EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Ok anyone else Hurghada, Aswan, Cairo whatever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok anyone else Hurghada, Aswan, Cairo whatever
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell us about your view of the place you live in. I am know visitors to the site would love to get a birds eye view. Especially he ones that would like to visit and can't.

There were at least 20 people who posted that they lived here so we ought to get 20 views.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wedi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Tell us about your view of the place you live in. I am know visitors to the site would love to get a birds eye view. Especially he ones that would like to visit and can't.

There were at least 20 people who posted that they lived here so we ought to get 20 views.

I for one would love to hear more about Aswan, and also Alexandria. I noticed Aswan is not mentioned often here.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wedi:
I noticed Aswan is not mentioned often here.

Not many gigolos in Aswan.

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True - ish.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimohaswan@hotmail.com
Member # 3799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mimohaswan@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi akshar and wedi,
iam from aswan[nubian guy]
its a very special place of egypt,and one of the most favourit winter resort in africa
aswan is clean city[i mean cleaner than the other egyptian citys]personaly i call my city the land of nature,
its realy woderful to ride foluca sailing boat during the sun set time and go to between the islands and the first chataract of the nile river,potanical garden,elephantine island,the nubles topms,and many different sites!
also visiting the temple of phelea,one of the most beautiful temples in egypt[by the way this temple had been replaced and reconstructed in another island[EGELIKA ISLAND IN 1977 TO 1980]
and walking by the cornesh street evening is very nice,and also our market,the coffee shops!!
aswan has many wonderful things to see but the most great thing in aswan is the people,
aswan peaple is very kind and helpful,and we like our visitors so much,and we donot like to bother or annouy them,
iam sorry if my engish has some mistakes
good luck mohamed

Posts: 17 | From: aswan/egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Mohammed for bringing back some very special memories of Aswan. Yes you are right the people there are so so special.
I will never forget Phillae temple it is so magical there at night. I also remember the big mosque, I had a wonderful visit there too. It is all so clear in my mind now, I just made myself a promise to come back soon.

Best wishes Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com