EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Gigolo Buster Investigation Services

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gigolo Buster Investigation Services
Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigolo Buster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

Did you meet your Egyptian guy on a forum or a chat room perhaps, you're not quite sure if he's telling you the truth. Are you thinking he may be married, after a visa or even gay.
How are you going to know for sure?
"Have no fear Gigolo Buster is here"

Gigolo Buster Information Services in cooperation with Khawal Busters Inc is pleased to offer its services to those who are in doubt. We operate all across Egypt, from Luxor and Aswan to Sharm and Hurghada and all points in between.

You give us the information you have on your Egy man and we will track him down and get the low down. He will never know and you will have peace of mind .

So...contact us today and take advantage of our introductory offer .

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Gigolo buster, If you learned to spell the word "meet" instead of "meat" you might have got away with this ploy to "meat" rich women tourists. Didnt you advertise yourself, currently on page 3 as Sir Condo wishing to meat sexy woman? Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be interested to get more information.
How can I contact you?

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont take this advertiser seriously anyone. Its just a spoof. They want to get chatting to "sexy" women thats all. Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mashallah..hahahahaha,is the people on this forum get completely insain,lol!!!!!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trouble101
Member # 6160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trouble101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigilo Busters is an excellant idea!!!!
What?? No one wants to face the truth... Their man is cheating with Jane or an Orfi wife like her??? Cum on Find out??? Give the service a chance. They can PROVE ur boytoy has a WIFE. And u are in 2nd place. Are u so low and have no self esteem that u dont care?? Yes I think that is the truth..
FACE IT ORFI'S NO EGY MAN REALLY WANTS A DRIED UP OLD PUSSY FROM A UK SLUT UNLESS U HAVE A LOT OF $$$$$$

Posts: 61 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the GBI is a good idea for those needing to use it. It is just a service offered. If people want to use it they can. But how many do you think will take you up on the idea? Alot of people like to keep their eyes closed.
Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trouble101:
Gigilo Busters is an excellant idea!!!!
What?? No one wants to face the truth... Their man is cheating with Jane or an Orfi wife like her??? Cum on Find out??? Give the service a chance. They can PROVE ur boytoy has a WIFE. And u are in 2nd place. Are u so low and have no self esteem that u dont care?? Yes I think that is the truth..
FACE IT ORFI'S NO EGY MAN REALLY WANTS A DRIED UP OLD PUSSY FROM A UK SLUT UNLESS U HAVE A LOT OF $$$$$$

What has it got to do with you? It's a pity nobody could start up 'ASSHOLE BUSTER'and get rid of you!

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:
I think the GBI is a good idea for those needing to use it. It is just a service offered. If people want to use it they can. But how many do you think will take you up on the idea? Alot of people like to keep their eyes closed.

From what I see many have their eyes wide open. They know exactly what they are doing. Men have kept mistresses for years it is just a role reversal. Anyone know the name for a male mistress????

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trouble101
Member # 6160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trouble101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn TDP I guess u urself is another "orfi" wife with lots of $$$$ that also bought urself an egy man. How sad all u are. IF U THINK I AM AN ASSHOLE I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ONE JUST TO PISS YOU OFF
Posts: 61 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trouble101:
Damn TDP I guess u urself is another "orfi" wife with lots of $$$$ that also bought urself an egy man. How sad all u are. IF U THINK I AM AN ASSHOLE I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ONE JUST TO PISS YOU OFF

But it doesn't piss us off LOL!!! It makes us laugh! Loud.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:
But it doesn't piss us off LOL!!! It makes us laugh! Loud.

I'm gonna give you too fucking black eyes, so you may wanna come up with a diffent name, like black and blue and red eyes

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissSarejevo:
I'm gonna give you too fucking black eyes, so you may wanna come up with a diffent name, like black and blue and red eyes

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ooooooooooooooooooo I'm soooooooooo scared. HA! LOL

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
I would be interested to get more information.
How can I contact you?

And you take it seriously....

Oh wow, you definately fit Egyptsearch.com version 2004

I will do the gigilo busting for you. I have copied these select pages and if I happen to run into your habibi while in town, I will share it with him.

But of course Sammy will delete in due time.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod....this really takes the cake. You do have more time than brains, don't you if you are digging old posts out of the December 04 dust to post on them. Join EM or something, will ya? There are enough forums that you could post all day and not have to dig for something 3 months old to comment on.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Sonomod....this really takes the cake. You do have more time than brains, don't you if you are digging old posts out of the December 04 dust to post on them. Join EM or something, will ya? There are enough forums that you could post all day and not have to dig for something 3 months old to comment on.

Yup, and its high tide in tourism season, why are you responding to these posts, their not about you.

Getting used to Egyptian talk that fast? Need your nose in everything?

Your posts from 2 years ago are so different, but again you must rely on foreigners to make a buck, so why be honest with them. It might turn business away.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com