EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Yvette Carnell DNA Results

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yvette Carnell DNA Results
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOT MY DNA RESULTS!

Yvette Carnell - "melanin is not lineage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3uqQ20HuA8

-

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting and yes I'm a fan of hers.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High yellow African aren't unsual whether on the continent or wherever we stay. Here Quincy son of r&b Singer al b sure with his mother who is mixed but came out dark. Al b sure isn't mixed but on the light side.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dXklLu4xcZo/maxresdefault.jpg

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Heck just check Elmaestro's African/Diasporan DNA results thread.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One should be cautious about these so-called "Ancestry Tests". Different testers are known to give different results--which are often very surprising.

Case known personally: a student in the U.S from Dakar, Senegal did the test and it came back 26% European. The student--Wolof and very dark--claims to have no known European ancestors.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ancestry DNA Tests and Different Views
https://gizmodo.com/how-dna-testing-botched-my-familys-heritage-and-probab-1820932637

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
https://gizmodo.com/how-dna-testing-botched-my-familys-heritage-and-probab-1820932637

^ this is an interesting article called
" How DNA Testing Botched My Family's Heritage, and Probably Yours, Too"
I'll have to go over it again later

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The high percentage rates of Benin Togo in Caribbean and African American DNA results does not match the slave ship records. How to resolve this discrepancy?

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2705 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elite Diasporan:
Interesting and yes I'm a fan of hers.

I quit listening to her, because she propagates division amongst black people and passing off hatred towards non-American Black (native) and she misconstrues concepts and passes them off as real. Some times Nigerians write or call and she’s always rude to them. I remember this Somali man called in, and she cut him off rudely.

The first time a saw Yvett she brought up this Nigerian girl from Canada who has been bashing Black Americans for being lazy etc. I have called out this Nigerian girl on her ignorance, on her YouTube channel, because like her many don’t know the history of African Americans and what Black America has to endure.

Also, Yvett tells Black people you can’t do this can’t do that..., yet a few months later prompts a paper saying such and such percentage of blacks have college degrees etc.

The one thing I do agree with is the Identity Politics and economy, how the American government has allowed and or has been involved in marginalizing the black community and economically harming the black community.

I think I stopped listening to her after this show with DNA testing or it was shortly after that, wehe I posted and explained about genetics. She then started to bash and block people, (including me) and attack people like she did with the Cryto currency’s and blockchain technology, where she as very rude towards “The Daily Investor“. Also there I explained how it works from a technical, practical and scientifical way, but somehow she thinks she knows more than anybody about any given subject, including Information Technology and genetics, or economy. Yet she’s bagging for a patreon every week (with all combined she makes approximately about 1 mill each year. And it’s not even like a don’t credit her for that). Even when I posted university sources about blockchain technology she continued bashing me that blacks should not go there because of racism this and that.... As if racism is nowhere but just in IT. All this based on a article that explained about neonazies who had purchased cryptos for “certain purposes”. And now all of a sudden the whole spectrum of IT is white extremists?

And she recently out of nowhere started to bash Tariq Nasheed. Good he has called her and her “feminist” cohorts out and exposed that click!

I rather roll with Jason Black and Phil or Tariq. They are about change. When you ask Yvett what’s the solution, she gets upset and starts ranting and calling people mentally ill etc. she props no solutions whatsoever.

quote:
Originally posted by Elite Diasporan:
^^Heck just check Elmaestro's African/Diasporan DNA results thread.

Yep. And as a matter of fact I posted those results on Yvett’s channel about this very same topic. She arrogantly shunned it away.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa:
The high percentage rates of Benin Togo in Caribbean and African American DNA results does not match the slave ship records. How to resolve this discrepancy?

Read this thread...

Daughters of the Trade

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

A few times already I have seen people with Iberian results. Yet Ibrians have a relatively large percentage of Northwest African DNA. This never shows up in these “ancestral DNA testings”, when they prompt Iberian ancestry, which is odd to say the least.

quote:
Southern Europeans More African Than Thought

The findings are perhaps not surprising, given that the Romans occupied North Africa and set up extensive trade routes in the region, and the Moors, a North African people, ruled a medieval territory called El-Andalus on the Iberian Peninsula.

But the findings, published today (June 3) in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, suggest the impact of these connections went beyond culture and architecture, and may explain why Southern Europeans have more genetic diversity than their northern counterparts.”

https://www.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

Someone made a break down of these.

https://tracingafricanroots.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/stats-es102.png

https://tracingafricanroots.wordpress.com/ancestrydna/iberian-results/

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Here is a breakdown of haplogroups J and E in the Iberian Peninsula. The puzzling thing is that there is no evidence from studying the physiognomies of the inhabitants--just by witnessing crowds at football/soccer games.

Yet the Moors(blacks as the Spaniards described them) and Arabs were there for 800 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Here is a breakdown of haplogroups J and E in the Iberian Peninsula. The puzzling thing is that there is no evidence from studying the physiognomies of the inhabitants--just by witnessing crowds at football/soccer games.

Yet the Moors(blacks as the Spaniards described them) and Arabs were there for 800 years.

-

-

-

-

Europa
Member # 22905

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albert Einstein was mixed race of Sub-Sahara, European and Middle East. Einstein was a multiracial genius.

Albert Einstein's mother Pauline Einstein was mixed black Jewish lady, from the Sub-Sahara living in Germany. She was multiracial with strong African features, hair and nose. Einstein and his sister, inherited their mother's African hair mixed with their father's straight hair.
Einstein's hair looked straight only when had gel applied. His natural hair was very curly some times bushy or freeze depending on humidity.

Pictures of Einstein hair without gel.

Einstein play violin.
https://www.thelocal.de/20110219/33207

Einstein in India with Rabindranath Tagore
http://archive.indianexpress.com/picture-gallery/rabindranath-tagore-151st-birth-anniversary/1610-1.html

Einstein's natural bushy hair in 1894
http://www.geocities.ws/cyberdramaturg/picasso/aeearly.html

Pictures of Einstein's mother Pauline Einstein

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/albert-einstein/images/28079298/title/mother-pauline-einstein-photo

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/albert-einstein/images/16801355/title/einstein-3-3-photo

Posts: 6 | From: USA | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Europa:
Albert Einstein was mixed race of Sub-Sahara, European and Middle East. Einstein was a multiracial genius.

Albert Einstein's mother Pauline Einstein was mixed black Jewish lady, from the Sub-Sahara living in Germany.

Pauline Einstein was born in Cannstatt, Wuerttemberg Germany.
Her father Julius Derzbacher was born in Göppingen, Germany and her mother Jette Bernheimer was also born in Göppingen.

Why are you saying she was from the Sub-Sahara?

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

Read this thread...

Daughters of the Trade

Ok, read both threads and it resolves nothing. How about a conspiracy centered answer or one outside the box. Ancestry DNA is ran by Mormons. Mormons have direct relationship with the CIA and many members who work for the CIA. Would the CIA or American government want Aframs to understand their Senegal, Upper Guinea, Sahelian heritage given that is a Muslim/Islamic heritage in this day and age? The era of Islamic terrorists as enemy number 1? Just a thought, I have no proof nor do I submit this prove anything,just a thought since nothing I have seen DNA wise matches up with the transatlantic slave records to the US

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2705 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Ok, read both threads and it resolves nothing.

that's classic Ish Gebor
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Ok, read both threads and it resolves nothing.

that's classic Ish Gebor
Annoying…
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Read this thread...

Daughters of the Trade

Ok, read both threads and it resolves nothing. How about a conspiracy centered answer or one outside the box. Ancestry DNA is ran by Mormons. Mormons have direct relationship with the CIA and many members who work for the CIA. Would the CIA or American government want Aframs to understand their Senegal, Upper Guinea, Sahelian heritage given that is a Muslim/Islamic heritage in this day and age? The era of Islamic terrorists as enemy number 1? Just a thought, I have no proof nor do I submit this prove anything,just a thought since nothing I have seen DNA wise matches up with the transatlantic slave records to the US
Let’s start this different. Do you understand what those threads were about? And what do those threads have to do with the CIA and the Mormons?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

-

The irony is that the percentages are incredibly low and E-V13 arose from E-M78 out migrating Africans. E-V13 is found in some parts of North Africa in very small numbers. The root of E-M78 is near lake Nuba.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The irony is that the percentages are incredibly low

No they aren't, they are substantial in Spain as the chart shows
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
The irony is that the percentages are incredibly low

No they aren't, they are substantial in Spain as the chart shows
Yes, the E-V13 is incredibly low! However, the highest is at Malaga with 31% and Albanians still only have 43.85%.

From your favorite source:
“So far, three individuals who are in E-V68 but not E-M78 have been reported in Sardinia, by Trombetta et al. (2010), when announcing the discovery of V68”

Go cry yourself asleep.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
"incredibly low" genetically means under 1%

Albanians at 43.85% is a high percentage in genetics
31% is also high
The point is "just by witnessing crowds at football/soccer games." does not suffice as data

what, are you trying to downplay the African ancestry in Spain ????

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

The point is "just by witnessing crowds at football/soccer games." does not suffice as data

Nutmeg.

quote:
"incredibly low" genetically means under 1%

Albanians at 43.85% is a high percentage in genetics
31% is also high

Nah, you don’t make the rules. I say 43.85% is relatively incredibly low, even for the highest percentage. On average all are incredibly low. It’s not even speculative.

quote:

what, are you trying to downplay the African ancestry in Spain ????

You mean population replacement?

Your favorite source, wiki: ”Northwards from Egypt and Libya, E-M78 migrated into the Middle East, but additionally Trombetta et al. (2011) proposed that the earlier E-V68 carrying population may have migrated by sea directly from Africa to southwestern Europe, because they observed cases of E-V68* (without the M78 mutation) only in Sardinia, and not in the Middle Eastern samples. Concerning E-M78, like other forms of E-V68 there is evidence of multiple routes of expansion out of an African homeland”

So, now we have a better understanding about those Sardinian samples, E1b1. E1b1b1a [Wink]

quote:

Within E-M35, there are striking parallels between two haplogroups, E-V68 and E-V257. Both contain a lineage which has been frequently observed in Africa (E-M78 and E-M81, respectively) [6], [8], [10], [13]–[16] and a group of undifferentiated chromosomes that are mostly found in southern Europe (Table S2). An expansion of E-M35 carriers, possibly from the Middle East as proposed by other Authors [14], and split into two branches separated by the geographic barrier of the Mediterranean Sea, would explain this geographic pattern. However, the absence of E-V68* and E-V257* in the Middle East (Table S2) makes a maritime spread between northern Africa and southern Europe a more plausible hypothesis. A detailed analysis of the Y chromosomal microsatellite variation associated with E-V68 and E-V257 could help in gaining a better understanding of the likely timing and place of origin of these two haplogroups.

--Beniamino Trombetta, Fulvio Cruciani et al. (2011)

A New Topology of the Human Y Chromosome Haplogroup E1b1 (E-P2) Revealed through the Use of Newly Characterized Binary Polymorphisms

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com