EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Al Takrir Unban Mike111 And Leave Him To Do His Thing (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Al Takrir Unban Mike111 And Leave Him To Do His Thing
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Tukuler sorry I don't believe that Anti-White bull crap meant to demean, degrade, dehumanize White people. Bull crap meant to make White people think that we just popped up out of nowhere, that we are indigenous (native) to nowhere, that they have no right to exist, nothing to be proud of, no place on earth we belong, etc. All without showing any proof what so ever.

Come on. Can't you move beyond simplicities
and back yourself up with some sources any
body vcan go check out for themselves like
that link I gave you.

Try to compose a short 3 paragraph 'essay'
from perusing at least 1 history/archaeology
source. You're an ESer just like the rest
of us. Don't limit yourself to chit-chat.

Share your knowledge.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tukuler, umm I am Doxie LOL. I changed my name back before Ausar left (I let everyone know it was me in my first post as Celtic). Anyhow yes I was taught that Whites came from the Caucus Mts. However my father always taught me this saying "Believe not what you hear, only half of what you see, & only 1/4 of what you read". I must have proof, I must see the remains, the depictions of themselves left by these people (rock paintings, figurines, etc), depictions of them done by other peoples as well. Can't find anything to go against that theory since it is pretty much believed world wide.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tukuler, umm I am Doxie LOL. I changed my name back before Ausar left (I let everyone know it was me in my first post as Celtic). Anyhow yes I was taught that Whites came from the Caucus Mts. However my father always taught me this saying "Believe not what you hear, only half of what you see, & only 1/4 of what you read". I must have proof, I must see the remains, the depictions of themselves left by these people (rock paintings, figurines, etc), depictions of them done by other peoples as well.

Oh, where is Mike111 when you need him.

His therapy has healed Doxie girl [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not that slow I know you're Doxie.
You were using this newer CW tag when
I restored your admin axed posts and
I called you Doxie then. Remember?

Your style is unmistakeable.

Unless it irks you to hear it you'll
always be 'Dachshund' Doxie the pure
pedigree breeder to me. [Cool]

And what I'm asking you for is
history/archaeology not folklore
but yes it's unwise to believe
all you learn in K-12 school
because we can think now with
our own minds.

I mean unless your sources are
Madison Grant, Lothrop Stoddard,
Joseph Sheban, Frederick Haberman
and the like.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sign of desperation?

You are asking Doxie, the help to now pilot the boat?

What happened to the first pilot?

You poisoned him. You foul fool. Now your boat is adrift on the high sea. You kill your pilot to spite your navigator?

Well as I heard already, you ain't getting no new posters.

You peeved off the regular posters, so not much activity going on except for your chut chat with Caveman and Mena's daily news article.

And the traffic is going down, down down.

ES has entered its final days like Egyptology. It will become moribund like ESR. And soon, like a fly you will be looking a new corpse for company.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn boy you dumb.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tukuler, history & archaeology on what? Explain. What I want is proof of your's, IronLion's, Clyde's Whites are from Central Asia. I want to see the remains of these people, I want to see the depictions of these people done by themselves or others of their time, I want proof that they were coming out of Central Asia & not going to, I want to see the figurines & other artifacts proving they were White & were native to the area. Until then I'll say it again. Its just a rouse to make Whites think we have no history, no heritage, no identity, no place on earth we belong, that we are indigenous to no where on earth, have accomplished/built nothing, have nothing to be proud of as Whites.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

You're dealing w/Mike111 et al now.

Me, I don't claim anything the white
peoples of central and northern Europe
invented for and by themselves as the
product of blacks from anywhere.

Like I said central Asian origins for
white Euro people was taught by the
white Euro academia throughout the
20th century as anyone who didn't
home school nows and is readily
available on the web from white
Euro researchers and writers.
I didn't invent it.

I'm into discussion and I recognize
even two diametrically opposing views
as both equally valid as so long as
they both rely on standard sources.

I had hoped a little 3 paragraph
'essay' from you on the origins
of today's white European people
was forthcoming. Did I credit
you with too much?

Ah well can't say I didn't try.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Don't need 3 paragraphs Tukuler, Whites originated in the Caucus Mts then moved out for some reason or another moved into Europe (I believe it was uninhabited at the time) or at least that's what I was always taught.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

wikipedia

Caucasian Race

Origin:

Physical anthropologists generally consider the Cro-Magnons, who emerged during the Upper Paleolithic or Later Stone Age, as the earliest or prototypical representatives of the Caucasoid race. In a study of Cro-Magnon crania, Jantz and Owsley (2003) have noted that: "Upper Paleolithic crania are, for the most part, larger and more generalized versions of recent Europeans."
William Howells (1997) has pointed out that Cro-Magnons were Caucasoid based on their cranial traits:

quote:

... the Cro-Magnons were already racially European, i.e., Caucasoid. This has always been accepted because of the general appearance of the skulls: straight faces, narrow noses, and so forth. It is also possible to test this arithmetically. ... Except for Predmosti 4, which is distant from every present and past population, all of these skulls show themselves to be closer to "Europeans" than to other peoples — Mladec and Abri Pataud comfortably so, the other two much more remotely.

More recent analysis of Cro-Magnon fossils indicates that they had larger skulls than modern populations, and possessed a dolichocephalic (long) and low cranium, with a wide face. It also suggests that the Cro-Magnons may have had brown skin.[33]

[33] Simpson, Pat. "Beauty and the Beast: Imaging Human Evolution at the Darwin Museum, Moscow in the Early Revolutionary Period". AAH Conference 2012. Retrieved 4 February 2015.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Europeans came from Central Asia. The Cro-Magnon people have nothing to do with Europeans. The Cro-Magnon people were Khoisan, generally Blacks.

-

Cro-Magnon Man

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

wikipedia

Caucasian Race

Origin:

Physical anthropologists generally consider the Cro-Magnons, who emerged during the Upper Paleolithic or Later Stone Age, as the earliest or prototypical representatives of the Caucasoid race. In a study of Cro-Magnon crania, Jantz and Owsley (2003) have noted that: "Upper Paleolithic crania are, for the most part, larger and more generalized versions of recent Europeans."
William Howells (1997) has pointed out that Cro-Magnons were Caucasoid based on their cranial traits:

quote:

... the Cro-Magnons were already racially European, i.e., Caucasoid. This has always been accepted because of the general appearance of the skulls: straight faces, narrow noses, and so forth. It is also possible to test this arithmetically. ... Except for Predmosti 4, which is distant from every present and past population, all of these skulls show themselves to be closer to "Europeans" than to other peoples — Mladec and Abri Pataud comfortably so, the other two much more remotely.

More recent analysis of Cro-Magnon fossils indicates that they had larger skulls than modern populations, and possessed a dolichocephalic (long) and low cranium, with a wide face. It also suggests that the Cro-Magnons may have had brown skin.[33]

[33] Simpson, Pat. "Beauty and the Beast: Imaging Human Evolution at the Darwin Museum, Moscow in the Early Revolutionary Period". AAH Conference 2012. Retrieved 4 February 2015.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

As Mike always notes Europeans lie. Cro-Magnon man does not look like Caucasians. Cro-Magnon man or Khoisan are not the earliest or prototypical representatives of the Caucasoid race.

-

Cro-Magnon Man

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Racist.

All people lie
does that make all people European?

You've been caught in a few lies
so I guess you're European and
considering the massive volume
of Mike111's lying he must be
super-European.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Racist.

All people lie
does that make all people European?

You've been caught in a few lies
so I guess you're European and
considering the massive volume
of Mike111's lying he must be
super-European.

You cannot ban Mike111, delete all responses to him and yet continue to abuse him.

You must be dead jealous of Mike111.

Leave out Mike111 otherwise permit him to defend themselves and stop deleting his works.

Wao! What a little little prick you are! [Big Grin]

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha Looks who's jealous!

Tell Clyde to leave out Mike111.
Had he done that I needn't comment in reply.

AND I AIN'T NO little DICK. [Big Grin]

BTW if you think there's something I cannot do
I invite you to try and stop me Mr. Impotent.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
AND I AIN'T NO little DICK. [Big Grin]

Oh yes you are, my dear little "white-Euro" man.

Well endowed men don't act sissy like you.

Laughing My Black Ass Off! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Al Takurir:

BTW if you think there's something I cannot do
I invite you to try and stop me Mr. Impotent.

Well you are scared of Mike111.

You are not able to hold any argument with him so you sulk and plot and strike like a sneak that you are.

Shameful boy... [Razz]

kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron,am trying to PM you. Pls clear your inbox;I'd rather the message remain private.
Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ok bro

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Woe to them that say they are jews and are not! For they shall be cast away like chaff in the winds!!!

IronLion

--------------------
Lionz

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't care what demi-god
Greek scripture quoter say,
worshippers of a god who
fucked a betrothed woman
and made a half god baby
just like Zeus fucked a
married woman Alcmene
and out popped Hercules.

Our High Power begets not
nor is He begotten, so keep
your Greek Mythology tacked
deceptively on to Hebrew
Theology to yourself you
phony wolf in sheep's clothing
fake ass no-rasta.

We couldn't care less what
a damned hanged bastard
greek demi-god curses
for there is no
divination
against
Ya`aqob
nor
enchantment
against
Yisra'el.

• From Aram Balak bringeth me, the king of Moab from the mountains of the East: 'Come, curse me Jacob, and come, execrate Israel.'

How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? And how shall I execrate, whom the LORD hath not execrated?

For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, it is a people that shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.

Who hath counted the dust of Jacob, or numbered the stock of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let mine end be like his!

And Balak said unto Balaam: 'What hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them altogether.'

For there is no enchantment with Jacob, neither is there any divination with Israel
    ; now is it said of Jacob and of Israel: 'What hath God wrought!'

And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at the other times, to meet with enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness.

And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel dwelling tribe by tribe; and the spirit of God came upon him.

And he took up his parable, and said: The saying of Balaam the son of Beor, and the saying of the man whose eye is opened;

The saying of him who heareth the words of God, who seeth the vision of the Almighty, fallen down, yet with opened eyes:

How goodly are thy tents, O Jacob, thy dwellings, O Israel!

He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a lioness; who shall rouse him up? Blessed be every one that blesseth thee, and cursed be every one that curseth thee.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Blah..blah..blah...

Look at this forum thief babbling some pink albino fake-joo hogwash!

LMBAO

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only does the Wolf in Sheep's clothing
know not the authentic Hebrew scriptures of
the People Isra'el, he is totally ignorant on
the migrations of Israelites and Judaeans to
West Africa and sealed his stupidity calling
it
  • some pink albino fake-joo hogwash

As all evil and wickedness does, Wolf-in-Sheep's
Clothing reveals his true viperous nature day by
day.

Stay tuned for more wackiness from his fake-ass
no-rasta Loony Bin and be sure soak up your dose
of venom. [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Laughing at this gigolo...

Wretched forum thief! [Embarrassed]

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes being a gigolo put me through school.

My thanks to all the beautiful ladies
who furthered my life goals. I'll
never forget you all.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Tukular

Do you mean all the beautiful Joo whores like lionese that you lick off?

Lionese, see, your skunt is doing a good job.

And what about stealing forums after forums???

The only school you visited was where you learnt how to thief and kill successful forums...

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
My name is spelled Tukuler, please note and use, thank you.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Whatever. Is that a Jooish name?

I never see no Joo named Tukuler you fake ass...

Go search the Tanakh, noone is name such.

Why would a pink ass joo gigolo claim a West African name?

Why not name yourself Isaiahs or Jeremias like a true fake ass joo??? LOL!

<< my Hebrew name, whispered in my ear
8 day old ear at circumcision, is none
of your business and you must be some
kind of fool not to recognize my
Tukuler ethnonym and al~Takruri nisbi
but you wouldn't know about anything
like that would you Mr Moore -- tell
us which ethny and language of Nigeria
does Moore come from? You have a white
man's name you fool and try to call us
all by the white man name somebody in
your family adopted or had forced
on them -- no wonder you're so funny
up in the head -- you are walking
around with the name of a Euro!
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!>>

[ 20. May 2015, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hee! Why react that way?

Jews do what they do, as they have always done. I really don't believe that anyone here is surprised that they have finally taken note of ES and implemented Nazi policies as they have on other sites they control like Archeology, Discover, KMT, BET, CNN, Huffington Post, NYT, etc.
This is what they do, so why act surprised and get mad. Especially when the real person to place the blame is yourself and the group(s) to which you belong.
Get mad at yourselves and use that anger/humiliation to build your own communications medium

OR, take note from al~Takruri on how to fastrack by stealing one << that he's been appointed moderator by this forum's creator and been a member of since Oct 2004 and substantially contributed to so that National Geographic had to put out a special trying to refute the conclusion of all us bona fide ESers who made ES such a name between 2004 and 2008 that now everybody wants to claim as their own >>. [Big Grin]

<< 100% cosign to what I underscored>>

<< Ardo edits >>

[ 20. May 2015, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Heey, just telling it as it is.

We belong to a bigger network than AE.

If you notice, I rarely post anything here these days. The only one humiliating himself is the great joo job.

I can post as I like. Tukular cannot stop me. His problem is with Mike111. What I saw disgusted me. I don't hang around racists, liars and thieves, like Tukular and Lionese, which is why I am speaking out.

I interject in the comments now and then; but for long time now I stopped making new threads.

This time it is a bit different. A thief must be told that he is a thief!

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Yeah.

I told Mike to go do whatever
but leave me alone.

Mike the homosexual then said
he'll fuch w/me whenever he
felt like like and posted
a jar of lube.

No moderator of any forum would
accept that without acting on it
and that's what got him banned.

See http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009835#000005

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Ironlion every post you have is this
quote:
MUURZ !!!....more to come [Big Grin]

that's is not exactly informative research

besides Cagots descend from the Saracens aka "Muurz"

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
IronLion, hypocrite much?? You speak of racists & liars when you yourself are a liar & a racist as is Narmer.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
You have learned a lot from me in the past few years.

You remember my teachings on the Muurish Romans? And the negritos, otherwise called the Anus?

Well it is all over the cable news now...

hehehe...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
IronLion, hypocrite much?? You speak of racists & liars when you yourself are a liar & a racist as is Narmer.

Sheeessssh! You need to take your meds right now...

-

[Big Grin]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So. You do have extended powers than before. More than the original Ausar? You can delete threads etc. You couldn't before! So did you work something out with the Owners?

One advantage ES have over some other Forum is the capability to post images. Images go a long way? One site I was recently kicked out of did not have that feature? But they were no match even without pictures?

So, build on it. Both ESR and ES have their niche.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
XYY-t Hater

Ausar could also delete threads but he chose not to..

This lustful Joo job we have here with an edit function is just overly eager to censor the Afrocentric writers here. So he over does it with immoderate moderation...

--------------------
Lionz

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naaaah! He was crying before about how limited his powers were. The original Ausar was a liar and I am not talking about his ethnicity. The Sage does not come across as a liar, mis_guided ego, yes. Power trip, yes . Infatuated with the belief that Academia will post here, yes? Was probably told by the Owners to stop the "a"lbino thing, yes. But the fact of the matter is , it is a form of albinism. Did Mike use it as a epiphet. I don't know. You use "pink" consistently and he does not seem to have a problem with that word.

<< Sammy doesn't tell me shiss
Ausar gave me the keys and I
drive this car 'till it runs
out of gas or Sammy reposses it>>

<< so-called white people ARE pink for
the most part just as most black people
are actually brown -- internally we
class ourselves as black or red >>

<< Albino is a medical term describing
a genetic condition. And yes for like
the kintzillionth time albinos and Euro
whites do share many identical loci values
/mutations>>

<< Negro is an insulting term that no
black uses to describe their people
but it obtained a pseudo-scientific
and mass popular usage. You couldn't
have known I axed a Caveman thread or
post where he casually used negro as
'ethnonym' for black people
. So
yes I am touchy about perceived ethnic
pejoratives (unless used in a joke).>>

[ 20. May 2015, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Then how come old Ausar was able to clean the over-sized pictures and spam postings of many trolls that once came here. He had the power but never felt like using it.

Naaaah! Owners never told Tukuler any shyte.

He is acting out. Too much ego can lead to even murder!

The point is, AE is basically unmoderated. Egyptology is moderated. And what happened to Egyptology? Even Charlie.Baa, Djehuti, and Rasol left it the wannabe profs left it bored out of their minds.

More people joined us here on AE instead.

AE should be left the way it was unless the owner wants it otherwise. And he does not mind.

The real issue here is the idiotic ego tripping of your great sage, the joo job.

And yes, his powers are still limited. He cannot ban any one.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Naaaah! He was crying before about how limited his powers were. The original Ausar was a liar and I am not talking about his ethnicity. The Sage does not come across as a liar, mis_guided ego, yes. Power trip, yes . Infatuated with the belief that Academia will post here, yes? Was probably told by the Owners to stop the "a"lbino thing, yes. But the fact of the matter is , it is a form of albinism. Did Mike use it as a epiphet. I don't know. You use "pink" consistently and he does not seem to have a problem with that word.

It's not word albino that caused Tukuler to hate Mike. It is that Mkie fronted him off, and showed he did not know much about anything outside Egypt. He probably holds hate toward you because your comments on genetics are making him lose face.

It is hate and jealousy that drives the Mod, to delete Minke's post. But as we keep seeing--this has not stopped Mike from posting.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Hee! Why react that way?

Jews do what they do, as they have always done. I really don't believe that anyone here is surprised that they have finally taken note of ES and implemented Nazi policies as they have on other sites they control like Archeology, Discover, KMT, BET, CNN, Huffington Post, NYT, etc.
This is what they do, so why act surprised and get mad. Especially when the real person to place the blame is yourself and the group(s) to which you belong.
Get mad at yourselves and use that anger/humiliation to build your own communications medium

OR, take note from al~Takruri on how to fastrack by stealing one << that he's been appointed moderator by this forum's creator and been a member of since Oct 2004 and substantially contributed to so that National Geographic had to put out a special trying to refute the conclusion of all us bona fide ESers who made ES such a name between 2004 and 2008 that now everybody wants to claim as their own >>. [Big Grin]

<< 100% cosign to what I underscored>>

<< Ardo edits >>

Look at this retard actually editing and adding directly to a member's post. What a myopic minded scumbag! [Eek!]

<< You think I'm going to drive up my post
count when I can blunt your teeth in your own
stupid post where it will be most effective? >>

[ 20. May 2015, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
As I said earlier leave Mike be to do his thing. Ancient Egypt section was humming with Mike here. As I told people at the other site I just got kicked out from. If you don’t like my post – don’t read it. Or debunk me. Very few posters could debunk Mike on many topics. Lioness caught him out a couple of times. But that is what it is about. If he is wrong…simply…PROVE IT!!
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Mike is doing his thing at
* his website
* his Utube channel
and if he listens to me, on
his very own blog where he
can call people who debunk
him "damn boy you stupid"
or "white man lies" or what
ever dodge he can come up
with, anything but answer
the objections to his
conclusions or corrections
of his outright lies, esp
his image caption big white lies.

One thing you can bet on,
after telling him to post
whatever he wants just
leave me alone and Mike
then turning around with
his homosexual (Set on
Horus) threat, well, Mike
can go do his thing
to you
or rusted IronLion
since you guys think that
kind of thing is OK and
let 'men' talk to you that way.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Tukuler

Let go of that okay. Let bygones be.

Mike111 will keep his line within the forum's constitution. If he steps out of it then let the consequences follow. We are all witnesses this time.

But right now, since everyone has weighed in and the majority seem to be saying let it be, then let it be.
<< Uh huh, 50 gazillion flies eat ****. Go follow their example. >>

Voice of the people is the voice of G-d.
<< It ain't my voice and your dog is not my High Power >>

And yes you are right, threat of homosexual rape is unacceptable. Mike111 sometimes says shyte like that. It discredits him...

But that does not justify censor... and unnecessary rancour.
<< Hot damn now shut up and take him to your world why don't you already? >>

Let go it...

<< I did
It's ouuta sight it's outta sight
It's gone. It's gggggoooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!!!! >>

[ 20. May 2015, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: ausar ]

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
@ the rusted so-called Iron Lion

What kind of fool do u take me for?

Um Jumpin' Jack Flash
you can kiss mah ...

U can go right along to
hell with your boyfriend.

* U need 2 git 2 workin' on
that blog for your batty bwai
like y'all was talkin' 'bout

cos he's OUTTA HERE
get it yet? OUTTA HERE
and u ain't far behind
Wolf-in-Sheep's-Clothing.
Tryin' 2 run a con on me?
THE ConMan himself?

Now go lie in the bed
you made for yourself.

If I ever do my enemy good
may my right hand wither
and lose it's skill.

quote:
    Originally posted by IronLion:
    @Narmerthot

Mike is right. Give us some message to pass on to the world.

@Mike111

My guy sent a message to you about a new Afrocentric EgyptSearch Forum we intend to open.

There we will be free to hang out with like minded brothers and discuss latest research discoveries.

And no joos or turkis will be benefiting indirectly from our research.

Muurs for Muurs!

Signal him or signal me. We need to move on this.

Egyptsearch is dead without the Afrocentrics that make it interesting.

Let's see what that joo albino boi Tukuler can do with this forum when we all stop posting.

Let me know quick quick... via PM or open forum.

Hail!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Tukular aka Jeremias the Great Jooz [Razz]

We will see how it goes.

At least we all know you do not own this site, and the one you own is hogwash.

So you cannot have what you do not own. That is robbery.

Thieves and robbers lose out in the end.

Gigolos go to hell.

As for our sites, go check the stats at Rasta Livewire again, check the stats on Mike's site and check the stats on Clyde's site. We are all doing great.

Check your moribund ESR, Egyptology, Nile Valley Forum, and see what will befall AE in a bit...

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Lookie that.
Only took a minute
4 u 2 revert to
eating yr vomit.

Do your worst.
I've invited
you a month
ago to get me
axed so what
u waitin on?

This site increased
in revenue and surfer
hits 5 X > than before
I was moderator with
your batty bwai's
rudeness and hatred
driving traffic down
to the lowest levels
ES has ever had.

You don't think Sammy
can see the fruits of
my labor vs your rhetoric?

We WILL see

Meanwhile I will continue to try
my best to elevate ES back into
the rank of the only forum where
independent analysis and critique
from those who see through Afrikan
Eyes (and positive others whatever
kind of eyes they see through) will
once again cause National Geographic
(and other Eurocentric slingers) to
put out special issues against what's
taught on ES -- stuff that will hold
up in any classroom any where in the
whole wide world, not some eccentric
bullshit like a W Afr ibn Majid who
invented the compass and mapped the
Caribbean.

That is my pledge to the sane
respectful silent majority of
members.

and w/that no more back & forth w/the rabble 'till next week bye

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

This site increased
in revenue and surfer
hits 5 X > than before
I was moderator with
your batty bwai's
rudeness and hatred
driving traffic down
to the lowest levels
ES has ever had.

Shameless Joo liar from New York. You ruin this site with your hate-filled feminine passions.

The site traffic actually went down from where it was in September 2014 before you jumped on the edit function. Since that time:

Existing membership went down.

New membership is none existent.

Posting is virtually zero except for what the Afrocentrics keep up.

Your own pet site ESR is b.s. showing you cannot run a successful site.

Nile Valley Forum was destroyed when you moderated it.

Egyptology forum here is a monument to your incompetence.

And you are whining about bring what back?

Cleaner, lets see you work...

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
"days of our lives"?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Iron Lion Al Takruri let MikeIII post, he may not be pro Africa but he is very good in Ancient black history. Mike3 is one of the few poster who post 365 days a year at Egypt Search Forum. Peace.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard you the first time.

OK

Give him the URL so he
can post on your forum.

Guidance.

Amazing how not one of you
asks him to try to meet me
even halfway.

Did you miss the memo? If so again
* he's outta here,
* he's outta site,
* he's gone
* he's gone!!!!!!!!!!!

(as long as I'm the moderator)

Anybody got cashews?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com