EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Lol Black African Americans (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lol Black African Americans
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome.

Kittles' paper is 20 years
and yes refinements've
been made since then,
still, the 8 OCA types
capable of residual
melanin production
was known before
then.

I left out other info that
may interest you so go
dwnld the article.

Kittles' real value-add is
the vitamin D deficit
archeo-anthropology
on rickets. Also his
quoting proof that an
albino couple must birth
a healthy non-albino if
each parent's OCA is
different in type.

The peopling of Europe is
a complicated matter due
to its proximity to both
Africa and the real Asia.

Geneticist findings are
contradictory on colour
loss in European peoples.
Nor am I sure there is any
agreement on the various
migration s dates and point
of origin of the migrants and
genetic transfer characteristic
leading to today's European
regional populations and the
twilight of previous occupants.

I just can't see dovetailing the
hypotheses into a coherent
satisfactory synthesis.

Please comment.

My invitation is open to all
who can provide more than
just pictorial evidence on the
post-LGM phenoypes of the
peoples already in Europe
and the peoples who came
to settle there from the
* northern 3rd of Africa
* Levant
* trans-Urals Asia
* (?) N America & Circumpolar

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reposting for access on this page

---------
 -

Nature, Origin, and Variation of Human Pigmentation

Rick Kittles

Journal of Black Studies
Vol. 26, No. 1 (Sep., 1995), pp. 36-61
Published by: Sage Publications, Inc.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah Tukulur posting albino lies and garbage, like a typical delusional idiot. I cannot bring myself to still believe he still believes the loss of pigmentation garbage, WHEN MODERN WHITE EUROPEANS ARE NOT EUROPEANS IDIOT! THEY ARE EURASIAN AND SIBERIAN MIGRANTS AND THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE OF EUROPEAN FEATURES BEING PHYSICAL ADAPTATIONS!

Like the typical sophomoric and moronic ignoramus that he is, he has to post outdated and easily refutable papers based on flawed research and sampling methods made by the European albino's in order to cover his ass and his delusional idiocracy; but also as defensive infantile behavior on his part, since he can't admit he is wrong about Whites being albino's and not a race, and resorting to childish fallacious arguments of authority.

And despite the countless GENETIC, SCIENTIFIC, ANECDOTAL, AND DIRECT & INDIRECT EVIDENCE PROVING WHITE EUROPEANS ARE ALBINO'S, THAT HAS BEEN POSTED ON EGYPTSEARCH, BASED ON RESEARCH BY EUROPEAN ALBINO'S THEMSELVES; this idiot still keeps posting dumb and lying idiotic resources and research papers that don't prove jackshit or disprove that Whites are albino's.

And this guy is considered a "veteran" of Egyptsearch? Man the stupidity here amazes me!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Reposting for access on this page

----------

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
[QB] Ah Tukulur posting albino lies and garbage, like a typical delusional idiot. I cannot bring myself to still believe he still believes the loss of pigmentation garbage, WHEN MODERN WHITE EUROPEANS ARE NOT EUROPEANS IDIOT! THEY ARE EURASIAN AND SIBERIAN MIGRANTS AND THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE OF EUROPEAN FEATURES BEING PHYSICAL ADAPTATIONS!

would it be correct to say the concept of adaptation is a myth?
Posts: 42923 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

TYPO

top post said 'point'
it should say points'
(plural)

Corrigendum:
Geneticist findings are
contradictory on colour
loss in European peoples.
Nor am I sure there is any
agreement on the various
migrations' dates and points
of origin of the migrants and
genetic transfer characteristic
leading to today's European
regional populations and the
twilight of previous occupants

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ah Tukulur posting albino lies and garbage, like a typical delusional idiot. I cannot bring myself to still believe he still believes the loss of pigmentation garbage, WHEN MODERN WHITE EUROPEANS ARE NOT EUROPEANS IDIOT! THEY ARE EURASIAN AND SIBERIAN MIGRANTS AND THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE OF EUROPEAN FEATURES BEING PHYSICAL ADAPTATIONS!

Like the typical sophomoric and moronic ignoramus that he is, he has to post outdated and easily refutable papers based on flawed research and sampling methods made by the European albino's in order to cover his ass and his delusional idiocracy; but also as defensive infantile behavior on his part, since he can't admit he is wrong about Whites being albino's and not a race, and resorting to childish fallacious arguments of authority.

And despite the countless GENETIC, SCIENTIFIC, ANECDOTAL, AND DIRECT & INDIRECT EVIDENCE PROVING WHITE EUROPEANS ARE ALBINO'S, THAT HAS BEEN POSTED ON EGYPTSEARCH, BASED ON RESEARCH BY EUROPEAN ALBINO'S THEMSELVES; this idiot still keeps posting dumb and lying idiotic resources and research papers that don't prove jackshit or disprove that Whites are albino's.

And this guy is considered a "veteran" of Egyptsearch? Man the stupidity here amazes me!

I did some 1800s research on the "natural loss of pigmintation" theory and it was a waste of my time. But does their need to be a natural change in pigmentation to establish a race? A phenotype? The main reason that theory exists is because its an attempt to explain what could be argued as a birth defect as an advantage via adaptation.

I know MOM you have been diving into all sorts of 1800 records of when they first started foundation on their academia. Some of the conclusions they were coming to actually made me laugh out loud. But some of that junk they brough past the 21st century while leaving more truthful conclusions "behind".

But what I've noticed is that in order to have a back and forth debate with them, blacks will sometimes "compromise" by meeting them halfway. As in holding on to outdated theories, blantant falsehoods etc.

Anything other than that results in whites getting easily confused (result of them getting caught in their web of lies) or just not responding. But I dont really care about debating someone, I just want truth.

What I've come to find is that most of the time your average debating troll isn't really debating if something is true, but just defending an idea. Common sense will be thrown out the window in forming conclusions, gathering info etc.

I think that the papers that were referenced were from 1995? Its interesting that no one is concerned with why these stupid theories have been resurrected or put on life support passed the 1800s where there was ample evidence to show their was no truth in them.

Its like I said before, most academia today is probably a systematic cartoon show, with those not in the loop just parroting the nonsense to hold on to illusionary vain titles like "authorities" and "professors".

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Well I read in JA Rogers about Posche
proposing N Euros deriving from the
endemic albinism of Rokitno swamp
dwellers.

Next I read it from Charles Finch as
reprinted in an Ivan vanSertima
journal.

Then Kittles presented his take on
N Euros being by definition albino.

Though Posche was a19th century
Euro himself I trust everyone knows
Rogers, Finch, and Kittles are black.

Their science is much more valuable
than centuries old travelogues that
use no genetics or medical science.

Why are blacks reticent to research
and build on what previous independent
minded black academicians left for us?

Starting at square one every decade
is antithetical to progress. Makes
stagnation.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Well I read in JA Rogers about Posche
proposing N Euros deriving from the
endemic albinism of Rokitno swamp
dwellers.

Next I read it from Charles Finch as
reprinted in an Ivan vanSertima
journal.

Then Kittles presented his take on
N Euros being by definition albino.

Kittles points out that,as a group, Caucasians are not albinos and although making the point that the Irish Celts marriage pattern would keep more of the albinism allele, calls them albinoids not albinos.

Kittles, R. 1995 “Nature, Origin, and Variat4ion of Human Pigmentation,”Journal of Black Studies 26(1): 36-61

Kittles 1995 p. 51-52
quote:
Using the definition for albinism presented in the previous section, many Caucasians who have reduced melanin synthesis could be considered albino (albinoidism), but so would a fraction of Africans who are extremely light in complexion. Because the broad range of phenotypes exemplified within the 10 types of albinism, caution should be used in suggesting that an entire population of people are albinos. Europeans as a group transcend albinism as defined above. The diversity that exists in the skin pigmentation of many Europeans may be explained by natural selection or admixture with Africans especially in the Mediterranean area.

There are, of course, certain population within Europe who exhibit extremely air skin, red or light hair, and blue eyes. These types exemplified by the Celtic speaking peoples of Ireland have the third highest rate of skin cancer deaths in the world (Robbins 1991). Ireland has a history of consanguinity, and this type of mating pattern would be needed in order to retain the recessive genes for albinism in the population.

quote:
Though Posche was a19th century
Euro himself I trust everyone knows
Rogers, Finch, and Kittles are black.

Their science is much more valuable
than centuries old travelogues that
use no genetics or medical science.

Why are blacks reticent to research
and build on what previous independent
minded black academicians left for us?

Starting at square one every decade
is antithetical to progress. Makes
stagnation.

Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Can you quote Kitties saying
N Euros are not albino because
the following quote he says
that strict definition they are.

Using the definition for albinism presented in the previous section, many Caucasians who have reduced melanin synthesis could be considered albino (albinoidism), but so would a fraction of Africans who are extremely light in complexion.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kittles ******1995***** p. 51-52

we have come a long way since then......

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Using the definition for albinism presented in the previous section, many Caucasians who have reduced melanin synthesis could be considered albino (albinoidism), but so would a fraction of Africans who are extremely light in complexion.

quote:
Europeans as a group transcend albinism as defined above. The diversity that exists in the skin pigmentation of many Europeans may be explained by natural selection or admixture with Africans especially in the Mediterranean area.
Europeans as a group go-beyond the definition. Similarly in your quote what Kittles is saying is that many Europeans with reduced are "albinoids", i.e. heterozygous albino allele (carriers)

quote:
Ireland has a history of consanguinity, and this type of mating pattern would be needed in order to retain the recessive genes for albinism in the population.
Even here for Ireland-- retaining the recessive genes involves "albinoids" heterozygous albinism alleles i.e. carriers.
Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

OK then please present info
that contradicts Finch and
Kittles. Make sure that up
date is from African descended
researchers in an Black/African
publication because my three
sources are all Black.

And how come you were
silent when it came to
Fanboy's 19th century
all white sources?

Subjective double standard
you're employing there Primo
huh? Why is that? Personalities.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Kittles ******1995***** p. 51-52

we have come a long way since then......

Tukuler
Member # 19944

I quite well know how to read so
don't patronize me, just say that
your interpretation is counter to
mine. Kittles explicitly differentiates
northern Euros from northern Meds
and from Africans.

Bottom line is non-trait blond and
blue Euros are so because of the
same genes albinos harbour thus
they are albino-like (albinoid) but
not actual albinos.

And check Fanboys Freudian slip
quote:
] Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Even they have confused ACTUAL albino's for their own

even he deep in the subconscious
recesses of his mind recognizes Euros en mass
are not actual albinos ie OCULOcutaneous.

quote:
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl:
quote:

quote:
Europeans as a group transcend albinism as defined above. The diversity that exists in the skin pigmentation of many Europeans may be explained by natural selection or admixture with Africans especially in the Mediterranean area.
Europeans as a group go-beyond the definition. Similarly in your quote what Kittles is saying is that many Europeans with reduced are "albinoids", i.e. heterozygous albino allele (carriers)

quote:
Ireland has a history of consanguinity, and this type of mating pattern would be needed in order to retain the recessive genes for albinism in the population.
Even here for Ireland-- retaining the recessive genes involves "albinoids" heterozygous albinism alleles i.e. carriers.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"Both parents must have the same type albinism in order to produce an albino child...

Because Caucasians are incapable of producing and packaging the quantity of melanin that is produced by Africans, it is suggested by some that they should be classified as albinos (Finch, 1991; Welsing, 1991). Using the definition for albinism presented in the previous section, many Caucasians who have reduced melanin synthesis could be considered albino (albinoidism), but so would a fraction of Africans who are extremely light in complexion. Be- cause of the broad range of
phenotypes exemplified
within the 10 types of albinism,
caution should be used in suggesting that an entire population of people are albinos.
Europeans as a group transcend albinism as defined above....

It is generally agreed that modem humans evolved in Africa and
then migrated out to areas of the world where, due to adaptation, they were able to survive in different environments.
This out-of-Africa or recent African origins theory will be the underlying assumption of many discussions presented in this article. This article will attempt to provide an understanding of the nature and origin of human pigmentation....

It should be noted that the progressive loss of color of popula- tions may not have first occurred with modem humans. If isolated populations of Neanderthals in Europe and archaic Homo sapiens in Asia existed for hundreds of thousands of years, then this would
provide ample time for the populations to become notably lighter. This of course would only occur if the populations were isolated and did not have an influx of migrants who carried the dominant genes for eumelanin expression.

---NATURE,ORIGIN,AND VARIATION OF HUMAN PIGMENTATION
RICK KITTLES. 1995

"

Posts: 42923 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

I said N Euros.

The relevant passage is on page 55.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com