EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » True or False: Dr. Wesey Muhammad says at one time planet Earth was called Asia (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: True or False: Dr. Wesey Muhammad says at one time planet Earth was called Asia
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
lol You are mixing and matching up things that you don't even understand. I suggest you first go read to basics about theology and linguistics. Let alone the NOI. lol

You first have to ask yourself this very simple and yet fundamental question. From where did Islam come?

I have been quoting Elijah Muhammad. You have not.

He did not talk about pre-Islamic regions in Arabia or Mesopotamia.

If you want to make a new thread on "where does Islam come from?" or "what is the history of the star an crescent" you can

but this thread is about what Elijah Muhammad d Master Fard taught.

So no more posts please without quoting Elijah Muhammad.

Again this thread is about Elijah Muhammad calling Africans "Asiatic"

and the fact that they used a flag which is very close in design to the Ottoman flag.

That is not to relate to the Ottoman but it is just another example of the NOI making reference to Islam in Asia
quote:

THE SUPREME WISDOM
LESSONS
by
MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD

IV. LOST FOUND MUSLIM LESSON NO. 1
1. Why isn't the Devil settled on the Best Part of the Planet
Earth?

Answer: Because the Earth belongs to the original Black man.
And knowing that the Devil was wicked and there
would not be any peace among them, he put him out
in the worst part of the Earth and kept the Best Part
preserved for himself ever since he made it. The Best
Part is in Arabia, at the Holy City (Mecca).

The Colored man or Caucasian is the Devil.
Arabia is in the Far East and is bordered by the
Indian Ocean on the south.

^^^ the best place on earth, not in Africa

And if anyone is of the view Arabia is part of African that was not Elijah Muhammad's view
In fact he didn't even call black Americans African. He called them Asiatic.

That is what the topic is, beginning with his views and the Lessons of Master Fard

If you want to impress me go beyond the limited information on the NOI website and quote from Elijah Muhammad's books or videos and the subject is his application of the word "Asiatic" to Africans living in America and Africa. --and whether or not that is on some old map as Wesley Muhammad claims

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A book on the meaning of the flag belonging to the Nation of Islam, by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad

https://store.finalcall.com/products/the-flag-of-islam?variant=17393330305

Bye bye...

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You lost this encounter, thus you remove peoples posts to make it appear as if you won. This is a hideous act for someone, who is supposed to be a moderator. Totally subjective.
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remove insult posts that are not contributing useful information to the topic
and also attempts to change the topic that I have already warned about

"winning" or losing doesn't matter. This topic is about what Elijah Muhammad said.
You brought up a book that I didn't know about so I read it which is good. Now you're and that I put up the title of the book and spoke about what is in it.

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
I remove insult posts that are not contributing useful information to the topic
and also attempts to change the topic that I have already warned about
and by far the most I removed were by viceroy who was trying to disrupt.
"winning" or losing doesn't matter. This topic is about what Elijah Muhammad said.
You brought up a book that I didn't know about so I read it which is good. Now you're and that I put up the title of the book and spoke about what is in it.

This is utter nonsense and a false accusation. I asked you to post EVIDENCE of the book you claim to posses. You always have images posted as evidence, so why not now. That is what I said and asked.

I have backed up the conversation as I do with this one, as evidence.

Say no more...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

Actually I thought I read the whole thing but it was only a sample of several pages but it actually has 56 pages.

So go ahead and buy it and see what the rest says

The Flag of Islam by Elijah Muhammad

they also have it here for $5

https://store.finalcall.com/products/the-flag-of-islam?variant=17393330305

but also on Amazon

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I doubt Elijah Muhammad would talk about the history of the Star and Crescent being used by the Sumerians, Persians and Byzantines because that is not Islam.

But it doesn't matter if that book was a whole history of the Star and Crescent that doesn't change the fact that the NOI flag, with it's red background and Star and Crescent in sideways position looks very close to the Turkish flag in reverse and Noble Drew Ali used the Moroccan flag for his organizations

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

I have backed up the conversation as I do with this one, as evidence.

Say no more... [/QB]

you posted that Elijah Muhammad wrote a book called the flag of Islam

you had no quotes from it and haven't read it so I don't know what you think the book it evidence of.
It could have been called "The history of the Star and Crescent through the ages"
It doesn't matter to the topic

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com