks in the south are highly insulted and offended by the confederate flag.

I attended university in Alabama & I was employed in South Carolina (probably the most "rebel flag" promoting state in the US).

Matter of fact, when a so called black middle school principal tried to ban students from wearing the rebel flag T-Shirt, a South Carolina community made a huge uproar.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article-1G1-96844253/school-ban-rebel-flag.html

Here is a quote from the story:

For Principal Raymond Burke, the Confederate flag has become inextricably tied to hate through shirts some students wore in October. The shirts depicted black cotton-pickers under the banner of the Confederate flag. "It was not a problem before that," Burke said. "When someone decided to cross that line, we had to take a stand."

Do you see the message that the students were sending with their rebel flag shirts?

Believe me...people are aware of what the flag implies.

Don't fall for that "innocent" ploy that so called whites give about "Southern Heritage".

Like I said earlier, so called blacks have been in the south as long or longer than most so called whites.

The vast majority of our people are not uplifting that flag as a piece of "Southern Heritage".

So called white people have always told our people what to think and what to accept.

That piece of **** flag gets no quarter!
=========================================

You also mentioned the US flag and racism. I disagree with that opinion because of the lack of "scale" implied by your comment.

Racism White Supremacy commits atrocities across the planet through Zionism, Usury,Deception, Espionage, International Banking and Military Strength just to mention a few issues.

You were wrong to isolate the US, when the correct description should have included: the United States, Canada, Israel, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand and so on and so on and so on.

If the US was not committing racist atrocities, then one of the countries that I mentioned would have taken the helm.

Racism White Supremacy is the enemy of all people of color on the planet.

If you could provide me with a singular sovereign flag that represents racism white supremacy, then you would have my agreement. [/QB]

Thanks for sharing info on your background and that link. I think you're missing the point of me bringing up the American flag. The point is that more atrocities were committed under that flag (the whole 'manifesting reality' project, war crimes, slavery, institutionalized racism, racist laws), which is not in the least reflected in the views people have regarding the US flag, while the reverse is the case for the confederate flag.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Mike,
If you had a choice of "working in the fields" or getting someone to do it for you which would you choose?

Damn lamin, when are you going to grow a Brain?

News Flash to lamin and other ignoramuses:

Most Albinos were "POOR AND COULD NOT AFFORD SLAVES"!

To as the idiot said "do it for you".

Those with enough Melanin to venture into the fields acquired "Red Necks" from the Sun on their exposed necks.

For obvious reasons, the albino mans sources do not explain how those too Pale to work the fields fed themselves.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com