EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The White women are dying off - And we don't know why it has come to this...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The White women are dying off - And we don't know why it has come to this...
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White women between 25 and 55 have been dying at accelerating rates over the past decade, a spike in mortality not seen since the AIDS epidemic in the early 1980s. According to recent studies of death certificates, the trend is worse for women in the center of the United States, worse still in rural areas, and worst of all for those in the lower middle class. Drug and alcohol overdose rates for working-age white women have quadrupled. Suicides are up by as much as 50 percent.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2016/04/08/we-dont-know-why-it-came-to-this/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A New Divide in American Deaths

White women have been dying prematurely at higher rates since the turn of this century, passing away in their 30s, 40s and 50s in a slow-motion crisis driven by decaying health in small-town America, according to an analysis of national health and mortality statistics by The Washington Post.

Among African Americans, Hispanics and even the oldest white Americans, death rates have continued to fall. But for white women in what should be the prime of their lives, death rates have spiked upward. In one of the hardest-hit groups — rural white women in their late 40s — the death rate has risen by 30 percent...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2016/04/10/a-new-divide-in-american-death/

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie ?

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Aside from feeling sorry for them (humanity - it's a Black thing Doxie); it seems ironic that the very thing Albinos say they want - "A world mostly free of any but other Albinos" - also seems to make them unhappy and wanting to kill themselves.

10 states are more than 90 percent white, including West Virginia, Iowa, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Kentucky and North Dakota.

The 7 Unhappiest States
(Gallop survey)

1. West Virginia
2. Kentucky
3. Indiana
4. Ohio
5. Mississippi
6. Alabama
7. Tennessee

(All - Bedrocks of Racism)

As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for, you might get it!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Aside from feeling sorry for them (humanity - it's a Black thing Doxie); it seems ironic that the very thing Albinos say they want - "A world mostly free of any but other Albinos" - also seems to make them unhappy and wanting to kill themselves.

10 states are more than 90 percent white, including West Virginia, Iowa, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Kentucky and North Dakota.

The 7 Unhappiest States
(Gallop survey)

1. West Virginia
2. Kentucky
3. Indiana
4. Ohio
5. Mississippi
6. Alabama
7. Tennessee

(All - Bedrocks of Racism)

As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for, you might get it!

-
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Stop lying,you don't feel the least bit sorry for any White.You,Kdolo, Xy-YT-Hater,MOM,Troll Patrol,Ironcocksucker,Forty2Tribes,Fencer,Jantavanta,Mena7 are all giddy with glee about Whites dying. Only thing you might not be happy about is they offed themselves instead of dying at the hands of a Black. You care not about White children (that's why you seek to harm them) or any other White. You and ilk live for the day Whites are extinct,you only wish we would off ourselves at a faster pace & would take out more Whities (especially White babies, & children & apparently White women) while we're at it. Btw, unlike Blacks like you and the above named, Whites don't want an entire world without Blacks & other POC,we simply want our own living space separate from you. There are still African countries that are 100% Black, where are the 100% White countries? Btw are you saying there are more Whites in KY than there are in the whole of Britain?

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike,

Stop lying,you don't feel the least bit sorry for any White.You,Kdolo, Xy-YT-Hater,MOM,Troll Patrol,Ironcocksucker,Forty2Tribes,Fencer,Jantavanta,Mena7 are all giddy with glee about Whites dying. Only thing you might not be happy about is they offed themselves instead of dying at the hands of a Black. You care not about White children (that's why you seek to harm them) or any other White. You and ilk live for the day Whites are extinct,you only wish we would off ourselves at a faster pace & would take out more Whities (especially White babies, & children & apparently White women) while we're at it. Btw, unlike Blacks like you and the above named, Whites don't want an entire world without Blacks & other POC,we simply want our own living space separate from you. There are still African countries that are 100% Black, where are the 100% White countries? Btw are you saying there are more Whites in KY than there are in the whole of Britain?

I can see how you people whip yourselves into vicious homicidal monsters, when it's time to kill people whose lands you want.

Damn, that spiel had me almost wanting to kill niggers to protect you! WOW!

Btw - Which African countries are ALL BLACK?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he:
Just goes to show: when you see Albinos whipping themselves into a frenzy to kill somebody: (that's what the constant references to the bad character of Negroes is about - stimulus), sometimes just by asking a simple question, you can bring them back to reality. Of course, then they might decide to kill YOU.

Doxie - are we good?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Nope I still despise your Whitey hating butt. Btw, did I say anything about the character of Blacks? Nope only Blacks like you and your ilk lol.

Anyhow to answer your question.

1.Burkina Faso

2.Rwanda

Now name even one all White country Mike. Also answer my question about KY and Britain too.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Btw are you saying there are more Whites in KY than there are in the whole of Britain?

What are you referring to?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
You said KY and some other states were 90% White, if that were so that would mean there were more Whites in terms of population in KY than in all of Britain. Britain is only 87% White.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Mike,

Nope I still despise your Whitey hating butt. Btw, did I say anything about the character of Blacks? Nope only Blacks like you and your ilk lol.

Anyhow to answer your question.

1.Burkina Faso

2.Rwanda

Now name even one all White country Mike. Also answer my question about KY and Britain too.

Raph

Is America an albino's homeland or is it Central Asia?

Is Kentucky the home of the Albinos or is it Azerbaijan?

Is Africa not the homeland of the Moors??

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ironcocksucker,

Don't call me out of my name,my name is not nor has it ever been Ralph.

To answer all your questions none of the above are White homelands. Yes Africa is the homeland of the Moors. What's that got to do with anything? Yes my birth surname IS Moore but I aint no Moor lol.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Is America an albino's homeland or is it Central Asia?

Is Kentucky the home of the Albinos or is it Azerbaijan?

Doxie dear, you never did answer his question.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike read again. I did answer his questions.

I said None of the above are White homelands.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Mike read again. I did answer his questions.

I said None of the above are White homelands.

raph

You are an old master when it comes to lying... [Big Grin]

Azerbaijan is your ancestral homeland.

Lion!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No its not Iron cocksucker. Nobody lies like you and your ilk.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Men living in some of Glasgow’s poorest areas are dying 30 years early due to their consumption of cheap red meat, according to new research.

The study, which was carried out by Glasgow University’s Institute of Cancer Sciences, showed that males who consumed red meat and lived in deprived parts of Scotland’s biggest city, have a life expectancy of 54 while those living in better areas survive into their 80s.

High levels of phosphate found in red meat is linked to premature ageing and kidney damage as it is harder for the body to absorb, the study found.

While phosphate occurs in healthy foods such as eggs, dairy and vegetables, consuming too much of the substance can weaken telomeres - caps at the end of strands of DNA which protect chromosomes. They also help protect from serious illnesses such as cancer, Alzheimer’s and cardiovascular disease.

https://www.rt.com/uk/341253-poor-scottish-men-die/

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Men living in some of Glasgow’s poorest areas are dying 30 years early due to their consumption of cheap red meat, according to new research."

bullshit.

i smell another "agenda".....

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mike,

I am not sure what I have to do with dying white women in America (or anywhere else) ?

Perhaps you can clarify?

quote:

"we simply want our own living space separate from you."

Then why did whites went all over the planet to conquer and invade other peoples land. Including the soil you rant on, called America?

The stuff you say never makes any sense, it's delusional with double standards. You need medication, you're mentally ill.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Celtic harlot, crickets...
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
"Men living in some of Glasgow’s poorest areas are dying 30 years early due to their consumption of cheap red meat, according to new research."

bullshit.

i smell another "agenda".....

Not BS babe, smell the coffee.

The time is up....

quote:
Study: White Death Rates Steadily Rising, Falling Sharply for Blacks

A study released in 2015 by economists discovered that death rates among whites have risen steadily over the last 14 years but have fallen sharply for blacks and Hispanics in the same time period. The New York Times has investigated these findings, along with its own, and suggests that perhaps white privilege has something to do with it.

"It's disturbing and puzzling news," writes Andrew J. Cherlin, a sociologist at Johns Hopkins University. "Death rates are rising for white, less-educated Americans."

According to two economists who have been looking at death trends since 1999, the rates have been steadily climbing for whom they've termed "non-Hispanic whites" between the ages of 45 to 54; with the sharpest rise occurring for those with little education. In its own analysis, the NYT noticed the same pattern and found that "the rise may extend to white women," as well.

"In contrast," Cherlin continues, "death rates fell overall for blacks and Hispanics."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/study-white-death-rates-steadily-rising-falling-sharply-blacks

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
dying earlier - ok fine.

but not because they eat "cheap red meat?

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Mike,

I am not sure what I have to do with dying white women in America (or anywhere else) ?

Perhaps you can clarify?

quote:

"we simply want our own living space separate from you."

Then why did whites went all over the planet to conquer and invade other peoples land. Including the soil you rant on, called America?

The stuff you say never makes any sense, it's delusional with double standards. You need medication, you're mentally ill.

This is why I think they are a troll playing a role. They aren't really defending anything, they are just rambling. They never answer any good questions dealing with their hypocrisy. But just spew the same fanatical nonsense over and over. Its not normal, a normal stupid person would probably lose interest in the walls of texts and historical exchanges and leave, but it seems they have been here for a long time with the same shtick.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Troll Patrol,

Whites did NOTHING that other races haven't done and nothing that wasn't done to us first. Blacks did it, Asians have done it,etc. We just catch flack because we were the last to do it. Remember the Moors invading Whitey land (Europe),brutalizing,terrorizing,&enslaving us? The barbary pirates ring a bell tooo? How about the Mongols (Asians) invading E. Europe? Us coming to Africa & Asia was PAYBACK BITCHES. Even today,you're doing it again.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol,

Whites did NOTHING that other races haven't done and nothing that wasn't done to us first. Blacks did it, Asians have done it,etc. We just catch flack because we were the last to do it. Remember the Moors invading Whitey land (Europe),brutalizing,terrorizing,&enslaving us? The barbary pirates ring a bell tooo? How about the Mongols (Asians) invading E. Europe? Us coming to Africa & Asia was PAYBACK BITCHES. Even today,you're doing it again.

You are high again.

"Whites did NOTHING that other races haven't done and nothing that wasn't done to us first." LOL

-

The barbary pirates is North Africa. And it was whites/ Europeans who tried to invade and enslave North Africa(ns). It worked-out different for time.

quote:
Us coming to Africa & Asia was PAYBACK BITCHES. Even today,you're doing it again.
Thanks for finally expressing your true racist feelings, and warmongering culture/ history. lol

Does Greeks, Romans, Vandals and Byzantine ring a bell ? lol

The name "Vandal" already is much revealing. lol

Doxie, it's funny how you always try to rationalize and justify misfit-behavior. This proofs that you are low in morals and indeed degeneres!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
A cartoon for Doxie. Since Doxie can't comprehend very well.

-

-
 -

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com