EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Balloon trip in Luxor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Balloon trip in Luxor
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All. Were away to Luxor in a couple of weeks. On previous visits we have watched the Balloons drifting over the West Bank. Would like to take a ride in one on this trip. If you have done this please let us know of your experience and the Company you used. Many Thanks.
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=776893&WxsIERv=Yvaqfgenaq%20YOY-400N&WdsYXMg=Yvaqfgenaq%20Onyybbaf&QtODMg=Bss-Nvecbeg%20-%20Jrfg%20Onax%20Evire%20Avyr&ERDLTkt=Rtlcg&ktODMp=Wn ahnel%2021%2C%202005&BP=1&WNEb25u=Fghneg%20Zvgpuryy&xsIERvdWdsY=FH-244&MgTUQtODMgKE=Whfg%20ynaqrq%20nsgre%20rneyl%20zbeavat%20syvtug%20Jrfg%20Onax%20Evire%20Avyr%20arne%20Unoh&YXMg TUQtODMgKERD=273&NEb25uZWxs=2005-02-13%2002%3A41%3A05&ODJ9dvCE=&O89Dcjdg=825&static=yes&sok=JURER%20%20%28ZNGPU%20%28nvepensg%2Cnveyvar%2Ccynpr%2Ccubgb_qngr%2Cpbhagel%2Cerznex%2Ccu bgbtencure%2Crznvy%2Clrne%2Cert%2Cnvepensg_trarevp%2Cpa%2Cpbqr%29%20NTNVAFG%20%28%27%2B%22rtlcg%22%27%20VA%20OBBYRNA%20ZBQR%29%29%20%20beqre%20ol%20cubgb_vq%20QRFP&photo_nr=42&prev _id=777106&next_id=776464

[This message has been edited by Pe@rson (edited 18 March 2005).]

Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to say. Try emailing the photographer through the "Contact Stuart Mitchell" option
Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for molly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been on a balloon trip with Hodhod Soleman, it was amazing.....I thought I'd be nervous, bcs I'm not too keen on heights, but I wasn't at ALL. From what I've heard from other people, they're the best balloon company, they certainly were very well organised and safety was definitely a priority. I know there are several other balloon companies in Luxor now, but this was the original one and apparently it's still the best.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hod Hod Soliman is my choice as well. I've flown with them twice and had wonderful experiences. I am like Molly in that I thought the heights would terrify me, but the structure of the balloon is so safe feeling that you don't really think too much about the fact that you are up so high.

Make your reservations early in your trip as this is a busy time of year and they may need to ask you to give them options of a couple of different days you could fly - if possible. Phone number is 095-237-0116.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for information everyone. Your help is greatly appreciated.

<---- Us happy to be going to Egypt again

Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com