EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Al Takrir Unban Mike111 And Leave Him To Do His Thing (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Al Takrir Unban Mike111 And Leave Him To Do His Thing
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Al Takrir

You used to have a lot of my respect, right now, I don't think I can say the same again.

You too my Brada Anasi.

This situation is definitely shameful and it will be remiss for me not to speak out.

What the two of you are doing is unacceptable!

Leave Mike111 and his rudeness alone.

EgyptSearch Forum was created as a non-moderated and free forum to argue logically or vent or whatever. It was post-modern in concept. Brilliant test ground for any theory or study.

You guys then went more "intellectual" and occupied Egyptology Forum with your "studies and your authorities" You even created Egypt Search Reloaded to be a moderated alternative to ES. Both those "intellectual" forums are virtually dead.

Yet ES was kept alive by Mike111 and even increased its traffic. Now, you want to turn ES into another of your moribound "intellectual" forums. How many Forum will you guys kill?

Leave Mike111 alone, go back to your ESR. I smell jealousy. This is simply unbeliveable.

It reminds me of what Ausar the fake Egyptian and Rasol did to me 10 years ago when they ganged up to ban me. I moved over to Rasta Livewire helped them grow before I came back here again due to the posting of Mike111.

NB: Mike111 is invited to come over to Rasta Livewire. The editors there will gladly host your posting.
IronLion

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes no sense at all, that they will edit Mikes posts,

Mike posts stuff that makes you think, whether you agree or not.

seems the mods have nothing to say. I hope they Let Mike111 do what he does best.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jealousy is the root of all evils!

Leave Mike111 alone!

Al Takrir and Brada Anansi, go back to your "high minded intellectually charged" forum Egypt Search Reloaded.

Leave us here alone in our ES gutter. We were doing fine when you both left. Since you decided to return, and Al Takrir begged to be the moderator of ES things have gone to the dogs here. Power has gone into his head. Time you step down.

Go back to your high and mighty ESR. Leave us with Mike111 and his rudeness.

Stop your badness.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I hope it is not jealousy. I simply see no other reason why a black man as Al Takurir presents himself will have a problem per se with the information that Mike111 is posting.

I believe it is a clash of two big egos. Mike and Al Takurir. But Takurir has taken this ego thing to ridiculous length.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Tukuler is NOT black.

he is white and he admitted it.

Show me where he admitted it...
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot vouch for Sage whether he is black or white but I always knew Ausar(the original) was white.

That said. Both Mike and Sage has influenced my thinking and enjoy their postings.. Plus a few others in my early years have attracted me to this site. "lord of the Nile" , Rasol etc .

Mike has his followers, So I agree, let him do his thing. He is one of the best researchers here if not THE best. TP, Mena and ..even Lioness is not far behind. Each have their strengths.

But I have to agree, Sage has gone lost his mind with the power thing. I understand he wants to attract the so called "intellectuals" academics. But these people are not interested in 'debates' or discussion. Most of them want to perpetuate the status quo and not interested in spreading the truth. Sage you need to understand that and move on. Do your thing and let Mike do his.

BTW - ESR is doing fine. there may not much discussion but the membership is growing and the hit counts keep going up. It is serving it's purpose. Brada keeps it tight.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
...BTW - ESR is doing fine. there may not much discussion but the membership is growing and the hit counts keep going up. It is serving it's purpose. Brada keeps it tight.

Xyyt-hater (lol!) [Razz]

Glad to hear from you. I thought you got disgusted with this new power show and then left.

Anyways, good lucks with the ESR tingy. I hope it grows so much that the academics over there will have little to no time for us ghetto boys in our ES/AE neighbourhood.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES will always be my home. I am not dissing it. I am here till they kick me out...or I get banned. HA! Ha!

ES is dead for now, Euronuts are on the retreat, that is why I am not posting. But I still pop in.

To kill time I post at other Forum such as FTDNA and Anthrogenica . Taking prisoners....these Euros got nothing.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Jealousy is the root of all evils!

Leave Mike111 alone!

Al Takrir and Brada Anansi, go back to your "high minded intellectually charged" forum Egypt Search Reloaded.

Leave us here alone in our ES gutter. We were doing fine when you both left. Since you decided to return, and Al Takrir begged to be the moderator of ES things have gone to the dogs here. Power has gone into his head. Time you step down.

Go back to your high and mighty ESR. Leave us with Mike111 and his rudeness.

Stop your badness.

I didn't Ban Mike, however I support the mod's attempt at cleaning up ES, if he decide to un ban him kool with me, but it can't be the same old same ol.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Brada

I know you did not ban Mike, but you supported the ban.

Why do you feel the need to clean up AE?

Egyptology Forum is kept clean for you.

Your ESR is kept clean by you.

Why then do you guys feel the need to "clean" up AE which has thrived and grown bigger exactly because it is dirty, unregulated, free, and unmoderated.

Brada you are a black man and should know what Marcus Garvey suffered at the hands of those so called "high-brow" intellectuals defending the status quo. That's why Mighty Diamonds made a music "Dem never love poor Marcus".

You guys should lay off Mike111. Talk to your buddy Al Takurir and reign him in.

This is too much!

--------------------
Lionz

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh one more thing Brother Iron Lion ES have been lacking a Mod for yrs. we had to deal with professional spammers of hate and disruption, when I first signed up the site was filled with intellectual controversy and content, but only for those who remembered.
As soon as the Mods disappeared it became a free for all, people start leaving, the anti-African/Black spammers had done their job and had won the day, people started bellyaching for a Mod who would quit after an hrs start, more than a few attempt had been made to set-up shop elsewhere,which is easier said than done.
As for ESR it took work and stickwithitness to come as far as we could,yet we gotta lot ways to go..folks are asking the mod to change his stance but have anyone of you guys put pressure on Mike to change??..just saying!!

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked things over with Sly and he told me

Stand
In the end you'll still be you
One that's done all the things you set out to do

Stand
There's a cross for you to bear
Things to go through if you're going anywhere

Stand
For the things you know are right
It's the truth that the truth makes them so uptight

Stand
All the things you want are real
You have you to complete and there is no deal

Stand. stand, stand
Stand. stand, stand

Stand
You've been sitting much too long
There's a permanent crease in your right and wrong

Stand
There's a midget standing tall
And the giant beside him about to fall

Stand. stand, stand
Stand. stand, stand

Stand
They will try to make you crawl
And they know what you're saying makes sense and all

Stand
Don't you know that you are free
Well at least in your mind if you want to be

Everybody
Stand, stand, stand

===

Sly Stone to Tukuler al~Takruri, the ardo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Yakl_xIkc

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I've said before already
posts referring to white Euro
people as Albino as their
ethnic identity will be
put out with the trash.

Whites do have genetic coding
arising from variation of the
same loci indicating albinism
as I made plain in this thread
I broached
WHITES: ENDEMIC TYR+ ALBINOIDS big deal
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006610

The idea of whites originating
from albinism is nothing new as
I posted from JA Rogers' notice
of whites arising from endemic
albinism
in the Rokitno swamps
as per Posche himself a white Euro.

Albinos are not limited to Europe
but proof it's used here (with a
capital A) as an ethnic slur is
inner Africans, for one, are not
included in your term Albino.

I will continue to explain my
Albino deletion policy by
editing into anybody's post
why I deleted its contents
instead of just deleting it
and have them wonder why I did.

[ 07. May 2015, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I let you slide once with using
Albino as the ethnic identifier
of white Euros even though I was
clear I will allow no such thing to
continue here no matter how slick
you try to interject it.

Like everybody else whom I've
been long suffering toward you
think all the breaks I gave you
means you can get away with
anything. Well, all y'all, think
again!

Anyone with at least a half
operating brain can see the
difference between me totally
deleting your post and myself
taking up the space with my
own words.

Writing in column format and
personal style are obvious
indicators of what I write.

Did you take the time to peruse
my thread on white Euros arising
from albinism
? Did you? No, you
don't care what I think about
the subject you objective is
not scientific truths of albinism
which can effect all races but to
smear Euro whites the people for
whom you have an Oedipus Complex.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
you try to interject it.

Like everybody else whom I've
been long suffering toward you
think all the breaks I gave you
means you can get away with
anything. Well, all y'all, think
again!

Anyone with at least a half
operating brain can see the
difference between me totally
deleting your post and myself
taking up the space with my
own words.

Writing in column format and
personal style are obvious
indicators of what I write.

Did you take the time to peruse
my thread on white Euros arising
from albinism
? Did you? No, you
don't care what I think about
the subject you objective is
not scientific truths of albinism
which can effect all races but to
smear Euro whites the people for
whom you have an Oedipus Complex.

More of your nonsense as usual.

First of all not every visitor to ES knows you or knows the style of your columns and nowhere do you make it clear when you edit that the words there are not the words of the original poster, whose name is in bold at the side of the post. Most viewers do not even notice the small print at the bottom stating that it has been edited. Dude you engage in impersonation and forgery and are you even intelligent enough to understand why?

It is because as is generally understood, an edit is meant to retain, if not a substantial amount of the original content, the full intent and meaning of the words of the original poster , and not to replace it with entirely different content which has zero relationship to the author's post. You consider yourself knowledgeable and intelligent enough to be appointed as moderator and you don't even seem to comprehend this.

I am sorry to say so but this is,as African Americans put it, is just ghetto.

It is totally fucked up.

Let's see you leave this here for others to comment and debate it as well.

WTF??!!

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number One: you don't tell me what to do.

Nothing is deleted unless it's
against the ES Constitution.

Should anyone repost what I've
deleted expect that repost to be
deleted as was done to you.

I ain't playin'.

Keep it inline and don't try
circumventing moderation
and it won't get deleted.

I have noticed only disruptors
who never post anything teaching
debating or discussing Egyptology
African studies and their supporting
pluridisciplines have beef about a
moderator moderating this board.

Go ahead, vent to your heart's content.

Mike is welcome to do his thang
at his own internet enterprises
* RealHistoryWW
* AncientHistorian1 (youtube) https://www.youtube.com/user/AncientHistorian1/discussion

Maybe you can sign him up on
* Rasta Livewire
* africanamerica.org
* Black People Open Forum
* Cocoa Lounge Debate Forum
* GlobalAfrikanPresence (Runoko Rashidi)
* AfricanClassicalHistory (Robin Walker)
* Ancient African Writing Systems and Knowledge (Clyde Winters)

if he remains too cowardly to add a blog to his own website.

I have no problem with his content
but he won't talk nasty to people
here. He wouldn't talk nasty face
to face up front and in person where
he'd get his teeth knocked out of his
mouth after asked to back off.

And as I've said since the beginning
of this year Mike111 was welcome to
post here just like anyone else who
would honor the ES Constitution but
without an apology to me for his
threats against me and a 6 month
cool off period Mike111 will not
post here as long as I moderate
EGYPTOLOGY and ANCIENT EGYPT
forums.

I pay no attention to those who
think the former ANCIENT EGYPT
forum didn't infect the entire
EGYPTSEARCH FORUMS. Drilling a
hole in one little compartment of
a boat assures all compartments
wind up at the bottom of the sea.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do think Mike should stay, perhaps the problem is that he uses certain terminology for expression. In one way I can understand why he doesn't use ego stroking terms.

The challenge is to battle him if one is in disagreement.

But I have learned a lot from Mike. Even tough I didn't agree with every single thing. (Which could be, that I still haven't studied hard enough).

Fact is, history had been kept hidden for along time. Since the first "intellectuals" and "aristocrats" where usually eugenics. Mike helped to reveal and unravel a lot of this.

Recently one of my posts, on eugenics in the scribes thread was edited also. Can I not post on eugenics in the early stage of Egyptology?

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can post on whatever as long as it's
within societal norms. You were deleted
for replying to a banned member, as I've
made it plain the ban is useless if replies
are allowed, so stop trying to twist it.

I have the opportunity to reshape this
net powerful ES set of forums into a
world class forum for Egyptology and
African Studies etc for responsible
adults of every shade of opinion.

All I ask for is proper decorum.
BUT
I will not tolerate racial animosity
from Mike or anybody else including
Y O U.

That's how it will be as long as I'm mod
so please go ahead and do everything in
your power to remove me. I welcome it!

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
You can post on whatever as long as it's
within societal norms. ...
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009943;p=1#000026

Let us talk about this response from Tukuler to Troll Patrol on the subject of societal norms.

According to societal norms, an edit, by some authorized person, does not entail changing the intent or meaning of the original author. For your benefit I will repeat what I stated before:

An edit is meant to retain, if not a substantial amount of the original content, the full intent and meaning of the words of the original poster, and not to replace it with entirely different content which has no relationship to the original author's post.

When it comes to forums or comment sections, if a comment or reply cannot be deleted (which is usually avoided because it messes up and confuses the flow of the thread), it is replaced with a notice stating the original content was deleted, and the reason why. If the edited text is still attributed to the original author it is usually done to fit standards on length, spelling and grammatical errors etc. It does not entail replacing it with entirely different content and still attributing it to the original author.

This is what is understood as a societal norm.

Look around the web and you can see instances of when Egmond Codfried has been banned. His comments are not edited or defaced. The moderator makes it clear in advance that Egmond may be banned if he doesn't change his style, that the thread may be closed. At the end of the thread you see a post stating that the thread has been closed and why. Under Egmond's avatar on the side you see clearly that he has been banned, but his posts are left as they are.

Now that is what is called a societal norm

Here you are as a moderator calling posters assholes because you disagree with them and threatening to cut of people's legs and wilfully impersonating other posters with edits and you think that is going to make Egyptsearch a respected forum, all in your commitment to your so called societal norms. That may be your society.

It is no wonder why Mike persistently taunted and insulted you.

I couldn't care less about the appropriateness of the word albino as a term for white people, and I know very well that Mike uses that term as a perjorative on account of their mendacity and fabrications in relationship to history, and also on account of his belief that there is no foundation for their classification as a distinct racial grouping.

I just put those posts out there knowing that it would lead you to reveal your true nature and agenda.

Where your qualities as a moderator are concerned, you are definitely not going to get a pass from me.

I am now beginning to think that whoever gave you moderation powers did so knowing that your personality would be the final nail in Egyptsearch's coffin.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:

MIKES excellent postings about caucasoid physical defects and caucasoid mental defects threatens the many myths of WHITEISM.

quote:
Originally posted by Habsburg:

I couldn't care less about the appropriateness of the word albino as a term for white people, and I know very well that Mike uses that term as a perjorative

So in fairness you then have no problem with some white person posting in the forum on a regular basis calling black people "vile degenerate Negros" ??

How can you have a proper discussion of history with people race baiting all the time ?

On Egyptsearch Reloaded plenty of people battle Eurocentricity yet they are able to do so without undermining their own postition by making remarks intended as racial slurs and wicked Nazi-like claims of biological superiority

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:

MIKES excellent postings about caucasoid physical defects and caucasoid mental defects threatens the many myths of WHITEISM.

quote:

I couldn't care less about the appropriateness of the word albino as a term for white people, and I know very well that Mike uses that term as a perjorative

So in fairness you then have no problem with some white person posting in the forum on a regular basis calling black people "vile degenerate Negros" ??

How can you have a proper discussion of history with people race baiting all the time ?

On Egyptsearch Reloaded plenty of people battle Eurocentricity yet they are able to do so without undermining their own postition by making remarks intended as racial slurs and wicked Nazi-like claims of biological superiority

Oh what a surprise. Lioness quoting sentences out of context:

quote:
[@Tukuler] I couldn't care less about the appropriateness of the word albino as a term for white people, and I know very well that Mike uses that term as a perjorative on account of their mendacity and fabrications in relationship to history, and also on account of his belief that there is no foundation for their classification as a distinct racial grouping.

I just put those posts out there knowing that it would lead you to reveal your true nature and agenda.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I couldn't care less about the appropriateness of the word albino as a term for white people, and I know very well that Mike uses that term as a perjorative on account of their mendacity and fabrications in relationship to history, and also on account of his belief that there is no foundation for their classification as a distinct racial grouping.

yet at the same time you envsion yourself as Queen Elizabeth and Mike sees himself as Charles V

yes it's all very normal,
societal norms

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Mike111 I hope you comeback and Post.

Ignore ausar, seems hes trying to slow the truth from coming out.

I don't understand why Tukuler is quick to moderate this forum when he was moderatinmg Egyptology.

Also editing peoples posts is discrediting what they originally wrote, especially since they did not ask you to edit there post.

Mike Ignore ausar, we need your info.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

LMAO

Look whose talking.

They banned you twice on Egyptsearch Reloaded... lol!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

LMAO

Look whose talking.

They banned you twice on Egyptsearch Reloaded... lol!

That is a total lie

now you have no credibility

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Ok, if you say so. I thought I read somewhere you said so yourself. Sorry if I misrepresented you.

So why are you not on ESR?

--------------------
Lionz

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
The Banned guy was that Afronutbuster character that claimed to be a Haitian and ex Hebrew Israelite,who couldn't stop with his anti-African/anti Black nonsense and name calling.
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi: I didn't Ban Mike, however I support the mod's attempt at cleaning up ES, if he decide to un ban him kool with me, but it can't be the same old same ol.
"Cleaning up"? If that's the case the degenerate liars that run this forum missed the pile of dog shiit on the floor called Lioness.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Lioness can be annoying and obtuse in the extreme but rarely did she denigrate, plus as of late her post have become even less so, listen it's not controversy being censored here, it's intent at demeaning others, when those anti-Black anti-African posters that ran the forum into the ground no one was around to stop them, without putting words in the new Mod's mouth he is saying that stuff ends now!..will Mike chill with the demeaning behavior if his is unbanned..??
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Forum Needs Mike111.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Ok, if you say so. I thought I read somewhere you said so yourself. Sorry if I misrepresented you.

So why are you not on ESR?

I was banned from anthroscape for subversion
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
You are subversive...lol!

But your presence is needed on ESR.

Why are you not there?

Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you try to interject it.

[ 03. June 2015, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bonampak, no you've got that backwards there is and never will be a such thing as a Black Euro. Whites ARE native to Europe you Blacks are NOT, it belongs to us & always has belonged to us. We are NOT nor have we ever been Central Asians & no body here has ever posted any proof that we are. As I said before you & your ilk's hatred for Whites makes you want to degrade, demean, dehumanize & strip Whites of everything that is right fully ours, to try to convince White youth,children & adults alike that they have no right to exist, nothing to be proud of, no place on earth they belong, etc.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Raph

You and Tukuler cannot succeed with your censorship of the truth respecting you Central Asiatics.

The truth has been released.

It is gonna haunt the both of you.

--------------------
Lionz

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Show me where I conflict with
the old standard taught to
20th century school kids
that today's Euros came
from Central Asia.

the fact white Euro colour
characteristics being due
to same values as the same
loci for albibism.

You can't. You're just
stirring strife pretending
to be a man of peace but
you are nothing but a
racist lashing out at
me because I'm not racist.

Didn't see it before but
I see it now plain as day.
No place in Zion for black
downpressers like you.

Take your phoniness back to
your 'Europe homeland of the
Blacks' as you want to spread
that lie untruth to African
and Black American youths
and let that released truth
haunt you from your transitioned
grands and your children at
your table.

You are a big disgrace.
You are less than a joke.
A whack job to get so
vehemently hateful over
what? They you can't
control, manipulate
or even influence me
in my decisions.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all IronLion my name is NOT Ralph, I'm not a man, stop with your harassment, slandering & cyber bullying of me. Ironlion & Tukuler, We are NOT nor have we ever been Central Asians & no body here has ever posted any proof that we are. We also are NOT albinos nor are we derived from albinos as your anti-White Whitey hating Black backsides want us to believe. As I said before you & your ilk's hatred for Whites makes you want to degrade, demean, dehumanize & strip Whites of everything that is right fully ours, to try to convince White youth,children & adults alike that they have no right to exist, nothing to be proud of, no place on earth they belong, etc.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
the old standard taught to
20th century school kids
that today's Euros came
from Central Asia.

the fact white Euro colour
characteristics being due
to same values as the same
loci for albibism.

You can't. You're just
stirring strife pretending
to be a man of peace but
you are nothing but a
racist lashing out at
me because I'm not racist.

Didn't see it before but
I see it now plain as day.
No place in Zion for black
downpressers like you.

Take your phoniness back to
your 'Europe homeland of the
Blacks' as you want to spread
that lie untruth to African
and Black American youths
and let that released truth
haunt you from your transitioned
grands and your children at
your table.

You are a big disgrace.
You are less than a joke.
A whack job to get so
vehemently hateful over
what? They you can't
control, manipulate
or even influence me
in my decisions.

Wao! All these evil invocations sworn
at me for one lil line of badddd? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ok, my baad, Tukuler. Are you happy now?

Tukuler you strike me as one bad obeah worker.

Is that a fact? [Razz]

Reread your attempts at "spelling" me .. LMAO!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
First of all IronLion my name is NOT Ralph, I'm not a man, stop with your harassment, slandering & cyber bullying of me. Ironlion & Tukuler, We are NOT nor have we ever been Central Asians & no body here has ever posted any proof that we are. We also are NOT albinos nor are we derived from albinos as your anti-White Whitey hating Black backsides want us to believe. As I said before you & your ilk's hatred for Whites makes you want to degrade, demean, dehumanize & strip Whites of everything that is right fully ours, to try to convince White youth,children & adults alike that they have no right to exist, nothing to be proud of, no place on earth they belong, etc.

OK, you are not a man, if you insist..

I didn't mean to cyberbully you. Sorry [Razz] [Big Grin]

But history says you are Centrally an Asian.
That, I cannot change.

Keeping it real.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got evil w/me
what did you expect
Mr Self-Righteous?

All see clear thru u

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
You got evil w/me
what did you expect
Mr Self-Righteous?

All see clear thru u

Me no claim rigteous Tukluler.

Me is a seeker that's all.

You make me vex when you promote darkness.

Get rid of the inner turmoil in you with breathing exercises, and meditation.

Also lots of reggae music helps. [Big Grin]

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Back in the 20th century
when I attended form school
besides being taught Egypt
was anywhere but in Africa
we were taught IE speaking
Europeans came from the
central asia.

see on http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsFarEast/AsiaIndoEuropeans.htm

I have been waiting for you to
step up your game and support
your views with some verifiable
sources if you have any.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heed your own advice, s***, you need it.

I hope my light 'vex' you 'til you burst a
ventricle. It'd serve you right for stirring
up trouble needlessly acting like a spoiled
brat not getting his way.

Were you chastised as a child?
Do you chastise your children?

Be a lying hypocrite no more.
Allow Mike to post on the Wire,
if indeed you have any juice there,
or shut up! No, wait. Just shut up!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
I hope I 'vex' you 'til you burst a ventricle.
It'd serve you right for stirring up trouble
needlessly acting like a spoiled brat not
getting his way.

Chisos! Another evil oath...

Tukuler, the only trouble I stirred
was tell you some truths about your egoistic ass.

Truth may be an offence, but it is
not a crime.

[Smile]

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Truth is you project your own faults onto me with
your hyper egotistical excuse for an ass. Shut up!

You stir up trouble needlessly, acting just like a spoiled brat used to pulling tantrums to get his way.

Get your boy to posting at the Wire which you claim
to admin but who knows unless you are Don Jaide who
seems to make all the posts. Also doesn't seem like
much reader commenting going on there. Hmm?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
...!

Go look at the stats of Rasta Livewire and post it.

Then compare it with ESR.

We are waiting ... [Big Grin]

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did the comparative ES WIRE & REALHISTORYWW stats
hours ago. Youse guyz r funnee with homes of your
own but wanna take ES for some unknown reason. Ah
the stats have it!

You stir up trouble needlessly, acting just like a spoiled brat used to pulling tantrums to get his way.

Eff the stats. Anybody other than Don (you?) made
an opening post these last few months?

Who is running back and forth replies like here?
No one? Don't get mad just come around to the sad
sad truth you dirty lowdown.

[Cool]

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Tukuler sorry I don't believe that Anti-White bull crap meant to demean, degrade, dehumanize White people. Bull crap meant to make White people think that we just popped up out of nowhere, that we are indigenous (native) to nowhere, that they have no right to exist, nothing to be proud of, no place on earth we belong, etc. All without showing any proof what so ever.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Doxie? Any other whites/Euros? Were
you or were you not taught this in
elementary school? Somebody speak.

quote:
Back in the 20th century
when I attended form school
besides being taught Egypt
was anywhere but in Africa
we were taught IE speaking
Europeans came from the
central asia.

see on http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsFarEast/AsiaIndoEuropeans.htm

I have been waiting for you to
step up your game and support
your views with some verifiable
sources if you have any.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
I did the comparative ES WIRE & REALHISTORYWW stats
hours ago. Youse guyz r funnee with homes of your
own but wanna take ES for some unknown reason. Ah
the stats have it!

Eff the stats. Anybody other than Don (you?) made
an opening post these last few months?

Who is running back and forth replies like here?
No one? Don't get mad just come around to the sad
sad truth you dirty lowdown.

[Cool]

Megalomaniac, it is all about the bottom line.

Numbers. Take a peek at Livewire numbers and faint.

Let me bring you back to reality again.

You don't own ES.

You have no financial investment in ES.

You can be kicked out of ES by the Admin/Owner just like anybody else.

Why then do you want to hijack it?

I don't own Rasta Livewire or ES.

I never tried to hijack them.

You own ESR with Anansi and Charlie.Baa

Who goes there? Why are you here? Is that why you are here? You must be lonely.

You are lonely because your attitude is bad. Not because of Mike111. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com