EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Mansion of the Gods » Gratitude

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gratitude
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Punos Rey

Is it ok to keep Von Daniken inspired nonsense out
the forum? I mean new age woo about Annunaki is not
valid for posting as if standard write-ups and ancient text.

But then, I guess, some'd say that is a new
born mythology for 21st and late 20th century
'religions'.

Or the Ziggy Stardust mythos leading to Heaven's Gate.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've instated moderator powers for you in this forum.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again gratitude.

Is polling enabled?

Still haven't shed the ruboff from Herschell Shanks
in letting the disgruntled blow off steam while the
publication continues sailing forward through fogs
of fundament-alists.

I'm ready to abide by your policy of off-panel
complaints if that's the way to go Bozz.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have enabled polling

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Why are you stalking my social media?
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revive Tukuler!! lol
Posts: 2498 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL indeed  -

Thx Taz
but no thank you please
I do have some modicum of dignity
[Razz]

--------------------

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is actually needed though. There needs to be a mod to clean up the psycho posts from the crazies, especially the ones with no life who make 4-5 accounts to keep trolling and begging for attention
Posts: 2498 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Bump
Tukuler
Member # 19944

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=moderator+definition&atb=v321-1&ia=definition

Personally I'd like real debate type moderators https://duckduckgo.com/?q=debate+moderator+definition&t=ffab&atb=v321-1
keeping discussants honest, polite, factual, and on track. Thread policing is not really moderating, it's akin to sanitation work, seeing garbage to the dump.

The bottomline comes down to
Sammy owns the joint and can darn well allow and do what he pleases with it and we all owe Sammy for the use of his site over the decades.

Despite spinoffs like ESReloaded and the defunct TNV, the membership loves this place and did not meaningfully contribute to any sites created by fellow ESers not on Sammy's alleged payroll.

Despite everything I am grateful Sammy provided a place for me to web publish many works that might not otherwise have seen the 'print' light of day and thus bear my copyright.

Things are what they are now and they ain't gonna change. So some of us have to just buck up and carry on the best we are permitted to.

--------------------

Gcadem
Banned
Member # 23723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gcadem   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Al AQWA. No Secret that ALLAH LOVES LUKA ROCCO MAGNOTTA. ALIF TO YA A TO Z. IM CHOOZY. JEW "Z". AUTOPILOT.

--------------------
Maggie Alice

Posts: 3 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com