EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » VMAT1 again? COVID19 and mind control. Who would have thought?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VMAT1 again? COVID19 and mind control. Who would have thought?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is closed and I was kicked out because of post on VMAT1 gene. ……well the chickens are coming home to roost.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=010110;p=1

But as usual I am right.
Now apparently the US Dept of Defense has long planned to use a similar gene VMAT2 as a weapon. Start from minute. 11min 45sec of this

Video
https://rumble.com/vj2q73-the-real-reason-why-bill-gates-wants-you-vaccinated.html

The war is on…….

I was always angst on why they are so adamant about impregnating every single human on the planet with the “covid-19” vaccine. I knew there is no such thing as covid-19, so obviously this is not a vaccine. So what is it? There are a lot of wild theories out there. None of which I believe. I don’t think it is a mass extermination drug. Yes, they want to reduce populations but how, I guess it was tied to the mRNA and DNA altering processes. Why mRNA and not the traditional dead virus vaccine, so they came up with this rouse, I knew it was to alter our genes but …my puzzlement was how and to what end. Seeing this tape hit me like a rock on the head.

I never knew the human DNA altering technology was that far ahead.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote:
""Results:
Subjects homozygous for the less prevalent A (136Ile) allele reported lower maladaptive impulsivity, state and trait anxiety, depressiveness, and neuroticism and were less likely to have been diagnosed with an affective, anxiety, and/or alcohol use disorder by young adulthood. While in the younger cohort alcohol use started at younger age, this birth cohort effect was dependent on genotype: only G allele carriers and in particular the GG homozygotes started alcohol use earlier.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Crazy white people? Not any more. Blacks are involved now.

The question is How will they inoculate the other 60%. Gestapo going door to door putting a needle in peoples arm?

A B S T R A C T
The vesicular monoamine transporter is involved in presynaptic catecholamine storage and neurotransmission.
Two isoforms of the transporter exist, VMAT1 and VMAT2, and both are expressed in the brain, though VMAT2
expression is more robust and has been more widely studied. In this study we investigated the role of VMAT1 KO
on markers of dopaminergic function and neurotransmission, and dopamine-related behaviors.
Null-mutant VMAT1 mice were studied behaviorally using the tail suspension test, elevated zero maze and
locomotor activity assessments. Tissue monoamines were measured both ex vivo and by using in vivo microdialysis.
Protein expression of tyrosine hydroxylase and D2 dopamine receptors was measured using western blot
analysis.
Results show that VMAT1 KO mice have decreased dopamine levels in the frontal cortex, increased postsynaptic
D2 expression, and lower frontal cortex tyrosine hydroxylase expression compared to WT mice. VMAT1
KO mice also show an exaggerated behavioral locomotor response to acute amphetamine treatment.
We conclude that dopaminergic signaling is robustly altered in the frontal cortex of VMAT1 null-mutant mice
and suggest that VMAT1 may be relevant to the pathogenesis and/or treatment of psychiatric illnesses including
schizophrenia and bipolar disease.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
The God Gene: How Faith is Hardwired Into Our Genes
Michael A Goldman
Nature Genetics volume 36, page1241 (2004)Cite this article

https://www.nature.com/articles/ng1204-1241

btw VMAT2 is called the God gene.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Abstract
The vesicular monoamine transporter 1 gene (VMAT1/SLC18A1) maps to the shared bipolar disorder (BPD)/schizophrenia (SZ) susceptibility locus on chromosome 8p21. Vesicular monoamine transporters are involved in transport of monoamine neurotransmitters which have been postulated to play a relevant role in the etiology of BPD and/or SZ. Variations in the VMAT1 gene might affect transporter function and/or expression and might be involved in the etiology of BPD and/or SZ. Genotypes of 585 patients with BPD type I and 563 control subjects were obtained for three missense single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) (Thr4Pro, Thr98Ser, Thr136Ile) and four non-coding SNPs (rs988713, rs2279709, rs3735835, rs1497020). All cases and controls were of European descent. Allele frequencies differed significantly for the potential functional polymorphism Thr136Ser between BPD patients and controls (p=0.003; df=1; OR=1.34; 95% CI: 1.11–1.62). Polymorphisms in the promoter region (rs988713: p=0.005, df=1; OR=1.31; 95% CI: 1.09–1.59) and intron 8 (rs2279709: p=0.039, df=1; OR=0.84; 95% CI: 0.71–0.99) were also associated with disease. Expression analysis confirmed that VMAT1 is expressed in human brain ***at the mRNA and protein level****. Results suggest that variations in the VMAT1 gene may confer susceptibility to BPD in patients of European descent. Additional studies are necessary to confirm this effect and to elucidate the role of VMAT1 in central nervous system physiology.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
From 11min 45sec

Video
https://rumble.com/vj2q73-the-real-reason-why-bill-gates-wants-you-vaccinated.html

This video is disturbing or concerning at many levels. …assuming it is NOT fake. I assumed the good Dr did due diligence to prove it was authentic. So let us assume it is true.

Two issues are a concern.

1. Should this type information be released by the DOD? Who released it? This is damning evidence.
2. If it wasn’t to be released then obviously there arte dissenters within the DOD leaking this information. And they are high up in the food chain.

--------------------

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that shocking sense the Euros are a minority population who 500 years ago seems to understand the advantages they have to themselves in relation to all of humanity and wanting to control or maintain that.

The only disturbing thing for me is not having Black folks who are concerned with the survival of African people and coming together to counteract evil by any group wishing to exploit and control us.

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Johnson&Johnson had/have a genuine vaccine.
The others are, in actuality, manipulations of RNA.

Anyway, you damn well better vet anybody spewing
irrational nonsense, pro or con, about Corona viruses.

Fact is, corona viruses have been around for decades.

Pre-CoVID19 cans of Lysol listed SARS Coronavirus
alongside seventeen (17) other viruses, all are real.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently "vaccinated" folk are more DELTA susceptible than those w/o manipulated RNA [Confused]

=-=-=

No deaths, few hospitalizations, but 74% of those testing positive for COVID-19 in Cape Cod outbreak were vaccinated

Last Updated: July 31, 2021 at 10:45 a.m. ET
First Published: July 30, 2021 at 1:19 p.m. ET
by Jaimy Lee

Reports have circulated since the July 4 weekend of a case cluster in Provincetown, at the tip of the Cape Cod peninsula in Massachusetts; no deaths, a handful of hospitalizations

The CDC described several large public gatherings that brought people from around the U.S. to Barnstable County in Massachusetts from July 3 to 17. People began testing positive for COVID-19 around July 6, and many cited attendance at crowded indoor and outdoor bars, restaurants and homes, notably in Provincetown, at the farthest reach of the Cape Cod peninsula.

A federal investigation into a COVID-19 outbreak earlier this month in a Massachusetts county that’s home to Cape Cod found that 74% of the 469 infections were among vaccinated people, a finding that raises questions about the prevalence of breakthrough infections.

The research, published Friday afternoon by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is the latest sign that people who are fully vaccinated may need to return to mask wearing, social distancing and other mitigation measures as the more infectious delta variant tears through the U.S.

Earlier this week, the CDC shifted its stance and began calling for people, even those who are vaccinated, to again wear masks in public indoor settings in areas of the country with “high” or “substantial” levels of community transmission.

The public health agency also recommended that all K-12 students and educators wear masks indoors. At the time, little data was provided to the public to back up its position.

However, it seems that the CDC is increasingly worried about the virus’s ability to move with travelers and throughout crowded gatherings, even in lower-risk areas of the U.S.

“Findings from this investigation suggest that even jurisdictions without substantial or high COVID-19 transmission might consider expanding prevention strategies,including masking in indoor public settings regardless of vaccination status, given the potential risk of infection during attendance at large public gatherings that include travelers from many areas with differing levels of transmission,” the authors wrote.

The CDC described several large public gatherings that brought people from around the U.S. to Barnstable County in Massachusetts from July 3 to 17. People began testing positive for COVID-19 around July 6, and many cited attendance at crowded indoor and outdoor bars, restaurants and homes, notably in Provincetown, at the farthest reach of the Cape Cod peninsula.

Here’s what we know about the breakthrough infections:

• 274, or 79%, of the fully vaccinated people who tested positive for the virus were symptomatic.

• Out of the 133 specimens that were sequenced in this outbreak, 119, or 89%, were from the delta variant, and one sample had the delta AY.3 sublineage.

Four of the five people [80%] who were hospitalized in this outbreak were vaccinated. No one died.

• 301, or 87%, of the people who had been vaccinated and tested positive were men; their median age was 42. [Prime of life males]

• Of the people who reported breakthrough infections,
159, or 46%, had gotten the BioNTech SE BNTX, +5.04% –Pfizer Inc. PFE, +0.05% vaccine;
131, or 38%, had received the Moderna Inc. MRNA, +2.30% shot; and

56, or 16%, had been administered the Johnson & Johnson JNJ, +0.01% [[actual]] vaccine.

Earlier this week, the CDC director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, also said that new data had revealed that people who are vaccinated and test positive for the virus can carry the same viral load as people who are unvaccinated and test positive for the virus. This research found that cycle threshold (Ct) values in samples from 127 fully vaccinated people and 84 unvaccinated people were similar.

“High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus,” Walensky said in a separate statement on Friday. “This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC’s updated mask recommendation.”

There is little available data so far about breakthrough infections, which are still considered to be rare among the 49.5% Americans who have been fully vaccinated. In instances when they do occur, hospitalization or death is even more rare.

Back in May, the CDC said that there had been fewer than 10,000 breakthrough cases among the 95 million or so Americans who were fully vaccinated at that time.

However, there is data emerging that points to higher rates of breakthrough infections than previously thought, although these types of cases are still considered rare.

Los Angeles County has found that in June one-fifth of all new cases were breakthrough infections among the vaccinated, and a study published this week in the New England Journal of Medicine discovered a breakthrough infection rate of 2.6% among about 11,000 vaccinated health care workers at Sheba Medical Center, which is located near Tel Aviv.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You still believe this is about a virus?! War has been declared.

You still don't get it yet?!. Covid-19 was the cover used to get that jab/stuff into you.

The question is what really is in the vaccine? What is it designed to do to your body?

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Who? Meee??

I wouldn't personally allow manipulation of my genetic coding without extreme force being exerted upon me.

Being of hal Pulaaren origins, if I deem taking
a shot is dictated by reality, as I determine it,
then an actual inoculating true vaccine, ones
like we've always known are something
I personally would consider. TTBOMK only
J&J offer such a one that's USA approved.

Esp see slides 27-55 and 57-65a @ https://msuweb.montclair.edu/~franker/week09Africa2Medicine.pdf

Meanwhile, call me a ditz if you must, a good but
not concentrated Lysol air spraying before leaving
and when coming home. Now that Delta is out there
I wear 3M's Aura 9206 N95 masks ordered from
PacMedPro
but only when in grocery and department
stores etc., for both health but more so for social reasonings.

https://pacmedpro.com/product/3m-aura-9205-n95-mask/

Why? If I'm gonna do it Um gon be NFA see?

Belief has nothing to do with it. It's a thought process for me.

Without standard publication peer reviewed data to
back up any scoffings its just another person with
a
mocking opinion.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ok. Point made and taken.

I haven't done a deep dive on the J&J "vaccine" but looking at a few write-up it also manipulates the human DNA just that it's starts with the "spike protein" unlike the others which allows the mRNA to create a spike protein. The "expression" is the same for all of them.

--------------------

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thread.

My opinion is, they are pushing for the vaccine and the insane pcr testing to use the genetic data for the developing of personalised medicin. They need a lot of data, genetic data.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
Good thread.

My opinion is, they are pushing for the vaccine and the insane pcr testing to use the genetic data for the developing of personalised medicin. They need a lot of data, genetic data.

Truth be told they already have a lot of genetic data. nearly everyone in America who has had a checkup has probably had bloodwork.

@xyyman Are you religious?

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmy8znrLPc0

Of course, they intended this to happen.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Beyoku

Your inbox is full.

Thanks.

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cleaning it.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet1776
Member # 23466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet1776     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been here before...

Here's a story from the New York Times Dec. 7 1897

"Atlanta Vaccination War Guests at a Negro Wedding and Courtroom Spectators Corralled"

The article goes on to say:

"
...Atlanta is just now the theater of an active vaccination war. The large negro population is fighting vaccination, and compelling the physicians to take around with them armed policemen. Learning of a stylish negro wedding last night, the officers crept upon the house and kept the inmates corralled within while the physician duly vaccinated the bride and all her attendant company. This morning a somewhat similar scene took placee in the City Court room, which is always crowded with negroes. At a signal from Judge Reid every door and window was gaurded and all present were vaccinated. The effort on the part of the imprisoned negroes to escape was determined and ludicrous, but there was sufficient number of policemen on hand to control the crowd.
In several instances the officers who accompany the vaccinating corps have had to resort to violence to secure the enactment of the law. The negroes seem to hate the vaccination worse than smallpox....
"

But it goes back even further.

"
I stumbled upon John Quier’s experiments with smallpox inoculation in a population of 850 slaves. Quier was a British doctor serving as a plantation physician in rural Jamaica.
Quier carried out his mass inoculations — a precursor to vaccine — beginning in 1768 as an epidemic swept across Jamaica. Quier was employed by slave owners and would have inoculated for smallpox with or without his scientific experiments.
"
- Stanford history Professor Londa Schiebinger

https://news.stanford.edu/2017/08/10/medical-experimentation-slaves-18th-century-caribbean-colonies/

Not to mention the Dr. Mengele-esque 'doctors' in the USA and their horrific experiments conducted on our ancestors

"
Sims, born in South Carolina, was practicing in Montgomery, Alabama, when enslaved women with this malady came to his attention. In an effort of surgical bravado, Sims operated on nearly a dozen black women, three of whom we only know as Anarcha, Betsey, and Lucy. In an era when anesthesia for operations was just beginning to be used, and doctors debated whether white women and women of color felt pain as intensely as white men did, these multiple surgeries were done without the benefit of loss of sensation. As Sims himself would declare, “Lucy’s agony was extreme,” and Anarcha endured more than 13 attempts to close her fistula.
"
https://www.thehastingscenter.org/doctor-experimented-slaves-time-remove-redo-statue/

Also we have the MKULTRA and MKNAOMI experiments performed in state-run institutions.

and Tuskegee...

...there's more.

"Illegal vaccine link to Gulf war syndrome"

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2001/jul/30/internationalnews

None of these examples should be taken to imply that ALL vaccines are dangerous and should be avoided.

Rather, I present them for historical context and to illustrate that the powers-that-be have been shown to disregard the safety and well being of the people they seek to manage and maintain.

For all of the evils in American history I will say that the freedoms she enshrined for a few and were gained for the many through the blood and tears of our ancestors...those freedoms exist precisely for moments like these.

Please don't allow yourself to be bullied or bamboozled...make your own choice.

Please be inspired by this Kemetic term.

"Tep Heseb" : "An Accurate Reckoning by using a Correct Method"

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
No Beyoku. I am agnostic. Lot of data supporting evolution. But on the flip side, what is the probability. Almost infinitely impossible for us to be where we are.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What does Jennifer doudna say about CRISPR?
Jennifer Doudna, who was awarded the 2020 Nobel Prize in chemistry for her work on CRISPR gene editing and is the co-founder of Intellia, recently told CNBC the evolution of the technology from the publication of her early work to clinical trials showing it to be effective in treating diseases in less than 10 years

from TEd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdBAHexVYzc

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I got into a heated discussion about the different MO of the vaccines out there from different countries. Russian, Chinese and even the Cuban etc. The argument was some vaccines are NOT mRNA. I told them it has to be mRNA because COVID-19 “virus” (there is no such virus) is new and there wasn’t enough time to develop a vaccine. This is a PLANDEMIC. Then I came across Jennifer Doudna video and I almost fell off my chair. It is astonishing what they can do now. It is no coincident that ALL vaccines are based on mRNA/Spike protein.

ALL these vaccines, yes, ALL came from one sources. This is a well-orchestrated deployment of DNA Therapy on the global population.

The world is not going back to how it was 2 years ago. Things are going to much better or much worst. This is war. The Devil may have overplayed his hand.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Did she help deploy these “vaccines”?

-

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To those who really want to know what is going on and what is a risk. Fyi.

The vax is a mRNA/spike protein cocktail.

https://youtu.be/OI_OhvOumT0

--------------------

Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you considered the logistics of all of this?
Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
I thought, the aim was population reduction. Nevertheless, I do not see any hope from medical perspective, that gene editing will eliminate diseases. Our experience from cancer research showed, that the issue is not about genes, that cause cancer, but other factors, we do not know.
The crispr buzzword is another way to get money. Just like the human genome project.
It looks like today’s scientists are true salesmen.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What do you mean the “logistics”?

You people really think these are Vaccines being pumped into humans for a so called virus? I have a bridge to sell you. Lol!

Logistics!? Or time-line? Look at the time line. Over 5 different “independent” vaccines were developed by several countries within a month of the appearance of the ….virus. These were developed independently they tell us. Lol! All within a few months for a virus that appeared from nowhere. Yeah right. I am looking at the ….logistics.

SMH…. dumb bitches!...

Here is what the dirt ball Alan said. The fugker who was on Epstein island and told people he only took a massage and did not mess around the kids while he was there…yeah…right!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/laura-ingraham-dershowitz-covid-vaccine-b1893824.html

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Arwa. We sometimes miss the salient points. She is stating that we can now play God. We can create new species and they have done it with the mosquito. They can do it with humans also but with some species because of the length to maturity it can take time. So it is not only about Sterilization( I am not sure what it is about …as yet) it can be about changing humans. Or in other words making a new type of human. There is evil taking place right. It is a coup at a global scale. Most Gov’t worldwide are complicit.

The devil has showed his hand. Covid is the cover being used to get the mRNA/Spike protein gene altering cocktail into humans.

They will lie and do whatever it takes to get this into ALL humans. Including starving people by taking away their means from feeding their families. They are doing everything and anything to get this gene therapy cocktail into humans. They are running out of time so they pulling out all the stops.

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
I thought, the aim was population reduction. Nevertheless, I do not see any hope from medical perspective, that gene editing will eliminate diseases. Our experience from cancer research showed, that the issue is not about genes, that cause cancer, but other factors, we do not know.
The crispr buzzword is another way to get money. Just like the human genome project.
It looks like today’s scientists are true salesmen.

quote:

--------------------

Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What do you mean the “logistics”?

You people really think these are Vaccines being pumped into humans for a so called virus? I have a bridge to sell you. Lol!

Logistics!? Or time-line? Look at the time line. Over 5 different “independent” vaccines were developed by several countries within a month of the appearance of the ….virus. These were developed independently they tell us. Lol! All within a few months for a virus that appeared from nowhere. Yeah right. I am looking at the ….logistics.

SMH…. dumb bitches!...

Here is what the dirt ball Alan said. The fugker who was on Epstein island and told people he only took a massage and did not mess around the kids while he was there…yeah…right!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/laura-ingraham-dershowitz-covid-vaccine-b1893824.html

Logistics not time line.
And you can DL the sequences of each mRNA vaccines. It's actually easier now as folks assembled them on this github page. From there it can help determine from there if it was a unified combined effort or not. Johnson & Johnson produced a traditional vaccine and I'm currently in China so I'm not gonna risk posting sensitive information from my location.

But to restate the initial question. I'm talking about money, testing, distribution & contingencies. How much would this elaborate plan to warp or use CRSPR tech on 2 billion people cost in resources? You can't really use analogues in mice to determine with accuracy how to manipulate the freewill of human beings. So what was the testing process like? Lets get down to the nitty gritty, What if over half of the global population had refused the vaccine? what would be the contingency? Why isn't there shared interest between the US and China when addressing vaccination (Each nation doesn't recognize each other's approved vaccine.)

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Quote: “You can't really use analogues in mice to determine with accuracy how to manipulate the freewill of human beings.”

You obviously haven’t watched the video or read about VMAT1 and VMAT2. Freewill is essentially chemical reactions. “Emotions” are chemical reactions …biology 101. If that Department of Defense video is real then they can change a fervent Islamic terrorist to a calm and obedient citizen by just injecting them will a cocktail of mRNA and Spike proteins…..which is what this “vaccine” is. A cocktail. I am not saying the present “covid-19” vaxx is targeting the God gene but I sure it is not targeting the so-called Covid-9 virus because there is no such virus, at least not a virulent bug. This is evil taking place.

Logistics – is it orchestrated? Even a blind man can see this is orchestrated at a global scale. I not sure who is the puppet master but there is one or a few. This is a war on humanity and evil has come center stage.

So the question is what are they trying to get into our bodies using Covid-19 VAxx as a cover story. Why use a cover story" because if they told people what it is maybe 100% would not want it.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
In the words from Predator. "secret Agent Man" Those link are not working : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.gov/32756549.

Can't run down origins of the vaccine as you stated.

github works but not the "deep dive" link within github

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Quote: “Why isn't there shared interest between the US and China when addressing vaccination (Each nation doesn't recognize each other's approved vaccine.)”

Again. Either you are not reading or not understanding. I did a deep dive on Russian, Cuban and the 3 USA vaccines. All use a Spike protein/mRNA cocktail. Even those arguing with me in my inner circle claimed Cuban and Russian were “traditional” Vaccine. They are NOT. I said they are NOT. My crew was shocked. Don’t believe the MSM. All Vaccines so far that I have investigated are mRNA/Spike Protein cocktail. Ie All use the same technology. China? I would not be surprised they also use the same technology.

Collaboration by all these nations? You tell me. Even someone with an IQ of 65 can connect the dots.

According to the Conspiracy Theorists many of the world leaders take instructions from Sabbean Child molester Satanist whose headquarters are in Isreal. These people in Isreal are feeling the brunt of it. I thought this thing about cultist was utter BS. The way this thing(planndemic) has unfolded having me 2nd guessing whether this is true of not.

In short if Covid is fake then the vaccine is fake. Don’t you get it?

Ask The Tanzanian President….nope….you can’t. He was taken out for not playing ball and mocking the whole Covid-19 nonsense. With fake samples and shyte.

You people need to learn independent investigating.

--------------------

Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
...Just enter the PMID on pubmed man wtf.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32756549/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33301246/

You're saying a lot of nothing man.

"People need to learn independent investigating"... yet you couldn't even enter a PMID to investigate the "deep dive." Do you even know what a viro-Shell is? Why haven't you investigated the BNT162b2 mRNA sequence yet? It leaked last year before the rollout... (I know cause I still have the old word document.) From there you can follow the pipeline and see what it codes for in detail with more confidence.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Still faking it i see.....

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/study-saying-covid-19-vaccines-cause-heart-inflammation-that-was-hyped-by-anti-vaxxers-withdrawn-due-to-miscalculation/ar-AAPlAXV?ocid=winp 1taskbar

???

"Our reported incidence appeared vastly inflated by an incorrectly small denominator (ie number of doses administered over the time period of the study). We reviewed the data available at Open Ottawa and found that there had indeed been a major underestimation, with the actual number of administered doses being more than 800,000

"In order to avoid misleading either colleagues or the general public and press, we the authors unanimously wish to withdraw this paper on the grounds of incorrect incidence data," they added.

The University of Ottawa Heart Institute also issued a statement of apology for any misinformation being spread as a result of this study.

???

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com