EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Books for the Ages (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Books for the Ages
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
XyYThater, what has made you hate White people so much that you want to harm White children? Why do you want to rob White children of a future & a past? What has made you hate Whites so much that you would deny White children of everything? That you would want to try to make White children think that they are inferior, have accomplished nothing, have nothing to be proud of as White children? That you would have them believe they don't exist & have no right to exist? That you would have them believe that they have no place on earth that they belong?
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^How lucky you are Doxie, All you have to do is copy and paste, and your post is done. Only needing to add or subtract words for special occasions. I am just Sooo jealous.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Are you a white male? "Lioness" the modern European MALE line were NOT, NOT, NOT farmers! Can you stop it. They are Medieval Age immigrants. Not even Richard 111 (15century CE), a Royal, was R1b-M269. But yes, they are in position of power now in the electronic age.

Please stop the BS.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[Q] [QUOTE]---6,500 years ago, to the present (aka 4,500 B.C. - present)
the Middle East farmers were replaced by people whowere also of Haplogroup H DNA but different sub-clades of of it.
These people adopted farming from the farmers but also went on to develop cities, cathedrals, the Renaissance, the Industrial Revolution and the present electronic age of today

[/QB]
Again for the thick, according to the article on Mike's webiste

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Whites/NG_admits.htm

the chronology of the article

A) 45,000 years ago - 7,500 years ago
FIRST EUROPEAN HUNTER GATHERERS

--replaced by >>>

B) 7,500 years ago - 6,500 years ago,
FARMERS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST
DNA Haplogroup H

---replaced by >>>

C) 6,500 years ago, to the present
(aka 4,500 B.C. - present)
MODERN EUROPEANS
also Haplogroup H but different sub-clades from the farmers

got it ???

I said the same thing before

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike yep I keep reposting the same questions & I will continue to post them until I get an answer. I want to know why.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike yep I keep reposting the same questions & I will continue to post them until I get an answer. I want to know why.

suppose Mike said "the answer is I hate white people because I think they are ugly and evil"

then what ?

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Lioness, then I shall stop posting those particular questions and think up more LOL.
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:
In addition to what you suggested I would also recommend The West And The Rest of Us- Chienweizu. To understand the economics of the world we live in.

"West and the Rest of Us: White Predators, Black Slavers and the African Elite"

All these books are interesting but the issue is how to put their ideas into practice.

Chinweizu is from Nigeria, but if you ask any random sample of, say, 1,000 Nigerian university students no more than 1%-if that much--would have ever heard of him or read him. That's where the problem is. The ideas of the named "Great Books" authors are very, very minimally disseminated. And Nigeria's population is now 180 million.

The majority of that big population are more enthralled by the Bible and the Qur'an instead of ideas that speak much better to their condition. The Bible is about the traditional folklore of the Hebrew/Jewsish people in the Old Testament and the life of a Jewish carpenter/rabbi in the New Testament. The Qur'an is essentially a compiled plagiarism of the Jewish/Christian Bible with an overlay of Arab cultural fascisms. One must be genuinely puzzled as to why Africans/blacks find the content of these 2 books so appealing.

It could be that for most people the selling of ideas has to come with a set of rituals and a place where such rituals are to be performed. For Christians regular prayer in a Church, the Christian ritual house, plus ritual events such as baptisms, marriages, and burials keep the minds of the devotees concentrated. For Muslims minds are kept regularly on target with constant prayer and washing(5 times daily), with regular attendance at the masjid(mosque)plus the other requirements shared with the Christians. And all kinds of rules must be followed--from eating to the toilet.

Maybe authors like Fanon and Diop need ritual houses--but said with "tongue in cheek".

These 1000 Universities are Churches & Mosques in disguise.

Billy Graham and Ahmed Deedat may be better known than Chinweizu or Naiwu Osahon

These so-called holy books are able to appeal to Africans/Blacks because their theological foundations politically evolved from African Spiritualities.

Judaism, Judeo-Christainity and Judeo-Christo-Islam are plagiarised evolutions of African Spiritulities.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Are you a white male? "Lioness" the modern European MALE line were NOT, NOT, NOT farmers! Can you stop it. They are Medieval Age immigrants. Not even Richard 111 (15century CE), a Royal, was R1b-M269. But yes, they are in position of power now in the electronic age.

Please stop the BS.

quote:
[Q] [QUOTE]---6,500 years ago, to the present (aka 4,500 B.C. - present)
the Middle East farmers were replaced by people whowere also of Haplogroup H DNA but different sub-clades of of it.
These people adopted farming from the farmers but also went on to develop cities, cathedrals, the Renaissance, the Industrial Revolution and the present electronic age of today

Again for the thick, according to the article on Mike's webiste

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Whites/NG_admits.htm

the chronology of the article

A) 45,000 years ago - 7,500 years ago
FIRST EUROPEAN HUNTER GATHERERS

--replaced by >>>

B) 7,500 years ago - 6,500 years ago,
FARMERS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST
DNA Haplogroup H

---replaced by >>>

C) 6,500 years ago, to the present
(aka 4,500 B.C. - present)
MODERN EUROPEANS
also Haplogroup H but different sub-clades from the farmers

got it ???

I said the same thing before [/QB]

Isn't this what we constantly see in supposed "science", when white surprimacist try to alter history? You know, shifting the agenda aka back to the drawing table.

We have gone over this many times. Europe had population replacement. Even Thule/ cassiterides agreed on this.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com