EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Melanin Injections are a thing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Melanin Injections are a thing
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Maybe African Americans can get off this light body Aquarian Melanin magic stuff. Hey I think it may be real but this idea that blacks will magic themselves out of white supremacy with healthy pineal glands is lazy troll talk. Now it's not possible. It's all about power wealth and influence. Without it white people will dominate magic. They will have more money for wands, staffs, spell components, etc I can see the white supremacist spells now

Spell: Gentrification
Level: 5

Spell: Protection from Blacky
Level: 2

Spell: African endowment
Level 3

Spell: Summon Coon
Level: 3

Spell: Whitewash Historic Narrative
Level: 6

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean "albino supremacists" right? All Albino's favor and see other fellow albino's as belonging to the same kins-plane and exclusively favor and support each other.
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.allaboutmelanotan.org/guide-melanotan-melanotan-2/

-

-

-

About Us

Welcome to All About Melanotan, the leading researcher for everything about Melanotan.

Here at All About Melanotan we are known to be the leading provider of high quality research information, serving our clients with 100% honesty . We offer the best information available, which have passed our own quality assurance tests to ensure that the community gets the best. Our research and information is impeccable, we believe in timely delivery, professionalism, research, and exceeding our community expectation is our top priority.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, do those people know just how freaky & stupid they look? The man looks like he hasn't bathed in a million years gross. Self hating crackas oi. Bet Mike, Kdolo,Fourty2Tribes,et ilk are just eating this up. After all that's what you want is for Whites to hate their skin color.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard of these theories a long time ago. Never excepted this was real.

Thanks for posting/ confirming this.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
OMG, do those people know just how freaky & stupid they look? The man looks like he hasn't bathed in a million years gross. Self hating crackas oi. Bet Mike, Kdolo,Fourty2Tribes,et ilk are just eating this up. After all that's what you want is for Whites to hate their skin color.

Why are you blaming black people for this again? When it's whites who made/ make these products for whites. And it's whites who spend billions on sun screen protectors and similar products to "darken" their skin. I mean, you're just wired to blame blacks for this.

Everytime you come here ranting you exceed another level of stupidity.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troll Patrol,

Where the hell did I say Blacks made them do it or blamed Blacks??? Nowhere. I simply said you & your ilk were probably getting a big kick out of it. Nobody made them use it just like nobody makes Blacks straighten their hair or bleach their skin either. I also said you and your ilk want Whites to be ashamed of our skin color its true. Then again maybe I should blame you,after all it works for Blacks doesn't it lol. BTW Sunscreen prevents you from getting darker,you're thinking of sun tan lotion.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Troll Patrol,

Where the hell did I say Blacks made them do it or blamed Blacks??? Nowhere. I simply said you & your ilk were probably getting a big kick out of it. Nobody made them use it just like nobody makes Blacks straighten their hair or bleach their skin either. I also said you and your ilk want Whites to be ashamed of our skin color its true. Then again maybe I should blame you,after all it works for Blacks doesn't it lol. BTW Sunscreen prevents you from getting darker,you're thinking of sun tan lotion.

Your rant was on blacks, correct? Because of what? Some how blacks got blamed over this. Too stupid and too funny to be true.

quote:
Nowhere. I simply said you & your ilk were probably getting a big kick out of it
LOL You now say you don't blame blacks, so why are projecting this thing on blacks? Why should blacks probably get a kick out of this?

You're a narcissist.

Btw, I don't use sunscreen lotion obviously. But the way I understand it, is that it protects agains UV-radiation so one can be out in the sun for a longer period, which equals getting relatively darker.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked it up to be certain:

Sunscreen (also commonly known as sun screen, sunblock, suntan lotion, sunburn cream, sun cream or block out)[1] is a lotion, spray, gel or other topical product that absorbs or reflects some of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation and thus helps protect against sunburn. Skin-lightening products have sunscreen to protect lightened skin because light skin is more susceptible to sun damage than darker skin. A number of sunscreens have tanning powder to help the skin to darken or tan; however, tanning powder does not provide protection from UV rays.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunscreen

[Roll Eyes]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Melanotan 2 Before and After

http://melanotan-2.blogspot.com/2013/02/melanotan-2-before-and-after.html

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
http://perezhilton.com/2016-02-22-rachel-dolezal-son-langston-attickus-langston-hughes-crispus-attucks#.V0XQUyjlGyQ

-

Rachel Dolezal Named Her Son After Langston Hughes — See The Surprising Response From The Historical Figure's Estate!

2/22/2016 8:19 AM ET

Last Summer Rachel Dolezal came under a lot of fire for pretending to be black while leading a chapter of the NAACP.
While Rachel dealt with a lot of backlash from her decisions and has had her family drama pulled into the light as well, we've got some good news from the controversial woman as she gave birth last week to a baby boy!

While some people might have a problem with the new mom naming her son after Langston Hughes, Arnold Rampersad, the executor of Hughes' estate told TMZ that her choice is actually perfect.
Rampersad said that the Harlem Renaissance poet quite often wrote about sexual relations between different races and knew of the "pains of what used to be called a 'voluntary Negro'" — a term used for white people who chose to fight for black rights.
Arnold didn't stop there though as he went on to compare Rachel to NAACP leader Walter Francis White who superficially appeared to a be white, but was actually mixed.
Though there's no word from Crispus Attucks' estate — Crispus was a black man who is widely considered the first casualty of the American Revolution during the Boston Massacre — getting any kind of support is definitely a mark in the win column for Rachel.

-

New April 2016 Video, BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyI3lAYOUpo

Her unemployment checks are running out but she has a book coming out

"win column", lol

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^ From her own confession we can makeup that she had a nice income by taking those positions she held.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

Melanotan 2 Before and After

http://melanotan-2.blogspot.com/2013/02/melanotan-2-before-and-after.html

These look like a light skinned African American women.

-

Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They can't fake Afro-textured hair yet! These crakkkas don't fool me!
Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snakepit1:
They can't fake Afro-textured hair yet! These crakkkas don't fool me!

Yes, that is possible. And has been for a few years now.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com