EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Did LYIN _SS say he/she/it was a Bantu back in 2009

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did LYIN _SS say he/she/it was a Bantu back in 2009
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002383

Posting under the name " Avee" bac in 2009
Member # 16937

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 12-20-2009 01:32 AM Profile for Avee Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

quote:Originally posted by KING:
Avee

What you fail to understand is that Tutsis are every bit West African as the Hutu Bantus. In fact Tutsis ARE BAntu.

Whatever case you can make for there features or hair, They are more related to other West Africans then East.

To me, the Tutsis are no different then the Fulani. Who are Another West African group with fine features yet have E3a at 100%.

What bothers me is how Africans can look at other Africans and find excuses to hate and seperate.

Unity is the Key.

Peace

King, you are talking to a bantu. So I know what am talking about. Yes some genetic studies say Tutsi are not different from bantu(doubt that). Question is are those studies real? Reality tells us something else. The Tutsi are not only physically different from bantus but their culture is different too. I have been arround Africa and can say I fit in any west African culture from senegal to south Africa. When I meet, say, Ghanian or senegalis we get on like he is from my country. The cultures are very similar. Come the Tutsi who are fellow country men, their culture is alien. We look at them as the other. Since the Tutsi mythology says they came from then north east that leaves the possiblity that they have horner roots.

Read somewhere that the Fulanis have R1 something at about 35%. Sudan Fulanis are 45% R1 something. These Fulanis are mixed race. From the hooked nose to the large ears. :

- - Posts: 87 | From: Sweden | Registered: Sep 2009 | IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Note where IT or LYIN _ss has in its profile "Sweden" back in 2009

Notice in answer to King how Lyin _ss speaks of "hooked nose" Fulani's.

Is LYIN _ SS an undercover Swede or a "Bantu" from Ruanda who hates Tutsi's and views them and Fulani African's as alien? Hmmm [Big Grin]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its tempting to make the connection, especially since their avatar pics match up and lioness has claimed to have ethnic roots in Western Africa in the past, and she has also claimed to live in Sweden via her signature (I distinctly remember this). The only inconsistency seems to be that Lioness has a different writing style. Ausar should be able to clear this up.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness first name was Avee.In a Congo Hebrew blog the blogger states that the Tutsi, Oromo, Luo, Massai are Canaanite. The Somalian come from Sidon and Tyre aka Phoenicia, The West African of Nigeria, Benin, Senegal,Mali and Togo are Ancient Egyptian. The Ghanaen and Ivoirian are Philistin.The Kongolese and Bantu are Hebrew. The Moor and Berber are Moabite and Ammonite.The light skin North African are the metis of Kamite and their white female Turkish slave.

The blogger doesnt like the Tutsi that he accused of genocide in the DRCongo.He doesnt want Bantu women to marry West African and white people.He accused the Egyptian of starting the slave trade (probably of white people)1000 years before white and Arabs.

He called white people Mindele and Edomite.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Either way lyinass is a LYING-ASS. End of story. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Swedish location for Lioness would explain their ability to converse with me late morning GMT.

If they were on the American east coast, it would be strangely very early(5-6am). Even earlier of course if they were in any of the other US time zones.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with Sugar. The writing style is definitely different.

And he is not West African. He is most likely Turkish, Lebanese, Khazar etc.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name Avee has the following meaning:

"God is my heavenly father" in Hebrew. A religious name.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Lioness first name was Avee.In a Congo Hebrew blog the blogger states that the Tutsi, Oromo, Luo, Massai are Canaanite. The Somalian come from Sidon and Tyre aka Phoenicia, The West African of Nigeria, Benin, Senegal,Mali and Togo are Ancient Egyptian. The Ghanaen and Ivoirian are Philistin.The Kongolese and Bantu are Hebrew. The Moor and Berber are Moabite and Ammonite.The light skin North African are the metis of Kamite and their white female Turkish slave.

The blogger doesnt like the Tutsi that he accused of genocide in the DRCongo.He doesnt want Bantu women to marry West African and white people.He accused the Egyptian of starting the slave trade (probably of white people)1000 years before white and Arabs.

He called white people Mindele and Edomite.

Sorry - I didn't put my email notification on and forgot about this post.

Wow - maybe LYIN_SS is a Bantu after all cause I know the part about not liking the Tutsi appears to be true. I wonder what kind of name is Avee.

This doesn't exclude the possiblity that he/she is now liviing in Sweden I guess.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Oh this in between state excuse the pun is definitely a possibility given the penchant to try concentrate on and photo spam with mulatto type peoples from the Near East and make them into ancient Egyptians [Frown] - I will check out Avee's writing style but as i remember it was Avee's answers that made me think she/he/it was indeed undercover as Lyin -SS.

Then again she/he/it could have honed her/his/it's writing style over time as he/it learned it can not keep lying and getting away with it - certainly seems less direct and more or less silly in her/it's inferences usually interspliced with plagiarized paragraphs from the internet.

I'm so confused.lol!

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Which one do you mean Avee, LYIN -SS or both?

Actually I think I think we can probably find where Avee disappears from Egyptsearch and Lyin -SS profile appears immediately afterward.

I just went to look up the name "Avee" and found a predominant group of people to whom it is normally attached to - interestingly. Who would have guessed it would be a first name of people with surnames like Singh, Chauduri, Balaag, Goyal, Kumar, Kothari.

Of course it was just a user name, perhaps Lyin -SS'S, but who knows.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com