EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Robert Sepehr is a Bad "Anthropologist"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Robert Sepehr is a Bad "Anthropologist"
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this video below earlier this week and i did not realize he was a pseudo anthropologist,a racist etc.. until the video almost ended.

Example of one of his videos.
India's Genetic Ancestry - ROBERT SEPEHR
 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9B0xT9TITM

and now.
Robert Sepehr is a Bad "Anthropologist"
 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJPoiFj6P2k

Posts: 2573 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop posting Nazis please
Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

I only post one video for example but the other
one is debunking etc..

Posts: 2573 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Added info above.

I was going post these as well before you replied but i was watching one before i did it.

Did Caucasians Rule All the Great Ancient Civilizations? | Robert Sepehr Examined
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=573sqXwUcwY

The Dark Side of Youtube: Human Evolution and Robert Sepehr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGHrliDOx9s

Robert Sepehr's Weird Cult Brigaded my Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1k0qb_V-fM&t=5s

Robert Sepehr is a Grifter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA2jgf9cmxI

Shebitku
Member # 23742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebitku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Shebitku:

You are also a suspected Neo-Nazi

Posts: 206 | From: Nibiru | Registered: Mar 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you're super stupid, yes
Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

You are also a suspected Neo-Nazi

The lioness may have exhibit some ignorance at times. But a neo nazi. That not.

There’s also pan African people who denounce Egypt. Or rather focus on sub Sahara African civilizations. I’m not saying the lioness is that.

Posts: 22247 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Some videos i just watch and found out another pseudo scientist and this youtube channel called Survive the Jive.

He main focus is europe but i saw a title in one of his other videos on early china and white mummies.
See where i am going with this?

They believe cheddar man was not black african and not even dark skin or not dark etc..
Of course he was black,black european.
He and followers think cheddar man,neanderthals and cro magnon were not black and while i did all the video below some in comment section believe humans did come from africa and others believe if thefirst man came from africa they were not black etc etc.....

You know the non-sense.

Anyway All the above were black.

Here is one of the videos
Cheddar man and Mesolithic Europeans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JuK-BApolc

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Here is video i did find that is correct.
When Did Light Skin Appear in Modern Humans?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFPcZh7_elY

Another video.
Cheddar Man DNA Secrets ~ with DR SELINA BRACE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skqvavZQ6o8

Who Were the First Humans on British Shores? | The Story of 'Cheddar Man'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KelhUMc5R0

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:
Some videos i just watch and found out another pseudo scientist and this youtube channel called Survive the Jive.

Survive the Jive is a white supremacist, why do you keep linking videos by pseudo-scientists and white supremacists?
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:

Survive the Jive is a white supremacist, why do you keep linking videos by pseudo-scientists and white supremacists?
You could ask why some post or keep posting videos from Nora who is a egyptian racist brown supremacist.

Anyway i post some videos after those racist videoes that have the correct info.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Oh and another racist youtuber i discovered by a mistake awhile back too that folks need to be aware of is called Egyptologist 7,but i will not be posting any of his/her videos here.

Anyway i will try not to post any more of those type of links here but i will mention names or channels if needed.

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robert Sepher has written a whole book about the Vril society, an occult and esoteric organisation which thrived in Nazi Germany. Still today there is a lot of mythology about the society, especially among UFO people and among occultists. According to the mythology the society was in contact with beings from outer space, and acquired superior technology from them. The society is also said to have learned to prolong human life. Thus is one of its leading figures Maria Orsic thought to still be alive.

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2742 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't say the Vril society is popular among occultists. Real occultists are people like Gérard Thibault of Antwerp, or Pythagoras, who were serious people in the sense that they were esteemed and learned men and often had extensive academic backgrounds. They were nothing like silly Nazis traveling the world to pillage Indiana Jones artifacts to get the upper hand in arms races. The latter and Vril-like groups are better placed with western intelligence agencies, many of which we now know have at one point or another tried to weaponize psychics in secret government programs (e.g. project stargate) and are accused of hoarding relics/technology and classifying their findings.

Although there can be some overlap as John Dee, for instance, who some would argue would fit the first category, was also a government spy who had an agenda similar to what I've just described.

Posts: 8791 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the Vril and Thule societies are most popular among "hobby occultists", some UFO people and some neo nazis. One can see new books now and then being published about the subject. Also on the net there are pages dedicated to these societies and their ideas.

-

Some of these ideas have also inspired fiction and popular culture. One film which is a parody of some of the more wild ideas about Nazis hiding on the moon and similar is the Finnish film Iron sky, about Nazis hiding on the backside of the moon since the end of WWII. In the film they come in flying saucers to conquer the Earth.

But then one of the leading nazis from the moon deflects from the "cause" since she falls in love with an African American astronaut

-

--------------------

Posts: 2742 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The comments you made initially, fit in the world of classified government programs, more than with occultists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5pd1U6yXe0

I only wanted to point that out because I know where that narrative comes from, that it's an occultist thing.

Posts: 8791 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Yes, there are films on the net about hidden Nazi bases in Antarctica and American military operations to find those bases (even after the war has ended).

Still today some people speculate about those bases and how the Americans tried to locate them.

But then such conversations easily spills over into discussions about secret space bases and hollow earth, aliens and similar. Seems the subject has a firm grip on peoples imagination.

Here is a modern proponent of some of the ideas about hidden knowledge, contact with aliens and even contact with Maria Orsic herself (who allegedly still lives).

Marina Seren talking about the Vril & Maria Orsic on Cosmic Conversations hosted by Geraldine Orosco

--------------------

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:
Yes, there are films on the net about hidden Nazi bases in Antarctica and American military operations to find those bases (even after the war has ended).

You are the one trying to restrict it to 'crazy Nazis and occultists', with Americans and other western governments presumably as the rational good guys who 'are scientific' and were only at those bases to 'save the day'. I never said that or supported that narrative. Like I said, it was part of an arms race that all major western governments are alleged to have engaged in. Those recent congressional hearings, whatever anyone may think about them, clearly show the USA has the same claims leveled against them that the Vril society and nazis have, and that reducing it to 'occultists and nazis' is misleading.

Anyway, I only wanted to say what I've already said.

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
I do not claim anything, more than those who talk on the net and write books about these things sometimes are crazy. I know that many countries have been involved in different kinds of more or less serious research to get an upper hand in the arms race. But a lot of that is classified and are not so easy accessible for the ordinary person who dabbles in the occult or like Ufos.

Overall there are many conspiracy theories out there.

--------------------

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new video debunking Sepehr's takes on OOA has popped up in my subscriptions inbox today:

Robert Sepehr, Cowardly Grifter, Fumbles Out of Africa (Again)

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7129 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com